Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

It's confirmed. Crusch is bottom.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!UEtWjBYS!aMOxU3VI0kvrmY1o1hu-Kjw0eqYWFZwvHstf1yA_siE
youtube.com/watch?v=CiTNrSCH97k
rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuki_Subaru/Synopsis
youtube.com/watch?v=CJiG15euUes
translationchicken.com/2016/09/28/rezero-arc-4-chapter-1-the-place-they-returned-to2/
youtu.be/xF9dbsyHFT0?t=80
otscans.com/foolslide/series/rezero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu__daisanshou__truth_of_zero/
hobbystock.jp/
imgur.com/a/scbkk
imgur.com/a/OVp28
imgur.com/a/qhHL1
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-arc-6-subaru-visits-rem-and-makes-an-oathtranslated/
zeroliveblog.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope so much that Crusch gets her memories back and Ferri becomes happy again.

Rem is overrated

What is Felix about to do with that commander?

Maybe I'm biased but at this point it wouldn't make much sense for Rem not to win the japanesecarmanufacturerbowl, really.

This.

> Two threads other than this is going on.
> And alot of them are stigmatizing the series
Alot of people really hate this series. I'm too fucking tired.

>mfw finally caught up with 2016 after not following seasons for two years
Do your worst and spoil me, Cred Forums. Is there any material to adapt for a new season or were the 9 novels done? I think the only spoiler i know is "Who's Rem?" after the vanilla ending. Also, about Roswald, did he eradicate the entire oni clan? It's so convenient that he takes in the sisters that easily.

Anime adapted all the 9 available novels, so S2 would have enough material in 2 years I think. The Web Novel is on Arc 6, but they won't adapt that.

Repay everything she has done for him

No, make that three. Son of a bitch. Fucking shitposters and falseflaggers making more and more damn threads. At this rate, hell is going to go on forever and the series will be stigmatized on Cred Forums.

I really would've wanted the anime to end with Subaru slitting his own throat and coming back to, you know.

Didn't have enough time. Plus they wanted to end the season on a happy note. Even if it was false happiness.

Now don't we all...

Get out while you can user. There is only more suffering to come.

Is there ever gonna be a season 2?

Binge watched this in 2 days, pretty damn good desu.

>Roswaal

Oh you mean the wifebeater?

mega.nz/#!UEtWjBYS!aMOxU3VI0kvrmY1o1hu-Kjw0eqYWFZwvHstf1yA_siE

I think it was the best rated/most viewed anime or something this season, so most probably once it has enough material.

What's this?

Arc 4 has a 100k word prologue

Is it a new update?

Show is over
Won't be a second season
We don't need more Reddit:zero threads guys, nothing to discuss here. Move on

SnK in comparison took nearly 4 years though. I'm afraid my interest in it by then will be dead.

Thank you

Would you agree to fuck Crusch if the price was that it has to be a threesome with the catboy?

You can always read the webnovel.

You never know user.

Arigatou, seinen.

Fuck yes.

Doing god's work as always user

sure catboy can suck my cock and lick my ass

That aside if there's anything they're going to cut from Arc 4 in the LNs I seriously hope it's scenes like the first half of chapter 23. I feel like even Tappei forgot Emilia knew what a pinky promise was while writing it.

>cant even be bothered to shope the rest of the faces

sasuga shitposter

Either she wants to fuck you or she doesn't, there wouldn't be any catboy "price". If you want to fap to a trap, just fap to a trap like everyone else.

Its supposed to be representative of falselfagging user.

>You panic and throw him under the desk

This part gets me every time.

>Ram: “...Permission has not been granted for me speak on matters. More desirable is that you converse directly with Roswaal-sama. I haven't an idea how far Garf let his mouth slip, however.”
>Subaru: “Garf... oh, Garfiel. He's a lot different from the impression I had of him when all I knew was his name. Which reminds me, there's something kinda bothering me.”
>Ram: “What is it?”
>Ram's brows knit and her gaze is strict, but Subaru just crosses his arms.
>Subaru: “Does he love you? That's sorta what it felt like from what he was saying.”
>Ram: “...And just when I began to wonder what you'd say.”
>Ram sighs, sincerely dumbfounded at that one. But since she didn't deny it, Subaru can't hold back a seriously out-of-place grin.
>Subaru: “I won't say he's got strange tastes. You look cute. ...and I think he has the willpower to keep loving you over a long period of knowing you.”
>Ram: “That there are males in the world captivated by my abounding intellect and beauty is unavoidable. Although, I have already devoted my all to the one I should devote my everything, so I wouldn't say I desire it.”

YOU DUN FUCKED UP MIMI

>Either she wants to fuck you or she doesn't, there wouldn't be any catboy "price"

Not necesarilly, you know, some people may be doesn't have special interest into you but is curious and willing to partake in a threesome. Not because she is interesting in you but in the experience tiself.

What if Garfiel actually loves Rem, but since he forgot her, it redirected onto Ram?

>Hearing that, Subaru judged that he should end the conversation about here. After a moment of thought, Subaru quietly held his hand out to Ferris.

>Ferris: “Nywhat?”

>Subaru: “Just, I feel like I haven't thanked you properly for all the help you've given me. There's healing my body, and, straight-up, if you weren't around for the White Whale and SLOTH, there's lots of places where things wouldn't have gone right at all. ...And, I'm grateful to you for Rem.”

>Ferris: “...I dyon't think you're being mean or sarcastic, but that's all it turned into.

>Subaru: “That's me activating my skill, KUUKI YOMENAI. Please put up with it.”

>He said the words with honest feelings of thanks, but they did not please Ferris. But at least the feeling itself got through. Ferris grasped Subaru's outstretched hand, and firmly completed the handshake. While feeling Ferris' palm,

>Subaru: “Thin fingers, tiny hands. Rugged, manly fingers... was the development I was expecting, but it didn't happen.”

>Ferris: “This perfectly dressed-up adorable Ferri-chan couldn't pyossibly show everyone such a disappointing development. Nyot a single unwanted hair or patch of rough skin, entirely natural.”

CONTINUING

>Otto: “Were you just asleep?”
>Subaru: “Merely lost in reverie, stop being so doubtful. Anyway I was half-unconscious and kinda didn't hear you, what?”
>Otto: “If you're going to cover things up could you please cover them up to the end? ...I mean look, I'm saying I'm surprised. About this situation.”
>Otto: “I didn't think they would free the hostages so easily. From a merchant's standpoint, keeping hold of the weak points you can hold onto would be best when considering the future.”
>Subaru: “Is that really coming from a merchant's standpoint? Not an evil dictator's? Can you do something about how the you inside me keeps changing jobs to something way way way way shadier?”
>Thinking back on it, Subaru didn't have many memories of Otto doing anything properly merchantish. He professed he had that huge load of oil for sale, but perhaps he wasn't actually a pyromaniac? Although pretty late for it, Subaru looks at Otto with a gaze doubting his origin story.

Who is Otto? Really?

>Ferris proudly raised his ungrasped hand and flashed a glimpse of the pale legs beneath his skirt, boldly exposing the inviting beauty of slender, womanly legs. Subaru's shoulders drooped in dejection,

>Subaru: “But, he's a guy.”

>Ferris: “Yes, Ferri-chan is a man in soul and body both.”

