Overlord Thread!

So in nip time, there is less than one day. LESS THAN 24 HOURS for vol.11.

Leaks when PLEASE.

Also which pleiades will get a cameo in vol.11? There seems to be a small one every vol atleast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-qGf8GNjOY
otakomu.jp/archives/426624.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet
animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2015-09-08/.92622
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-08-13/anime-insiders-share-how-much-producing-a-season-costs/.91536
goboiano.com/news/3285-the-average-budget-to-create-an-anime-series-is-depressingly-small
overlordmaruyama.wikia.com/wiki/Roble_Holy_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_novel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We will get a maid hotspring story.

Solution will absord to much water and turn fat
Entoma will drown
Nabe will steal Yuris head and use it for lewd underwater
CZ will fry her circuits
Lupus will smell like wet dog

>Lupus will smell like wet dog
Oh man, I guess you're never too old to discover new fetishes.

TL never.

4/10 for not replacing the last two faces

Any get the Yen Press version of Volume 2?

How's the translation quality?
Comparable to the first volume? Better? Worse?

Reposting this question from last thread.

>Any get the Yen Press version of Volume 2?
Ja.

It's much better you should purchase it

Could be worse.

I found the full quote regarding the epilogue thing.
もう消えてたのか 別に喧嘩したとかって話じゃないよw 内容的には インタビューで作者とsobinが答えてて 作者「11巻の見どころはエピローグ、それまでの全てを忘れる衝撃があるんじゃないかと」 sobin「ぼくも読んでふざけんなよと思いましたよ(笑」 作者「でもエピローグを先にに読まないでね。つまらなくなるから」 って文章

BTW Ainz-sama's adventures sold 3 millions.

So the vol.11 epilogue will be something special?

>ieee 802.11
what

The true story regarding Albedo's dress. They seem to talk about some yet to appear chara too.
so-bin:キャラクターデザインに関してはアルベドが大変でした。特に胸にかかるアクセサリーが難しかった くがね:あれはドリームキャッチャーを元ネタにしていますくがね:だって、今まで誰にも言って無かったから(笑) くがね:あと、設定はあるけど、登場していないキャラもいて、そういう人物にはかわいそうなことをしているなと so-bin:今までに絵になってないキャラクターもあるので、いつか描いてみたいですねくがね:お、言いましたね!

>Clem resurrection confirmed

>(笑)
> lol

the nips are as bad as us.

Ok, looks like the time has come to fuck off these threads until vol11 is out in eng.

I am ready to be spoiled on everything

I bet it will be Ainz being engaged to Renner.
>must take over Kingdom really fast
>with almost no casualities (like Ainz did with Empire)
>must not worry about using Ainz's figure (like Ainz did by promoting himself in empire)

this would be brilliant

I hope she gets the rod of the incubus first. Demi_ could use more subjetcs.

>Entoma will drown
Get fucked, EEfag.

First nips just got the book. Now is the wait for spoilers.

I want to make love to that bug.

If she drowns you have to give her mouth-to-mouth to bring her back

>implying I'm going anywhere near arachnids

You and everyone that's sticking around the threads user.
>The strongest tale of overwhelming support
What?

I think it is about the 3 000 000 sells.

Other than readability being poop with all the manual line breaks that seemingly have no real flow to them.

Could be worse, I've read English books formatted with ’Dialogue’ instead of “Dialogue” and no page/section breaks at all. Abysmal when it comes to paid "pros".

drats

Is the PPP going to be released in small episodes or is it supposed to be one long episode?

Anyone care to translate?

So-Bin has been bullying me for the past month into bringing his waifu back to life. After many a restless night, I finally gave in to his threats and will be bringing Clementine back as a cat-girl. Also season 2 of the anime is in production.

First one says that in a dream he was chasing a spider so he chose that as design for chest area. There seems to be something about a chara that has not yet been drawn by so bin and so bin says he will draw it.
Second one is about something really shocking happening in the epilogue that will make you forget the rest of the volume and to not spoil yourself.

>Second one is about something really shocking happening in the epilogue that will make you forget the rest of the volume and to not spoil yourself.
Other players are gonna start appearing?

I want to fug the bug.

Help me.

3 million in print, not sold.

My guess is related to Demiurge's plan. And that this plan is basically engangement between Ainz and Renner.

This is how the Albedo betrayal begins

>engangement between Ainz and Renner.
too good to be true

Ok sorry, cant read nip.
This.

>30th
>Disappear from Cred Forums for a week
>Come back to glorious full translation
A week is about right?

>A week is about right?
More like a full month but you will miss the daily threads.

>a week
More like a month.

Will Renner succumb to the bone? Will she fall for Ainz's moe?

The most fun part will be arguing over fake spoilers for a few threads until we realize they aren't legitimate.

>but you will miss the daily threads.
I don't think he'll miss out on anything, has soon has the volume comes out the threads will be nothing but memes and shitposting, with a little discussion in there.

May get some early chapters within a week, but not the whole thing.

If you want to totally avoid spoilers, leave and don't come back for a month or two. The Fanfics aren't that hard to find so wait for bit then pick it up.

That said, Cred Forums seems to have gathered a good overlord community over the last month or so.

>The Daily threads

Yeah I'm torn between wanting to avoid spoilers and keep up with Cred Forums.

Though I've got a busy few months coming up, so I could do it.

Don't worry user. I'm sure you won't be bugged by them dumb humiefags anymore.

>The most fun part will be arguing over fake spoilers
Especially now that Maruyma has said that there's something shocking in the epilogue.Prepare for the humiefags to come in full force.

>Fake spoilers

Some of them will be real though, given that a enough of Cred Forums reads nip to get a good idea of the main points.

I'm going abroad
(to Japan among others) until the 23rd anway, so I should be able to avoid spoilers

>That said, Cred Forums seems to have gathered a good overlord community over the last month or so.
No, it didn't you newfag.

>bugged

>something shocking in the epi
Nazarick comes crumbling down thanks to Renner

I think it was sarcasm.

Better get to work on those fake spoilers, user.

>missing out on something in a general
>implying it won't be the same content a month later

Renner has listened to words from Demiurge and Albedo herself about Ainz.

She might be twisted person but no way she would dare to insinuate that she could even stand on the steps of his throne.

She would be a concubine in name only, be it with Momon or Ainz, and give birth to Climb's jobber kid.
Nazaricks would know that so no problem with Albedo and Shalltear.

>this is what Rennerfags believe
She will never be fully accepted. Demi and Albedo treat her as useful puppet.

It would make far more sense for Demiurge to court her, just to battle with Sebas for the role of best liege for keeping "pets".

Renner would have full support of Nazarick of course if she does her part on the annexation and manages to get the "boon" of her desires on top of it.

She could play and make Zanack & Climb jump to the tune of her songs if she can fool them long enough and hold the Kingdom as what akin to Fluder is doing for Empire, as one of the side of Nazarick.

I was almost worried that Nigel would have had been slowed down translating overlord by translating gate at the same time, then last week he did the last half of volume 7 and then this week he released the entire volume 8 finishing what is translated into chinese.

Those chinese are gonna work at a snails pace compared to Nigel, he's too good for us.

Well he is the supreme overlord.

>I desire to display my achievements to Ainz-sama, so I do not wish to use such methods to contact him. While I can receive his praise through a [Message], in the end, I would still prefer to hear his voice in person. That is all… Is that not the shared dream for all in Nazarick?”

So there is something he achieved that Ainz does not know of yet.

>As for what he is planning now.
...Let me ask you again. Was there no way to make the Empire a vassal before the Kingdom?”
>“...There was. However, it would have required Ainz-sama himself to act. It would be a shameful course of action for a subordinate to advise. In addition, I felt that it would require the execution of several methods — requiring at least a month — in order to cause a violent upheaval within a large city. That being the case, I believed that it would have been better to begin by subjugating the Kingdom and then applying pressure on other areas… how long did Ainz-sama take?”
>“In addition, Ainz-sama has ordered us to decide how to handle the vassalage of the Kingdom.”

Albedo will give Renner an area guardian position, she's going to the top.

Is there any sign of Mare appearing in vol 11?

An equivalent of Area Guardian in NW. She's still below anyone in Nazarick, even Kyouhukou's summons.

Yeah exactly, valued subordinate but still, from the outside since she can never overcome the barrier of not having been created by Supreme Beings. Same with Fluder, even Tsuare is just a guest.

>area guardian position
No, Renner will get an Area Guardian power. This can mean power as in "levels" or in "authority".
I really doubt it's authority.

Tsuare is a full fledged Nazarick member, just like the other maids.

Once Tsuare pops out a dragon baby I'm sure she'll be accepted fully into Nazzarick.
I'm now imaging everyone being over-joyed at the baby dragonling, specifically Albedo who sits there day-dreaming about holding her and Ainz's child.

It is authority. In her area.
If she becomes AG of Re-Estize then she will be able to give orders to it's citizen and some minions Demi will provide her with. That's it.

Albedo Heresy when?

Uh. Now that I actually think about it, yeah.
Well that's exciting.

Yes, but also no.

Nah, just a guest protected under the promise of Ainz's personal gratitude for her (which he wants to pay back for her sister).

Sure she will work like any other maid. Otherwise Sebas' would lose face for his interest in keeping her around.

Though other residents view might be different if Demiurge once agains mistook Ainz's rambling about Tsuare's sister and Ainz's self-imposed "debt" to her.

And what Demiurge spread around to satisfy the curiosity of those who might not understand Ainz's aims in letting her be a resident guest.

Demiurge seems to be monitoring her with interest if he has already surmised her relationship with Sebas' would deepen in the future.

Well that might change the views around since she would be part of a family then and related to the creations of Supreme Beings. Far above pops and mindless serfs at least when lined up to the Throne Room.

