change.org/p/oust-jonadio-shippers-from-the-jojo-s-bizarre-adventure-fandom
strawpoll.me/11325483
imgur.com/a/vJkcq
youtu.be/F9UKNwlhhpo
youtube.com/watch?v=r3rHKhQLuE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for best boy.

Reminder Narancia no longer loves Fugo.

>You will never impregnate your waifu and start your own Joestar lineage with her

>that flashing board advertisement banner

How do I sue hiroshimoot for giving me a seizure?

youtube.com/watch?v=ExSWBcXedBA

daiya a cute

Hermes best jojo girl

Reminder that unless you post your narancia album I'll never accept defeat.

It's not yours to see, Fugo. He no longer belongs to you, you'll have to beg me if you want to see him

>That kiss

What banner? Why don't you have adblock installed?

why does japanese cgi in their live action movies usually turn out bad? what is it with japanese live action being really mediocre yet popular in japan overall?

Because, like your pic, fujoshits.

I have Cred Forums whitelisted because unlike other sites the ads here aren't riddled with malware or obnoxious as hell.

You won't post it because you don't have one.
Because you don't truly love him.

you never know desu

dude what im fuckin gay

Let me know when you've decided what you'll cook for us after I pound his ass tonight.

POST IT IF YOU LOVE HIM!
Otherwise you're just another fucker trying to stop me.

Just reread the Enigma Arc from DIU, Teru getting owned was as satisfying as Steely Dan getting rekt by Jotaro.

>all caps
Stage 2: Anger.
You've already lost him, but you cannot admit it in your heart. It's okay, Fugo, he'll enjoy the sensation of you sucking my cum from his butt.

Last thread someone called David Cage creepy, seriously, what happened? Did he try to fuck the mocap actress from one of his video games?

I'm telling you.
Post the album now and stop changing the subject.
Do it now and maybe I'll forgive you.

>sissy boy Fugo thinks I'll share my Narancia album with him when he hasn't even told me what's for dinner
You have obligations now. I won't indulge you if you don't obey.

The Ellen Page model used in certain cutscenes (shower scenes) in Beyond: Two Souls was fully textured without her approval.

Well, the 3d model has nipples but i can't remember if her pussy was textured or not.

Cage was just the director, it's not like he was the artist or programmer who made that possible.

You just keep pussyfooting around my demands.
It's clear as day to me now.
You don't love him.
How can you ever love him if you can't post a simple narancia album?

You two are the reason why nobody likes Part 5.

>Live-action anouncement

Are you shitting me?

Why?

Why?

It's actually shaping up to be pretty good.

>yfw the "part 2 is the best" meme appears
>yfw hamon babbies think hamon is better than stands
>yfw the "part 3 is bad" meme was made only because it's the most popular part, not knowing why it's the most popular part and the impact it left on jojo and the industry as a whole.

Polnareff is a better written character than Part 2 Joseph. Hell, even Iggy is better written.

Since he didn't expand on it, he's making a reference to the Youtube Letsplayers "TwoBestFriendsPlay" who've played all of David Cage's games and have called each and every one of them a pile of shit, each with different reasons but with him being sexually creepy in all of them being a universal. They also happen to be JoJo fans which has led to many of their fanbase reading/watching JoJo as well, so the guy probably thought everyone here enjoys TwoBestFriendsPlays as well.

Long story short is that David Cage includes a rape scene in pretty much every one of his games for his female characters amongst other things.

If you two won't share Narancia, I will!

Except the fact that it won't have much time to do post-production VFX (aka CGI Stands), which means either the stands are Japanese guys in costumes or it'll be shitty CGI similar to Berserk's.

a friend made this for me

I'm not saying anything about not sharing Narancia images, I'm just trying to stop fuckers like him from getting in my way.
I'm sorry if I offended you.

Oh, God those hands

I can post it. I find it funny that you continue to make "demands" from a position of utter submission and powerlessness, though. Come on Fugo, we discussed this. You can't see my Narancia album if you don't tell me about the meal you're making for us. Because I'm kind, I'll sweeten the deal by saying that if you show me you care about your role in the household, I'll tell you something about Narancia you didn't know. That's right, a little trivia about him you've never heard. You have to play your part, though. Someone else already volunteered for your position and you're a little bit uppity for a cuck.

I'm hoping they go the "supernatural entities" route, with ghost-like stands, like the OVA did at some points.

So how are the Part 5 translations and scans at the minute? I really want to read it so I can move on to the other parts, but last time I tried the scan quality and translations were complete trash.

The good translation is up to Metallica VS King Crimson. So about 4 volumes are still shit.

Also Iggy> Rohan.

Nice try fucker but I know everything about narancia.
You just keep changing the subject and try to insult me.
You will never him as much as I do.
He will never love you as much as he loves me.

>yfw hamon babbies think hamon is better than stands

I'm an anime first guy and I think the Stands are far more interesting; they're very simple and at the same time incredibly complex, allowing for great fights. Meanwhile Joseph did everything you could make with the Hamon. Hell, even in-universe it makes sense how the martial art was discarded and forgotten.

Has anything improved in these new Part 5 translations or it was just desperate Part 5 fags trying to justify it's shittiness?

Thanks for elaborating, I can't bother to be "in the loop" anymore with social media dominating everything nowadays.

Not at the end yet, but we're close. They're doing some good work.

Yes. Characters have better defined personalities, and the scan quality isn't garbage anymore.

Nice, guess I'll wait a bit longer then.

Is the left one the new translation? because it looks really tryhard. Unless that's how the original dialogue goes.

Whine and complain all you want, but when you go to sleep tonight alone and cold, make sure you remember that Narancia is screaming and moaning on my BWC. You can jerk off to it if you want, I don't mind.

Congratulations you have now convinced me 110% that you have never loved narancia.
Normally at this this point I would just never respond to you again, but you really pissed me off today.
I'll have to do something about this.

S-H-I-T thread

Thank you Naranciafags

>zero interest in women
>doesn't even know he has a dick
>has a daughter
Was he drugged and raped?

It's kinda being tryhardish, but it makes sense in the situation.
The one on the left in that image is the di-molto translation. Pic related is the one by JJCA. They both have a lot more personality than the old version.

Seriously, I've got like 1/5th of it filtered already. Christ.

Joestar Sex Drive acting on its own again

You expect me to believe this man had children at his own consent?

No he just read a super hot article on dolphin mating habits and grabbed the nearest person

I'm truly sorry about this anons I only wanted to post until 7pm but this fucker has forced my hand see you soon.

Let me repeat my response to an user from the other thread, then.

Maybe, if Araki is getting into that.

If he keeps harping on about time and gravity people will think he is a one trick pony.

I do love Narancia, that's why I saved him from his worthless boyfriend (henceforth known as Fugo) who couldn't even stimulate his prostate. We're very happy together, and if you can't enjoy licking my cum out of his boyhole and preparing meals for Narancia and his alpha male, there's very little I can say that will convince you the alternative (kicking you out) isn't worse. Wouldn't you rather be able to hear the bed rock and his moans of pleasure than sleep in dead silence, completely detached from him?

I'll will eliminate this evil the only way I now how.

>dio fucked pucci with jonathan's dick

D4C wasn't time related and I have the feeling that Jojolion's final boss Stand will be a biological one, similar to the Pillar Men

Shh, Fugo. It's okay. This smile isn't for you anymore, but it's alright for you to still enjoy it. I believe I made that clear.

Good you're doing just what I want you to do fucking idiot.

Well that's what I meant with my post, he only briefly covered the "& space" part of the main villain powers having to do with "time & space" in parts 6 and 7, and only in a very limited way.

I think this next villain should either have something to do with multiple dimensions/universes or possibly gravity again if he thinks that's too cliche.

Why can't Josuke punch this thread and say "Narancia, Narancia, go away!"?

Why is Valentine so fat in the beginning of SBR?

And why does Gyro's Infinite Spin make him look like shit?