>Subaru: “If you're that proud about it, what's with the outfit. What about this is a guy?”

>Delicate clothes on men was impermissible—was not how antiquated Subaru's thinking was, but he could at least tell that Ferris' behaviour plummeted far along a path antithetical to masculinity.

>Ferris placed his finger to his lips at Subaru's question, and while seductively waving his hips,

>Ferris: “'Cause Crusch-sama said this outfit suits Ferri-chan soo weeell. That a visage that makes his soul shine brighter suits him. —All Ferri-chan's doing is responding to Crusch-sama's words with full devotion.”

>Subaru: “But that's something...”

>That the present Crusch wouldn't know, was how Subaru was going to continue before he stopped himself.

>Ferris would already know that without Subaru having to say it. Purposefully voicing it would only hurt, but more importantly, it was preposterous to speak as if it was something bad done to Subaru himself in front of Ferris.

>If people talking about Rem as if they knew her irritated himself, then that meant Ferris definitely didn't want to hear those words from Subaru.

CONTINUING

The bishop of jewery.

>“—I wonder what will happen to the Karsten clan now.”

>“...Huh?”

>Abruptly, those words hammered on Subaru's eardrums.

>Quiet, cold, an intonation with emotions frozen. The question of 'Who was that?' carried enough strength that even though he heard the voice come from right in front of him, Subaru was slow to put it together.

>His head drooped, Ferris' bangs prevented his expression from showing through.

>Keeping that posture, Ferris' grip on Subaru's hand strengthened.

>Ferris: “Crusch-sama alone absolutely will I protect.”

>Subaru: “Fe-Ferris?”

>Ferris: “Soooo!”

>Ferris' voice suddenly bounced back up and he raised his head. His eyes housed the same mischievous look as always, and as if that second of transformation was a lie,

>Ferris: “You hafta keep your promise too, Subaru-kyun! Don't, and I'll make the mana inside you go crazy 'till you go insane and die!”

>Subaru: “Don't say that while smiling! Also don't threaten partners in your ally!”

>Ferris: “But more than a threat, it's a death sentence?”

>Subaru: “That's worse! Geez.”

Dunno, but what he did during arc 4 and 5. He is no normal merchant, definitely.

Please amend your copypasta to this
>Ferris: “'Cause Crusch-sama said this outfit suits Feri-chan soo weeell. A visage to each that makes their soul shine brighter suits them. —All Feli-chan's doing is responding to Crusch-sama's words with full devotion.”

You know if Gaaf had the balls he probably would have won over Ram

>Garfiel interrupts, telling Subaru and co to use the same road on their way back. He'll be taking care not to attack them, but in worst case make sure not to forget the password.
>Subaru: “Password?”
>Garfiel: “'F ya say th' password when y'cross th' boundary, yer not gonna be treated like attackers. Password's BAIRABAIRA BELOW GULLIMOOR.”

Quick someone go deepest lore on this. What does the password mean?

who wants their daily dose of cancer because I got some youtube.com/watch?v=CiTNrSCH97k

I hate anime fanbase.

thats why Im giving back to the community with cancer

and its even the 6th time i post this since i made it and there is always that user that just find me slothful for not covering also that face or editing the white hair away...
not realizing this
Taida desu ne

>Implying Cred Forums isn't already biased on it for being isekai in the first place.

No, I just came back. Make that four. Bunch of fucking assholes. Too many threads. Too much stigma. Fuck all of them.

Otto knows magic?

Yes. Honestly in this setting it's probably easier to think in terms of 'who doesn't know magic?'

You're pretty fast with these. Thanks.

Why do you even care? As long as they don't shit up the threads where actual discussion is happening, like this one, let them do what they want.

People have been hating on this series and calling it Reddit:Zero since episode 1. The only difference now is that the criticisms change and everything devolved into waifuwars.

Real powerful earth magic to be exact

>Implying

Ram only wants the clown dick.

For some reason I want for Petra to suffer greatly.

Why? Stop that.

All he needed to do was to out-cock the clown cock.

A dumb merchant who makes bad deals.

I don't want to stop.

Did the people who ceated this piece of art (for marketing, obviously) forgot Felix has a barbed male cat penis, likely to be rubbing against Crusch's thighs?

They wouldn't forget something like that.

She really ought to let it bother her more that her family would still be alive if not for the fact that the clown is an asshole. What does she even see in him that could possibly overshadow the deaths of all her relatives?

Looks like an implied rape scene
Of course I'm ok with this

Stockholm Syndrome

Make that five. Oh well. These generals (ironically) are alot better (more or less) now than it was airing. We have more discussions regarding sins but the one thing I hate is spoonfeeding. Too lazy to look up for themselves.

What family? Ram's only meaningful relation has only ever been Roswaal.

It's hentai logic, ironically. You already fell in love with the person you are supposed to hate. That would mean you were too late and the one that is addicted is too far gone.

She used to have parents.

They're unnamed npc characters they don't matter.

Dear LelDouche, regarding your post about Rem giving high praise to Subaru for being weak shit in the last thread:

>Tripfag in charge of understanding a character
Why am I not surprised here.
Listen, faggot.
Rem is not giving high praise to Subaru for being a weak piece of shit. This is painfully obvious if you just use your fucking brain like any human being. I know, hard task for a tripfag, but at least give it a bloody try.
What is Subaru's ability?
Returning to the past via death.
What happens in about 95% of cases where Subaru fucks up horribly?
He fucking dies.
What does that mean for the situation that led to his death?
He has to tackle it again to resolve it, which he eventually - surprise! - succeeds in. Inevitably.
So then, what did people in the current timeline see?
That's right. Subaru somehow always managing to overcome any fucking hurdle that is thrown at him. That is the Natsuki Subaru that people in the current timeline know. Yeah, he's delivered plenty of cringe material, but in the end he saved the day a few times.
Speaking of saving.
Who did Subaru save by giving her a purpose beyond being sorry for herself because a part of her was glad that her sister's horn is gone?
OH SHIT NIGGA, THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT! REM!
IT'S ALMOST LIKE REM GOT SAVED BY SUBARU FROM HER OWN COMPLEXES.
SHE EVEN FUCKING TELLS HIM THAT; STRAIGHT TO THE FUCKING FACE; DIRECTLY. DID YOU WATCH EPISODE 18 AT FUCKING ALL YOUR TURD CHEWING CUM GARGLING FAGGOT? SHE L I T E R A L L Y SAYS THAT HE UNFROZE HER TIME, THAT THE SUBARU SHE KNOWS IS A HERO THAT WOULDN'T RUN AWAY AND INSTEAD FACE AND OVERCOME HIS ISSUES NO MATTER HOW FUCKING CRUEL IT IS. BECAUSE THAT IS EXACTLY THE SUBARU OF THE CURRENT TIMELINE, THAT SUCCEEDS IN THE FACE OF ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE ODDS DUE TO HAVING A FUCKING CHEAT CODE. IN OTHER WORDS, THE SUBARU THAT REM IS PRAISING IS INDEED WORTHY OF PRAISE, BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT THE TOLL, HE WILL DO HIS HARDEST TO ACHIEVE HIS GOAL AND SUCCEED. YOU DUMB FUCK.

tl;dr

i cant tell if this is lel ouch responding to himself or what

My rights

Why do people like Rem? I'm on episode 24 right now and I doubt anything will convince me to like her. All I see her doing is hiding her feelings for Subaru then throwing all her love at him. Like that moment when they fight the white whale for the final time and Subaru asks for her assistance and she's all like "Anything for you Subaru-kun" totally ruined the mood. Truthfully I find the relationship between Emilia and Subaru to be much more believeable.

