One Piece 841

Chapter 841 To the East Sea

6th month of Imprisonment
Young Sanji's iron mask is removed only during meals
He thinks about the past while eating
Despite his inexperience, he's making a lunchbox for his bedridden sickly mother
Before the queen could eat, an old maid tasted the food, but it was apparently really bad
Yet Sanji's mother ate the food smiling, saying it was really delicious
Sanji decided to study cooking after seeing his mother's smiling face

Inside the cage again
Sanji is reading about All Blue in a cookbook received from the guard, when Ichiji, Niji and Yonji arrive.
Reiju is nursing Sanji after he was bullied by them.
According to Reiju, those 3 brothers "do not possess" the emotions of "sadness" or "pity".
Sanji tells Reiju that he wants to become a cook.
Reiju is at a loss, and Sanji strongly tells her (while crying) that if he manages to escape he won't have to look at his father's face ever again.
Reiju destroys the cage and lets Sanji flee

Sanji escapes and meets his father by chance
Judge lets him go without resistance.

Judge: "Do not ever tell anyone that I am your father...it's a failure I don't want anyone to know."

Sanji hears these words and cries.
Reiju, listening to them from the shadows, cries too
She then leads Sanji to another ship

Reiju: "Don't come back here anymore!! The sea is huge...you will definitely meet some kind people one day!! "

Flashback end

Seducing Woods

11 hours passed since the fighting started
Luffy ate all of Cracker's biscuit soldiers (and became super fat)

additional

Sanji's mother was a beautiful woman who resembled Reiju. She didn't have swirly eyebrows.

Sanji escaped from the prison when Germa started a war in East Blue.

Germa made a voyage from North Blue to East Blue via a snail-like ship which seems to be amphibious. It clambered up the wall of Red Line as if it was a real snail.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/7m9gI
youtube.com/watch?v=OUGH7o7krvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for tsundere judge

>old thread not past the bump limit
Don't jump the gun little boy

>luffy jobbed for eleven hours

BEST GIRL REIJU CONFIRMED AGAIN

Reiju is such a cute loli

>Cracker jobbed so hard that Luffy could spend 11 hours eating instead of fighting

I love Reiju.

>I'll pull a gag out my ass so the manlet can win
Oda dicksuckers are defending this

I'm still alive. Monet is still for nakama. Work just eats up a lot of my time, too much paperwork and too much shit going down to come back and bestgirlpost on Cred Forums anymore.

>i didn't read sky island
and i hate it

nice fake spoilers.

< this is the only real 100% ch. 841 spoiler so far

Did we really need this flashback? The only good thing that came from it was loli Reiju.

this, crackerfags BTFO

I know, why didn't Luffy become Pirate King already and fight Freezer?

I think we would like to know how a weak child sanji escaped his cell and found the old man

and now we'll get more loli Reiju. Sounds good to me.

>Luffy ate Cracker biscuit soldiers
>he's fat af now
I fucking called it.I knew he could just eat his shitty crackers.

me2

maybe zeff helped him escape?
my memory is shit before you call me speedreader

haha
i kekd

dubs speak no lies

Reminder that based Cracker is still standing

Spoiler practically says Reijuu destroyed his cage, and Judge let him escape after calling him a failure. Did you even read the spoilers?

Reiju will join the crew.

Sanji and Reiju will be a brother/sister duo

in the hot way

>Sanji is a prince of Germa
>he told Crocodile his name was "Mister Prince"
I don't know if this is a coincidence or not.

>Judge lets him go without resistance.
>Judge: "Do not ever tell anyone that I am your father...it's a failure I don't want anyone to know."

Sanji x Nami will be practically canon after this arc user

well how he leaved the island?
honestly i dont pay much attention to spoilers till i see images

>the SaNafag still posts here

Literally + unironically nothing happens: the spoilers

Also literally EVERYONE predicted that Reiju would free sanji and that luffy would eat cracker's biscuits so no surprise there either. Oda is losing his touch.

Momji not having swirly eyebrows is a big fail. Dadji's brows better be epic to make up for it

You just read OP recently, are you?

WHAT GAG WILL LUFFY PULL AGAINST KAIDO?

Just read the spoiler if you want to know. And learn some English.

>2016
>still not shipping SanjixNami
What are you doing with your life? Do you really want to get BTFO?

>yfw Duval is one of Judge's lost children

>power level fags on maximum damage control

No we didn't, it's one of Oda's worst backstory desu. Also he is forcing too much with the sob stories, Sanji didn't need 2 sob bacstories and his flashback with Zeff was way better than what we've just got.

And reiju saying the excact same words than Saul to Robin is really cringeworthy.

So wait, Luffy's bite is stronger than his punch? Or did he punch them to pieces and then eat them fast before Cracker could re-shape them?

Teeth are harder than fists

luffy's teeth are one of the ancient weapons

Not really

>he mad

Where does Sanji get his cigarettes? I've never seen him buying one.

Don't try ti rationalize it. It is food, people eat food, so luffy can eat them.

He rolls his own.

I'm not mad, I'm disappointed. I wish Oda would be able to write some backstory as good as before like Nami, Robin or Nordland's backstory but these days are long gone.

Nami buys them for him.

reminder that nami will marry sanji

>losing his touch
Fuck off. We just know Oda too well.

First page leaked

but he is. Luffy vs Cracker sucked, Sanji's backstory was meh, the forest chapters were boring. Seriously, how is Oda not losing his touch? It's been going downhill since Fishman Island. Only Zou was good and that's because it was just world building and info dump.

Law's was pretty good.

His teeth is just as strong as his strongest punch attack obtained with exploiting his devil fruit at its peak potential and years of haki training.
Or just DUDE FOOD IT'S EDIBLE LMAO

I know Oda said that he want's to do mecha after One Piece if he can, but he should really do a loli series.

WAS GERMA'S WAR THE ONE NAMI SURVIVED?

DID DADJI DIRECTLY KILLED NAMI'S PARENTS?

Yeah, because Luffy punching him really hard wouldn't have been an unpredictable outcome either...oh wait

He actually has short hair. That mane in the back of his helmet is his eyebrows.

luffy's teeth + haki is invincible

please no, we don't need anymore asspull

sure grammarnazi

Oh, it's the jobber marine at the colosseum

Fists are the dumbest thing to hit people with. Palm or forearm master race.

