Yu-gi-oh Arc-V

Will he get EGAO'd?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7MDhH7PhXdE
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Reginald_Kastle_(Legacy_of_the_Duelist)
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Nash_(Legacy_of_the_Duelist)
youtube.com/watch?v=_XAXacx1cQY
youdubber.com/index.php?video=xFCK7YB9u-A&video_start=1&audio=rf7h0D-Qwf8&audio_start=0
supersolenoid.blog63.fc2.com/blog-entry-9463.html#more
mediafire.com/?jpok5ejx0fvlu5k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It will be so unsatisfying. Just like with Sora. Their genocidal tendencies will just poof out of their mind.

Obviously. The only question is what kind of justification they'll invent for it.

"Yuri just needed a friend."
"hurp durp, you're such a good duelist. Entertain the crowd and they will love you instead of fearing you"
I can see this train crashing in so many different ways.

Of course he will.

Fusion Pendulum has to come from somewhere

Fuck no. The little asshole should be carded

Manga Yuri is a good place for that to spawn from.

But Yuya's already done Pendulum Fusion. Remember Beast-Eyes and Rune-Eyes?

Those already exist user.

*cough* Rune eyes and beast eyes

>AHEGAO'd
ftfy

The verb, yes, the subjective, no.

Why are all Yuus cucks?

>Yuzu is not a gold digger
>implying

Will you guys watch the next Anime?
What would made you watch it?
Personally ARC-V is the first Yugioh i have watched since GX. The Dimensional couterparts, Yuya and Yuzu relationship and the War made me watch it. Overall i'm still enjoying it but even i admit it has gone to shit writtingwise. Anyway i think once ARC-V ends its over for me. Doubt they will try something like ARC-V, 5DS or DM again in terms of story.
GX and Zexal plots were fun but its not something i can see me looking foward to every week.

That's only manga Yuzu.

I would be up for Arc-IV

Do you guys duel?

She's a more open version of regular Yuzu. Both are gold diggers.
She's got all the reasons to be one: Broke dad, failing duel school, no mum, a literal beta boy ready to be his boyfriend who'll pay her bills.

The Manga is really fun. I would buy the Volumes but Meh

Occasionally, when my honor is impugned. I'm cleaning my pistol this very moment, in fact.

Only online.

Yes. Duel Generation for Mobile nothing else.
Waiting for that Pendulum Update this year and ARC-V characters

Something like Nirvana or OERD. Not fusing with a pendulum.

Anime Yuzu has never once indicated that she's a jew. Manga Yuzu is just some other character that has Yuzu's name and design. Go ahead, show any indication at all from Yuzu that she's the same as her manga counterpart.

Pretty much all the time.

You're either O'brien or don't hang around these parts very often.

I wonder if there will even be another one after arc-v. The ratings have been ass both in japan and here, and considering the budget on this show I doubt they'll even try to make another

Yeah, on YGOpro and irl.

Atem is hitotsu nii

What about her little obsession over the jeweler's daughter? You think is just because she beat her? Get real, son.

Kaiba crossing continuities for a "final duel" when?

>You think is just because she beat her?
Are you fucking retarded or just shitposting? Because that IS the whole reason.

Pretty much the same reason as to yours. I'm probably dropping off the boat myself next season.

It's easy to think that when you don't pick up on the subtle clues.

Stop replying to him. You get those type of posts where grown men forces their fantasies in a children show.

I've watched every anime so far, and I'm not going to stop now.

I just the RAW of 124, Shun got taken out with a taser, that's both hilarious and fucked up,but the real fun was listening to Yuya go into almost homcidal rage as soon as Serena said that Yuzu was brainwashed. I haven't heard him sound that pissed off since he dueled Reji the second time and ordered Beast Eyes to attack him directly I can't wait til he actually sees brainwashed Yuzu, he's probably going to immediately turn into the berserk mode

Show me where her "obsession" with Masumi indicates that she's a jew. Don't twist anything to fit your shitty opinion, show actual proof used in the show. Burden of proof is on you, my man.

Zexal did good and the movie too so they will do another one. Lets not forget that this is a commercial for a kids game. Just like with Pokemon even if the ratings are ass they won't go away. Now that i think about it GX and Zexal did pretty good so maybey thats the key for a good Yugioh Anime ratings wise.

>You think is just because she beat her?
Well if Gou Zappa has anything to say about it, it's because Masumi and Yuzu have a cute thing going on the side.

Precisely when Masumi says she's the jeweler's daughter, Yuzu started playing like shit. She wanted to bait Masumi. It's all real. Legit 100%.

Silly episodic fun with a generic protagonist?

>Berserk mode

This blue entity isn't berserk, it's literally a fucking demon.

It's not berserk mode, it's egao overload mode.

Thats right. At least we know shit will get serious in the end like always

It's a kids commercial series. Ratings don't matter, whether the product sells or not does.

Holy shit, this looks far worse than the last time he went Hitsu ni. Doctor bug must of did something worse than just show Yuya the brainwashed Yuzu.

>twisting the situation to fit your opinion
Precisely what I expected you to do.

they realized people in japan liked rank 4s above all else

so we got juunishishi to salvage their sales due to the anime not getting people to like fusions enough.

What?
Never caught such an easy fish with such por bait before.

>Yuya: HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO YUZU!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Wow, literally got so triggered Yuto had to switch him.

>final battle against Leo will be an 8 vs 1 duel with all the Ruris and Yuus against Leo

Oy vey! Bad goyim!

>Sound Duel 1 -- August 20th, 2014
>Sound Duel 2 -- January 20th, 2015
>Sound Duel 3 -- June 24th, 2015
>today is September 28th, 2016

Probably wouldn't have happened if they never created the BB arc which wasted time. Unfortunately it can't be seen as filler because important characters got carded: arguably the most useful ninja in a worthless team and a character so dumb he makes his 5D's version look like a genius in comparison.

So when I think of the first 3 series I instantly think of some of the hype duel songs. Like Passionate Duelist or Judai and Yusei/His Synchro summon theme.

Are there any songs like this in Zexal and Arc-V? Honestly nothing comes to mind when I think of the hype moments in these series.

Is he a big bad or a pawn?

He's the actual Demon Duelist and Leo just hasn't realized it yet.

He is the big bad guy. The leader is just the pawn

There is nothing particularly outstanding because nearly all of the Arc-V soundtrack is so excellent in general.

Reiji theme, Sora theme, Yuto theme, even Pendulum theme are all hype and great.

Can someone help me understand what the play style is for Destiny Heroes? It seems like their effects are complete nonsense.

DrawEngine.dek
Uing Malicious for R6 and higher level Sunchros in Dark Synchro

>if Xyz monsters don't have levels on the card, doesn't it mean they are Level 0?
Waaaait a minute was this added to the sub as a joke and I never caught on?
Have I been rused this whole time?

It used to be Delaying things to get the lv 8s out, kinda like "you're destined to lose"; let me get 3 monsters out and you're fucked, destroy my field spell and you're fucked. But the new D-heroes are really nonsensical.

? No? Mr. Zero says exactly that.

Imagine all the fanservice

alright, but how is it with it's own stuff? I'm trying to set up an Elemental Hero vs Destiny Hero match and they brick worse than Elemental Hero

You don't
Edo was a shit choice for a legacy character because D-HEROs are forever awful

If they planned for another series, it would've been in planning long before Arc-V took 6 (or was it 7?) spots in the top 10 worst rated nico episodes of all time. since these series have been airing back-to-back. Planning for an anime and and what future sets will look like takes a lot time.

That said, they really have to find better studios to outsource to for the next one if they're going for keeping it year-round. Even Pokemon had stepped up its game when it comes to visual spectacle. Audiences can be really forgiving to a certain extent for QUALITY (also depending on other things), but Arc-V struggles to meet even passable so much of the time.

I will post this every thread until the episode!!

I swear that same phrase has been said by multiple characters

Some goons in the synchro dimension said it

They really should used Zane. Cybers can do stuff and could really benefit from a couple extra fusions and fusion support. Edo has never been a big fusionist, even in the manga Trinity and Adoration were only because he wanted to be flashy and beat Judai at his own game, he was fine kicking his ass with Witch Raider

It should've been Zane and the Crystal Beast faggot. He needs some fusions.

Why is it always the odd numbered series that get fucked over?