Are you familiar with castration?It's clear you won't be making dinner, so I talked it over with Narancia and we've decided it's best that we cut your balls off to relieve you of your sad deviant urges. I'm posting him to help you cope with the fact that we're taking you to have your manhood taken away.

>Man of the Sea sailor Kira
>has cat stand with tracked bombs
>Man of the Land Josefumi
>has nautical wet stand

It'll be about gender

>Higashikata curse only affects males

Post more best family

Gyro was trying to destroy his body with Italian magic kung fu.

Also I'm guessing he was just a very greedy man who used the presidency as an excuse to be a glutton.

Again I'm sorry but I need to do this.
I will kill this fucker along with me.
He's too much of an idiot to realize that.

Considering the two 'villains' casted are Angelo and Yukako, the stands won't have to appear much and when they do, the CGI for those two can be cheap AF and pass. It's just everyone else's stands that might get the ghost-treatment.

>Gyro was trying to destroy his body with Italian magic kung fu.

Yeah but why does that make him look all old and crappy?

And that doesn't explain why he gradually gets thinner through the whole manga. He starts out looking rather short and plump, but by the time he tries to rape Lucy he's ripped as shit.

>calling me an idiot when you just wasted literally hours of your time replying to my cuckold bait posts in a slobbering rage

>Yukako

I can see it in my head already, just gaudy CGI lines with some shading to imitate hair.

I love my baby girl

I don't care about any time I will save narancia the only way I can.

The corpse

Or

He switched places with himself.

Wasn't Valentine supposed to be analogous to Teddy Roosevelt, a fat President man who had a lot of personality similarities to Valentine and also happened to be in power in the same time period? IDK.

I'm pretty sure he switches places with himself at least 4 or 5 times.

Whatever, you say Fugo.

Gappy makes me happy

Soon everything I've posted will make sense.
Goodbye for now fucker.

The biggest problem with Part 3 was all the hype was to "Oh hurr Star Platinums is also to stop time." It's wasn't as much of an asspull as much as it's just straight up bad. The parts prior to part 3 actually had ploy, it felt like the characters were actually achieving something, while in part 3 the plot literally is "Hey DIO is unintentionally killing Holly, let's go kill him because that will save her." Then they fought 40 or so villains whoes job it was to stall them, got to DIO and killed him. That's the whole plot in 2 sentences. It was like Araki was trying to stray away from other popular mangas and tried being unique. Which as most first attempts, it was pretty bad, but if a flop like Part 3 was necessary for later parts to be better, then so be it. And he lucked out with Japan having the shittiest taste out there.

Just try it, retard. You literally don't have the balls.

More Japanese-y than the other parts

Maybe? But once again, doesn't really explain why his appearance changes so drastically.

I'd be more inclined to believe this if we actually saw Valentines of various shapes and sizes in the parallel worlds but they all look the same.

I suppose it could just be art shift. Maybe Araki didn't think he'd play such a major role at the start, which is why he's so tubby.

Don't open this picture.

I get that "Part 3 is bad" is pretty memetic at this point but that shouldn't distract anyone from the fact that Part 3 is genuinely bad.

You'll never bother me soon enough.

Can a finale redeem an entire part?

>the arrow as a chair leg
>in a school full of absentminded teenagers

>that Karera

Actually pretty good, but only her.

I shouldn't have opened it, that sweater is fucking atrocious

It makes sense that the movie is only going to cover one part but why Part 4? Not that I'm complaining.

I re-watched Part 3 recently and I actually liked it a lot more than I did previously. No, Part 3 isn't the best part, but it had a lot of fun stuff in it and that's all I'm really asking for.

If a finale alone can destroy the way a part is perceived, then yes, it can absolutely hold enough impact to redeem it.

I'm sure it's possible but this isn't the case for Part 3, at least not for me. DIO's World is great but it doesn't fix any of the problems the rest of the part has. Not to mention the grandfather of all asspulls.

FUCKING JOESTARS!!

Real 23rd President was Benjamin Harrison

Gay Priest is here now.

I've seen whiter

>it had a lot of fun stuff in it and that's all I'm really asking for

That doesn't make it good, though. I'm glad you liked it but from an objective point of view Part 3 is bad in terms of narrative. It's not just a case of "I don't like it". There are a lot of things I like about Part 3, that doesn't change the fact that there's a lot wrong with it.

I don't think you actually get it. Part 3 was going to be the end of Jojo (Part 4 was just an after thought riding off of Part 3 sucess, and it's in early chapters, it shows) and conclusion to the 100 year old feud between the Joestars and DIO. Holly was just a plot device to get them fighting each other again. Parts 1 and 2 were just build up for this part, and in the end it delivered, DIO's world being one of the best arcs in the series. If part 3 didn't end in such a high note, we probably wouldn't have any other part after it.

Beating DIO with his own ability was great, foreshadowed to hell in that same arc, and satisfying as fuck. Almost poethic considering everything he's done ever since Part 1.

>That's the whole plot in 2 sentences
You are not being fair. I can do the same for pretty much every other part.

Part 1: Stop Dio from creating a vampire army
Part 2: Stop the Pillar men from getting the Stone of Aja
Part 4: Catch Kira

While I don't think Part 3 is best part, this new batch of fans have decided to underrate it to hell.

I had to sit through this

DIO's World and Golden Experience Requiem/Sleeping Slaves should a testament to how important an ending is, regardless of the quality of the rest of the Part. Mostly due to the fact it's what the story leaves you with, rather than what the story was as a whole. Everything builds up to this moment, and if you like/dislike the final moments they can do a lot to alter one's opinion on a piece of work

Yes Stardust can become tiresome at times, but if you were able to enjoy it enough for the final fight with DIO to blow you away, I'd say it was worth your time. Same thing can be said about the last two episodes of Evangelion before End and how opinionated that was

>Part 3 is bad in terms of narrative

How is it any different from any part? They are all full of plotholes and asspulls (hell, part 2 was entirely build around them) yet people tend to be extremely harsh on part 3

>Beating DIO with his own ability was great, foreshadowed to hell in that same arc, and satisfying as fuck

You're trying too hard, Jotaro stopping time is DBZ-levels of writing. It's cool, but it's certainly not good or satisfying.

Highway Star is the best chapter in the main Jojo universe though.

It beats any Part 3 chapter in every aspect.

JANKEN

normally this shit pisses me off, but that josefumi looks kinda cool

jenkem

>tfw DIO's World was ruined for you because you made the error of watching the anime first
I wish I could go back in time and tell myself what a mistake I was making.

When I say it's bad in terms of narrative I'm not referring to plotholes and asspulls, it's more about how most of the characters suck and how systematic the entire plot is. Joseph and Polanreff save it from being unbearable but Abdul might as well not be there, Kakyoin is totally wasted, especially since he's technically the "BroJo" of Part 3, and Jotaro himself is just fucking boring. He has the personality of a refrigerator. He has a few good moments but they're the exception, not the rule. Look how much better he performs as a side character.

Part 7 is Part 3 done right. Strong justification for the "journey", better characters, fights feel more necessary and less "Stand of the week", etc.

Part 3 is a boring slog by comparison. It makes me genuinely happy the series didn't end there.

How is it any different from Joseph's disembodied hand stopping Kars on it's own or the whole GER affair? This is how the series works.

This is self identifying cucked venom naranciafag, and although I do somewhat enjoy the super best friends, I did stumble upon JoJo on my own, and I disagree with a lot of their shit tastes related to JoJo. Watching/listening to their EOH LP was equal parts entertainment and torture for me

Hey, just because you missed out on experiencing it the first time doesn't mean you can't go through and read it to see how it was truly envisioned

Maybe it's just an animeonly meme that DIO's World is "bad" because Battle Tendency's anime far surpasses the manga

On another note, how's the OVA's variant?

Here's hoping Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable gets the budget it deserves

>they brought back Jotaro and Joseph's character themes in part 4
Could they even do the same for Polnareff?
His theme is so happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=w0cBV8E9yaA

Has he finally vanished?

