Why do some autist hate this?

Is Cred Forums the most tsundere of all boards?
Re:Zero is so good and better than Steins;Gate.
Both are time travel anime but Re:Zero doesn't have plot holes in the writing and doesn't have asspull ending where everybody lives because of le choice of steins gate.

Theres a plot hole/inconsistency in like the first paragraph of re:zero.

His phone was said to be on "very low battery" but he has used it for several weeks up until the whale incident.

So what's the deal with this shit ? What's the pitch ? Everybody talks about it left and right yet I have no fucking idea this manga is about

Even stein's;gay is fucking Macbeth compared to this melodramatic shit.

>Secondaries

My phone never runs out of battery for at least a month. Buy a better quality phone user.

Some retard gets transported into a fantasy world where he dies a bunch and he has time loop abilities.

The character is the most retarded character you will ever see and the show is just your regular full of cliches and tropes anime.

Plot holes, asspull end.
Re:Zero have better writing than Steins;gate

I'll agree that it had a great start, but goddamn did it ever lose itself after that beginning. I found it just got harder and harder to watch.

It's better than most anime for sure.
Cred Forums being contrarian is normal.

So that's why it's popular

This is the best plot hole you can find?
It's not even a plot hole because he's using a flip phone which lasts for a long time.

Cred Forums contrarian influence.

I didn't participate in the threads at all. I might've enjoyed it more if I did I think.

dat nasty.

Something between half and two thirds of the posts in those threads were about waifu wars, and the rest were WN readers shitting over anime-only watchers. The Rem torture scene was pretty much the high-water mark of the anime, it only went downhill from there. You missed absolutely nothing.

What a time.

Why do some autists like this?

>Why do some autist hate this?
>le choice of steins gate

Read Zero, you fucking prick. The guy paved his own way to happiness, and it was not painless, you fag.

I'm not defending S;G, as it has its' flaws (not these you pointed out) but Re:Zero just sucks compared to it. It's stuff 17 y/os would enjoy.

>implying you aren't 14

Also, I'm more than tired of ESL-tachi like you typing like shit. There's plural nouns, you know? And "hate"? It could be in progressive form, too, so it will read better.

Also, learn about commas while you're at it, ESL-kun.

Are you saying the le choice of steins;gate is not an asspull that contradicts their so called FATE where if it's a person's time to die he/she will die and no matter what you do. The kid of the TV owner even proved that. She can't kill Okabe because of some bullshit FATE.

Now all Okabe has to do was to pretend she's dead and she lives. If that wasn't an asspull I don't know what is.

The point was that the Universe can be deceived. The way he finds that out in Zero is great.

>anything is better than steins
play it again if you've forgotten.

Nai couldn't kill Okabe because 'Okabe will be tourtured to death by Nai in the future' was true. Meaning he must live until then.
He could bullshit Kurisu's death because he never confirmed she was dead. The only thing that was true was 'Okabe saw Kurisu lying in a pool of blood'.
I guess the problem with that logic is that time favors Okabe. It seems the thing that matters most is the observer's interpretation, and not what actually happened.

>Suddenly a tracksuit wearing faggot shows up
>most of the time is dead

10/10

Time doesn't just favor Okabe, it favors anyone who's an active observer. Okabe just happens to be an active observer.

Its one i literally found after going from the anime to ln.

And no your flip phone doesnt last a month let alone few weeks when its on the cusp of dying. The authors exact phrase when talking about the phone :
"About to run out of battery"

So please shill less

The only inconsistencies that have ever mildly bothered me in Re:Zero were all in the 1st arc (Particularly Subaru's hightened fighting ability and how long it took him to realize the nature of return from death), and that's probably just because the author was wet behind the ears.

Arc 2 and beyond really doesn't have anything that I've had a major problem with.

I now see the contradiction in my own post. Thanks for clearing that up. I just started assuming weird things since Okabe was unique with the d-mail stuff.

>he hasn't read S;G 0

> gets called out with their asspull ending
> read the novel hurr durr we explained the asspull

Changing the rules of your story is an asspull.

>better than Steins;Gate.
except that it isn't
rezero went straight to shit around episode 12
with white whale and autistic bishops

>She can't kill Okabe because of some bullshit FATE.
There is no real fate. What is important is that when an event central to the progress of a timeline happens and is observed, it cannot be changed. Kurisu's "death" was only an important event because it's what led to Okabe sending the e-mail and causing all of the later events of the VN. Since Kurisu's death was never confirmed, as long as Okabe ends up sending the e-mail for the same reason, the timeline remains consistent.

That's actually interesting, he even took a photo in one time line, right?

You're forgetting that Steins;Gate is a vn, so yeah, take your plot holes along with you're shit taste

Why did Okabe faked her death when you said she didn't die in the first place?

If Okabe faked her death, that means she did actually die first.

Remember, the first time he went back in titor's machine, Okabe fucked up and Kurisu did die. The point was that Okabe originally only saw Kurisu and blood. As long as that happened, what transpired to make that scene could change. Her death wasn't required.