>DM: Blew all money on filler so Millennium World looked like garbage. Kaz was getting fucked threeway by his editor, fans and his own health so he had to rush the arc in the manga.

>5Ds: Sex cults and BBT

>Arc-V: Lack of animation budget and movie taking priority of Gallop's best resources.

Meanwhile nothing bad happened in GX or Zexal.

Oh, how people forget about all the infighting among GX's writing staff and Konami.

>No Synchro Reiji
>Synchro Dimension being badly paced
>Kaito cucking Shun
>Harambe

Arc-V definitely was rewritten for whatever reason.

Care to explain?

GX was like a bad trip, man. What are you on about? Poor writing, gay ass protagonist, poorly writen and developed characters, very shit cards (even for the time). Gx was bad all over.
Zexal was focused on kids and perverts so the duels were boring as fuck and it spawned R4NK degeneracy. Only good thing was the animation.

I don't usually get hype for edgy retarded shit but at least something interesting will happen in ARC-V for a change

Don't forget
>no explanation of the pendulum despite teasing its power

>Care to explain?
IIRC Juudai's VA wanted a pay raise. The staff refused, which is why Season 4 was cut short. There's probably more.

Konami told to staff to just make a show to sell the game, then later on when the ratings showed that nobody was watching the writing staff came up with the Shadow Riders and the society of light, ratings were still bad but now they were adverage, Neos gave people more interest even through it shit. Come season 3 Konami told them to make it more like the original, season 3 happened, Kaz said they went too far with Judai's fall from hero to genocider as well as quickly introducing a boatload of characters while killing all of the old cast off. Season 4 happens, KENN starts to realize he very possibly could make a living as a singer over the VA gig, tells the staff he wants out of the anime, staff hastily cobbles together random desires and dreams for the old cast as well as rapidly reducing Judai's presence as KENN wasn't there all the time.

Having to go through Konami and Kaz to get the okay to officially have Judai duel Yugi. Once again, they couldn't come to terms on why they would fight each other until someone came up with the graduation duel.

The whole production was like people throwing darts at the wall hoping one of them stuck because they wanted GX to be as big as the original YGO.

Kaito's themes in Zexal. Evolving Falcon and whatever was playing during ETERNAL AVENGE in Arc-V.

ZeXal's had the least problems of any YGO to date. ZeXal's only real problem is that it's barely mediocre on a good day, with rare outliers like the last Shark vs Yuma duel. The show was pretty garbage even if it was consistent.

Still, consistency is the most important aspect of writing a long-running show.

I thought it was KENN wanting to give more time to the singing part of his career?

>then later on when the ratings showed that nobody was watching the writing staff came up with the Shadow Riders and the society of light, ratings were still bad but now they were adverage, Neos gave people more interest even through it shit. Come season 3 Konami told them to make it more like the original, season 3 happened, Kaz said they went too far with Judai's fall from hero to genocider as well as quickly introducing a boatload of characters while killing all of the old cast off.
When did all this happen? This is news to me. GX's ratings didn't match DM's, but they were never topped by any other spin-off from what I remember when Janime was still a thing.

A Duelists Secret Feelings

>Honestly nothing comes to mind when I think of the hype moments in these series.
Senpai....
youtube.com/watch?v=7MDhH7PhXdE

Cheap thrills > no thrills. It's probably the most you can reasonably expect at this point

>Tfw can't find Sound Duel 3 anywhere except on Nyaa where it's not properly seeded.

He's talking about the external circumstances of a show's production, you mong

How is everyone doing? I am here, decorrupting two girls and then going full guro against a doctor

That just flashes over him as he's either going berserk or summoning the new dragon.
I don't think demon-kun will be released already, this will be just a first glimpse at it.

>Not going full guro against the doctor but keeping the corrupted girls all for yourself

Corrupting is wrong though.
Guro and gore against ntrapologist is fine though.

D-HEROES have been involved in some of the best decks ever. Edo uses one of the most popular archetypes ever. He was the perfect choice for a cameo character. The writing staff and whoever made the newest cards just don't know what the fuck they are doing.

I'd rather take an inconsistent show that still manages to entertain me over something consistent but mostly uninteresting.

I can see why more people would favor consistency though, that's just me personally.

You sound like a retard.

>No fun allowed

This is wrong. Stop making shit up. GX had great ratings and the cards were selling. Kaz only said that they were too rough with Judai. He didn't complain about them introducing characters or killing off the old cast.

Why the fuck do people make shit up? GX was original supposed to have a crossover movie with DM but Kaz didn't want to bring Atem back to life so they axed that. KENN didn't realize he could make more money as a singer. He was already a singer. Judai was only dialed back in a few episodes of S4 because they didn't focus on him. It had nothing to do with KENN not being available. Why the fuck are you making all this shit up?

Same with little shit like you.
The more big shit they believe they are, the more satisfying it is when they feel despair for being the worthless trash they truly are while hoping for their death by painless, which it isn't.

>Starve Venom Fusion Dragon - Secret Rare
>Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon - Secret Rare
>Red-Eyes Insight - Rare o Secret Rare

This guy knows what's up

>corruption fags detected
I will leave this here for you two so you can then kill yourself

I dont know if you are RP retarded or just plain retarded.

>no slice of life episodes ever again

Because you let Rin die

Corruption by EGAO or corruption by brainwashing?
Brainwashing is certainly the one that creates tension and is more entertaining.

What's the card, Cred Forumsrc-v?

Seeing laquari with a paint gun kills me inside

I always heard about the KENN not being too eager to keep working in the series, though.

I agree on the rest, GX was pretty successful.

>Egao
>not brainwashing

At least EGAO is more closer to de-corruption.

Way I heard it, KENN just thought his singer/model career was about to take off and didn't want to keep doing two big things at once. Dude loves playing Judai.

They are the same thing but one is clearly more interesting to watch.

Egao is pura brainwashing. The parasite is just bran control. Egao is much more dangerous.

>no socks

>tfw everyone thought Gon was going to be a shit character because of his looks
>fucking forces a draw with an opponent above his level in one of the hypest moments of early Arc-V
>learns synchro offscreen and uses it to great effect
>performs the first pendulum synchro
>has a badass theme as well

It hurts that he's just a jobber now, ever since Crow. At least he gets cards every now and again.

I think by EGAO in caps he means Yuya's berserk mode. Most here called it EGAO mode before berserk caught on.

But yeah, Smile World is pretty much a brainwashing card. It's probably unintentional, but I have to wonder how did the writers thought that was a good idea in a series that actually does use brainwashing rather often. A lot of people jokingly take Smile World that way. Following japanese tweets about Arc-V I saw a bit joking around about what brainwashing will be stronger, smile world or the parasites.

>becomes a jobber and a meme
Is there a worse fate?

Everyday until Yuyafags get BTFO

Sawatari not only became a jobber and a meme but also was the poster child for /dng/ at one point.

I'd argue that he got it worse.

Yuri is obviously the best character in the entire franchise.

When are the dimension box and pendulum evolution deck coming out?

Performapal Splatoon

All part of the cake.

PE is coming out on December.

4 days to go anons

No, EGAO as in Yuya's preaching and ideology.
Surely enemies in the series have done bad things either because of their own self-centered reasons or for the greater good, like Leo. Surely this counts as corruption or moral depravity however is Yuya and EGAO really different. Yuya has always done EGAO for his own self-centered reasons himself and easily discards it's use when his interests change or he cannot benefit from it. Combined with Yuya literally beating his ideals into his opponents and the sudden change of character and behavior in his victims only akin to brainwashing and extreme radicalization only furthers the dubiousness of Yuya's character and actions.
Can we really say that Yuya is not the one who is truly evil and corrupted?

Becoming a card?

Cant assassinate your character if you are a card.

Box is nov and deck is dec

>just two more months until we find out about YGO 6

Holy shit where does the time go?

>Can we really say that Yuya is not the one who is truly evil and corrupted?
Come on user, Yuya struggles to keep up with his ideals but it's not like that.
Does this look like the face of evil to you?

It's been a wild ride. But not really.

Which ace is the best in terms of
>lore
>upgrades
>rivality with protagonist's ace
>relationship with owner
>playability

now make for the protagonists

Blue-Eyes. Second place goes to Red Demon's Dragon/Red Dragon Archfiend.

