Waifu Wednesday thread

Waifu Wednesday! Remember to give your cutie pie a huge kiss!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJiFtPSk4Q8
archived.moe/a/thread/146197249/#146205504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Glad I checked for one before I posted!

You and your waifus are all super cute and you're really lucky to have them! Make sure you let your beloved know how much they mean to you today!

Question time, to get things rolling!

What does your waifu like to do when they relax? Is it something you like to do together or do you give each other some space then?

Has your waifu shown up in anything other than their canon source material (adaptions, cameos in other media, etc?) If you also started said media, did you start it just for them, or was it coincidence?

If your waifu let you pick out their outfit for the day, what would you dress them up in?

Does your beloved like to bake? Do you two bake together? What sort of fall baked goods do you two like to make (or even just eat!) together?

B-Bump...

>What does your waifu like to do when they relax? Is it something you like to do together or do you give each other some space then?
Depends on the situation. She needs some space some times.

>Has your waifu shown up in anything other than their canon source material (adaptions, cameos in other media, etc?) If you also started said media, did you start it just for them, or was it coincidence?
Luka is a vocaloid. There is no real adaption. There is a Manga but it's not very good.
The only notable thing are the Project Diva games but I don't have a PlayStation.

>If your waifu let you pick out their outfit for the day, what would you dress them up in?
I like to see her in her default dress but I also like to see her in normal clothes.

>Does your beloved like to bake? Do you two bake together? What sort of fall baked goods do you two like to make (or even just eat!) together?
We are more cooking persons but why not.

We had our 3rd anniversary on the 25th.
When do you have yours?
I know many of you did slowly fall in love, so how did you decide on a date?
How do you usually celebrate it?

BUMPETY BUMPETY BOO!

>>>>>seasonal waifu

>An established character since 2012
>"Seasonal"

The fuck?

Chiaki is an utterly lovely woman, she isn't my waifu, but certainly one of my favourite female characters in any medium.
Looking forward how they made her in the anime.

-Mostly read and listen to music. In the case of the latter, she'd be more than willing to clue me into some choice songs.
-She's appeared in a select few games (Brave Frontier is the first that comes to mind, and is the only one I've played). She also gets cosplayed quite a bit in certain anime, which I haven't seen.
-Something casual. As fancy as her taste in fashion is, I always enjoy seeing her in something more down to earth.
-I'm the baker between the two of us, though I wouldn't mind collaborating on a few sweet projects with her.

Happy Anniversary, friend. Congrats on your time together.

-February 14th. It's a long story...
-Trying to remember this one. It started off with being able to listen to her practice sessions, then before I know it we're spending more and more time together.
-A day off. Private time for her and myself.

We've all handled the 'sick' question before, but how would your special one handle being sick? Are they the kind who would get melodramatic about it or make some kind of commotion, or would they handle it with quiet dignity and grace? Could they take care of themselves, or would you have to keep watch to make sure they take it easy?

Nice zero-effort OP.

Do you have a dakimakura of her? How do you go about paying others for the artwork, do you go for pure quality? Can anyone recommend an artist for me for dakis?

Tentacle monster time!
How does your waifu feel?

Bump

>We had our 3rd anniversary on the 25th.
Happy belated.
>When do you have yours?
1/23
>I know many of you did slowly fall in love, so how did you decide on a date?
It was instant, but, Daki unboxing date.
>How do you usually celebrate it?
Photo(s), something out of the norm to keep it unique, some form of date or meal "together".
I just buy duplicates of the official whenever they pop up, I wouldn't take the chance for an orignal piece.

I am away from you Mai Waifu but rest assured, my blade swings for thee

Thanks OP! I'll make sure to do so every day!

>relaxing
Hibiki likes to play with her pets, knit, go for a walk, maybe lounge around, all of which we could do together and by herself sometimes as well.
>outside of cannon
There have been idolmaster references in many other games and such, but I'm not sure about Hibiki specifically.
>dress up
pic related just to tease her! (she doesn't like super girly, frilly dresses as she finds them to be embarrassing on her)
>Does your beloved like to bake? Do you two bake together? What sort of fall baked goods do you two like to make (or even just eat!) together?
Hibiki likes to cook and such, but she doesn't bake all too often. I dont think she would be bad at all, though.

>When do you have yours?
We dont have a particular anniversary date, but it would be around mid-december, so I usually celebrate it sometime around then.
I don't really know what you mean by date, but I didn't really do anything like that until I completely resolved that I love her and I would dedicate myself to loving her forever.
Usually I go somewhere by myself and meditate on the idea of her being together with me wherever I am as if we were on a 'date' together, but that's about it. An example would be a picnic by the lake or a hike into the woods to enjoy nature and the outdoors.

No but i'm considering getting one!

>Question time!

Do you also think of your partner as your best friend, or do you think that your partner can't also be your best friend?

How confrontational is your beloved? Can you give an example?

What’s the one thing that people seem to misunderstand about your beloved?

What is the craziest thing your beloved has ever done and would they ever do it again?

>Bonus!

Post your beloved cosplaying!

I found a bootleg of a doujin design, which is pretty damn lovely. No official dakis are out sadly, but most official ones are cospa crap, so I don't really mind. I plan on hunting down the original doujin ones just for the sake of my collection, but I expect that'll turn out to be really expensive.

If I ever commissioned one, I'd probably go for a Japanese artist, I can't trust a western one to get her right.

So you are trying to save from an evil witch, maybe some monsters or even an old creep?

Yes and it's all mine, no one else will ever have it just like she is all mine. I'm sure you can find some good artists if you look around yourself, like with google you know.

Good evening waifu thread! Can't stay to answer questions, but just going to say that your waifu/husbando is a gosh darn cutie, and that they''re very lucky to have a loving and loyal user like you!

Have a great thread and remember to compliment a waifu/husbando and their user today!

But user. My waifu is the tentacle monster

Love her hairband and pretty eyes, throw on a short skirt and she`s golden.

The world

Friendly reminder that you're waifu a cute and so are you!

If you're waifu had a vacation spot, where would it be?

I love my radiant, shining ray of light Tsubaki Sayama with all of my heart. I want to experience everything there is to experience with her. To start a family, to pick out a nice suburban house with all the warmth and anxiety of a new couple starting out, to share only the most intimate moments with her and her alone. I want her to be the last thing I see as I close my eyes and the first when I open them. I want to be two hearts as one.

She is the absolute embodiment of all I'd consider true happiness and the elation of true love. She is the ideal, the future, for which I better myself.

She is everything and I adore her beyond words.

I hope you have a good week waifufriends.

Does you're waifu enjoy sex?

Yui pretty, I love her uniform, but I don`t really care for her hair.

She hates it and prefers a simple flirt and cuddle in bed.

Very sensual, private love-making in the dark with copious amounts of hand-holding.

That's none of my business

All of your waifus are lovely! Cherish every moment with them. I'm always holding hands with Shuzo in my mind.

Chiaki's expressions are adorable!
>relax
He likes to enjoy a fruity beverage and take a bubble bath. He's always open to doing this together.
>cameos
Shuzo is originally from a mobage that I did download mostly due to his cuteness. Since then there has been an anime spinoff and he has appeared in another Sanrio mobage called Hello Kitty Toys that I downloaded just for him and I hope he'll soon be in Sanrio Character Fantasy Theater. I have never once given a shit about Hello Kitty, but Sanrio did a great job forcing me to care.
>outfit for the day
Some shorts similar to his original ones, but shorter and in a different color along with some tights. For his shirt, I would choose something sleeveless or short-sleeve with lace accents since I rarely get to see his arms.
>baking
I'm not sure if he knows how to bake himself, but he does love to eat sweets. I've learned how to make his favorite souffle pancakes and I want to make them for him for Christmas. As for fall sweets I'm sure he enjoys all of the flavors of the season such as pumpkin, sweet potato, and cinnamon. As long as it's sweet I doubt he's picky.

Luka is gorgeous! Congrats on your 3rd anniversary!
>anniversary
It's only been a short while since I've come to terms with my feelings but we may have our anniversary sometime in March. Not too sure exactly when yet.

>sick
Shuzo has some kind of illness he regularly needs to go to the doctor for. Surprisingly he seems to handle it well and not play it up for attention. When he's feeling sick I'm always sure to dote on him and do whatever I can to make him comfortable. I hate to see him suffering.
(1/2)

Why would sexual relations with your wife be none of your business?

