The great debate

The great debate

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Shiki_Tohno#Combat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Am i supposed to know who's the obscure character in the right?

Giorno wins.
Every time.

Take your crossover fanfiction shit elsewhere. Nobody wants your death battle tier shit clogging the board.

Who the fuck is the guy on the right?

My fucking god

let me help
Shiki can kill servants disccuss
alternatively a cat is fine too.
If you don't understand these you shouldn't be on Cred Forums

>jojofag
Go back to your general faggot

>posting the edit

come on now

>running from the truth
Take your fan fics elsewhere fag.

Sure buddy, if this place was closed to any newfriendssince let's say 2015 this place would be dead.
The point is newfriends don't need to learn old memes. After all they are keeping this place alive.
Also fuck fate i never watched a single anime of that shit and never will

>watched

You're just digging a bigger hole for yourself.

>fate

>Fate
>being this new and ignorant
Kill yourself.

Shiki wins since he can cut anything.
A fist included.

Thing is, Giorno is a good boy, he would never dare to do anything to them unless they start doing some bad shit.
It's more probable that Shiki will be the one.

>Fate
>watched

I wonder who else is actually laughing at their screens right now.

>watched
>fate

This is the funniest thing I've seen on Cred Forums all week.

>let's say 2015
>last year is a long time ago
also
>fate
>watched

10/10

Shiki doesn't randomly attack people unless they're non-humans, either.
If it was a stone-mask vampire or Pillar Man it'd be different, but I doubt either party would start shit here.

If you're joking this is hilarious

>Edit

but why though

Nobody tell this idiot anything.

ONE PAWNNNNCH

[x] Rape the Bald Man

Shiki is a weak little shit.

This entire post.
I'm fucking done.

You have to be one of the stupidest people to post on Cred Forums in a while. Did you forget to lurk one year before posting?

Meh, I liked One Punch Man. I don't even know who the dude on the right is.

Tohno > Ryougi

>Aoko's Shiki > Touko's shiki
That's how I read that every time I see it.

Chairfag detected.

this should be this thread in a nutshell

Saitama is human so Shiki wouldn't attack him.

If we assume Shiki for some bizarre reason does attack him, Saitama would see a knife and tank it like he tends to do. Then he'd get his lines cut.

Tohno has trouble cutting concepts and using his MEoDP hurts him. Also this isn't Ryougi, it's Void Shiki the ultimate mary sue that can rewrite the universe at wish.

I just wanted to thank you all because this one is the my first bait that worked this well.
Thanks!

Saitama has no dots for Tohno and could outspeed Void Ryougi anyway, he's way past TYPE-level bullshit

His stand can't even touch saitama

>out-speeding the avatar of the Root itself
Sure thing.

Saitama is beyond divinity and Void Shiki's prowess is incredibly exaggerated considering Nasu himself said she can't win against servants in a fight to the death

Who the fuck is that on the right? And don't tell me "Tohno Shiki," because that does not look anything even remotely close to what Tohno Motherfucking Shiki looks like.

Who is going to be the writer of their fight?

Nasu?

Because Type-Moon characters and heir power levels are incomplete without plot armor that gives the opportunity of retarded teenagers to beat muh strongest servants just because they happened to be even more retarded and not prepared for thick plot armor of the MC.

At this point it doesn't even matter who has abilities, what kind and other shit. If Nasu wants then the "strongest" character will suck a dick against some dense motherfucker.

What's up with all those peoples argry at me? I'm talking about the shiki can
can Kill a fervent bullshit, not about the cat you dum faggots. Keep sperging at nothing while i laught at you with you precocious elitism grandpa.
Your memes are old and busted

Those are a lot of buzzwords to justify your inability to read the Bad Ends and understand how a multiverse works.

>considering Nasu himself said she can't win against servants in a fight to the death
Did he? I know he said that Ryougi could maybe win against a servant in a defensive fight but I've never seen him comment on Void vs a servant.

Put me in the screencap

is shiki from Kara no Kyouka?

No, Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai is literally God (or one of her personalities is, at least)

No, she's from idolm@ster.