The OVA final fight is neat because of it's differences, and the dub voices hold a special place in my heart, but definitely doesn't quite feel like JoJo

It may not be his theme, but they could use Virtuous Pope or a variation of it for whatever he does in Part 5.

What did he do though, i don't remember him being useful.

>cool Josefumi
>not showing his glorious nipples

peepee poopoo Narancia licks my doodoo
of course not Fugo

Is J-Stars Victory Vs a good game?

It isn't any different. Joseph's hand stabbing Kars is only acceptable because Part 2 in general is so tongue-in-cheek, and even then it pushes it.

As for GER, why do you think so many people dislike it? It's just like Jotaro stopping time, a spur-of-the-moment, convenient-as-fuck occurrence in the middle of a very serious situation.

Once again, look at Part 7. Johnny getting Act 4 is very similar but it feels like the natural evolution of his Stand, it doesn't just suddenly happen. They gradually hint that the Infinite Rotation is able to damage Valentine long before Act 4 shows up.

If Requiem Stands weren't so fucking random and there was foreshadowing towards GE getting the kind of power he did at the end of Part 5 it wouldn't have been such bullshit. The same goes for Part 3. If the "same kind of Stand" argument had been introduced way earlier on and hinted at throughout the story it would have been genuinely satisfying to see Jotaro and Star Platinum finalize their "growth" and put them on an even playing field with DIO.

But instead it just fucking happens and then it ends.

Soon enough

why would he be?
jojo males don't have nipples
plus it only seems to be a shirt with holes in it on that one cover
just seems like a sweater with a pattern in the actual manga

>adblock

>Polnareff never became a Mangaka

He was crippled prior to the part and brought the asspull Beetle Arrow before getting fucked over. This results in the Requiem climax, which kills him and traps him in Mr. President for the rest of his life

The animation in the OVA is fantastic, it adds its own flair of brutality to DIO, but honestly, he sounds like a chain-smoker and he doesn't even throw the road roller. Instead, it's... what; a boat, a plane and an oil tanker?

Fuck it, just give me the anime already. The fanbase can't translate Part 5 for shit.

This, why the fuck doesn't he throw the road roller? Such an odd thing to change.

Oh, and it's got more of a chilling silent atmosphere to it instead of that fucking orchestra constantly grating at the same chords.

did the live action part 4 kill any chances of a 4th another day animated movie?

No it's garbage

>he doesn't even throw a single road roller
>instead he throws like a billion different things at jotaro and extends the fight
Which one is better, hmmm...

This is self identifying cucked Naranciafag signing in. Does this mean I get the fictional job of cucked housemaid?

Nice. Should I just watch DIO's World or the whole thing?

People adore the Road Roller for meme purposes. It's what flung JoJo's Bizarre Adventure into the Western eye

>137 posts
>34 posters

Yes, you do. Fugo chimped out, so he's out of the deal. Promise you'll do a good job?

While I agree that SBR is better, that's out of the question, since part 7 is better than every other part, so it's not really fair comparing it to any of them.

The systematic plot, well, that's how the series works. If you don't like it, you don't like Jojo. People tend to say that part 4 does a better job at hiding the monster of the week but it really doesn't. especially in the first half. Second half is pretty much the same except an actual main villain is looming around there.
Part 5 is the same thing as part 3 but even worse, since there's absolutely no room for the character to have a breath of fresh air and relax, since it's much more serious and it's just fight after fight.

Part 6 does a better job, but it's still there.

For the characters, while it's well known that Avdol and Kakyoin were pretty under used, I didn't find them boring, and they got some fights so at least they got some highlight, unlike say, the entire Part 1 and Part 2 crews. The crusaders work better as this goofy 80's crew, as a whole instead of individually, and I think Araki was on point with that.

As for Jotaro, I don't agree at all. I like that he's a lot more different than the other 2 jojos, how he's more subtle, his cheesy one liners, and how there's a lot more to him than meets the eye (him becoming a marine biologist, shedding tears at the end, going to hell and back for his mother, the cigarrete trick he showed Polnareff) Also, he gets the better fights and he really brings up the hype. There's a reason the series is so synonymous with him and Star Platinum.

I get the feeling people hate him for not being "muh Joseph", instead of analyzing his character.

I prefer a steam roller over a generic oil tanker that will blow up, and the building and boat where stupid

>137/34
>Approximately 4 posts per Poster

Narancia will never love you fucker.

So this single still being shaken a little bit was better than a thoroughly animated flurry of a car, tower, ship and oil tanker being thrown at Jotaro at a high framerate? Keep in mind I'm sparing the rest of the additions the OVA made here.

>Part 7 is Part 3 done right. Strong justification for the "journey", better characters, fights feel more necessary and less "Stand of the week", etc.
What kind of Part 7 were you reading? I'd really like to know.

Confirmation bias. At least the oil tanker blew up and looked cooler in the time stop.

Have you ever heard of mudah.swf?

Yeah, no. Just pick it up on DIO's World. Everything else is ass except for Derby and hot Enya, with a lot of things being flat-out cut from the part.
Feel free to watch the dub if you ever need a good laugh, though.

I don't care about memes. I'm sorry I don't scour this cancerous general every day of my life.

The OVA had much more budget, what's new.

A much better job than Fugo could ever do!
*heartily laughs and lifts a glass*
To Narancia!

Then get out you dumbass newfag. Mudah.swf came out over 10 years ago and was one of the first instances of the Westerners on the internet learning what the hell JoJo's Bizarre Adventure even was

Yes, Dio literally throwing shit at Jotaro like two kids in a kinder garden was getting really over done

To Narancia!

>Naranciafag's face when he got double cucked

>animeonly meme that DIO's World is "bad"

Such thing exists? at least outside of these generals, people tend to praise David's take on DIO's world, barring the wonky frames in it's third episode

What the fuck are you fucking idiots talking about?
It doesn't matter anyway everything will be normal by Saturday.

Where in that post did I state I didn't know about mudah.swf? And what would that even matter?
I don't think you understand how DIO's character works then. And it wasn't overdone at all, you're just looking for reasons to prefer your slideshow adaptation.

Yes. The translations were so bad they completely changed the meaning of entire scenes, and the personality of virtually all the characters.
But it's not like it's going to change anyone's minds about Part 5 since the people who hate it insist the translations don't matter anyway and that it sucks because they said so.

It's mostly people in these generals trying to fit in like

oye como suena, mi ritmo>Killer queen

why did thinks get exponentially gayer in part v?
I don't mind it but its REALLY noticeable compared to part 4 and before

How much fucking shit is Dio gonna throw at him?
By the time the buildings and boats were starting to come it was getting overly done, the reson the steam roller is more iconic because it comes out of nowhere and its just one thing, by the time the oil tanker shows up its like "oh now you are throwing him that?"

>New JoJo movie confirmed for Summer 2017
>DiU ending in December
>WB will still wanna promote Jojo

So Part 5 is pretty much confirmed right? And everything beyond if they plan on making more movies like the title implies

Killer Queen never made bees into bombs
The crow thing is better by default

I hope we get atleast a part 6 animation. As movies, I'm still concerned for a few things that make me doubt about them.

Shit was pretty gay in Part 2 but Araki toned down in 3 and 4

It ironically get's better in part 6, considering the main villain is a gay priest and the MC is a woman.

Jolyne is manly as fuck.

>states opinions
>STOP TRYING TO FIT IN MY DUDE
Hang yourself retard.
The way you describe makes it sound repetitive, but it wasn't like that in practice at all. It's not like they were reusing animations, they were creating unique dynamic levels of motion for every object he threw at him and it was beautifully animated. The anime road roller would have been cool if it was at least animated to begin with but it just comes off under preformed in comparison.

I was glad to have experienced DIO's World first via the OVA, but it wasn't until after I saw the anime and I read the manga that I realized just how utterly amazing DIO's World is, and how fucking hard the anime dropped the ball on it's adaptation.

The OVA is objectively leagues ahead in terms of adapting DIO's World. Even if the fight drags on for a little while in the OVA, it cuts some of the more unnecessary stuff (like that stupid magnet trick) and it replaces it with stuff that actually improves the fight somewhat (like DIO punching a train while chasing Joseph and Kekyoin).