>Accepted in Nazarick tier
Tsuare
Hamsuke

>Nazarick Allies tier
Fluder
Nfirea
Enri
Lizzie
Nemu
Go Gin

>Useful Pawns tier
Renner
8 Fingers

>Cocytus Playground tier
Lizards

>Ainz Bro Club
Ainzach
JUST

Soon dwarves will be allies tier

MUH PREDICTIONS!
cancer ahead

>Ainz returns from dorf adventures
>Albedo&Co have done all that they wanted/planned in the capital
>Famine and populace disgruntlement is on the rise
>Ainz personally arrives to both pick Albedo up for return trip and to meet the King, and everybody important that's still alive which is like 3 people now?
>Ainz meets Renner and unintentionally mentions out loud royal marriage when King tries to tip-toe onto good terms with Ainz&SK
>King throws Renner onto the platter in the blink of an eye whilst asking her can she do it for her country
>Climb splerges muh princess and that Ainz or King can't do what they want
>Brain and BR intervene and calm Climb the fuck down
>Renner is the one that calms him the fuck down and gets his cute puppy eyes look
>Albedo is cumming constantly at this point since Ainz's keikaku plans run wild in her head
>Ainz marries Renner as one of his many wives
>Climb is convinced that Ainz is in fact a good guy when he confronts his reluctance to let Renner go by saying it's only going to be a formality, and that he may be her partner/lover off-stage if he wishes
>Renner is gonna fake or not, who knows, the chicks crazy a blush, and Climb is going to have a mental splerge fuckfest about Renner
>Climb will be puppy eye diamonds
>Renner will be mentally sasuaging about how awesome keikaku master Ainz is while cumming buckets looking at Climbs puppy eyes
>Albedo will cause massive city wide fuckfest due to sasuga overload
>Kingdom annexed through royal marriage
>Nobility and such pretty much disbanded, majority of Re-Estize and the kingdom peasants now own the land they work on
>Food delivered, populace not rioting and happy go lucky at country slaying monster-edition farm equipment which doubles as guardsmen
>King and everybody important that could fuck it up dead because of Veggies-allmighty

Screencap this it's happening

Aura will wander off somewhere and get killed or horrible injured, calling it.

>Aura gets into drinking contest with Shalltear
>lose and gets drunk
>gets raped by dwarves

It will be enemy heteromorph army landing on Kingdom's shore. And they carry AOG banners.

>All these crazy theories when it's obviously going to be Ainz leveling up.

Hamsuke is Ainz's pet, the most coveted position in Nazarick.

Holy shit that's actually something

>implying it is not going to be about Akemi waking up from her sleep

Here's my prediction

>Phillip will charm Albedo and implant his seed in her

Ainz maniacal laughing at lvl101 when?

>Ainz leveling up
That would be really lame.

Humifag butthurt would be glorious.

So is the new fanfiction gonna be in the same spot as the old fanfiction?

I don't think the event itself would be interesting, but everyone's reaction to it would be great.
I imagine Ainz acting like he does when he summons the 5 dark young, except even more extreme.

You would know, if you'd just take a fucking look you lazy cancerous faggot.

The event itself would mean that Ainz new objective is leveling up more and obtaining more power.
He's relaxed now because he believes he's max level + WCIs, and even then he maintains a lot of protective measures.
If it's at all possible that someone higher level than him might exist he'll not rest until he's sure that he's got that covered. It'll shift the focus a lot.

>implying right after celebrating hitting level 101 he doesn't suddenly freak out realizing there could be players at a far greater level than he is
>queue scene of a level 900+ player coming back onto the continent after traveling on the other side of the world as epilogue

If there's going to be new character introduced but he isn't of "immediate" interest and doesn't throw the annexation into disarray then maybe it's one of the other Dragon Lords not associated with Republic?

Beastman "leader" pov finally to give us a hint on what the beastmen seem to want with the absolute destruction of Draconic Kingdom? Prior to the current war they merely enslaved and harried the people living on borders, no?

Beastman player that has lost himself to his avatar? I doubt it could be one of the non-quitting SB's or another credible player and yet still have the cat hidden in the bag.

>Level 101
I hope not, I like the idea of Ainz being the pinnacle of achievable power. Otherwise this spins into weird shounen power leveling garbage.

But he isn't. His build is purdy gud for team play cause of versatility, but I doubt you can call it the pinnacle so long as you don't have World Champion or World Disaster, possibly both in your levels. We already know he would get dunked by Rubedo.

SEASON 2 CONFIRMED RIGHT? BIG ANNOUNCEMENT IN VOLUME 11.

Ainz can beat any guardian and can negotiate Rubedo into killing herself, he is the most powerful character.

Ulbert was jizzing his pants at how many spells Ainz knows with [Dark Wisdom].

TGOALID would kill rubedo, ainz is turning into a fighting junkie so maybe he'll reconfigure his build later on, go for minmaxed necro mage cum warrior and get a champion class with all his duels he's been having.

>Big Announcement
Hope you like Pachinko machines

This. Ainz is basically an RP build. The only reason he doesn't lose to plebs is because he's an extremely intelligent and experienced PKer and he's one of the most skilled item users in Yggdrasil. He would get shit on in terms of pure stats by any min-maxed lv100 Player. But he wins because he mindgames them into submission and counters all of his opponent's strategies after exhaustively researching their play style and techniques.

Shut up Cred Forums, they aren't konami.

>can negotiate Rubedo into killing herself

That has nothing to with personal power though, just his influence as the guild master. He could be level 1 and get her to steam roll over everyone and it'd be no different, doesn't change the fact that he's level 1 and gimp shit.

If personal power didn't matter, then the user here has no point to make, since leveling from 100 to 101 shouldn't mean jack shit to him if he considers having the ability to control Rubedo blanketing over Ainz's personal power.

Since that is clearly not the case unless he's retarded in expressing himself, I do believe my point stands.

Ulbert jizzed himself because the grass is greener on the other side, and his build is ass for efficiency. It doesn't really change the fact that you can most likely build something overall superior to Ainz's build just by sacrificing part of it for World Disaster. World Disaster + Dark Wisdom would easily be hot shit, since you are just giving up X amount of class levels reducing your breadth of spell selections, there's still plenty of spells to choose from to fill in.

Given how among the guardians CoDzilla rules supreme, it's very likely the ultimate build consists of both WC and WD and of course Dark Wisdom for some ultra hybrid bullshit.

PA can beat Rubedo

Rubedo can at most handle 30 dudes
PA can transform into 41

PA > Rubedo

best son for a reason

The Rubedo wank is honesty obnoxious, your headcanon for how strong she is doesn't mean shit. 1 WCI vs 10 I wonder who would win?

>It'll be a game

>1st floor guardian has an item that counters your insanely long CD
>Presumes your most powerful fighting individual cannot counter it

It's canonically stated that Rubedo would shit on Ainz. What is the point in assuming something that would go against that? Why would Maruyama write contrary to how he's writing the whole time?

It may be an RP build but it's versatile as fuck, so it's underrated in these threads. But that said I still believe it's not the pinnacle as far as builds go. You can't exactly plan your fucking character around something like World Champion after all.

The only thing I can see them doing is making a Live Action Play.

Newfag.

We don't have proof that PA can turn into 41 dudes at the same time though do we?

A mobile game at that.

>have no info on Rubedo expect a vague theory she might be made from a WCI
>Rubedo is now apparently a 30 man raidboss
Reminder that Ainz can kill Rubedo with TGOALID, please keep your Rubedo wanking to a minimum

>Versatile
>like 5 instant death spells of varying efficiency
I don't know user, seems like he could use a bit more variety.

So has all of Ainz's 700 spells been shown? No.

>Reminder that Ainz can kill Rubedo with TGOALID
Sure he can, that's why when he was talking about her he said he would get his ass kicked right?

He has Dark Wisdom. That alone is versatility. I make no comments about the rest of his build.

>Rubedo is invincible because the Author tweeted some shit
if it's not in the book it's not canon

>what is sharknado

It's literally in the book you retard. Kill yourself.

>sharknado
I really hope Ainz sets this as the spell to cast when someone spies on him.

>>what is sharknado
The greatest spell of all time and movie too.

I'll help you out since you can't read

given the fact that even Ainz in his
full equipment would most likely lose against Rubedo

>most likely
He was most likely going to lose to Chair as well, remind me how that turned out?

If you check the last thread any "probably" or similar thing is considered as 100% possible by anons here.

>Ainz discovers a tier of magic beyond Super Tier

PDL confirmed for being able to destroy Rubedo with Wild Magic then

>It's Love

Please don't, humiefag will come back.

Personally i dont think Ainz will level up before he gets a buff of negative energy in katze plains, maybe even some divinity spark like a lich in d&d did.

Yeah and he would have lost without Aura interfering after having impossibly good odds stacked in his favor to begin with. What string of miracles do you wanna set up just to prove that Ainz is 'stronger' than Rubedo? Is he gonna turn into Banana and go full UNDERSTANDING NT-D mode in Touch Me's gear while Rubedo is offline? Oh he's totally stronger!

The thing is he's claiming Rubedo is inferior to Ainz simply because there's a tiny tiny chance Ainz can win if the stars aligned, which is basically saying "Plot hax" and has nothing to do with Ainz's actual power. Ainz to begin with doesn't deal in absolutes, he's a very conservative paranoid fuck who thinks anything is possible, whereas user is just twisting the context of that line to fit his shit posting.

Ainz used shit gear and took off his own res-ring while Chair still had hers. All Ainz has to do against Rubedo is use his 1-hit kill spell and it's over.

To be fair. I don't think it's fair to hold the Aura thing Against him, at that point he had already won the fight.

>Ainz used shit gear and took off his own res-ring while Chair still had hers.

He used specific counter gear that is overall shittier than his Divine class but superior against Shalltear for the purpose of his strategy.

He also took off the ring to have more resolve because he's lacking mental fortitude to begin with, have you never heard of putting your backs to the wall before? How old are you? The fact that he hesitated in the end and had to be saved by Aura is already proof he was still lacking full concentration even without the ring putting the stakes up high.

And you are still talking retarded as if Rubedo doesn't have counter measures against his trump card, which would otherwise mean he can easily beat her instead of him flat out saying it's practically impossible. If TGOALID worked as you said, the odds would be 9:1 minimum FOR Ainz, use your brain Philip.

How? He was hesitating and if Shalltear broke the cash item or knocked it off his hand he'd lose. If it was possible to easily grab it from his inventory then there's no reason to put them on his belt in the first place, meaning he was totally fucked if he failed.

Ainz is for skeletal.

>I have no info on Rubedo but she is a special snowflake who can't die to TGOALID
I think you need to stop living in headcanon land. Taking off your res-ring is a huge loss of power stop bullshitting. His guild staff is a major source of his power, with it he would win to easily by summoning a bunch of elementals.

Stop biting bait. Discuss vol 11.
Will Ainz kidnap the former ST members and learn of the dress?

>How? He was hesitating and if Shalltear broke the cash item or knocked it off his hand he'd lose. If it was possible to easily grab it from his inventory then there's no reason to put them on his belt in the first place, meaning he was totally fucked if he failed.

It's an argument thats been had multiple times, and really depends on what sort of context you mean.

Ainz had WON the fight but nearly threw it not because of any decision or gameplay mistakes, but purely because of a sentimental reason, which is why Aura had to step in.

When talking about that fight, it really depends on how much you see Ainz's hesitance as an impact on the fight, some people think it's a valid counter point, others think it isn't. In my mind, purely from a Powerlevel thing, Ainz along was strong enough to be Shalltear.