>multiverse

This is a pathetic excuse of a shit tier writing skills.
Every time some faggot brings that multishit to the discussion I'm asking myself if that guy is a total retard who has literally no experience in the actual literature and real books or he's running out of arguments and is using that logical fallacy.

Congratulations! You've officially won "Dumbest Post of the Day".

Having a non-infallible main character who can and does die several times is shit tier writing? Huh.

He doesn't die a single time in "canon" endings that you are supposed to get.

The fact that he dies in bad ends really contributes nothing to the story.

Dumb fucks, saitama wins.

>He doesn't die a single time in "canon" endings that you are supposed to get.
Not only is this a shitty argument, it's also untrue. Great job outing yourself as a secondary.

I said canon, not some wild shit about Sakura.

You're a retard. And all endings are canon, including the main endings.

Can anyone beat this?

Neo Cred Forums has taken over.

Literally everything you can possibly think of is canon, according to Nasu.
That even includes headcanon such as Gilgamesh successfully NTRing Shirou, or that doujin of Berserker raping and impregnating Rin,

>Fate
>watched

>The great debate

Saitama wouldn't be able to do that. Saitama would have to think of a way to fight him without closing, it'd be a challenge just like he wants because he would also die in one hit if he went in.

Does Saitama need to breathe to live?

That's a big fruit knife

What sound effect plays on the black panels?

Lines don't work like that, Shiki would have to make physical contact with his body

Which just isn't going to happen

Shiki can just kill time.

If he didn't he wouldn't have held his breath on the moon.

alright, i'll admit to being somewhat new here
can someone explain shiki's abilities in a coherent way? the wiki article reads like a mess and doesn't give me any insight on why he would be so strong.

He has a gland that makes bitches want to fuck him.

Shiki can kill space and time around Saitama and prevent him from even moving, and then have his way with him.

He has an arm sized dick

Dude justread this: typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Shiki_Tohno#Combat

None of them can beat Accelerator.

Every time I see this picture I always mistake Shiki for juicy Yuuji

The Tohno Gland needs no explanation.

But those bad ending doesn't affect the good ending in anyway. The multiple bad endings just shows that there was multiple ways for the MC to fail but the only ending to take into consideration is the one that where the MC actually lives on. Unless you can show me that the MC actually learn from those bad endings that is.

>Accelerator
He can't even beat Demonbane.

>Saitama wouldn't be able to do that.
>Because I said so.

Anyone with a sword can't even touch Saitama. That's been established.

>typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Shiki_Tohno#Combat
this stuff tells me he's super strong, but not the stupid ridiculous strong that saitama is. i'm thinking when people are comparing them, they're referencing his "eyes of death" or whatever, but the section on it is super confusing and dense.

You realize that Shirou dies in HF normal, right? Oh wait, you haven't read the VN so how could you.

Are you fucking serious? The plot of the UBW route is Shirou learning from what is essentially a Bad End he goes down. Even Zeltretch shows up in HF.

But it isn't user. Stop bullshitting me. UBW doesn't interact with any of the bad endings.

I said it's "essentially" one of the Bad Ends, not literally. You're failing to understand how the multiverse is central to F/SN. UBW can only happen because of it. You've already proven you haven't read the VN so you shouldn't even be responding at this point.

He sees death visualized by lines and dots. When he hits those lines or dots, it kills whatever the line or dot was on. This extends to inanimate objects such as lightning.
Basically, he cuts the line, limb falls off, wall breaks apart, or energy dissipates. Dots are instant kills. Shiki killed 666 beasts in one stab by hitting a dot because they all belonged to one guy.
It also kills immortal beings, bypasses all defenses, and is cool as fuck.

saitama doesn't need to move to punch you

>UBW doesn't interact with any of the bad endings.

>UBW revolves around Shirou and Archer who is Shirou from a bad end

>This extends to inanimate objects such as lightning.
Got ahead of myself there. Inanimate objects such as walls or energy such as lightning*

>Those people who think Saitama can't beat Accelerator.
Do people keep forgetting just how fucking fast and durable Saitama is? His strength isn't in just hitting really hard, he's nigh indestructible.
I'm sure he's fast enough to replicate what that wimpy scientist did and realize he should pull his punches at the last second if they're going to be reflected.