The animation on DIO is a meme by this point but it manages to do a pretty good job at capturing the character and his ridiculously expressive presence. I'll always recommend it.

What bands/albums do you guys want to see get referenced at some point?

I agree that the OVA nailed DIO's World, but I loved the magnet trick.

that's true

So I've only seen Ace Attorney & Ichi the Killer form Miike. I enjoyed both, what else should I watch of his to get ready for JoJo?

Ready to Die

Thriller

Sukiyaki Western Django & 13 Assassins. The directing shouldn't be a problem, it's the acting and the CGI. Those are things not even a mediocre director can save.

Fuck that, I'm gonna post as Self Accepting Cucked Naranciafag for the rest of my life. I can be anonymous, yet still have a title and very few people will front as me because its such a stupid, shitty title. Who other than me would want to be that? Only Double Cucked Narciafag would, but in doing so they would be abandoning their own beliefs just to get that little bit of Narancia that they have been denied.

I thought it was one of the more unexplainable asspulls in the series and it never really did lead to anything besides DIO discovering Jotaro can move in frozen time, which could have happened in better ways.
>dohohoohohoh can Jotaro move in my freezey time
>what is this ?
>dohohohoho it's just a magnet
>OH WAIT FUCK
But it's not like it ruins the fight or anything so eh.

I'm just glad we are talking about the OVA because it gives me an excuse to post OVA DIO.

> My Chemical Romance
> Can change the chemical composition of things to be more "favorable" to the user
> User sucks at chemistry and is too much of a doof to figure out what the "favor" is

I don't see the asspull. Jotaro attached one of his wallet magnets to a button on his sleeve, so DIO would believe his finger twitching because of that. It's very clever considering DIO was trying to supress his cocky self.

I was referring as to how Jotaro managed to attach the magnet to DIO in the middle of their fist rush without DIO noticing or nothing even indicating Jotaro made a move to attach the magnet in the first place

How long till
>Jorge Joestar: The Movie

Remember, brilliant writing is when a character explains something clever that he did previously despite we never saw him actually doing it in the first place, thats why people love Part 2 more than 3 or 4 because thats how every single fight plays out

I'd stick dollar bills in her tits if you know what I mean.

After the Eyes of Heaven movie

Right after Jodorowsky's Dune and BD release of Phantom Blood 2007.

I can't wait for Araki to go on another crusade and destroy all copies of the new movie when it inevitably sucks.

>live action movie
>toonami
Is it over? Noticing a lot more people talking jojo in public recently

Can I have the template of that pic?

If anything that means it's gonna be easier to get merch

Have an original panel.

What's wrong with that? Just means more money to DP and Araki.

change.org/p/oust-jonadio-shippers-from-the-jojo-s-bizarre-adventure-fandom
>Jonadio is one of, if not the absolute worst pairing to come out of the JJBA fandom. Besides the fact that not only are Dio and Jonathan are stepbrothers, and the fact that the pairing itself is extremely abusive in nature
signal boost uwu

The OAV also had Satoshi Kon involved.

What if the movie isn't a complete adaptation of Diamond is Unbreakable but more like finding stand users leftover on Morioh after the Kira incident? Maybe even stuff that happened when Koichi was on Italy looking for Giorno.

>keicho and angelo
no

Its going to be a movie series so the first one ill cover like the first 5 or 6 episodes of the anime

Tumblr produces a special breed of autism

Signal rebel.

I know fujoshits are cancer, but ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Also why is change.org so goddamn useless

Hey guys, Not Naranciafag but Close Enough, here

Your picture's from pixiv FYI

Its to give you a false sense of hope, that you might be able to change something

?? ?? isn't your picture the definition of fujoshit ??

It's funny because I don't care to see fanart of DIO and Jonathan pissing into each others assholes on a bed showered with rose-petals, but this dumb shit makes me like it a little more simply out of spite.

Character you would
>HUG
Jolyne
>KISS
Jolyne
>MARRY
JOLYNE!!!!!!!!

ok Anasui

I'LL KILL YOU
I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU
DO YOU HEAR ME ANAKISS?

I want to break down Jotaro's stoic persona and make him my personal buttslutt

K-kakyoin !!

>Hug
Trish
>Kiss
Hermes
>Marry
Hermes__

I want to hang out with Polnareff and Jotaro

Like not do anything sexual or horrible but just chill, Polnareff's really fun to be around and Jotaro's cool and supportive to the people he cares about

Kakyoin need not apply for friendship though, he sucks

You can't kiss and marry the same person retard, that's like saying you can kill and fuck the same person

Did you forget somebody?

>Hug
Lucy
>Kiss
Yasuho
>Marry
Hato

What About Avdol and Joseph?

So... "I'm an alien" will be rushed as fuck?
>7 chapters

I mean yeah if you wanna hang out with someone on crutches

How could I ever? Playing video games with the old bastard would be fun.

>the absolute worst pairing to come out of the JJBA fandom
>there is little to no chemistry between the two of them.
>the only reason why fans of this pairing would like it in the first place is that they're your stereotypical yaoi fangirl who puts fap material above the source material.
>little to no evidence behind it or reasoning to back it up other than the fact that it's Yaoi

What ? Jonathan x Dio is like the 2nd most popular JoJo pairing second only to Jotaro x Kakyoin, and those two have a ton of chemistry. Fujos adore these two together.
Has this person never actually been a part of the JoJo fanbase (or any fanbase, for that matter) ?
Tumblr really does get more retarded each day.

>Avdol
Who fucking cares
>Joseph
Pretty sure he's a package deal with Jotaro and Polnareff

What about CaeJose? That's stupid popular too.

If anything Dio and Jonathan at least makes sense in that it's strongly implied Dio had some very confusing feelings about Jonathan, culminating in him stealing his body. Jonathan's straight as a post of course but that's never stopped shippers.

>Hug
Johnny
>Kiss
Josuke
>Marry
Kakyoin

They can put the last 2 or 3 chapters in the next episode
They've been doing that since SDC, maybe since the first season but we dont know that

Doesn't tumblr love Jonadio? Who's missing what memo?

Johnny
Holly
Holly

dubs

>tfw ryona fetish
>tfw I've masturbated multiple times to the idea of of Johnathan getting captured and mindbroken by Dio to become his cockslut

>Kakyoin need not apply
Shit taste detected

DELET THIS

I've masturbated to Jonathan's head being kept alive and toyed with by Dio, beat that

He's pretty good at videogames.
>tfw he never will play videogames with pol inside the turtle

Leave.

Why this feels like some snuff film

Ween or Frank Zappa

I've been to Tumblr more than a few times and JonaDio is very popular there, but you can still find several people saying stuff like "it's abusive", "its practically incest", and etc,

Oh right, I forgot Caesar existed. Yeah, CaeJose is stupidly popular, especially on Tumblr. I guess that makes it JotaKak, CaeJose and JonaDio the three most popular JoJo ships.

And Jonathan x Dio actually makes a ton of sense considering their entire relationship across Phantom Blood and the kind of character Dio is. Their relationship is arguably the most developed and the most extensively portrayed in the series considering Phantom Blood is focused on nothing BUT these two going agaisnt each other and the way they feel about each other.

>Jonathan's straight as a post of course but that's never stopped shippers.
That only gives the shippers more fuel to work with.

thanks doc

STOP

Why does the magnet trick even work, anyway? Does magnetism transcend stopped time or something? I could understand DIO's arm being drawn to Jotaro's magnet but it makes no sense for the magnet to move Jotaro with time stopped.

He probably wouldn't do that even if he was alive, he was a fucking prick to Polnareff

You can find stupid people saying stupid shit here. No need to generalize a JoJo community far larger than this one based off of some random blogs you find here and there.

Notorious B.I.G. was already referenced, man.

Hell, Carne's death is pretty much a reference to the album.

