Are you excited about the best year for anime since 2007, Cred Forums?

>One Punch Man 2
>Uchouten Kazoku 2
>Little Witch Academia TV
>Heaven's Feel movie trilogy
>Yamato 2199 2
>FLCL 2
>Rakugo 2
>Dragon's Dentist TV
>Acca13
>Onihei
>Hirune Home
>Konosuba 2
>probable new Imaishi project
>probable Vento Aureo
>probable new Yuasa movie

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sciencesaru/status/702079778799558656
twitter.com/masaakiyuasa/status/713595887495176192
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222
youtube.com/watch?v=LFXtEsRZckw
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-08-13/legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-gets-new-anime-project-by-production-i.g-in-2017/.91627
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/08/26-1/khara-to-expand-dragon-dentist-short-for-first-tv-anime-production
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>One Punch Man
>Little Witch Ademia
>FLCL
>Vento Aureo

No No, bad taste!

One Punch Man 2 airs in 2020 dumbass.

Fag.

When is my Boku no Hero Season 2.

Stain confirmed

>Yamato 2199 2

I cannot wait for more Rakugo and Uchouten Kazoku. Both second seasons were pleasant surprises.

It warms my heart that you put Onihei there, man.
I'm pretty biased towards Maruyama, and even then I'm dreading it'll be a disaster and possibly end his career on a bad note, so it's good to know somebody is more confident.

>mostly sequels

Anime originals really are doomed

U are forgetting:

SNK Season 2
Gintama Final Season
NNT Season 2
BNHA Season 2.
Berserk 2017.

Probable returns of Sailor Moon Crystal, Bleach, Magi

Obviously anime originals aren't gonna be as anticipated as sequels, especially this early, unless they have really notable staff. And still there are several there.

>Heaven's Feel

Wow, I forgot about that. Can't wait to see best girl get the spotlight she deserves.

Did you list only bad shows on purpose?

>Neet loli angel adaption
>kobiyashi adaption
>OPM 2
>LWA
2017 may be the end of suffering.

Thank you based God.

Probably Spring next year

>Heaven's Feel movie trilogy
You wanted say tetralogy, right?

>Koe no Katachi blu-ray
>VEG
>LWA TV
>Kimi no Na wa blu-ray
>Heaven's Feel

OPM 2

are they changing the theme song?

The last 6 years have been pretty much consistently god tier in comparison to 2008-2010 anyway. If next year isn't THAT year, it doesn't really need to be

>Konosuba 2
WHAT

>>Yamato 2199 2

It's Yamato 2202

>The last 6 years have been pretty much consistently god tier in comparison to 2008-2010 anyway
Yeah, no.
Last good year has been 2014, and before that 2011.

You're about 2 seasons late to that party, did you not even watch the show?

>expect Kirei or Illya
>get shit

Literally announced at the end of episode 10 man.

I'm excited for Tales of Zestiria the X season 2.

>expect Kirei or shit
>get shit

> Forgetting AoT S2

Mob 2 when?

What about a LOGH 2?

When one normie man meme ends?

Worst than AoT fanbase

Frogposters are into stillframes presentations?

2199 + 2 = 2202

>stillframes presentations
wtf does that even mean?

2017 will also have the Legend of Galactic Heroes made by Production I.G., maybe 1 or 2 BONES original projects and Bahamut season 2. But I really doubt JoJo part 5 will be released in 2017.

Oh, I forgot we will have that Perfect Bones project Production I.G. is making for Netflix.

I can't wait for Yuki Kaiji to voice Reinhard.

It means that the show had shit schedule and the episodes were made of 10 minutes of recap, 20 seconds of actual animation and the rest was stills.

They fixed that in the Blu-rays though

>probable new Yuasa movie
Source?

Why does Bones still even bothers with originals.
Kekkai was ruined by the anime original retatdation, ConRevo was a disaster and Mob showed clearly that they're much better at doing adaptions.

It was announced like a year and a half ago.

>>Uchouten Kazoku 2
>>Little Witch Academia TV
>>Yamato 2199 2
>>Dragon's Dentist TV
>>Acca13
>>Onihei
>>Hirune Home
>>Konosuba 2
>>probable new Imaishi project
>>probable Vento Aureo
>>probable new Yuasa movie
Yes.

yamato 2202 baybe

>rebuild 3+1

>2016
>I still haven't finished uchouten kazoku 1

In 2020.

>FLCL2
That's a thing?

Because they are one of the best studios when it comes to making good to great originals and are not afraid of taking risks?

They would be if they hired a decent fucking writer.
I can't believe they've being going on more than a decade like this.

I'm most looking forward to Saekano S2.