Respectively
Blue-eyes
Galaxy-eyes
Red Demons
Blue-eyes
Red Demons

>Armed Dragon
>Not Ojama King

The Dragon was another card, the Ojama's were Majoume's bros.

>lore
BEWD no contest
>upgrades
Galaxy/RDA
>rivality
BEWD/RDA, BEWD favored
>relationship with owner
BEWD/RDA, equal
>meta-tier
BEWD favored

>lore
BEWD
>upgrades
GEPD
>rivality with protagonist's ace
RDD
>relationship with owner
BEWD
>playability
BEWD/CEO/RDD

My favorites go like this though:
RDD
DDD
GEPD
BEWD
AD

>>relationship with owner
WAGA TAMASHII, RED DEMON'S DRAGON!

Rate em, Cred Forumsrc-v

6 pack magician > stardust > alien dude > hoppu > ugly chicken

Stardust > Odd-Eyes > Utopia > shit > Dark Magician > the feeling you get when putting socks on but your feet aren't dry yet > Neos

Respectively
Dark Magician
Odd-eyes
Stardust
Neos
Utopia

DM=Stardust=Hope>Neos>OEPD

>and a meme
Where, outside of Cred Forumsrc-v and its forced memes?

At least memes have a slight chance of being remembered afterwards, like Shun.

Yes. He's now Texan.

>lore
KISARAAAA

>upgrade

Tie between BEWD and RDA

>Rivality with protagonist ace

BEWD

>relationship with owner

BEWD

>playability

DDD and Blue-Eyes

Stardust = Odd Eyes = Hope > Dark Magician = Neos

In terms of design.

1.Dark Magician
2.Stardust Dragon
3. Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon
4. Number 39 Utopia
5. Elemental Hero Neos

Playablity wise

1. Is Number 39 Utopia
2. is Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon
3. is Stardust Dragon
4 is Dark Magician
5 is Elemental Hero Neos

Upgrades

1 is Odd Eyes
2 is Neos
3 is Stardust
4 is Utopia
5 is Dark Magician

Something about those fingers bugs me. It's like typical yaoi hands but way more detailed.

Yaoi hands are when the hands are comically as big as the character's head (or bigger).

It's more like their hands look like bony middle-aged woman hands with nails that look fresh out of a salon.

Kaitou is not the Rival. Shark is

Kaitou is the Kaiser Ryo of ZEXAL

>Shark is
This dude's deck is a fucking nightmare to make, he has so many damn aces and that's without the numbers or barian bullshit

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Reginald_Kastle_(Legacy_of_the_Duelist)
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Nash_(Legacy_of_the_Duelist)

>Tie between BEWD and RDA
Don't you dare compare all that unplayable shit like Shining Dragon, Deep-eyes and Chaos MAX to the KINGU's Dragons.

Everything points to Kaito being the rival: His role in the story, his cards, little brother, chunniness. Everything.
Shark is just an angst friend.

I really don't know what to say about Kaijus. They are broken as fuck and can say fuck you to everything, but at the same time, they are the only choice when shits like Monarchs, Great Magnus and related exist.

Try this.

>They are broken as fuck
i hope you mean when the turtle is splashed in as removal.
because Kaiju decks are not very good

He probably will be like Manga Yuri.

Nah, it's Kaito. Even the initial design sketches list him as a Kaiba-like character. Shark's more like Jonouchi.

Something tells me he is going to be a Kefka. Keep in mind from what we have seen Akaba Leo probably thinks he is doing the right thing with his work. He is not fond for example of the Doctor's methods and was perturbed by Yuri's bloodlust.

>Something tells me he is going to be a Kefka.
Someone worshipped by people who consider themselves "wicked intelligent nihilists"?

The one from Final Fantasy VI m8.

I think he means insane psychopath with backstabing tendencies. After the protagonists manage to start peace talks with the Emperor, Kefka kills him because he was already close enough to his endgoal and didn't want the ride to end.

It would make sense for Yuri to do something similar, but I doubt it.

That's who I mean too.

I always thought Shark was Yuma's rival while Kaito was Astral's rival, I mean, Kaito stops dueling against Yuma the moment the whole issue with Haruto is finished, add to this how Astral is his own character since the beginning.

Black Magician
Hope
Black Magician
Neos
Hope

No RUM7 or CXyz Barian?

Has he been a bad boy?

>7th One in a deck that has no way to force it to to the top of the deck.

Thanks.

>He can't into BARIAN CHAOS DRAW!

Toons have gotten a lot of support lately. Are they any good now or are they still too slow?

>Starving Venom Fusion Dragon

Steving Venom

It was fine when they were just botching things with literal translations or fucking up religious terms, but Starve Venom is an actual thing, an English phrase, not religious, and also fairly educational if kids look it up.

What's the fucking deal, Tewart?

>Oddity-Eyes
>Darkened Rebellion
>Cleared Wing

I'm more mad that it isn't Hungry Poison Combination Wyvern.

Is this an ok dimension dragon deck?

They literally change shit just for the sake of it. Religious connotations and stuff like that doesn't matter considering Vanguard gets away with nothing being censored despite it being targeted towards the same ages.

Strange-Optics Counterweight Lizard
Dingy Uprising (Xyz?) Drake
Transparent Airfoil Harmony Serpent
Hungry Poison Combination Wyvern

whats a Starve Venom?

xyz = exceed
So it's 'Dingy Uprising OSP(Outstrip) Drake'

It's a Venom that hasn't eaten in a while. Or it's what Serena says to Yuri when he asks for some of her snacks; telling said Venom to Starve.

That sounds impossible and doesn't exist

This is almost of dumb as the name change for 101 and C101.

A venom that causes death by starvation, specifically by inhibiting glucose absorption in the body.

It's a technique where you throw a bunch of poisonous snakes in a pit with no food. The last one left alive will have the most potent venom.

I don't tell jokes.

>Luster
>No Dracos in the extra

Dude...

What do you suggest?

Ignister Prominence is pretty good, but I'm pretty sure they were disappointed in your lack of Majister Pegasus.

Why the fuck is luster limited when it only summons one synchro?

>Why the fuck is a Lv 4 monster with a non-4 scale, a good pendulum effect that thins your deck easily, and Tuner functionality @ 1?

>Dark Magician "upgrades"
And I thought Neos and Utopia were situational and unplayable bullcrap, he just takes it to a whole new level

I want a Relinquished archetype. It'd be stupid as fuck, but I want them. Bonus points if it has generic ritual support mixed in.

>Why the fuck is a Lv 4 monster with a non-4 scale, a good pendulum effect that thins your deck easily
literally magical abductor.

And I wouldn't call one card tuner functionality.

>Wiseman isn't a fusion
Why?

Whoa take it easy dude. Most of the alternative versions of mahad are bad but neos tier?
At least his support is decent enough to make him playable, unlike Neos.

You have more chance of that than Northwemko.
On the other hand, if said archetype exist, I believe it will revolve on making Relinquished stronger AND equipping things from the opponents, maybe even Spell and Trap with certain effects, or non-targeting equip.

Magical Abductor is much slower and also doesn't set up stupid "on destruction" effects while simultaneously giving you another copy of that same monster you just popped for free effect.

Also, the counters will reset if Abductor gets negated, although that's honestly a significantly lesser reason than the other thing.

this is missing like 3 odd-eyes

I knew if I said ritual you'd show up Northwemko-fag. I figure it'd go that way. maybe a retrained thousand eye idol that gives relinquished an additional effect if used for its summon. Like those mini-BLS monsters

Raging, brave and phantom.

The last time Neos got support was like 4 years ago and it was just this one overdue card.
Dark Magician has been collecting cards since 2014 gave Eternal Soul and he just got a V-JUMP Promo.
When it comes time for Neos they could easily fix him since GX archetypes can be fixed with a single card these days.

For Dark Magician you left out Mahad and Black Magician of Illusions

For Neos you left out Neos Knight
For Stardust you left out Stardust Warrior, Charge and Assault
For Odd Eyes you left out Odd Eyes Phantom Dragon, Odd Eyes Metal Claw, Odd Eyes Raging Dragon.

>tfw Shun vs LDS trio was 100 episodes ago

>tfw the show hasn't accomplished much in the last 100 episodes

Not only does Neos need more cards like this he needs a new Neo space that not only keeps fusions from returning to the deck at the end of a round, it needs to make them completely unaffected by your opponents card effects, it needs a once per turn effect where you can special summon a neo spacian or "Neos" monster from your deck to you field and it's name needs to always be treated as Neo space so you can search it with Neo space pathfinder.

