m.youtube.com/watch?v=1D5Sa2Yq-2g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kEz4A6UG1Wk
youtube.com/watch?v=cICEE_iB5ME
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AN-7CUjXPQM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1G3LIXv_PoM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ohiDRqJgsZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How to rape Mikoto?

Ground her electricity, tie her up. Or hire Touma to cancel her powers.

Be a Saint and overpower her physically

Mikoto a shit

:3

I have never seen such bait.

Overpower her mentally

Lure her into a corner with magic then whip out your grimories to hold her up while you use your magic rod on her

What a cutie

Level 6 mind break ability

THREAD MIKOTO!!

Well at least it's a better thread choice than her lesbo friend.

Nuit any NT now.

Become Touma.

Wear a rubber

Cover soon. I hope she's on it, looking edgy as fuck.

Impussible! she wants it.
MIKOPUTE

It will be Mie's time to shine on the cover.

It's criminal that the only gyaru middle schooler is getting denied a design for this long.

>Mikoto LITERALLY sees bishie sparkles when she looks at Touma

Girl's a bit coo coo

My dick still needs scans of this.

you son of a

The cover will be Yuiitsu pressing her boobs on Fran

Reminder Kamikoto died due to a shitty 3 pages side story.

But Mikoto can beat saints

What about a saint in a rubber suit?

Am I doing something wrong if I like her clones more than her?

No, you're doing something right.

Kamikoto a shit.

These threads are always terrible
Dubs and OP kills himself

You'll never, ever get dubs.

If dubs then you'll stop posting FOREVER

Kamikoto never ever

*teleports behind you*
Heh... did I mention I'm a Saint now? You're so dead kids

Check these

Get your last minute predictions in for NT17's cover and what happens

Not that our predictions are ever right. But they're fun. Which is what I'm going for here

I loved Misaka until she stopped Accel from reaching level 6. Before this scene I was so hyped for Accel to get BTFO, but then I realized that everything that had been done was worth it, and that Accel needed to move forward and realize his true potential.

Fucking Misaka had to go and ruin it all, the dumb bitch. Why couldn't she understand the technological marvel and triumph of the human race that was on display in front of her?

fuck off, Kihara

>ground her

She'd just go full edge lord and start separating the electrons from your body, causing you to literally disintegrate. Animeonlyfags don't know she can do stuff like that.

Something like OT15/NT4 would be perfect now. Yuiitsu pissed off a lot of people and she's got the city's technology and 100 crazy girls at her disposal, it'd make for a fun disaster.

I'm a huge Accelfag so don't accuse me of hating him cause I don't. He was never going to achieve anything by using his powers to fight clones to the death. The logic was outright not going to work. The experiment was a lie and we still don't know /everything/ about what Aleister was really trying to achieve with the clones and linking Accelerator to them, but it doesn't have anything to do with power ups or level 6. Not to mention Accelerator wanted to be stopped in the first place

Why am I even responding to you? You're a copypasta troll

People have been wanting another OT15 for a long time. I don't think it's going to happen. Constantly hoping for another Battle Royale is just going to leave you unsatisfied and disappointed T what you do get. I do agree it'd make sense right now but it's best to not expect or want it too much

Kinky.

I am about to fap to Misaka

I approve.

why?

Because she makes my dick hard

I'm already doing it you can't stop me

Hey, stop that.

>Mikoto and Misaki teaming up to solve mysteries is constantly underplayed in the Railgun manga or stifled by unnecessary cameos, diversions
>Mikoto and Touma as a "couple" is pushed image-wise onto NT volume covers, the anime, and related franchises, despite logic dictating that the romance will never actually happen
Why fans
Why Kamachi

Whatever sells man. Or well, used to sell. I am all in for any and all bro force antics so I don't really mind what they do with those two.

Even if they were fun, you could remove the Saiai/Frenda chapters and nothing would change. At least they're back on track now, although something tells me the cameos are far from over.

Its too late. I just came.

I came to both of those pics I hope youre happy

I think Mikoto and Touma make a cute couple but I wish they would stop pushing it so much when I know it won't happen

And Kamachi is obviously trying to slide it inch by inch towards something resembling a relationship because Miki is breathing on his neck to revive sales, but nothing short of a full-on kissu would rekindle interest now

This is what happens when S3 is consigned to the void

Yeah it's obvious it's not going to happen or if it does, it'll contradict most of the established story. Their "relationship" is nothing but Touma leaving Mikoto behind. Continuously.

>"Mikoto will always chase after Touma no matter what guys!"

>3 novels later he literally gets kidnapped in front of her and she doesn't chase after him to save him/confirm his safety

Kamachi please

>it'll contradict most of the established story. Their "relationship" is nothing but Touma leaving Mikoto behind. Continuously
I mean, stranger things have happened, and at the end of the day this is a LN
But rather than drag this out for another dozen volumes, I wish Kamachi would sink or sail it now and have her recover from the shock in the remaining books - or learn to be a loving waifu

She was busy

She's learning from Touma's, "say a bunch of shit but mean none of it" philosophy of life.

I feel the same. Just sink or sail it already and get it over with. All SS stuff seems to point to Index winning so it'll probably end poorly for her/her shippers but even if he does decide to give her the win, Kamachi should just do it already. Sink or swim he should just rip the bandaid off already

If fans actually like whatever happens sales will go up.

I meant ground her for being naughty, you autist.

Who is the best clone?

Yuiitsu and Aleister with Touma in the middle.

All of them is the only right answer

Dengeki magazine comes out early in October right?

Last order

I ask because we usually get info a bit early when it's in magazines, and the site is already going to update early this month. So we may get NT17 info sooner than expected.

So sexy. Bzzzzt.

LO. But the Original is best.

Kuroko you already have a thread

>started catching up again with the novels
>just finished NT 15
>Mikoto going absolutely batshit insane trying to commandeer a magic machine along with all the other craziness happening

Thank you kamachi.exe for making me fall in love all over again.

Just a heads up, Mie is the future. Join the Mie cult so you can reap the rewards later when she saves the day.

How soon is soon?

A week.

Maybe sooner but a week is a good estimate

WORST.

>Mie
Eh, she's an ok girl and I have nothing against her but she seems kinda boring to me
She just appears during the fiasco with High Priest so as to add another viewpoint and I thought that's where it would have ended but oh well
At least she isn't another in a long line of blonde lolis or worse, a blond loli with names starting with Fre

Mikoto is the perfect girl. She may have flaws, but they only make me love her more.