Palm it is.

during this flashback nami is living happily with bellemere and nojiko

reiju a bitch

She's just pretending.

We've been over this for years, Vulcanization.

Sanji and Rei have the same mom while the others don't
She was a D
Sanji got mostly D genes and this is why the genetic engineering didn't work on him
DFs have weird effects on Ds. Luffy had to train his hard and BB can have 2.
Nobles and Tenrybito master them easily like Doffy, Vinsmokes and Sabo

no, sanji was on a cruise type ship cooking before he met zeff. zeff was a pirate that raided the ship

why Reiju was good at the training when young?

Well according to spoilers, Reiju says the 3 brothers lack empathy, but never said anything about Dadji. It's possible.

No way, Duval is his nephew, who is the son of Vegapunk.

Liza would be proud, but point out how little training he has since he's stuck on crackers.

What a predictable development, oda is a hack.

i honestly think people are trying to make op threads even worse than they have been lately

holy shit youre right
nice smarts user

Holy shit I want this to be real

So why was Sanji weak?
Why is he strong now?
Did the body modifications kick in later? I surely hope not, because that'd mean he's only strong because of that.

>So why was Sanji weak?
he was a normal kid
>Why is he strong now?
because zeff trained him over the years

>muh strong determination and training makes me surpass gifted talent to impossible extents
This is a common trope. Don't think about it logically

Sounds underwhelming, but that's how I felt about the spoilers for the end of Law's flashback. Hoping it'll be better in context.

>quadruplets having different moms

What

>>muh strong determination and training makes me surpass gifted talent to impossible extents
I love this trope. I'd rather have this than something like Naruto.
>hard work is important!
>except if you're the descendant of the Ninja god, in that case you're strong anyway so who cares lol

>ate all the biscuit soldiers
kek, he actually fucking did it. that's hilarious.

>liking traps is hella gay, yo

>gayer than gay tbqh

>ye hehe

>hehe

punk hazard was good. dressrosa was good.

>Luffy ate all of Cracker's biscuit soldiers (and became super fat)
This sounds fun, which usually indicates spoilers are fake.
At the same time, it just makes sense.

they're from yonkou and sandman. confirmed real

how is that an asspull

What's going on with Sanji is partially a work/talent thing, but I think there's more to it than that. It's also about how Zeff, and the rest of Sanji's friends, are the ones who made him into the person that he is, and that Judge didn't give him anything.

Nami is only 1 year younger than Sanji, and the war she was involved in happened when she was a baby. It wouldn't work time wise.

Does it matter? luffy is made of magic rubber, so is his teeth.

> Fail Hazard and Dressroshit were good

not even close, user.

basically, judge is going to feel some sort of compassion for sanji down the line, and sanji brothers will "kill" their dad for being weak. Then give some speech about they should be the true leaders from Germa66 and some shit.

I don't think he's genetically modified

I'd hate this. It sounds as dumb as trying to give Spandam or the Celestials sympathetic traits.

Yonji confirmed irredeemable

imgur.com/a/7m9gI

You know that's going to happen. Sanji's arc is about dealing with one's past. Sanji is going to have to confront his father and his father is going to fucking admit that he was fucking wrong about sanji. Also, to throw in the mix reiju is going to defend sanji verbal and get attacked, or is going to protect sanji and get hurt.

most of those makes on sense.

What would it take for Horikosi to overcome the one piece?

*no sense.

does that kid still always break his bones

Check the TOC thread user, as of this week, MHA has a higher average ranking than One Piece counting the last 10 weeks. Doesn't mean shit, but it's still something that hasn't happened for, possibly a decade.

no.He recently did but it was because he had no other choice

shadow[/spoiler] the hedgehog

cross your overwatch shit with faily tail. copy goes with copy.

Will these 2 ever appear in the manga? The guy's design is so much better than Fujitora's it'd be a crime if he was non-canon forever

He's going to punch him really, really hard

I'm certain of it

>Luffy ate all of Cracker's biscuit soldiers (and became super fat)

The way this was done reminds me of the last tg chapter. It's kinda anti climatic tactic for a fight but it's not something that couldn't happen

>Luffy ate all of Cracker's 100+ biscuit soldiers (and became super fat)?
wat

One Piece was good before the timeskip.

>Dressrosa was good

0/10

Correct

>marine ford babies thinking their opinion matters
probably speedreaders too

Thriller Bark > Punk Hazard

This isn't even the first time Luffy fought while fat

the only reason people like you hate on punk hazard/dressrosa is because it was your first weekly arc, that is what a marine ford baby is

>Spee d reader getting mad as fuck

>>>/arlongpark/

>punk hazard/dressrosa was bad meme
kys marineford babbies

I started reading weekly mid-Ennies Lobby

>If I repeat it my delusion becomes true: the post

Punk Hazard was good, but Dressrosa was legitimately the worst major arc despite a few good moments.

I started to watch One Piece in 2001.

Punk Hazard would have been a good arc if it wasn't for these annoying kids and all that running filler also the so scary deadly gas not so deadly. In the end it was an ok arc, but it's not a good arc.

>watching
pleb detected

opinion discarded

>Punk Hazard would have been a good arc if it wasn't for these few things that happen literally every arc
lol

i read since 2003 and i agree with him

so didnt read it, dad

You weren't even born in 2001. Kiddo.

>the so scary deadly gas not so deadly
I don't get this complaint. Even if the gas wasn't lethal, it was still dangerous. That's like saying the soldiers at Ennies Lobby weren't dangerous just because none of the Franky Family and Galley-La died.

agreeing with a pleb makes you a pleb

Whatever, Impel Down was the best arc.

They made a big deal about this gas during the goddan whole arc there are hundred of panels with people running from it, it was annoying as fuck. And they everyone gets saved as if nothing happened . That was just bad.

>You weren't even born in 2001
Neither were you.

>> Fail Hazard and Dressroshit were good
>Not Punk HaShit and DressrosShat
sigh

>he admits to being born after 2000
shame

so you're admitting?

I was born in 1992.

