erolord.com/doujin/1888054/
erolord.com/doujin/1893921/
youtube.com/watch?v=z2X-UKW9S_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So Arba hid a child for back up?

Fin.

they took their sweet time releasing it

They always do.

I can't decide between loli Arba and loli Sche.

Ugo a cute. A CUTE!

ok, so he regenarates in ch. 322 because his body is made of rukh.

David please come there.

Arba. Always pic the oldest loli.

I thought sinbad had 2 female djinn equips, but this chapter shows only 1, and with this we've already seen all 7 djinn. Maybe Ohtaka forgot.

Of course, he is the original Baba, after all.

>Still no doujin

I want to kiss Alibaba.

These 2 chapters have been great fun

Why is Sinbad being such an unlikable faggot now?

BEST BOY CASUALLY SLAPPING SOME SENSE INTO WORST BOY

Bliss.

Best girl again when?

Ugo>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sinbad

How can you tell if the djinn is male or female base just on the equips. The names are mostly genderless too

This, can't wait for Sinbad/David vs Ugo.

What do you guys think the final chapter will be like?

Not that you'd want, what you expect.

*Not what you'd want
Oops.

>I want...a friend.

fug

Aladdin comes up with a way to erase magic from the world, like Solomon dminished how much rukh people could harness back in Alma Toran, his son will go further and make everyone normal, reasoning it would make wars less tragic.

That's pretty interesting. It would probably make everyone's life easier anyway.

How would this effect Morg? Picturing a weak Morg is kinda hard assuming that doesn't somehow fuck with her human form or something.

Why is sinbad the best magi character?

He's not. Baba is.

Alibaba is so beautiful.

I want to run my hands through his soft blonde locks and fall asleep next to him every single night.

I wonder how Judal-chan will react to the new, peaceful and rational Hakuryuu. He himself would've changed, as well, but..

Judar is still in a rape dungeon. When prince Hakuryuu comes to save him, all he will be able to say is "dick goes here, your majesty".

I hate that Yunan got jobbed out to Arba just to make Aladdin look good.

Lewd.

But it's the best he's gonna get.

I want to have sex with Yamuhaira

True. He can't touch this.

Fuck off with that buzzword faggot.

Only the true alpha can.

>Saying buzzword unironically
>Oblivious to the fact that "buzzword" is a buzzword

Sinbad chapters are truly the best. I dread going back to Aladdin/Alibaba and their boring adventures.

He did the job of making Arba look strong. So the word jobber is correct here, faggot

>Sinbad chapters are truly the best.
Really? I've been bored as hell reading them. I'm pretty sick of him, quite frankly.

>buzzword is a buzzword
Actually, don't answer that you obviously are.

I am not.

I will never understand how someone can say that.

I'm on the same boat. I'd prefer split screentime between the main group and him.

He's right, though. It's basically been watered down to apply to any word that so happens to trigger someone.

Fuck off dumbass we already knew Arba was strong whereas we nothing about how strong Yunan was.

>I will never understand how someone can say that.
Opinions

I agree. I'm fine with seeing Alibaba, but outside of him the other two mains are boring as hell.

>He's right, though
No he's not faggot. Learn to Google you fool.

I hope we move away form Sinbad soon. As much as I love seeing him, the main trio just reunited and I'm eager to see them interact with each other again. Especially since Alibaba and Morgiana are engaged now.

Also, I wonder what the chances of a new season are? The A-1 adaption had plenty of problems, but I still enjoyed it. The first opening was catchy as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=nGShsyMsfAg

>No he's not faggot.
Yes I am. Kill yourself.

>this dude

He did the job, what's so hard to understand

Morgiana is the cutest girl to ever exist.

Fuck off retard, you're wrong.

He jobbed harder than Vegeta.

He made Vegeta look like a winner

Baba a cute.

No one loves Baba more than me!

>The A-1 adaption had plenty of problems

The animation was all over the place. At least they put effort into scenes with best girl Mor. But I doubt we will get another season.

>He jobbed harder than Vegeta.
but still not as much as your mom last night.

You still don't get it, do you?

Same here.

Can't wait for main group again.

>irony the post

Shit taste mostly, the last couple Sinbad chapters are finally starting to make end game plays, but most faggots just want stupid SoL filler with the main trio

So who wants to marry a Fish?

I miss the early adventures of the main three. Why did the author have to add in Hakuryuu to the group?

