Well?

Well?

No. I'm done, I'm out. It's over.

keep your social media blogshit off Cred Forums, retard.

there was literally zero reason for you not to just post the question without screenshotting that garbage.

I'm really excited to post in this thread. I hope one of you will reply in this post because it makes me feel like I'm getting attention. But if you don't reply to this post, then that is fine. I'm excited from the mere possibility that someone might reply to this post.

Remember, "neither" isn't an answer!

Great story, but shitty art. While art is nice to look at, it's not going to make you invested in shittily written characters and a paper-thin storyline propped up by garbage. The only time good art and shitty story work is with hentai, because hentai isn't trying to do a story (Though when you do get one with a story and good art that's great too).

I want neither art nor story

what do I get?

A job in engineering?

I always look at seiyuu so neither.

HHHHAAAAAAA

I'm really excited to post in this thread. I hope one of you will reply in this post because it makes me feel like I'm getting attention. But if you don't reply to this post, then that is fine. I'm excited from the mere possibility that someone might reply to this post.

>Anything that doesn't conform to the current trend is shit by default
There's nothing wrong with Ping Pong's visual direction, fuck off.

>Taiyou Matsumoto
>shitty art
No.

Delete this.

>Ping Pong artsy visual direction
>Shit
OP is entry level 10 yo faggot.

I think you should get the fuck out faggot.

Cute girls. Nothing else matters.

The second half of GC was filled with QUALITY and Ping Pong had a shit story. Also fuck off.

Umineko

Ping pong

This thread is terrible.

>Where's the option that lets me have great art and a great story?

What if I want the story and art to be both shit?

Would you rather have bad times with Cred Forums,
than good times some other boards?

Would you rather be inside Cred Forums in a shitstorm,
than safe and warm somewhere else?

Would you rather have hard times together with Cred Forums,
than taking it easy apart?

Considering this is the board that mystically began to hate Re:zero after it's huge popularity spike on episode 7-ish I must have unconsciously chosen the latter

Kino-pong

You're mum is shitty art, shitty story, but was a great entertainment.

If I don't care about shitty art I might as well read a book.

It's right there.

Why not both?

Ask Cred Forums.

But Ping Pong is hipster garbage.

I don't know if Tatami Galaxy had a low budget or not, but if it did then it's a good example of using style to compensate for the budget.

delet this

Ping pong is garbage. Hibike's storyline was not only great but it looked gorgeous

Tatami's art style is one of the reason I really liked it.

But user, the bottom picture is the one with great art.

Why would you even think it was low budget?

Guilty Crown thread?

I will answer when you provide an actual example of the "good story with shit art"?

Because the art in Ping Pong, is gorgeous. It also has a good animation.

On the same premise you sholud provide an example of shit story but good art. Because the art of that show was mediocre at most.

Kill La Kill would be good example for the first option, but I can't think on a good one for the latter.

>It also has a good animation.
Nah, not really.

>good story shit art
Shinsekai Yori, though I don't think its art was that shit. A 10/10 imo

>shit story good art
I don't know, the monogatari things? I don't care what people say but I see it as pure waifu bait

>monogatari
>shit story
Also
>powerpoint animation
>good art

I don't recall saying SSY had good art. Monogatari does have shit story though.

I missed the drama since I marathoned it. Why ep7 specifically? I just remember ep 13 and 18 being total shit.

upboat, where can i vote this shit?
Oh wait, I don't have a kikebook, this is thread is fucking stupid.

>Ping Pong
>Good story

Pick one

>SSY
>10/10

For the last 7 or 8 episodes maybe but the stuff before was so boring excluding the little mole rat war and the kids learning the truth about their world.

For one, they use a lot of photos as backgrounds.

I found it entertaining all the way through

But the top image has shitty art and the bottom one has great art.

Well, more power to you, friendo.

Not that original guy, but I found it to pretty interesting as far as world building goes, and it was kind of nice to see the kids interact with one another like actual human beings.
It wasn't amazing as far as story telling goes, but I felt like it would lead to better things and then it did.

Overall I would give it a very respectable 9/10.