>

>Literally everything you can possibly think of is canon, according to Nasu.
Yeah, what a convenient way to milk retarded fans instead of making proper projects with new characters and setting.

Are you following Saitama's plan Cred Forums?

So far I am up to 5km every second day, 30 push ups, 30 sit ups, 30 squats.

>Tohno has trouble cutting concepts and using his MEoDP hurts him.
He gets better at both after SHIKI stops stealing half his life. And Nasu himself said that Shiki is better at some things while Shiki(female) is better at others.

Not to mention he's WAY faster and stronger than Ryougi, so she can't tag him even if her eyes are """better"""" . Pointless.

>it's Void Shiki the ultimate mary sue that can rewrite the universe at wish.
Hyperbole, doesn't have such feats. If we go by empty claims..

Ok but can Saitama rape maids?

>HF Normal
>NORMAL
>When HF TRUE
>TRUE
>TRUE
Exists

Completely irrelevant when you have an ending called TRUE ending

That was pretty embarrassing buddy, just leave.

Here's the thing, saitama can defeat LITERALLY ANYONE because that's the whole point of his character

>implying Japs can properly use English

The title is Fate Stay Night. Most English in most VNs is nonsensical.

So, not an argument.

HF normal is a MAIN ending. And in the other he essentially becomes a doll.

No it's not.

He's supposed to be the hero after his training ends so he's stronger than the level 2 people around him.

He's not a reality warper that "always wins", he's just stronger than shitters in his verse who at best have mountain level attacks..

Can Saitama beat this chair?

TRUE END
R
U
E

Fate/Stay Mad, retard.

Multiverse shit is lazy writing that allows hacks the chance to explain everything by
>xD multiverse

Which is why there's a billion Artoria's that are certainly NOT made to sell figures and merch because they are REALLY INTERESTING non characters!

>muh meta meme magic
Saitama's abilities are his abilities, nothing more. He would get wrecked by Tohno.

Read the VN, lad.

>le bait reddit pic xD
Nice to know that you have no argument against what I said.

>Read the VN meme
I did, years before you did.

It's filled with good things but also really poor writing that stretches the laws of the universe or outright ignores them.

Again, True End. When there's a thing called "True End" it's made pretty clear that the rest are irrelevant.

Not replying to retarded fatefags anymore.

Can saitama beat his meat?

Saitama would be the top and shiki would be the bottom.

Don't see how this a debate really.

Yeah he probably masturbates every now and then.
I wonder if he has any fetishes.

Saitama wins with 1 punch as per usual.

>I did
You didn't even know HF Normal exists. Now that you were told about it you're moving the goalposts to "it only counts if it has TRUE in the title". You are fooling LITERALLY nobody, secondary.

>Not replying to retarded fatefags anymore.
Good, none of us want secondary-cancer in the threads.

>fate

>You didn't even know HF Normal exists
? this is my first post fucktard >bait pics
>secondary xD

You read Fate with the UBW anime, just admit it faggot.

Just posting "true end" over and over doesn't constitute an argument.

Dunno man when the author calls something the True End and when the entire point of the game is reaching that true end then I guess it's the true end

Bad ends just lead you to Taiga telling you
>You fucked up now go back and get the TRUE end

Since there are multiple "true ends", clearly it's not exclusive.

Be a bit more subtle next time.

EZ PZ
>Shiki can kill Caped Baldy because for all his power, he is still human and therefore mortal
>Shiki cannot however get any kind of a bead on a guy that could potentially wreck the shit of any typemoon ever

Meaning unless he can get a lucky strike in, all Saitama has to do is flail in his general direction from 50 miles away and Shiki, along with anything else in the vicinity, will get fucking WIPED from the Earth
And that's excluding Saitama's nature as being Japanese Power Man

Real talk though, Naked-apron Senpai vs Caped Baldy
>Kumagawa doesn't have to lose
>Saitama has no plot armor but still retains every bit of his power
GOGOGOGO

Can any of them beat Demonbane?