They also need a Quickdraw Synchron type of monster who can be treated as any neo spacian monster, they need a retrain of Neos Wiseman as a fusion, a retrain of Yubel as either an Elemental Hero or just a Yubel that can be special summoned to the field by discarding a fusion card and they need a retrain of God Neos so that it gains all the effects of it's fusion material,it can be traditionally fusion summoned or contact fusion summoned and once per turn through it's own effect it is unaffected by the opponent's card effects. Even with all of that, due to the very nature of the deck it still only reaches pet deck level. They even need a retrained Neos that special summons itself from the deck if it's sent there from the hand, graveyard or field.

But what about Yuya's compelling and thrilling journey to becoming a true egao messiah

Neos is irredeemable trash.

Let's all forget HEROes outside of the dark law engine and bubbleman ever existed.

I can't user, not as long as I;ve been playing stratos,shadow mists and super polymerization decks like an evil little rule breaker. I have tasted true fusion power and I hunger for more.

The same could have been said about Frogs too but look what happened.

What do you want out of the 3rd archetype in the fusion pack? I'm hoping for something like the legendary dragons that allows you to fusion summon weird shit with just a spell and a monster.

>Frogs trash while at one point Frog Monarchs were a thing

field spell that allows you to fusion summon without poly, maybe a cost like 500 lp, also can fusion summon on either players turn

besides that urgent fusion ability, it's called fusion gate

Double Fusion.

An archetype of horror monsters that fuse into combinations of themselves (Werewolf+Vampire=Vampire Werewolf)

>Frogs
>Trash
>When they won worlds at least once and got pretty damn close when they went for the second time.

I mean Blackwings won worlds twice and are still shit these days but come the fuck on.

Like the spell card?

they only won because of mass driver

I like how we get hyped when it's a Dark Rebellion episode or upgrade but become disappointed if it's odd-eyes

Yep.

the new archetypes in High Speed Riders and Wing Raiders both had a field spell which allows them to Synchro/Xyz, pretty sure this will be the same

TREASON DISCHARGE and LIGHTNING DISOBEY are way better than anything Yuya said.

it's hype when HITOTSU doesn't get cucked as well

Am I evil for hoping the Predictor Plant support is garbage? Those cards are some annoying fucks when I'm trying to set up synchro or xyz summons and they wanna play giveaway takeaway with my monsters levels. It feels like they're implying that Yuri's deck will be much stronger than Speedroids and Phantom Knights to show that Yuto or Yugo would be no match for him while Yuya, since his deck doesn't rely on levels for his pendulum summons would at least be even with him.

Does anyone get the feeling that Supreme King Black Dragon Odd Eyes Rebellion Dragon and Supreme King Violent Dragon Odd Eyes Raging Dragon will be fused for the fusion pendulum? No fucking way did they make this thing as a fix for fucking with Odd Eyes Rebellion Dragon's effects. What kinda of dumbasses were they to make it so that you can't detach it's overlay units?

Blackwings didn't win twice. They only won once in 2009.

Nobody wanted another OERD

Every Odd-Eyes anime card is trash. It's the worst dragon out of the four

I'm telling you guys that OERD will job and Requiem will win the duel

>Those cards are some annoying fucks when I'm trying to set up synchro or xyz summons and they wanna play giveaway takeaway with my monsters levels.
you must be bricking hard for predator plants to stop your synchro/xyz plays

Yuto is the only one who's meta

You mean Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon right and not that lame jobber

Yuya had Cancer, Yuto is meta, Yugo has his engine splashed in fucking everything

Then why the fuck do I have to fight this stupid deck twice in TFSP when I fight against the decks that have won Worlds since 5Ds era began?

The speedroid thing is only two cards though

With the help of BA. Other than that, they're bad.

It's literally OERD though

>losing to PP of all things

What kind of actual garbage are you playing? Even the worst petdecks have no issue beating PPs.

And the Performapal thing is only 3 cards at any given time. The PK thing is either just Break Sword/Fog Blade or a specific deck that already makes R3s pretty well.

So I'm not sure what your point is.

Dusty Robe, Break Sword,

Cursed Javelin is pretty good but why the fuck is it a rank 2. Hikokubo can't be that stupid right?

and those 2 cards can give you a free rank 3 without a normal summon, also free tribute fodder.

I'm pretty upset that Yuya's deck is friendly to fusion but complete ass to synchro and xyz and particularly angry that Nirvana High Paladin still shits all over Raging and Rebellion in terms of being a better easier to make extra deck pendulum, that requirement for an xyz as material killed both dragons's usability in Yuya decks since he doesn't run rank up spells but those god awful magicians. I hope never to see him use those in future spin off games, let him focus on his fusions

Plus the ability to destroy backrow and XYZ monsters.

They won't put Yuya in future games with how hated he's become

Maybe it will be an R3 when printed
Prisma was a fucking level 5 in the anime, anything's possible

I'm just so mad it's like he's doing it on purpose

He uses an OP as fuck deck in that game where the kid looks like Reiji.

It's okay for the scale

if they make it rank 3, it will literally be PK Gorgonic Guardian

Yeah, except this time people will actually play it because it isn't a fucking Rock

People play Gorgonic Guardian in Trimid.

It's pure Peformapal where he barely does anything other than Dark Rebellion or one of his fusions,right? I mean, I dueled him alot but never saw any extra deck method other than Dark Rebellion, his AI definitely loved pendulum summoning tho, he'd be going :"Yuereo, tamashii no Pendryum" on the first move almost every time.

Dark Rebellion isn't his card though

How many people play Trimid compared to PK/PKBA?

The hype is dead guys. Yuya will be heading to the doctor after beating Ruri and Serena which means he'll also be heading to Yuzu who has a certain bracelet in her possession

except Gorgonic Guardian can destroy monsters with 0 attack once per turn

episode 92 all over again

This sucks. If bracelet-kun does something people will be pissed and if it doesn't do anything people will also be pissed off

I think I saw Kaito's family in that vortex.

>Yuya gets BTFO and slammed into a wall
>Doctor starts molested Yuzu
Come on they might as well have fun with this trainwreck

The bracelet only works when there are two or more Yuu boys in the same vicinity. (Not counting fused ones).

Yuzu was used goods ages ago

>you will never have a wet-haired, greedy, delinquent girl pursue you in your quest to find GOD
Why live?

Except Yuto isn't dormant anymore

Manga Yuya is a fag though

>
Fuck off with your speculation.

Well if 4 yu combining makes edge incarnate come into being what do think 4 bracelets are going to do

When was it ever established these two could swap between their bodies?

FUCKING LIAR! SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH! DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A FAGGOT TO YOU?

>When was it ever established these two could swap between their bodies?
It wasn't. The writers finally realized that Yuto was and still is to some extent a popular character.

Just turn your brain off. Its for the best. You know how crazy yugioh gets near the end

What the fuck did you just say you little bitch?

>Serena is smug and the doctor starts touching Yuya
>AAAAAAHHHHHHH YUZU
This is hilarious

>That Yuya mouth.
He wants to laugh so bad Egao has broken his mind

>taser shun

Why bother switching back to Yuya's body though when Yuto could solo Academia with his super strength

They're saving the Yuto and Shun tag duel until the end

He stopped being dormant since XYZ, even then Yuya and Yuzu met again, with no bracelet bullshit occurring.

Fucking Hitotsu playing favorites like that

>inb4 Yuto suddenly separates from Yuya just as they reach Yuzu

>solo
>gets pushed into a corner
Face it, only hitotsuni could destroy academia.

>Yuto and Shun tag duel

Never ever.

