What's the point of this character?

What's the point of this character?

making appendages longer

satisfying my dick

>childhood friend
>supporter
>love interest

Watching her tits grow, throwing something at Scar to reconsider his bloodlust, throwing wrenches at Eduard, some cute romantic scenes that don't burden the overall plot.

I really like that this character is absent for most of the time. The series would gain nothing if she would be around the whole time.

She's used for making Aryan babies

Self insert for female readers.

Izumi>Olivier>Winry>>>Riza>Lan Fan>May>Lust

Automail Mechanic

Lan Fan best girl

Izumi>Riza>Olivier>Lan Fan>Lust>May

>Riza
>not the best
I don't even.

What's the point of people who aren't main characters even existing? Why don't they just not animate people unless they are directly involved with the conflict? Ugh.

>Watching her tits grow
You are good man

NTR.

The writer is a woman.
They literally cannot keep romance out of a series, literally physically incapable of it.

Prime Wrath vs Everyone
Who wins

Neither can most of Cred Forums. They demand characters pair up, or their favourite girl to "win" the main character.

Depends on what you mean by "everyone".

Versus all the good guys Wrath wins by a landslide. If you're including other homonculi, Pride and Father would likely fuck him up.

Muh pubescent first anime crush. Also, she fixes shit.

Excluding shoujo mangaka, female authors tend to be far better than their male counterparts.

>erect a building
>destroy it
>repeat
How is that fixing again?

Masturbation.

Isn't that enough already?

Pinako could have been all that

automailing

Only stability in the brothers' perpetually changing life.
Home.

She provides the normal, civilian social relation. One that isn't Pinako.

Also used for developing Scar, Kimbley, and the Ishval story.

Oh really? Like Kishimoto or Kubo did the romance subplot better...

Please.

At least in FMAB it made sense and was done well. And her character didn't exist solely as a random obligatory love insert for the end. Her dynamic with Scar contributed to the Ishval vs Amestris plot.

Young Wrath would win hands down, no question. How about this one: all the homunculi against each other, who wins? Could Old Wrath take on Pride? How about Young Wrath?

She fixes the MCs robot limbs and then lets him impregnate her.

She is hot

That series is shit and u know it user

Beating Ed's cock

>erect
>limp
>erect
It's life cycle

to be cute

Ironic because the romance was a minimum and it was done well, made sense and didn't feature a retarded pair unlike 99% of shonen manga written by men.

>Riza
>Not number one
God I don't know how many times I busted a nut to her

Childhood friend to provide another point of view for the elric brother's relationship

Mechanic to maintain the protagonist's prosthetics

Love interest.

It was the edirors that wanted Winry, or at least the romance subplot. Not Arakawa. I remember reading it somewere.