>oda promises that this was going to be the year of sanji
>only thing that's happened so far is that sanji is back to being his family's punching bag

>punk HaShit
that sounds beyond retarded
>Shit Hazard
much better

>Reijew

She's on to something I tell you.

and I was born a poor black child

well he didn't say it would be a good year

Sorry to hear that

shitmans island is much worst than dressrosa or punk hazard
stop it

thank goodness

I liked all of these arcs

What was it about Fishman Island exactly? It all the right ingredients but it didn't work somehow.

>Sea monsters
>Arlong stuff
>Mermaids
>Best Shark-girl
>Strawhats showing off their new power
>Great white shark villain
>even the ringed octopus guy was kind of cool
>declaring war on a Yonkou like it's just something to do
>ancient weapon stuff

If you just read about it on paper you'd think "wow that sounds like a great One Piece arc" but it just wasn't

what went wrong?

focus was all over the place
villains had terrible motivations
didnt see too much of fishman island
im trying to list all of the things besides pacing i started reading weekly when zoros sword was stolen by wicca but it's kind of tough. maybe its better reading.

All three are at the same level of shit. Shirahoshi with her crying. Le pls dont be new crew member Rebecca with her crying. And the fucking Punk Hazard kids.

I hate Oda for his immense use of the female tear

>Hody's motivation was literally "I just hate humans, and I'll kill them because I can."
Vander Decken would've made a MUCH better main villain for the arc.

Good for your employer.

I'm not sure myself honestly.. Probably what did it for me was Hody. He just wasn't good as a villain at least for me and was a step down from Marineford Impel down and Return to Sabaody.

sanji nosebleeds

>what went wrong?
People's expectations and marineford babbies

there was literally no sense of danger, you knew the crew was going to fucking destroy hody and that removed a lot from it

Oh yea, the fucking blood transfusions were so lame.

instead of adventure it was political and racial issues

No Law

these

Oda writing has gone bad, like, really bad. It's true that some stuff have been plain annoying such as the new fishman pirates, shirahoshi, Punk Hazard kids, Rebecca...and all of them got a lot of panel time. I don't remember something being even annoying before the timeskip.

I didn't mind rebecca and that crybaby mermaid princess mostly because I felt more pity for them being such huge fucking crybabies, but the kids pissed me off to no end, especially when they went into le epic candy rage.

so
god tier: w7 - enies lobby, sabaody
good tier: all east blue, pre-alabasta arcs, skypiea/jaya, impel down, marineford
ok tier: zou, dressrosa, punk hazard, thriller bark, return to sabaody
chill tier: post-smth arcs
shit tier: fishman, lond ring long land, amazon lily

I had almost blocked those out of my memory. People complaining about the spoilers being a gag should remember the time a gag was treated as a serious life-or-death situation.

Also a good point, this is why I'm worried about Wano and its inevitable "open the gates of this country!" moment

Vander Decken really was cooler. Hody had a great design going for him but that's about it. I appreciate him more now that I realize he was based on Michael Jackson.

I'm glad nobody disputed the best shark girl statement

I would move Skypiea up to god tier but I can see why some people wouldn't put it there.

Otherwise mostly agree

Oh, holy fuck, I just remembered what that stupid quirk reminded me of!
youtube.com/watch?v=OUGH7o7krvc

Maybe he's Green Bull

>best shark girl
OBJECTION

Dressrosa had Rebecca which make it go from a "good" to a "decent".

What's bad about luffy eating crackers cookie men?

literally fucking disgusting tier, neck yourself

Long island should be in chill tier. Skypiea/jaya god tier. Alabasta should be god tier as well desu.

the shashasha cant be beat

And the birdcage from decent to ok arc.

I'd probably bump up Drum and Arlong in God tier and maybe long ring long in chil since it had some cool moments and was a overall chill arc before Water 7 hit you with a lot more serious stuff

Nothing at all. The great irony is that people who are complaining about it are the same people who always want Luffy to be smarter/better fighter.

I'd say inflating his head and eating the biscuit soldiers, taking advantage of his ability to stretch his stomach and his teeth being made of rubber etc. is actually the smartest and most effective way to beat a guy like cracker

Cracker's power is absurd, so it should be beaten by absurd means. Cracker is probably still alive anyway.

We are halfway throu and the crew didn't even find a single unused devil fruit. Sanji should get one

But hasnt there always been a large plot device that threatens to jeopardize all of their motivations?

Let me think....

No.

foxy was one of the worst things to happen to one piece; the only "good" part of that arc was luffy with an afro

A plot device that bad? No.

>Reiju
>Praline
>Pudding
>Carrot
>Brûleé

Is there an arc with better waifus together?

they don't need a fruit at all

literally fucking gross, and how are you supposed to put your dick in there without it being severed?

and sugars powers from ok to shit arc

Nah.

>Water 7 Tier:
Water 7/Enies Lobby

>Great Tier:
Arlong Park, Entire Paramount War saga, Jaya, Zou, Romance Dawn 2

>Good Tier:
Baratie, Skypiea, Sabaody, Punk Hazard

>Fucked in the anime/overlong Tier:
Alabasta, Dressrosa, Loguetown

>OK Tier:
Romance Dawn, Buggy the Clown, Syrup Village.

>Fun Tier:
Davy Back Fight, Amazon Lily

>Worse than the rest but has redeeming features Tier:
Thriller Bark, Fishman Island

In the anime yes, in the manga foxy is actually quite funny, also no fillers.

That.

If you skipped the birdcage and just went to Gear Fourth. It would have been a much better and shorter arc Rebecca aside.

My dick is harder than steel

With the number of DF users out there it's safe to assume that 99% of people who finds an unused devil fruit eats it under 3 seconds. We all would.

>he doesnt like fearections
My condolences, user.

and sugar existing and having that power made it smellier than one of garp's shits

>thriller bark that low
your opinion is shit and you should feel bad

use protection

haki that is

Fuck you with your shit ranking. The one you quoted is where it's belong.

>jaya great
>skypeia good
you wot, m8?

You weren't following it weekly.

That much I can tell.

Shyarly has those teeth too.

Sanji seems to prize his ability to swim though, since it's saved the crew's asses on a few occasions. He doesn't really need one. Same with Zoro.

I definitely would. Part of what makes/made devil fruits an exciting concept is that it's a roll of the dice. Kaku is one of my favorite characters because he wanted something cool but got a Giraffe zoan but he sure as fuck made it work for him.

