It is that rare to great people with kissing in japan ?

It is that rare to great people with kissing in japan ?

Oh shit no wonder the art looks kindda familiar.

It was by the same dude that did Horimiya.

Its rare pretty much everywhere except for gayass southeners.

In Asia, generally you don't kiss or hug people unless you want to show affection.

And in some places, kissing even your spouse in public is considered inappropriate.

We actually do kiss people as a greeting but not in the mouth or anything. It's just a proper greeting for someone you haven't seen in a while or when it's a holiday like New Year's or some shit, we don't think too much about it.

White guy in Japan here.

It's seen as slutty and too forward for public.

Japanese parents don't even tell their kids they love them.

Weird society.

SERIALIZED
ERIALIZED
RIALIZED
IALIZED
ALIZED
LIZED
IZED
ZED
ED
D

How would you know, you're not a Japanese kid. My mother doesn't say she loves me in front of others either.

what if you kissed a qt nihon girl?

how would she react?

CHIKAN

Kissing strangers or even friends isn't as common in the west as Japan seems to think

Here in Mexico it is.

It's not uncommon to greet or say goodbye to someone of the other gender with a kiss on the cheek, even if you've only just met.

But it's more on a person-by-person basis you don't gotta kiss everyone.

I believe that's truth for most countries in latam.

It's super common in northern immigrant cities in the US. The south never does that, but a but a lot of European immigrant families do. Even if they are 3rd or 4th generation.

So glad we get to see more of egg-waifu

I believed it was common in Europe.
Isn't it? At least in the romance countries.

We do kiss on the cheek to people of the opposing gender, or if they're family like a grandfather or someone related by blood

We tongue each other deep down each other's throats while fondling each other's genitals down in these parts while maintaining eye contact. It's not gay btw.

I now i kissed my great grandfather on the cheek everytime we greeted but otherwise i have only done that with women.

We kiss each other all the time here in Greece, it's not as gay as it used to be

Nice

brb going to get kissed by qt Japanese girls