A shit

>flaws
>perfect

Are you sure you used the right words there champ?

I know exactly what I said.

Kamikoto a shit

toss oil all over her body

>I hope youre happy
I am

Are you sure you pressed the right button?

No, I wanted orange. It gave me lemon-lime.

Why Touma doesn't just date her?

>flaw
>a mark, fault, or other imperfection that mars a substance or object
>perfect
>having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be

Literal antonyms for each other

Just stop posting user, you got btfo already.

Because he's not interested at all in her shitty personality or body.

She's hindering all of the progress she makes. This ship will only work if Touma magically falls to Mikoto.

But I want to argue like a douchebag and get free zappy dan images for my efforts

I can't even fathom how anybody would think the pairing Index and Touma would even partially interesting or satisfying. Just fucking kill off Index, nobody fucking likes her.

Index should end up with Stiyl

A lot of people who support ships with the "main girl" or "title girl" only do it because they know it has the best chance of coming true, regardless of whether or not they actually like the pairing.

She's going to win the toumabowl user
Her name is in the series itself
You need to move on

Yeah do that. StiylxIndex, ToumaXKuroko, MikotoXMisaki. That would be by far the most pleasing outcome for everyone.

It's not like Kamachi is even planning this shit out anymore. He's been milking and bullshitting us for years now. He could very easily just go in any direction he wants.

Riddle me this: Why do these two look so good together?

>acrually cares for Touma and agrees to share his hardships unlike the whole rest of Shitdex
>shitty personality
Only Itsuwa is a slightly better girl.

They just do. The fact that they're on even ground probably helps.

It's nice to see Touma being proactive when it comes to Index rather than just reactive to all of Mikoto's attempts. Basically, it's refreshing to see Touma making regular everyday actions over someone he cares for.

He'll end up with Othinus

If he wants to keep her around as a Umaru-esque daughter or younger sister, than whatever, I don't give a fuck but there is no interesting romantic tension between the two. That pairing is utter garbage.

Kamikoto is a good pairing.

>gets mad whenever Touma is near another girl
>attacks him without asking what happened first because tsundere violence is such masterful and witty comedy

She's shit.

It's Touma's fault for being a pervert.

>no interesting romantic tension between the two
That's just a matter of opinion user.

I'm still waiting on the day Touma formally apologizes to Index assuming that it didn't happen offscreen.

Tsundere apologist pls go.

Kuroko has taught her well.

I hope Mikoto overcomes her Electra complex and stops giving a shit about Touma before she gets NTR'd.

>having flaws makes her shit
Fuck off waifufag.

Pervert rapist apologist please go.

Mikoto pleases electrical plants for money ohohoho~

Shitty tsundere comedy is a flaw in a bad way, not in a good way you fucking clown.

Why would she stop giving a shit about Touma? Her love for him is the only thing keeping her involved in the plot. She's in love with him to the point of near obsession.

You obviously don't know anything about anime. Go back to where you came from idiot.

Except Touma wasn't being perverted. Tatemiya's ball made him fall onto Itsuwa's breasts and Mikoto attacked him without giving him time to react. And Itsuwa clearly didn't give a shit.

Mikoto is a shitty tsundere.

>ad hominem

At least try not to sound utterly anal devastated while having no arguments, kid.

Shitpost away anons, we need meme magic to fuel an announcement at the fall festival.

Shutup bitch, It doesn't matter because these moments are what lighten the mood every once in a while. Stop complaining.

>muh likeable flaws
Go watch moeshit then. Plenty of this things there. Flaws that can't be ignorable can never be in a good way.

Nobody even cares at this point. Get over yourself and your shitty picture.

these things*

It does matter because THAT's the reason Touma will never see Mikoto as anything other than a violent kid.

Go cry me a river about your asinine shipping faggotry.

As if I care about you or what you think. Milo to and Touma love each other and there is literally nothing you can do about it. Stay mad.

>moeshit
Cred Forumsermin spotted.

Sasuga Mikotofags.

>Milo to and Touma love each other and there is literally nothing you can do about it

Calm down man. You're so mad you can't even type properly. You might get an aneurysm.

Mikoto*

Why don't you guys ever think about poor touma when arguing over this shit?

Why can't he get his older big-titted onee-chan?

>>>/fanfiction.net/

Says you. What you just said. That's literally what you said just now.

Keep crying.

Touma already doesn't see her as just a violent kid. He compared her to Othinus and Index in NT13.

I hate to be the guy to ask but is anybody reading Morning Star? What's happening with Saten?

That's the spirit.

Your like that you pervert. I'm not going to do what you say. Mikoto and Touma are the main Characters.

Because that's boring, and nobody really cares about Touma wants because he's boring.

Please don't. I can handle any other kind of shitposting, but please no morning star shitposting.

Othinus and Index are violent as shit

She hijacked a mecha and is currently fighting off waves of giant robot dogs sent after her by Yuiitsu.

>implying

You're allowed to discuss anime and ""manga"" here clownfuck.

>Mikoto and Touma are the main Characters.
Of your fanfiction.

After all the shit he has been through, touma deserves his prize. Stop treating him as a reward for your favorite girl when he is the one who mainly deserves one.

Index and Mikoto will get cowtits once they grow up

Okay then you dumb idiot. Prove it to me. I'll wait.

Just stop already. You're not funny.

Why is frenda kill?

No friends.

I hope Mikoto and Misaki become best friends

Their chemistry is awesome

Kuroko should have been a weirdo side character Mikoto runs from periodically

As well as Index, accelerator and shiage

Burden of proof is on you.

Being a traitorous whore

This thread sucks. Congratulations.

Look, I like the guy, but Touma is a totally a self-insert Gary Stu. Anybody who claims he's actually a well-written character is retarded

Stop replying to the shitposter.

I hope Mikoto kills Yuiitsu in front of Touma

I'm afraid we used up our reserves of meme magic confirming UiharuxKakine through crossover and similar girl shenanigans.

Delete this.

Kill yourself.

Hey wait I'm not apart of that other shit. I'm just a Toumafag who wants him to get a mature lady like the guy himself wants.

So how about HO12 guys? Enjoying the result of Kamachi playing Uncharted starring the brave, cool, generous and kind noble Heivia?

Just because your opinion is "Index is probably going to win" doesn't mean you're invested in it, are eager for it to happen, or actively support it being "good"

>Toumafag bla bla bla I hate Railgun

Pls stop. There's literally no reason to confirm that besides trying to piss people off.

>ded loli
>objects falling from space
There are bigger things to worry about than Heivia.