I did and it was great

Nah you didn't. Don't lie. Cred Forums in general fucking hated it more than Dressrosa back then. Even in retrospect it suffers heavily been placed between two incredibly well regarded sagas.

It was a massive slog that only redeemed itself in the arc turnaround.

The final fight, surprise ending and Brook flashback are all that save it. There's a lot to like but it's pace fucking killed reading it week to week.

God tier
Alabasta, skypiea/jaya, water seven, enies lobby, sabaody

Good tier
Impel down, Drum, Arlong Park, Marineford, Zou, Thriller bark

Ok tier
Punk hazard

Chill tier
Foxy arc, little garden

Shit tier
Fishman island, dressrosa, amazon lily

when?

no its not

>it's safe to assume that 99% of people who finds an unused devil fruit eats it under 3 seconds

you fucking what

>op op
found by pirates who tried to sell it
>giraffe and bubble
found by the marines and held onto until elite warriors were chosen to use them
>flare flare
held onto with the intent to use for an elite warrior
>darkness darkness
held onto for an elite warrior
>gum gum
no fucking idea yet why shanks was holding onto it but he was still holding onto it

literally most people who find fruits hold onto them for one reason or another

buggy wanted to sell it too

Epilogue if there is one, maybe

Marines might not even exist when the series is over

It tastes like buttered ass sweat and it's worth a fortune if you sell it. Only an idiot would eat it!

nigger fuck off, I was even in these threads during thriller back back when the only shitposting was set sail for fail and wikispam

the only complaints were from EL babbies (you're one most likely), the marineford babbies of the time because it wasn't serious enough and had a goofy looking villain unlike edgelord lucci

it was a fun lighthearted arc and had some of the best art in the entire series along with skypiea

I fucking hope so

And the artwork was amazing too, Thriller bark had that black tone I love it

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. You definitely weren't around back then.

The complaints were louder and stronger than Dressrosa ever had.

>dressrosa baby fantasies

What is there to hate about Thriller bark? Is there even anything to dislike? Because I can easily pick 20 stuff to hate from Dressrosa.

>s-shes pretending
She's still a bitch

>Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
autism

He will make a appearance with greenbull when they're bringing in The kaido after his defeat.

kaido will die

Beside maybe the general zombies being taken out by oars, there is liberally nothing to dislike. It was a great arc.

reminder that this will be canon soon

needs more Urouge

>The kaido will die

1)he has proven that's impossible
2)this is OP. Meaning it's even more impossible

How long until sanji smashes dadji helmet and he looks like sanji?

>According to Reiju, those 3 brothers "do not possess" the emotions of "sadness" or "pity".

If they're not human then I guess Oda is not going to redeem them

>they're not human
They are, she doesn't mean that as literally. Just figurative speach.
It's like when people say "you are heartless" it doesn't mean you don't have a heart.

How long until mihawk and perona gives moria some little goth grandkids and remind him how great family and humanity is?

You a moon reader user? Does that mean it wasn't a result of their genetic engineering?

How long until luffy and hancock have a boy?

damn really? well hers didn't seem as bad, plus she's much better looking

Last chapter.
10 years from now

Now compare this amount of unused devil fruits to the amount of known devil fruit users. In case that wasn't clear: there is a vast amount of devil fruit users but we have seen very few devil fruits currently unused. Ergo, the majority of devil fruits are consumed very quickly.

shanks obviously didn't want it for himself or his crew then. not everyone wants to sacrifice their swimming ability for some wacky power. I wouldn't dare eat one of the fruits in fear that I get a JUST one like trebol's retarded mucus or magellan's venom one

Why would it be Moriah's grandkids? He was Perona's boss, not father.

fuck man, has there been a character with eyebrows like that before?

OK I'll wait

perona considers moriah her father since he basically raised her.

source:sbs

this, trips confirm
literally this, especially caesar

>would it be his grandkids
Did you not read the SBS? Oda said that Moria and perona relationship is one of father and daughter as he found her as a little girl and raised her. She still believes that he's alive.

pretty sure she'd have to trick him or force him into fucking her

The scenes jump around all over the place and it's the first arc to not have fights for everybody, with only Perona, Ryuuma and Moria/Oars posing any sort of real threat. Several threats are hyped up for a while and then immediately stomped which hurts when their buildup went on for weeks or months when it came out. Thriller Bark is REALLY gag-focused, moreso than nearly any other arc which was a big turn off for people coming right off of Enies Lobby. And honestly, cooldown arcs always get hated in general when they're coming out, only to get beloved later. Zou's the only exception for some reason.

How long until usopp and Kaya have some long nose kids who he tells the same story he told to kaya only now they're true?

Nah this chapter proved that the hack fixes everything with a gag. So they will fuck as a gag.

I didn't read the SBS so I learned something new today. I don't like this reveal very much since Perona is a cutie but Moriah is worst boy.

She will shove meat up there

Never because Akainu will give 5 warning shots to the chest of Usopp.

reminder that luffy can use boner balloon and haki on it

Naw I like it. It really gives their relationship a new feel. I've always wondered why she cared so much for moria despite him not being cute. I was worried oda was trying to pair them or some. But now this just makes her worrying about him endearing

Well this could explain why Sanji puts women on a pedestal, since his only family members that were any good to him were the women

How long until sanji and pudding have swirling brows triclops kids

>moria paired with anybody
literally disgusting, thank god it hasn't happened yet

How long until zoro get a new baby (aka a sword)

If Kaido is unable to commit suicide then is it fair to assume he doesn't have a DF? It'd be great if more Yonkou didn't have one. I was a little let down that Big Mom did. At least her power doesn't seem to be particularly combat-oriented.

>having a child with a woman over her 30s
enjoy dealing with his autism

They're not paired together, it's familial.

>but Moriah is worst boy.
the fuck did you say?

It won't happen now. He basically already have a kid. Now we just wait for a scene with him playing with his grandkid.

wano

>everyone is evul except one of them who is a girl

hate this

One piece is the ability to create any devil fruit you like but you die when you use it

correct me if I'm wrong, but his name is 100 beast kaidou right? maybe that means he has the properties of 100 beasts, one of them being something that can breathe underwater bad headcanon ok

>you can't have kids in your 30s
>s-she's too old for luffy.
And I thought LUNAFAGS were dead

it's 40 and over where there are actual high chances of autism retard

Luffy already has autism. I don't see the problem

>jack doesn't have a DF since he can survive underwater

oda tried to imply niggers are human

she will be like 35 by the time luffy finishes his adventures and then who knows how much they will take to have a kid

Moria is another reason why i can't wait for Kaido arc. Getting tired of this family drama.

