/fate/ fanbase

Why are we so notorious? From what I've seen/heard our fanbase is generally regarded as one of the most cancerous around .

I'd look for more examples but I'm lazy so bear with my ad hominem/populum/verecundiam/whatever you call it .I'm sure you all know what I mean though .

Rejoice fellows for we are kings in this area .

Now don't exit the thread just yet .We can talk about this .Such notoriety is almost refreshing as everyone who isn't a part of us shudders and hurls curses at our name .

Why are we so notorious ?

We cause chaos even among each other .This is about TypeMoon in general but most of this trouble is concentrated on Fate .

Discuss .

Your punctuation is as cancerous as the average rinfag.

Mainly because you fags treat your franchise as god's gift to Earth, and it extends outside of containment threads and manifests itself in stuff like studio wars where you idiots hype garbage like Ufotable.

Beast's Lair is almost nothing but assholes.

Several reasons. For one, it's quite an old one, and generally the older a series is (with regular updates/releases) the more time it has to grow and stagnate.

Second, the series has multiple in-universe adaptations, all apparently canon which has led to debate among fans.

Third, the creator(s) set the universe and setting up in a way that can hint at powerlevel discussions but they never actually explicitly stated what those powerlevel battle results would be, leading to fan speculation.

This. The only good things about fate are HF and zero but most of those fags don't even realize that

AAAAAAAAND we forgot the bait images. It's almost a trademark

>identifying with a fanbase at all

There's your problem. Every single group of people who are retarded enough to call themselves "fans" of something will be cancerous, no matter the subject.

It's probably one of the most anal retentive fanbase I've seen even when the people talking about it are "supposedly" chill.

I like KnK threads more, since KnKfags tend to be more quiet.

I filter 10-12 fate threads every day

>KnKfags tend to be more quiet

They're quiet because they're dead, but yeah it's still better than fatefags

So because we dare have our own opinions?
What makes you guys more right than us?

Friendly reminder that this is pasta from Reddit.

And yet you are in one of them.

I was just showing how cancerous they are

What exactly are you showing?

fate usually has the most threads here

>we
This is your problem.
The solution: suicide.

What about Tsukihimefags?

Reminder to report and ignore this guy.

This transends just opinions. I actually happened to like Fate/Zero, but there's some faction on Cred Forums which seems so obsessed with it that they're comparable to ISIS combatants in fervor. Ufotable has no fucking business at all being considered a top studio, but their fans will actually push any studio that just simply picks up an adaptation and doesn't botch it as terribly as Fate/Stay Night.

Because it's a wordy and pretentious battle shounen that appeals to the worst kind of person: A midwit nerd with a superiority complex.

Look at him... It's kinda sad in some way

>a lot of people
>many many threads
>not as obnoxious as Jojofags with the spoilers, though
Gee.

Who ?

I was actually wrong to blame the entirety of the fate franchise for Silverlink/Ufotable shilling. I'm thoroughly convinced now that it's all just been some lone obsessed autist this whole time that's made it look like the entire fanbase was pushing it (aka you).

Fate/Zero is a damn good adaptation tho. I'm not saying that Ufo is the top studio or anything, but they did a great job on Zero, there's nothing wrong in admitting it

It was, I don't even deny that, but the outlandishness of memespamming a studio for one good adaptation is so stupid.

At any rate, this thread just confirmed that it's just been one dude this entire time anyway.

>Why are we so notorious?
You're very numerous, you're very vocal, and you're all cancer.

>Fate/Zero is a damn good adaptation tho
The second half was a rushed mess in a lot of ways. No reason to skip Gilgamesh and Lancelot backstories but they did it anyway, and Kiritsugu vs Kirei batcave nonsense was nothing like their duel in the LN. Waver's scene after Rider's death was altered to have him cry which shits on the point of his development.

>It was
You're a literal secondary who has never read the VN let alone the Zero novels, you have no business commenting on the quality of an adaptation. Fuck off back to your studio war threads.

You're autistic, please seek help.

An adaptation always has to change some things user, you can't have everyhting like the base material

None of the things I listed had to be changed. It's a decent adaptation, but not a good one.

>None of the things I listed had to be changed

Says you, there are other things to take into consideration when you do an anime, and the director also wants to do his take on things so

Official shitter tier list

Terminal super space aids tier:
Manime friends
Crossboarders
Tier list creators
Tripfags

Cancer tier:
Fanbase fags
X Studio fags
Power levels
/u/
/y/

Malignant tumor tier:
Cred Forums
leddit
generals
Manga only elitists
Anime only plebs

>Kiritsugu vs Kirei batcave nonsense
>nonsense
Hey, I actually liked the batcave setting.

You seem no better when it comes to your own opinion that Ufo shouldn't be considered a top studio
Who the fuck do you think you are to tell people what studios are they supposed to like?

See He has been sperging out in several threads at anyone even mentioning Ufotable or Silverlink.

You mean Wormslutfags, surely.

We're all bitter fucks because of the endless delays to the remake and the garbage redesigns therein.

>Third, the creator(s) set the universe and setting up in a way that can hint at powerlevel discussions but they never actually explicitly stated what those powerlevel battle results would be, leading to fan speculation.

That door's long since been blown wide open

>/fate/fanbase
lol

lol

Just read the VNs, faget.

Anybody has the freedom to push any studio they want, but I also have the freedom to criticize people if I think their opinions are stupid.

The only real difference is, I'm pretty pleased after figuring out the reason for all the seemingly inexplicable SilverLink/Ufotable push was primarily just one guy, while he's getting pretty salty that somebody has become aware of this, because even though we both know each other now, he looks infinitely more pathetic in an argument where we both point this out.

tl;dr

Fuck off with your false flagging bullshit.

So what is 'The Root' and why are mages so obsessed with finding or obtaining it?

What concept is it that makes it so appealing?

True wisdom.