>3-page SS that basically confirms Touma's attraction towards Index in a way Mikoto can only wish is causing this much butthurt in the Mikoto fanbase

God, I can't imagine the shitstorms when Index wins.

Hopefully Mikotoshitters will kill themselves in a fit of rage.

>opinion

The series is literally called Index. What other series has the girl with her name it the title lost? I'll wait while you contemplate how retarded you are.

I agree. Mikoto fans are delusional and moronic. It's all about magic baby!

Oh wow. That doujin art captures Mikoto's anime form greatly.

So where's the scan?

>Touma is a totally a self-insert Gary Stu
I thought we already came to a conscious? Toumas life sucks and anyone self inserting into him is ignorant of what he goes through. Not a Gary Stu due to NT9.

>ded
>implying
I believe in our boys.

Typical Index trash. This is pathetic.

The fuck are you talking about? I'm literally saying Index is going to win but that doesn't mean I'm jacking myself to the idea of it or extremely invested in the ship. In short, I think it's going to happen but I'm neutral to it

Touma has no personality other than, "I gotta save shit and correct people's lives with the power of my fist." He himself isn't interesting as a character. You follow him only because he's the protag and the hero.

Fuck off already and just say what you really mean.

>I think I'm superior because I know something that should be common knowledge but this retarded fan base doesn't understand

Good job. Do you want a fucking handjob?

This. Touma is boring and maybe not even as "good" as people think he is. Anybody overly invested in Touma and is love life is self inserting

The mad and frustration will reach Oreimo's levels for sure.

Are you some ass mad Mikoto shipper that recently released Kamikoto isn't happening? Why are you so angry when we seem to be agreeing

*recently realized

The Mikoto faggotry is getting out of control. We need THK to put them in their place again.

Well it shouldn't because if the fans of this series had a brain it would be common knowlege.

And I'm supposed to be mad. Nice try loser.

What did I lose? Nice for what? I still don't get why you're so angry at someone expressing an opinion that matches up with yours.

Are you samefagging to stir the pot about Mikoto? What's the point. It's obviously you because your posting style is obvious.

I'm disappointed that you feel superior to everybody because you know something that everybody already knows. Stop acting like you're the second coming of Jesus. It's annoying to people. We're not fucking robots. You have to show some kind of decency here even if just a tiny amount. That's what I'm trying to say.

>you
>posting style

Prove it then.

You just asking that proves it's you. You're not very sneaky. Try harder next time.

Whatever you say mobileposter.

I'm not acting superior to anyone although that kind of attitude is a huge problem in this fanbase.

Jesus Christ this thread is full of so much paranoia. Everyone keeps accusing everyone of being some poster who always posts "X".

It's the recent shitposting fad.

I'm not even that user but if you're the post I'm pretty sure you are you probably needed to be put in place.

The paranoia and sensitivity of this fanbase is at an all find high. You can barely say anything in these threads without someone responding with unnecessary hostility even by Cred Forums standards

>Unnecessary

If you leave them alone they get worse fagget. Learn how this place works before you post.

>put in place

Who's being a superior asshole? Which post that you think I made makes you think I need to be put in place

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0SZABxlm6eA

I know plenty about how this place works.

You're not thinking hard enough. No surprise.

I think this thread is shit because of a combination of a butthurt Mikotoshipper and mobile shitter

Mikoto a best

Mikoto a shit

Disregard the arguments over girls, post bros.

This thread is sad.

The Kuroko thread was much better. Too bad this is the one that seemed to win out.

>Mikoto will never shock your balls until you are dry

That's because 98% of the sheep are Index fans and I'm okay with that. I only wish I was around when it was up. There is literally no friendship or comedy in these threads. I honestly feel bad you all you pathetic magic lovers.

You should all respect your queen as she's the reason this pathetic magic series is even alive anymore. The sales go down every year and somethings got to give while her merchandise is still selling.

What the fuck

Ignore it its shitposting

Kuroko thread is comfy

And she's obsessed with him because he might replace her dad in her unconcious. I didn't say "Electra complex" for nothing. Raildex was hinting at it for the whole time.
>rude to her own mother
>had almost no father's care in childhood
>tries to copy Touma's ideals
>becomes quite obsessive and neurotic in NT because of inability to realize herself
She needs to overcome it(not just abandon or forget) or she will fall victim to it. At least I hope Kamachi doesn't give her a third option.

Don't talk about how much you love Railgun or the characters if you haven't read the manga.

Mikoto getting over her romantic feelings for Touma would be the healthiest option for everyone.

Her winning Touma isn't suddenly make her mindset healthy. In fact her having an unhealthy mindset would probably push Touma away

There's no definite meaning for a shitpost since it relies on one's headcanon

It's one of the ultimate principles of Cred Forums

Saten-san is better than this slag

Accelerator likely has very little romantic/sexual feelings and any such feelings he may have he probably just bottles up.

Friendly reminder that this is best doujin.

>Not the one by Mahaya
Why would you spread lies like that?

Shit taste

Friendly reminder this will never happen in canon and you're only hurting yourself by getting attached to scenarios like this.

Who is the hottest character in the series and why is it Mugino?

Hottest character is subjective

She killed frenda

I want to beat her with a metal bat.

Frenda is alive and well.

Why don't she just fucking ask him to date her?

Vermikoto

Their personalities play off against each other, have similar backgrounds, in love with the same person, have opposing designs/archetypes, they are in the same grade so no bullshit senpai-kouhai relationship where one is above the other. All this to create top banter.

Not every girl can be as best as the best.

>So where's the scan?

You tell me. Pyuma's Mikotos are the purest form of boner fuel, and the fact that the full versions of those images aren't on the web is simply a disgrace.

I want to beat off on that semen demon's chest.

>Just found out there was a Railgun dub
>Decide to take a brief look at it out of morbid curiousity

Heh, gross.

Ahahahaha Mikoto just wants to fuck her father confirmed. She doesn't actually doesn't love Touma, just waiting around until her father comes along and dicks her.

Saten sounds like an actual whore, Saiai sounds like she's on her period, Accelerator is straight up garbage, etc.

You forgot the worst part

Kuroko doesn't have a granny voice

She's underage, do you intend to go to jail?

>She's underage
Only makes her even more enticing.

Remember when we were going to ignore THK?

When was the last time Mikoto's teddy bear was last seen? I miss it.

Hmm, I don't remember any mentions of it in NT. I do remember seeing it in a Railgun chapter, but that was a while back.