I also miss the old setting. The futuristic stuff is interesting, but I miss the whole Arabian Nights feeling it had going on.

The worst part is that the main trio would be the most boring characters in a SoL scenario.

I would but I don't deserve her ;_;

What if she really loved you, user?

Anyone with good taste and Aladdin.

>I miss the early adventures of the main three.

I don't, the manga was simply mediocre (or worse) during that long period. It became genuinely good with the Jew arc (right after the hogwarts shenanigans), and became great from Haku as MC on onward. It's clear that was what Ohtake really wanted to write. Also, the fall of Sinabad is fucking great, shame that some people can't appreciate it.

Or maybe the chapters are genuinely boring and no one wants to listen to this idiot monologue about how he'snot a special snowflake anymore.

>how he'snot a special snowflake anymore.

user, pay more attention.

>Or maybe the chapters are genuinely boring

>Shit taste mostly
Pay attention

>Anyone with good taste and Aladdin.

With his MC status he's pretty much gonna get anything he wants so she better get ready.

>I-I can't take people not liking my self-insert husbando! P-please stop!

>greentext
>stuttering
>smug anime girl
If you don't have anything to say just don't reply, user.

So.

Procreation when?

source.

Part 1: erolord.com/doujin/1888054/

Part 2: erolord.com/doujin/1893921/

Yes so therefore he jobbed

Thanks, man.

No problem, enjoy.

Wrong retard

>mfw this will be canon soon

I only hope Hakuryuu is in the next room and is forced to listen.

I want him to have to listen in every night and to have to babysit their lion kids after.

I want to marry Alibaba.

He's mine. Back off.

Morgiana's legs are the miracle of the universe. Though I wish Ohtaka was more consistent when drawing them. Sometimes they look muscular and thick like they should, but other times her legs are so skinny.

Why are you so salty that he jobbed?

We can assume after all her training that they're supposed to be muscular and the inconsistencies are just Ohtaka messing up.

You will have to fight me first

>no magic means less destruction in wars
Joke's on him.

Why do you like spamming stupid buzzwords, when your retarded ass doesn't know what they mean?

I will do anything if it means staying by Alibaba's side.

Why so many gays in this thread?

It's Morgiana samefagging.

Why don't you know that buzzword is a buzzword and that Yunan did in fact do the job?

>buzzword
>job
Retard pls

Stay mad that you're wrong.

I'm enjoying the more frequent Magi threads lately.

They really died down after the main shipping stuff ended. On top of that, the pacing has been slow and Ohtaka took a few breaks too.

I still feel them as cancerous as with the delusional shipping, sadly.

What a glorious thread that was.

Sinbad no bouken OST when?

Yeah, I noticed threads were dying very quickly without huge walls of text analyzing ships.

I'm personally enjoying them more because at least now the shipping content that's thrown out actually matches up with canon for the most part.

I-I want to marry Arba!

I remember when the final 100 posts of a particular thread was literally nothing but AliKou fanart.

Yeah. And when it wasn't fanart, it was discussions on why it was going to happen.

I mean, there's still shipping now but it's nowhere near as bad.

Stop posting my lines!

Damn, even as a loli she is lewd and sexy as fuck. She makes my dick rock-hard.

It was hilarious.

There's STILL salty people to this day.

No. Arba is forever mine.

I'm having Morgiana withdrawals.

Is that by Ohtaka? It looks like her colouring.

I think so.

I want Mor to s(h)it on my face.

Traps make the best girls in Magi

Wasn't Solomon just a simple human as well?

Yeah, but he wasn't a faggot like Sinbad.

You wish!

If you think about it, all of the magi we've seen so far is lewd and sexy. Even Ugo ended up wearing nothing but a fundoshi.

Morgiana was made for sweet love.

With the way he behaved he sure fooled me.

The difference is that Ugo likes the flavor of Solomon dick.

Which is evidently much bigger than Sin's.

Are you a nigger?

>now

You brought up dicks first, you raging faggot.

In a metaphorical way not in a literal one, you autistic nigger.

The amount of people who can't understand Sinbad's development is baffling. Like it's not overly complicated, it's a goddamn shounen.

Keep telling yourself that, you faggot in denial. Freud would have a field day with you.

Not an argument.

I accept your concession.

Not an argument. By the way, you never answered my question, so I guess you really are a nigger.