Jotaros arm is being pulled by the magnet
I guess magnetism can work in stopped time

It seems that stuff done by the users in stopped time can still move, hence Jotaro being able to start a fire by rubbing wood together and so on, and why knives thrown by DIO went flew through the air for some distance rather than just staying stationary.

>this video and Narancia autism will never leave /JoJo/

Something about this Kak design seems a bit too much, even for JoJo

More like a cover art drawing than something they casually wear in the story

The magnetism isn't related to gravity?
And in Jojo Gravity =/= Time

I love how they never really got along
Except when it came down to underwater hand gestures

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who doubt Takashi Miike's ability to make a great JoJo movie

Yo, quick poll

strawpoll.me/11325483

The idea behind that costume was that Kak survived SDC and works for the SPW Foundation and was in Morioh to help out Jotaro. So it's an elaborate costume for a "small part".

It's kind of weird. Polnareff definitely seemed to like Kakyoin and never resented him for his nastiness, and Kakyoin never had any real reason to dislike Polnareff either, but he just constantly picked on him.

I guess Polnareff's that one guy in your friend-group that everyone loved dearly but bullied mercilessly.

rate my taste

Yes, they can actively move and interact with things, but that doesn't justify the magnet trick. Unless you're saying, because Jotaro is interacting with the magnet (even though he wasn't actually even touching it but I'll let it slide for the sake of discussion) it was still magnetic, and therefore capable of moving his arm.

But that still makes no sense because if it retained its magnetic properties DIO should have known he could actually move in stopped time. He sees the magnet and just seems to assume that it retained its magnetic properties even with time stopped, which is fucking retarded. Even if it WAS still magnetic, which it wouldn't be because magnetism is caused by the spinning of particles in the metal, it STILL wouldn't actually move anything because TIME IS FUCKING FROZEN.

This always fucking bothered me. It's a cool moment that makes zero sense and just makes DIO look like a complete retard.

>The magnetism isn't related to gravity?

No? Aside from them both being forces, no, they aren't related at all.

>And in Jojo Gravity =/= Time

Okay? I see how they're related but that has no bearing on this situation.

SDC was funnier than what I remember.

But I can kill and fuck the same person, ooh yes I can.

He kind of looks like angelo. Also will Araki be playing Rohan

>censored TV version
What is this shit? Post the BD versions boy!

I'm glad Kakyoin got fisted by the vampiric time-freezing banana man. What a jerk.

Hug sailor Kira.
Kiss David Bowie Kira.
Marry Jolyne.

SDC cops too much flak here. It has its issues but it also had a ton of great jokes and animation.
>Polnareff sorrowfully staring out after his lost popcorn for like twenty seconds as Kakyoin rants

They never had any serious arguments between each other it was mostly just minor bickerings between each other, but when shit got serious they work perfectly together.
Its probrably just clashing personalities

delet

Polnareff and Joseph save SDC.

>"teenagers"

Pol pol a cute, A CUTE

Behead those who insult Polnareff

That's a long tongue Pol.

>somecallmejohnny
my nigga

no, this is

Wouldn't a accurate live action JOJO have like zero asain actors until part three and even then its only two

Imagine that tongue deep in your ass.

>I guess Polnareff's that one guy in your friend-group that everyone loved dearly but bullied mercilessly.
I want to bully Polnareff with my dick

With that logic Parts 1 and 2 would be almost entirely in English.

Thats why Part 4 is the one that gets the live action, pretty much everybody is japanese aside from Tonio and Joseph

why does the jojo fanbase has so much shit taste in shipping.

Polnareff is not for sexual

Is everyone in this fucking thread gay?

Because good women characters didn't show up until part 6. Also JonathanxDio has a mention in the ovary wiki

Where do you think you are?

Maybe

>2016
>jojo fan
>not gay

*sucks your dick a little*

This.

Part 4 has good waifus

But yeah, good females are few and far between before Part 6

That wouldn't make them bad. For accuracy, i'd like to see part 1 in english without american accents.

Maybe a scottish Speedwagon

I like girls too..

My anus just started to itch really badly, what the fuck did you just do to me user?

As the person who originally made that retarded pun as a bad joke, please please stop posting this it makes me want to kill myself

We start getting propper female characters around Part 4

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT I, DIO, DID TO YOUR ANUS IN THE STOPPED TIME! IT'S USELESS TO TRY AND FIND OUT!

USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS!

>propper

>no muda

Polnareff doesn't resent Kakyoin because, well, he's Polnareff, the guy loves his friends more than anything. He just gets picked on because he's dumb and reckless and, to be honest, he fucks up a lot.

A lot of people don't notice this but Kakyoin is kind of an asshole. I'd call him Araki's first true anti-hero in a way. He's a smug smartass with a purely selfish (albeit understandable and sympathetic) goal, and he uses his Stand strategically and is more than capable of torturing his opponents with it. His behavior makes him an opposite to most of the Part 3 characters but especially Polnareff, which is why they work well together when fighting Hanged Man and why, most of the time, they bicker.

I mean, it's not like they hate each other per se, it's just their wildly differing personalities. Pol is a friendly idiot, Kakyoin is a smart asshole. It's a classic set-up for comedy.

>tfw antagonist and protagonist fetish
>ryona fetish

Why would I suddenly switch over to Japanese if I'm typing in English?

yall got any jojo hypno-fetish shit?

Hard to call any of P4's girls as "good". The only actually good one is Reimi but everyone else is actually a horrible woman character, so, singular not plural. Even then, I'm pretty sure no girls in P4 passes that test to determine the quality of lady characters in media.

Makes sense, I guess. Still, is Kakyoin really an anti-hero? Sure, he can be mean at times, but I can't remember him ever being truly cruel to an enemy that didn't deserve it outside of being mind-controlled. And his motivation honestly seemed pretty genuine and decent, he felt gratitude towards Jotaro for saving him when he didn't have to, wanted to help Holly because she was sweet, and also probably just wanted to go on an adventure and be part of something too.

Go back to deviant art

Yeah but it's mostly Roichi

But your retarded pun makes me happy even better than Gappy.

Speaking of ships this is ripped from the iCarly wiki called ships Similar to seddie

Johnathan Joestar and Dio Brando (DiJo)[Jojo's Bizarre Adventure]

>Despite trying to kill Johnathan several times, Dio holds a lot of respect and love for him, similarly to Seddie.
>Johnathan is a gentleman which is kind of like a nerd, like Freddie, while Dio is a tough guy (like Sam).
>Dio is very strong and capable of wiping out the entire planet if given the opportunity (like Sam)
>Johnathan is also very strong, but he uses his power for good and balances out Dio (like Freddie)

What, the Bechdel Test?

You do know that test is very limited and not actually indicative of the quality of female characters, right?

>Johnathan is a gentleman which is kind of like a nerd

The Bechdel test isn't about female-character quality though, right? It's about whether two female characters have a conversation with each other that's not about a man.

You could have two characters as bland as Trish and Lisa Lisa have a conversation about their hair and they'd pass the test, but it wouldn't make them good characters.

You mentioned ICarly and now I cant get through more than one line of this post without feeling waves of hatred. Thank you, I needed something like this to keep me awake.

yes please

Man, I hate how Polnareff and Kakyoin didn't have a team special in Eyes of Heaven

I wonder what Yasuho looks like naked lol just a random thought

Even then the Bechdel test doesn't test female characters but how the work treats them in general. You can still have perfectly nuanced female characters while not fulfilling the Bechdel test.

I imagine them doing the speech from the fight against J. Geil

Here's the only other s=decently drawn piece relevant to your fetist

You're right, I wish there was even more Part 3 wank in that game.

The entire special team attacks thing in eyes of heaven was disappointing, they got a few good ones but it was mainly a huge disappointment

I don't really know what other tests that could be relevant to what user's saying. It seems way too vague to really gauge how quality Part 4's girls are

Yukako and Reimi are decent enough. Aya is a plot device and Shinobu is only passable compared to prior females in the JoJo series. Tomoko is significantly underutilized for who she is

It's still a huge step up from parts 1-3, though

>Kakyoin trapping the enemy
>Silver Chariot put off the armor
>He fucks you up with insane speed
>Emerald Splash!
>Polnareff controling the Emerald Splash like he did with the fire
>The J.Geil speech
>Manly handshake at the end

That game would have been decent for the fanservice alone if they had even tried.