Remember when we weren't a hivemind that constantly sing Mikoto/Kamikoto praises?

You can't force someone to like her/her ship and you can't silence their opinions any more than they can silence yours

At this point both sides need to accept that not everyone shares their opinion of Mikoto and her ship. Some people love her AND her ship. Some people like her but not her ship. Some people hate her and her ship. There's nothing constantly posting about it will do to make a uniform, unanimous opinion of her. It's time for people to shut up about it unless canon confirms/denies the ship

Only one "person" kept taking the bait. I wouldn't' be surprised if it's the baiter doing that to get his say in unchecked.

You really need to not cry "bait" at everything you don't like. And not everyone has the same opinion as you. They're allowed to express their opinion. That being said, this subject has been done death and both sides need to cool it

>beating dead horse and hammer it down until it becomes true no matter how many times it has been argued, overturned, or settled to death
>not bait

These Index threads are fragile is the problem. One person can easily derail the thread and ruin it with enough willpower.

Reminder this will be Mikoto after she gets IB'd and ditched AAA following her arc. Bromamce is endgame.

Man all I know is it's a tired subject and that some of it is genuine opinions, albeit opinions that have been expressed countless times. Both sides need to knock it off. I think it's probably a smug anti-Kamikotofag baiting a genuinely butthurt Kamikotofag over the confirmed Touma-Index SS. Hopefully it dies down soon

Well what can we expect when we're fans of the lesser of the two series. I guess we'll just have to deal with it.

>the same anti-Kamikotofag who always complains about shipping and goes full autism at Kamikoto because it gets mentioned most used the Index shipping SS to shitpost Kamikoto as a hypocrite
Just probably? More like definitely bait.

Some of the more serious Kamikotofags are probably touchy right about now as are some of the more serious anti Kamikotofags.

>Index SS
>possibility of something big happening with Mikoto soon

>the same

It's more than one person

>samefagging

Sorry I realize you're trying to bring attention to yourself but when you make it as clear as you do it's not even considered bait.

Why does shipping have to be constantly mentioned?

>Wah wah this guy doesn't like muh ship
>Wah wah this guy likes a ship I don't

Why do you fucks have to talk about your shipping feelings at all? It's not like there isn't a literal plethora of other more interesting and important things in this series to talk about

Nope. is not >Implying I am you
See? 100% troll.

Those are all different people though

Losing AAA is something I forsee happening. I just hope Misaka will receive awakened wings as replacement so she can kick ass and stand by Touma.

Reminder not to respond to him.

Shipping is more interesting than the content itself for some I suppose. I for one will keep shilling my Frenda theory until it comes true.

Nobody cares about your ships no matter how hard to try to disguise them.

>Mikotoshippers are so paranoid and delusional they think only one person ever expresses a negative opinion of Mikoto and her ship

>no difference in writing style, repeated autism, muh hate, same taste and argument as always
You keep telling yourself.

Too late and it wouldn't change anything. The anti-shipper hypocrite is the type who would reply to his own bait, anyways.

Even your Frenda is Rensa theory is more worthy of discussion than "teehee I love this ship

If people have similar opinions and state said opinion simply it'll sound the same. Stop being paranoid.

How about you try fucking yourself back to Your parents basement?

I haven't lived with my parents in years dude. But whatever you say. You sure are butthurt.

Only the idol spinoff can heal this broken fanbase.

>being this butthurt over your ship

>tries to sound reasonable and calm when there's only one constant baiter replying back or provoking with literally the same sour muh "Mikotoshitter" and mad hate at at her ship, but says nothing of other ships that he defends or supports
Saving this thread to show how seriously hypocritical you are.

>Indexfags are a thing now
What did I missed in the past week that changed this?

>you sure are butthurt

That's what you said just now you fucking retard. Stop arguing with me if its not relevant.

Why is frenda alive

Frenda is best iTEM and one of the top cutest girl in Raildex.

The fuck are you talking about? I'm not any of "Mikotoshitter" posts. I'm just saying it's more than one person. Regardless if you are right or wrong about the number of people posting, their goal, other than expressing opinions, is getting reactions. Which you're giving them.

What even are you saying? Your butthurt is completely relevant because

>playing dumb despite defending and playing up the apologist to notorious bait from recognizable autism in Raildex threads
Whatever you say.

How I feel shouldn't matter because you're the one ruining the thread with your irrelevant shipping fuckfest. Nobody actually gives a damn about your fanfiction.

The best way to heal this fanbase would be officially separating Railgun from Index's timeline. And making a magic side spin-off with Lessar or Birdway.

I'm not even shipping or anti shipping

Hope she gets cloned or so. Fuck that meltdowner bitch

I obviously wasn't talking to you.

>ignore THK
Of course people don't listen.

>Dark Matter Frenda
I still have hope.

If Frenda was a Railgun she'd still be alive but she's not. To bad for her.

I never said the guy or guys doing this were in the right you dumbass. If you'll read the beginning of the conversation you'll see I say both sides need to cool it.

But you were because you quoted me

Explain sniper-chan then, mobileposter.

Oh so it's okay to shitpost in these threads with nobody attempting stopping you. Nice meme fuckboi.

Mobileposter doesn't know anything about sniper because he doesn't read the manga

>insinuated it wasn't bait from same person
You outed yourself already.

Why are you so angry?

The Railguns have a glorious track record of not dying.

>implying you're not the mobile poster trying to bring attention to yourself

Nice try.

It isn't the same person and some of it is genuine opinions being expressed for the millionth time

Crowley did it to make his EVA and defend Tokyo-3 from nuns.

I'm not the mobile posterv

Because you're not worth my time and I want to get this over with. Are you happy now?

Where can I buy Morning Star. I can't find it anywhere.

>awakened wings
Mikoto has touched upon magic and some being that was inside the AAA she first came across. It won't be a large stretch if Kamachi goes down that road for her. We'll have to see.

Then fuck off? Try to start a more worthy discussion? Go wank to your ship. Do literally abyttingbeksec

We need more girls from this school.

This uniform does things.

Mobile poster is definitely here

>wank to my ship

Except that's the reason I'm arguing with you in the first place. Learn to pay attention to what you read.

>objectively the same in anyone's right mind who frequents Raildex cause anyone can tell who that is by now
>b-b-ut trust me, I know because they are me, but I'm pretending so they aren't me
Constantly defending yourself is what you always do, so that's more proof.

You're arguing because you like a ship and believe only one troll is here trying to smear it and don't want to believe multiple people genuinely don't like your ship.