She fucked Sinbad while in Hakuei's body

Sinbad has always been mostly disliked around here. People will not understand anything until they let their dislike aside for a couple of seconds.

So Sinbad basically dropped any sort of noble facade and gave in to his baser instincts after everyone told him "No"?

It was more a revelation than dropping an act.

Rekt/10

Spoilers when?

Poor Haku.

I thnk the point was that there has never really been a noble facade, it's still the exact same greed that has led him during his adventures, which also has always included manipulating the world according to his desires and point of views.
From his point of view what he's doing right now is the same of what he has done since the first chapter of SnB.

Holy shit, what a great chapter.
Really changed my mind about Sinbad.

This.

It was okay but it is still SinBAD

Cuckuryuu deserves to suffer.

This will never get old. Even if he manages to win this fight, I hope in the future Sinbad gets rekt until he cries bitch tears, and dies.

I want to make Morgiana a mother.

Why do so many of you dislike Sinbad?

No real reason, they just don't like him.

They can't handle the undisputed king of sin

Reminder that she is a whore.

He's basically admitting that he's just like everyone else, just as flawed and just as greedy and ultimately, just as shallow. He's a regular human who's no better or worse than anybody else on the planet.

>This will never play during doll Alibaba and Judal's Bogus Journey
youtube.com/watch?v=z2X-UKW9S_0

So has every king candidate but Alibaba been king now?

Why is loli Arba so cute now?
>Not bitchy
>Frightened/incredulous expressions
>Struggling to do her best
>Actually acting as if she can be harmed.
>She's even worrying about Sinbad's mentality since he's smiling.
What happened to our madwoman?

DELET

Fish is pure!

Kouha and Koumei were also KC's. They didn't rule shit.

I would do unholy things to Alibaba.

She is literally beyond being dead. She is just essence. One slight breeze and she won't just disappear, she will cease to exist.

Alibaba would do unholy things to me.

For the briefest of moments she thought she had sex with Sinbadman, which means even though it didn't happened she imagined having sex with Sinbad. Sorry, she is damaged goods. Her mind is impure. Morgiana on the other hand probably doesn't even know what a penis is.

But she saw Alibaba's balls and ass.

He's only mine.

Mine!

>Implying she didn't repress that memory
The fact she agreed to marry Alibaba says to me that she probably pushed that incident deep into the back or her psyche.

But why, user?

She could have liked what she saw and that only motivated to accept the proposal even further. Now she knows what to expect on the wedding night.

While i don't think that the idea of Sinbad messing around with the world's destiny and possibly forcing people to do things like he wishes it to happen, is not a good, i still feel like Ugo is being a huge hypocrite.

I mean, Solomon was just as much of a normal human as everyone else, and he fought destiny, and released it. You could say the reason Sinbad is there now is because Solomon gave everyone free will.

I am expecting something bad to happen, but honestly? Both sides are fairly balanced on their good and bad points. Sinbad wants to enforce a world where nobody wishes to fight and simply helps each other, even if it means removing free will, while Ugo wants to protect his old master's ways and keep the free will.

I'm still not entirely clear on this.

Why does the Mother Dragon still exist and why does the great rift lead to worlds with species that are supposed to be gone? Did Solomon only become God of one tiny part of Alma Torran? Why did Il Illah only wipe out that one part of Alma Torran?

Also, and perhaps equally as important. Does this mean if you keep going beyond the worlds beyond the rift eventually you will reach the man eating ogres from the world before Alma Torran?

Can't the metal vessels refuse to help Sinbad if they deem his ideals as wrong? Or after acquiring then as metal vessels they have no way of refusing him?

I'd figure some of then would be kinda against the whole messing with Solomon's rules.

>Both sides are fairly balanced on their good and bad points

Pretty much, it's the best thing of this arc.

>implying
Arba exists for Hakuryuu's sake

Baal tried to refuse to help Hakuryuu and Hakuryuu told him to go fuck himself and took his power anyway.

Well, haku forced the shit out of belial.

Belial even, not Baal.

Will Hakuryuu be a good godfather?

>inb4 Hakuryuu and Judar looking after kindergartners SoL hijinks
>feat loli Arba

I mean, I would read the hell out of that.

I want to see Judar parenting.

>Judal teaches them how to draw on people's faces when they are asleep and steal candy
>Hakuryuu has to stop them without their parents finding out

Morgiana a cute.