Well this got dark fast

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/972354/8c8623bd93/
exhentai.org/g/977078/b01d3e3c85/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sauce?
Google failed me

>googling how to commit suicide
Does this actually work? Asking for a friend.

Then use saucenao? Google isn't the only tool you have at your disposal

What do you mean, "Does this work?" Yes, if you Google how to commit suicide, you will find some suggested methods. It isn't particularly difficult, unless you're determined for it to be painless, non-violent, and tidy. Even then it's not hard.

I used Iqdb and it failed as well

muk is god. time fap his loli miniguy manga again

People basically just don't wanna share and piss guys like you off. Everyone with even two brain cells already knows all the search options fail more than 50% of the time.

The age of easy sauce from Google is over.

pm ed u fix :)

Found it
>exhentai.org/g/972354/8c8623bd93/

Saucenao works just fine for it. But it's Tiny Evil.

People with brain would know that searching for "succubus english color" would show you the result.

People without brain wait for cancer like this

>it's another femdom tag where the girl starts blushing and moaning as soon as a penis goes inside her
This one really wasn't that bad, though the whole "actually a shy little virgin thing" was lousy.

>this got dark fast
He summoned a succubus even though he knew it would kill him because he wanted to feel loved once before he died. This was already dark.

This one has better art, IMHO, but the story is probably worse:
exhentai.org/g/977078/b01d3e3c85/

I also really like this full-colour stuff, and the reflections remind me of rustle.

>there are people on this board who will actually think this is true

It's true though.

Stop using the sites built in image source links. It searches by thumbnail.

Open the actual search engine and picture, then drag the full sized picture into it. You often get better results.

(you) seem to have confused this website with Reddit. Why don't you ask them what the sauce is instead of us.

It's not, though. And it doesn't even matter if it was. Do what's right, not what is tradition - i.e., feed to fish, and only fish for him, if he really struggles too hard, but even then teach.

Except I'm on mobile and saucenao worked perfectly on OPs image

>- i.e., feed to fish,
i.e. teach* to fish,

If op didnt deliberately want people to bumb his thread with "sauce" requests hed include the sauce in the op.

what happened to google image search anyway?

>cake getting NTR'd

Stop

This. What the fuck happened Cred Forums?

>What the fuck happened Cred Forums?

Instead of telling people to fuck off to reddit, we used to tell them to go back to Gaia.

sauce?

It's called Tiny Evil