How long until Nami ends up old with her money?

How many kids did Big Mam have again?

>Perona is currently 25. Her height is 160cm. Back when she fought Luffy and the crew, she was 23. She loves Moriah like a parent, since he found her when she was still a child and raised her ever since. She strongly believes that he is still alive, even after his disappearance at the Summit War.
cute.

Like 85 I believe and like 45 husband (I'm guessing )

yeah I kind of forgot that part, guess I'm the super retard

The only acceptable epilogue for One Piece would be Usopp as an old man telling stories about how he sailed with the Pirate King Luffy and none of the kids believe him except one who says they want to spark a new age of adventure

A lot. Notice how pudding is the 30 something and came out looking retard with a 3rd eye.
Ew

84 and most of them are indeed autistic

I recall the numbers 130-150 or so, but I can't remember if it's from the chapters or from this thread or wiki shit

I thought she was younger, she is a fucking womanchild

NEETs are neat!

Age clearly isn't a factor when Oda paired Shakky and Rayleigh, who are at least 30 years apart in age.
>Autism
This is a work of fiction, not real life.

What? Shakky is like 80

shakky and rayleigh clearly didn't had children

I'm pretty sure rayleigh sold his kids to pay off his gambling debts

Not him but at the end age doesn't really matter in this series. And it's still possible to have kids in your 30s. Plus hancock probably will look like she hasn't aged a day

Shakky is 42+ and Rayleigh is canon 78

make of that what you will

Age is already wonky in one piece and even in real life it doesn't matter once you start pushing 50, you're just old

>once you start pushing 50, you're just old
Ha get out of dodge
You're not old until 70s

Hancock is already pregnant with Luffy's kid

go to sleep grandpa

>you're old at 50
I'm pretty sure now that you're just a kid

>11 hours passed since the fighting started

Really? We went from Luffy defeating enemies in 5 Namek minutes to an 11 hour fight? How does this make any sense to Oda? How does it make sense in the universe? How does it make sense for Luffy's limitations with haki and gear 4?

Fuck Oda and fuck this manga.

Maybe these days that's true from a medical standpoint

but you're still old

>jinbefags
fucking christ, go to bed dad

Well you're not young

akainu fought with aokiji for ten days

>jinbefag
That literally has nothing to do with you being a kid.

>Rayleigh is canon 78

Pic related, me when I'm in my 70s.

Of course you're not young. But it still isn't old.

it's not impossible

Yeah I'm just being absolutist about it. "Middle-aged" is such a wide term these days it's easier to just say you're young or old.

There is of course such a thing as a young-70, or an old 40
this man is 78 in the OP universe Blackbeard is 40 and obviously in worse shape

>Luffy can always use gears longer each successive time
>food has been established as instant energy in this series as seen with Luffy v Blueno and on Whiskey Peak
>user complains about an 11 hour fight/feast

The duration of the fight makes complete sense.

But now it begs the question what the fuck has Nami been doing for 11 hours

I honestly think BB could one-shot Rayleigh

Well yeah at this point probably

Yami + Quake is just too good, and I assume his Haki is off the charts or at least passable

>BB's haki off the charts
do you understand what haki is? he probably can't even form a fistful of haki

>his Haki is off the charts or at least passable
I feel like he has shit haki and relies on his fruit too much

>Gears durations get longer each succession.
He only used it once and that was for a few minutes. Jumping to 11 hours is fucking hack writing.

>F-Food is energy so it makes sense
No it doesn't. He becomes useless since he's over using his haki. So to try and use food as a loophole is also hack writing.

Sabo vs Law

Who takes it?

He was strong enough where people told him he could be a fleet commander for WB and actually managed to murder another fleet commander with relative ease. This is all before the fruit so he's probably something of a badass without it.

sabo, are you kidding?
even ace would lose to sabo

>what has the use less slut been doing.
Hmm I wonder that too.

Preach about it some more
maybe you'll open some of our eyes senpai

>No Brook

Sabo vs Doffy?

I think I understand what Haki is. I'm pretty sure BB has it or like I said it's at least passable. He's also very likely an end-game villain so he's got to have it.
It's ambition, right?
BB has lots of that. A man's dream never dies.

I think the opposite. He knows a lot about his own fruit and his own limits and has been shown to plan things out decades in advance. He's been all over the place, he knows about/has haki for sure.

dofla has conquerors haki
not even a question

Sabo

Sabo

That's only because Thriller Bark is a top 3 arc.

Doffy vs Garp

garp was if not stronger just as strong as roger
even if he is old now there is no way dofla can can beat that

Brook should actually be Lucio. I guess that would make Usopp Genji or I could see him being Mei just because cowering inside an ice block seems like a strategy he'd appreciate.

he does know what haki is, he mentioned luffy having a strong haki when they met in impel down

I loved it to be honest. Felt like One Piece to me, as I primarily read for everything but the fights (even though I do still love fights).
After Marineford I guess everyone expected some big epic arc that would top that, but it was just an old-school feeling restart arc. Of course the SHs wouldn't be challenged; they just prepared two years for challenges 10x harder than the fishmen.

Okay okay
Garp vs Jack?

OK you asked for it
>Germa being this weak yet so feared
hack writing.

>luffy being able to out eat infinite biscuits
Super hack writing

>the homies fearing nami more then cracker and BM
Just shit writing

In short this arc is already turning out to be shit despite the best boy being the main focus.

Sabo vs Jack

garp is almost yonkou level m8
I think 1 on 1 the only one who would beat him is kaido

I feel like we don't know enough about Jack yet

big man rayleigh

4u

Akainu
BB
Kaido
Shanks
Mihawk
Sengoku
>>>>>>> Pretimeskip Luffy
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Garp

sadly yes

Sabo takes it. Smarter and can burn all of Jack's mammoth fur off.