>my favorite OP edgelord is cooler than your favorite OP edglelord

But that in itself is just a separate future that isn't in any of the games bad ends. You guys seem to be mixing something up here. The future in the games storyline and in the bad ends isn't the same. One shows the canon setting in which the multiverse can occur and the other just shows what happen when you do something wrong. Sure you could argue that the bad ends is part if the canon multiverse but that still means that none of the bad ends you can get are affecting the main canon ending.

So what Tsukihime route is the best?

Saitama still wins. I still don't know why people overrate Kumagawa so much.

>that still means that none of the bad ends you can get are affecting the main canon ending
This was never the argument. The bad ends are still things that can potentially happen.

>Doohmoonboohn
Here

inb4
>that has been debunked
Nope, the retards who tried doing that long ago got told long ago as well, and hard.

The entire fight comes down to who can hit the other first.

Shiki will have the edge here because of his flash step.

Most people agree that it's Hisui.

>Kumagawa
>edgelord
>Saitama
>edgelord

Do you even know what that word means when others use it in their posts? I mean one guy does in fact go around impaling dudes with screws I guess so that could work if not for the fact that he acts like a fucking clown any other time. And the other is basically a regular guy with the power of fuck you I'm stronger. How does that make them edgelords?

Hisui>Akiha>Kohaku>Arc>Ciel

Whoa calm down buddy.

>People still unironically posting these bait edits
Literally plebbit.

No. Demonbane is more of a concept of good versus evil than an actual being. It will always have a counter to whatever it is fighting against.

Hisui's Route (True End >>> Good End) > Kohaku Route > Akiha Route (End > True End > Normal End) > Arc Route (True End > Good End) > Ciel Route (Shiki Alley Bad End > True End > Good End).

>Literally plebbit.
Can plebbit beat Demonbane?

What? I am calm you dork.
I'm just more bewildered than anything that someone could see Saitama as an edgelord when he is a literal superhero, morals and all.
It's just fucking silly.

Shiki has the hax, but Saitama has superior stats. Saitama wins this handily. Saitama vs Arcueid would be a better match up.

>Someone seriously typed this up

Can Saitama beat Kouma?

I'd actually say Shiki. Saitama wouldn't take the guy seriously. Pretty much would be an instant kill.

This is a fatefag pretending to be a retarded anti-fatefag

>shiki
>fate

Wait there's actually a different between tsukihime and fate?

>implying anyone can beat Shiki
Servants and DAA's are like fodder to this real nigga. Not to mention he's the king of rape.

I'm not joking someone pls answer

Who's the kid on the right?

There is only one man who can defeat the chair.

Some fate mc, they always change so i don't know

yes, tsukihime is actually good

Post of the goddamn year.

>fate
>watched
>using the world "memes" seriously

I should be laughing. I should be laughing at something as silly as you, but I feel sorry for you. Go; just leave this place and stop shitting up the board.

You gone and done it now, boy

Why do you exist?

What's the difference between tsukihime umineko and fate?
I didn't watch either so someone tell me

>watch

God damn it, user.

You trying to start some sort of newfag immigration policy?

Considering archetype earth scales to the power of the opponent faced I think it'd be more of a debate than shiki who probably couldnt see lines of death on saitama

Ciel's route is so god damn boring. She is shit compared to Arc. Maybe I'll just skip the rest

>shitama

You're mistaken. I know it's stupid to answer, but I can't resist.

Saitama's punch is enough to break Accelerator's skill. It's not punching Accelerator, it's punching the damn vector shit, itself.

Saitama is just a human though, there's no reason he would have trouble seeing his lines of death.

is this how you get (you)s? teach me your ways master

I don't get it

>shit in a garbage anime and leave
>be back/after some hours
>spammed with angry >watched
So you you autistic are angry because i never watched a shitty eroge? How am i supposed to know that fate is an shitty eroge? It's this considered a must with oldfags? Or this is a meme i don't understand? See this dumb elitist meme sole purpose is self satisfaction, since oldfags are few and yet they are so vocal against newfriends. Anyway i don't think any of this is worth my time. Too bad that is an eroge, the assassination in a hotel looked like a nice premise.

watch that sass ya faggot ass!