You're underestimating how retarded this fanbase is all by itself.

Look I'm not defending anyone. I want all the shitposters to fuck off. I'm tired of the same arguments. BOTH Mikotofags and Mikotohaters should fuck off. No one cares about how much you adore/hate a ship

I think it's just you. You're literally freaking out and crying for no reason. Calm down and stop acting like an idiot.

Judging by a lot of this thread I agree a lot of this fanbase is beyond

Im not freaking or crying at all moron.

>multiple
No one is going to believe that. inb4 taking that literally by generalizing an isolated autistic shitposting (you) as seen ITT.

Is this fanbase having a meltdown? Why are people getting so easily set off?

It's because this is the magical side fanbase. I'm not surprised one bit. They're monkeys on computers.

If everyone hates you it's most likely because you have a problem. Not everyone else.

Yes, multiple people on this board dislike Mikoto and feel the need to obnoxiously express it. Just like multiple people love Mikoto and feel the need to obnoxiously express it too

Wow you must be a fucking scientist. Keep up the good work.

>wanting fans instead of only haters to fuck off for no reason other than it makes you mad to see praises and people enjoying their own shipping
>doesn't get mad and apply the same autism and hate to any other girl and their shipping, even when they shitpost
And there it is, your primary goal. Typical.

No one hates me. No one knows who I am because I don't trip. I'm not one of your boogeymen

I want both to fuck off. Fans aren't innocent either. And no other girl generates as much autism as Mikoto

Called it. Too bad there aren't multiple people with the exact same autistic retardation and obnoxious hatred as you so that excuse doesn't fly. The other anti-fans are severely less autistic and extreme as you are. They rarely repeat the same dead beat arguments and shitpost as well.

>I don't trip

Can you fuck off already. I'm tired of arguing about irrelevant shit with you because you can't take criticism.

I'm not even an anti fan retard try again and again and again and again and again until you get that through your thick fucking skull

>I want the majority fanbase to leave because I can't control my butthurt and sperg otherwise
How about you fuck off, especially when you're in a Mikoto thread?

You think you have it all figured out but these threads are always like this. You must be new or something. Try lurking more before you accuse everything that goes on here on one person fagget.

You aren't even criticising me you're just having a tantrum because some people (that weren't even me) don't like your ship and bleat on about it

Lurk moar yourself. Mikoto or Raildex related threads are usually only like this when that shitposter won't stop.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1D5Sa2Yq-2g

You fuck off. You cannot force people to like Mikoto any more than the people who hate can force you to hate her. Deal with different opinions

Patrician taste. She's really cute.

>implying the issue is existence of opinions different than yourself
Nice try. The difference between you and other anti-fans are like day and night. Your autism gives you away every time.

So, just finished vol 10 of the manga. Daihasei festival was really Fucking cool. Are the translated LNs really good? Got into this from the anime a long time back.

>"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah anyone who says something I don't like is ONE person who is trying to always come ruin the the thread for me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah *cries, farts, shits self, screams more"

Current Raildex fanbase

I think it's more of a falseflag. It's easy as fuck to falseflag here and couple it up with samefagging

I'm just new here though since I just were done watching the series

>still thinking I am your boogeyman when I've repeatedly told you I'm not

How can one person be this retarded

No it's been genuinely like this a while. It's gotten worse with that Index SS

The LNs are the meat of the series and they're pretty good, especially when you get to volume 14-15 (anime stops at volume 13+the SS).

Reminder not to reply to the shitposter.

More like you're the retard trying, but failing cause you're that obvious. This sounding neutral shit you started pulling after you got called out makes on top of defending obvious same person bait makes you even more obvious. Take your own hypercritical advice and fuck off.

Awesome, i kinda figured that they were the main part of the series but aside from jojo this is the first anime series I've gone out of my way to read the manga and now checking out the LNs.

Just don't get confused by volume 15, it's considered one of the best volumes in the series but it throws new readers off sometimes. Just make sure you remember Item from Railgun and Hamazura from the last episode of Index II, that helps a lot.

Sometimes I wonder why these threads aren't just deleted. This is illegal.

He has a point, you known. No other girl is as popular as Misaka and haters are always the prevailing problem in general around here, more so at popular girls within this sort of fanbase. Haters normally start shitstorms first and attempt to force people from stop liking what they like (Misaka in this case). Most comfy/good threads don't have haters, or at least very little that don't force themselves like a broken record that's like we know and get it, you don't like X, but we don't care so move on kind of situation. But shit threads have them working at full force and usually there's repost, copypasta, or legit trolling for reactions becsuse they rather burn the world than to acknowledge reality that differs from their liking.

I'm not your boogeyman and you aren't calling me out for anything. Just go mentally cuddle your ship and cry about haters elsewhere. Fans like you are why I include fans when I say I want both sides to fuck off

You'd never see this sad pathetic behavior in upper class Railgun/Tokiwadai threads. It's like I'm surrounded by wild animals.

Pretty much.

I wish HO threads wouldn't die so fast because right now it's the only Kamachi series that don't get shitposted to death by retards thinking that everybody who disagree with them is some mythical samefag.

Reminder that 2/3 of the fanbase is Railgun only.

Still denying it after all this is just sad.
>stop liking what I don't like
>i should be allowed to shitpost, derail, and rant endlessly because my opinions means I'm allowed to be an autistic little shit
Fuck off.

Ill probably rewatch the index anime soon anyway, been a while since i last saw it. Guess ill look on amazon soon for the licensed ones then try to find the newer stuff afterwards

>mobileposter is actually right
Based kuroko threads.

This is what the fans want. This is true power and unlike the magic side freakshow that is Index and the sad magic characters inside she actually has friends who support her.

There have been plenty of legitimate threads - ones with translations even - that have been ruined by Mikoto arguing. It matters not who starts it (and I agree most of the time IS people with negative opinions) it takes two sides to argue.

Railgun threads are mostly fun. But many Indexfags are condescending to believe fans that enjoys Railgun are only animefags.

I'll deny something that user true all I want

Can someone tell animefag why she is Strike Witches now?

She got a new toy to play with after it's previous owner (a talking dog) ate shit.

People that scream about how Railgun is better don't read the manga

>actually implying perpetuating bait/shitpost behavior that haters do all the time is the same as fans trying to argue, and even excusing the former when they are the one who's at fault for shitposting in a way comparable to forcing memes
>making up nonsense when you can't come up with a decent counter to your denial

Index NT is a shitfest.