It was the perfect moment for it too but you know Yuya has to be edgy

You're right, it's not but officially it's allowed to be used in Yuya character decks just like Aki decks are allowed to use Stardust Dragon in them, it ain't his but it's needed for Yuya decks to be able to summon Raging and Rebellion Dragons,I

>Yuzu is voiced this week
>They actually show the scene where they bugged her
>Triggered.jpg

But the doctor didn't bug her he seduced her

>Doctor shows Yuya the footage of Yuzu struggling and yelling Hanase's and eventually painfully screaming as the bug is inserted
>Her last word before the brainwashing takes effect, "Yuya...Gomen,"

It won't happen because censorship laws but it'd be hilarious if that's what really sets Yuya off rather than molesting

>1st OP is full of motion and high-quality animation
>shows four Yuyas signifying the future four dimensions and counterparts
>showcases Solid Vision with Mass
>highlights Yuya's first Pendulum Summon
>recognizes Sawatari stealing the Pendulum Cards and Reiji as a rival
>music is bright, cheerful, and engaging

>movie gets announced and the best of Arc-V is moved over to it

>2nd OP is full of animation errors that only get corrected during the final month it airs
>nonetheless still highlights key plot points when it starts (Yuya's pendant, Yuzu's bracelet, Gon's sash)
>highlights Yuzu's spite for Meiru
>showcases the other duel schools LDS will be up against
>explicitly states Quiz Kid won't be returning because the show recognized the audience hates his existence (and we got based Teppei out of it)
>shows Sora's defection, Leo's introduction, and the Green Machine
>Reiji vs. Yuya and Yuto signifies the two of them Overlaying and the future battle with OERD, with Yuya's Pendulum Dragons defeating Reiji's monsters just like it does later on
>Yugo and Yuri appear
>LDS rocket appears but nothing comes out of it (dropped plot point)
>Shun rides Rise Falcon like he would later
>music starts off pretty standard but quickly picks up intensity when the duels and plot points are highlighted

>movie is still being produced

>3rd OP's music is out of place with the show
>explicitly shows everyone falling out of the sky, which doesn't happen
>explicitly shows Security chasing them down on freeways, which doesn't happen (they were sitting ducks)
>shows Yuya and Yuzu swapping clothes, in spite of the fact they're getting costume changes within the month of it airing
>has the common decency to have Shun and Gon facing Dennis, who would later reveal himself traitor
>highlights highway duels that wouldn't become a thing until the OP ended
>highlights a Yugo vs. Yuya duel that doesn't happen
>highlights Yuya dueling on OEPD, which doesn't happen
>previews Leo, who never appears

rd OP's music is out of place with the show
>>explicitly shows everyone falling out of the sky, which doesn't happen
>>explicitly shows Security chasing them down on freeways, which doesn't happen (they were sitting ducks)
>>shows Yuya and Yuzu swapping clothes, in spite of the fact they're getting costume changes within the month of it airing
>>has the common decency to have Shun and Gon facing Dennis, who would later reveal himself traitor
>>highlights highway duels that wouldn't become a thing until the OP ended
>>highlights a Yugo vs. Yuya duel that doesn't happen
>>highlights Yuya dueling on OEPD, which doesn't happen
>>previews Leo, who never appears
You forgot about the OP;s footage being spliced with random episode clips such as Moonlight Cat Dancer's summoning animation, Odd Eyes Rebellion Dragon's attack on the Obelisk Force, Yugo's synchro summon of Clear Wing Synchro Dragon against Yuto and the special anniversary OP they teased for 2 fucking weeks ended up being a goddamn clip show from several episodes of the protagonists summoning their aces. except for Yuma whose clips only show him summoning his Utopic Future, they couldn't even be assed to draw the old protagonists in new animation, instead they turned the camera on one of their many generic VJUMP poses.

Yuya makes for a better cocksleeve

Take the whole Hanase and yelling out, and that could actually work. Although, I do think it's a flashback of something else. Hopefully a kid one.

>movie is in post-production

>777 episode airs, it's all low-quality non-HD shots from the previous series because there were no animators to make an actual opening
>4th OP is a knock-off Going My Way!
>at least has the courtesy of showing Yuya getting more and more angry as the OP progresses, even though Berserk Yuya later gets cucked
>shows the four Yuu-s in both happy and angry states (except Yuri, who goes from happy to orgasmic)
>shots highlight nothing important with the plot for the first thirty seconds
>at least shows Yugo is a horndog
>makes a point of showcasing Security vs. Obelisk Force, Sergei vs. Barrett, and Roger vs. Leo
>Obelisk Invasion is settled in two episodes, Sergei interrupts a duel to BTFO Barrett who promptly leaves after losing once again, and Leo never appears
>acts as if it's going to be Yuri vs. Everyone, but he never duels
>highlights Shun's Satellite Canon Falcon despite that monster already destroying Dennis
>shows EnPal riding on OERD, which anyone would conceive to mean an allusion to Dragon Master Knight, but instead we get Nirvana High Paladin, which is the worst Extra Deck Pendulum created to date
>showcases Jack's Dragon vs. Yuya's Dragon, which doesn't happen

>movie has just generated all its money
>OP5 tricks everyone into thinking it's going to be the next Teardrop for the first ten seconds, only for it to immediately become J-Pop
>despite all the money Shueisha and Konami have made, the majority of the OP is still shots
>showcases Yugo vs. Yuri, which happens AFTER this OP airs
>Yugo has more screen time than Yuto
>OP acts like there are Chaos Giants still roaming Heartland, but because of no animation budget there's nothing
>acts like all of the characters highlighted in the OP will be relevant, when most of them are one-offs or practically non-existent
>Yuya gets Roller Blades no one wanted
>Sayaka gets spotlights despite being completely irrelevant

>4th OP is a knock-off Going My Way!

it hurts

youtube.com/watch?v=_XAXacx1cQY

>Hopefully a kid one

Funny you say that, this was literally made about 10 mins ago.

Sound Duel 4 FUCKING WHEN?

>OP5 tricks everyone into thinking it's going to be the next Teardrop for the first ten seconds, only for it to immediately become J-Pop
HOLY SHIT THIS
I have never been so let down by an OP, it was legitimately worse than WANDA WINGS

it'll be if you turn everyone into cards they'll be no one left to duel, making him conflict his to motifs. they hinted at this

see
that means fucking never

It's a literal sea of despair for the fans.

This is so accurate it hurts.
I was expecting something cool, but instead I got EGAO out the ass. Like how I am supposed to explain this shit to someone else new to the show?
>oh yeah there's all these charcaters but they don't really do anything
this show shoved my expectations into the ground and is no spitting on their corpse

You forget the ending with Dark side of dimensions cucking the real visuals, only for a month later to be revealed to be shit. SHIIIIIIT

>Show Yuya and Yuto looking somber over destroyed heartland
>Show Sayaka's PTSD
>Show Yugo and Yuri going at it
>Show the Ruris inside the green machine while Leo looks ominous
>Suddenly, Yuya jumps, the sky is clear, Gon,Shun,Sawatari and the 2 kids are smiling at him as he rides on rainbows into one of his monsters who carries him for a bit where he lands on another monster,bounces off that and sticks the landing while all four Ruris smile in the background while showing off their bracelets
>Show Yugo heading to a tower with Crystal Wing out
>Show Shun standing before a tower with Sayaka again showing up in the background
>I DO BELIEVE IN MYSELF,IT'S SHOWTIME

Those baitty motherfuckers.

I fully expect the last OP to be even worse.

>tfw ZEXAL OPs are the best OPs
youdubber.com/index.php?video=xFCK7YB9u-A&video_start=1&audio=rf7h0D-Qwf8&audio_start=0

I wouldn't have been as bothered if the vocals were better and telephone ringing was used as an instrument.

Don't give up Hopu.

OTANOSHIMI WA KORE KARADA!

I don't really get the point of the roller blades. It seems like a lot of the duels will be within the more cramped Academia rooms anyway, and not having blades didn't stop Yuya from grabbing convenient action cards when he needed to.

Yokotuner
EARTH/Beast
Tuner/Effect
Level 1
800/600
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: you can Special Summon 1 Tuner from your hand or Graveyard, but its effects are negated.

YOU MUST NOT GIVE UP ON HOPE

I am still waiting for the rocket reiji.

IT'S SHIT

5/10.

>best
No. But overall I liked them better than Arc-V's.

Double Tuning card?

No, fuck you and your shit tastes. 5D's had the best OPs and anyone who says otherwise is a liar. Close to You is the best ending song in the entire franchise

Close To You? You mean the ED that showed Yusei and Aki being a couple, only for them to never talk to each other ever again after the series ended? That ED?

That's not called chain resonator.

Ugh, just kill me, this set is shit, I'm praying that Laughmaker and Dag Daggerman are good and that Black Luster Solider support really is just a rank 8 xyz for the deck instead of some shitty spell or trap.