>We are halfway throu and the crew didn't even find a single unused devil fruit. Sanji should get one
Sanji said himself that after studying the encyclopedia of Devil Fruits that the only one he'd ever eat would be the invisibility fruit, which absalom has.

Are you seriously implying pre timeskip luffy could beat garp? lmao

>Germa being this weak yet so feared
they have a near limitless army how are they weak

maybe you'll convince me with this one once the chapter is out

false

kys

Implying? He already did famalam.

Well Sabo was the 2nd in command of the revolutionaries even before getting the Mera Mera, so you're probably right. It might even be easy for him.

Jack seems strong, and like his bounty is based on the pure destruction he can bring, but he does not seem like a smart fighter. Or smart at all.

Did you say the same thing about Ohm's string cage?

>Judge: "Do not ever tell anyone that I am your father...it's a failure I don't want anyone to know."

That's some downright cold shit right there.

>
>Implying? He already did famalam.
No garp just didn't want to have to fight him so he lost on purpose. Did you even read/watch Marineford?

not him but

prime garp? no

current garp? yes

>You weren't following it weekly.

>Basing arc rankings on how you felt about them weekly
This is what pisses me off to no extent. Dressrosa was a great arc overall but all the whining little kids in these threads don't seem to understand they're subjectively comparing how the longest arc in One Piece felt when read weekly to their favourite earlier arcs they marathoned.
People should be prohibited from comparing arcs unless they've read them all under the same circumstances (eg: Reread Dressrosa with their shit opinions out of mind and in a single sitting).

Why didn't you just say false with the first sentence instead of quoting it again?

>they have a near limitless army
user those soldiers are just meat shields. Doffy could wipe out all of germa by his self. They're weak

oh wait the post says pre timeskip

nvm then im dumb

keep at it dancing reijufan user

>Doffy could wipe out all of germa by his self.
All of the soldiers, no problem. But I bet he'd have trouble facing the siblings all at once.

He'll replace Sandai Kitetsu with Nidai Kitetsu in Wano.

Yeah, but I'm sure they'll be easily crushed when they all go up against Kaido at once

>Why didn't you just say false with the first sentence instead of quoting it again?
i meant to paste the part about nami being feared more than big mom herself

>user those soldiers are just meat shields. Doffy could wipe out all of germa by his self. They're weak
yeah thats definitely what happened at marineford. whitebeard died because he was constantly being mauled by fodder

this isn't dbz, armies make a difference

Holy shit what if Garp was the real pirate king and beat Roger up so bad he was forced to take his place for the execution?

>Shakky is 42+
Unless Garp was chasing children pirates, It's safe to assume she's at least 60
Kureha is proof that some womens bodies don't age in One Piece

>Pushing 50 means your just old
The Navy should really stop employing geriatrics as Admirals right? 50's is middle age not old age

Endfights will be urban devil fruits. logia logia para para and zoan zoan fruit giving you access to all of their power formats uf face when

Maybe Kaido gets really dizzy staring at their eyebrows and passes out. And then they throw him into the ocean.

>It's imposible for two people to say the same thing.
also, it's not even a regular sob backstory, it's mostly a story about how it is living in Germa Kingdom.

Seriously, and it's worse because the only "crime" Sanji committed was not being a genetic Ubermensch

>"he is simply a regular human being"
That's not the worst thing in the world

Plus look at him now, Dadji should be proud

I don't think Caesar will be a Strawhat, but Oda is keeping him around for a reason. I expect him to be very integral to the story when they met Vegapunk.

Mah nigga.
Thriller bark best arc

Nah, they'll all face off against Kaido thinking they can actually beat him, and then Kaido will quickly and brutally demolish the entire Germa 66 and his Sanji's siblings while Sanji stares in awe and watches

>The Navy should really stop employing geriatrics as Admirals right? 50's is middle age not old age

I just don't believe in middle age. When does it start? When does it end?

You're either young or old and you know when it happens to you

There is going to be some sort of age-related science going on that Caesar will help out with.

Don Chinjao has conquerors haki
not even a question

I just don't believe you have a brain

40s to 60s obviously

>2016
>Thinking ship is posible in OP

Luffy vs Cracker was amazing tho

kek, the ultimate ruse but doesn't make sense at all, if roger was anything like luffy

I really hope caesar stays for a while, I'll miss him when he's gone

user, how is losing to a Yonkou weak? They're literally the peak of the world's strength.

I already forgot that Sabo and Issho fought, and that Sabo defeated a Vice Admiral by crushing his skull. I wish they would've shown more of the former fight instead of the ten chapters of fodder battles.

I know I just thought that would be funny. Also I was thinking of Romance Dawn V2 where Garp gives Luffy the strawhat and convinces him to be a pirate.

I'm not saying it's weak, they're heads are just so far up their asses that they'll think they can actually beat him, and they'll lose badly

The Germa 66 is strong, but they won't make it back to North Blue intact after the upcoming war

Pretty sure something (including Bonney) has been keeping the Gorosei alive and they've been alive since the Void Century

those old fucks have secrets

Except Basttille was 100% fine afterwards. I really didn't like that.

I call it Shitty Bark.

To be fair if he doesn't get to be a strawhat he has stuck around for three arcs after getting his face punched in, which Oda never does with the arc villains. It's super interesting to me what Oda is doing with him and I hope it pays off this arc and Caesar teams up with the Strawhats to fight Big Mom and the Germa. I'm sure he would be glad to fight Judge or any of the Vinsmoke brats after hearing his history with Vegapunk.

Caesar is probably just going to help Luffy deal with Big Mom. I don't see him staying loyal to the SHs after this arc. Once he sees Kaido he's going to scream "HELP"!

I call you shit taste

He didn't crush Bastille's skull, he crushed his mask.

>I-I started reading weekly at Drum

Watch, Bonney has this dopeass overpowered fruit because her benevolent role model sacrificed herself to give Bonney the fruit. Bonney's role model's life intertwines with the Admirals and Gorosei.

Because of this, Bonney has juicy information that the WG would rather keep under wraps. This is why Akainu notes their interest in keeping and eye on Bonney.

Caesar's the New World Buggy.

kek'd

Maybe after seeing them all escape Big Mom he'll realize his best chances are with the strawhats because honestly he has nowhere else to go. Fleet member maybe?

see:

Fleet commander of the heart pirates.
Law will sacrifice himself to undo Kaido's immortality.