Milf!

Rate my femOkuyasu, /jojo/.

I wonder what her tits look like lol just a random thought

Yeah, fair enough. Seemed strange that part 5 was such a step back though, there wasn't even a female enemy in it. And then Araki went from that to a clam-fest and wrote the girls really well, I guess he just needed to step out of his comfort-zone or something.

Wasn't Kakyoin's ultimate goal, surpassing himself? Like "I don't want to be that useless Kak that got raped by DIO!, now I have friends!"

Sure, he wanted to repay Jotaro, but still.

Thats pretty fuckin fantastic if I do say so myself.

Best one I've ever seen, actually!

Good job user!

pretty good man

11/10
F4ntastic!
>Girl uniform
>Rude
>THAT ZA HANDO HOLLY SHIT

>you will never nut inside Josuke and Tomoko

Unnecessary stand tiitties/10

A+

>Manly handshake at the end

This so fucking much

I think the lack of female characters in 5 is because of Trish being a constant character, in Part 4 they show up every now and then while Trish gets a considerable amount of screen time a pretty good fight and some team assist in the finale

post your tumblr famalan

That Za Hando is making me use my Hando if you know what I'm saying.

Do you have a website or a blog or something?

i *knead* more

Partially, but is self-improvement by doing good things really a selfish goal? He didn't just want to be some loser who got used for evil, he wanted to be a good person.

Really nice, user! The only thing I'd say would be to get rid of the human shading on The Hand's nose.

It's not like Kakyoin is cruel, it's just that he is pragmatic and focused in a way that the other Stardust characters aren't. He calmly and smugly fed a baby his own shit because he couldn't attack it directly. He's not like Stroheim who has negative traits but is still very much a selfless, heroic character, or even Caesar, who was a dick but a passionate hero, Kakyoin was polite, and kind, but he was a cold and cool savage in the few fights that he actually had. He's kind of like Giorno before Giorno existed. He straight up says he doesn't relate well to people who don't have Stands and that he says his Stand takes pleasure in ripping apart enemies.

>And his motivation honestly seemed pretty genuine and decent
Oh it was, I'd honestly call it the most genuine motivation in Stardust Crusaders, but I mean it was selfish because, while Kakyoin did care about Holly and he appreciated a lot the friends he made during the journey, Holly wasn't the reason Kakyoin traveled to Egypt.

He traveled with Egypt to settle the score with DIO because DIO humiliated him on a very personal level. He wanted to deal with his feelings of guilt and shame over DIO having taken advantage of his loneliness and having made him a slave.
It's not like Jotaro or Joseph who were doing it to save a family member or Avdol who was doing it for the sake of stopping evil or Polnareff who wanted to help his friends, Kakyoin was in it for a personal thing. It doesn't make him less noble or heroic than the others, but it does make him fit the mold of an anti-hero better.

That seems too much like a stretch, Part 1 had a female love interest
Part 2 attempted to have that and a mentor/parent on top of that as well as the love interest from Part 1
Part 3 had Holly, the focus of the story, Nena, Enya, Midler and Mariah as villains
Part 4 has a respectable group of females with particular roles

Part 5 in general devolves into having one girl but she's super important so that's fine? I love Trish, but she's severely underutilized for a Part that's an Italian sausage fest. It's an incredible step backwards in the long run

Was it rape?

Zeppeli always looks like he's smiling here

Mindrape mahybe

armpitcore420.tumblr.com

There could have been more from other parts too

>Jot4ro and Koichi
>Kosaku and Kira
>Weather and Annassui
>Diego and Dio
>Diavolo and Trish
>Any of the pillarmen with each other
>Caesar and Will

Judging female characters by a different standard is a pretty shitty thing to do, and part of the reason why so many female characters do suck. Either a character is good, or it isn't. Lack of focus doesn't really make a character a bad one regardless of what gender they belong to.

Pretty cool analysis, user. I still don't know if I'd call Kakyoin an anti-hero, but he's definitely less morally pure than the rest of the Crewsaders.

Man though, it's fucked-up that DIO never acknowledged the guy, though. He pretty much ignored him compared to the Joestars and Polnareff, who he actively admired and tried to coerce back to his side. But he carelessly straight-up murdered Kakyoin, and interpreted his dying act as nothing more than him spasming in his death-throes.

>Caesar and Gyro
>Spinning bubbles or Steel Ball spinning inside bubbles
>Supercharged Golden Sunlight Spin!

Yeah I won't disagree with you on that
at least Araki started pumping a good amount of quality females characters in 6,7 and 8

I dunno, user. We get Kakyoin trembling and sweating as DIO whispers sensually in his ear from behind, followed by puffs of hot breath floating out of Kakyoin's slack-jawed gasp of ecstasy with fucking roses curling up his body.

There was definitely a fujo storyboarding this.

In case you didn't notice, aside from very special cases like Dio and DIO or Part 3 Joseph and Part 4 Josuke, they stuck mostly to canon team-ups and characters that work canonically work together and interact a lot.

It's the same as what they do for the Naruto games and their team-ups. They aren't in the business of just making shit up.

I'm gay

>first post is straight jojo porn
I like you already

This, but it's horrifying seeing how many people genuinely don't believe this. There was one retard in here the other day insisting that Giorno would be an amazing character if everything was the same but he was a girl.

>all that good art

Giorno's characterization is doomed from the start, but at least we'd have a shitty vanilla waifu that follows in the footsteps of Rei as the protagonist

Thank God for Jolyne though

Probably because Polnareff proved himself the better stand user. He beat Vanilla Ice and several others, while Kaks jobbed in a videogame.

>characters are better if I get a boner from them
You don't honestly believe this, do you?

>Good art
>Drew that Joshuu and Kato pic

I like you

>No user Questions

Way to alienate your audience, user.

But for real tho, your art is godtier, please enable anons

Well DIO did seduce a teenager and ended up shoving a fleshy slimy part of himself inside said teenager.

Kakyoin was just one of the many people DIO trampled over.
It's fucked up that Kakyoin actually facing DIO is such a big deal in his mind, considering he threw up out of fear the first time he met him.
It’s mentioned near the end of the manga as a way of showing that Kakyoin overcoming his fear of Dio and fighting him one-on-one was a huge deal.
And DIO doesn't even give a shit.

Why would anyone want a shitty vanilla waifu, though? The series had plenty of those before.

I think he's saying Giorno would be shit regardless of gender, but if he was a girl at least she'd be sexy.

They're judged by a different standard because they are different from male characters simply because of the notion of their gender. Why do you think Erina was just damsel in distress #3019, Lisa Lisa was another aborted "strong lady character", the horde of women in SDC being shit by large part, etc? It's because Araki's a man and he has a disadvantage at writing women because he's not a woman so like the mangaka he draws, he had to really study women (aka grow up and talk to women) in order to get them right later down the line.

This is what a lot of men in fandoms don't understand when it comes to women characters. They're entirely different because the people who write them generally don't know shit about women.

>needing anonymity to shitpost

Pussy

Thanks for being brave enough to handle /jojo/'s hate boner against Tumblr. Your art's nice and you seem like a nice person as well.

Anyone know where you can buy physical copies of the manga online?
Are there any translated ones?

>Implying i have or am willing to get a tumblr acc with which to ask this questions

yo is this person fucking retarded?

If you include memes in chart, you must go FULL memes

Only the first 3 parts are officially translated and available physically, IIRC. You can get them at a lot of places, like amazon or the like.

Cause she'd really be the first to do something relevant. All the other females in JoJo before were villains and plot devices or side characters in Part 4

But again, thanks to Jolyne, we don't have to worry about taking scraps. I can't wait to see if Araki ever wants to try writing a female JoJo again

Yeah, Polnareff was goofy and incompetent outside of fights, but the moment things got serious he was a force to be reckoned with. He had nearly as many victories as Jotaro did.