I love the fact that you aren't using this as an opportunity to tripfag. Stay awesome, user!

Is that Garfiel in the lower panel?

Regulus would probably be an AnCap.

For years and years she let her sister ignorantly clean the chamber pot of one of the people who bears the greatest responsibility for the massacre of everyone they knew and loved.

How did Ram find out about Roswal's part in what happened to her village? Did she figure it out on her own or did he himself tell her about it?

Ram found out about it somewhere along the line while living in the mansion. Everyone else found out about it when Roswaal as spilling the beans and making fun of Ram about how sad it was she was forced into contract.

He probably told her, because he would need to explain his book to her, and she would question if he knew her village would be massacred.

regulus is that you?

>making fun of Ram about how sad it was she was forced into contract.
This guy must have the most spectacular cock. I don't know what else she could see in him.

>talking with this retard

There is literally nothing redeemable about Roswaal. Literally nothing.

This sounds like a challenge. I bet that by arc 10 Roswaal will be likeable.

He can sure fly and save Subaru Subaru Subaru kyun.

How many arcs did the anime adapt?
Any summaries of each arc?

rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuki_Subaru/Synopsis

He's really, really rich.

3 arcs, arc 4 is longer than the first three arcs I heard and it's still going on in the light novels

It starts in the LNs next month

I think we found Regulus guys

Except the Ulgrams were to test Subaru's RbD.

Good to know then, thanks

Explain this

I guess.

Regulus goes on rants and wont shut the fuck up

Easily triggered, goes on rants about something that's done and over with and doesn't learn when to shut up

Where are the rest of these? I'm behind.

Look in the archive of previous threads. The links are still there.

Seven damn threads. I got a headache.

Well at least we know that the series won't be forgotten anytime soon.

Ferris wears that suit because Crusch once said it looked good on him. She probably meant it as a joke now he wears it everyday. Crusch probably hasn't said anything about it because she doesn't want to hurt his feelings and just goes with it.

Like I honestly can't read it.

No matter what spot I try to read it just hurts.

The cat parts seem to only add and not replace.

Man, the manga sure is explicit.

We're reaching the Elsa chapters boys

I wouldn't mind Rem bashing my guts.

I don't want her to disappear.

Arc 4 manga will start next spring

YES

alright, I'm interested. How do I get started on this series, it's an LN right?

Source or you're a faggot.

WN first, LN second, Manga third.

Source on that?

Is the WN translated somewhere? All I'm finding is moonrune shit.

search up translationchicken

The usual shitpost. Are you new?

Thanks for the spoonfeeding, my friend

Dat Crusch tho

no problem make sure to bookmark that shit before you delete your history next time

There are more chapters around that are translated, especially the AU chapters though you're gonna have to pry some of them out.

Would he stick it in her?

Why did Subaru lose an eye and an arm if he has Return by Death?
Nigga just go back, that's a huge handicap.

He did though.

He didn't? it's just fanart.

Why did Big Boss lose an eye and an arm if he's the best mercenary of all time?
It's for the lore.

He did technically lose an arm due to dragon aids.

Al is Subaru confirmed.

Pretty sure it's only spreading, he didn't lose it. The dragon aids heals him, instead of hurting him.

user, do you have more pics of regulus?

And by your typing looks like you don't belong in this board. I'm watching you, scum.

I watched the confession scene out of context and it was cute, then while watching the show. Dude literally asked her to be his consolation prize and run away. Why did people get emotional invested on that ship? or is it just because muh waifu feelings? Also Crusch best queen, the elections are a joke.

>Dude literally asked her to be his consolation prize and run away. Why did people get emotional invested on that ship? or is it just because muh waifu feelings?
This ship exist beyond that one scene.

Because everyone wants to self inself as Subaru to be with Rem, but they can't because Subaru wants Emilia.
And yeah, Jewloli could be competent but she's a jew.

SAUCE NAO.

Some of it panders to our pathetic cravings for a woman like that. Also, Rem is a good character with good development. I was hoping for more of it, then Tappei put her in coma.

Isn't it a well-known fact that most Remfags self-insert as Rem or something?

>sauce nao
cringe

You have to be contrarian not to like Rem, not necessarily as a waifu, but as a character regardless.
She was given an extremely appealing character design, personality, and her development absolutely dwarfs all of the other characters (except Suburu, obviously).

Yeah, its calling having sympathy user.

This. The second half was the "Subaru and Rem Horror Show".

I see that Regulus managed to line up wtih Echidna's tendencies.

>contrarian
But I like silver haired girls
And I like elf ears

last one for user I'll try to look for more

Ahh

It's around the point she got twistered that she cemented herself as everyone's favourite.

>Dude literally asked her to be his consolation prize and run away.

You can read the AU chapters about that, he basically debunks that notion.

Just greedy for screentime

Yeah, episode 15 was the turning point.

His clown dick is fucking massive. Fills Ram up with mana no problem.

>Dude literally asked her to be his consolation prize and run away

Nah

>The day he lost against fate. The day he threw away everything, the day he ran away from everything. The day when he intended to give up everything, but just couldn’t give up one person.

Generic response but

go read the novel.

Well he isn't a merchant per se.

>having a nice sleep
>suddenly hear youtube.com/watch?v=CJiG15euUes
>eyes open at the speed of sound.

I'm scared

Not him but I'd love to. Where? I wanna read the original episode 18 confession scene.

Its largely the same. The point people are contesting is later scenes and monologues for Subaru that he was treating Rem as a silver medal.

Imagine having that as a ringtone.
Not that anyone calls me, anyways

Thanks, Regulus needs more pics.

It's not because I think that Rem was his silver medal, it's because I wanna read the novel but all I've found is post episode 25 stuff.

New translation

translationchicken.com/2016/09/28/rezero-arc-4-chapter-1-the-place-they-returned-to2/

Why doesn't Regulus fuck his waifus?

>[Ferris: Don’t play dumb nyan, your gate is over-strained nyan. While healing you I had to forcefully inject a large amount of Mana through your gate, it could be a bit damaged nyan. Aren’t you feeling weak or tired, physically and magically?]

>At Ferris’ question, Subaru turned his neck and shoulders. Spinning around, he couldn’t find anything wrong. He jumped a bit and there seemed to be nothing to worry about.

>[Subaru: No problem. Both the used parts and the unused parts are fine. Putting the gate aside, I don’t usually use magic anyway]

Seems like the broken gate doesn't affect Subaru.

He's a disgusting purist. And thinks any girl that isn't a virgin, is a slut who deserves death.

he is a purefag

>Seems like the broken gate doesn't affect Subaru.
Its not broken, just damaged. If he pushes it, it would probably fuck him up, but since he's not a magic user its not a big deal.

found another one

Crusch is seriously best girl. At this point there isn't any room for debate.

So he doesn't fuck them because he thinks they are going to lose their appeal if they lose their virginity?
He is truly Cred Forums's incarnation.