>Caesar as a member of Buggy's crew
Book it Oda.

As a fleet member Caesar could also pimp them all with technology for the inevitable big war. It would be a nice parallel because the marines use Vegapunk's technology and in the war this would be Caesar's chance to prove his is superior.

>yfw you realize Buggy Clown and Ceasar Clown are related

>they eventually cross paths and see each other
>both say "BROTHER?!" right at the end of the chapter
>one piece will be taking a break next week

he created the SMILES kaido has though so he'd be an useful source of information there

I know Sabo is good, but I got secretly evil vibes from him when he mentioned being able to crush skulls he probably was just saying that to state his power and make enemies fear him but I can't shake the feeling he'd love torture

Can't wait for Sakazuki to turn against the Gorosei. One more scandal like Dressrosa that they try to cover up will push him over the line.

they could have had the eternal life operation via ope ope fruit done on them before, at different time periods of course

You idiot-
Just like Arlong, she can probably remove her teeth and grow them back later

Sabo just seems like he's an "anything to get the job done" kind of guy.

Luffy likes him now because he's his former brother etc. but I bet the Revolutionaries use dirty methods sometimes that Luffy would dislike or outright hate

They're gonna fight at some point, probably

I want Sabo and Luffy to have an edgy stand off like Natsu and Gray in latest chap of FT

Lunafags are the majority dimwit

I agree the Revolutionaries and the Strawhats will probably fight at some point. Just because his father is the leader doesn't mean shit in a series that has proven time and time again blood family means jack shit. I can see them standing in Luffy's way of getting the One Piece for some dumb reason and Sabo and Luffy having to throw down (only for Sabo to join them afterwards however).

D. Clown*
>one piece will be on indefinite hiatus because Oda was found dead in his apartment

>wanting gumjobs
your granny fetish is showing user

Arlong's teeth didn't grow back later, they grew back pretty much instantaneously.

>Gear 4 isn't enough to beat Big Mom's subordinates
>Luffy needs to use Gear 5 to beat Big Mom
>YFW Gear 5 mixes haki with gear 2 to superheat his own body, creating a full-body Diable Jambe in tribute to Sanji
>It would even allow Luffy to burn her pastry-themed underlings, rendering them inedible

erm, no

Luffy won't beat a Yonko anytime soon, especially by himself, he'll only barely beat Cracker

>endgame ussop
>inheriting fathers haki to make bullets have haki and never miss with haki
is he the most powerful straw hat?

I'd be fine with them killing her off with an Ussop-tier method like poisoning her food after she goes on one of those tard rages

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

You honestly comparing Doffy full strength to Germa grunts? That's dumb since it's different.

Kaido could probably solo-wipe with the Doffy family, that doesn't make Doffy family's strength irrelevant

do you honestly think Luffy is going to be completely defeated by her? Are you really that stupid?

That's not how luffy would win. it's completely out of character for everyone except possibly Robin (even usopp only outwits people)

Jack vs Bisket???
who would win

Haki counters haki.
Haki stronger than the haki on the bullet will of course deflect the bullet.
On top of that the projectile is likely at a tremendous disadvantage against any experienced haki user considering the likely difficulty in projecting haki at a range.

Yeah, I have always liked how Dragon and Luffy seem to have no regard for each other at all. Their goals also seem to be completely opposite, and their personality.

Jack

Biscuits a bitch, with shitty powers.

>people think luffy will ever solo a yonko besides teach
dumb

haki on slings to make the bullet go even faster, or shoot a bunch at once, or use seeds. i can see him eventually taking on Jack, or Doflamingo

guys what if

just listen

what if cracker is like really small

and is inside like 10 different bodies

how do people still not understand this is a shounen comedy? is /opg/ really this retarded?

Who said he'll solo her? Jinbei will be there

Wowo, after all these years I never got the pun intended by his name being clown, as in he makes smiles as a clown would.

I honestly 100% believe that Luffy vs. Kaido will be a 1 on 1 manly fight consisting of punching each other a lot, really hard, until Kaido loses.

Nobody will interfere.

Also Blackbeard will kill Shanks off-panel, Wiper will be important, and Caesar is the next strawhat. Jinbei is already dead.

>bisket is a slav toy
well, he squats so much he has pillows on his knees

Luffy is not beating Big Mom at all in this arc. In order to get Sanji back, he'll either have to:

a. Make a deal with her

b. Pull on a trick on her then run the fuck away

There's no other options for him in this arc, he's just not there yet to fight her

It's extremely clear this is a grab and run mission. We're not going to face a Yonko with half the crew (and the stronger half at that) gone. Oda wouldn't have set this up if it was intending Yonko fight.

Luffy shattered Crackers armor, his acclaimed armor, in two punches. Then leveled the succeeding clones like they were nothing. Doffy couldn't do anything against G4. And these are two very powerful characters.

The only limiting factor is G4's limit, which grows substantially after every fight. By the time they make it BM, Luffy will be ready.

No Big Mom and Kaido will go up against each other, fuck each other up badly, and all of the Strawhats will beat the badly injured victor. Luffy won't beat a Yonko 1v1 until he fights Teach

But once Big Mom and Kaido are gone, Blackbeard will greatly expand his power along with a bunch of other people trying to take their spots, and Blackbeard will ultimately kill Shanks before Luffy can see him again

The only people getting destroyed this arc and possibly disbanded is the Germa. Big Mom on the other hand will be very, very fucking pissed at Luffy. Maybe even willing to chase after him to Wano?

we have spoilers

why no chapter?

The grand fleet split up. One of the commanders will be at the Baratie to help defend the cooks. My money is on Barto, since he's from the East Blue anyways.

Sanji's mom is Crocodile (Croquette D. Isle). After getting pathetically beaten Crocodile was saved by Ivankov with hormones. Unfortunately this also turned him male and he became a vicious criminal.

In the next arc this will be revealed and Crocodile will die. Sanji will be revealed to be San D. Ji (Sand) and get Crocodile's fruit. The fruit unlocks his hidden D. Power which he had all along just like his brothers but couldn't access. With this new power the Monster Trio is reborn.

Reminder that this is canon and is guaranteed to happen. Cap this post and save it for future generations.