Only incredibly delusional people still care. Everybody else moved to Railgun or HO.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

But Railgun is better on some levels.

I read both Railgun manga and Index novels. For many years.

Railgun is so much better it's not even funny. You are completely retarded to think otherwise.

Only Index parts that were as good as Railgun was GRS arcs, UK civil war and WW3. And WW3 already fucked up at the end with horrible final battle.

Let me break this down for you idiot net losers because you all seem to be confused on how things work. This is your queen and she's literally one of the only things keeping this pathetic magic side series running and believe me it's bearly chugging along with how much money the LN is making in modern times. Without the golden girl of Tokiwadai and her merchandise sales this series would be over. She outclasses every girl in the series and that's because that's exactly what she was created to do. I'm sorry your Index waifu's can't compete but be happy they even exist because that's all thanks to Mikoto existing in the first place. You all make me sick but sometimes I feel like it's my responsibility to show you all the way because if I don't then who will.

You can't make everyone like your ship. You can't stop people from saying they don't like your ship or your ship's fans. People that dislike your ship can't force people to dislike your ship too, nor can they stop people from saying they like your ship. Get over it. Both sides deal with it. There's no way a uninamous opinion can be enforced

>delusional railgun/HO salesfag and the railgun mobileposter in one thread
Time to close the tab.

トウマ~、犯っちゃう時はちゃんとゴムをつけないとダメなんだからね~
天に在す我らが父は中絶をお許しにはならないんだから~

>la la la I can't hear you

You guys are seriously hilarious.

Who's the best Railgun girl and why is it Kuroko?

I want Kuroko to die slowly and painfully

Because you don't like Justice and characters that don't kill people for a living. How about that? Did you like it because I can't imagine you did.

>latest Railgun volume
>300k sales

>latest Index volume
>below 100k sales

Oh yes, obviously everybody loves Index more and it's just one shitposter claiming otherwise.

>pretentious devil's advocate when he literally keep trying to force his "opinion" and tries to stop people from liking what they like
>every time until it comes true meme and autism when people calls me out
Fuck off.

World rejector? No thanks..

This is my favorite meme, especially because people fall for it every time.

Will Janie, Febrie and Shinobu reappear again?

>waaah waaah I'm butthurt someone said mean thing about muh ship and I'lol take it out on anyone

Fuck off

Well considering the sales for Index go down every single year somethings got to happen at some point.

How is it not true though?

Not to mention Railgun comes out in a magazine. Separate volumes are pretty much just collector's item.

Right now Railgun is many times bigger than Index.

Too bad all I've done is called you out for being the baiting shitposter and hypocrite that you are. Glad to see you drop all pretense with that thinly-veiled act of yours.

Still delusional I see. Good day to you.

The Railgun girls sell more merchandise than any magic character in the series and Index is selling less and less every single year without fail up until now. I sense a rushed ending approaching.

>autistic hater finally leaves
Good riddance.

Who started it does matter and just as important is why they do and how long they keep at it. Haters that are extreme and overly zealous are especially the worst of the bunch. Sure, fans arguing/reasoning with haters often causes a mess, but you can't truly put them on the same level as the aforementioned haters. If haters went on unchallenged then they will believe they can do whatever they want so quality of threads are going to be worse off than not. Look at THK and LRD, those two would be out of control and run amok if people didn't consider them cancer and comment on their patterned shitposting.

If there is an Kamachi announcement at the festival, I think it'll be "Index/NT is entering its final arc" and /maybe/ the announcement of a title change if Kamachi can't finish up Index in 7-9 novels

Kamachi even admitted he slightly regretted Touma and the Index storyline being the centered plot point but said he'd continue moving forward. He'd have been far better off and wouldn't have to spend his time on so many spinoffs if he followed this direction but his reputation was on the line so he continued. Even Kamachi's heart is with Railgun. Learn to understand the power of friendship.

>delusional shipper shuts up

I dare somebody to show me a Magic character with more power at their disposal than this friendship.

Music for the thread.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kEz4A6UG1Wk

Don't bother answering by the way because their friendship is unbreakable.

>acted like he left, but nope the cancerous hater and muh anti-shipper hypocrite is still here
Typical.

>talking about friendship
>doesn't even post the fitting song
I can't believe I have to do your work for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=cICEE_iB5ME

Why are shipper so cancerous

As terrible as Misaki is she's a far better friend to Mikoto than Kuroko

I love this song but I thought it would be 2obvious.gif I wanted to switch it up with sisters friendship. This is the last image we'll see before the series completely ends after these two make Aleister pay.

You silly little magician man. You just don't understand and frankly you never will. Mistaki is a decent friend but she's not one of the elite four.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AN-7CUjXPQM

This guy gets it. It's all about merchandise.

Railgun is many times more profitable than Index.

That's silly, user. Misaka's best friends are pic related.

Why is Saten the best

Well, the magic side has the necessarius girls.

Because she deserves a lot more than what she has. The day she gains an esper ability and kicks magic freakshow hiney is going to be one of the happiest moments in anime for me and I hope she doesn't just kick a little but I hope she destroys like tons of people all at once.

As a Satenist I hope she makes the magic side pay for ignoring her as long as they did. I hope all the Railguns become level fives and make everybody pay. It's time the Magic side learned they can't go around hurting people and ruining lives with no consequences.

What would be the power specifications of a Lvl 5 Saten? We already know her powers is similar to Kongou

You've got to think user. Level five espers don't just have any strong ability. They are extremely powerful and aren't jokes by any stretch of the imagination and when you have the plot armor of a Railfun girl as well you're asking for trouble especially when she actually has friends willing to back her up. I don't know what kind of destructive power she would have but I would feel bad for any apponent challenging her because she isn't the type to start a fight for no reason.

She could probably create vacuum

Man you guys really need to learn how to ignore bait and focus on actual discussion. Even shipping discussion can be nice if you don't fall for obvious bait or meta shit

Like Inuyasha wind tunnel? That could be neet but I feel as a level five that would only be one of many things she could do.

She could probably mimic a projectile skill too like railgun. Imagine a combined projectile shot built from the power of friendship of Mikoto and Saten

Because she's growing on a healthy dose of back alley thugs semen.

Well Kongou is able to launch things so it might be a super upgraded version of that although with the friendship element boost that's a little op. Nobody could survive against that.

What could a Lvl 5 Uiharu do?

I like how OP it is

>magic slideshow freak saying things
>bla bla I hate Railgun
Thanks for your opinion.

