Who, if anyone, could defeat him?

Who, if anyone, could defeat him?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azathoth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Funnily enough, I could see Saitama literally dying from boredom.

the author

Is he immortal? Or will this be revealed later on in the series.

What is his secret? How did he become so strong?

> inb4 100 push ups, 10km runs, etc

Ichigo.

Flandre

100 push ups, 100 situps, 10km a day.

The cock

Old age

gomu gomu no gatling gun

It's my belief that he does age even post-training but considering the tone of the manga, it doesn't really matter. Saitama will die only when the manga comes to an end.

He'll live on in our hearts though don't worry

He doesn't age

Golden Experience • Requiem

Nope

the cat who keeps biting Sakaki-san

> be a regular dude training hard to overcome his own limits, to a point of an unhealthy obsession
> his willpower alone literally removes all his limits altogether
saitama broke the universe

This.

A normal mosquito.

GER

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azathoth

FILTHY NINGEN

ZAMASS

Anyone with a death note. Just find out his full name.

This is how Joshuu Higashikata sees himself

Popeye

everyone is wrong

The Absurd.

He never wins

me. this show is literal cancer.

Im sure Lelouch could geass him to kill himself

Hes immune to mc/psychic powers

>this show is literal cancer.
Why do you say this?

Really? I haven't seen One punch yet

He's still human right?

his surname is unknow.

Teleport a pane of glass through his neck
Though I'd imagine he'd be written as moving and reacting faster than her teleport

A weak willed princess managed to disobey geass. Do you really think a guy with willpower as his shtick can be affected?

Parenthood. It would cause him so much stress that instead of his hair falling out it would grow back in making him into a normal person again.

accelerator

It's not in the anime, it's in the latter chapters of the original webcomic. Although, he's not exactly immune, he just has a ridiculously high resistance to it. And it was only telekinetic psycho powers, we don't know -yet- if mind-bending psychic powers work on him (though I doubt it).

Kaiji could beat Saitama at card games.

Kirby

Such retort. What an argument.

Arthritis

Wtf i hate shitposting now!

What if there was another human being who trains even harder than Saitama?

Saitama never kept his training regime a secret, and there are countless people who want to be better than him, so I don't see what's stopping someone from trying.

How did Saitama earn income prior to being a licensed superhero? He had to pay for rent/food/clothing somehow.

Xenos trained as hard as Saitama and didn't get as strong. I feel like in Saitama's case some God or something gave him the powers.

He worked at some business as an accountant or something

It's going to be some 4th wall metafictional powers like the Mask.
He's unbeatable because he's the protagonist.

Overcame the limits of being a human and became a God.

Steven Universe

It's a combination of willpower and finding just the right training that will enable you to break your limiter. If say Genos tried Saitama's regime it wouldn't do anything because as he said, it's too easy for him. It worked with Saitama because it's a training that was sufficiently hard for him to contemplate the idea of giving up every single day, but he didn't, and then the magic happened. So everyone can become absurdly strong but they need to set up basically the hardest training for themselves, and I guess Saitama hit right on the dot, first try.

Cred Forums pls leave

The note of death.

THE DETHNOTO.

There wasn't even any bait on that hook and you just bit the fuck down on it. Like, "Oh, that looks like a nice hook, I think it would look better puncturing my lips."

>is human
>can die
>Is not imortal
>can whrite first and last name
Why am i even trying?

>can die
Nope
>is not immortal
Nope

I'd love to see bobobo versus Saitama. just imagine all the cut aways making bobobo heal back to full. Saitama would lose because he'd have fun for the first time. bobobo tries to defeat the head hunters the only way he knows how, by giving them hair. Saitama kills him multiple times in the fight.

fuck I should draw this

Faceless hentai men

What is Saitama's full name, Light?

