Kiznaiver

So how was this in the end?

Total shit.

A Solid 7

Disappointing.

itai

7/21?

One of those shows you know you watched but really can't remember what it was about. Nice character designs though.

Totally worthless

pretty sweet.
Somebody made a really cute little pun in the end, I think it was Maki and Blueboy

edgy shit

Absolute garbage and a huge waste of resources.

Okada should be executed for her crimes against humanity.

LAAAAAAAAAY YOUUUUUUUUR HAAAAAAAAAANDS ONNNNNNNNNNN MEEEEEEEEEEE

AOTY

pretty good 7.8/10

Needed more Nico

great direction, amazing opening, good character design. shit plot, the lead autist was the only one who got some character development.

Has Trigger actually produced anything of note yet?

Too much water?

LWA

Kill La Kill, you fuck.

>Hey, how about we made a character drama...
>and all the characters were unlikable thropes with no depth?
>also we're gonna tease an interesting setting just to not build the world in any way whatsoever, and waste the intriguing premise!

Of note, sure. Good? Nah.

Inferno Cop, LWA, Kill la Kill, Luluco.
All of their originals until Shitnaiver basically, like Gainax.

>Inferno Cop, LWA, Kill la Kill, Luluco.
All garbage meme shows

I liked all Trigger show except Kill la Kill because I haven't watched it yet

Hype as hell opening

Amazing OST, amazing direction, interesting premise, the shittiest execution possible.

Maki was ruthless

Worst girl lost. red haired tsundere an eternal shit, all stories, ever. I'll give it 8/10 for this alone.

The danderes got together.
Best boy (green) got best girl (lesbian emo-weeb).
Plot made zero sense
being nico is suffering
fluffy haired jock guy has worst taste but best style

seriously what the fuck was blue hair's problem? Why was she such a deceptive cunt?

OP was 10/10.

This plus interesting characters that lacked development.

And way too much NTR.

Cred Forums hates kill la kill, but watch it and form your own opinion

God tier OP

Luluco was genuinely pretty fun.

THIS

But what was she saying in the last episode to him?
Something about sweets

why didn't any of the kids live with their parents? not the child experiments characters but the normal ones like red guy and red girl

She said he should get fat because other girls wont come after him then

I don't hate KLK as much as people here tend to
but honestly, the threads on here during it's airing were way more fun than the show itself

I wish the MC hadn't received as much hate. I think it was mostly from shippers, but regardless it was obvious he had problems and it didn't make sense how the rest of the characters were treating him the entire time.
Nico a best.

Loli Nori was 100/100
Tuna Nori was still p good

A solid shit. Love triangles and literal made-up shipping wars.

MEMES XD

>Nico a best.

Tru dat

Great girl stuck in a shit show

I loved how Chidori got shit on in pretty much every episode

Pretty sure KLK was super popular here while it was airing.

Even now the girls have a big following.

Cred Forums has a love-hate relationship with kill la kill because they essentially got scammed. The series wrote checks it never actually cashed and people were pissed that it really did play everything as straight as possible and all their fan theories were bunk.

That first episode basically took over the entire board for a week though, and I'd say it was only when the show started actually having a plot at the halfway point that people started looking down on it

Mediocre story, charming characters, solid direction and style.

Retards thinking Mako was the final boss all along and the likes have only themselves to blame.

I totally forgot it existed until this thread and i even remember liking it when it aired.

The most forgettable trigger anime.
Hopefully the redeem themselves with Imaishi's next show.

>The most forgettable trigger anime.
>what is Inou Batoru

Not LWA TV?

I bet she fucks her producers

>not ninja meme

Writing parent-child relationships is too skillfull for no-talent nip cartoon writers to worry about. Notice how most anime characters seemingly don't have family of any kind.

Chidori is a piece of garbage.

Inou batoru was more memorable, it had that one scene that gets posted sometimes. Kiznaiver literally has nothing.

it needed more than 12 eps

Nori-chan was cute. CUUUUUUUTE!

Tuna love!

They prolly did but their inclusion in the plot would've been pointless.

Totally forgettable.

I thought it was a fantastic show. I watched it after it finished airing, unfortunately, so I had no idea Cred Forums disliked it. Oh well, fuck you guys I guess.

Shit/10

It's great

Kiznaiver and LWA

>autistic eating
You cam't pub the negative a-label on everything.
You wouldn't know if you saw an autist eat, because they eat exactly like normies.

It's not that it's really bad, but it's not very good either.
Biggest problem with it is how it turned a cool idea into a shitty excuse for retarded love triangle plot devices.

It's because Okada is severely typecasted, she wanted to write for a fighting anime, but they told her no, they hired her for the melodrama.

I really liked Nori-chan's autistic desire to have her suffering and the suffering of others be fully shared and understood. If given the chance I'd do the same thing to all of you.

you are already giving us a pretty good insight into the autistic mind from your posts alone

Best 6 seconds in the show. It's a shame the rest never seemed to go anywhere

>hating on inou battle

This looks stupid.
I'm sad is doesn't exist.

Kiznaiver reached it's emotional climax in episode 7, in a brilliant scene where the cast realise that they've already formed emotional bonds with one another and agree to stick by each other cos they're each the only people they can rely on in their lives, which perfectly showcases the story's themes of connection and community. But then the show kept going. And kept getting worse. Until it was so bad that the best thing about the finale was a cameo of characters from another show.

GOAT OP
Amazing Art Direction
>Okada

Well Tenga still decked Autismo.
Just without the visual exaggeration

Pretty much

well
i guess it will be hard on her , giving hints to reproduce nonstop, and then remain disapointed at the end

Really weak ending. Some arcs were quite interesting, but in the end it is just another forgettable show.

p bad

Wasn't Kill La Kill supposed to SAVE anime?

What happened?

it was alright, OP was GOAT though

complete garbage

>best girl didn't end up with best bro

Abhorrent