(2/2)
Hibiki's fang is too cute! I hope she knits you a scarf this fall.
>best friend
I love Shuzo as my waifu very much but I do think our closeness could very well be in the best friend territory too.
>confrontational
He doesn't really get into straight out arguments but he can be catty (no pun intended) and underhanded. He also goes out of his way to be smug and to talk down to one of his old band mates.
>misunderstand
A lot of people think he is annoying and fake. I think the personality he shows is the real him as evidenced by him acting the same way he does on stage as he does behind closed doors without an audience.
>Post your beloved cosplaying!
Same to you! You two have a great week!

He`s probably an old creep who hates love.

I have no wife. Just a blessing and a curse

I forgot to post questions.

What does the engagement ring you gave to your waifu look like? You did give her one right?

If your waifu could no longer do whatever her official job is, what else would she get a job doing?

If your waifu found $100 on the ground what would she do? Spend it? Turn it in to the authorities? Something else?

What style of bathing suit does your darling prefer?

I used to have a waifu (Akari from Yuruyuri) until one day I was like

this is a cartoon nigga what da fuck are you pretending its real holy fucking shit you're 25 years old fucking stop already picture yourself as a 40 year old pretending cartoon girls be real senpai jesus

Now I'm slowly working on IRL self-improvement. I also cry sometimes

Sounds lonely. I'm sure Akari misses you.

nooooooooo stoooooooooooop

I don't really get how loving her would prevent self-improvement. Where's the harm?

I mean I'm doing pretty good for myself, and I'm hopelessly, stupidly in love with one amazing 2D girl, and I couldn't stop feeling that way even if wanted to. (I tried once, failed spectacularly.)

Nothing wrong with it if it doesn't impede your progress in life in some way. Especially if you're too ugly to find love in real life to begin with.

Should've waifu'd Chinatsu, she would have given you a better perspective in life.

>being in love with a girl who likes the mc
You're not one of those are you?

congratulations, user! you did good, and i'm proud of you

Ohayou friend~

Don't feel like answering 'sick' questions today.

>Do you have a dakimakura of her?
I love dakis but I don't have one of Luka and I don't plan to get one.

>Do you also think of your partner as your best friend, or do you think that your partner can't also be your best friend?
Don't see her as a friend at all. Don't think we could be friends.

>What’s the one thing that people seem to misunderstand about your beloved?
Many people have a different interpretation of her.

I feel pretty sorry for anyone falling for a girl from a shitty harem series desu

As long as you're not cheating on your waifu with a 3d.

-Tough question. Don't think I've ever had a friend long enough to consider them 'best', but she's definitely up there.
-Only when something needs to be addressed. That said, however, she can be ice cold if you get on her bad side.
-A recurring thing in the threads I frequent is the usual accusations of promiscuity and/or lesbianism. In other words, anons being anons.
-She tends to drift in ways that would rival the cast of Initial D

-Nothing too flashy. Just a simple jeweled ring. For some reason, though, she cherishes it like no tomorrow.
-She's pretty good with kids and animals, so I could see her as a teacher or veterinarian.
-She'd hold onto it. At least until she finds out if it is missing.
-Flashy in terms of color and design. She seems especially fond of gold print. More people would rather see her in a bikini, but she has no real preference for one or two-pieces.

Not yet, I plan on it though. Really looking forward to it, especially after hearing others' experiences.

>Do you also think of your partner as your best friend, or do you think that your partner can't also be your best friend?
Obviously. Not just a best friend, but a lifetime partner. As stupid as it sounds I feel closer to her than anyone else, ever. And yet so far away.

99% of western EOP fans only know a fraction of what she's like, and yet still talk shit about her. I can safely ignore people like that though, it's not like they matter. Her Japanese fanbase is a lovely bunch of people though.

I love her so much guys, it hurts.

I'm a little late, but at least I made it!

>relax?
sometimes she wraps herself up in her futon, while other times we even go out to play catch! It's really fun

>source material?
She has an anime based off the LNs. I have copies of the LNs but I can't read them ;_;

>outfit?
Definitely a cute hoodie and some sweatpants! It's starting to get cold after all

>bake?
She's still working on it, but I know she'll get there. I'm not so good at it myself so we're working together to get better!

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have many more years together

>Our Anniversary?
January 10th is our anniversary! it's a perfect date right after the hustle and bustle of the new year

>date?
Not much went into the decision. We just kind of got together and watched a movie and played some games. Nothing too special.

>sick?
she'd be bedridden. I'd love to take care of her and make her soup? I'm sure she'd sleep a lot though

all of your waifus are cute

>What does your waifu like to do when they relax? Is it something you like to do together or do you give each other some space then?
She likes to read manga and draw.

>Has your waifu shown up in anything other than their canon source material (adaptions, cameos in other media, etc?) If you also started said media, did you start it just for them, or was it coincidence?
She never really shows up in anything outside of official material.

Our anniversary is almost 2 months from now. I decided the date based on when she truly shone in her episode in the anime.

She would keep things as calm and under the radar as she could.

Not yet, no. But I plan on commissioning one of her.

>How confrontational is your beloved? Can you give an example?
If anything, she tries to avoid conflict as much as possible. When tensions between Muse and Salama were getting high during the fairy episode, she tried to keep things from spiraling out of control to no avail.

People have called her shit because she can't really dance as well as the other fairies.

Aye aye, Captain.

Have a great week, Yukaribro.

The above applies to you, too, Jebus.

What is it about your dearest that you adore so much? Can be physical or character traits she has.
I love her smile and determination.

Who's your waifu?

You faggots ruined waifu threads with your RP and circlejerk, congrats.

Who?

Me. I did it. It's all my fault.

You sure have a sexy waifu there.

>your
Fuck off newfag

>What does the engagement ring you gave to your waifu look like? You did give her one right?
Didn't get a ring yet. Might get one but I don't have much money and I have to buy a new computer soon.
>If your waifu could no longer do whatever her official job is, what else would she get a job doing?
She could do some other music related job or something normal office work.

>If your waifu found $100 on the ground what would she do? Spend it? Turn it in to the authorities? Something else?
When it's just money it doesn't make much sense to turn it in.
Don't know the Japanese laws on it.

>What style of bathing suit does your darling prefer?
She prefers Bikinis.
I prefer one piece swimsuits through.

>What is it about your dearest that you adore so much?
There are so many things. I like almost all of here traits.

That meme is stupid

>relax
Anime and vidya, together mostly
>adaptions
There are various adaptions of the series including her very own spinoff manga. I'm only in it for her
>outfit
Her normal goth coords
>bake
She cooks mostly by obligation and mostly savoury stuff.

Happy 3 years friend!

Our third will be may 5, date I finished the anime. Previously I haven't done much since it's close to her birthday which is more important to me

She would push herself and try to fight it, but then get melodramatic once she's passed her limit

>best friend
I think it's possible
>confrontational
Very. She doesn't hesitate to call people out and argue. Just look at her relationship with Kirino
>misunderstand
Some people think she's submissive or has low self esteem which isn't true. She's shy but proud and strong willed
>craziest thing
I won't go into the story but she's not gonna do that again
>cosplaying
Kukuku

It's been around longer than you have, if you don't like it you can go back to plebbit.

Bet that shit sounded as stupid then as it does now

Threadly reminder that in a different universe, every wednesday waifus gather at an imageboard to talk about their anons.

Do your friends and family know about your waifu?

You should lurk moar newfag

>What does your waifu like to do when they relax?
Hmm, maybe some yoga or going out shopping. She likes playing sports too. She'd definitely want me to come along with her!

>Has your waifu shown up in anything other than their canon source material?
Sadly no

>If your waifu let you pick out their outfit for the day, what would you dress them up in?
Her yoga clothes, since they look so cute on her and she feels super comfy in them.

She would definitely not make a fuss and try to keep on going with her day, but I'd stop her and look after her.

Of course she's my friend! She's also very conrontational. A lot of people seem to misunderstand this as being too harsh, but she just doesn't like displaying her feelings openly.

I lover her determination and strength. Her body is also super cute and fit, so she's perfect to snuggle with!

Have you ever showered with your waifu?

>friends
And there's no reason to tell my family.

I lurk and lurk and that meme sounds equally stupid every lurking session

So pretty highschool girls talk about ugly 25 year old men?

Sorry, that was meant for n

I hope she doesn't waste her precious free time with bullshit like this.