>doesn't have such feats. If we go by empty claims..
>dumbass hasn't seen the last movie
She literally rewrote her own future. Fuck off.

my little user can't be this much of a flying fucking faggot holy shit

Instant kill vs instant kill

thats about it for this match up. Saitama however has superior reflexes and is faster so the fight would probably be in his favor

Also LITERALLY indestructible and immune to basically everything

>Still doesn't even realize what he's being laughed at for
Truly, truly retarded.

Shiki's whole shtick is that he kills anything invincible though

something has 999 defense? Shiki by passes it. Something has infinite regenerative health? Shiki bypasses it

I remember once someone made the comparison: Shiki is that little knife holding fucker from the final fantasy series... even if you are level 99, once that enemy gets too close and stabs you that's it

there are exceptions though (Shiki can't kill things that are giant space abominations like ORT because his brain wouldn't be able to handle it )

I was watching tsukihime and i found something strange. Why it is so gamey? People like that kind of stuff? How deep the otaku culture goes?

It would appear that this whole thread is about meme power levels of

An
>indestructible
>infinitely fast
>Infinitely strong

Powerlevel joke vs

>can kill anything
Powerlevel joke.

And I was stupid enough to post, good job me

as I posted above with my serious answer, Saitama wins because even if Shiki has a one hit kill move, Saitama is just faster and has more destructive power

Shiki is fast "bounce across the walls fast" like Kenshin, he's not able to move so fast that he makes a hundred copies of himself

If tsukihime is so good why fate has so much more animes compared with it?
Checkmate faggots

>watching
at least read the manga

>watching an eroge

I honestly thought the manga was better than the VN. Hisui and Kohaku's stories are nice, but they really are just excess fat stuck to the story that can absolutely be afforded to cut off. And everything important about Akiha and Shiki's bloodline was covered.

This has to be bait

Since i didn't find in kissanime i was watching in YouTube

just let it go man. its not worth typing over

Please, keep going. I want to see what else you're going to come up with.

Well I mean, technically you watch the screen while you're playing it, right?

Just when I thought you couldn't get more retarded, you got more retarded.

Please, keep going. This is the most fun I've had all week.

It's not fun if the thread is dead.
I'll visit som fate threads tough, stay tunned

I do not like these glasses.

Shiki because she can write him out of existence. Though that is dependent on if she gives a fuck which she doesn't unless Saitama goes after Mikiya or maybe Mana.

>this whole thread

stop making shit up, she can't do that
>implying a girl who can't catch up to a girl with psychic powers could beat Shiki Tohno let alone Saitama

Onii-sama would put Saitama in his place.

Bitch please, Saitama can just speedblitz him.

stop posting that irrelevant shiki

The manga was amazing. I struggle compare it to the VN because first exposure and all, but it's a really underrated manga imo

So this shirou guy have very deadly knifes? What's so cool about him that so many people got triggered? He looks like your average self insert faggot to me. Also shouldn't be with glasses? I remember he used glasses and a scarf in a newgrounds games some years ago

Neither of you understand how Accelerator's power works, Saitama can never touch him, not that it matters, since crossover battle shit is retarded.

>watched a shitty eroge
>watched

Laughing? I'm crying at what Cred Forums's become.

Can't even beat servants. Shiki is literally be too fast for her to even see.

What happened to you Cred Forums?

Legitimately, both Shikis could kill Saitama. Saitama foolishly lets his enemies land a few hits on him because he doesn't care, he's invincible and bored, but this would be a critical mistake against the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception that kill with one blow.
Plus, Saitama doesn't kill humans. (However Ryougi does not kill humans either [Lio was the sole exception of her lifetime], and Tohno really doesn't want to kill humans because he's afraid he won't be able to stop.)

>The true mastermind's route is just excess fat
Sure.

best

>I can finally fit in and laugh with the other anons instead of being laughed at
I guess that I'm not a newfag anymore.

Ao your argument is not who would win but saitama would let he him and get onw hit k.o. ? Ok then saitama can detect dangerous enemies, the ones wich can actually offer a threat. Also he can easily kill him with his city erasing, sky clearing shockwaves

Metafictional bullshit trumps fictional bullshit.

