Yandere thread?

yandere thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/51aaf87f6c/428401-184
exhentai.org/s/b7d2001d35/428401-168
youtube.com/watch?v=oXcwYgoGR0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey there user-kun! Did you like those brownies I made for you last night? I made them with a special recipe, so I hope you ate all of them! You know, now that we're dating I could make you food whenever you want.

Oh, yeah I forgot to tell you we're dating now! Suprise, haha! It's just sometimes I get confused because it feels like I've been dating you for a long time... It just took me a while to get the courage to say something to you... Well anyway now that we are daing there's so much for us to do! What's your favorite food? Do you like to watch TV? Maybe I could come to your house one day and we could watch TV and stuff or something... Or I could just walk you home if you want... I noticed you always end up walking home alone and I get so nervous and scared... What if you got kidnapped, or robbed? Who would be there to protect you!? No that won't do at all! So I will start walking you home from now on and maybe sometimes I could just hang out at your place... My parents don't like it when I have friends over since they fight a lot and sometimes my dad hits me... But t-that's not important so don't worry about it...

Anyway maybe tomorrow we could even walk to school together, that would be so fun! I already know where you live so I'll just be there at the corner of your street and we can walk from there! And if you wanted to be super nice you could even... Well... I don't want to be too forward... I know it's a lot to ask but you know it would mean a lot to me... I don't want to say it....

W-we could hold hands... just if you want to though...

Well I have to go home early today because my parents said so or else I'm not getting dinner again so I'll see you tomorrow morning user-kun! Don't forget and go some different way to school, okay? I'll be waiting there for you even if you don't show up!

I freaking hate yandere. How can anyone put up with them?

Sex

I love yanderes. they are the only ones who matter. I mean their leave is so deep. its amazing yuno was my hero for years. her back story got me

I too like to live dangerously

Edgy fetish and masochism.

Does it count as yandere if she only wants the MC's superior ninja genes, and she saws his head off after she rapes him?
exhentai.org/s/51aaf87f6c/428401-184

yup yup yup I love yandere hentai

She's an equal opportunity yandere, by the way.
exhentai.org/s/b7d2001d35/428401-168

Thinking on it, there aren't that many series where the yandere is both main girl and main enemy.

Do families count?

Yandere is the second worst dere after hajidere.

ended too abruptly

>yandere
is that fad still going on?

>implying the fad will ever go away

Was it ever common enough to qualify as a fad?

when mirai nikki was airing yeah.

there was a yandere general on r9k for a long while.

I was thinking more along the line of published works to be honest.

mirai nikki is a published work

Yes, but only one. As far as I know there has never really been a large amount of published yandere works within a small enough time frame to really classify as a "fad" like say, isekai currently is. Though I guess that's just how I interpreted thing when the guy called it a fad.

when I say fad, i mean on Cred Forums.

How do you respond, Cred Forums?

How do you feel about crazy girls in general?

Sauce?

How yandere is too yandere? Do you draw the line at stalking? Blood? VIolence?

Most harems have yandere characters, though most of them lose.

If you care, /d/ has a yandere general as well.

Sure why not?
It has been quite some time since I got a present anyways.

just look how dead your thread is,
its ogre

it's never over user,the dream will never die.
not untill I find a qt yandere to obsess over me man.

You know, if some chick did that to me I would give her an earful, then hug, headpat and maybe some dicking.

I'd give her an eyeful, if you know what I'm sayin

nothing sexier than a yandere protecting her man

Posting best Yandere.
youtube.com/watch?v=oXcwYgoGR0E