New anime or what?

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/09/28-2/cardcaptor-sakura-announcement-teased

Sakura is going to save 2017

>not done on cels
>it's going to be done by webgen animators
You know it's going to be shit.

>webgen
Why is this meme so forced.

Hope it's late 2017 to give time for the manga to advance, otherwise it will be filler hell

Webgen animators are fucking shit.

I was ready for the new Sailor Moon, but all those years waiting led to a letdown

We need more Trigger, amirite?

No but I'm kinda interested what that otokonoko thing is about

>highschool
Will she finally get the D?

Same for Digimon.
Japan please spare us, at least those 2 didn't matter much, but spare CCS.

Don't worry. Upper management won't ruin this for us again, will they?

20 year anniversary...

Is it gonna be the clear card arc?

ccsakura-official.com/

twitter.com/ccsakura_info

translate it weebs

>新アニメプロジェクト始動
IS THIS REAL LIFE?

What does CLAMP even do these days?

Shaoran is sieging dat pussy every night if you catch my drift.

I can't get hyped for any studio picking an old series back up anymore. I've been disapointed enough times.

someone post the CLAMP flowchart of tsubasa-carcaptor-xxxholics sakuras

This? Not enough sakuras so probably not.

What's the point? It won't have anywhere near the amount of style and atmosphere as the 98 anime.

This is the very definition of a clusterfuck.

There was a Sakura in MKR?

Is this to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the manga?
I hope it's good.

The manga got hyped up when the first few chapters released then I haven't seen it since. What happened? Is it still being translated?

I am confused as fuck.

CATCH YOU CATCH YOU CATCH ME CATCH ME MATTE

whats that trap vampire manga on the left?

Is CCS the one who gave Clone Sakura the Star Staff?
Sure, up till some time ago that made sense. However, considering the changes to the Star Staff and to Sakura's own magic circle in Clear Card Arc, I don't think we can say it's the same Sakura any more - unless this bit gets retconned in TWC as well, and the Satff gets the new design and Clone Syaoran also has CCS Sakura's new magic circle.

I have only wathced CCS and MKR but if i was to guess using the guide.
This whole chart seems to expain Tsubasa Reservoir Cronicles bacstory and ties to other CLAMP series.
Clow Reed is OP and outside every series main plot.
He somehow triggers time freeze on this Yuuko girl that seems to be really important to the TRS world.
This Fei Wong wants to revive her and it's probably the antagoist.
To prove he has a bigger power than Clow (or something) he creates a clone of those the Sakura and Syaoran of the TRC world.
Meanwhile Clow creates reincarnation of himself in the CCS world.
CCS plot happens and she becomes the powerfull magic user she ends up becoming.
The Sakura and Syaoran clones of the TRC world die and are reincarnated in the MKR world (after the events of the manga i hope), then CCS gives her staff (powered up i suppose) to the MKR version of herself for some reason. (I hope she still has the mastery over the cards)
Somehow the MKR reincarnations have two childs, one time-space traveling to the TRC world and becoming the real Syaoran and the other, that is the same but not stays in the xxxHolic world waiting for Yuuko and preventing paradoxes.

And this is how you interpret a clusterfuck.

I actually wonder if this new staff is better than the star one?
I mean Sakura became the master of the Clow cards, transformed now into the Sakura cards because now they respond to her power and not Clow's power.
But you can't say the clear cards are obey her the same or if they are stronger.

>Somehow the MKR reincarnations have two childs
No, they had one child. However, since Syaoran got "erased" someone had to take his place, and that someone was Watanuki.

>I hope she still has the mastery over the cards
CCS Sakura said the cards would be fine, so I assume she still has them.

>But you can't say the clear cards are obey her the same or if they are stronger.
Indeed, we actually don't even know what they exactly are, since even Eriol seems confused.

I believe the clear cards might be either some other world power influence because aparently CLAMP loves making stuff complicated crossovers.
Or some entity's plan to take Sakura's mastery over the cards or her powers.
But i'm not a CLAMP connoisseur.