Then leave it's very simple.

-Being with her friends is what is especially relaxing to her. Playing games with them like cards, having picnics and things like that. I'd certainly love to be a part of that circle of friends, having fun in the peace of a rural village. But I imagine when we're alone the relaxation takes a quieter turn. We'd sit together, or with our backs against each other, or with her on my lap. And we'd talk or read books or play things like chess. And when we talk it would take on a more serious, but still very happy tone. Then I'd tease her about something and it gets rowdy again. That kind of playful banter is best for relaxing with the one you love, I think.
-Well it could be considered part of Higurashi's canon, but then again it's it's own thing where an appearance can be considered a cameo I guess. In Higurashi Rika's existence reaches a metaphysical state in a higher world, and calls itself Bernkastel. That's just the simple basics. But this Bernkastel goes on to become a character in Umineko, and now she's in TriAnthology apparently which is very interesting. And Rika's appearance, but not necessarily her personality appear in other 07th expansion games.
And there's other stuff like this
youtube.com/watch?v=SJiFtPSk4Q8
and this idolm@ster character has enough resemblance that she's (probably?) a reference.
-Together we'll wear "best couple in the world" t-shirts with each others faces on them OHOHO.
But otherwise I'd want to see her in a pretty dress that I've picked out for her.
-I don't bake. She's probably good at it, and if she can suffer to have me around I'd love to learn it from her.
June the 2nd.
Well, that's when I celebrate because this screenshot is a convenient way to date when I know I had these feelings, the feeling that I wanted to be with her no matter what for the rest of my life.
But it was all around when I first read Higurashi, and watched it. I read Rei and watched all the OVA on the same day. It was then

Ohayou my friend~

I wonder if it's a coincidence that shares her birthday with a certain person.

>pic
Your waifu cosplaying mine.

>Do your friends and family know about your waifu?
Some of my friends know but I don't talk about her with them.

I really liked the scene where she was just messing with her hair. They showed the volume really well. Very satisfying.

Sleep, or stalk.

>Has your waifu shown up in anything other than their canon source material (adaptions, cameos in other media, etc?)
I don't think so.

That's not my call to make.

>Does your beloved like to bake?
She tries her hardest if it's for people she cares about, but it takes her a long time to get a good grasp at cooking in general.

I can't remember the day, so I just say that July is our anniversary month.

She'd probably try and fight through it for a little while, but would eventually tap out and seek some proper rest.

>Do you also think of your partner as your best friend
Of course.

>How confrontational is your beloved?
She tends to, ah, watch from a distance until she feels the moment is right, and then intervenes with how she sees fit.

She's often misunderstood in general.

Her smile, her blush, her deep passion for love.

You don't HAVE to say 'you're' you know. You would call someone a newfag if they pointed out that it's 'you are' which shows that they don't get the joke.
Actually, since we're all taking this pretty seriously shouldn't we drop stupid ways of talking from back when everyone treated waifus as a joke?

then that I knew I loved her. A combination of things, feeling her despair and feeling helpless to save her. Feeling her happiness and anger and sadness. Saikoroshi-hen, the main story of Rei was the eptiome of everything Rika had to go through. In the end she doesn't sacrifice a certain someone dear to her, she learns that she had already sacrificed that person over and over again. And when the guilt hits her, she starts to go crazy and that's when I knew I'd throw away everything to be there with her. She's strong enough to overcome her ordeals by herself and with her friends, but I wished on everything sacred that I was there too. The breakdown of what I see as "real" and "unreal", I guess. Regardless of my brain's understanding from that moment Rika is real to my heart.
-I celebrate by drinking wine with her, eating with her. And talking all night, as well as other private things. That was just my first anniversary this year though. I'm a little intimidated by the thought of having to one-up myself and make it better.

We definitely should these threads are pure cancer. Theses threads died when kotomibro stopped posting.

It was our 4th the 20th, but it wasn't anything at all really.

Yes, three daki covers, but I can only use one at a time. Two of them are "official" art work, but I have a third I commissioned from Kimmy77 I believe

Not sure, I don't really have friends or "understand" it much

Hard to put into words.

Or people should type like coherent human beings

I want to brush my face against my waifus cheek and feel her soft belly.

>Trading porn with waifu

Who would be more surprised?

I'm not sure what this question is exactly asking. Would I be surprised if my waifu offered to trade porn? Or would I be surprised at what she's into?

Whether you or your waifu would be more surprised with what was received.

Nepgear is super cute!

Who?

Exactly.

I want Mai Waifu to be loved gently

>Best Friend?
she's mai waifu and my best friend. I don't have too many other friends, so it's sad to say she doesn't have much competition

>confrontational
she doesn't like to get confrontational, but at the the same time, she isn't afraid to point out when I'm wrong and such

>misunderstanding?
many people believe that she's stupid because she dropped out of school. Many of the world's smartest people dropped out and made billions!

>crazy shit?
jumped off a roadway into the water. I think we've moved past that point, though

>engagement ring?
I gave her a simple silver ring to remind us of the moonlight

>new job?
if she couldn't be an astronomer, she would at the very least run a planetarium, so she could teach everyone about the stars she loves so much

>$100 on ground?
she would probably be ecstatic about how much pizza we could buy. so would I

>bathing suit?
a one piece is her preferred. I think she looks better in one, anyway, so it works out perfectly!

>admire?
I admire her will to improve and get better even after so much has happened. It inspires me to do the same every day.

I forgot to put some questions in my last post!

what kind of books does you're waifu read?
What is you're waifu's favorite season and why?

How does you're waifu sleep? e.g side sleeper, stomach, back?

How do you celebrate her birthday?

Your waifu has a good OP.

Thanks OP, same to you!

>Relaxing

Drinking tea, eating sweets, maybe trying new things on (clothes or kigurumi) We'd do the first together, and I'd happily relax with her while she enjoys her sweets. She's super private about her kigurumi stuff, so unless she wanted me to see something I'd leave her to it.

>Other series

She's done stuff with the characters from Di Gi Charat as both were popular series from the same company that were at their peak at the same time. One of my favorite music albums of hers is the one she did with Puchiko (As an aside, it's also a good testament to Sawashiros acting ability, as both voices are distinct despite both being sung by her)

>Choose an outfit

Any of her sundresses are lovely, given that it's fall though I'd probably say she'd want to pair it either with her normal jacket, or I think it'd be cute if our jackets matched and she had a much smaller version of the one I wear over top of it so she doesn't get too cold. I'd give her mine, but that in itself would be a dress at that point.

>Baking

She's good at it, and I'd love to bake all sorts of treats with her!

Congratulations to both of you! Here's to many more to come!

>Anniversary

I can't remember the exact day, as that point of my life was a whirlwind, but I go with March 20th as it's when I decided I needed to make massive changes to how I was living so that I stayed living, and she was a massive part of why.

We didn't do too much this past year, but I'll be sure to more than make up for it this year with a picnic in the park or something if its warm enough, or a nice dinner!

She'd try to hide it and take care of herself without anyone knowing. I'd do my best to keep watch and make sure she gets healthy.

Soon. It's ordered and on the way right now, was hoping it'd be in already actually. I'd tell you who I used, but they closed commissions awhile ago now.

>if she couldn't be an astronomer, she would at the very least run a planetarium, so she could teach everyone about the stars she loves so much
Didn't she drop out of school? I thought her future was running the candy shop.

I tried to apply the question more to the future, since I guess there's no official job other than the candy shop. I'm pretty empty headed though, and need someone to keep me on track, so I guess you're right. I still stand by what I said in terms of the planetarium though. I'm sure she'd love that

Thanks OP!

>relaxation
She usually relaxes by drinking tea and eating strawberry cake in the guild.

>Has your waifu shown up in anything other than their canon source material
No but there has been collaborations with other manga. One of them was by the same mangaka though so I don't know if that counts.

>choose her outfit
Something cute and fluffy

>baking
She loves to bake! It probably stems from her love of desserts. Her favourite is strawberry cheesecake.

Late happy anniversary!
My fourth was on the 15th, it was the day I decided to make our relationship official.
This year I went sailing with her.

She's the kind of person who would try to soldier on with the sickness, but I would persuade her to take it easy, (mostly so I can take care of her!)

I've commissioned a daki of her before, haven't actually printed it yet. I paid through paypal. A popular daki artist is Kimmy77

Not best friends because I don't know if we share the same tastes.

