Can we agree that

Can we agree that

>Berserk 1997 > Berserk movies + 2016
>FMA 2003 > FMA:B
>Hunter x Hunter 1999 > Hunter x Hunter 2011
>Jojo OVA > Jojo SC 2014

Can we agree that it was always better before?

>>FMA 2003 > FMA:B

Bruh wtf. No way in hell. The original FMA anime was another Naruto wanna be.

Agree on the rest.

only if you agree that Japanese Kuwabara > English Kuwabara

Who cares? Manga > all, for all of them.

Berserk 1997 > Movies > 2016
FMA:B > FMA 2003
HxH is shit
David Production JoJo is adapting everything, and doing pretty well, so it wins by default.

>it's the FMA03 spammer trying to make a subtle bait thread again

David Prod is doing a good job but I can't help but wonder what a "better" studio would have done. And SC is pretty disappointing on a lot of points compared to the OVAs.

Area 88 OVA > Area 88 series

Original FMA sucked bronco dick compared to Brotherhood.
HxH 2011 was a more faithful adaptation and nostalgia goghles would be the only reason to prefer the 1999 adaptation.
David Productions's JoJo anime is better in every way except animation quality, as would be expected of a long-running anime.

You're right about Berserk though,

I fell for bait ? Regardless, I hate the 03 FMA, it's reeks of cheap over dramatization at every corner.

And BH reeks of poor gag manga and uninspired adaptation.

(it isn't a bait)

>not being fanfiction means it's uninspired

Please end your life, retard.

I'm not talking about the story, but the way it is depicted.

Literally all the major fighting scenes are beautifully choreographed. Give me three examples of good choreography and fluid animation in original FMA. You can't. Go be a hipster somewhere else.

And before you go "muh panel by panel adaptation" fucking duh. It's supposed to be a faithful adaptation. Do you suppose they should make like SHAFT and force shitty shaky camera angles and zooms to keep you entertained?

Not that guy, but c'mon user, you're acting like 03 looks like shit and barely has any sakuga.

The story and characterization was shit after it diverged, but it didn't look ugly.

>FMA 2003 > FMA:B
>Jojo OVA > Jojo SC 2014

slow down buddy, you're having bad opinions really fast

Erm. I agree there are nice pieces of animation in FMA:B (that's not what I'm talking about though), but FMA 2003 is at least on par, with sequences animated by fucking Yutaka Nakamura and others. Do you seriously not remember them? The fight with Greed? The latter fights of the series? Go rewatch.

>"muh panel by panel adaptation" fucking duh. It's supposed to be a faithful adaptation.

Duh. I bet you think SAO has great visuals as for Guilty Crown, right?

If it's not abundantly clear, OP is a newfriend so be nice to him.

Thanks, I'm not so used to these imageboard thingies yet. We didn't have those kind of things in my time. We used to reunite with friends and talk about what we liked around a bonfire. Those were the good times.

A newfriend with better taste than you. Sad isn't it ?

You don't even know my tastes friend

FMA 03 wins by default because

>FMAB Alphonse voice is G A R B A G E
>FMAB art is too flashy

sorry bros

It's the same seiyuu. Oh right you're an underage dub fag