>don't get carried away hero!
>knife breaks
>b-bakana.jpg
>one punch man
pretty much this.
shiki doesn't stand a chance.

>knife breaks
I think you mean
>Knife easily slides into Saitama's lines of death and he dies instantly

Implying he's not laughing at all of you faggots with his pile of (yous)

>Ok then saitama can detect dangerous enemies, the ones wich can actually offer a threat
No he can't. He never showcases any ability like that.
>Also he can easily kill him with his city erasing, sky clearing shockwaves
He only does that to monsters.

Kumagawa is literally one of the edgiest fuckers in fiction.
As for Saitama
>spends his time mercilessly blowing people to smithereens when they're trying to talk to him
>not edgy

Knifes don't do that silly.
Not even with bullshit powers

>implying saitama has lines
>implying shiki could even see saitama moving, let alone touch him.
he is a weakass

Technically he wouldn't even need the knife, he could do it with his fingernails, as long as he traces that lines of death.

So moral limitations count in power level battles? If yes this all is pointless, saitama don't kill humans

Saitama is human, therefore he has lines.

As long as it's along a line or dot, the knife will go through like butter even if it's titanium.

Hell, he doesn't even need a knife. A wooden stick would do.

>Saitama dodging
wot

That's dumb.
Well if saitama fell even a hint of pain his super uber reactions will be more than enough to turn him into a stain in the ground. Or fall back since he doesn't kill

If he fears a treat he may dodge.
If not you're weak and won't damage him anyway

He wouldn't have time to feel pain. The second the line or dot is pierced it's already too late, he's dead.

Who is that guy in the right? Some schoolkid with bullshit power to make multiverses or some shit? Nuh, don't even care.

No sensation of pain (unless, say, a line is cut and a non-vital piece of the body falls off, then the remaining stump will hurt as it is suddenly exposed to the environment), and death actualization is an instantaneous process. Death is enacted or it is not, and once it is, it is absolute and irreversible.
The entire point of Shiki is that opponents underestimate him. His knife does not give off any sense of power or danger. As a fighter he is only peak human with some very mild superhuman traits (like dexterous and nimble feet enabling climbing on walls and rooftops). Nobody thinks he or his little dagger is a threat until they're already dead.

It's a line. And shiki/is NOT faster than saitama. Saitama is world breaking fast

>KIIIIIIIINNNG KIIIIIIING KIIINGGGG GAAAAAINNAAARR

>peak human
Shiki is far beyond what any human is capable of, his Nanaya body is literally the culmination of hundreds of years of turbo incest with the sole purpose of creating the ultimate assassin.

>That's dumb
Coming from the guy claiming his favourite character has "super uber" reactions.

"_" is literally omnipotent.

>Favorite
Uhh no, nice projecting faggot. My point is he lose in any kind of physical abilities.
If you don't agree that saitama reactions are uber then you didn't watched it or you're delusional

Based off of everything I've read in this thread, why in the everloving fuck would anyone ever want to read a story about a character like Saitama? He sounds like he puts the term "Gary Stu" to shame, like it doesn't even live up to him. He sounds like he makes other brazen Gary Stus palatable, like Onii-sama.

I can only imagine a character like that leading to some of the most cliched, contrived, ass-pull twist-ridden horse shit I can even conceive. And you're going to tell me some people think that shit is amazing?

The line 'cuts' the body absolutely.
Later on Shiki gets upgraded with 'dots' that end the life.

The Dead are basically paper mache dolls that could be torn apart with one's bare hands. Shiki's not special there.
He can cling to a ceiling and wield a knife with his foot. He's not actually "that" superhuman when you get down to it, or only a little ways above it.
The very fastest thing he can do is Chokushi Nanaya, where he moves as fast as a dagger he throws ahead of himself. Mostly, it's just he is where he needs to be far faster than most people, because he has such a finely tuned intent to kill.
If he were to train to his peak ("Satsujinki") he'd be far superhuman, but as he is in Tsukihime he's not even close to what Nanaya Kiri was capable of, who approaches servant-level (in speed but not strength).

shiki can kill saitama with a spoon

>super uber

Learn how to fish (you)s loser

I mean, against Akiha he was able to move so fast her eyes couldn't keep up, and even when he was moving as fast as a bullet Nvsqr couldn't touch Shiki. Obviously in Tsukihime he isn't as fast as Kiri, but he's certainly not in the realm of human capabilities.