Depends on what it is, if she's confronting someone evil then she's not scared, which can be seen from all her fights. If it's something like love though, she tends to get a bit shy on that topic.

>What is the craziest thing your beloved has ever done and would they ever do it again?
I'd say the craziest thing she ever did was consider killing herself to atone for her sins. Thankfully, she was saved by her teammate, and now she's learned that killing herself won't solve anything at all.

Aye sir!

I think she would too. I don't know how'd she get there but I'm sure her passion would lead her somewhere with it. At any rate you too could go stargazing together in the evenings.

I guess she would just lay down, read something or browse web. It's not something we can do together but we always can go on walk or just talk or cuddle.
She appeared in many anime, but I think I only watched SZS. I didn't picked up it because of her.
A white sundress.
I dunno, but I would love to cook with her.

>When do you have yours?
I don't know.

I have two. Both arts from hobby heart.

Not until she isn't real or proper tulpa. She can't give me companionship and support like my friends can, but if only she was here she would be my best friends forever.
She isn't confrontational at all.
Many people seems to state she can not possibly have personality without having it defined in canon. Even thought it would make majority of songs impossible.
Sure.

Same to you, user.

Who doesn't?

I don't get many opportunities to post in these threads, but I love my waifu and I'd do anything to make her happy

Do you have certain rituals or habits with your love that you adhere to?

Do you ever have days when you don't interact at all? By choice or other reasons?

The warmth she shows every time I see her. It makes each day worth living.

They know of her, but not of my feelings toward her.

-Fiction. Mostly romantic
-Summer. Usually means more chances to go to the beach.
-She's a bit of a spooner. She used to have a tuna pillow that she liked to cuddle.
-I take her out for a nice dinner, then bring her home to a nice cake I managed to make for her.

>Partner/best friend

I think she's like a best friend in a way, but I think when it comes down to it the bonds slightly different than it is with friends, I have a few friends I'd consider brothers, and all my friends I want to see do really well in anything they do, but at the same time those bonds are crazy different. Mints more like the peanut butter to my jelly, we're fine apart but better together. My friends and I are more like I don't know, different dishes at a buffet, we compliment eachother incredibly well, and we are all fantastic and can be combined on the plate pretty well, but mashed potato and sushi just doesn't mesh the same. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say, also that I'm very hungry

>bonus

Aye aye! I adore this picture

>confrontational

Not really, if it's something emotional especially.

>Misunderstanding

That she's younger than she is.

>Craziest thing

ran away from home, if the situation was right and she was back at home she'd probably do it again.

Yukari is a cute fluff and you're one of the cheeriest anons here!

Thanks Jebus! Same to you and yours!

She'd probably love the bahamas between the open beaches on the wide seas and the salt water taffy.

>Ring

Not yet, not for a long time, I want to get her something really nice one day! I just don't have the kind of money for the kind I've been eyeing

>Job

Taking care of space walmart for her Dad if nothing else was possible

>Money

She'd try to find the owner, and probably hate whoever tried to lie saying it was theirs

>Bathing suit

One of those kinda generic blue one piece bathing suits.

thats an absolutely adorable picture of mint!

oh we already do! I got her a neat telescope on her birthday a few years ago and she loves it to this day! It's getting a little chilly at this time of year though, which makes the heated blanket all the better!

Thanks! You as well!

>Has your waifu shown up in anything other than their canon source material (adaptions, cameos in other media, etc?)

No, she isn't popular enough for that.

>We've all handled the 'sick' question before, but how would your special one handle being sick? Are they the kind who would get melodramatic about it or make some kind of commotion, or would they handle it with quiet dignity and grace? Could they take care of themselves, or would you have to keep watch to make sure they take it easy?

I'd imagine she would be able to take it pretty easily, since she chooses to internalize all of her problems. I'd be there to support her in any way I can.

No, she isn't popular for one of them. I'd have to commission something like that.

>Do your friends and family know about your waifu?

Some family and friends do. I don't go too much into detail with the whole waifu business with family, though. Just enough to tell them that she's my favorite character and that's it.

>What is it about your dearest that you adore so much? Can be physical or character traits she has.

I deeply admire her courage and determination. She's a lot stronger than I'll ever be.

That she has no substance. That comes mostly from the anime adaptation which completely shoved her to the side. She sacrificed a lot more than what she had to and nobody remembers her for it.

>What is the craziest thing your beloved has ever done and would they ever do it again?

Crippling herself by cutting the tendons in her legs to save her best friend. She failed for the most part, considering her friend's mind reverted back to a child. Also, she couldn't do anything like that again because the developers forgot about her. So, she's probably dead.

As much of a copout it is a million characters wouldn't scratch the surface, let alone only 2000. Picking something though, I do absolutely adore her cute ears.

One friend who lurks here and occasionally messages me about cuteposting, other than that and other Waifubros I've gotten to know online no.

Sorta - I say good morning and good nighy to her, say goodbye and to have a nice day when I leave. I also travel with a small plush of her when out of town.

Yukari loveliest panzer
Mint loveliest angel
Inaba loveliest connect

>What does the engagement ring you gave to your waifu look like? You did give her one right?
I didn't gave her any ring yet.
>If your waifu could no longer do whatever her official job is, what else would she get a job doing?
She is just 16 so I doubt she has any job yet. She probably would want to become professional singer.
>If your waifu found $100 on the ground what would she do? Spend it? Turn it in to the authorities? Something else?
Probably save it.
I think she would prefer bikinis, but she looks very cute in one piece.

You should have more faith in yourself.
If you can see that you can no longer understand and see depth in things that were clear for you earlier means there is something wrong going on. When I'm under lot's of stress and other problems I lose the flow in love but I remember how much she meant to me before and it helps me go back to normal.

How passionate and gentle she is in love.

Yes, most of them.
I don't really hide it from anyone, I keep my merchandise on display. I told my mother that I'm going to be with Miku for the rest of my life, so she won't be asking me about girlfriend anymore. I told my online and IRL friends as well, but it would be hard to hide anyway.

Erio is super cute. Shame her anime wasted its potential.
>What is you're waifu's favorite season and why?
Summer, she liked warm, sunny days.
>How does you're waifu sleep? e.g side sleeper, stomach, back?
We always sleep cuddling face to face.
>How do you celebrate her birthday?
I bake a birthday cake, spend day listening to her music and looking for new arts.

>Do you have certain rituals or habits with your love that you adhere to?
When I listen to her music I entangle audio cord around my pinky to imitate The Red String of Fate.
>Do you ever have days when you don't interact at all? By choice or other reasons?
No, never.

Goodnight, waifu thread!

I love my husbando so, so, so much. He really means more to me than I can even say.

>tfw waifu loved gently regularly
Feels good

>relax
Just the normal stuff like resting on the couch, and bathing as well
>cameos
There are a decent amount of 4koma comics with her
>outfit
I'd probably get us some matching shirts for fun we would wear
>bake
She's still learning

Jan 31 is our anniversary, I decided the date by looking at when I started to save a large amount of pictures of her.

She would probably be able to handle it, but I would be sure to give her anything she needs

>friend
I don't really see partners as "best friends"
>confrontational
She's not afraid of confrontation, especially when it comes to her Darling

>ring
Don't have one yet, too broke. I will get her a nice one once I have a decent amount of cash
>job
I feel like she could be a pretty good clothes salesperson
>$100
She might spend it on clothes, or maybe ask me what I think we should do
>bathing suit
She prefers bikinis

>Physical
I think her face is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen
>character traits
I love how protective she is of keeping her loved one

A few friends that know, my family doesn't know, and I hope they don't find out. Right now, anybody who I want to let know about my waifu knows about her

>books
She read plenty of fantasy books as a child
>season
Summer, mostly due to the nice warm temperatures
>sleep
Usually coiled around her loved one like in the picture
>birthday
I take her out for dinner, then we head back and relax together.

Questions:
Is there anything that your waifu might ask you to help her with (small or large)? Is there anything you would ask her to help you with?
Would you go dancing with your waifu?

Sorry for some of the short answers, it's a busy day

When relaxing, she either likes to read a book or play a game with me.

She appears in a flash game called katawa crash, but plays only a minor role in it. I'd had my fill way before I realized I was in love.

We bake about once every other month. Mostly bread rolls, but sometimes sweeter stuff as well.