>he threw up out of fear the first time he met him
It'd be funny if DIO's disgust was the only thing that stopped Kakyoin from losing his anal virginity.
>Mmm, Kakyoin-kun, don't be scared, let's be friends-
>Did you just fucking piss yourself
>Oh my god
>Just take my fleshbud and crabwalk out of here, I'm not in the mood anymore
>God, your body is wasted on this, Jonathan

amazon has up to part 3 in english. I know you can get shit in french on fnack.

Problem is, Giorno is not shit, and he's just looking for generic moeblob.

Enabled, just didn't visit that page in settings before.

>(you)ing me on a post i made halfway through this thread

have you read this whole thread?

You drew that Kaato art that you posted here a while ago? I hate you already

Stop saying fandom.

>Problem is, Giorno is not shit

I dunno, Araki was married long before Stone Ocean, right? And even if he wasn't, women aren't some separate species you should have to actively study to write well. As soon as he stepped out of his comfort zone and wrote a female lead with mostly female companions, it turned out he was damn good at it.

It's pretty cringe-inducing here when people act as though Jolyne was hideously vulgar though, they're just proving that they don't know that women are more candid about stuff when talking with other women.

>Takashi Miike
He made Ichi the Killer, not quite what the manga was but it was still a real horrorshow

>DIO
>being stopped by disgust of piss/vomit

He spent a hundred years locked inside a box with nothing but himself and his decaying corpse for company. I'm not sure those kinds of things would even stop him.
Actually, do vampires even have to shit/piss in JoJo ? It's not like they are really dead, and DIO produces semen and sweat.

>Hug
Josuke
>Kiss
Polnareff
>Marry
Valentine

Name one thing wrong with Giorno that isn't related to your lack of a boner.

I'm not gonna pretend I know when exactly Araki realized he could write women well but Part 6 was when he for-sure let the world know it. Every part beforehand's women were mediocre at the very best so I just assumed he "got gud" at it a bit before 6.

Dry as a desert

His boring personality and his total lack of growth as a character?

The "Jolyne is a slut" thing is mostly just a joke, user.

>I masturbated to the sight of those phallic bars

It doesn't help that most of her "sluttiness" was in prison, a place where it's notoriously hard to pleasure oneself in peace.

What if he just slept until he was dragged up and thought it was still the 1800's. Also how did DIO come to terms with the future

While DIO probably shits and pisses naturally, I doubt he would've had to much (if at all) while in the coffin, since he was hibernating and didn't have anything to eat anyway.

As for him drawing the line at piss and puke, I'm sure he would, right? I mean, he can afford to be picky and unless he's got a horrible fetish he's got nothing to gain by insisting on raping gross teenagers covered in their own secretions.

>lack of a personality
>beats the everloving shit out of Cioccolata for 7 pages
>drives the entire gang to impossible deeds
>literally chops off his own arms to save the rest of the team

What the hell are you sick fucks even talking about.

I just came to seeing someone talking about Araki's understanding of women and here you freaks are asking if DIO would fuck someone covered in fecal matter.

being determined is a personality trait, not a personality.

Was worse that time we talk about Lobotomy fetish and vore

I'd gladly lick DIO's sweaty armpits

You've never seen multiple conversations take place at the same time?

>vore
...lentine?

He wasn't the main protagonist, that was Bruno with Mista as his BroJo

The only reason Giorno wins anything is le fate. He's often relegated to medic duty or inspiring the gang to do better

There's no satisfaction at the end of Part 5. It just ends after a flashback with the more relevant and important gang. Giorno's entire story rode the coattails of other, better people and through sheer luck he manages to become Passione's boss

Part 5 felt more like an experiment by Araki to try and insert deeper meanings into the story than writing an entertaining story

Getting mad over shit hair is a personality trait, not a personality.

Being tricky is a personality trait, not a personality.

Being a quiet and stoic is a personality trait, not a personality.

Being a selfish asshole is personality trait, not a personality.

Being a gentleman is a personality trait, not a personality.

Being a rebel is a personality trait, not a personality.

Being amnesiac is a personality trait, not a personality.

> zkcdn.net

He just gets overshadowed by the rest of the gang. While he's great at inspiring them, I struggle to think of what trait is genuinely his, whereas all of the others (sans Fugo) have strong voices and personalities.

He had a strong start (being a sassy little shit who stole from Koichi and slaughtered Polpo) but after that it's not followed up with anything that grabbed me. Buccellati felt more like the hero of the part than he did, and it really didn't help that he was more determined and idealistic than Giorno when those were meant to be 'his' traits.

How is any of that a good personality? It just means he's really determined. Jotaro did tons of shit like this too and his personality is even worse than Giorno's.

The fact that you can't name any actual personality traits aside from "tries really hard", "is inspiring/determined", and "likes to beat people up", all of which are usually protagonist staples, proves this.

He's a stick in the mud compared to Josuke, Johnny, or Joseph.

>he was hibernating
DIO clearly states he remembers the time he spent while he was trapped in the coffin, and it's not like he can just hibernate like a Pillar Man.

>I'm sure he would, right?
user no one knows at where DIO draws the line. He wants to take advantage of Jonathan's body and fuck bitches/manwhores with his newfound sexual lust.
He is perfectly fine using the corpse of a dead man who used to be like family to him for sexual purposes.
I'm not even sure he really has a limit.

No, I just didn't know the tone of the thread had shifted like that.

>well I think araki has evolved as a writer and can now create a realistic portrayal of--
>HEY YOU THINK YOU THAT BRANDO FELLA WOULD STICK HIS FAT PECKER IN JOJO'S SHIT COVERED CORPSE?

Lobotomy fetish?

I've never heard of this before.

Tell me more, user.

Fucks sake, Josuke is hardly the protagonist of 4 until Kira.

Johnny isn't until Gyro bites it, Jotaro certainly isn't until they reach Egypt.

It is literally fine if every other part does it except 5 is what I'm supposed to believe?

I would much rather talk about Dio's sexual perversions than get into yet another trite discussion about Giorno

I'm not clicking that, what is it?

The other day we had a civilized argument about which parts of a hypothetical egg Rohan, Abbacchio and Foo Fighters wore on their heads, and whether Abba and FF had the top and the bottom or the bottom and the top, respectively.

One user provided little diagrams he'd drawn himself to argue his point.

What about Mr. Steel from part 7?

>Johnny isn't until Gyro bites it

Alright, you're doing this on purpose, right?

They're both the protagonists. Part 7 is frontloaded with Gyro but by the time of Civil War Johnny is just as important, and that's way before Gyro dies.

patriarch taste

>yfw
>Moonchild
>Stand: King Crimson

Oh FUCK, no-one even mentioned that.

Does Rohan or Steel wear the top-middle of the egg?

It took me until eyes of heaven to figure out yare yare daze had no z pronunciation and was really more like "yar-uh yaruhda"

By the time Johnny gets Tusk he starts to be just as relevant as Gyro
Its like Jotaro and Polnareff or Josuke and Koichi/Rohan, they switch focus as the story goes on

Dear Hirohiko Araki:
I know you like David Lynch and he was an inspiration for you
But please remember that normal babies are not supposed to be scary and ugly like the baby from Eraserhead is.
Please never attempt to draw a baby ever again.

Signed,
A user who won't be sleeping tonight

>Another piece of the egg

Part 7 is a Gyro wankfest for almost the entire fucking part.

Seriously?

What else have I been pronouncing wrong?

Mista already had a personality. He's basically the 2nd protagonist along with Sex Pistols.

>Josuke is hardly the protagonist of 4 until Kira.
>Halfway in the Part

Come on man. The story was about Giorno until it's hijacked by the Buccellati Gang and that's way before the halfway point. If anything that's still the introduction to the story

Also Josuke had way more important factors that made him a likeable character over Giorno. Not to mention his hair, he's polite despite his looks as a delinquent, he's a schemer to come up with the plan alongside Okuyasu and Shigechi to get rich quick, he's the type you'd wanna be friends with which is how he got Okuyasu on his side, he's shaped to protect his town from Stand users after the death of his grandfather, he does his best to impress Jotaro when he can

Josuke has memorable moments all the time and doesn't have to rely on 100 cars or 7 page Muda

That's definitely the bottom 4th.