I feel like the point I'm trying to make isn't about the power itself but them working together and making the world safe from magic side lunatics once and for all. With all four of them at that power level they could accomplish anything especially when you consider the unbreakable bond they share. Mikoto needs to be working with her friends. She deserves to be happy again like she was in Railgun when she actually was with her friends.

Uiharu'd put anything in stasis.

Nagai was right from the very beginning.

Warning: Prepare for a cute amazing character.

Like it or not she has fans.

Science >>> Magic

100% confirmed.

Look at the cheeks on that girl. You will never pinch them.

Trying to hurt Kuroko?

Whoops. She actually has friends loser.

Saten best Gakuen Toshi girl

Pro tip: if you can't love yourself you can't expect to love others. This is why the Magic Side is doomed to fail.

I believe in a different kind of magic and it has a little something to do with trust and respect. Maybe this will help you magic freaks understand its true power.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1G3LIXv_PoM

She almost became lvl 6

Saten a best

I want impregnate Misaka about 30 times

I want to fuck misaka with user's sloppy 31sts

I like shinobu, one of the best girls in Railgun.

Yeah, I'd rather have more her in Railgun than Misaki. Even her banter with Mikoto was funnier.

Her english inserts does things to me

Why is Misaki terrible?

Shes too busy getting mindbroken by faceless old man

>somebody made a frenda thread
Nice

She can't even compete against her own clone

Her clones > her

Literally everyone in the series has either implied or outright said this.

Anybody know the artist of this image?

Except you're wrong. The thread with the SS was basically everyone bullying Stylfag.
Current Railgun is worse than NT.>WW3 already fucked up at the end with horrible final battle.
Literally a wikireader tier post.

The original thread not being that bad =/= subsequent threads being worse than usual

That was the only thread where that SS was discussed even some tried to bait kamikoto fags to no avail.

Mikoto is only good for cloning, Aleister agrees

I saw at least 3 threads where the SS was discussed

I just want to go shopping with her on a Saturday.

So is the stuff that's on mangafox all that's been scanlated?
Cause if so, my country gets stuff that hasn't even been scanlated yet, which is pretty cool

>Current Railgun is worse than NT

Literally nobody agree. Your taste is pathetic. Fuck off and die.

It's retards like you who are ruining those threads. No matter how shit NT becomes you fucking apes will always praise Index as the best part of Raildex.

When it stopped being true years ago.

And yes, fight with Fiamma was garbage. Literally the worst written fight in the series. Only second Accel vs Touma fight is about as bad and it also happens during WW3.

I want my own clone

>early NT volumes sold 300k
>last one sold 90k

>Railgun manga used to sell 300k
>now it sells 250k

Oh yes, obviously Railgun went to shit while NT didn't.

We should really stop making "Raildex" threads. It no longer exists. It's two separate fanbases. And Index retards only keep destroying threads.

Compare this shitfest of a thread to Kuroko threads.

Do you even read the manga?

>autistic Mikoto retards crying about hate when they were the ones who started shitposting girls like Index first

Typical hypocrisy from worst fans.

both of you should just kill yourselves

Fuck off Kuroko poster. Shits like you make Kurokofags look bad.

The other two was just people asking for translation.

>you should kill yourself for pointing out the truth

Rude.

I tried reading the first two volumes of Index LN, and they were terrible. Is the anime remarkably different, enough to justify this fuckoff huge fanbase?

Railgun manga is better than it was before.

First arc was meh. Sisters arc was only great in the first half, second half with Touma and Accel was shit. Daihaiseisai was better than both. Current arc is shaping to be even better than Daihaiseisai.

I have no idea how anyone could say that Railgun became bad.

That handful of pages of not-quite-deito shipping really turned this franchise inside out, didn't it?

Hopefully, we'll have gotten this out of our system by the time NT17 and November roll around.

This "Railgun and Index have different fanbases" clearly doesn't follow the manga or LN.

Over half the theories novel readers have comes from things that happen in the Railgun manga.

I do not see how anyone can follow the more recent Railgun manga chapters without also reading Index.

Things like Touma's dragons and Uiharu's cast would make zero sense

No. Fuck off until you fix your shit taste.

There wasn't even anything new at all on it.

I can't understand why anyone even cares about shipping in Index.

It's obvious since forever that Touma won't end up with anyone. And he's becoming so insane it's better for the girls to find someone else.

I really want Kamachi to make another spin-off because main series is beyond saving.

No. Fuck off until you fix your shit taste.
>Over half the theories novel readers have comes from things that happen in the Railgun manga.
More like half the theories mangafags have come with came from the novels.
>Body Clear
>Dragon
>Level 6

>I do not see how anyone can follow the more recent Railgun manga chapters without also reading Index.

Apparently shitloads of people do. Because many times more people read Railgun than Index.

They probably just saw the Index anime.

Wrong person.

He's absolutely right that early novels were crap.

And no, those theories have shit to do with the novels. Dragon and lv6 were in anime.

No I mean theories like Mikoto is Nuit and Touma is a dragon are brought to life by the Railgun manga, even if they have support in the novels as well

It's not like novels explained what exactly those dragons are.

And I'm sure most of the people who read Railgun saw the anime and read at least some OT novels.

RIP

You can argue that Railgun manga is advancing the main plot more than NT novels.

Seriously, most of NT had shit to do with Alesiter. And in recent novels he was only acting like an idiot while Laura laughed at him.

I cried.

Mikoto is shockingly cute

Shutup.

If only Stiyl had gotten dubs

I suppose you could argue that. I firmly believe that you have to read them together. All these Railgun only fags are likely ether anime only or just bored manga/novel fags trolling.

What's this about?

How long would you have to date her before she would take the dick I wonder?

Except they don't. Those are just cameos, they have no explanation in the manga, those just appear and leave like that.
The only "plot" Railgun manga has is a fuck ton of cameos and the robutt.

Even Accelerator manga has plot.

>My guess is Kuroko was givin some sort of power boost from Shinji who she was doing to experiments with and he did something to Mii which is why she went missing. During that exp I'm guessing she was able to develop her time ability and it wore off after he hurt Mii and in order to get that ability back to save her he's having Kuroko steal all this shit and hurt these people such as the people in the building and Saten (RIP). That would explain why she's so determined to do all this shit even if it means killing her friends because in the end she can save everybody if she just completes whatever he's making her do. When you think of it this way it makes Mikoto seem like the bad person always getting in her way. That's why she was crying when fighting her as well. Not because she was hurt but because she couldn't explain to her what the truth actually was before Kongou came and messed it up.