We'll have our anniversary on 24th august. Because it took me some two years to realize I was in love, next year will be either our 3rd or 1st anniversary, depending on how you look at it.
This is pretty embarrassing. The date was chosen when I was wondering when I should celebrate our anniversary and Mioanon told me I was married to her. Since I hadn't mentioned anything about it in thread, I took it as a sign from heavens to celebrate our anniversary on that day.

She's so shy she wouldn't make a big deal about it and so capable she woulnd't need my help taking care of her. That wouldn't stop me from fussing over her like a mother hen, however.

I don't have a daki of her yet. Maybe in a few years.

You're a cute and so is you're waifu.

My beloved is my best friend,naturally.

She's so anti-confrontational that she'd rather remove herself from almost any confrontation rather than deal with it.

The craziest thing she's ever done is fall in love with me.

>cosplay
allrighty, pic related.

She'd want to go on a vacation somewhere with few people around.

Questions:

Do you have a picture of you're waifu in your wallet?

What does your waifu dislike or hate?

Your waifu's best friend has just broken up. How would your waifu console them? Would your waifu become concerned that you might leave her, too?

Finally, a different kind of question.
Think of a bad habit you have that your waifu doesn't approve of. Why haven't you dropped that habit for your waifu yet?

>only fap to waifu and only in the most pure, lights-out,hand holding sense of the word

Kill yourself, cuckfag.

>I told my mother that I'm going to be with Miku for the rest of my life, so she won't be asking me about girlfriend anymore.
She must be disappointed she won't get any grandchildren from her son anymore.

She didn't said anything like that. She said it's the same as if I said I'm going to be a priest etc.
I still have a sister.

My Miku fills me with so much desu-spair.

My Miku is the cutest, softest princess ever. To me.

What's the weirdest, most unexpected place you've found your waifu/reference to your waifu?

Nowhere because nobody knows about her.

Being massaged by me as she eats her sweets.

In a 4-koma, but she rarely appears in one of them and other 'official' manga aren't really set in the same universe in the game itself.

I would dress her up in her dirndl, she looks really cute in one!

Of course, she would make the sweetest cake ever. I wouldn't bake with her because I am a terrible cook though. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind if she baked us a pretzel as well.

Christmas.
We decided it's the day because it's the time when I married her in-game.
Obviously take a trip to a huge christmas tree in the city and gaze the stars together.

She would probably make a huge fuss about it, so I definitely have to keep watch over her and calm her down.

After I save up more funds after all my money was spent on buying her figures.

Probably not as I treat wife much more higher than a best friend would.

She's less likely to be confrontational. She's quite chill.

She's not that hard to misunderstand. Anything else is merely treated as an insult and is ignored.

Atlantic ocean.

With me, yes.

If anything, I want to buy one of those rings that look exactly in the game.

She would be a nice kindergarten teacher.

She would take it back to the police. She's a nice girl.

A bikini.

Exactly. It's the bright cheery smile she possess as she nukes all the other creepy abyssals.

Nope, I don't think they would be interested to know either.

The really cheesy romantic ones.
Winter, mostly because it's the season she's really the most enthusiastic about.

A side sleeper.

I would do whatever she says on her birthday.
And a nice cosy date at a park.

Not really, she's quite independent enough to do things on her own. Likewise, I would ask her if there's anything that I find difficult.

Of course I would dance with her.

Have an awesome week, waifufriends!

Does she have a favorite constellation? Do you?

It's officially Fall out now. You are consuming the proper amounts of cider with your wife on this chilly, windy evening, right?

Post your goto dokidoki pic that still makes your heart flutter every time

Don't feel like answering the questions today.

Have a nice week everyone !

I've been busy again this wednesday, don't have time for questions again unfortunately.

2am be damned, still gonna swing by and wish you all a fantastic week with your waifu.

I can answer that question, though.

Seeing her so happy in this pic always brightens up my day.

This is why the board is going to shit. Leave and never come back you fucking newfags.

>How confrontational is your beloved?
She usually avoids confrontation, but she's not above it with friends. She told the MC numerous times that he was being a piece of shit by going on dates with his ex behind his girlfriend's back.
I haven't heard enough people talk about her to know.
She ran her step-sister out of their house because she thought she was trying to take her brother from her. She later realized her step-sister was a moron and that it wasn't worth the effort, so she wouldn't do it again.
>What's the weirdest, most unexpected place you've found your waifu/reference to your waifu?
She was in an ad for acne cream. Outside of that, the other other place she's shown up was a couple of cameos in Fuuka.

Good job misunderstanding it, autismo.

First time posting here. Sorry for not answering the questions, I'm kinda in a hurry.

Kill yourself

>what kind of books does you're waifu read?
She doesn't read so much as doodle and keep a scrapbook.

Winter. She's a yuki onna.

>How does you're waifu sleep?
Typically on her back.

I buy her flowers every year.

I hold her figure's hand for a while every night before I go to sleep.

This is the very first picture of her that I ever saved.

Once again sadly no time for questions but I love my hero more than anything in the whole wide world.

That's a good idea. I'm still trapped in a late summer mindset unfortunately, my area needs a real good blast of cold to get me in the mood.
One of those dumb roleplay youtube accounts roleplaying Rika commented on some political video I saw I guess. Not that out there. She's popular but not ultra popular like Miku appearing on Letterman haha.
-Not in my wallet. But she's in my phone.
-She hates endless repetition. Monotony, the antithesis of fun where every day is the same day. And the idea of a pre-determined destiny that guides men like actors down a script. I want to fuck up destiny with my waifu. Do the impossible see the invisible.
-I can't imagine what kind of boyfriend Satoko might have. If they were the kind of person that breaks a girl's heart for no reason then I would have beaten him up myself before he got near her. But she would comfort Satoko in only a way a best friend can so I don't know specifically. But they have a deep friendship so I'm sure it would work out. No, I don't think she'd be concerned with us over something like that. If anything I want her to be a little proud of our relationship that's stronger than anyone else's.
-Aha oh boy that is a different kind of question.
I've got an answer but I'll keep that one private
She might ask me for help with things around the shrine. I'm big and strong afterall, as a man I'd love to be relied upon like that. She might ask me for help with her homework too and I always liked helping my brothers with all their work (because it made me feel better about myself but what can you do). There's a chance danger might appear again sometime in Hinamizawa, and I'm always ready to put my life on the line for Rika and her ideal. I swear I'll protect her.
-Oh yeah. I'm no good and much taller but oh well.
That's fine buddy. Your snakegirl is quite the cute one. I haven't read monmusu yet. But I do understand the appeal, I loved monmusu quest/paradox.

Armor

>When do you have yours?
Every day.

>We've all handled the 'sick' question before, but how would your special one handle being sick?
Power through it.

No.

Her being worst girl when she's actually best girl, no, best character.

Your waifu looking as fluffy as always!

With friends and her OTP.

Sexy two-piece.

>What is it about your dearest that you adore so much?
Everything

No.

>What kind of books does you're waifu read?
Cook books
Whichever is cooler.

All things I do I do for her.

Feels very good!

Nowhere ;_;

All of them do.

I already did so before I skipped happily off to class, and will do it again before we sleep next to eachother!

Something that's close to either casual, or rivethead. She'd look really sexy in sweatpants. But she'd look super badass wearing black or camo-colored cargo pants w/ a chain hanging out of the pocket.

>When do you have yours?
I wish I knew the exact date, so badly. As a result of my folly, ours is the 2nd Saturday of May.
It's true. It wasn't the "love at first sight" type of crush. It was one of those "you find her attractive, and one day there's just something different about her & the attraction blossoms into an obsessive crush" deals.

I buy her a card, and/or food. Maybe kick my mama out of the kitchen so's we can sit alone at the table and hold hands!

No, not yet. Just a regular-sized pillow. Which I sleep next to. In a full-sized bed.

I do not have best friends to begin with. I have a waifu (her), role models (her and many others), and imoutos.
Highly. Kicking the gym teacher, rudely correcting other teachers, initially beating the crap of out of me (which I loved). See why she's also my role model?

>Especially if you're too ugly to find love in real life to begin with.
See, this isn't the right way to look at it, user. You don't become a waifuist because you're not good enough for 3D (that's more suited to MGTOW), you do so because you wanted to take the better offer - 2D!

1/2

>relax

He likes to spar, and I believe it's canon that he paints/draws as well. Whether or not we'd spend time together while he does those things depends on whether or not he actually needs space at the time though.