HAHAHAHAHA

Accurate picture because Ping Pong the Animation's artwork is a downgrade from Yuasa's previous works.

Simple, a great story deserves great art and detail. When you see talent and understand its potential you don't cheap out on it. If a story is interesting but has low quality art, it might get lost in the sea of higher quality shit stories.

Giving poor quality art to a great story is not giving it all the chance you could have to make it a master piece. Great art doesn't make a shifty story better, but shitty art will shit on a great story.

Once Squealer started his revolt it became really fucking good and all the stuff that I found boring was forgiven. Overall I'd give it a I'd give it maybe 7/10 overall. Not a bad series with a incredible last couple of episodes

>Would you rather...
>Have no style and no substance?
>Have style and substance?

Fixed it.

Prove me wrong, faggot. Hibike was a masterwork of story and animation

Sorry love, I know it's 3 hours late but here's your reply

>shit pong
>great story

haha

What site is this even?

My thread is dying out. Help pls.

k.

>Hibike's storyline was not only great but it looked gorgeous

Hibike's artstyle is fine in comparison to others. Many people and myself wouldn't make the argument that art is relative to the person enjoying it because that goes without saying but the artstyle is so common recently that it doesn't hold to standard of being called great, just fine. I can give it a positive not that the attention to detail is fantastic when it came to the instruments used that it left inconsistency when looking at the character itself.

Story.
Music slice of life is fine. There have been many musical, slice of life shows previous to the current. The effort put out in each character as they climb in band competition to the top is nice but still not as enjoyable as its predecessors.

If anything I would rather watch "Your lie in april", "Beck" or even "K-on"

Thanks. Please continue bumping.

How could anyone prefer the top art over the bottom?

This is getting slow as fuck. WTF Cred Forums? lol.

What was the secret behind Ping Pong? What made it good?

A relatable MC and character development. It's rare these days.

> ping pong
> good story

My sides

ping pong is shit.

Luckily this season we have a ping pong sol ith great art, cute girls, and a great story

It's not, just another show Cred Forums overrates

>ping pong
>good story

Kek

Fucking triggered

>Ping Pong
>Good anything

Ping was absolute garbage. Yuasa shouldn't be alive at this point. I would rather get drilled by a million horsecocks than watch Ping Pong again.

>I would rather get drilled by a million horsecocks than watch Ping Pong again.
I don't know about a million but I own a ranch and you can give it a try if you want, Mr. Hands.

>weeaboo = elitist
>?

I don't understand, Ping Pong had great art AND great story.

Overrated isn't a criticism.

It's just another way of saying that people like this too much and "Please stop liking this so much."

The anime itself acts entirely like a filter that pushes away people who can't open themselves to difference.

The art is rough but acts entirely as a dynamic animation.Its pure purpose is to keep a greater purpose to story telling that can't be used with regular art techniques.

The story is different from every other anime i've seen pushing away from cliches and pull towards honest truths that provide hope for the viewer that they can be something great themselves. In the end to see what everyone became was the greatest pleasure of all.

The best part of this is when the AOTY awards were handed out a while back at the Tokyo award show and the pingpong anime was etch'd onto the plaque great ones to be immortalized.

The tears of many who hated it were delicious and even today the salt is great.

>ping pong
>shitty art

>Please prove me wrong
>others say something
>t-thanks for the bump

Why are you here? Go to 8gag

I'm not him though. I'm OP. Thanks for the re-bump anyway. And there is nothing inherently wrong with 8gag, even though I'm more of a 4channer.

Anons actually liked ping pong?

I knew many people have shit taste, but this is a new level of it.

What happened to having a great story and great art?

You have to watch anime movies in order to get that.

> Ping Pong
> Good Story

olol

Because it was made by a studio that is a master of minimalism?

>Ping Pong
>A good story

kekked and checked

>Thanks for the re-bump anyway

You're a piece of shit that nobody loves so the only attention you get is from someone bumping your irrelevant thread talking about "art over story". Fuck you. Threads are easy to make and bumping is just a nature of an imageboard. And you treat it like it's attention.

Here, have a bump. Screencap this bump, print it on a piece of paper, shove it up your ass and enjoy it like a bitch you are.