ITT: Waifu Thread

In this thread we claim our waifu while explaining what exactly makes here the best.

Mai waifu is Maka from Soul Eater. She's a cute tsundere DFC and actually competent. Her personality overall is rather pure and direct. I love her.

my waifu could be described exactly the same way

perfection

>claim

That's not how it works.

Yu Kashima from Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun. Shes's both cute and handsome at the same time, and I love the short hair and flat chest.
Her relationship with Hori is really cute, and it's progressing well in the manga.

Kukaku Shiba from Bleach. I love her confident personality and she'd be a lot of fun to hang around with. I love her eyes and her smile the most.

There was half an arc that was about her incompetence being an issue, and how soul had to do a lot of the work for her, like balancing himself when she spun him around and stuff like that.

Mai waifu is Louise de La Vallière, she probably has the biggest concentration of tsun you could find in any 2D girl, possibly due to her low height, flat chest, pink long hair and bossy nature.

Behind all that princess complex, she is a very sweet girl that loves the attention and care of her love interest, if you obey her and make her happy, she will clingy to you like bee on honey, showing how dere she can be.

She also has this ownership relationship with her love interest, for example, if you are with her, she will see you as her possession and be extremely jealous of you. I find this really cute.

>seem to enjoy bdsm
>into collar and leash roleplay
>femdom

hhnnnnngg

I made a detailed infographic to illustrate the concept for you

>uguu pic
kek

Mine is tatsumaki, for similar reasons to OP.

>cute
>talented
>wilful
>competent

And she learns to accept that, sometimes you need others to make you strong, and works with it while still working hard on her own. Then being even stronger than before. She can recognize her faults.

>explaining what exactly makes here the best.
My waifu isn't a competition, she is someone I love and brings me happiness, and that's all she should be for you.

Mai. I could write a very lengthy post for why I love her but if I were to keep it short it's because she is mature and very hard working, friendly, easy to get along with and also a bit selfish which I find to be a nice trait in a girl in moderation. She is great with kids and would make a great mother. She is incredibly cute and sexy, but that's obvious.

Also I love the fact she is a sporty martial artist girl who is very enthusiastic about fitness since we'll have something in common.

That being said I think I loved her almost from the moment I saw her in the preview, she was the epitome of a girl brimming with youth and energy. Just looking at her, her attitude and listening to her talk raised my spirits instantly.

It's pretty simple. Yunocchi is hardworking, honest and strives to follow her dreams, while being cute. She's someone who you'd want to protect and that would be fun to spend time with.

You know that there is more than one monitor in the world?

Yes and?

If there are any monitors, people may watch and fall in love with characters independently, so claiming loses any meaning. It doesn't prevent others from looking at characters like in the pic.

But the pic Never Said that they weren't allowed to look

>autism

They weren't allowed to "have her", but because there is more than one monitor in the world everyone can "have her", no matter if someone will claim her and not allow anyone else to get closer to the monitor.

Obviously claiming isn't actually enforceable, it's just fun for the thread. Autism is taking the idea too seriously

Simon nep is a shit and you are a fag.

???