No, Close to You was shit. Zexal had the best EDs.

>shipper that's still this assblasted
What makes a good OP or ED doesn't revolve around your butthurt, user.

I agree with other user that 5D's (overall) seemed to have it together when it came to visuals and songs for its OP/EDs. Except for how wonky the 3rd set looked. I guess the storyboarding was still there, but the actual animation needed a do-over.

Insolent brats like you need to go. Zexal can go fuck itself. take Kamishiro's dick out your mouth.

>tfw Shuzo isn't here to calm his daughter down

>Zexal can go fuck itself. take Kamishiro's dick out your mouth.
Why are 5D'sfags so... repulsive?

Because 5D's is proof that YGO is just a generic shounen and any time it tries to act like a seinen using card games as a plot point the ratings drop faster than an atomic bomb on Nagasaki. And apparently no one learned from the failure of 5D's and the success of ZEXAL and created Arc-V.

Still not as disappointing as the Shaddoll "support".

>plot point
You mean adding gimmicks to the card game? The card game itself and how it's used wasn't really an explicit point in 5D's. It still had that traditional
>beat the supernatural bad guy(s), solve the problem
structure, where card games are simply the medium.

This should have been a beast warrior to combo with junnishishis

>last OP airs
>the few ARC-V fans left stare at their black computer screens in anticipation
>the Yu-gi-oh! logo flashes on, blinding them all with sheer brilliance
>a soft blue sparkle dances below, tracing an arc below
>a blue white lights up from above casting a brilliant spotlight on the floor below
>the shadows of four figures stand highlighted against the light
>the music begins to swell as the camera pans down, as if free falling to hover directly above them
>their determined faces look into the camera as they all raise their triumphant arms to point skyward
>"The Dark Side of Dimensions" scrolls across the screen
tfw its Yugi, Kaiba, Jonouchi and Aigami

Neo-Spacian Unknown Anomaly
LV 4 light Fairy
once per turn, you may send one Neo-Spacian or "Elemental HERO Neos" from Your deck to the graveyard, this cards Name, type, Attribute, ATK and DEF become that cards and it gains its effects if any until the standby phase of your next turn. ATK 0/ DEF 0

Neos Warp
Quickplay spell
special summon 1 Neo-Spacian or "Elemental HERO Neos" from your Deck or Graveyard, once per turn you can banish this card from your graveyard, then special summon 1 HERO fusion monster from your extra deck that lists "Elemental HERO Neos" as a fusion material by sending the required fusion material to the graveyard from your deck or hand, this summon is treated as a fusion summon.

its not hard to make a deck good

You fucked up by making us have to run neo spacians, just give them a quickdraw synchron neos monster or an elemental hero monster and make it a warrior so you can use hero support on it

the problem there is neos fusions are contact and and need either a resummoned gemini or a lv 7 normal monster, neith of which can be done easily
and the neo-spacians at some of them are useful
and double as elemental material for other hero monsters

they should just errata the neos fusions so they don't shuffle back into the deck

Top Tcg Sales Ranking August 2016

1/ Yu-Gi-Oh! BoosterSP Destiny Soldiers

2/ Duel Masters DMR-21

3/ Cardfight! Vanguard G-BT08

Source
supersolenoid.blog63.fc2.com/blog-entry-9463.html#more

Heroes once again carrying this franchise.

At least the cards are selling?

are those the price per packs on the last column?

the destiny heroes were the worst part of the set.

the darklords carried it

>implying it's not Sawatari that everyone wants
Only in a fantasy world

I wish he would've stuck with yosenjus..

But then he might've actually accomplished something

It doesn't matter how bad the cards are. Collectors collect what they like. There's a reason Konami felt it was alright to release such shitty cards. Because they're Heroes and people will buy them no matter what.

Who here Cyber-Jinzos?

weasel fuccbois are a no no

>movie gets announced and the best of Arc-V is moved over to it

Who are you speaking of? I always see people say "Arc-V animators were moved to work on DSOD" but whenever someone brings up actual staff members, the people more involved with the movie were never major staff in the show.
Because the movie likely was in production sometime before it was announced, maybe around the same time Arc-V began airing.

It's Arc-V apologists trying to do anything to rationalize the show turning out the way it did.

Nice samefagging.

You are no better than them shitposting about how horrible it is every opportunity.

I agree Arc-V has a lot of problems but the other YGO series have as well, and I don't see people shitting on them so hard.

The constant arguing between people with this raging hateboner for the series and retards trying to defend and justify every single problem that happened is fucking unbearable. How are you faggots able to keep up the same shitposting war for months to no end?

Damn only a week until spoilers. Probably after these spoilers there will only be 4 or 5 batches of spoilers left.

>How are you faggots able to keep up the same shitposting war for months to no end?
I know that the word autism gets thrown around a lot casually, but, you know. Also there seems to be a number of anons who just won't let the thread die during dead hours, and bump without bothering to bring up any real or substantial discussion, keeping the circlejerk alive.

>t.arcfag
Bunch of deluded pricks

It's a few people that have come up in the past couple of months that bump the thread from page 7 complaining that the thread fell to page 7, when at some points during the run of the show we had threads lasting over 2 days and falling to page 10 multiple times, and no one really paid it any mind.

>and I don't see people shitting on them so hard.

Zexal and GX get shit on every time they get mentioned. People say that DM was shit and only the manga was good. 5Ds is said to have gotten shit after 65. Pay attention.

That shit happens all the time. If no one is discussing the show let the thread die. Don't bump it with a random post.

This faggot bumped the thread to respond to 2 hour old posts.

It happens way more frequently with Arc-V, but I guess that can be chalked up to it being the currently airing show.

It's just natural more people complain about what is currently airing, especially when it's being bad.

This is the Arc-V thread. It gets the most discussion period. The threads were overly positive for an extremely long time. Blame the show for turning to shit.

>That shit happens all the time. If no one is discussing the show let the thread die. Don't bump it with a random post.
I sage. The dead hour roaches who persistently keep bumping the thread with nothing of substance keep the threads going way more than they need to, but it's not like anyone can do anything about it. Seems pointless to get as mad as this user

Source: your ass

That's true. These threads were always hyperbolic as fuck, making this show to be much better and much worse than it actually was.

Odd-Eyes > Stardust Dragon > Dark Magician > Neos > Utopia

>Call OP5 shit a few episodes after it first appeared
>Get assaulted by anons
Sweet Justice

OZONE was the best 5Ds ED.

To be fair to those others, it was more about the quality of the song they were mad about. Before it was fully released there was a chance for the song as a whole to be good, but then it was revealed the song stops halfway through and then tries to start up again for some god-awful reason.

They both play the role.

I agree with this. Even Dualism of Mirrors splits off Yuma with Shark and Astral with Kaito.

I think this should have the BM Xyz monsters, maybe excluding Magician of Dark.

>any time it tries to act like a seinen
Please learn to speak.

>speaking
>over an imageboard

Op5 was a mistake

Synchro was a mistake.
Legacy characters were a mistake.
Egao was a mistake.
Not investing in the anniversary series was a mistake.
The bullshit ending to Arc-V which isn't a [BAD END] is a mistake.

>ARC-V was a mistake
fixed

>any time it tries to act like a seinen
What do you even mean by this?

>Konami was a mistake

how can anyone be so retarded they dont understand this

you dont put class warfare, hell on earth, actual romance, murder, stockholm syndrome, death cults, rape, or genocide in a kids show

5ds did all of that to try and pander to a grown up audience and fucking blew it

and it had nothing to do with yoshida or sex cults or the movie

5ds is bad because it tried to be mature with a thematically childish show

stop being retards

>lets invest in pachinko machines

I stopped watching Arc-V during the Synchro Saga/Namek, has anything really interesting happened? I heard Sora showed up and brought the plot with him.

Predator Planter
Continuous Spell Card
This card’s controller pays 800 LP during each of their Standby Phases. Or if LP isn’t paid, destroy this card.
(1) Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower “Predator Plant” monster from your hand or Graveyard, but its effects are negated.

>Hitotsuni
Hopefully there isn't anyone to stop him now that even Yuzu is mindcontrolled.