>media

Outside of source material that's considered canon (any CLAMP manga or audio dramas) there's also the anime adaptions (which weren't good) and the appearance the group makes in Kobato. I did actually start Kobato specifically for him.

>outfit

I really like his kimono. I also might want to see him in more alternative scene clothing that kind of matches my scene but I don't know how well it would blow over.

>bake

It's probably not his first choice of activity but I like to, so he might try out baking with me. I love making cookies and pies especially.

>best friend

I think your partner really has to be your best friend for a relationship to work.

>confrontation

Very confrontational (see: the whole series) but not necessarily in a reckless way. He grows a lot more patient throughout the series but he doesn't just let things slide. He's very up front about things, but for the most part he's very level-headed about it.

>misunderstanding

Because he's very confrontational and temperamental people often portray him as anywhere from senselessly mean to borderline abusive, which hurts and angers me a lot.

>craziest thing

[spoilers]Cut off his fucking arm to save someone's life[/spoiler] and, unfortunately, probably.

Pic related

Why do I have to fuck up spoiler tags like a faggot, jesus christ

>spoiler
Iqaluit, Canada. She can go for her morning run in the cold, crisp air.

She didn't at first, cuz it was kind of painful. But now she seems to enjoy it a little. With my increased libido, she sometimes lays there, exhausted, her hair disheveled, and comments on how I never wanted to do it multiple times/day before and "what's gotten into you" etc. Good times!

Currently it's how smart she is.

I don't have friends, my family is well aware, and my classmates/co-workers are oblivious.

Non-fiction.
Winter. She can handle heat just fine, but cold suits her better.
Back, then side.
She is immortal, and doesn't keep track of her age. (read: I don't have a good imagination.)

Every night, I say to her, "Goodnight, my dark angel."
Every morning, before I go off to class, we briefly discuss plans for the day, and kiss.
>Do you ever have days when you don't interact at all? By choice or other reasons?
There are days (during Summer) when I'm on my Xbox or PC all day & don't say a word to her until bedtime if that counts.
>Think of a bad habit you have that your waifu doesn't approve of. Why haven't you dropped that habit for your waifu yet?
Not shaving often enough. Cuz I'm lazy.

Because you didn't use Ctrl+S

What do you do when your waifu doesn't have a birthday?

Witness Jehovah.

Just decide for her. If it comes out then that's fine and you can switch to that. But otherwise it's the celebration of her birth that matters, not necessarily the exact date, I think.
Some people make it their anniversary. You could also look at astrological signs and personality traits and compare those to your waifu or something.

>Goodnight, my dark angel.
That's adorable.

Oh shit

>You could also look at astrological signs and personality traits and compare those to your waifu or something.
She doesn't have an astrological sign, but I do feel it'd be very close to my own birthday.

It's actually a super tender warm feeling knowing I have a date to celebrate it now.

>asking for help

For small things or helping to put something together yes. If it's something personal she won't ask until it's started to fall apart on her.

I'm pretty awful at just about everything, but I'm also super stubborn, so it'd probably be the same except in my case add handywork to the something personal part, and instead of asking after it's started falling apart put freaking out after hitting your finger with the hammer and needing reassurance that I'm not trash.

>Dancing

I want to dance with her in our room, the moonlight in her eyes and making her skin glow, all the way until we see the sun coming up~

>Wallet Waifu

Of course!

>dislikes

Dishonesty, and disloyalty, as well as being forced into changing who she is for others, especially for benefit above most else.

>Best friend breakup

It'd be a rough day that's for sure, as all their ships are powered by their mental state, with love and happiness being the most powerful emotions their ship might not even start. She'd try to calm them, maybe try to find out what happened.

She might worry about us too a lot, and I'd have to make sure she knows I'd never leave her for anything or anyone.

>bad habit

I have a few I'm trying to break for her.

Actually this links back to another question about waifu appearances outside of her series. Her outfit is in one of the Neptunia games as an armor set I think?

Don't have much Cider yet, but soon, once it's a little cooler out.

I have a lot of them as most of her art makes my heart jump, it's hard to choose just one! Actually, I got lost browsing my folder for a few minutes there and totally forgot what I was looking for

I meant something like she's "very kind and soft spoken" and Pisces are "kind and soft spoken" so you narrow it to March or something.
But that's cool too as long as it works for you.
For me celebrating my waifu's birthday turns out to be a happier day than most of my birthdays.

Normal romance stories.
Summer, because you can go to the beach.
I guess side and back.

One thing I do from time to time is lying down in my bed listening to her music and look at her pics on my tablet before I go to sleep.

There are days without real interaction.

>Is there anything that your waifu might ask you to help her with (small or large)? Is there anything you would ask her to help you with?
Our skills are very different, there are many things we could teach each other.
>Would you go dancing with your waifu?
She would have to teach me first because I'm really bad in dancing even through I did it in school for two year.

>Do you have a picture of you're waifu in your wallet?
Some thing I always wanted to do

>Think of a bad habit you have that your waifu doesn't approve of. Why haven't you dropped that habit for your waifu yet?
My laziness. Because I'm lazy.

>Mioanon told me I was married to her.
Sounds strange. What happened exactly?

>What's the weirdest, most unexpected place you've found your waifu/reference to your waifu?
I often find her in strange places, not as often as Miku through.

>Post your goto dokidoki pic that still makes your heart flutter every time
I really like this one. I like pics where she does normal every day stuff. It makes her more real in some way and less far away.

>posting lewd pics of your waifu.
She is a qt through.

We normally relax when I'm working or when we're eating. We eat together but when I' working I let her do her own thing.
There was the anime adaptation, and I started it out of curiosity for her.
Her normal outfit with the Union Jack jacket.
I have never baked with her, but we certainly eat baked goods I make together. For fall I make pumpkin flavoured cookies but nothing beyond that. I've always been more of a winter person when it comes to that kind of thing.

>When do you have yours?
20 September
First date.
A nice dinner with nice music. Then a nice drive around town or whatever else she wants to do.

I want one but can't afford one. I've purchased merchandise though.

I'm sort of mixed on this one.
Very. She is quite forward when meeting people.
That she's annoying. She just has an energetic personality.
Probably go and live in a foreign country. I'd say yes, if it was to be with her friends.

Well, I don't know how to say this. I have been in love with my waifu (not pic related) for a year, I know it's not a lot but I am sure she is the one for me and that my love is real.

The problem is that these months for some reason I have been looking in 3dpd sluts, not in a sentimental form but in a lustful one. I try to control myself but for a moment I can not think in nothing more, after calming myself I remember her and I feel so guilty and wanting to kill myself for failing to her. I have been thinking about a possible hybrid relationship, sentimental in 2D but calming my urges with real sluts, but I do not feel this is correct. I don't know if I should become a hero while I haven't given my virginity for a 3d, give up to her though I know I won't be happy or try one more time.

Sorry if I do not express myself well.

How young are you?
Don't beat yourself up too much for being a lustful brat. Everyone has urges, what's really important is whether you act on those urges.
And what really really important is making your waifu happy. Just reverse the situation. If your waifu was in another world and loved you. But she still had natural urges would you get angry at her for mastrurbating? Or going for whores? Don't do what would in turn make you yourself upset. That's the basis of an equal relationship.

Don't be dumb and think for a second suicide would make anything better. If you've got the resolve to kill yourself then you have the resolve to atone and find a way to make her forgive you.

Finally, maybe you should take some advice from Freud. Suppressing your thoughts will only make them come back twice as strong. And it will build and double over and over until you explode in some way. So find some outlet you won't be too ashamed of while staying true your love. Or at the very least DO NOT guilt trip yourself. Accept your sinful self and through understanding seek to better yourself.

It's the sad fact of waifufaggatory that you can't just satisfy yourself with your loved one. But here's a suggestion, try fapping to her once in a while and really treat that as actual love making. Sounds stupid but it might help you emotionally.

I don't think "hybrid relationships" will ever work, my advice is to not go there.

Is masturbation not enough for you? For my shitty otaku self it is, but that's lead me down a path of more and more depraved fetishes.

I try to make sure not a single day goes by where I don't tell her I love her. As for the second point, Sunday nights tend to be quite lonely due to her weekly gig.

She'd ask me for help with more technical or hands-on stuff. I'd ask her for help with more social and extroverted stuff. Dancing...is up for debate, since I'm not all that confident in dancing...among other things.