I don't think it was ever annouced officially though, he just said it informally on twitter.
In fact I don't even remember him specifically saying he was directing it, just that he's "working on it", meaning it could be someone else directing it at his studio.

Actually never mind, he's directing.
twitter.com/sciencesaru/status/702079778799558656

Also of relevance: Science Saru will begin production on a series of some sort on fall.

twitter.com/masaakiyuasa/status/713595887495176192

>52 posts
>No mention of S;G 0
Though I'm not surprised, shit must be pretty dificult to adapt

Nice

I want Despera.

And I want The Dream Machine, but some things are just not meant to happen.

>Are you excited about the best year for anime since 2007, Cred Forums?
You guys tell this shit every year

Not really.
2015 and 2016 were predicted shit since the beginning.

Yup
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

I'm more excited for the NGNL movie next year.
Hopefully we get a Season 2 out of that.

I don't remember much about 2015

I never even finished the first one back in 2011

It'll have been 6 years, really makes you think

Looking forward to Dragon's Dentist and anything from Science Saru, otherwise doesn't look great.

Not surprising.

>there are anons who were teenagers when the first evangelion came out
>they'll be almost 40

Bravo anno, you cunt

There was aldnoah and owari I guess, but I didn't really watch either of those

I did finish Etotama, actually I watched a lot of the summer anime like Overlord and Rokka no Sales. I didn't finish Shimoneta because I got behind and then everyone was saying it was shit.

In an interview earlier this year or last year, he stated that there are three film adaptations in production at Science Saru. One directed by him, the other two by others (Choi?). I think one's original, one's a novel adaptation, and one's based on a children's book?

I don't remember 2007 (I barely remember what I had for breakfast) that anime aired back then? Besides Baccano! and Kaiji.

Actually I don't know where I got the children's book thing, it's one novel and two original family films. My bad.

BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU

>Uchouten Kazoku 2

Really?

Originals? Konosuba, OPM, Rakugo aren't originals either.

Isn't I.G also working on a LoGH remake that's set to be released next year?

Start thanking DEEN for that.

Holy fuck, they're making a Fuuka anime

OP already did that

>konosuba
>fateshit
>imaishit

>konosuba
>bad

Start explaining.

*tips*

>New YGO

he's right though

Not really, it's quite easy to adapt.
Though it's also quite easy for them to ruin it.

Simple. Anything popular, and liked outside of Cred Forums is bad.

there's also another gunbuster sequel although I don't know if it's 2017

Can we just all agree 2016 was the worst year of this decade? Less than 10 titles will be remembered from this year.

Other years had more than 10?

was waiting for someone to say it this year.
Every year is worse year.
Here's your (you) btw.

We got Re:Zero at least.

He's just trying to buy time since he has no idea how to finish that cashgrab abortion and he knows everyone will want his head.

Go fuck yourself.

>Every year is worse year.
Maybe because it's getting progressively worse?

If it had been getting progressively worse for the whole time that people have been bitching about how "today's anime are so much worse than they used to be," then we'd probably have reached the bottom like twenty years ago and not gotten a single good anime since.

Or maybe as you grow older and seniler your dementia-ridden brain is having a hard time processing the sheer brilliance of modern anime.

>remembered
Who the fuck cares about remembrance? That's just a matter of popular taste, it's totally irrelevant.

Re:Shit

I'm mostly excited for LWA TV, Konosuba 2 and FLCL 2. I'm NOT ready for another year of LNfags hyping up what becomes a load of shit every year.

Tell that to Evergarden fags.

But you're excited for the only LN adaptation on that list.

>OPM 2
>Little Witch Academia
>More Yamato
>Flcl
Well, putting off suicide for another year.

youtube.com/watch?v=LFXtEsRZckw

It was a good show though

Murata kind of ruined the humor of OPM and Madhouse went even further away from the joke, so no.

Also FLCL never needed another season. They're just going to ruin it like literally everything else that got a season 2 when it didn't need one.

Uchouten is going to suffer the same fate.

Golden Wind is also the worst Jojo.

>Uchouten is going to suffer the same fate.
What? How? It's a fucking novel series, they're just adapting more of the material they had on hand. There's no reason I can see to think it's a cash grab or will be ruined.

>anime will never be this good again

It's never good to take a second swing at perfection. Look at what happened to Mushishi, they had a new OP that was shit compared to the first OP.

You mean the only LN to make fun of isekai and harem anime? You bet your ass I am.

>OPM
Completely agreed.
>FLCL S2
It's pretty much a spinoff with Haruko being the only link, what's the worst that can happen? Shit hits the fan, just pretend it never existed.
>Uchouten S2
>Jojo
P5 has some fun fights, regardless of the less than stellar plot.

>make fun of x-subject
>is x-subject
Every time.