>same effect as anime
wow, it didn't get buffed like Yugo and Yuto's cards

IT'S SHIT
THEY'RE TAKING BEST BOYS CARDS
AND KEEPING THEM SHIT

>Yugo's cards get buffed irl
>Yuto's cards get buffed irl
>the only Yuri card to get buffed was manga fusion, Starve Venom get's nerfed irl, all other cards are same

starve venom deserved the nerf

The last few episodes of Synchro are pretty entertaining. I don't recall the numbers though, but I am talking after Yuzu is defeated by Sergey and Sora shows up. Then Synchro tops stalling for time and goes back into having
progression.

Then the next arc has a rushed as fuck stop in Xyz dimension, that starts pretty ok but goes to shit due to being rushed and focusing too much on usless characters who don't show up again.

Since they got to Fusion things are getting better, only real low point to me was a 4 or so episode arc of the Lancers fighting fodder. It's not filler, but it's bad and there were more interesting things going on elsewhere.
Still never got as good as during Standard and likely never will be. If you want my opinion it's still worth catching up, just brance yourself for Xyz dimension.

As for interesting things happening, there's a guy in Academia who puts parasites in people's heads to control them. If you're into this kind of thing I guess it is something.
Hilariously enough they're more competent than most villains Arc-V had.

>that last paragraph
Fuck me for deleting some text and not checking if what was left was coherent.

I forgot to mention the fact all four Ruris are under his control. That's what I was refering to when saying "if you're into this kind of thing" and joking about their effectiveness as enemies.

Thank you very much user, I will try to speed up to the Fusion dimension. I just stopped watching because nothing was really happening during the Synchro Dimension Arc.

All 4? Wow they got Yuzu after Yuya going all " Muh YUZU!"? Well then...

>yfw Chimera Rafflesia can search Super Poly in ocg land

From next episode's preview. Likely happens right in front of Yuya's eyes.

>only real low point to me was a 4 or so episode arc of the Lancers fighting fodder.
You mean Battle Beast, right?

Yes.

But DM and GX were both dark themselves and weren't aimed for small children, but middle/high schoolers who love that shit anyway. 5Ds was actually pretty good for a while, there's a point where you can see the decline, and it's not because of those elements that you mentioned.

yea
wanna play some Dragon Rulers, kid?

He's not talking about quality. He's talking about popularity.

This is all Yuri deserves

Yeah, they hate fusions

He mentioned words like "bad" though, so how was I supposed to know?

Oh. He's not then.

Vut he blames the edgy shit for the drop in popularity when DM and GX also had this kibd of stuff.

No, he doesn't. It's not about the edgy shit. It's about the mature and realistic themes.

>class warfare and outcast cults are now "edgy"

In the way 5D's goes about these themes it can come across as that.

I think you guys are treatung 5D's as something more mature than it actually is. Bot to say 5D's couldn't be mature at times, but not enough to alienate vieqers or clash too hard with the cardgame part. Things are mostly kept simple.

Fucking hell, sorry for all these typos. I'm on a phone and I'm probably also retarded.

The funny thing to me is Ono did a lot better when it came to explaining the plot of 5D's which took about only 6 episodes compared to ARC-V he wasted so much time it took 125-126 to explain what's really going on.

Even with that, we barely know shit about the demon duelist. Despite the parasite idea being a little entertaining, brainwashed girls doesn't help or advance the plot either.

What is the demon duelist? Where does he come from? Why is he bad? Why are there dimensions? What are the Ruri's purpose in all this? How can Yuya pull cards out of his ass? What is the green machine? Is there any lore behnd the Magicians? Why is Sawatari a jobber if he is the undefeated Miami champion? How does Yuya brainwash people with EGAO.mkultra? Why is Leo such a poor military leader? Why is academia so shit? Is it because they only had 3 years of training, or because they didn't sail their sea? Can you play carded people? Are all people cards being played, thus making Arc-V the Matrix of card games? Will they ever justify, in the show, their poor writing choices? Is the standard trio the egyptian gods?

So many questions.

holy fuck what the fuck is yuyas problem

muh yuzu

they touched muh yuzu

nobody touches muh yuzu

The same as the audience but for different reasons, blue balls and a massive thirst.

They wasted plot for the sake of nostalgia and an arc that officially destroyed its credibility.

Lazy is a two syllable word that sums up the show pretty well now.

>Yuya:" HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO YUZU!!!"
>"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Is the actual line, It was both hilarious and hammy, I mean seeing Yuya and Yuto with their hands clenched like they were ready to beat somebody up talking to each other was just ridiculous. I can't imagine how much more angry Yuya's gonna get when he sees the doctor laughing like a mad man and touching Yuzu's face creepily while she's dead eye'd and stoic.

So how hard did Yuya reeeeee from 0 to elliot rodgers?

Sora's was forshadowed, but I will give you that they barely foreshadowed Yuri.

Fuck this show.

Wouldn't that description fit Dimentio?

Yuto's Passionate Soul (Clear Wing's Theme)
Sound Duel version sounds shitty because they decided to put OAEYAEHAEYAHEAY all over it.

THIS. Finally someone who thinks the same thing!

This show is shit without Sora.

>Will they ever justify, in the show, their poor writing choices.

No. Even back in the Standard arc, the constant jerking us around was a bad sign. This show literally thrived off of mystery and intrigue and it tried to ride that shit as long as possible. But nobody likes an ARC-Tease.

Say what the fuck you want about 5Ds and ZEXAL, but we'd know by now, we'd know for fucking sure, what the Demon Duelist was, what the Yuzu counterparts are, and why the Yu-'s cannot be allowed to be in close proximity of one another. We'd know what Pendulum was (this was all but fucking dropped) and we'd know why the Magician's were significant. Things haven't actually progressed since OERD was summoned; in episode fucking 46. It's been a series worth of teases, padding, and miscellaneous bullshit. And the thing about a mystery is; its always more exciting than the reveal. So not only has the plot begun to rot from being kept away from us for so fucking long, we're literally being set up to be disappointed.

Photon Stream of Destruction.

THIS. This is the reason why 5Ds is shit.

Nips knew all along and 'muricans ignore it.

>The bullshit ending to Arc-V which isn't a [BAD END] is a mistake.
Bullshit.

>ARC-V and 5Ds were mistakes
Fixed.

COME BACK YOSHIDA

I'll keep saying this until he does or this show finishes/is cancelled. Whatever happens first.

Fuck this fucking stupid thing.

I came for Sora and the girls.

Now there isn't Sora and the girls are literal plot devices.

FUCK THIS SHOW.

still hate that

>monkeyboard parody
kek

DDD, Reiji's Desire and Pendulum of Souls

If Hitotsu nii's name isn't Yuto then that's bullshit

Duel of Rebellion

Literally any Arc-V soundtrack

>"Phantom Knights Dusty Robes! Phantom Knights Silent Boots! OVERLAY.

I honestly feel like if we saw more of Yuto's deck he'd easily kick Sora's ass instead of having an all out battle with him like Shun did. Shun is weaker than Yuto but we never get to see Yuto go all out.

Why can't we have a Rank 4 Phantom Knight instead?

because
>RANK YON! DARK REBELLION XYZ DRAGON!

takes that slot I want Yuto to get a rank 6

I thought Dark Requiem (fuck I hate spelling that word) was rank 6, but it's rank 5, apparently.

Yeah, that's probably why the double rank up card exists for Yuto now he's either getting a rank 6 before Yuya freaks out and retakes his body or they made it so that eventually he'll rank up into Odd Eyes Rebellion Dragon.

It's sad that we won't get an Odd-Eyes Clear Wing Dragon or anything. So much wasted potential, but then again that describes Arc-V to a tee.

Is there any way to get YGOPro on Mac? I know it's my fault for owning a Mac, but I'd still prefer not to miss out.

mediafire.com/?jpok5ejx0fvlu5k

Here

You're a saint

Dark Rebellion is the only dragon that matters

They just combined Yuto and Yugo's themes and called it Yuto's passionate soul user

>Clear Wing kills Yuto but the theme that plays is called Yuto's passionate soul
Someone must have really hated Yuto

They had to get rid of Yuto's body user. With Yuto being able to solve every conflict with his fists there would be no tension

They have to find the most retarded ways to get rid of Shun so I suppose you're right

Yuto,Yuya and Yuzu would of solved the plot way to fast had they been allowed to stay the characters they were in Standard. I maen, they actually talked to people to clear up misunderstandings. Who the hell wants that in a kid's show? Yuzu should of dueled Serena to make her see the light and Yuya and Yuto should of had at it rather than putting their disks away for civil conversation. Thank god for Yugo.