-I have a pic of her on my phone.
-Perverts are a major peeve of hers. She tends to get a little stabby around them.
-She takes her out for a girl's night out....and then she'd talk to me about it afterwards in order to ease her own mind and concerns.
-It's not easy being more assertive than I am. I try to speak, and I find myself chocking on my own words.

Hot Topic. There was a shirt of her and the other Crypton Vocaloids mimicking the cover of 'Abbey Road'

I try to find something tangy and brown, but end up with something clear and yellow

Bingo

Notice me OP. I love these threads.

We just had it on the 28th. Six years together. I was lucky enough to make note of the exact day I realised my feelings for her were serious (about a week or two afterwards, so it was easy to recall).
She just relaxes until she gets better.
Yes. Lots of it.
>ring
Simple yet classy.
>waifu job
She'd rather be a doctor regardless.
>finds money
Spend it on sweets!
>bathing suit
One-piece.
I love her ultra-laid back nature, eccentricity, lewdness and mischievous antics.
>books
Anything from medical literature to comics!
>season
She's a spring girl!
>sleep
All three, she can sleep anywhere in any way.
>birthday
Celebrate with her; make the day all about her!

>made a waifu.pl page
>don't do anything with it
>login today
>305 views
Only 20 of those were me, what happened?

>Mod deleted my post
Th-that's cool, I guess.

I'd honestly never heard of waifu.pl until now and someone else has already registered something with my waifu. Can't help but feel a little possessive.

To relax, he likes to spend time with his little brother. I imagine he might like to read and cook.

He has an AU version who appears in arc v, and he also appears in a few video games. His anime came out before either of those.

He knows how to cook, so I imagine he also knows how to bake. I'd like to make pumpkin cookies or other pumpkin goods with him.
There are too many to list that it's almost as if we didn't even watch the same anime.

He would give his life for another in a heartbeat since he always puts others first.
His official job is that of a scientist, but I can see him being a professor or working in the technology field.
I love his smile and his caring nature.
I kiss my plush of him every night before going to sleep, and I tell him I love him when I wake up.
I don't have a picture of him on my wallet, but I have him as my phone wallpaper, which I take with me everywhere.

He hates incompetence.
I don't know if it's intentional, but the main characters of a manga have the same name as him and his little brother.

>waifu.pl
Man some of these "love letters" that these autists wrote are really fricking embarassing lmao

>Do you have a picture of you're waifu in your wallet?
No, I have plenty saved on my phone, but it is something I have thought about doing
Me being lazy and procrastinating is probably a big one, I try to fix it, but it just keeps coming back.

It costs way too much for me to get the good cider right now, but once I can get some good stuff for cheap I'll be buying some; but right now I can't justify spending $10 per gallon.

My favorite pic

Thanks! Your waifu is pretty cute too!

Apparently nice things aren't allowed here

It's way too late for me tonight; anyway, Good night waifu thread! Have sweet dreams!

Nothing.

lood

Good night thread. May all your waifus be loved gently tonight.

>tfw you love your waifu for years and never stop thinking about her, but know she'll never love you because you're worthless and have no use so you gave up on life and even trying after so much defeat and being stopped
It hurts. I hope you all have great success for your loves. I suck at existing too much to even be good enough for a fictional character.

Louise i just wanted to write this to thank you for everything, this is probably the last time i visit these threads

i have improved a lot and it was all thanks to you,but you know i've never been smart,for a while i tought that if i couldn't be with you i could at least use all the things i learned to make a 3d girl happy, but i forgot that most people here is not like us, you were always honest from the beginning, and while that made us fight a lot, those fights were what brought us together when we realized how similar we are and how we really felt, it wass really fun

But here everything feels fake, it's like everyone is forced to be nice for no reason,

im really trying to get used to this world, i got good friends and im still improving myself everyday, but now im not sure if still deserve you, i couldn't be fully loyal to you like i promised

i hope you can find someone that makes you happy in your world,

right now im in the best condition i have ever been and i promise i'll get even better

Maybe in another life we will finally be together, but for now i just need some time to be alone

Remember to be her heroic prince!

It's good that you were able to find your true feelings. Don't feel any shame, and do what makes you happy, just make sure you have no regrets. Good luck.

There are pictures of Miku printed on aluminum plates on Venus Climate Orbiter space probe.

She is underage and can't drink alcohol.

Sure.

Add some google analytics. It's helpful.

Why are you whoring for attention?
This is a waifu thread, go talk about how you improved your life and fucked 3D girls on /soc/. You don't belong in here.

>Add some google analytics. It's helpful.
Doesn't it just record traffic instead of actually adding metadata?

It tracks a lot of things, including referer, geolocations, languages, browsers and basically anything you can get from HTTP request.

>Everyone is force to be nice for no reason
It's just that there's no reason to be hostile for no reason. If people are nice they're nice and if they're not they're not. Nobody's forcing anything.
Like, I can say your waifu is a dumb spoiled girl that sucks Saito's cock every day. And you're just a cuck lusting after that loser's woman. But nobody gains from that.

Good thursday morning wednesday thread.

>Sounds strange. What happened exactly?
Chances are he was either being cutely creative on complimenting a waifu, or talked about some other Hanakoanon and I confused the two of us.

original post here: archived.moe/a/thread/146197249/#146205504

I haven't given her an engagement ring yet. When I do, it'll be cute.

If she lost her job, assuming she found one after graduating, she'd become a writer and let me support her until she makes it.

If she found money on the ground, she'd probably look around for whoever might be the owner, then be too shy to actually talk to them if she found them, and end up keeping the money.

She prefers a full body swimsuit for fairly obvious reasons.

I could spend the rest of the character limit talking about what I adore about her, but for the sake of brevity, let's keep it to a single thing. I find her obliviousness to her beauty amazingly cute.

>shower
I wish I had. That would be quite something.

I prefer to keep my waifuism to myself.

She likes all kinds of books. Most notably Fantasy and psychological fiction.

She sleeps on her side.

We don't really celebrate her birthdays.They're more something to get through than to celebrate.

All waifus are great people and so are you. Have a great day.

>check out waifu.pl
>realize my waifu has yet to recieve a page
>overjoyed, quickly register to create an account for her
>realize that I have no idea how to make a webpage after the fact.

I don't suppose you guys could suggest any tutorials or the like? Apparently they have an irc, so I guess I'll ask there after getting some sleep.

-Winter is probably her favourite season because of Christmas.
-She sleeps on her back
-I would go on a date with her and treat her to her favourite ice cream flavour.

-The only thing I can think of that she would ask me for help is writing a letter to someone. Apparently her handwriting can be pretty hard to read! I would get her to help teach me Japanese.
-Of course!

-Yes, it's a watercolour picture I got from the drawthreads
-She can't forgive anyone who's wronged her friends or insulted Fairy Tail.
-Probably by giving them a hug and taking them along with her to the next mission so they can take their minds off it.
-My laziness is probably my worst habit, I just lose the drive to do things after a while.

There was a drink once with my waifu's face on it.

Aye sir!

Cute waifu!

Thanks user! I'm sure your waifu a mega qt too

She seemed to enjoy Falcoms novels quite a bit, so I guess novels.

No.
Often. It's hard to interact.

Not at the moment, I've taken it out for now.
Evil stuff.
No idea really. >Would your waifu become concerned that you might leave her, too? Really hard to say.

Because I have huge problems.

Trigger has made a lot of nods to her character, but not any direct cameos.

She's the fashion expert. I'll just end up having her in something lewd lookin.

Baking together is fun!

Happy anniversary! Ours is December 21st.

I'm not sure if she even can get sick, but is she can she's dang sure gonna act like she can't.

K

We get like rabbits sometimes.

Not yet! I plan to do custom work for it.

She pilots helicopters on the side of her main job, so if she can't sew at all (rather than just not the specific role) she'd probably do that.

The frilliest bikinis possible. Preferably skirt bottoms.

There's so much. I'll go with her fun and cheerfulness today.

Nope. Gets hard to not let it slip at times, catching something like "I was here last week on a date with Nui! Nice place." before I say it.

Nui is not big on staying still. Variety in sleep positions reflects this.

Hecks yes we'd go dancing.

Happy anniversary you two! Hope you had a great one, and many more!

One picture of many!

Cute!

Cuddling and hugging together is our favorite thing to do to when relaxing.

There was a shitty anime style character of her in some shitty phone games, didn't even bother picking it up because of the awful appearance.

A cute short frilly dress and no underwear.