>Rubedo is an unbeatable entity because of one vague line made by Ainz which still suggest he can beat her
>Rubedofags get completely triggered if you challenge their Golem waifus power level
Are Rubedofags an extra-dense subset of the Nazarickfag?

>Especially now that Maruyma has said that there's something shocking in the epilogue.

What if the shocking stuff is that the NW inhabitants and Ainz sign a peace treaty and Vol 11 is the end and the final volume of Overlord?

>She would be a concubine in name only

I think Renner has the chance to become a full queen if she used the race change item to transform herself into a female skeletal princess.

>xfags here, xfags there
Can you stop with that shit? It's pure cancer.

>season 2 of the anime is in production

Please don't be joking about this.

fuck I thought you responded to a serious post and I got excited too

Where's the vampire loli?

>Entoma's dinner tier

Do you think we'll ever get another season?

I think the consensus here is maybe in a couple of years if the LN needs more advertising. It's selling well now so there are probably no plans for another anime season, especially with Madhouse doing OPM.

Personally I didn't care too much for the anime but it is what got my attention about Overlord in the first place.

I just want Splat Splat Splat animated.

I want best scene from Vol 8 for fap material

I believe that would be some actions from the PDL or guardians of 8GKs' base.

I doubt that.
Considering that Nazarick is a nation that is so vastly superior to Re-Estize in wealth and military power, there's nothing for Nazarick to gain from such an arrangement.

When is JUSTniv going to meet Eclair?

>it's a bathing episode
dropped

I want to see JUSTniv's mental breakdown animated.

>don't read epilogue it's awesome
fuck you Maruyama gives us more than that

what is the appeal in Entoma? shes a freaking spider thing

it's just 3 really loud anons

she is cute but not for lewd

>Justniv hears that there is someone who plans to overthrow Ainz
>Gets his hopes up after seeing so many incredibly powerful creatures
>Finds out it's a lvl 1 penguin
>Thinks it was just Ainz trying to fuck with him the entire time
>Overlooks any information Eclair gives as misinformation by Ainz

She has a cute persona/voice, but nobody here (except entomafags) actually like her over the other maids. She is interesting from a scientific perspective but no sane person actually wants to fug the bug. Even Entoma fags wouldn't deal with her without her mask on the hypocrites.

>Even Entoma fags wouldn't deal with her without her mask on the hypocrites.
that is were you are wrong, I daydreamed about taking off her mask and telling Entoma she is beautiful for who she is, and she doesn't have to hide it. I envisioned bearing my face in-between her fangs and having a lewd sloppy kiss with her while slowly slipping my humiedick into her soft wet spinneret.

>Finds out it's a lvl 1 penguin
Humans can't perceive levels. He'll think that Eclair is actually powerful despite his appearance.

In other news = what's your opinion on the english dub. Watched the first two eps today and they weren't terrible, but definitely had room for improvement.
My biggest problem is Sebas' accent was all over the place. Fortunately he doesn't say much for the rest of the season.

>Clemeneko is coming

The english dub is out already?

first two eps only.
VAs do an adequate job, but hopefully they'll grow into the roles.
I do like Ainz's outside voice, though

that's not the only thing coming

Clem sounds like a sheep.

Who would the bride even be, who would be his best man, who would be the bridesmaid, and who would catch the flowers?

Ainz = bride
Aura = bestman
bridesmaid = homonculi
Enri will catch the flowers

same place for fanfic?

PA 41 > BEN 10 incoming?

I think an Ainz pet/collection category is necessary. I would put Hamsuke and Go-Gin there. That, and I would put Nemu on a side category of Ainz Bro Club.

I really appreciate their dedication

Someone has to

I disagree, Just stated he could feel pressure from the gaze of Ainz's (high level) subordinates when he first meets Ainz. I doubt Eclair's gaze feels the same. Although, Just may misinterpret it as hiding his power to trap him.

>"Cocytus is dumber than Chair!"
>"Cocytus has failed every mission he's been a part of!"
>"Cocytus is a bigger failure than Lupusregina!"
>"Cocytus is more retarded than Nabe! Why even bother keeping him around?"
>"Cocytus was outsmarted by Lizards! How embarrassing!"
>"Cockroaches have contributed more to Ainz Oowl Goon than Cocytus!"
>"Cocytus gets the worst volume. As expected of worst guardian"
>"Cocytus is a pervert! Always naked!"
>"Cocytus is weak, he dies to bug spray!"

STOP BULLYING COCYTUS OKAY

HE'S TRYING HIS BEST

Im going to bully his fat insect cock

>vol 2 epilogue pulled a shocking event (Shalltear has "rebelled")
>vol 3 was awesome

>vol 5 ending pulled a shocking event (Sebas's inquisition)
>vol 6 was awesome

>vol 11 epilogue will have a shocking event
>vol 12 will be awesome?

>Cocytus gets the worst volume
Cocytus didn't get Volume 5, though.

I like the way you think user

Most of the volumes have been pretty good desu.

9 > 3 > 6 > 10 > 7 > 1 => 2 > 8 > 4 > 5

I've thought up to now that the brush that Mare was holding was one of Ainz's bones

>7
That high, why?

I enjoyed the more horror-esque elements when the Workers were invading Nazarick quite a bit.

Also buttmad Ainz is moe.

Holy shit why does Demi look so fucking stylish.

oh, you haven't suffered my fanfic yet. I once rambled of writing a fanfic about the lizardmen (lizardmen getting bored with everything handed to them, so some turned to venture out and turning into businessmen/capitalists)
I'm thinking of incorporating stories of some lizardmen getting into the adventurer profession, some of them sperging about how benevolent Ainz was to them when sharing stories with human adventurers, and then they revealing that they came under Ainz's rule after fighting off/surviving against the first wave of Ainz's undead army (lizardmen fought the Nazarick POP, while the humans think that Ainz's undead army are the death knights/death warriors/soul eaters), turning lizardmen into powerful warriors and magic casters to human eyes.

and that's not his manliest form yet

Losers whine about "their best". Winners go home and fuck Narberal.

You also like goats apparently. I just want more Shalltear and PA.

forgot to add:
>vol 8 ending (around it) pulled a disturbing event (Albedo's death squad)
>vol 9 was awesome

Given the amount of actual respect Demi and Albedo seem to have for Renner, I'd put her in the allies tier.

What makes you think they respect her? From what I've seen so far, she's seen as another cog in the machine, albeit a cog that is a bit more interesting to them.

They respected her enough to want to make her part of Nazarick. Considering the typical attitude of Nazarickians towards outsiders, that's a lot.

Also, I want to mindbreak Renner with cock.

Renner is race-changing into a Succubus Futa and is going to fuck Climb in the ass.

>They respected her enough to want to make her part of Nazarick. Considering the typical attitude of Nazarickians towards outsiders, that's a lot.

They didn't make her part of Nazarick. The few interactions we've seen so far have been amicable and due to her nature, she isn't viewed as being *as* human, but still she's an outsider to Nazarick.

She has some goodwill points towards Nazarick, and she appears to be a key part of the plan to take over the Kingdom, but not much else past that. They don't respect her so much as appreciate her help in the takeover, since she is doing so willingly.

>Drama CD 2
why is this so perfect
Why is Mare so gay?

She's going to be made an Area Guardian, somewhat high in the hierarchy of Nazarick.

Albedo even says that Renner is soon to be a subordinate, which implies importance rather than her just being another insect under the heel.

Then he runs into characters from Disgaea.

>Winners
>Fucking Narbetard

How else will you meme Cuckytus into existence?

So realistically what are the odds that the announcement was a Yggdrasil VR game/Overlord rpg game/Pachinko Machine? I would rather get a season two but I also wouldn't mind playing an Overlord video game.

Nah, it will be Enri getting her own spinoff manga.

Pachinko machines are a sign of a retired franchise

Or better yet, Climb.

>Persona 4 got a Pachinko machine
>Persona 5 coming out in English this valentines day, already out in Japan

>you'll miss the daily threads
not that he's missing much user
>just shitty humiefags saying how Gazef could 1v1 Ainz or take down all of the pleiades
>tons of LVL < GEAR debates that aren't worth remembering
>occasional SASUGA AINZ-SAMA
>albedo heresy conspiracy theories

and lets not forget the eventual break down of the thread with tons of "FUCK THE BUG" entoma hentai

>Albedo is going to win the Ainzbowl

>Renner race changes into lvl 50 succubus
>tests out her new heteromorphic powers by fighting Blue Rose
>EE transforms into her vampire form
>Landfall vs Area Guardian Renner
>after long difficult battle, Renner emerges victorious
>Renner becomes arrogant and thinks she's unstoppable
>attacks Albedo or Demi
>gets one-shotted

RIP Retard Renner

>English dub Cocytus
I thought it was Co-sci-tus
I thought it was Cocky-tus
>it's Co-kite-us

HOW THE FUCK

i liek this

I thought it was Ko-cue-tus.

Its originally a Greek word, and I think its fair to use the greek pronunciation.
youtube.com/watch?v=k-qGf8GNjOY

>It's Muh-Rey

I know it was that pronunciation in D&D, where Cocytus is one of the four layers of the Windswept Depths of Pandemonium.

Can I ask what's D&D?

Dwarfs and Demons

Thank you user

Perhaps you're not a native speaker, so I will answer with honesty.
Dungeons & Dragons is the progenitor of the Role Playing Game, a tabletop activity where players make fantasy characters and then participate in shared storytelling to play these characters through a campaign made by the lead storyteller (called Dungeon Master).
It has developed a very complex setting and legacy over the past few decades, and Overlord is heavily inspired by D&D 3.5 (one of its currently-7 editions) specifically.

Dinner and Dance

Oh thank you user

was rereading ol and Narberal has 6 fingers in one of the pics

>Kyouhukou
Why the hell isn't it spelled Kyoufukou? Is this official?

otakomu.jp/archives/426624.html

Overlord theatre anime

but don't get excited

It's a recap movie

>recap movie
S2 confirmed for 2018.

I like how Madhouse can suddenly do movies again

I'll fix it when I get to it.

If undead can detect other undead, then did Shalltear knew there was another vampire running around during Operation Gehena? how will she take to knowing there´s another loli vampire around who wants the skellymans bone?

For some reason everyone went with your typo(?) too and I guess it's now his name in the English-speaking community. What the fuck, man?

Someone else did that chapter and it stuck, but since I'm retranslating everything I'll fix it when I get to it.

Not all undead can detect other undead. Ainz can because his Undead Blessing skill lets him know when any nearby undead are benefiting from it.

>recap

Probably because they have auras out the ass. It's specifically stated in the first or second volume that humans need special classes or magic to check levels. Monsters have an innate sense, which is why the gobbos are terrified of Momon/Nabe/Lupus.

As long as they improve the fight scenes and add nigredo.
The anime was cheap because they thought it would bomb so they didn't care much, no one expected it to sell.