Clearly this is an egg from a different species entirely, it's far too round and wide to be a chickens egg like the others wear. Maybe an ostrich?

>Josuke fisted someone

Damn, I hadn't read part 4 before that so that just came out of fucking nowhere for me.

Eggs are pretty uniform but there are a few outliers, his could be from a farm with more lax inspection standards.

easily one of the funniest jojo related photos i've ever seen
not sure why the idea of giorno stepping on mario is so funny, but it's cracking me up

You know that kind of egg is

I guess its possible. While most weird eggs look similar to normal ones but with a lumpy/warped shell, sometimes you get ones that are big and round.

Kakyoin fuck off

Do you think ZZ starved to death out there

That was pretty fucked up man

Give me some good jojo rule 63/34

as long as it has baps

I wanna dock dicks with Diego.

I think dehydration is what got him first since he was under direct sunlight, he would have also got some serious sun burns.
Pretty messed up when you think about it

We're never gonna hear about this baby again, are we?

How many people have the Jojo straight up murdered on screen?

>Talking about eggs is better than shit talk or wank part V like retards
I'm very proud of you guys.

Shut up user, I'm sure he eventually wriggled his way out of those chains and limped off home.

:(

Which JoJo is most sexualized?

I mean, he IS a stand user after all, if anyone is in the desert there's no way they're just dicking around on-foot, maybe he stole their car.

39 more here: imgur.com/a/vJkcq

I guess so

>ZZ find the arrow in that rock
>The arrow pierces him again
>He got Wheel of Fortune Requiem
>The whole jojo multiverse it's now like Death Race/Mad Max

If it's any consolation he probably passed out from his injuries and the heat before dying.

I still like this Dio a lot, props for the artist not just drawing her in male Dio's clothing.

You forget that it was in Jump.

Slow down user you're gonna kill him.

i'm not that guy but fuck it.
i really need to re-read vento aureo but here's what i got from giorno:

he's very polite and formal in his mannerisms. he says stuff like "i shall state my conclusion" and it seems like he only uses contractions half the time. he even calls abbachio "sir" at one point and is very composed and mature about interaction even when he's getting called a bitch.

he's very reserved until someone tries to tell him no or look down on him. right after abbachio serves him the piss he gets this really fired up look, he's determined to overcome the challenge and he probably wants to humilate abbachio in return. probably comes from his shitty childhood, araki says "he came to believe he was the scum of the earth" or something like that and i guess he just wasn't having it anymore.

his character bio states that he considers "hope" as being the most important thing which explains his determination and emphasis on resolve, as long as there's even a little hope he's willing to fight for it as hard as he can.

i see the "stoical" trait mentioned a lot but i think koichi's descriptor of him, "serene", is a better way of describing him. he keeps calm and considers as many options as he can, but when he fucks up he freaks out and apologizes like crazy, blaming himself.

now that i write this out his childhood and how he was treated has a big impact on how he turned out.

a personality is defined as the combination of traits a human expresses. is his personality dry? has it been done before and better? am i oversimplifying him? in my opinion, yeah. but i just felt like posting some traits i noticed that aren't really talked about as much.

Ads on Cred Forums.

Jonathan. Dio hijacked his body just to strike poses naked in smoke filled dark basement full of brainwashed whores 24/7.

Dont forget the part where he sends nudes to Jonathan's grandson

What a hero.

He didn't send them, Joseph took creepshots of him.

Edgy!

I agree. Unbelievable that it's paired with such boring generic Jonathan.

Why was this deleted?

I don't know the context, I just saw a guy go up in flames and fall backwards out of an open window.

Jolyne, who at best is described as a pervert.

And slut.

King Crimson theme:

youtu.be/F9UKNwlhhpo

>Slut

Oh please, she's only ever been truly interested in one man, not anassui

1st of all no its not this is

youtube.com/watch?v=r3rHKhQLuE8

second of all that song is shit

>not starless or even court of the crimson king
Wtf.

God?

Isn't rule 63 kakyoin just the cutest thing?

Close

So, how would you rate your thread experience on a scale of 1-10?

6, I'm not sure why.

Is Polpo here male or female?

Also probably, I wish she was in that image.

Tenmei is pretty hot though.

Realtalk, one of the best parts about jojo is that most of the MC's aren't just caricatures, they act like real people.

Uggh, gross.

Polpol is still a guy?

Just kidding, it's howaitu sneku.

>Realtalk

Also, if you like that then you'll love MHA

Please don't ban me mods, I was just replying to a question.

>Avdol not in a hijab

The artist loves polly and in that one he made him the object of a harem.

objectively had a bad time until like an hour ago. too much narancia/part 5 shit everywhere.

Sorry for the ignorance, but what is that?

My hero academia.

>Joseph: Old, taken
>Jotaro: Frigid asexual
>Kakyoin: Creepy bitch
>Avdol: Wouldn't put out for an infidel
>Iggy: Literal dog
Poor fucker never wins

DID SOMEBODY SAY PART 5?

Who the fuck is tenmei

>"Hey, hey, Tenmei," He shook the sleeping redhead awake. He needed to find out some way to get rid of his lactation, as he didn't want to deal with milk stains on his shirt every day. Plus, lactation in general was just plan embarassing, especially since he was a guy.
>The redhead rubbed their eyes, and sat up alongside Jotaro. "Yeah babe? What is it?" They murmured, still half asleep. It was like Tenmei to always be somewhat tired, as their medication made them more sleepy than normal. But this was an emergency, and Jotaro had no time for his datemate to be asleep.
>"Dude," Jotaro said, barely a hint of panic in his stoic voice but enough for Tenmei to detect, "I'm lactating."

very FUNNY image friend XD

you might've missed the memo but everyone and their sister's tumblr accounts have him in a happy relationship with hol horse

I've already watched it, but thanks for the rec anyways!

READ IT

leave me alone.

You think Polpol ever kidnapped Peach?

Kakyoin's retconned first name

Something about how Noriaki and Tenmei are spelled the same or something

>Takashi Miike doing live action DIU
>was just watching one of his movies

It'd better just be Crows with supernatural shit in it.

Aside from making no fucking sense your post also wasn't funny

0/10

Why is polnareff the only man?

Why is polnareff always getting bullied?

I WOULD LOVE TO BUT I DON'T ENJOY READING ACTION MANGA

I RESPECT THE MEDIUM AND I DEFINITELY THINK IT HAS ITS PLACE IN CULTURE BUT I HONESTLY JUST PREFER TO WAIT AND WATCH THE ACTION WITH BUTTERY SMOOTH ANIMATION AND VOICE ACTING

>Hol Horse
>Not killing Polnareff at the first chance he got
Polnareff died unmarried, childless, and a turtle.

>smooth

I'M TOO AUTISTIC TO ENJOY ANIMATION ANYMORE, BUT I RESPECT YOUR PREFERENCE WHEN IT COMES TO MEDIUMS

On the other hand, that was pretty funny.

I really like this Jonathan, she looks simple and practical and she contrasts nicely with Dio (she actually looks like she can fist fight someone).

new thread

but my Super Mario joke.

I wouldn go guys, it seems like a pretty shitty thread.

Oh, it's because he became a turtle.

King Koopa is a dragon turtle

>A dragon turtle (龙龟, Lóngguī) is a legendary Chinese creature that combines two of the four celestial animals of Chinese mythology: the body of a turtle with a dragon is promoted as a positive ornament in Feng Shui, symbolizing courage, determination, fertility, longevity, power, success, and support. Decorative carvings or statuettes of the creature are traditionally placed facing the window.

Where is the original, friend?

Because you have shit taste in CG, user.
I'll admit CG in anime is awful though