As a Remfag I disagree but I think she's the most gallant and dignified - a paragon of leadership.

CLOWN COCKED

Also his version of love is basically entirely based on looks.

Gallant and dignified are objectively the best qualities a waifu can have.

yeah what even worse was when he encounter Emilia since she didnt know the word virgin he was so happy that she was that pure and raise his expectation in other girls because of that

What if she gets the first kid during the series' run?

Is Felix a l3wd k4t?

did she actually get fucked by clownman or is this a meme

Holy shit based user

И0 h3 15 4 f4gg07.

She did.

No, the best qualities in a waifu are devotion and reliability. If a girl is utterly devoted to you and you can trust her with anything (that doesn't magically kill either of you on the spot for saying it), that's the best waifu.

Arc 4?

Please explain all this.

The anime adapted 9 novels. How many arcs was that. What is the difference between the LN and webnovels? How far ahead is the webnovel?

No memes aside she definitely got the clown dick on a daily

Nah

He is a man in soul and spirit. He crossdressed to please Crush.

I'm afraid it is no meme. They were fucking the morning before everyone but Ram went to the capital. And apparently a few times while Honda was training with the maids. Who knows how many more times before that.

Left or right?

Down with the clown.

I bet Rem could carry me so if I have to choose I'll choose her. Sorry Patrasche.

anime covered the first 3 arcs the LN will be in arc 4 in October and the WN is in arc 6 the author wants to make 11 arc in total and he said he will try to wrap up the story in the next 4 years

>How many arcs was that
Three arcs minus the a epilogue.

I heard the anime fucks up some stuff. Is the whole WN translated up to the end of the anime?

Will Rem wake up before Christmas?

Hey, no shit. Everyone knows Felix is a boy.

>I bet Rem could carry me
That's sexy.

9 Volumes was Arcs 1-3, Vol 10 starts arc 4. Arc 4 in the WN is as long or longer than the first 3 arcs combined. The LN edits the WNs, adding, moving or deleting scenes as the author sees fit.

WN is in the middle of arc 6.

>right
Huh?

who knows he still in the tower I think

Nope. Not even close. I think its barely started in terms of translations, and translation efforts seem more focused on new material pushing into arc 4.

She'll be the Asahina to my Makoto. Chocobo-waifu.

Understood thanks, I can assume that translations of all LN/WN are not yet up to date, so check on this in a few months if I remember about it existing.

It's like if Gendo fucked Rei. At least the clown is a good man, right?

why the fuck is Rigel hugging an random stranger?
also what the fuck is that thing it keeps making cameos

>Clown
>Good
Choose only one item from this list.

Watch as Tappei is posts the chapter where Rem wakes up on Dec 25th. It would be the greatest gift ever.

nope he is a wife beater and his ram not even his real waifu

Isn't that just a dog he's hugging? Also, more of best family.

holy shit I fucked up my grammar I need sleep

>Roswaal the wifebeater
>A good man

I would hang a blue star from my christmas tree in celebration.

that dog is everywhere in the illustrations not to mention you see him walk around in the anime in town too

Random stranger is fluffy. Rigel obviously takes after his dad.

Does the series act as a multiverse? Like when he dies in various loops has that stayed a part of that timeline and it's only mental travel? Much of the emotional impact is lost when characters are forced to either kill him or have something bad happen (puck ending the world?) all to have it amount to nothing but a forgotten loop.

The sooner the better.

Make it happen Tappei

>At least the clown is a good man, right?
Nope. He lets a lot of bad shit happen that he could easily prevent, and gets slappy when things aren't going his way.

The time travel is pretty much rewinding time, I think.

Echidna suggested it from what I've heard around, but it appears she was just doing some mind fuckery on Toyota.

>Does the series act as a multiverse?
Technically unknown, but heavily implied to not be. There are some things shown that basically extend loops after he dies so you see some of the aftermath, but you could consider RbD to actually be more of a premonition ability if you wanted to.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN WHALE, WILLHELM!

Reinhardt kills GigaPuck in one of the timelines after Suzuki dies so I think they just continue without Toyota

Puck can't really end the world because Reinhard is a thing. Even Roswaal apparently at least matches his strength.

>Christmas chapter Rem gets revived
>She her soul is corrupted

Tappei ruins chirstmas

Maybe if I kill myself I can find what went wrong.

I just finished the anime and I want more Re: Zero, but I'm in no way a fan of novels.
Is the manga worth reading? How far is it? Does it get released frequently?

The latest chapter I've found is from the part where Ferris is healing Subaru, is that correct?

Wut, if clown was a cult member why don't oni talk about clown smelling like shit, like they do sub.

Do you guys think Mitsubishi moves Rem around so she doesn't suffer muscle atrophy?

the manga is really far behind and is slow as fucking snails pace

The manga is on ep 16

They weren't. Roswaal states in arc 4 that the dog incident was NOT his doing.

Whoever contracted the tamer girl was someone else.

>Head lowered, Ferris’ expression is hidden behind the hair of his forehead, impossible to see.

>In this way, Ferris held tight onto Subaru’s hand.

>[Ferris: Only Crusch-sama, I will protect with my life]

>[Subaru: …Ferris?]

>[Ferris: That – Is – Why]

>In front of the dumbfounded Subaru, Ferris’ head suddenly lifted, smiling with a jubilant voice. But compared to the playful, mischievous eyes Subaru was so used to seeing, in this instant, it appeared as if those eyes were lying.

W-what is this implying?

His jubilant voice is a lie, Ferris is perma-devastated until they heal Crusch.

I too want an oni gf that could easily carry me in her arms.

She won´t hesitate to choose between Toyota or Crusch.

Why does the cat knight want to fuck her so much.

Why is it slow, does it not release weekly in JP?
Or are just the translations slow?

Why is Crusch-sama best girl?

声を詰まらせるスバルの前で、フェリスが突然に声を弾ませて顔を上げた。そこに宿るのは普段の悪戯な眼差しそのままであり、今の一瞬の変貌が嘘のような姿で、

Erm.

I don't read moonrunes.

What's best bromoust? Subaru and Reindhardo or Subara and Juli?

Juli definitely.

what the fuck are you asking

Juli, no doubt. And Otto is for bromance.

Best queen candidate. Wise and also a fighter. You have a spoiled brat, jew loli, a savage, and why the fuck they even bother with Satella.

Y'know, one of the things I like the most about re:zero is how it has genuinely cool male characters that could carry an interesting story besides Mazda-kun.

None of them up for emperor seem decent.

>If I can't use a situation or information to my advantage (either politically, for selection or financially) I won't act on it, no matter who/what dies or is effected.

I get the series is trying to play politics and that the populace probably doesn't get a damn say in how their overlords act, but if you'd known they let townships die because they're in a dick measuring contest. I'd question why to even live in their domains. Ain't doing their fucking jobs as lords. Protect your fucking charges.

Cred Forums calls it Reddit:zero, but from what I've saw everything about RZ that isn't fanart gets piled on by haters.

I don't understand what you're trying to get at here

Monthly release

What?

Reddit's opinion of the series dropped drastically after the conclusion.

Why the fuck should we care?

Stop posting here

Crusch's face is a potato

Most likely, he takes care of Rem's body as much as Ram does.