I agree with this. Also, doesn't this mean that the possibility of more seasons just rose up...?

Never underestimate the power of boobs to sell something. aslo post Albedo.

I belive it´s three of us atleast yea. I dont think we´re ever going to namefag though. Theres "saveNumbers" "descriptionFag" and me _##.

Can never be sure though

Thank you user~

If they're releasing a recap movie a second season is guaranteed (unless they change plans for whatever reason) but it also means the second season won't come out any time soon, likely not even next year.

I got you covered user.

I miss Raid user

>second season is garunteed
YES-
>...but it also means the second season won't come out any time soon.
NO! I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!

If they take a long time, it kinda increases the chance for some volumes being adapted as OVAs while S2 is the subjugation of Empire and Kingdom

So, basically, we they are saying is, they will make a 1.5hour movie, to squeeze in 13eps, which is already rushed like hell.

And expect it to work?

>attacks Albedo or Demi
>gets one-shotted

More like Climb gonna be the hero, because Renner want to see those betrayed puppy eyes.

What does Albedo's true form look like?

I'm ready to wait a few years as long as I get to see SPLAT SPLAT animated.

Yeah, the lizard shit would be a really poor way to start S2 and a waste of episodes, it's better as an OVA or a DVD bonus thing.

>rabbit

Does it really matter? Considering ふ/フ's pronunciation lies somewhere between Hu and Fu anyway.

every anime recap movie ever, sadly

I guess we could need to decide about Brain/Blain otherwise

I'd've spelt it "Blane".
Brain is a dumb transliteration.

Just call him Brian instead

>not Blaine
Are you a piece of furniture by any chance?

I liked someone's headcanon about pinky and the brain in vol 3

Shalltear called her a gorilla. Maybe gorilla = baphomet?

Gorilla = nalfeshnee. Ulbert is more likely to be a baphomet since they're goat monsters.

Nah thats Ulbert, what race would Beast King be though?

>nalfeshnee
Post Phillips face when he sees Albedo in her true form.

What's Demiurge's true form?

This looks more like a minotaur than a baphomet.

I mean Beast King Mekongawa.

They're pretty similar.

Minotaur = humanoid bull
Baphomet = humanoid goat

>dat bulge

hes the frogman in a suit that jircniv almost pisses his pants thinking about

Just look at those sagging tits. What a shame.

The frogman is his 2nd form. Demiurge has a 3rd final form that's been described as the most "manliest" form.

But does he have as manly a form as Mare?

>bulge of the incubus

I will never not miss 8 bit theater.

What if instead of a nalfeshnee, Albedo is literally Harambe?

>reread the LNs because excited for 11
>mfw all of those references to Abedo masturbating to Ainz

Awkward moment when Albedo has a bigger dick than Phillip.

>Violent rape and murder
>Implied Bestiality and other sexual deviancy
>Thousands upon thousands slaughtered
>Existential crises involving mind control and the existence of god
>Reverse kidney stones and being eaten alive from the inside by cockroaches
>Use of humans for harvesting skins used for scrolls
>Brothels and prostitution
>Consumption of humans for food, sometimes digested while still conscious over long periods of time
>Being brought back to life as an undead abomination to serve an undead king who cares little for you or everything you have ever known

>Gets flustered by Albedo masturbating to Ainz

Oh you sweet summer child.

I know what they are user.

No you don't, user-kun.

My bet on this. Excellent tank material.

>described as the most "manliest" form.
Enri can still beat him in an arm wrestle.

>uses canon from some single medium
>insists it is general lore of monster

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet

Ok user.

That is if she can do her part in the annexation and complete her preparations prior to Nazarick coming knocking down.

>Does it really matter?
I don't know, does it matter if you spell Fukushima as Hukushima? Does it matter if you spell tofu as tohu?

>ふ/フ's pronunciation lies somewhere between Hu and Fu anyway.
Not for Japanese words like "kyoufu" it doesn't. I clearly hear an F consonant so I want a fucking f in the romanization. Among all the fucked up names in the franchise it's one of the few that are completely straightforward so there's no need to guess the romanization. You can spell Brain or Roberdyck how you like but don't start getting creative with the names in plain Japanese.

But I'll admit, the reason I'm mad about this is because my brain keeps trying to autocorrect it as "kyoukuhou" which, while meaningless, at least looks like it could be Japanese.

Not really since that's how author writes it down in English on the raw character sheets.

Same with Ivileye (which got turned to Evileye in later re-prints of the char sheets volume) and the novel was originally titled Overload before someone pointed out it should be written as Overlord instead of how it's pronounced (wrong too).

So go complain to the author and educate him on his naming sense and hope they change it later reprints.

>otakomu.jp/archives/426624.html
>It's a recap movie
But for what reason?!

Maruyama's horrible naming sense is pretty funny, in my opinion.

>otakomu.jp/archives/426624.html

recycle assets to make money

also see: Evangelion and Madoka's first movie. And the Star Driver movie

Am I going to have to explain what a Baphomet and what a Minotaur is to you again, user?

Just saw it. I think everyone's voice except for Ainz is spot-on. I think Shaltear's voice especially is perfect. Usually English VAs suck at doing that type of cutesy voice.

It's weird though, Ainz is a skeleton - Overlord to be specific. How is she attracted to him physically? I mean, how does she expect sex to work? She just tears off a lubed up skeleton bone and shoves it in her?

I get that there are spells to get around this - HOWEVER she is attracted to bone-Momon, and even makes that pillow with his skeleton form on it so she's gotta be attracted to the skeleton of him physically.

i dont get it

There's no logic to love, user.

I wonder if the author was the one who wrote in English at all. I'm reminded of the pictures in the LNs that misspelled Ainz Ooal Gown as Ainz Wool Goun: the author came up with the name and even explained how the characters derived it from Nine's Own Goal, so that was clearly just the artist trying to spell it from the katakana.
Skimming through the WN, it seems he wrote all foreign words in kana, with rare exceptions for "out of character" RPG terms in English. It seems he didn't bother romanizing any names other than Yggdrasil (and it's still seen more often in kana.)

In short the author mostly wrote in kana and the romanization in the LNs was done by someone else, probably so-bin or whoever was in charge of graphic design. It makes sense since Japanese people don't usually care about how the names are romanized, so adding romaji to character sheets is just cosmetics.

>It's weird though, she is a 2d drawing- Anime girl to be specific. How is he attracted to her physically? I mean, how does he expect sex to work? He just tears a hole in a pillow, puts a fleshlight in it and shoves his dick in her? I get that there is technology to get around this - HOWEVER he is attracted to her drawing, and even makes an altar with her printed out 2D picture on it so he's got to be attracted to her 2D form physically. I don't get it.

In all seriousness though, people will be sexually attracted to anything. Albedo isn't even a human so her standards for things she finds attractive don't necessarily have to have a purely humanoid form.

>How does she expect sex to work?
She seems perfectly content to just grind until completion. Full blown intercourse on the other hand she has no idea about since she is a virgin and probably doesn't think about it too hard since it's Ainz and Ainz can do anything.

That's...a very good point. I hope the announcement confirms a second season, but I wouldn't jump the gun until we see what the announcement is on the 30th, because it could literally be anything.

I havn't been to these threads in awhile but I am assuming the old blogspot that had 10 is going to host vol 11 yah?

No need to show how retarded you are anymore user :^)

Nice try, FBI.

>She seems perfectly content to just grind until completion. Full blown intercourse on the other hand she has no idea about since she is a virgin and probably doesn't think about it too hard since it's Ainz and Ainz can do anything.
Ah, that's a good point, I didn't consider how her being a virgin would fit into it.

Not to mention that her edited code, plus being batshit insane probably hampers the whole "logic" aspect of how she makes decisions.

Could be that too but it'd be odd if the author doesn't read the final or pre-print version of the novel and notice it being out of place in the char sheets.

Since Evileye did get corrected at least from Ivileye. Maruyama often thanks Chord Design Studio in his afterwords so it could be left to those guys.

Albedo is just attracted to Ainz in an absolute way, Shalltear is the real necrophiliac.

>that scene in the Nazarick Colosseum when Ainz strips off his robes and a hysterical Shalltear almost throws herself at him

There are people who are attracted to pieces of turds...like literal shit. Bones aren't that wierd compared to a lot of other stuff. Also, Shalltear is there as well. She is attracted to Ainz because of her fetish for necrophilia. And as this user said, love is blind. As soon as Ainz changed Albedo's settings, all conditions were nullified and it was ingrained into her brain to lust for Ainz.

>Naturally, there were bones below. A dark red orb floated under his ribs, emanating a feeling of dread. He had nothing equipped besides his pants and boots… No, there was one more item. There was a leather collar around his neck, with a chain, broken halfway down, dangling from it.

>“Ohhhhh!”
>A strange sound came from above them.

>Looking up, they could see the upper body of a silver-haired girl leaning out of the VIP box. She was immediately pulled back by an arm wearing what looked like a blue gauntlet.

>“…What the hell is she doing?”
>“I’ll go scold her later.”

EE was concealing her vampire powers with an item like Ainz and Nabe do all the time running undercover.

>Shalltear being best ho
>Cocytus being best bro

Everything looks good here.

The better question is why Demiurge is confident that Ainz can sire offspring. He knows he is undead and lacks the "gear" and yet he still brings up the issue. Does this mean there is some method he knows about or is he just blindly believing that Ainz is capable of anything like the others? How likely is it that he is experimenting with ways to breed undead on the happy farm?

>The better question is why Demiurge is confident that Ainz can sire offspring. He knows he is undead and lacks the "gear" and yet he still brings up the issue.

Ainz-sama will find a way. In the meantime, he breeds humans with orcs.

>The better question is why Demiurge is confident that Ainz can sire offspring. He knows he is undead and lacks the "gear" and yet he still brings up the issue. Does this mean there is some method he knows about or is he just blindly believing that Ainz is capable of anything like the others? How likely is it that he is experimenting with ways to breed undead on the happy farm?

How much cock do I have to suck for season 2 to become a reality?

You must suck Kadokawa's cock. Only one but as massive as a mountain.

More like you have to take it up the arse from the entire mad-house.But whatever it takes post it here so I can join. I dont care what I have to do to get my little entoma animated properly

Fake spoilers are in.
Someone unexpected appears in epilogue. Name wasnt said, only wrote △△△△△ instead.

Pretend this image was posted ye.

Do we have a hint of who that is ?

Probably Player, lastborn or rubedo

It wouldn't exactly be unexpected then if anyone had any idea who it is, would it?

I swear if its bin worthy waifu I will snap like a puppet with its strings cut.