It's really annoying how Saitama isn't a class S hero yet. He could literally obliterate any of the other heros in ONE PUNCH

>Is human
>Humans can die
>is not roman or a god
top kek

well shit perhaps he put it in the internet?

ok I got his full name

Its just saitama? well that was easy

>He could literally obliterate any of the other heros in ONE PUNCH
>implying

You know this always bugged me about Death Note. What happens if a person doesn't have both a given or a family name? What happens if the person is never even officially given a name at all? Does a nickname work? Title? If I write down Accelerator in the death note will he hit the floor?

Tengen toppa gurren lagann

Wow, that was easy.

Who's this cuck?

HAKAI

>post yfw hakai

personification of Cred Forums

Accelerator had a normal name before, but even he doesn't remember it. I really don't know how that would work, is it the birth name given to them or what they consider their true name?

What the eyes of the shinigami say it is, whatever the fuck it may be.

>believing memes

Bugs Bunny.
>Immortal, hasn't aged a day since the 40's
>Full control of cartoon physics, he reality warps the shit out of whatever piece of media he's in
>Irritating as all fuck to deal with, will give Saitama an aneurysm in ten mins, top
>Has never been gotten the best of

He'd destroy Saitama effortlessly, and for him, it'd be just another Tuesday spent fucking with a bald idiot

You know what, you're probably right

>This faggot
Some men just want to watch the world burn.

you could say the same of any reality warping character desu.

Leaked footage of Bugs Bunny vs Saitama.

True...Mickey, Spinach infused Popeye, Bugs...they're all gods in their own right who reside above the constraints of their universes. If Saitama ever tried to actually fight them he'd probably get turned into a hardboiled egg, thrown down a bottomless rabbit hole or hurled into space by a ginat catapult. There's no real winning against those guys

Superman, he lifted infinity!
Enough said!

>Light trades for Shinigami eyes to kill Saitama
>Still can't see any name on him or it says something like ???

The Godhand from Berserk. Can't punch beings who reside in a conceptual plane of evil

Theres a whole list, mostly comprised of Western cartoon characters

Roadrunner
The Animaniacs
The Mask
Bugs Bunny
The Godhand
Peter Griffin
Vanilla Ice (If Cream got the jump on Saitama)
Dr. Manhattan
Silver Age Supes
SpongeBob
Lucky Luke (Basically cowboy OPM)
Squirrel Girl

and finally,

Low ratings/low manga sales/gradual disinterest in franchise from audience

The curse from Another was pretty good at killing people.

Jotaro Kujo, because Star Platinum is the same type of Stand

Actually, he cannot wipe powers from existance. Because Saitama is immortal, he would not be able to remove him because in turn that would mean he removed his ability.

What would happen if Mumen Rider did Saitama's routine?

Its all about mental energy user. If Mumen Rider visualized himself as an unbeatable avatar of justice and spent every minute of every day working toward somehow achieving that goal, he would trancend just like Saiatama did. Its already been shown that in the OPM world, mind trumps matter; guys who do nothing but eat crabmeat all day because they're obssessed with crab become demon level crab monster threats. Garou would have ascended if he'd actually been evil at heart and hadn't been made to doubt himself at the last second. Mumen Rider probably does have the potential to ascend tho

This nice ol' pussy

what if he punched himself?

Also mosquito senpai

If he truly believed that would kill him, it would kill him.

nothing happens

but then his strength isn't absolute

but then he isn't invincible

He's invincible as long as he believes he is.
He's capable of defeating anyone in a single punch as long as he believes he can.
Belief is Saitama's power.

gomu gomu no one punch

easy

ONE

Space Jam.

Blast.

What's his name again??

Done.

yandere great old one is best girl

>Has never been gotten the best of

Wanpanman

Flash can defeat everyone in this thread at the same time

The man with the yellow hat

Banana peel.

One Pump Chump.

Sakamoto

Sakamoto's first name is unknown to anyone but himself. Even if he were to say it out loud, your mortal ears would not be able to percieve it, nor would any human script be able to capture its nuance.