Subaru should have rewound time for all those poor men, dog men and lizard people who got whale'd.

Subaru is heartless and doesn't care about npcs

They should have dyed their hair silver and changed their names to Emilia then.

It FRUSTRATES me that I can't fuck Ferris

You're not trying hard enough.

Felix is straight anyways

1. Nope
2. So?

So?
Sexual orientation can't stop rape

>starts to induce witch smell tactically
>won't just spam recon missions where he ploughs forward for information, learning etc then suicides

I get it hurts, but he doesn't take full advantage of his reset. He starts to and then just abruptly stops. Or does run off to ask specific people information, like who gives a fuck if you piss some people off along the way or get used. Reset that shit and now you're ahead.

You're in the witches game, you're already fucked. Experiment on how far you can talk about things. Can he use the walking lie detector to subtext/imply his situation?

Could be a long con she's pulling, figuring if she can get Roswaal to exit his/her clown body, she can kill it with ease, and cockblock the clown from entering her Roswaal babby, somehow.

This is how you get the Echidna AU

the entire point of subaru's character is that he's too much of a pussy to abuse his power

and in the LN how he couldn't settle on one girl and so decided to string one along for the lulz.

Definitely yes. There's official art of Team Crusch, and Felix is behind her with heart eyes.

Subaru gets a bad end if he stops caring about his life and resets over the smallest things

Literally the Echidna AU

No no no. It was bad enough that Subaru had nothing to really offer, plus he looked like a mad man believing a lie and trying to go for pointless anger. Re-watch the scene. Recall Crusche's words very carefully.

And believing the lie/insanity gets past her lie detector. Why would that have ever convinced her in the first place if she's aware that it can be manipulated like a polygraph. If there's a possibility of your lie detector being subverted then it's not worth fucking using. It no longer holds concrete truth.

The thing is Subaru was telling the truth.

he just expressed it in a way that made him look like a gibbering lunatic.

It's a half-intuition kinda. It does technically work like how she already detected Subaru lying about knowing of Wilhelm. It technically never worked on Ferris but you might as well use it just in case.

There must be an easy to learn painless suicide spell somewhere. Subaru should marry Beatrice.

Fuck off Liu Bei benevolent fag. Cao Crush is the way.

Hey guys this basically my first post on this board so pls no bully
will/when is re zero season 2 coming out

>THERE WILL NEVER BE A SEASON TO OF REDDIT ZERO

Would you believe a guy like this? Even if a lie detector was used? And it was positive? You tell me.

>Was about to stab Crusch with a fucking spoon
>A FUCKING SPOON

If only the anime adapted this

It would also showcase that even Rem has limits on how much a shit SUbaru can be, because the one who stopped him was Rem after Wilhelm warned him.

Rem was just jealous she wasn't the one getting spooned.

Really wants to murder the fuck out of a known group of insane magicians that will kill the populace. Like it's an understandable position. He's not as reserved as the old man, but that doesn't disprove what he wants to do or his information.

I at least would like to investigate his motivations and connections to what is going on rather than engage in an argument of how to rule, politics, deal making etc.

He's a fucking weirdo in their setting (doesn't know rules, backstory, not upper class decorum etc), but one I'd like to investigate from her position. Based off what you'd know from Emillia you'd only grow more interested in how he knows things.

Being a cat boy, I bet Felix has extremely hairy legs

>Marrying your adoptive daughter

That's some heresy you are spouting user.

I'm honestly amazed Crusch didn't immediately take him into custody and have Felis interrogate him as a crazy witch cult turncoat.

put it down

How predictably bad will official dub voices be in comparison to abridged voice actors?

youtu.be/xF9dbsyHFT0?t=80

Or create your own gun.

he doesnt know how to make one for gods sake he is only a teenager

Do the novels go further into Subaru's life in the real world? like dude probably misses his dad, mom and pizza delivery boy.

>over-strained gate rings, and forceful "mana" injections

lewd

But he will never kill with a fucking pencil

Huh, this scene is better in the manga.

John Wick could kill Reinhardt.

All you really need to make a gun is a consistent way of making small explosions, a metal tube, and a small circular object. The rest is just trial and error.

Nope.

Subaru doesn't give a fuck about his real family or life back home.

She gets creampied almost daily.

Every American child knows how to make a firearm from scratch by the time they are five years old. Japan doesn't even gun.

Are you forgetting Echidna's delusion?

Otto is the Pizza Boy now.

Where are you reading these? The ones I read are barely past the mansion.

At least a other isekais tried to give reasons like Kazuma died and Kirito was in a computer game.

Mazda just got warped to a new world and he never brought that shit back up again.

No wonder he forgot emilia so easily in the IF AU. Dude's fickle as hell,

I would use one of my birthday wishes for Roswaal's death.

otscans.com/foolslide/series/rezero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu__daisanshou__truth_of_zero/

There's three different manga for each of the first three arcs, the latter two still ongoing.

Can somebody post that "Be dismayed. Disappointed!" captioned picture of that one finger?

Tried looking on Google and the archive and can't find anything.

Yea and in Danmachi, Bell was-
Oh wait he started in that world. And that is probably the one good point about it.

It's also not cringey at all unlike the anime.

same
Meanwhile, Ram confronted Roswaal, who now viewed her as an enemy, informing him that she had come to steal him from his obsession over Echidna. Talking with each other, they went over the contract they made over the gospel book, which stated that as long as things went the same as the gospel book, Ram would serve him with her life, but if it went off course, she could do whatever she wanted to with him, though he would be an empty shell as he would lose all reason to live. He also mentioned that she probably lived a painful life since she was forced to swear loyalty to the man who was the cause of her village's destruction, intentionally using words that would hurt her. Finishing up their conversation, he told her that he would punish her for betraying him, and the two began to fight. During their fight, he was shocked to find out that she loved him rather than having feelings of revenge like he believed, nevertheless he refused to believe her words, stating that her words didn't make sense as he should be someone she hated. She agreed that she hated him at first but added that she fell in love with him in the end. Forcing herself into her Oni Form, she used it to quickly reach the gospel book Roswaal had put aside when they began fighting, subsequently throwing it in one of the remaining fires to destroy it. This earned her his wrath, leading him to hit her with a blast of fire.

The manga kinda fucked up there, because Subaru is not supposed to be level headed yet.

Subaru needs a soda

Would you let her touch you?

>Subaru: “Then I'd be skipping three days a week, and then even skipping one of those two days too... it didn't even take two months before I stopped going to school completely.”
>He didn't want to talk about what his days were like after that.
>No longer going to school, Subaru's heart filled with relief. There was liberation at being distanced from school, where he had to pass time in agony, but the more prevalent things filling Subaru's heart were a kind of resignation and affirming acceptance. No big reason for it, persistently complacent and now a truant, Subaru.
>Highly doubtful there'd be anyone who'd see that Subaru and think YUP, YOU'RE DEFINITELY HIS SON, and most importantly—if his parents could just be disappointed in seeing that pathetic Subaru, both his mother and father would surely stop LOVING him.
>If an unloved son received valuations as being useless, that would be insignificant to them.
>If a beloved son was deemed as something useless, then that would surely anger them. Sadden them. People seeing them would know their circumstances were pathetic, and they would further look down on them.
>The thinner the relationship between Subaru and his parents became, the more that concern would disappear and things would surely improve. And so, Natsuki Subaru—
>Subaru: “I don't goddamn love you. I goddamn hate you. You're... not my goddamn son. I wanted you to do that, say that, and throw me away. I wanted to make you give up on me.”
>Anticipating the presence of stars which shouldn't exist, a hope still flickering, he looked up at the sky.
>That pathetic, unmanly human called Subaru—that idiotic being unworthy of being Natsuki
Kenichi's son—wanted to be freed.
>—Not even Subaru himself had realised that this was what laid in his heart.