I hope its either another players or someone thinking they can take ainz on. Like a lvl 90 paladin beastman or some shit,

Dunno. Let's do a quick search:
animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2015-09-08/.92622
>Anime, however, goes much, much lower. A typical show can cost as little as US$125,000 per episode.
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-08-13/anime-insiders-share-how-much-producing-a-season-costs/.91536
>According to Masamune Sakaki, a CG creator in the anime industry, an average 13-episode anime season costs around 250 million yen (or $2 million).

goboiano.com/news/3285-the-average-budget-to-create-an-anime-series-is-depressingly-small
>In an older interview, Takayuki Nagatani, producer of Shirobako, said that the series budget was $4 million for 24 episodes.

So we need to raise minimum 2kk$. 4kk$ if we want to tackle 26 episodes.
Probably some extra for the license also will be required.

If Fukushima was widely known and localized as Hukushima here in the West, yes I would be fine with it. Just how often do you come across the word Kyouhukou anyway? You can easily look online and still see a lot of people use kyouhu instead of kyoufu so it can go either way. I quite honestly do not care if this was changed or not as it is very minor. My concern is that this could probably open up more issues for the translator(s) when it comes to localization. I'd rather not have them stress out on very minor details, that are in the grey area, and have that be a cause of delays.

Can we make enough money if all Cred Forums whores?

Well, I mean there are people that would pay good money to pop virgin asses, in more than one way.

But how much actual cock do I have to suck?

An average length of a penis is something like 15 cm, if I remember correctly.
If you earn 200$ per hour then you probably need to suck( (2kk/200)*0.15)/1000= 1.5 kilometers of cock.

Understand that his creator Ulbert was a chuuni and loved RPG cliches, so almost certainly something straight out of a jRPG final boss.
I'm thinking Kefka. Muscular, nearly naked, angel and demon wings.

Would it not be accurate to say the cost subsequently gets lower each year due to the fact more and more of it is done by software thus reducing necessary man hours? Or is it like many industries where they're too stuck on traditions to modernize no matter how many benefits it brings them and their works?

In WN Demiurge looks like this (fan art).

What if I agree to be Madhouse's cum dump? Would that be enough for season 2?

Overlord the Movie confirmed.

For me, at least, it makes more sense as "kyoufu", but since I was only an editor for that segment (and I was deferring to the main translator anyway) I let it slide.

Anyway, it's not a big deal, I actually appreciate people calling these details out. Can't have too many eyes on the work, and the advantage of online fanfic over Jew Press is that I can see it and fix it within minutes.

You forget to factor the inflation. It's probably cheaper now, but I doubt that absolute numbers will go down anytime soon.
Sadly, it will not be enough. They need to pay the bills.

>You can easily look online and still see a lot of people use kyouhu instead of kyoufu
They also write jyo instead of jo or syo instead of sho, meaning they use that horrible romanization scheme that makes sense to Japanese people since it mirrors the kana form but is never used in the West for obvious reasons. More importantly, they stick to one scheme. If you want to write kyouhu you also accept to write joshi as jyoshi or shota as syota or Yumizuka as Yumiduka
But you shouldn't do that anyway because it's confusing and looks wrong to English anime fans.

>I'd rather not have them stress out on very minor details
Well I end up stressing out over this detail because I literally cannot comprehend how they fucked this up. I read a lot of translated Japanese media and I can count on one hand the number of times someone translated しょ as syo or ふ as hu in a Japanese name.

I even forgot to thank you for taking my observation into account, sorry for sounding like a dick previously.

Meanwhile on pixiv. EntomaFags get this here.

This needs to be an comic, short, ova, SOMETHING

>PA and Demi get called in for a mission
>They are waiting on Ainz to get back for briefing
>Demi is impatient so PA offers to play him at a game the supreme beings stored away in the treasury
>Demi takes a quick look at the rules and prepares several different strategies to achieve victory
>PA Bends in closer to the camera in a dramatic shadowed expression to show that shit just got real
>Cut to a series of chess pieces being placed harder and harder while ever more energetic music plays in the background
>PA is narrating in WW2 terms like "fertile dopplewomb".jpg

Please make this happen.

>Demi vs Cocytus
>"Check. Mate."
>"Congratulations, Cocytus... is what I would be saying if that was, indeed checkmate."
>"Impossible. I. Have. Cornered. You."
>"And if we were only playing 2D chess you might be correct. However, we are playing 4D chess... did you not take that into consideration?"

>quads
Aniway it reminds me of that game in kekkai sensen

"Where do I move the pieces?"
"Don't you mean when?"

Kekkai Sensen got an anime? I remember following that manga a couple years ago.

Yes, but it is mostly anime original. There are 2 or 3 funny scenes tough anime in all was shit.

>Aura vs Sebas
>"Wow Sebas, you are really good at this, I can't find an opening!"
>"Oh it's nothing, I don't believe I can compare to the the likes of some of the floor guardians."
>"Hey Mare, how are you holding up?"
>Yuri vs Mare
>Mare looks terrified at his board that is almost completely devoid of any of his pieces
>Yuri adjusts her glasses triumphantly, reflecting as to hide her eyes.
>"Eh- nvm then."
>they look over to the other side of the room where Shalltear and Narberal are
>they are playing checkers
>they still haven't made more than 1 move each
>they are using Go pieces
>on a Scrabble board
>Aura sighs, Sebas chuckles quietly

I haven't been around for a while

Are we getting translations soon? Is Nigel going to bless us again?

Are you FBI-kun?

>waiting at least a year until it gets released on BD

Oh wait, it's not just a movie
It's a RECAP movie

If that's what the runes say then damn. Well at least this shows that the adaptation was subpar if they think a recap can also bring in profit.

The original production committee probably played it risk free, not knowing it would have such a strong boosting effect and interest.

Could be worse, they could pull an Accel World.

Nah, you're getting Machine translations of v11.

>Albedo vs Entoma
>"Fufufu, does one such as yourself think you can penetrate my ultimate defense, gifted to me by the Supreme Ones?"
>Albedo castles and Entoma's chances seem bleak, her desperate offense has stalled.
>"As expected from the Guardian Overseer, Albedo-sama. However, haven't you forgotten something? Let me show you real power: my ultimate move!"
>Her beautiful smile deepening, Albedo leans back in her chair.
>"Please. Teach me if you can."
>Suddenly, Entoma's remaining pieces shudder - as if awakening - and disassemble into multiple winged beetles. >The legions of horned, black assailants storm Albedo's 'castle' and ravage her retainers.
>Albedo, who in fright has fallen backwards out of her chair, whispers,
>"It is... my loss."

>Ainz vs JUSTniv
try this one

Not that user but
>Ainz makes moves without knowing anything about how to play the game
>Just thinks they are part of his keikaku so ends up overthinking and making mistakes
>gets so stressed he doesnt notice he moved the king himself in checkmate

>The Emperor Leaned forward in his chair, gripping his head tightly as beads of sweat fell from his brow
>As if toying with him, the Sorcerer King had invited him to play some strange game the likes of which he had never heard of before
>Believing he was being toyed with, he nevertheless presented himself with the faintest glimmer of hope that in entertaining Ainz, possibly even beating him at his own game, Ainz may find enough worth in him not to have him completely and utterly destroyed.
>"I have to be very careful, any misstep on my part could be the end of me. I am dealing with an evil intelligence the likes of which no mortal man can stand against. I have to foresee every possible move and strategist several moves ahead if I wish to stand a chance against Gown-Dono."
>With a faltering hand, he slowly grasped a pawn and moved it forward a single space.
>He looked up to face (or skull) of his tormentor and saw no emotion but the dim red points of light in his eye sockets and his same as ever skeletal face. As he contemplated whether or not he had made a mistake, Ainz took a pawn of his own and moved it forward two spaces. Completely overcome by the myriad of possible stratagems that Ainz had hidden in this one move, he desperately tried to deconstruct what Ainz's strategy might be, but with no face and being at such an early point in the game, it was impossible to know for sure.

>cont.

>The Emporor felt a sharp pain crossing his stomach once again, but he fought off the urge to show weakness in the face of his greatest adversary. After sufficiently pondering his next move and all possible foreseeable moves that Ainz could make, he slowly moved yet another pawn, only he moved it 2 spaces this time.
>Once again he stared into the abyss that was Ainz Ooal Gown, and found no light or comfort in his examination, for he held the same dull expression that had come to haunt Jirchnev since the fateful day of their first meeting. As if feeling his discomfort, Ainz lifted his queen with all the grace and power of a ruler and placed it on the far edge of the board. After doing so, he let out a small grunt of satisfaction.
>Jirchniv paused. This was completely different from his previous expression. As Jirchniv pondered what could have possibly amused Ainz so (besides the torturing of his mental faculties), he saw it and immediately grasped his chest in terror. It was impossible, there was no way this could be the case! No! Ainz is the personification of death and intelligence. It only made sense for him to be defeated in only 2 moves. As Jirchniv lowered his gaze and slowly came to accept his defeat, he moved a feeble hand and knocked over his own king.
>S-sasuga Gown Dono, as impressive as always!
>Jirchniv's heart sank and stomach turned. Truly no man could ever stand up to the intellectual powerhouse that was Ainz Ooal Gown.

>Ainz's point of view next

I think I just snapped an__Incubus rod__ thinking about this happening

PDL kidnaps Nfirea to brainwash him and get access to Flying Fortress systems.

I would literally pay for this but Miyano will probably bankrupt me.

>Ainz was confused. He had only intended to ask Jirchniv over to discuss the conditions of the now vassalized Empire, and had asked him for a game of chess in an effort to ease the tension and open up time for friendly dialogue.
>"So what if I've never played chess" Ainz thought, "It will be good for me to humble myself and let him now that even though I am technically in a position of power over him that I still am not perfect." His thoughts temporarily interrupted after hearing Jirchniv's first move.
>"So what shall be the first topic of discussion?" He wondered as he moved his first pawn.
>"I am a ruler myself now in part to him, and I did defeat his favorite martial lord in the arena.
>Ainz Noticed the Emperor had once again moved a chess piece.
>"Perhaps I can start a discussion about the match and move on to finding out about his other personal interests." He thought as he moved his second piece.
>His mind was interrupted once again by the sound of Jirchniv moving his piece, only this time, it was the sound of a piece being knocked over.
>"S-sasuga Gown Dono, as impressive as always!"
>"What?"
>Ainz looked down at the board and studied it seriously for the first time. It appears that Jirchniv had left his king undefended from a diagonal attack, and that in his less than focused state, Ainz had accidentally positioned his queen as to prevent any possible movement, placing the Emperor in an immediate Checkmate after only 2 turns. Had it not been for the sound of Jirchniv knocking over his king, he would have been none the wiser to his immediate victory and the game would have gone on as normal.
>"I-it was only to be expected, excellent Game Jircniv Dono! S-so about that Arena match..."