>Ojama King
>Not Ojama Yellow

>HUNTING GEIMU. Your girlfriend was probably carded too so fight me
>Yo man why are you attacking Sora
Yuya was being a faggot. He always treats his friends better even though Sora was acting really shady. He also got BTFO when his predictable plan with Odd-Eyes was defeated by two traps

>Let me just interfere with a 1v1 duel
Sora rightfully kept telling him to fuck off. I was hyped for Yuto vs Sora but Yuya ruined it

But user, you have to fulfill ono's synchro boner.

So what do you guys want to see for the last OP/ED of Arc-V? Personally for once i don't want the new OP to have so many rainbows and happy shit. The ending can have it tho. As for the music i expect it to be shit.

The only good thing Yuya has done in the entire series is show how much of a hypocrite Shinji was by facing him with Tuning Magician when he could of gone Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon and won that way. Other than that duel every single other time Yuya has been a hypocritical forced awful character.

Yuto was responsible for Sora losing it by sparing him even though he could have OTK'd him. It was really funny to see Sora like that since the only thing he could do was yell Xyz scum over and over again

I want Yuya/Yuzu scenes. Enough said.

>Yuya/Yuzu
Kek

you'll get some suffering ones in the op. hopefully some comfy as shit ones in the ed

This is Yuto's chance to cuck Yuya. When Yuzu's control is broken she'll be in Yuto's arms and his face will the first thing she'll see. Come on Yuto, Egao Jesus needs to be put down

Yeah, that was hilarious, even with Sora goating him about his Ruri, who he obviously cares about alot, Yuto still showed him mercy, compared to Yuya who as soon as he heard Yuzu was missing, the look he gave Sora before the guy ported looked like he wanted to tear his head off. In fact, Yuya wanted to fuck Sora up that Yuto's words were the only thing that made him calm down. We all remember him leaping over a lava pit,right?

>what a weak monster!
>own strategy revolves around weak monsters, life philosophy revolves around the lower classes
God, Shinji was such a twat.

>leaped over the lava pit

That shit was hilarious. I remember one user made a super saiyan comparison.

Yuya is a hypocrite and an asshole. He double teamed Yuto with Sora, planned to abandon his friends in prison, and made people in Xyz tolerate the guys who carded their family and friends

>constantly talks about the commons struggling
>Mocks Yuya as he struggles to survive turn after turn
>constantly talks about how the commons care about each other
>Demands Yuya stop being distressed over Yuzu and duel him, then tries to murder some tops's kid before Crow stops him

Man, fuck Shinji. Shit bag character. I miss when I used to be excited for a Yuya duel because it meant a magician would appear, now it's just Performapal situational garbage

Remember when he got told by Roget? That was fantastic.

It's simple.
We kill the Yuya.

Yeah, I've seen so many people use Odd Eyes Majespecter due to the lack of Magician support. Heck, they came 5th place for the championships, so it isn't surprising.

Just have Yuto replace him as the protagonist. It's not like Yuya has to be the protagonist since the other three are a part of Hitotsu nii too

I'd rather have this desu
Yuya got boring the second he got to Synchro

Should had Yuya as the protagonist in standard and just a major character in the other dimensions. Like Yugo would have been the protagonist in Synchro and Yuto would have been the protag in Xyz. No clue about Yuri though

What if - and stop me if this sounds too silly here - we just didn't have Yuto, Yugo, or Yuri? Just Yuya.

What if - and stop me if this sounds too silly here - we didn't have Xyz, Synchro, and Fusion? Just Standard

Muh Tou-San for over a 100 episodes

I feel like that'd mostly invalidate the celebration of the previous shows, though.

Take EGAO ideal away, and I'd watch it.

What the fuck are they going to do with Rin? We know a Yuya vs Yuzu duel is coming up, but what is she going to do? Duel Edo?

But if you take away the EGAO, what even is left?

It would be extremely painful

>What the fuck are they going to do with Rin? We know a Yuya vs Yuzu duel is coming up, but what is she going to do? Duel Edo?
Tag Duel Yuya and Shun Vs Rin and Yuzu

Don't know. Although, nips are expecting the latter to duel.

>Hosoya used to be in every other episode and have him sing an ED
>suddenly no longer in any episodes except once every 10-15
>people STILL think the budget has nothing to do with it

Didn't some user already post an article showing how dirt cheap even higher profile seiyuu get paid? It's pennies compared to what the total cost of production would be, and the difference between a rookie and a vet is almost negligible by comparison. I'm willing to trust that more than a random user full of hot air who says he knows everything about the seiyuu industry.

If anything kept Hosoya out of the show, it's likely either his schedule, or simple incompetency and not knowing what to do with Reiji's character on the writers' end.

>Hosoya used to be in every other episode and have him sing an ED
Lotta shit he did during Synchro arc, even if he appeared in every other episode.

So...
Can we have a ritual duel that can be as good as the Mieru one, AND not job at the same time?

Or he's busy. Or they have nothing planned for Reiji because there aren't enough villains to go around. Just look what keeps happening to Shun. He keeps getting beat up so that they don't have to write him. The only reason Shun is probably still around after the first Ruri duel is because he's popular and killing him before the very final stretch would amount to crashing this burning plane into the ocean hoping the water will put the fire out. Look at the rest of the cast

Shingo's duel disk was broken for a retarded reason that made him more vulnerable
Gon got a final hurray
Sora is being hunted
Yugo is about to go down
Yuri is finally doing stuff but he's hated for it
Rin had one duel and fucked off
Ruri is about to lose again
Serena is about to lose again
Roger and Barrett are nowhere in sight
The fuck is Reira supposed to do?

The cast is just in shit positions. There isn't enough screentime or characters for everyone to fight. At most we'll get a huge battle royal against Academia fodder but those guys get egaoed so easily that I don't see the point. Yuya just has to say "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN" to make them all bow to him.

>Rituals

Asuka is dead. Your hopes for a Ritual duel are gone unless Leo for some reason has a Ritual monster which would be hilariously bad.

Yeah...
I think I am ok with this. At least we got toons of support and even a WIND ritual (finally)

Man, I still remember the thread going apeshit once they heard "RIDING DUEL, ACCELERATION!" as soon as we got to synchro.

Cool, this will help a lot when I try to stick my card into them if you catch my sleeve

I dunno why but the thought of Yuzu having saggy boobs because she doesn't wear a bra has always appealed to me.

Which is which? I can't read moon.

Ruri, Serena, Rin, Hiiragi Yuzu

From left to right.
Yuzu, Serena, Rin and Ruri,

You perverts!

Already answered this in a previous thread, buit I want the opening to confirm my wish for the Ruris to remain brainwashed for a while.

I'm liking their run as antagonists so I'm clinging to hope it lasts more even if it's pretty likely Yuya fucks up the doctor in the next two episodes.

You put yuzu and Ruri the wrong way around

Oh come on! I just finished! Dont do this to me.

>I'm liking their run as antagonists

Why? They're not doing shit. They barely have personalities

On a scale of 1 to Yuto, how dead is the Doctor when Yuya gets his hands on him?

It isn't going to last just saying. Yuya is implied to be in the same sector as to where the doctor is, and he isn't very happy.

they should already can this shit show and develop a new one

>"they should end this show already"
>ESL
>Atem pic
Shouldn't you be on Reddit right now?

>Or he's busy.
Honestly, off the top of my head he's been in MP100, Danganronpa 3, and Digimon in just this season alone, plus I'm sure there are more roles I'm not aware of.

New

>The fuck is Reira supposed to do?
Pull out Pendulums. His C/C could finally see print, in that case.

They're fun to watch when dueling.
Also, while it is a cheap as fuck plot device to inject some emotional weight in the duels, it is working for me.
It's better if it takes a bunch of episodes to solve that than another Battle Beast style arc with litereally whos.

Also I'm a pervert who likes mind control but even not taking that into account I think a few more duels with the brainwashed Ruris are preferred to the alternative I described above.

I know. It's just wishful thinking from my part.

but user he's EGAO Messiah unless the plot finally demands him to get pissed.

There is literally nothing wrong with an Atem pic.