That captain reminds me of XCOM

all the people saying she's overated has made her underated desu

Yea but isn't that kid a demigod or something as well playing scrub.

She didn't love anyone in the village is why. She was happy her horn was cut off as well.

Subaru's fun at times but oh boy that scene during the candidates ceremony was embarrassing to watch.

this would be garbage but I get to self-insert as a cute dom girl so I'll let it slide

At this point I don't know the light novel is all over the place.

he's saying he goes to reddit a lot

There are a lot of things in the manga that I'm quite disappointed didn't come up in the anime. Arc 3 in particular is full of these.

Goddamn they just had to cut it off at Ferris's feet.

That was the point. That was also the point of the scene where Emilia and Toyota fight.

Will this guy ever make a comeback? he was kinda cool.

Dark Lord Subaru when?

Crusch's face looks really dead.

Is this after she got eaten by gluttony and now Felix is trying to make her remember him with his cat dick?

You think Reinhard has gotten his dick Felt up yet?

>All I see her doing is hiding her feelings for Subaru then throwing all her love at him.
Cutting more than a few of her scenes made her character feel inconsistent. She never really hid her feelings from Subaru in the WN or LN, it's just that a lot of those scenes never made it in. They make her look quite different. More obviously manipulative, clingy, lewd, and a bit creepy, while retaining her previous deadpan insult style of humor. A lot of those would probably be regarded as negative, but that was the Rem who succeeded in making Subaru fall for her.
>Sirius (according to ask.fm) due to her race. If we accept that third point, Sirius being an elf is possible.
>It would also explain her love for Betelgeuse, and her entire body being wrapped in bandages.
The bandages would also obscure her true identity if there was a twist to that. Does anyone know what color her hair is?

>Emilia so incompetent to not even realize it's the magic cloak that she FUCKING THREW at Subaru after their oh-so intense argument
How anyone besides Subaru can like this autistic erufu is beyond me.

>implying he's not clean shaven everywhere

>TFW i can easily relate to this

Should i just kill myself?

It's magic, i think the idea is that she can't even recognize her own cloak too. Or her mind was so busy trying to process what was happening and fearing the children's rejection she didn't bother.

She did suspect something i think, but couldn't confirm it.

Rem is already canonically vegetable in this series right? The letter was blank.

I've got several of those scattered around, thought I've not been keeping them organized.

>GuilleDoesHisChrisHansenImpression

Does a bear shit in the woods?

if you got witches that can bring you back then sure go ahead

Not yet. Be a little more patient and wait for the artist to finish.

When does the manga update?

...So that's why the letter was blank.

Phew. Too bad I can't fap to doujins on series where I am engrossed at.

HNNNNNNGH

Why is a girl dressed in nothing but her lover's clothes so sexy?

Felt that.

Roswaals got some serious shit going on in the WN doesn't he?

Who's coat is that?

Make me

same.the only VN I couldn't fap to was majikoi

Riot

because of a primal sense of ownership

It's her fiance's.

I don't get this sauron with a spoon meme, explain

>A girl in an unwaking slumber, forgotten by all the world. She loved Subaru, and Subaru loved her. Perhaps, she was that kind of girl.
I really hate liking a character so much.

Regulus finna get that Hafu Erefu pussy?

He tried

Otto>Ferri

>Ferris raising a hand with pride, Subaru caught a glimpse of the impeccable white legs under Ferris’ skirt. Taking in the sheer beauty of its form, Subaru’s shoulders dropped dejectedly.

>Subaru: But, he’s a guy…

This really is fantasy Steins;Gate huh

What happened?

DELET THIS

Cockblocked by Reinhardt.

A romance is most effective when they are tragically apart.

Foe shit like this I'm still around. Holy kek.

Full doujin scan and translation when?

When Rem wakes up.

Reinhard rises from the dead and utterly BTFOs Regulus

She has a thing for clowns

How is Ram in bed? I would she be submissive or a dom

That's the appeal with those two Onis. At first they are submissive, but when they have the horn...

that bitch looks just a tad bit less ugly the original Betelegeuse. So no

Definitely submissive to the 11 inch clown cock

>At first they are submissive
Are they? I think they would both switch around depending on the mood.

Intro the trash it goes

Official Ferris one when?

I bet Satella was a pretty nice girl

Do you think Subaru will be able to save Satella?

What is she thinking about

Where did you find this?

Now, on an unrelated note, what we clearly need is a Highschool AU with femSubaru fucking all of the Bishops. Featuring such characters as:
>Betelgeuse:
Your basic overly enthusiastic weird religious kid. Calling him a bit too excitable would probably be an understatement, but he's a true devotee of love who more than makes up for any other shortcomings with his diligent hands and fingers.
>Regulus:
He's a self-righteous blowhard who only targets virgins, never seems like he's really putting in any real effort, and never shuts up even when in the middle of the action. But when he places his "little king" in a girl he likes, his hardness and raw penetrating power are unrivaled.
>Ley, Roy, and Louis:
Obligatory gangbang with a bunch of disgusting creeps. On the positive side, they seem to have experience well beyond what's to be expected their age, said to be able to make any girl forget all about any past or current lovers.
>Aldebaran:
Just when you think it's over, that he's finally finished, or that you can't take any more, it all just starts up again, and again, and again. It never seems to end.

hobbystock.jp/

Isn't she supposed to? With the Witch of Envy being the actual "bad guy"?

>With the Witch of Envy being the actual "bad guy"?
It's pretty unclear how distinct the two are. I kind of see Envy as Satella experiencing a temporary fit of psychosis. She still loves Subaru and everything, and even safeguards the secret of his power. If we asked which one granted Subaru RbD, I think we'd get a rather unclear answer in return. The two personalities seem to me like they would share the same experiences and desires. Both Envy and Satella would probably see RbD as their work.

More from Trupin.
imgur.com/a/scbkk

>Reminder. You will never have a childhood friend like this.
The end.

Why even bother living

That's a question we must all ask ourselves some day.

Now, let's have a sad Rem I wanted to see translated from quite awhile ago.

lolno.
Rem will remain in a coma
Betty will die
Emilia will be possessed by Satella
Toyota will die one last time and when he RbD's...it'll be in the moment that Satella possesses Emilia.

Is ojousama worst candidate? Too bad her knight is such a bro.

Neither will Nissan anyways.

She's actually got some kind of experience as a ruler, even if her attitude is awful.

of course he loves his meat bun

May I ask where do I find these?

Turpin you god

Thank you once again comic user for posting

I suppose not, except in the Highschool AU.
Just decided to run the description in the source through a translator, and it seems this is supposed to be the original Rem brought over to the modern world and attending school with Subaru.
I'm just looking through Trupin's posts on that place that is not to be named.