>11 vol is almost out
I didn't even read vol 10 and can't find it anywhere, any user can give me some protips where i can find it?

Try harder FBI-Kun

The Holy Kingdom is ravaged by the Demon King, who has called Hell itself upon it. As they endure great suffering, they cry to the mature Sorcerous Kingdom for aid--

AINZ OOAL GOWN

VS.

JALDABAOTH

OVERLORD 12
Knights of the Holy Kingdom

Go home SVRRF-kun. You only need google for it.

You're retarded. The anime was fine. You just want it to be a carbon copy of the manga.

maybe nyaa will help, i didn't search there

Holy shit is this legit?!

>Ainz somehow gets the dorf kingdom on his side, Ainz cults start popping up in dorf capital.
>Together with the lizard/village/Naz he gets the bare minimum of divinity
>Ainz is surprised that he can still unlock classes in the NW but doesn't want to mess with his build so he ignores it
>No stopping the wild ride

>Literally all that is left of this gen are LN readers who don't even care to be horrified that the recap movie is announced

Fools mate. A fitting end for JUST.

Sasuga Ainz-sama!

Is Demiurge planning to die to further his master's goal?

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!

That's the reason he wanted to personally ask Ainz for doppelganger for the final preparations at Holy Kingdom. Maybe.

Ah, that could be the case.

interesting that they asked ainz for help and not the theocracy, or are they asking momon for help?

These NW Humans can't tell the difference between a killing spell and a near killing spell. One fallen down with enough hp and a teleportation should be enough to make everyone think he killed him but still not have Demiurge be in actual danger

Perhaps they are not on good terms with the theocracy or they just knew the theocracy wouldn't be able to send them enough aid, it's not like they'd send out ZZ or any other trump card after all.

They'd probably ask for Ainz but he sends Momon, thus creating a viable reason for Momon to be away from E-Rantel so that Pandora's Actor can play the role of Ainz while Ainz as Momon takes the field to once again battle with Jaldabaoth.

Make Jaldabaoth kidnap Renner for divine comedy and make Climb / Blue Rose join as Momon's witnesses for the crusade against evil Demon God King. And give us another episdoe of Brain & Pinky at the same time.

>inb4 humiefag treats that as another "everyone knows Momon is Ainz now" proof

Pretty much. They used the JP term for "Avici Hell" in there.

Ainz already planned with Albedo to send Momon away for a foreign mission so it's all within Ainz's masterplan except Ainz doesn't have a single solid clue what Demiurge was doing in Holy Kingdom. Apart from farming.

when it says holy kingdom does that mean the Kingdom, Slaine Theocracy, or this?

overlordmaruyama.wikia.com/wiki/Roble_Holy_Kingdom

They are in good terms with the Theocracy, it was stated in the Loli Queen intermission that they expected the SS to come help out.

Take a wild guess.

It means the Roble Holy Kingdom.

>Sending Momon
>Not Sending in the guy that can nuke an army

Momon's role is mostly over, it's Ainz's time to shine and show everyone that the big bad guy that had been reeking havoc ain't shit. We may also get to see some undead vs demon faction fighting, and who knows he may even "subjugate" Jaldabaoth.

you can revive an NPC, so maybe Demiurge is prepared to die

Ainz wouldn't allow it though for emotional reasons, besides imagine the expenditure, there are plenty of other ways.

Old news, he already fed the bullshit to the world that he can only use his most powerful shit once every ten years and thus must build on that facade.

Of course Momon should get generous "support" from Ainz as he is sent out. Can't let him hog all the fame from besting Jaldabaoth.

>All these people who still don't care S2 just got deconfirmed because the books are "good enough" for them

A recap movie strongly hints at a S2 eventually, we will get hyped when it's confirmed, most people here are up to date on the LN and are far more hyped about the new volume.

>He was expecting season 2
>Shit-talking the light novels

Most of the anime titles are cringeworthy.

Who gives a shit? We're on this ride for years unlike you. And novels > the rest.

Didnt author confirm dragon queen territory for vol 12?
Id say the job in roble was already done by vol 10 since Demiurge wanted to be praised by Ainz.

Weird the Holy Kingdom is asking for help from the Sorcerer King than the strongest human nation or its fellow human nations?

Demiurge was seeking praise from Ainz for reaching the final stages, not because his job as Jaldabaoth was done there.

>Preferring literal 0 production values to semi-decent ones
This is so pleb it wraps around the Earth and becomes patrician again

Is your lust for content so massive that you don't have the patience to wait 6 years to see Overlord S4?

ST is overextended as it is and far from the Roble Holy Kingdom. Plus, don't forget doctrinal conflicts; they probably worship different gods from the ST. Even the four elemental gods of the Kingdom and the Empire are different from the 6GG of the ST.

They probably want them to kill each other and save the human strenght as much as possible to kill the survivor.
Ainz can just use his MAX CHA to convert them to Ainz cult before they even try attacking him.

>far from the Roble Holy Kingdom
What? I thought they shared a border

>He doesn't recognize the merits of literature
>He doesn't know the books are almost always better
>Admits in his own post it's patrician
>m-muh production values

You should try harder with that shitposting, you have that other undead movie thread to practice your skills on.

In all seriousness, movie, ova, s2 are all fine but still just nice extra on top of the cake we already have.

I'd be worried for the state of the franchise if they thought to cash-in with just shovelware web game or pachinko shit that has zero effort put in.

They shared it in the past. Now there's a desert full of demi-humans between them.

They're separated by the Elf Kingdom (with whom they are at war and are going to blockade them) and various other demihuman nations. They're almost on the opposite sides of the map from each other.

In contrast Nazarick is relatively neutral and Ainz's promise to treat all who submit to him fairly is probably pretty attractive.

Don't mix Holy Kingdom and Draconic Kingdom.

No, Elf Kingdom is to the south of the Desert and ST.

Really now.

Roble and ST are divided by Aberion Hills where demi-human tribes lives. They are pretty close.

I thought the Elf Kingdom is at the south of the ST while west of the ST is the Aberion Hills aka the Wilderness.

>semi-decent
You wish.

The left part of the ST is now elf territory?
How did I miss that?

I have been away from OL threads for a while, when did this map come out?

Really.
You don't see this area between ST and RHK with "Orc Settlements", "Dark Dwarf Country" and "Dark Elf Country"?

Light novels are not 'literature.' Ever.

Non-canon fan made map.

parallel world story:

>Jircniv had, from a young age, engaged in the pursuit of knowledge, and his concentration was simply stated: Domination. His father had brought the masters of the Empire to educate the young boy, and though but a game, chess became a much loved pillar of his curriculum. It was a beautiful and ancient game, said to be gifted to the world by the Great Gods themselves.

>"Like in real life, never take your opponent for granted, Jirc."
>"The longer you stare into the board, the more you will see the infinite possibilities converge into a singular actualization. It is a true reflection of life."
>Old wisdom flowed through his troubled mind.

>Jircniv's heart ached. The devil wrapped in bones, Ainz Ooal Gown, had invited him to play chess. The game he loved, the model of the world, the symbol of his youth.

>How would it be? All bets were off, considering Ainz's god-like foresight that could see a hundred - no, a thousand moves ahead. Must Jircniv again play the mouse, eternally tormented by the brutal cat? Will his oppressor be like an insect and take his king efficiently and emotionlessly? Or will it be something even worse, something unthinkably nefarious?

>Jircniv Rune Farlord el Nix greeted the Sorceror King and nervously sat down at the table, as if he were awaiting his execution.

>"Be warned, I haven't played in ages, but I was quite good!"
>'By ages - does he mean hundreds of years? Maybe even when he was flesh ... no, I can't imagine someone like him ever being "alive". Anyway, I shouldn't be distracted. He is proclaiming his skill, and as expected, this is a show of power. He has already begun gloating.'
>"I-indeed. Let's have a spirited match."
>The game began, and Jircniv's mind crumbled.

-------------------------------------------------

Did you not see "Elf Kingdom" there right next to the ST?

How is it contradicted by the official map?

I wouldn't put it past Demiurge to let "farm animals" escape with the news of great hero Momon being on par with Jaldabaoth and the benevolent king Ainz taking over a city to ensure peace in the region.

It's obvious Demiurge isn't acting blindly in the Holy Kingdom so it would make sense to steer the animals outside of the farm to help him elevate Jaldabaoth to the throne of Demon God King while also ensuring that they only seek help from Ainz/Momon.

Though how fast they could request help from Momon/Ainz is another thing, it's not exactly a short and safe distance between E-Rantel and Holy Kingdom.

But then again Demiurge has been in Holy Kingdom ever since the start when he first left for his assignment and left Albedo alone in 2nd volume.

That's like 6-9 months between 2nd and 10th volume since he only came back for Operation Gehenna and Cocytus' test. And bath break.

It's nowhere near Holy Kingdom though.

>'WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?' He had underestimated his opponent; he had already lost.

>The Sorcerer King had begun with a non-standard opening, and Jircniv pounced on his generosity. 'Cat and mouse it is. He will handicap himself, and then pull out an overwhelming victory from the brink of defeat.' Or so the young Emperor thought.

>The game progressed and Jircniv blitzkreiged through Ainz's poorly developed pawns, soon finding himself in a dominating position. It was all but checkmate. When his confidence began to blossom, Jircniv immediately felt a cold dread throughout his body, the blossom turning to ash.

>'He means to lose. He asserted his dominance to me before the match, and thus is expecting to win. But through play, he means to lose. In essence, he is actually challenging me, daring me to win. Remember, he specifically warned me, which must mean punishment if I do not bend to him. The game, all along, was to see how quickly I would become his dog. The devil! The beast! Have I noticed in time?'

>The two exchanged moves, Jircniv's worst and Ainz's best; Jircniv's position only improved.

>Hundreds of moves played out in his head, no, thousands. No matter what, he couldn't imagine an outcome where he could lose.
>'Perhaps a master may... no, it's simply impossible! I was trapped from move one!'
>The "Blood Emperor", already sweating, became drenched. He feared with any more stress the last dam would break, and the room would fill with ammonia.

>... when he had a stroke of genius - his first since the game began.

>"I concede."

>"Oh? But we were just getting started."

>Jircniv faintly smiled, and left the clearly smirking Overlord of Death with the game and his pride. But those words, those words turned in his mind over and over until he saw a bottomless future for he and his land. Though he thought himself on the edge, peering into that abyss, perhaps he had been falling all along...

It's right next to the ST, though.

I found it on futalog around the time of vol 10 translations and some user/nigel translated it for us.

It's slightly below.
Also said it's separating Holy Kingdom and Slane Theocracy, which is not true.

Where did you pull that map from? It's not the official map.