>Wano is a three way battle between Kaido's army, Big Mom's forces, and the Grand Fleet
Damn this would be hype as hell.

I think Luffy vs. Big Mom is going to end in a huge, epic, drawn out negotiation over Sanji's freedom, the Strawhats leave and don't even fight her

>Croquette D. Isle
That makes too much sense
it even ties into the food theme
stop it

Niggas gotta clean, translate and typeset that siht.

I think Kaidou and Big Mom will fight each other as well. Big Mom has the power to give Kaidou exactly what he wants (death) by sucking his life force away.

So i guess the reason why Sanji won't hit women is cause the only two people nice to him when he was a kid were his mum and sister.

Luffy isn't negotiating shit. Also big Mom wants him dead.

We'll see. Brooke's technically limitless lifespan is going to come into play.

You really think Luffy wouldn't take a deal if it meant getting Sanji back? That's what he's there for. He promised to kick her ass, but that's not what he's there to do right now.

Wonder why Teach isn't hunting for Brook's fruit

>We'll see. Brooke's technically limitless lifespan is going to come into play.
Don't forget the fact that he's the soul king, and she's the mere soul queen. He has complete control over his own soul therefore Big Mom can't do shit with it.

I'm guessing oda will beat every yonko commander with a gag now
>cracker is defeated by a hungry luffy
>jack passes out because of a mouse mouse DF user
Etc

Don't worry, you'll get your powerlevel fights. This arc is just obviously more whimsical. Some section of the fanbase is going to hate that.

Yeah exactly. He has unspecified underworld powers and as far as we know Big Mom could just consume infinite years from him and have practical immortality. Brook would take one for the team even if that killed him.

If it's one thing Oda loves to do with Luffy is to have him piss in the face of those above him. If they do make a deal somehow, expect it to be broken very quickly.

I think Kaido is going to launch an all out invasion of Fishman Island soon, and Luffy will tell Big Mom why in exchange for Sanji

And that'll give Kaido his grand war, and we'll get a huge battle between Yonko's for an ancient weapon

Jack's also already knocked out of the picture, and Cracker will soon be knocked out too, leaving Big Mom, her two commanders, and her allies vs Kaido, his two commanders, and his two allies

>Brook would take one for the team even if that killed him.
But he's already dead.

>you must want a power level fight since you want a serious fight
I'm sorry that you're willing to accept subpar writing. Oda already set it up to where luffy could have won. I don't see why a gag is needed

I thought the joke was that they were at a stalemate because Luffy kept eating the clones Biscuit was creating all night?

You can call it sub-par writing and I can call it the kind of comedy the series has been known for since chapter 1 and neither of us will ever change each others mind

>which grows substantially after every fight
This
People seem to forget that the Strawhats grow stronger with each arc. Gear second and Diable Jambe were once trump cards and now Luffy and Sanji base their fighting style around them

Whole Cake Island Luffy is stronger than Dressrosa Luffy

yohohoho

Also Luffy learned Gear 2nd and 3rd in a few days at most, and only had the train ride from Water Seven and Enies Lobby to perfect them after seeing the Ciper Pol's techniques. A lot of time has passed between Dressrosa and Whole Cake in regards to Luffy thinking of new moves.

fucking kek

>Kureha
whats the deal with her anyway? at the age of 140 she was able to beat up Zolo, chasing around Luffy and Sanji with weapons and she knows what the will of D. is.

Was she the ship doc and waifu of some ancient D. pirate before the age of Roger?

>I'll protect you with my life
>Even though I'm already de-

>whats the deal with her anyway?

Probably some extension of the whole immortality junk.
A number of characters are seeking immortality, and we've seen a number of mechanisms for immortality and it's usually affiliated with doctors.
Maybe Chopper will join in on it, since he's done fuckall since the time skip to do with doctoring, seeing as we had Law, and now Caesar.

She was the lover of one of the previous Ope Ope users.

By this logic Akainu jobbed for 10 days.

Reijufag I am try amazed by your prediction skills.

If Sanji's mom is a D. then it makes perfect sense for her to say the same thing another D. said.

Kaido himself is a gag, so Oda is going to have to go full retard for this one.

Sanji is not only genetically modified. He's a hybrid because his mom was an extra terrestrial.

This FB proves that oda is doing a eneies lobby 2.0

Luffy merely has to find a way to beat Kaido's gag to win.

She's a very good doctor.

He used fatness against Sengoku too.

>MFW

Your post looks way more forced than this flashback from a chapter that hasn't hasn't even been released yet.

If Law used his power to make someone immortal could Big Mom take infinite years away from him and make a endless army?

the souls itself probably has a limit on it so they'd shrivel up into dust

What will Judge do once his ideals and worldview are crushed?

>akainu jobs for 10 days
>aokiji gets bored and gives up

Gave up that leg yeah.

Lucci or Moriah?

Moriah

Mariah isn't strong though. I can't see him taking Lucci down.

I'm not sure why you think Lucci would be immune to Perona's ability or that he'd figure out her trick even if he was.

>Lucci v Moriah
>well he can't beat Perona
Okay

Law's fruit would focus primarily on the body while Linlins focuses on the soul
So maybe you'd get an incredibly healthy but soulless body

I wonder if Nightmare Luffy was really weaker than than the Luffy that fought Lucci. Seems unlikely.

Attempt to make amends with Sanji by calling him once a month and sending money on his birthday

Didn't Nightmare Luffy fight Oars?

Enel or Law?

Only good part was Fisher Tiger backstory

He fougth both

Oh. Im too lazy to look it up. Okay.
How about Enel vs Moriah
or
Enel vs Lucci?

user this is retarded. You don't go from only being able to use gear 4 for a few minutes after two years of training with it to 11 hours after using it once or twice. No logic but asspull can make that add up.

>SaNafag
Don't even use that shipper speak faggotry even to attack. The only correct reply to a shipfag should be "fuck off" and reported.

Enel probably has the strongest devil fruit imaginable it wouldn't even be a contest

>Enel probably has the strongest devil fruit imaginable
of course, it's uranus

But Enel relies too much on his fruit. If you can find a way to damage him it's not hard to take him out.

Previous crewmate of Rogers

The answer is biscuits. Lots and lots of biscuits.

NEW CHAPTER FUCKING WHEN

Five minutes

New Thread