Turpin

Everytime a comic such as this gets posted it makes these despair filled threads and my days a little bit brighter.

Would Reinhardo marry me if I broke his sword?

Depends if you are Felt user.

Well, let's see if we can take that even further.
imgur.com/a/OVp28

Wait. Wrong link.
imgur.com/a/qhHL1

Is Juli the only one who isn't in love with his queen?

Best son.

You can only do so much to kill me user.

I'll take that challenge!

Rem is lewd. Lewd!

Also. The end.

This was a great line.

“Unpleasant my ass, that’s normal. Looking down on my wife, I won’t let anyone do that, not even my wife.”

“....fufu. Rigel told Rem the exact same thing.”

“Huh? Is that kid calling Rem his wife? That’s kinda borderline Mama-con, and a little gross….”

I don't have the image, but it is some character that someone found in the concept arts.

Yes.

I was actually thinking about this earlier. Is she even sustained by anything? Like, does she still have to eat or is the magic coma basically putting her in stasis? If so it might not actually be anything cosmically weird that fucks her up when she awakens, but just regular atrophy. It gets hard to think and talk for awhile, and you need to rehabilitate your muscles to even use them well.

Think of her coma as suspended animation.

Like a dead body that ages and still grows hair and such.

I mean, that's what I figure, since I've never seen anything indicating any of her normal bodily functions besides heartbeat are working, but it seems super weird for that power to do.

Well, that's one way to put it.
>Like, does she still have to eat or is the magic coma basically putting her in stasis?
It's this. She doesn't age or anything. Her time is basically stopped, and I'm not sure she even has a pulse. That's why I think it'd be interesting if Subaru ended up manifesting Greed in a manner that was almost the reverse what Regulus got, "Stillness of an object's time", which could pull her out of the coma by restarting her time and pulse by lending her Subaru's heart.

How does being forgotten and being an amnesiac even put you in a comatose state in the first place?

God, it's such a retarded asspull. Fuck Tappei.

>Like a dead body that ages and still grows hair and such.
I don't think she does. I don't think her body even sweats. They just wash her as part of a routine to not forget her.
I think it's something about it severing your ties to the world, but I'm not sure.

Well I'm guessing your name and memories is basically your "soul" so if you only lose your memories like Crusch, half of your soul is still left.

Think about this, the essence of gluttony. Taking in values, likes, and dislikes that makes you be who you are and the world see you as.

>married with 2 hellspawns
>Subaru-KUN
Remu...

They are sting to make a third one. I wonder what they are going to name it.

Her time hasn't "stopped" per se, her body gets older but Rem doesn't.

That makes more sense, but I don't know how much of the concept of your connection to "the world" or the soul has been discussed. Maybe the soul has to do with advanced spirit magic?
Doesn't mean you have to be put in a fucking coma.

>and I'm not sure she even has a pulse
Her heart beats so she has a pulse. If she didn't show any signs of life they probably would just write her off as completely dead.

Satella.

I believe she sort of rarely addresses him as such. I'd have to go find it, but I recall there being some explanation of discarding the old pet name to distance themselves from the past and to seem like more of a couple.

God damn it google, why must you fail me whenever I want something so bad?

Does it? Everything I've heard makes it sound like it doesn't. It's outright stated that they don't actually need to wash her at all, while a normal body would acquire filth naturally regardless of activity. She's in suspended animation.
She doesn't rot either, and her body is still warm, but is it mentioned anywhere that her heart beats? I'm mostly questioning it because of this.
>Within her long fingertips, with her slender, pale arms, her gentleness and existence of her warmth were evident, but for some reason it felt as if the circulation of her blood—–no, a sign of life within her was missing.
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-arc-6-subaru-visits-rem-and-makes-an-oathtranslated/

Anyhow, I think I have a vague idea what Subaru might want to name an Authority which could restart or accelerate something's time. The only name appropriate here.
>"From Zero"

Yeah but suspended animation by definition is the temporary cessation of most vital functions without death, as in a dormant seed or a hibernating animal.

So think of it like that, I mean the only things that are technically "alive" is her heart and other vital functions, even when Subaru starts touching her hands, cheek, and forehead he can still feel warmth, not to mention when he checks if she is breathing or not, which she definitely was.

>Still softly breathing. Her heart was beating. Her body is still alive, only her memory, and her name, were eaten by a fiend.
If she had no life signs at all there would be no reason to assume she wasn't just dead. They wouldn't leave her lying around for weeks to notice she magically wasn't rotting.

Arc 4 chapter 4, just after parting with Frederica and meeting up with Emilia mentions a heartbeat (and breathing).
 寝台にレムを寝かせ、胸の上まで布団をかけ直す。
 確かに上下する胸が呼吸を、その内の心臓の鼓動が生命の維持を告げている

>imgur
You have to go back.

I'll take things from wherever I can get them.

Using Greed's ability as a temporary fix could be cool I guess, however the fuck that would work. Although using those powers a lot is probably bad, bad juju.

Based
Fuck lel-ouch

>erasing existence == coma
What is this bullshit? Might as well have her disappear entirely, fuck.

Well, I stand corrected. So, which bodily functions of hers are still active and to what degree? I've heard mixed reports on her aging. The most consistent detail I've heard is that she doesn't eat, shit, piss, or drink.

But then she can't come back. If they wanted her gone, Regulus was right there and they could've come across Rem Confetti.

Dunno, that's sort of what I was asking about. I guess the ability is putting her in a stasis of some sort if she doesn't have normal vital needs. Maybe ask Ley about it.

It would have been better if Emilia was the one in a coma. A candidate for the throne being forgotten should have more impact on the series as a whole, and gives the readers an actual reason to somewhat care about Emilia.

But of course Rem is the fan favorite, so she had to be put to a coma as bait for the readers to see what happens to her, and coincidentally the series is shittier without her.

>It would have been better if Emilia was the one in a coma. A candidate for the throne being forgotten should have more impact on the series as a whole,
Not really, since they'd go back to just having 4 candidates and not holding the selection. Plus Emilia being in a coma just pushes back any development she gets, again. This way at least Emilia gets a chance to catch up to Rem.

I really enjoyed Rem's character and interactions with Subaru.

I hope she comes back soon. Having written her off for more than half of the novel is shitty.

The issue though is that she has the insignia, and it should still react to her, right? Since it is related to the dragon or something. The series could have turned way more interesting than that forced development of arc 4. The development was insignificant anyway.

>Although using those powers a lot is probably bad, bad juju.
Of course it is. Even if some way is found to bring back Rem, there's still probably going to be a reason to hunt down Gluttony and kill all three of those bastards. Or four, if those theories I've heard are correct. Plus, I like the idea of Subaru's powers manifesting in a notably different manner from the Bishops, while still retaining some similarities.

I dunno about her hair growing or any sort but. What I assume is by non-vital she only needs what keeps her breathing and blood flowing to stay alive.

Sadly, Emilia is still very far behind.

The whale erasing is only based off of gluttony, not the other way around. Why don't you ask the idiot that decided to create the whale that erases and leaves blanks?

I wait for Christmas, maybe it will be Tappei's gift to the world.

>quads confirm
I wish though. Isn't the WN on hiatus since he's been working on the anime and the LN?

