Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-9Z2qGGJNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What does that word mean?

Kaikokkoun

Mrs. Kekkerino & Misterino

Toni Faggoti

Keikaku Keisatsu

Would have been hilarious if L caught him smiling like the most evil motherfucker on the planet like that.

>Wh-Why are you grinning like that Light?
>H-Huh? O-Oh nothing, just super excited to see if the names written match with the names of the victims... Yeah, that's it... Really.

This scene was done so perfectly in the anime

Too bad it got rushed :'(.

Is it possible to do the shit Light did in terms of being such a good planner and all? Or was he merely benefiting from the writer creating the scenarios?

I feel like life itself would be too chaotic to have any solid concrete plan pull through.

post what you have in your folder, this is the only one i found in mine

Seizon senryaku

The keikaku doori scheme was the absolute madman's plan even by Light standards. Now, I don't think it's realisticly possible for things to go as smooth as it did for Light until his demise, but who knows. Death Note entire point and premise was to see the two biggest goddamn autists on the planet trying to outwit each other, so it's not really relevant anyway.

it's nonsense and of course it's a comic but even then it was lampooned and parodied for being ridiculous. the naomi chapters are memorable and probably the most interesting part of death note. youtube.com/watch?v=d-9Z2qGGJNk

The giant memory loss gambit was risky. If too many people were around when he was holding the Death Note then it would be all over. No killing Higuchi, no getting his memory back permanently.

What light did to get the memory back was gonna work out for him regardless if he killed the guy then or not

But he can't reclaim the ownership of the Note if Higuchi doesn't die, he'd be forced to hold the book at all times lest his memories fade away.

which chapter was this again?

>forced to hold the book at all times lest his memories fade away.

Either that guy might've relinquished his ownership or they would've executed his ass.

The whole point of the series is light genius' plans to be not as good as planned. He have a lot of luck, that's it.

JUST AS POLICED

>not as good as planned
Considering only the world's greatest detective and his own ego are true obstacles, I'd say that's not the point. The prediction of events and control over situations were supposed to be the closest thing to godlike for a human.

>But he can't reclaim the ownership of the Note if Higuchi doesn't die

Rem would have killed him if light failed too because that guy would risk misa getting found out if he revealed too much, light also would have got a hold of the D/N at the base since pretty much everyone did and he was the main man of the investigation

I feel like almost everyone in the series was granted some sorta frail omniscience when it came to the Kira case.

Like that one fucking FBI chick that could've fucked over Light based on a strong-ass whim she couldn't necessarily be sure of but somehow was. Or how L always knew it was Light all along despite giving out a measly percent chance it was and how Light would always end up covering his own ass to divert suspicion. He would not fucking relent on the idea.

>she couldn't necessarily be sure of but somehow was
dude, reread that part, it was so damn obvious that it was kira who killed him, even just from the information she knew. You didn't had to be an ex-super-fbi agent to figure that out.
Rather, it's how dumb Ray Pember was to show his real ID in a case where he was STRICTLY told not do so

the most realistic moment was when L put that guy on tv in the beginning and only aired it in a specific part of Japan.

After that all moves got convoluted and impossible as fuck but it was always a good read even melo and near

Assim como planejado.

>dude, reread that part, it was so damn obvious that it was kira who killed him

You sure? I gotta remember that bit, but this is what I can recall

>Light knows he's being tailed
>Thinks up a scenario to get rid of tail
>Gets on the bus
>Real/Fake robbery happens with that guy
>FBI agent reveals himself to Light
>Convinces him to show badge
>Events play out

To me it felt the chaos of the situation would make the most sense for that guy getting ran over. And being pressured in a dangerous situation would have the FBI agent revealing off his name to gain the cooperation of passengers.

But fuck, I dunno.

i meant to his fiancee it was obvious, based on the information she knew

just look at it:
>Your husband is tasked to stalk several potential kira suspects
>Your husband is strictly told not to show his real id, because kira needs it to kill his victims
>Your husband is forced not only to show fake id but also to show his real id in a serious of, as you mentioned, chaotic moments that seem like out of a movie
>Your husband dies shortly afterwards along with several other fbi agents

anyone with half a brain would know that this unknown suspect would 95% likely to be kira

Ah, there you go. Now that you put it like that, it makes more sense.

Did Light plow Misa?

How would you end death note in a way that isn't complete shit?

Daily reminder Kira was wrong and L was right.

Tell that guy to keep a spare page from the Death Note all to himself so when the showdown at the warehouse occurred, all would go according to plan.

Just peek through the doors, see their names, write them down and be done with it. Why the fuck did Light even want to commandeer the taskforce anyway? All it seemed to do was raise pressure on him.

He already did by part 2