Deathstroke could defeat him, and Deathstroke is just Evil Batman.

These threads are so dumb. Do you guys not realize one of the main gimmicks of the series is that he's invincible?
If there was an enemy in OPM that was as powerful super saiyan monkey vogetable or whatever then he'd beat him in one (serious) punch, or he'd do 200 pushups instead of 100 and be even stronger or the author would pull something out of his ass to increase his power level even more

Nothing can defeat The Cock™

Dedication.
Thats all it is.

It's not the training but his dedication to stick with it.

easy

Flash is fast enough to win even when he's slipping on a banana peel.

>Deathstroke could defeat him
He can't

Getter Emperor could beat the flash.

Why do you think I posted a character with a similar role in her story? or something that causes that

You're all wrong, this is the one and only true answer.

Easy, Saitama will get a punch from himself

He would be able to handle it easily though

>Garou would have ascended if he'd actually been evil at heart and hadn't been made to doubt himself at the last second.

Yeah, what's the deal with that? I thought the dude since childhood was rooting for the villain to the point where he'd become a blatant homage to all evil-doers everywhere. Even going as further enough to be the apex-villain

Every powerlevel thread:
>question: who could defeat [absurdly powerful character]?
>typical answers:
>Goku
>Superman
>Flash
>Accelerator
>Batman, with emphasis on prep time
>some kind of deity or god-like character
>someone with dimension-manipulating abilities
>some other absurdly powerful character
>character from a joke/gag/parody/humor comic
>"Power-Man"

Use the eye

You forgot Death Note user w/eyes

Easy.

Who the fuck is this fucking cuck

Haven't you heard? It's Sakamoto.

Deathstroke has beaten flash several times

I love you for that answer

Ataru Moroboshi beats Saitama easily.

Can Mob beat Saitama?

Kumagawa's potentially the most powerful being in all manga, but the limits of his power were never explained.

If Tatsumaki can't beat Saitama then Mob definitely can't.

Maybe?

Coincidentally, he can also kill servants.

Nah, he wants to die.

Eh worst case neither dies, killing Alucard is literally impossible

Because the person who created the character decided he should be this strong.

Why do you guys struggle with this stuff?

Geass that goes against a value that the person holds extremely dear and sacred can be resisted to a degree.

You guys don't see the point of Saitama.

He's a parody.

He's the strongest and he's bored because of it. That's his curse, he'll never be happy no matter what because everyone he faces dies with ease.

He can't even one punch everything in his universe. His power is just plot. So if he goes to another story or a neutral battlefield, he will automatically lose because One won't be there to plotkai his ass.

Segata Sanshiro?

[spoilers] or Astro Boy [spoilers]

Do you know the cure for cancer?

The World Health Organization would like to have a word with you.

This guy could defeat any JUMP character ever.

kek'd

This would be the most reasonable answer.

Actually, only this guy can actually fight Saitama to a stalemate.

Kumagawa can lose, but he can't be defeated. The wording in that sentence is important.

Any time traveler could go back to before he got his powers and kill him.

then get the fuck out of the thread.

Nothing can defeat the power of loli love!

He's an NPC who gained EXP via a glitch and has no level cap.

I figured he'd be to healthy to die of a heart attack.

Yes you can.

Korosensei

Two Punch Man.

Accelerator

The editor

>comparing fictional characters across fictional universes

there's literally no basis to start from when making comparisons: the laws of physics can't even be used since they're routinely broken or ignored in most manga that would be relevant to the discussion, in those few cases where the authors even have more than a passing familiarity with them.

the victor simply depends on whoever writes the battle.

maybe all the serious edgy characters, but he couldn't beat any of the Gag characters because the whole point is that whatever is funnier will happen.

Don't you mean No Punch Man? He's infinitely stronger than OPM. TPM would be half as strong as OPM.

here you go

Goku

Chuck Norris

Whoa this meme is a blast from the past!

why doesn't Cred Forums discuss opm anymore