That was regular Shiki, not Void. And she didn't rewrite the future; she killed the 'future' that Kuramitsu (edgelord bomber) saw with his precognition. The movie goes into a lot of detail in explaining why these are different things. Watch it again and pay attention this time.

You prefer a fancy word? Absurd? World breaking? Unmatcheble? Sanic fast? Pick your word

But that's not the premise of this match-up. The real suspense relies upon one character recognizing the other as a threat before it's too late.

It hardly matters; Saitama completely outclasses him in speed. The only possible way Baldy loses is if he stands completely still and lets Shiki hit him just to see what happens--something that would be entirely in-character, too.

To be fair

It doesn't look like him at all

Akiha is not trained for combat, and Nrvnqsr always moved in completely predictable straight lines. Shiki even admired his ridiculous efficiency at the end, but that just means Shiki only had to put his knife exactly where it needed to be to kill him in return.
Nasu puts a lot of weight in predictability and skill over pure parameters, even against far superior opponents. This can be seen in F/SN too, when Lancer moves faster than even Archer can see (who has the best eyes and the worst fighting skills), Archer just blocks where he knows Lancer will attack and survives anyway. Shiki and Nrvnqsr was basically the same deal.

You sure?

Here's your last (You).

>The only possible way Baldy loses is if he stands completely still and lets Shiki hit him just to see what happens
Hilariously enough, that is exactly what will happen and he will die horribly for it.

If that's the case shiki win because of dumb one hit k.o
In a fight where bought acknowledged each other he stand no chance

That only proves that Shiki is far above a human in skill, speed, and strength. Even when just casually jogging to school he was going fast enough to outpace olympic runners.

>hurr muh (you)s I'm just here to shitpost
It was a genuine question.

So watch the show and don't make retarded question

>In a fight where bought acknowledged each other he stand no chance
That's the thing. Shiki will lose to pretty much anyone who takes him seriously. He's not overpowered and wins through people underestimating him.

I find it more refreshing than a protag who can effortlessly overcome anything like Saitama and Kirito.

While you have a/point a mc that can only win by surprise and by looking weak is not that cool compared with those who fight their way to victory. Also the whole point of opm is that being the strongest won't solve all your problems. Saitama is actually frustrated since he can't enjoy a fight and don't have friends

>The great debate

Hey, that's p. good on such short notice.

>make retarded question
HOW ARE YOU GENTLEMEN!!

>Fate
Nigga what

DELET THIS

>memes

Jesus Christ, fuck off you little shit. I'm sorry for being Cred Forums, but not knowing KnK is the equivalent of not knowing The Godfather, Indiana Jones, Star Wars and 2001, A Space Odyssey. Get out of here you tasteless pleb.

>KnK

Not even Cred Forums can get it right. Even Cred Forums knows what Tsukihime is.

>actual literature
>real books
Uhhhh I believe we're discussing TM shit, kiddo.

>KnK

>the great debate
>powerlevel shitposting
Cred Forums please.

>This is the average Cred Forums poster.

/thread

Who's that obscure fuck on the left?

I haven't seen a dumbass get this BTFO in a very long time.

STOP

YOU'RE DIGGING A BIGGER HOLE WITH EVERY REPLY YOU FUCK

>fate
>watched

>fate
>watched
why tho?

At least you're right that fate is shit

/thread

why is Ciel's route so hated?

Saitama's a joke character.
The moment Shiki would stab him, Saitama would bend down to pick up a coin, and Shiki would smash full force into a wall or some cartoony shit like that.

You forgot Higurashi. but there is no difference, all were made by Type Moon

The hell is that weeb shit?

>fate drawings
I ain't watching that weeb fest trash you fags.