I think it would be a reaaaally hard sell to convince the council to let an unknown silver haired, half-elf semi-corpse run for king. With the incredible support of a fruity clown, if that, and a memeboy to say she deserves to run. They were already about to laugh her out when she could actually move around.

Now, I'm sure you're speaking with best intentions, but have you ever considered that empathy is important when speaking about others? While it is true that Archbishop of Sin Regulus Corneas could have shredded this so-called girl 'Rem' into confetti, don't you find it somewhat shameless to state it, as if he would act with such barbarity? Regulus Corneas is a man fulfilled by his wants for a peaceful, ordinary lifestyle alone. Don't you think that suggesting such a principled individual is capable of brutal murder somewhat tasteless? Or rather, do you realize that, being that you surely understand the ethos of Regulus Corneas, you are purposefully misrepresenting his image? That's fine. You can do that. You can slander and defame others as much as you want. But the truth remains that humane and equitable Regulus Corneas did not turn 'Rem' into confetti. The truth remains that you are speaking lies. That you are ignoring the true nature of Regulus Corneas. And that, I would fairly say, is an both an impermissible act and an infringement of his rights.

Shit, you're right after all.

Sigh, Emilia's character is too weak to even make interesting alternate scenarios.

Yeah, but hopefully he'll find time to chop meat and write the WN in-between.

I mean, we can speculate about her getting jealous or some shit. But that'd probably start a waifuwar.

Not on hiatus exactly, but updates will be slow for a long time since its not his primary job.

Are they lesbians?

One of them has a dick

Its just narrative speculah bro, no infringement here, thank you for not turning my waifu into confetti for no reason.

when they had the thing at the beginning where subaru found the kid then died and in his next life some other young man found the kid was I baited into thinking that this anime was "deep" and actions he did would be done by someone else in later lives?

What are you asking here? Emilia found the little girl, like she did the first time around, and helps her, like the first time around, and gets the flower pin, like the first time around.

The alt Emilia in the Echnida AU seemed far more interesting than the one we have now.

Here you go
zeroliveblog.wordpress.com/

Tappei can't constantly be giving Rem the short end of the stick right? There has to be some catharsis for those two for god sakes.

Then why did the merchant say a broke guy like subaru helped his daughter in ep. 2 if it was actually Emilia?

immediately followed by mitsubishi saying "I guess fate is a force"

That's what the AU is for! Ignore that they ran away and most of the other characters you like are dead, and that Rem will never forgive herself for letting Ram die, and can't shake the feeling she's just replacing Emilia. Just family fun here!

Yeah, it's inconsistent and generally offensive to the laws of thermodynamics. She has a pulse, breathes, and is warm. But doesn't need to be washed, doesn't eat, and doesn't urinate/defecate.

Yeah, but look at the alternatives as of arc 6. They ain't what they used to be.
>Crusch, memwiped with dragon AIDS.
>Anastasia, currently possessed by a spirit created by the Witch of Greed against her will. Does Scarinda even care about the election? Or does Scarfinda just want to say "Jaffa, kree!" a lot?
>Felt, just wants to destroy everything. Recently recruited some thieves/murderers.
>Priscilla, about that >< close to opening Gates of Babylon and spamming NPs when she talks to someone.

Subaru just needs to get on a boat and take Rem to King Hanafubuku on Elf Island. Boat voyage may take longer than appears.

Honestly, I can't imagine Regulus ever showing much interest in a girl like Rem. Something tells me she's not exactly his type.

Are you sure it was not broke kid? Or lad? Or someone broke?

Who washes Rem?
I-is it Mazda!?
I thought about it for a moment and stopped finding it lewd. It's just romantic in a sad way.
Toyota moving her legs and arms around to avoid atrophy, washing her, making her lay on her side from time to time to avoid sores. Like a dutiful husband waiting for his wife to return from her coma.

Because Emilia is also broke. He said a broke 'kid' not a guy. They literally had Subaru realize she always helps Cadmon's daughter when he saw she had the flower, and she wears it for the rest of the series.

Half of Rem's face is covered in bangs which protects her from Regulus.

Not him but think of it this way

>Rem has a corrupted soul
>But its still the real and original Rem
>Subaru spends every waking hour trying to get her back on her feet and healing her
>Both open up to each other more and more
>Rem gains more confidence and independence through this hardship
>Subaru and Rem's bond gets stronger and closer over the course of this

Gotta look for the good in the bad user.

less interesting to t.b.h senpai desu

The laws of physics in Re Zero is fucking messed with. I mean, time stopping chainsaw. Time and space is messed with, I'm pretty sure laws of thermodynamics barely mean anything.

Oh my god yes

MAKE IT HAPPEN TAPPEI

I was just talking from a narrative standpoint. The original user was complaining about the coma being too convenient, which it sort of is, but the intent is of course that it can be recovered from. If Tappei wanted her out of the series either have it work the way the whale's does with no body or just kill her outright.

Mana itself is generally always a shady concept from a physics standpoint. Fantasy universes tend to give no fucks.

Huh, never thought of it like that.

My implication was more that Rem probably knows what a dick is and would very much like to ride one in particular. Regulus would probably see her as a filthy disgusting whore.
True. Ley almost certainly has the fighting skill to kill an Oni, even if Regulus gave no fucks.

Stop making me want bad things happen to Rem

>original Rem
>trying to get her back
Reifag who didn't watch this but follows the threads because I think Rem is cute. This is triggering Rebuild trauma.

>True. Ley almost certainly has the fighting skill to kill an Oni,
Not sure on that, at least without his Eclipse thing or whatever the shit he does. She apparently wounded him despite being heavily injured and basically out of everything.

Welp, I have an excuse to post this.
Well, we don't know the details. I heard Ley is covered all over with scars. He might be a lot tougher than he looks.

Does't he have a piece of his shoulder missing or something after their battle?

Oh he's probably certainly that if he was ever hit by Rem and was only wounded by it. Even the whale didn't like that at all.

It's kind of debatable, Ley has stolen skills from memories he's eaten, though I still think evading Al Huma spam + the morning star seems bullshitty and he would've just died. A 10 year old vs. an oni, and the 10 year old wins, why is this allowed to happen in anime/LN writing? Really not a fan of how a significant scene was entirely offscreen for that matter.

Well he isn't really 10, more like 100+. Plus Ley is around Rem's height. Regulus is really tall by comparison.

I think its mostly to avoid tipping the hand as to what kinds of powers he has. I don't even know how his eating thing works. He presumably had to beat Rem first to do it, since she was injured by the battle, he can also seemingly do it pretty quick because he ate a bunch of other people too.

Hngh.

>Love through suffering

Now we're talking

I wonder what skills he has taken. Does this also count for blessings? Can he also possibly steal blessings from said person?

I think that might be weird, since its like, whatever god/planet/spirit thing is providing them right? Its gotta have opinions.

The only real option for best girl.

AFAIK Crusch keeps her blessing so no.

As in, those who have their memories and name eaten. Crusch wasn't technically eaten. Just nibbled on.

Cute

>Amnesia
Kuyashii

Which one?

New thread where fags

people need to sleep at some point.

The day after tommorrow please.

That figure, I envy Subaru.

Ohh, dynamite

What I enjoy about it is the fact that SUbaru basically describes Rem like how a man describes his wife.