SAKUGU THREAD!

SAKUGU THREAD!
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SABUBA!?!?!?!

WHO IS BEST SABUGKA ANIMATOR?
WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE SASUGA OF THE SEASON?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nazoani_museum
youtube.com/watch?v=Fonv0BpUnSo
youtube.com/watch?v=MVAYPE39Uh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off already

kek

Mitsu Iso is the best animator and there will never be a better animator.

it was funny for fifty posts last time but then people just started discussing twitter, so please fuck off with this we don't need it here

the best sasuga animator is

HIROYUKI (KAMI)
>K
>A
>M
>I
OKIURA

hi kViN

KEK
E
K

Obviously Koh Yoshinari is the god of animation.
twitter.com/Nazoani_museum

What happened to Jun Arai?
What the fuck did you do to him!?

Milt Kahl was the pioneer of sakuga.

DELTE TIS!

I draw better than this, so I can become an animator on animu.

good luck doing on the inbetweens.

>tfw you'll never be a Yoshinari

Every sakuga thread turns into twitter shit in the end.

JAPANESE ANIMATOR POWER RANKINGS

S+ : Hiroyuki Okiura - Mitsuo Iso - Osamu Tanabe - Takeshi Honda - Toshiyuki Inoue.

S : Norio Matsumoto - Masashi Ando

S- : Yutaka Nakamura - Shinya Ohira - Shinji Hashimoto - Takeshi Honda - Tatsuyuki Tanaka - Atsuko Tanaka - Katsuya Kondo - Chikashi Kubota

A+ : Satoru Utsunomiya - Ei Inoue - Shinji Otsuka - Tetsuya Nishio - Kouichi Arai - Hisashi Mori - Yasunori Miyazawa - Takahiro Kishida - Kou Yoshinari - You Yoshinari - Kiyotaka Oshiyama - Kazuto Nakazawa -

A : Masaaki Yuasa - Tetsuya Takeuchi -Yoshihiko Umakoshi - Kenichi Yoshida - Yoshiji Kigami - Makiko Futaki - Tatsuro Kawano - Tatsuzo Nishida - Hiroyuki Aoyama - Hideki Hamasu - Hiromasa Yonebayashi - Kazuchika Kise - Tokuyuki Matsutake - Kenichi Konishi - Masahiro Ando -

A- : Arifumi Imai - Norifumi Kugai - Yasuomi Umetsu - Masami Goto - Gosei Oda - Masahito Yamashita - Shouichi Masuo - Tadashi Hiramatsu - Kaichiro Terada - Mahiro Maeda - Akira Honma - Toshiyuki Tsuru - Nobutake Ito - Takeshi Koike - Akihiko Yamashisha - Hidetsugu Ito - Michio Mihara - Norimitsu Suzuki - Yuriko Chiba - Yoshimi Itazu - Yuuki Hayashi - Takayuki Hamada - Ryotaro Makihara - Yukiko Horiguchi - Hironori Tanaka - Miso - Yoshimichi Kameda

B+ : Yasushi Muraki - Masami Obari - Bahi JD - Takashi Hashimoto - Kenichi Kutsuna - Ikuo Kuwana - Shoujiro Nishimi - Takashi Tomioka - Naoyuki Onda - Yuichiro Sueyoshi - Kazuyoshi Yaginuma - Masashi Okumura - Yoshiyuki Ito - Norimoto Tokura - Atsushi Wakabayashi - Hirofumi Suzuki - Noriyuki Kitanohara - Takashi Mukouda - Shukou Murase - Katsuya Yamada - Shingo Suzuki - Hakuyu Go - Ryochimo - Keiichiro Watanabe - Hiroshi Tomioka - Keisuke Watabe

We can all agree on this.

NORIYUKI
O
R
I
Y
U
K
I

Looking back on his work, I actually like it more than I remember.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fonv0BpUnSo

this is the worst sakuga bait I've ever seen.

DJ BAHI
J
B
A
H
I

With KyoAni, every scene is sakuga.

If it's not KyoAni, it's not sakuga.

>Takashi Hashimoto
>B+

FUCK YOUR LIST!

Hashimoto is S+
youtube.com/watch?v=MVAYPE39Uh0

It's because Uznare is the biggest sasuga shitposter.

I would love to discuss animation here but it doesn't work because everybody starts with the memes.

Whoever watches animation for the animation itself is a retard and expected to be a shitposter.

I'm really glad that Yutapon keeps animating so much.

Something's not right about this picture of mitsuo iso.

GOD

It's not sakuga if the every single episode and every single scene has that "high"-quality kind of animation

>Ohira
>not the GOAT
>dat bias towards realism

Mob Psycho is the best anime of the year with the highest level of animation too. State of the art animation disguised as animation that could have came straight out of the 90s. Beautiful with a lot of heart and genuine character relationships. All you moe plebs have no idea. Talking about animation in a vaccum as if it has any meaning. Animation is there to elevate a work and point out its strenghts not to compare animators as a virtual subsitute for your dick measuring contests. Grow the fuck up.

i make a post

Realism is obviously the best style, and I do agree Ohira should be higher.