Why?

>How is it contradicted by the official map?
Are you retard? That's not official map.

Post it if you have it, then.

Because it's just wishful thinking and probability based wanking on where random fans would place shit mentioned without a decent compass direction?

>official map
Last time I saw one of official maps it had Great Forest of Tob south of E-Rantel.

Read
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_novel
and it should be rather clear through certain verboten "plebeian indicators" that elite literati would chide the LN enterprise for.

They can be resurrected with a small mountain of gold. They can pillage a nation to get that much gold without any problem.

I haven't caught up yet, but is Shalltear still the strongest within Nazarick and accounting all allies with the exception of Ainz and maybe Gargantua?

So it's the same as , then? But where's the Elf Kingdom?

>Momon likely sent there due to unfinished business
>EE will supergule along
>EE vs Entoma round 2
>EE as LF actually kills Entoma for real

To be fair, I have no idea why humiefag have not come out with any headcannon.

the darkened area to the west of the forts is probably the demi-human wasteland or however it was described, because there are no settlements. so it makes sense if slane would have trouble getting troops to roble

Shalltear is not as strong as the Shalltear vs Ainz might make it seem, she's just extremely strong versus Ainz's build in particular. That said she still is one of the strongest on Nazarick, although there's Albedo's as yet unrevealed sister which is canonically established as Nazarick's strongest and depending on the scenario other high levels like Albedo and Sebas Tian would be more "useful" than Shalltear.

It's not on this map.
Somewhere to the south is the Great Southern Forest.

>Ainz-sama I have prepare these amount of gold for my Res.

Nowhere for now since the only official map is older than when author introduced them to have beef with Theocracy in 10th volume.

And even then author didn't give out if they shared a border, were loosely inside Theocracy's sphere of influence or even a compass direction.

Other than the elf nation being at "Great Southern Forest". South measured from where? Theocracy capital? South from center of the continent?

We can only wait that author asks someone to work on epanded map to the south and include the ex-capital of 8GK in it with its surroundings.

The more important thing is that they're fighting a war with the elves, so they probably can't spare the resources for an intervention. They had to pull out all their retirees to help the Draconic Kingdom whom they were officially allied with, and they don't seem to have such a good alliance with the Holy Kingdom.

The Empire has just knelt to Nazarick, while the Kingdom had its shit pushed in by Nazarick, and god knows why they aren't asking the Agrand Republic for help. Nazarick is the only real option here.

>implying
Momon dies to Jaldabaoth on volume 11.

Too wasteful since letting a doppelganger get killed is cheaper and the New World witnesses can't discern the difference of power well enough to determine if he is the real deal.

A doppelganger would only have to look alike and use some of the skills he showed off at the capital of Kingdom for it to be taken as "death in truth" if a doppel were to die under Ainz/Momon's attack.

You guys have no idea how hyped I am to read the new volume with y'all again

>whom they were officially allied with
"The fact that the Slane Theocracy was supporting the Draconic Kingdom was not publicised because she herself was the highest authority of this country."

ohohoho

so Momon dies against a full powered Jaldabaoth in volume 12, and Ainz Ooal Gown "inherits" Momon's will, with Ainz destroying Jaldabaoth. that way, Momon remains a hero (as he is remembered in one of the drama cds), and Momon is made to exit the world stage

So pack it up guys, Overlord is over eh?

While that's a clever way to get rid of the burden of maintaining Momon's image, I doubt he'd go that far, there are many ways Momon can be used diplomatically that won't work for Ainz with his necromancer image. I don't see him getting rid of him completely

That could actually happen, have Momon die and then have Ainz avenge him be killing Jaldabaoth, in this scenario Ainz's original plan to increase his reputation with Momon succeeds.

I doubt Momon would "die" before the adventurer training is in full swing and he has managed to get people outside of E-Rantel to apply for it and indoctrinated.

Someone has to grow in to take up Momon's boots & mantle and that can't be Ainz since he comes to the public with pre-disposition of supreme one that can slaughter thousands and armies on a whim.

Someone inhering Momon's will and role will have to be someone similar to him obviously for maximum effect of indebting him to Ainz from other than fear.

Why is jerky so stupid
>Jaldabaoth wears a red striped suit
>Frogman wears a red striped suit
why can't he connect the two?

Entomafags please use a trip so i can filter you.

New Wold geography.

"And to the Kingdom’s southwest is a country known as the Holy Kingdom. It’s marked haphazardly on the map, but the country’s border is protected by a wall, the 10,000 Mile Great Wall. It guards against the Wilderness, where many demi-humans are in constant dispute..."

"...On the other side of the Wilderness is the Slane Theocracy..."

"...Look here, to the Northeast of the Empire lies a number of countries. Together they form the Nations Alliance, they also seem to include demi-human cities. The Southwest of the Empire has many canyons forming a giant array of Stela. Countless caves house a group of humans who raises Wyverns. Their tribes lives right here.”

"...and then below this, to the east of this giant lake——we reach the edge of the map."

..."There seems to be a country here that is called the Dragon King Country."

"...It is a country that was created by a powerful dragon in the past. This country’s royalty has also inherited dragon blood… whether it is true or not is doubtful… well, that’s the extent of the map’s explanation."

...Ainz then respectively pointed at the areas south and east beyond the map.

"Towards the east there is a city called the Sea City, towards the south there is another city created by the one name Eight Desire King, it’s the city you must be most wary of. Eight Desire King’s City … is a floating city in the desert."

"Floating city?"

"This is merely hearsay, and may not be accurate, but there is a metropolis below the floating city. As if the floating city can generate an unlimited amount of water, the metropolis is entirely surrounded by a magic enchantment, such that people cannot imagine it is in a desert."

They can't get the Agrands for help anyway. ST is in the way, I have serious doubt ST would allow an Agrand army coming throught their land.

Entoma is just too cute.

The only ones that have seen Jal were EE, Gagaran and Tina.
And only EE recognized his clothes as suit.

We have spoilers of the cover and back yet no spoiler artwork?

Funny you should say that...

>Preferring literal 0 production values
What? I don't care. If you want to watch low-quality product - knock yourself out.

Nice!

[Spoiler] Any more? [/spoiler]

"Preparations for heading to an unknown land"

(The volume title is "The craftsman of Dwarf" in Maruyama's engrish)

Only one so far. I imagine they'll trickle in over the next couple of days.

Can't have quality without production values

Going out to unknow lands. Shalltear decided to go full gear.

She is still suffering from PTSD, I guess.

>Albedo is pure and loyal to her man.
Truly the ultimate waifu.

>inb4 trigger happy Chair causes trouble

G O D D E S S

Ainz should just put a collar on her as "punishment" and direct her to take care of the beastmen with Aura holding the leash for making sure she keeps herself in check.

While Ainz deals with the next revision of Xmas Tree from the Frost Dragon and negotiates with the artisans of Dwarven Kingdom to be exclusively his.

oh god!!!!

i want to become Chair's plaything

Frost Dragon.
Next is dwarf.

Level 46 is surprisingly weak.

Chapter 1: Preparations for a journey to an unknown land
Chapter 2: Seeking the Dwarven Kingdom
Chapter 3: Impending danger
Chapter 4: Koushou (Coming to terms?)
Chapter 5: The Dragon Lord of Frost

The ones attacking the dwarves

>Dragons are 46
Huh. I expected them to be higher.

>11 levels above "national threat"

Since next vol is about his son it was expected for him to appear.

inb4 this guy can beat Pleiades

I get what you're saying but dragons are meant to be the strongest beings in the NW.

Seems pretty much in-line with NW balance for named Dragon Lords vs the rest of races.

They can't be too powerful after all since the best one died half a millenia ago and PDL probably is around 60 due age and being the last child of Dragon Emperor.

It's probably a frost drake or something.

wow Ulbert looks swole

Here are the illustrations.
The last of shalltear is the best one. RIskanon is going to love it.

Ch.5 is named Dragon Lord of Frost and char sheet has a name on him so yeah he isn't some random grab of his species.

Dragon Lord !?

All the levels are in racials so maybe it's really strong but unskilled.

GOAT

Well, dragons got weakened after all those players appearing. They killed the strongest dragons and monsters so it is difficult for them to lvl up.

spoiler it you fucking retard

Arraigning?

>"Holy shit, it's a dwarf being scared of spooky skeleton."
Truly something that spoilers the plot.

Risk user, i am waiting for HQ of pic related. Want it as wallpaper.
There was no need for that one to be spoilered.

this looks like the dragon and the demihumans are in cahoots somehow?

This one is good too and probably the best of this vol.
I think it is supposed to be arreigning ?

>Yamaiko "Int Sensei"
>Primary school teacher

Great, Nazarick ophanage gonna have Yuri as a teacher.

>tfw the frost dragon lord is level 46
>tfw pdl, the strongest dragon lord, is level 50
>tfw kc is level 45 and cd is level 50

The dragon probably covets the dwarven treasures and why would he dirty his own hands instead of forcing demi-humans to do the dirty work for him.

I doubt a Dragon Lord being alone would covet a dusty mountain or territorial claims unless he's later revealed to be someone with allies and not acting solo. Republic isn't that far away and he can fly.

Ainz probably only said "Hi"

Olazird'arc haylilyal

White Dragon Lord

Job: Frost Dragon Lord of the Azellisia Mountain Range
Residence: Former Capital of the Dwarven Kingdom
Alignment: Neutral (-25 Karma)

Racial Levels (these are an approximation since I can't read the furigana)
- Wyrmling (Dragon) 10 lv.
- Juvenile (Dragon) 10 lv.
- Young Adult (Dragon) 10 lv.
- Adult (Dragon) 5 lv.
- Old (Dragon) 1 lv.
- Etc.

Gondo Firebeard

Rune Developer

Job: Fighter (can't make out the rest)
Residence: (somewhere in the) Dwarf Capital
Alignment: Neutral (45)
Levels:
Weaponsmith 4lv.
Armorsmith 3lv.
Itemsmith 3 lv.
Runesmith 1lv.

Yes, a Dragon Lord.

Pe Riyuro

Greatest King of the Tribe

Job: King of the United Kuagoa tribes of the Azellisia Mountain Range
Residence: Former Guild Hall of the Old Dwarven Kingdom's Capital
Alignment: Neutral (40)
Race Levels:
Burrower Beastman (Kuagoa) 10 lv.
Burrower Beastman King (Kuagoa Lord?) 10lv.
Job levels:
Emperor (regular) 2 lv.
Monk 6 lv.
Ki Master 4 lv.
Etc.

>Level 57 Super Slime Assassin is weaker than a 45 Level human
This Dragon Lord is either very young or not even a real Dragon Lord.

Nice.

Already on defensive? Poor humie.

