Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san 32

Dumping translated chapter.

Also, more ninjas

Chapter end.

Thanks. I hope she doesn't join the harem.

Kogarashi-kun is so alpha.

The series is lacking some DFC twintails though.

>not liking best girl
what a fag

that shit is overused, next thing you say is that also has to be tsundere

Please. Sagiri covers the Tsundere aspect enough as it is.

>hatin on perfection

Kogarashi makes this whole thing worthwhile

Guess that leaves the rival spot to make the tsundere act which Hibari will take.

More girls, the merrier

Except she's not even flat.

I love shits like this.

>2 pages to get a harem member.

This manga may be generic, but damn is it fun. Helps that Kogarashi can carry the story.

Now if shitty ghost was removed.

I don't hate yuna, but every other girl is better by far.

cute

Finally, ninja chapter.

I'm really afraid that this series will go down a route where Sagiri decides to spend her time getting Yuuna and Kogarashi together, like Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen

Sagiri will help yuna to past away, winning thw Koga-bowl.

Remember the two ghosts on the cliff? This is Japan. Kogarashi will pine for Yuuna for the rest of his life and seek out dangerous situations so he can die earlier and be reunited with her.

it would be funnier if they pull a "kogarashi is already married/have a girlfriend" and everyone else that's not part of the harem say "it's obvious a guy as good and powerfull like him won't be single" and that trigger the arc where yuna turns into a vengeful spirit

He's a bit too Gary Stu imho. He's almost at Oni-san level of Garu Stu. That is kind of off putting.

>I was possessed by the ghost of a groom and married his wife
>She's a hot Christmas Cake and I can't get turned on by her

Sagiri has been getting a lot of screen time. Maybe mangaka likes her.

But unlike Onii-sama, its not shoved in your face constantly in a WHY SO SERIOUS manner, which helps

Delicious twintails GET.

Compared to Yuuna, she's still pretty rare. And she's the most explicitly NIPPON character in the manga, so of course she gets a lot of screentime. It's the same reason why Motoko in Love Hina got so much development, or why Konoka was a Japanese shrine maiden and Setsuna was a samurai.

No it isn't you stupid faggot, it's a goddamn joke that he rolls in and beats everyone

Yuuna is not bad you swine, I like Biribiri-with-tits the most but you shouldn't insult Yuuna.

He doesn't give a 10 minutes long explanation every time he beats someone so it's okay.

Yuuna is just so dumb though. And Fuyuzora's obsession with her is super annoying.

popularity pool when?

Hibari is basically the Rin to this manga's Houki.

RIP love rush. I'm sure it's going to head straight to cancellation because this amazing series makes it look bad.

Possible, I mean pic related didn't become a reoccurring character at the inn like Oboro.

I really want more of cat.

At least she is not the focus of every chapter. And it's his job to help her as an exorcist.

I'm telling you guys Yuna will combine with normalfag girl or ninja.

Why do you read this terrible trash? For tits? Panties? But To-love-ru already exists?

To Love Ru only comes out like every month and I'm an impatient fuck.

Bad memories?
The mangaka former series axed after the tsundere dfc twintails has been introduced.

Main house will grow larger

She'll be a side harem character who shows up rarely again, like the catgirl.

So, I just started reading this. Was that dream sequence supposed to be a flashback and maybe the reason Yuuna lost her memories or just Kogarashi's fear of what's going to happen?

I like where this is goi- nevermind.

I figured maybe she was popular with readers, and he's responding to demand. Either way, good taste.

Now there's a succinct way to put it.

>Biribiri-with-tits
who?

>popular with readers
I really want to see a popularity poll for this manga. I think we've met enough characters for one, regardless of how many times they've shown up.

Chisaki, the normal girl.

>pic related
i would've gotten hard in seconds

Please no. We're already losing chapters to Yuuna that could've gone to the catgirl, the oni, or Oboro.

Well after next chapter there's one minimum for the Loli and yaya. Oboro had a chapter to herself recently, and I imagine oni will get one soon enough

The catgirl doesn't feel that interesting. The Oni feels like she has a story to tell.

Sagiri>Miyazaki "Oyakodon">Yuuna>Oboro>Koyuzu-chan>Nonko-san>Yaya>Nakai

That foot.

She's popular with Nips if that says something

>locked legs

>that loving look as she holds your face

It's things like this that excite me more than full frontal nudity.

>you will never cum inside sagiri

Eye-Patch and Ninja for me so far.

>You'll never have a Sagiri

it hurts

>best grills at the center
Confirmed.

Ghost and Ninja

Yuuna BEST girl

Future foresight?