I thought all of them are made by Urobutcher.

Urobutcher is the founder of Type Moon dumbass

Can't wait for Dies Irae anime, shitposting will be glorious.

/thread

Still can't do shit to Saitama user.

dubstep farts

Oh hey guys what's going on in this thread?

Saitama has some incredible faster than light feats. Besides his eyes of death perception does shiki have any other power?

I mean, Saitama is not dumb enough to let Shiki cut him into a shish-kebab. He should be able to burst shiki's head with a well placed punch.

>I mean, Saitama is not dumb enough to let Shiki cut him into a shish-kebab
Yes he is.
Saitama lets enemies go ham on him all the time.
Assured in his invincibility, he doesn't really care.

ok

>I mean, Saitama is not dumb enough to let Shiki cut him into a shish-kebab
lol

Not with a bladed weapon, though.

Show me one instance where he lets someone swipe at him with a sword and he doesn't make an attempt to catch/break it.

Man I feel so bad for taking this bait, but godammit if it wasnt good bait.

shit you're on a role, best thread on the board, wish I could bait this well

He's only been swiped at by bladed weapons twice, so it's not really something we could say for certain.

5/10 bait

(you)

I hope Dies Irae will start a new powerlevels trend and we'll get Demonbane remake and Seinarukana anime.

GER is a Stand that automatically protects its user when they're in danger, though. Giorno can't control it if they attack him.

OPM dies fast.

Well, Cred Forums?

You're fucking stupid.

>you will never know how to bait like this
>you will never make a witty, funny or clever post that gets this many (You)s

Fuck off with pepe posting.

Fuck off.

Fuck off autismo

I don't get it

You need to lurk for a year before posting.

All I know about the fate series is the loli spinoff.

Thread should've ended with this post.

You're better off not wasting your time on this piece of shit, but lurk a bit before posting and try to contain your newfaggotry.

/thread

t. Newfag

alright

Only acceptable answer.

That's clearly a bear.

/thread

>you will never X
It's just a "cute" reskin of pepe.

That's not pepe, that's Lain in a bear suit.

>people still thinking saitama would lose after this post

Saitama works because his strength is actually the weakness of his character.

/bait

>pepe posting (even reusing the same shitty wording)
>changing sad frog to sad Lain
>it's not pepe posting, because it's not a picture of a frog

Find some new meme to help you forget about your sad pathetic existence, or just go to /r9k/, they will welcome your kind there.

/thread

But he didn't post a frog, he clearly posted a cute, cuddly bear.

>can literally control how the universe started
>stop making shit up!!!

>you will never see Cred Forums completely free of retards like you

Feels bad, man.

It's a shame that rude posters will never leave this place.

Not that guy, but how fucking dense can you be? Adding something - "You will never..." posts are negative as all fuck and don't take much effort to write down.

For example, let's say one has made a post "You will never touch Miyu's hair". I don't picture shit in my mind. Describe the hair, how fluffy it is, how it feels to the hands, how it smells and make me regret not being able to actually run my fingers through it - but don't say that shit outloud, let people come to their own conclusions.

I know this isn't entirely relevant to the post your made, but surely you could've expressed yourself in a different way WHILE retaining meaning, right?

But I never posted anything like that? Why are you accusing me of something I am not guilty of?

Also, Prisma ruined Ilya.

"I wish I could make witty posts which can attract (You)s like that". Same meaning, but with less negativity.

And besides, it's not that hard to make posts which will earn you so many replies - you just have to express an outrageous opinion and be subtle about it. Or make a long, detailed and well-written post about how you want to sexually abuse Yotsuba.

That wasn't me you dork.

Also, the problem with getting genuine (You)'s is that the balance is very hard to maintain to get any (You)'s, since if you overdo it, then people will call out bait, but if you don't go far enough no one will care.

If you want a hugbox then go back whence you came. It's not reddit, people won't be kind to you here.

>sexually abuse Yotsuba
MODS

neo Cred Forums ladies and gentleman.

But I only go to Cred Forums, I don't have anywhere to go back to.

Kek

>ladies
This should not be.

how did this faggot bait all of (you) so hard?