>black bars galore
And so it begins.

If the Frost Dragon Lord is level 46, I imagine PDL to be somewhere in the level 55-60 range, probably getting more levels in "Old" and a few in "Ancient"

You mean that the most powerful dragon lord is level 50?

USA tanks never go above 30tons because they're meant to fit inside cargo planes and ships to be transported. There is no such thing as a 70ton USA tank and never has been.

>What am I doing
>I'm such a dork tee-fucking-hee
kill me/10

an entire generation of tots will know the joy of having a hot teacher, blossoming in their adulthood as a mature woman fetish

>levels
>levels

We are gonna have a levelfag PvP soon.

or Level 60

>KC is already confirmed being stronger than Solution in pure "powerlevels"
>somehow I am on defensive and you are not trolling

pdl isn't even first generation

max level 55

>NWers are shit because they can only get 10 levels in each class

No, they're shitters because they were not made by the supreme beings.

who is KC

Kid Captain

Now, this part you have to take with a grain of salt.

Urbelt Arraigning Odoru
Demon of Great Disaster

The person with the highest firepower of all the magic casters within the guild.
He was a man who was ranked first or second in terms of pure burst damage.
He seemed to have an affinity for speaking like a villain, and that was probably why he liked pretending to be one as well, but that was limited to his words.
In the moment when the game YGGDRASIL ended, he confronted a certain someone in the real world. It did not go well for either of them...

Yamaiko

Brains and Brawn Sensei

A female elementary school teacher within the arcology.
She had a genius imouto and was constantly compared to her.
(the rest is a bit too blurred to make out)

To think I take PDL as a serious threat.

Kid Captain of BS. Chair said he's "stronger" than Solution although nobody really knows what she meant exactly.

The second-strongest person in the Theocracy.

>"Confirmed"
Oh sweet summer child. Call it confirmed when someone with actual experience does an actual analysis of him with divination or rogue/ranger skills.

Thanks user

holy shit. he literally murder/suicided touch me

>Ulbert cucked touch me memes are real

The illustrations with Shalltear are gorgeous! Hope she redeems herself this volume.

So PDL is max level 60, with CD and KC being around his level.

He probably went to kill Touch Me IRL because he coudn't in Yggdrasil.

>Ulbert
I wonder who this person he met IRL when YGG went belly up....
nah who am i kidding

>Yamaiko
>Archology Class Teacher
The Archology Wars come to mind....

She already has.

She BTFOed an entire room of Kuagoa with one swing of her lance, she's going to shine like a crazy blood diamond.

RIP Goat and Insect

If the Frost Drg us really Lv46, I wonder if CZ could 1 shot him like with a .905 rifle.

PDL has always been a serious threat to the already present nations and concentrations of power in New World so he's credible on that front for sure.

But alas he is only dangerous and powerful enough to keep the rest of New World in check with his presence, he can't do that much against Players or their remnants (Demon Gods/gear).

And he is probably partly in dark as well due he had no time to milk the scrub "leader" of 13 Heroes for all his worth in knowledge about Yggdrasil.

I hope he tries dialogue first with Sorcerous Kingdom instead of trying to test the waters with his tail in a way that blows on his face. He isn't that dumb since he managed to survive as the last child of Dragon Emperor.

>And he is probably partly in dark as well due he had no time to milk the scrub "leader" of 13 Heroes for all his worth in knowledge about Yggdrasil.
new theory: slane used downfall on the 13 heroes leader to murder/suicide the other player, so yggdrasil information wouldn't spread

You what? If even Shalltear could judge him as strong it means he wasn't "weak" like Level ~30 Brain. And he was far more outstandind than his Level 30+ companions despite having a weapon she could only describe as "plain-looking" compared to what other members had. And if she thought that Solution was weaker then she was weaker. In pure powerlevels.

Sounds retarded enough that a desperate human supremacist might even try that.

when?

WDL rough stat estimation
>HP 55
>MP 20
>P. Atk. 43
>P. Def. 40
>Speed 27
>M. Atk. 13
>M. Def. 30
>Resist 32
>Special 29

>estimation
>M. Def. 30
>Resist 32
>Special 29

hes fucked senpai

When she completely fooled Brain with her disguise which was much better than anything the maids and Demiurge had on to "conceal" their identities.

How many Sites Has Vol11?

Didn't end well for both of them.

Both of them still punching each other as they fell of a skyscaper comes into my mind.

>In Vo. 11. When Shalltear BTFOed Kuagoa with her lance.

It really sounds, like he killed touch me

>oh sweet summer child

Completely useless since Shalltear couldn't even pinpoint how he -might- stronger as a warrior (of which Shalltear confirms she has no idea of) compared to Solution who isn't a warrior either but a shoggoth/assassin.

It could be stronger as overall combat outlook for a warrior or even just a hunch since Shalltear hadn't attacked him at this point so she couldn't even use her own strength as a judge of character.

"This apple is stronger than this orange because I only looked at it and have no skills in discerning the worth of this apple" is basically your "confirmation".

I wish this kind of retarded "I take this as truth because it supports my headcanon" would be laid to rest by Ainz, Aura or Nigredo already from both of our sides but alas this volume only confirmed my own cautious estimate about Dragon Lords being 45, only one level off.

Yeah, he's really fucking weak, but then again some DLs might be stronger than others. That Pe guy is level 38, maybe it's a good estimation of the power of the leader of the Beastmen attacking the Draconic Kingdom

I believe we forgotten about the sweet cakes and stuff cook up by Pestonya too.

>news got out that Nazarick orphanage have a hot teacher and amazing snacks

>Kids around starts to murder their parents to get in.

Level 38 Beasman King
>HP 42
>MP 0
>P. Atk. 38
>P. Def. 37
>Speed 17
>M. Atk. 0
>M. Def. 16
>Resist 22
>Special 11

Well it's pretty much baseline for what you'd expect of feared Dragon Lords, they have their racial strengths on be wary of. 45 for the "adults" and maybe ~60 for the royal ass-old ancient dragons.

If all the adult dragons were >50 it wouldn't be of any real bother for them to rule over the rest of New World with sheer numbers.

I wonder if he and the dragon swore loyalty to Ainz.

They have visible levels, will they serve Nazarick?

>One week before volume 10 releases
>Already have images of art pages
>Already have synopsis of the chapters

>One day before volume 11 releases
>No info at all

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Quite likely. Everyone with displayed levels has ended up serving Nazarick, one way or another.

Did you even bother to check the thread before posting?

this is the level of spoilers i want

i'll probably be dipping after this, when the summaries come out

Read thread. I already poster the art pages and someone(Nigel?) already translated everything.

filename

Yep, that was me. It may take a couple more days for the raws to hit and people to start translating, but the hype train is boarding.

You feeling EdgyAnon?

The Hype train is overloading!!!

>He seemed to have an affinity for speaking like a villain, and that was probably why he liked pretending to be one as well, but that was limited to his words.
Gonna have to disagree with that translation. Feels more like the latter part flows into the next sentences, like in "Not particularly worth mentioning, however [...]"
Hard to tell with the bad resolution though, can we get a better image of just the text?

I didn't post it, I just translated it and like I said, you have to take it with a grain of salt.

Either Chinese scans or RiskyAnon or ScanAnon get their books.

He probably has the remaining 10 levels in Dragon Lord class. This allows him to cast Wild Magic but he's a glass canon.

Yeah, just throwing in my opinion

For the moment that is the only thing i found. I guess we must wait for RISK user to save us.

She and everyone worth anything can feel powerlevels of others unless they can conceal it in Overlord. She and Solution have a pretty close relationship in a way, plus Solution is below her in the hierarchy and they both are from Nazarick. No way she doesn't know how strong Solution is. And just because her stats are allocated somewhere else besides her strength stat, it doesn't mean that a Level 57 Assassin would be felt weaker than a Level 55 Warrior (for example).

>kids murder parents to get into the orphanage
>ainz makes death knight fathers and lich mothers
>instead of pressuring kids to go to college, undead parents pressure kids to kill themselves
>generation pretty much turns out the same as every other one, they hate their parents
>but growing older (and decaying), they begin to see themselves in their parents and accept their flaws, learning to love again

I hope I get my v11 soon. I may be able to read the CN translation but I'd feel better after backchecking it against the JP. However, this team is quite close to the original text.

>Ainz-sama's passive plans to turn the world into undead is working!

flow my tears, the humie said

I would place more trust in Shalltear's judgment if she had used few skills or even batted him away from her but just by looking I really doubt the efficiency of her appraisal based on glance.

I'm not saying KC is weaker than Solution but ranking him too much above her would be a colossal mistake. Even Demiurge can't "sense" the level of Gagaran and Tina before he one-shots them.

Demiurge is one of the most intelligent and he wasn't pressed for lack of time or concentration so why couldn't he sense G&T just by looking at them, hmm?

Demiurge had already exchanged attacks with Evileye so he knew her approximate before he decided to use Hellfire Wall on G&T and was caught by surprise that they died instantly to it.

Nigel you can use name your posts.

So I can use YurifagNo.3

New thread

I learned my lesson. No more namefagging. By my TLs you shall know me.

Amen.

From my way of looking at things, it just proves my point. Shalltear and Demiurge are not true warriors like Sebas, for example, but they can still feel how strong those who are strong enough, like Evileye and Captain. At this point, the only way to fool them is either to conceal one's powerlevel (which would only make them think that this person is weaker than he actually is) or have a way to outright shove fake stats in faces of those who look at this person (person appears to be stronger than he actually is). We don't know much about Captain, but I highly doubt he has such a build.

I thought you only speak Chinese, can you also read Japanese?

You're doing God's work my man

Thine name shall be praised in silence

From the context of his post I think he must be learning?

He can do both. That is how he does stuff.

Ok, before this thread offically dies.

Remember.

Beware of FBI-kun, MI6-chan, etc.

I can read both, but my JP skill level is lower than my CN skill level. I'm not confident of doing long sentences, which is why I'm not directly TLing from JP, but I can understand CN well enough and I think I can get the proper meaning across when I cross reference it with the JP.

And I'm sort of learning, yes. I did Gate v7/8 as a warmup for Overlord v11.

BLESS NIGEL I HOPE I CAN MEET YOU AND KISS YOU NO HOMO

Sasuga Nigel-sama

I have to agree that we disagree because "by the glance" approximate doesn't work on wishful thinking like "only these classes can do it or same class can glance over same class and know the truth".

Crossing of arms and skills backed by their own "experience" is the only way you get a reading of something. Brain is a pure warrior and a genious and he couldn't discern Shalltear's worth by mere glance so that's another nail on your coffin.

Unless you want to spin your "view" that "but it doesn't count in this instance because she is so high he can't feel the difference by it being magically mysterious fluff".