On the first date if you are Touma, like a year if you are anyone else

>being this much of a secondary
Fuck off.

300k people buy Railgun manga volumes. At least two times more (possible much more than that) people read them in the magazine.

Recent NT novels sell below 100k.

Just by basic math you can see that at least 3x more people read Railgun. That means 2/3 of Railgun readers don't red NT anymore. They probably read some OT, but stopped caring about NT.

Clones were always better than the original

You are just a fag with shit taste. Fortunately idiots like you are a tiny minority.

Pretty soon the Railgun manga is going to start referencing non animated Index stuf though. If there really are Railgun onlys that follow the manga (I refuse to believe they exist) they'll be lost as fuck soon if not already

I used to like Kongou.

Off yourself secondary.

Not really. You don't need explanations for everything. Dragons, IB or Aiwass aren't well explained in the novels either.

Great way to admit you have 0 argument.

The fuck are you on? They have a solid basis and theories on the novels.

Season 3 soon

I feel like nobody even cares about Uiharu and in my opinion she had it the worst. From her perspective she saw one of her friend die and the other basically go completely mad. Nobody even brings her up.

Railgun did Sisters arc better than Index did. There was absolutely no need to read the novels to understand what was going on. Same with Daihaiseisai.

Why would it suddenly be different?

>secondary
>demanding arguments
Ayyylmao

More like Index/NT final arc announcement soon

Is it normal to like Mikoto and hate the shit circus that is the Index franchise at the same time? Railgun was the only good thing about it.

They have nothing but unconfirmed theories.

I care. She's not that important to the story though so that's why she kind of got skipped. She suffered the most by far though.

>There was absolutely no need to read the novels to understand what was going on. Same with Daihaiseisai.
>Why would it suddenly be different?
Holy shit you're retarded.
Theories with support from the novels while the manga has only cameos.

Kamikoto a shit

>Ayyylmao

You are getting worse with every post shitposter-kun.

There's a fuck ton of stuff about the clones and Accelerator in the novels

Theories that are based on evidence gleaned from the novels, you can't really build a theory an any of them when you just use information from Railgun.

Educate yourself and read the novels secondary.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ohiDRqJgsZ0

>Worst's clone program is called Third Season
Kamachi knew all along

Stopped at NT10. No reason to read this shit anymore.

I chuckled but you're a monster user. A monster!

Holy shit you are retarded.

There is absolutely no need to read Index to understand Railgun. In fact Touma cameos are getting more and more rare.

What what is this

>animefag
>unironically calling other shiposters
>didn't read early novels
>implies to have read the rest

Outch. That kind of legit hurt my heart.

Novel stuff isn't always Touma related

Touma is on fucking England right now

You are literally beyond hope. Have fun being retarded.

>883300
SUPER COMBOOOOO!!!!

>just Touma
Thanks for proving you're retarded

help I don't get it

I'm pretty sure he's in Italy.

How about Kuroko you fuckface. She literally did all of it and she wasn't being controlled like Mii. How the fuck do you suppose she felt?

It's a shitty fake fanfiction that the resident madokafag/railgun shitposter loves to talk about. Just filter image.jpg and the thread will improve slightly.

Thread hit bump limit. We still have both Kuroko and Frenda threads though. Why does the science side have lots of best girls?

Do you have scans of when she faught Mikoto and was crying? That literally fucked me up good but I honestly enjoy feeling sad. I need this user!

Reading the Railgun manga without Index would be like putting together a jigsaw puzzle that's missing a couple pieces. Yes, you can make out what the picture is, but the holes in the puzzle would be infuriating as hell. Some people can deal with it but I wouldn't be able to.

Mikoto will die.
Im sorry

Mikoto will live unloved.

Wait until you get to the third LN. You'll probably hate Mikoto with all of your fucking heart after a certain battle.

Are you fags seriously retarded or just pretending?

Railgun manga ignores magic side stuff. And from now on Touma is involved in almost only magic side stuff.

It's going to take many years before Railgun catches up with recent NT novels where Mikoto gets involved for real.

I'd rather you all not carry your autism over to those threads. Make a new Mikoto thread to contain yourselves.

that's impossible since I love her

I was talking about her not being cared about mostly. I didn't enjoy any of that.

This.

She has a mexican stalker and a dyke lusting after her

Not so fast.

Why don't anybody just let Kuroko explain herself. If anybody I thought Mikoto would listen but damn. As sad as it is I wish that fight was animated. I feel like this series would be a lot more "popular" if it was. What did you think about Kongou actually screwing Mikoto over for Kuroko? I acually expected it to be honest.

Im seriously worried about Misaka, I hope shes ok

How far are you? Did you make it past where Mii is put into the time capsule?

But she gives no fucks about them. She only is obsessed over her unrequited love with Touma.

Well even though on the surface they're bitter rivals they actually are really close friends if you pay attention enough. I hate to compare it to this but they're sort of like Sasuke and Naruto in the way they bond. I fully expected Kongou to help Kuroko in her lowest moment. I would have flipped out if she didn't.

Mikoto should get over Touma and look for a man that cares about her and her world, maybe a man that can teach her the secrets of magic, it can even be a foreigner

They got along a little better. They're more like Goku and Vegita.

The butthurt alone would be more than worthy of the trouble of animating this.

Trips confirms she's okay.

I wonder who's behind this post

It's really a double edged sword on her behavior as a character. Think about it. If she wasn't basically torturing and taunting Kurko and instead some random bad guy like that we wouldn't care. It's not right no matter who she does it to. That honestly made me sick reading that.

Kuroko*

Isn't "torture" going a bit far. She was out of line but she wasn't doing anything like that.

She shouldn't have approached her after what happened with Saten. Mikoto didn't understand what was actually going on and in her mind she was basically dead to her from what I can imagine. She should have used Index as bait for Kamijou since she had her anyways and basically said she'd hurt her unless he heard her out first. She wasn't thinking straight.

I think you replied to the wrong person. I'm on your side.

Saten on Mikoto
>Really that level five from Tokiwadai middle school? I bet she's just another arrogant jerk who flaunts her power while looking down her nose at the rest of us. People like her are all the same the same, they treat everyone on the lower levels with contempt and she'll be worse since she's the darling of Tokiwadai

She would have listened to Kuroko. She's not trigger happy like Mikoto.

But her soul will choose to go back in time?

It skipped past the Battle Royale, so Touma's in England now. He was in Italy during the first handful of Dream Ranker arc chapters.

>maybe a man that can teach her the secrets of magic, it can even be a foreigner