She does, and we bake cakes together and eat cakes in general.

22 May was out 2nd anniversary this year.
The first image i saved of her where i can remember thinking of her as my waifu while saving.
I bake something for her and spend the entire day with her.

She'd be too quiet even when she needed help for it, so i'd definitely need to stay and watch over her.

I do, i asked around a bit regarding artists that draw dakis, and ended up with kimmy77 as i liked his art and his prices weren't crazy high like some artists do. The most important is that you like the art, not if it's an amazing artist or not.

I definitely think of her as a very good friend, but i'm not sure if best friend is really a right word to use when talking about a partner as our relationship is completely different from regular friendship.

We do.

How she's still so cute and adorable after all she's been through.

Nope, though i've fantasized about showering with her.

Probably her, though we're pretty open about that stuff.

I haven't gotten her one yet, but i plan on getting one for her "birthday".

She doesn't work anymore.

She'd probably use it to buy a surprise for me.

A two-piece.

She doesn't read much books at all, though i want her to go to highschool so she'll at least be reading school books.

Winter, so she can cuddle up all nice and warm with me.

She's a side sleeper.

There's the ring i plan on getting her as this is the first year or her "birthday", i'll also bake her something as we always do, and i'll try to make what i think will be her favorite cheesecake.

Studying, and i'd ask for help being more open to her.

Sure, dancing can be nice.

I carry around her bookmarker.

She dislikes being alone and losing people she cares about.

She wouldn't get concerned that i might leave her, she knows i care more about her than anything.

I've been trying to get rid of it, but it's not easy to get rid of by myself.

Yes, none of it.

That's a really cute picture. Hope you had a nice anniversary.

Even though this is an edit, i still love it so much.

Goddamn I love Mai Waifu! I want to wish her a happy love life!

Kill yourself, cuckfag.

I really dislike how open that place is. It's not just for waifufags. there's tons of joke characters and even someone who's "Poly" and has like 5 ""waifu"" now.

A plain, golden ring.

I guess she could be a PE teacher or a coach for a baseball team.

Happy belated anniversary.

I think the same. I wouldn't mind people with non-Cred Forums waifu, but shrines made by people who do not take waifuism seriously just make whole page look bad. At least they should be in different category and disappear from main page.

Live

The site owner claims he clears out unused accounts and obvious jokes but I did nothing with mine since April and certainly wasn't wiped. Whole thing is either placeholders or cringeworthy ancient diaries.

The faps of Mai Waifu being loved gently by her otp are the greatest of faps

I talked with him and he said he didn't want it to be so strict or something like that. It's a place for shrines not just waifu ones. But I might be mistaking what he meant.

Cute picture

Why am I getting (you)s for this post? Pretty sure I didn't post it although I was drunk last night

Apparently so since they did it again.

Third time reminding you that you're waifu a cute and so are you.

>you're waifu a cute and so are you.
Someone ban this madman.

>help her with
Coding
>her to help
Cooking
>dancing
Maybe ballroom or tango I guess

>wallet
Nope
>dislike
Moe anime
>console
Maybe a hand on the shoulder and some kind of "it was for the best" talk
>concerned
I don't think so
>habit
I've dropped or at least reduced most of them within reason already

pic

Yup, the proper amount being none

Jebus you are a gentleman and scholar

It is indeed really cute. Just recently found it.

Hey that gif looks pretty close to what I would do when cheering for my waifu in the stadium. Maybe I'd use a bigger flag.
Cute waifu by the way.

It`s really isn`t that cute.
I like her skirt and uniform, but the hair is a huge turn-off.

Many thanks!

Cute Louise

Videogames, she's fine with playing 2 player games.

I'd like to pick some kind of cute dress for her, I love seeing her in cute and elaborate goth getups, but it'd depend on the day. If we're not going anywhere, we both might just wear nothing it at all

>Does your beloved like to bake?
>Do you two bake together?
I sure would like to.

>What sort of fall baked goods do you two like to make (or even just eat!) together?
I really want to try making chocolate chip blondies some day.

I think maybe it was around summer 2012, I honestly didn't keep up the date.

I would want to make sure to take care of her.

Charge into a gunfight with just a chainsaw, and she probably would do it a few more times.

With me, she's crazy for it.

I don't really have any traditional views on marriage, but I wouldn't mind giving her a ring some day.

I'm thinking a silver one with a gently recessed gold band running across the middle, with a beautiful polished pearl of some sort for a centerpiece (perhaps a 'flat' pearl, for a more unique look and improved comfort). I'm thinking maybe having "For my beloved Frederica" gently embossed on the gold band.

I wasn't sure, but then I noticed you wrote "official job", which makes me even more unsure. Maybe she could be a writer?

>If your waifu found $100 on the ground what would she do? Spend it?
Probably. I wouldn't hold it against her either, I'd congratulate her on her great luck.

>Turn it in to the authorities?
AHAHAHAHA

This adorable kind with the skirt, of course.

I always admired how she can put up such a smile and be so cheerful, despite her scars suggesting a very dark past for her.

I think my brother has an idea.
Otherwise, only my close online friend has any real good idea about it.

Your waifu isn`t pretty.

Hmm, I should learn how to do that thing.

Why would you lie?

She is cool though.

This isn't funny anymore. You're already at the 9th circle of NTR hell why are you trying to dig yourself deeper.

He is just attention whoring.

I really liked hearing about your engagement rings. I'll see you all next Wednesday. In the mean time I'll continue to love Shuzo with all my heart!

Have a great week waifu thread!

We enjoy pre coital cuddling, very cuddly tender sensual sweaty coitus under the covers, post coital cuddling, falling asleep in each other's arms, and morning after cuddling

>yfw your waifu doesn't like cuddling

>chocolate chip blondies
Good taste. Those are easy and fun to make, they shouldn't be a challenge at all if you have even an intermediate level of baking experience.

have a great week, anons! all of you're waifus are cute!

I'm going to have a horrible week just to spite you

頑張って user!

Alright! I kinda have a little time now, better late than never!

Playing games and watching anime are things which can work really well together, though right now she'd probably keep poking me because I haven't watched enough shows lately. And uh, games would be anything but relaxing even in co-op, hah.
Manga's a different kettle of fish though, it's something we can do by ourselves quietly in a little downtime. Nothing stopping her from lying on top of me to use me as a pillow, though.

And of course, shopping for merch and stuff is best done together I've got a much better carrying capacity than she does...

She's in the spinoff which Ordet animated, and she shows up as a light cameo in a few other things too. It's actually kinda funny to look at the promo materials for the spinoff - the artists tried to imitate Lucky Star TV's artstyle and they can't quite get it. One of the pictures even has Kagami's eyes the wrong colour.

I love cute gothloli stuff, but it's totally out of character. Otherwise, I'm happy with what she feels most comfortable wearing. She doesn't need to dress fancy for me to love how she looks, she'll look great in anything she wants to wear. Well, unless she's deliberately trying to be silly.

>Does your beloved like to bake? Do you two bake together?
If 'Techniqué la Fire Extinguisher' is a valid cookery method, maybe? Cooking isn't really something either of us do, though it's still a cute little romantic gesture for the other. Besides, it's more fun to ask pizza delivery services to draw their favourite anime character on the box.

Your husband is long

>We've all handled the 'sick' question before, but how would your special one handle being sick?
Probably with little commotion, though she'd definitely enjoy the constant attention and room service. She probably COULD handle it by herself, despite her hobbies and whatnot she's a tough little cookie, but if I'm around she'll definitely take advantage of it.

The way our relationship developed, I regarded her as someone special to me for a long time before I realized it was love. She's definitely a friend as well as a lover. The fact that the two of us are such amazing parallels in a vast number of ways only solidifies that. I feel like the way I write doesn't get that across well though, I write so mechanically...

She's not exactly confrontational, in part because she's kinda small and in part because it's usually just not worth the effort. Teasing is a lot more fun than confrontation.

There's a really good answer to this, but it's one I'm not a fan of talking about. It relates to Kyoani hamming up something in their adaptations way too much.

She's not really a 'crazy' person so to speak, but how she deals with education is a pretty crazy feat. I mean, I did the same kind of thing, but she actually pulls it off.

>Cosplay
Cosplay is super adorable and I'm glad she likes it.

Can I compliment her twice since I missed the thread-ish yesterday? Well, you already know how adorable she is; I don't think you even need telling once!

Farewell thread