>2199 + 2 = 2202
HOLY SHIT. SERIOUSLY?
I recommend you to visit

How long will it take Cred Forums to realize that parodies aren't attacks on the genre they're parodying?

But isekai anime are terrible.

>probable Vento Aureo

I'm only interested in this.

I just want this

>Murata
can we just stop this meme. ONE is still writing the material. There hasn't even been that many jokes in the current arc. Besides MA is GOAT tier and OPM in not coming out in 2017

This thread really shows how shitty Cred Forums has become.
I bet most of you fags still rewatch boku no pico and the last episode of death note on a weekly basis while masturbating

I hope 2030, maybe by that point they are done with the tournament.

it's probably just a reboot

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-08-13/legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-gets-new-anime-project-by-production-i.g-in-2017/.91627

Please Sunrise make entertaining train wreck like Code Geass or Cross Ange.

Personally, I'm looking forward to demon girls doing demon things.

2017 Will bé à good year for sure

hoo wee time to house more braindead preteens on my home board! boy am i excited

I know they're bad because everyone loves them :D that makes me smarter than all those fags who like things that are popular. Nothing is ever popular because it's good it's only ever popular because groups of people are stupid. My cousin drew a comic once, he hated it. Now because no one likes it, it's literally the best thing ever.

Moeshit will finally die? Please god let it die

There are only like three things on that list worth caring about.

>>Yamato 2199 2
>>FLCL 2
Why the fuck would you be happy about this?
>Hey lets take a popular anime that was popular because it was well rounded and complete and then tack some bullshit onto the end of it because it's popular and retards will pay to see it regardless of how fucking awful it is and how much it ruins the original
Exactly what ruined Hollywood. Hell FLCL 2 is even paid for by it

>D-did i fit now?

I wouldn't go as far as to say that it's bad, but it kinda fell apart towards the later episodes. Forced a dumbass final battle in a show that didn't need it.

OVA wasn't as good as the earlier episodes either. S2 could be a return to form but it could also continue the downward trend.

You cannot truly say if it is shit yet.

Dragons Dentist? The same shit from the animation expo?

>great series
>gets numerous great sequels
>gets a great remake
>sequel to this remake is announced
>OH NO THEY'RE MILKING IT NOW WHY WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN THAT SEQUEL
Are you retarded?

Yep. crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/08/26-1/khara-to-expand-dragon-dentist-short-for-first-tv-anime-production

This. Anyone bitching about Yamato getting a sequel is forty years late, you might as well complain about Gundam not needing sequels for all the good it'll do you.

You got a problem with that?

You forgot BanG_Dream.

You're all forgetting the amazing Berserk season 2 and Casca getting healed finally in the manga after 20 fucking years.

I think your mistaking Golden Wind for Stone Ocean user

It was even stickied here, newfaggot

OPM2 FUCKING WHEN REE

Probably in the summer season.

>tfw JCA was superior to Evangelion

SOILED IT!!

Tsugumomo will be really good, im sure.

Nah, the manga went to shit after they continue to put up fanservice after fanservice which borders on actual h-manga. MC becomes a bitch and the story went to shit which only purpose now is to show ass, boobs, dicks and vaginas. Fuck and the story when they first meet until MC mother return was actually kind of entertaining.

terra e, moribito, denno coil, darker than black, mononoke

You just need to masturbate before reading the manga so you can see past the nudity and realize how important for the story and character developement the bath scenes are.

Why the fuck do you remind me of those bath scenes? Why? That was easily the worst part of the manga. I fucking hate that part. Every girl suddenly like MC and everyone goes bathing together. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Dies will be so bad.

Isn't SnK season 2 coming out in 2017 too or was it canceled?

You make it looks like it's a bad thing.

>imaishit

LWA isn't by Imaishi

no no no. Gives me hope for other expos turning into series

>no gurren lagann
>but there's FLCL

I'm conflicted!. i want gurren lagann to return more but FLCL returning is just as good as gurren lagann returning.

>Dies Irae translation
Confirmed kusoge

What is it even going to be about

The manga has just been everyone fucking around and doing fuck all while waiting for the monster society arc to begin

I want to believe

That's one. Normally we'd have more standout shows.

>the year of rehashes and sequels
>for western movies too
2017 is going to be terrible.

How did I miss this shit?
Finally Japs are getting some tastes, what we need now is a milf doing milf things

> a whole season of nothing happening,not even a single major villain getting beat
Y-yeah OPM 2 is going to be amazing, right bros?

>>FLCL 2
dont remind me

Speaking OPM, can anyone translate this?

となジャン版「ワンパンマン」は来週30Pの大増ページで更新します!お楽しみに!

From what I got to understand, says something of new chapter being released next week and it will be 30 pages long?