Thread kuroko

THREAD KUROKO ! ! !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WLwsbgeJuIE&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She needs the D from Touma

But she's a lesbian

Kusoko = Worst Railgun, second worst Raildex.

> What is corrective rape?

ugly smoker voice plank

This is how things will end for Kuroko.

That's what makes it so alluring. She's the ONLY one in the series that doesn't just fall immediately head over heels for Touma. She also embodies so many traits that Touma claims to hate in a girl. It'd be Toradora levels of perfect romance if they ended up together.

ONEEEEE-SAMAAA~

Touman's into this?

Isn't everyone?

Hot as fuck.

Flat is injustice.

You got the first part wrong. Everything else you posted is beautiful.

Her voice gives me a fucking boner.

God I want pancakes now

Do you mean that literally or metaphorically?

I missed these.

I miss her

Mikoto embodies everything I hate in a girl:
Boring, boring, and boring.

I wanna fuck her voice

I wish I was Mikoto. I'd make Kuroko a happy woman.

I liked her power the most.

Very convenient.

I'm looking for a Kuroko picture. She's lying on a bed with pink bedsheets, looking at the viewer, hugging a pink pillow, wearing a swimsuit and you can see her needle holster thing around her thigh. It is a very sexy picture.

Though Awaki's better, she just need to study math more

This is symbolism. Symbolism of Mikotofags and Yurifags getting BTFO.

I'm a yurifag that liks ToumaxKuroko, though.

How?

Anyone with taste doesn't ship Mikoto with Kuroko, but Misaki instead. It's perfect because neither will win the Toumabowl.

What? Not edgy enough for you?

I could totally live with that if Touma and Kuroko ended up together.

At this point, I feel like the series has gone to hell in a hand basket anyway, and the ONLY thing that would even remotely peak my interest anymore is seeing KurokoxTouma come out of nowhere.

He saved her once though. She still thinks he's her rival

She's only lez for Misaka. All other girls are nothing to her.

Because I don't like Mikoto. Mikoto is a shitty character that brings out the worst in Kuroko. Don't get me wrong, I like something like AwakixKuroko too, but the clash between Touma's character and Kuroko's makes Kuroko shine quite a bit more.

...is what I'd love to say, but honestly, it's mainly because I fucking hate Mikoto. Such a shit character.

Kuroko is disgusting and I hope she dies a very painful death

How can I like someone like Kuroko and be considered "edgy"?

Why kill a loving girl?

>Not approving the thread.

Cred Forums has declined.

Sometimes no one even bothers to call out the filename if it's incorrect. We live in dark times.

Shitpost bunker.

I like her flexible voice

JUDGMENT!

I will never not enjoy this gif

Smug

Kuroko looks like she has really delicate hands. I bet she'd give a great handjob.

She has a nice ass too, but the anime never did her justice.

Is she wearing a string?

A tactical string, issued by Judgement. Those promotions aren't going to earn themselves.

Somebody never read SS volumes.

I sure love how Toumafags were going crazy about the shitty fight with him and cpt. Japan getting wrecked by berserk Misaka when fight with Kuroko going on at the same time was like 5 times better.

Gunha wasn't even supposed to be in that fight anyways. The Daihaseisai arc in general is overrated and Dream Ranker will end up being better in the long run.

I want to fight crime with Kuroko.

Those feet hnnng

Daihaiseisai was great though. Probably the best arc in the series so far. The only other part as good was the ITEM fight.

KUROKO THREAD!!!

ONEEEEEE SAMAAAA

Onee-sama can't help her now.

>that fucking filename

Fun fact

Kuroko actually got me into Raildex, while I was looking though Hentai like 6 years ago, and it was her infamous handcuffing scene that made me go "Damn this lil bitch is pretty cool" and I stopped whatever I was doing and found the series purely by searching for her name.
My favorite character ever since.

>Both are honorable believers of justice
>Both are close combat fighters who at times get injured in the pursuit of peace.
>Both are pretty chill when not involved in romance shit.
Tell me why Kuroko X Touma is not the best ship.

Because Touma is a fucking retard.

A very determined fucking retard on the side of justice.

Both are retardedly stubborn too
The difference being kuroko really believes in rule of law etc, but for Touma whatever he wants is the law.

Doesn't Kuroko break judment's rules all the time trying to act like anti-skill?

>but for Touma whatever he wants is the law

Touma is the book of law confirmed. But seriously, I can imagine Aleister turning his fucking Grimoire into an actual child happening.

The ends justifies the means

I'm not into all that Thelma shit but isn't Touma just preaching the 'Do what thou wants' portion of the book. I doubt he has any real connection like Mikoto= Nuit or Accelerator = Hadit.

The fact she didn't try to fight him in the latest novel show that she's at least not as hostile toward him.

>Touma has saved Kuroko twice already, carrying her both times.
>Touma's hand is suppose to negate the red string of fate
>Still has no visible effect
Is Kuroko the second individual immune to the kami-yan disease?

I want Kuroko to cum in my mouth

Kuroko is spared from the kami-yan menace

The primary edict of the Book of Law was "to do what thou wilt" in order to usher a new aeon for humanity or something along those lines. The rest of the book seems to be mainly describing different deities and inner machinations of the universe as was dictated to Crowley by Aiwass (never really read the thing, just going off what little I have read and what other anons have said). I don't really think he's actually the Book of Law but I would like some explanation how one guy can be so unnatural beyond, "that's just how he is."

While good VAs are dying or getting imprisoned, this awful 3d pig with her disgusting voice is somehow still alive.

How can a God justify that shit?

Who's the inmate?

he doesn't like flat brats and she is a lesbo

How badly would it traumatize Mikoto if Touma and Kuroko actually did end up together? I could image it pushing her to full-blown insanity.

That's the point

Unban me from #Kuroko

She'd settle for second wife and surely kuroko would accept

I want to commit a crime.

Those aren't her real panties

I think it'd be poetic justice. Mikoto of all people should know how shitty it feels to constantly chase after someone and never have those feelings reciprocated, yet despite this, she still treats Kuroko the same exact fucking way instead of simply throwing her a bone every once in a while to make her feel better.

Also, she's a violent bitch towards both the person she's chasing, and the person chasing her, and whines about it all the time like a selfish spoiled brat, while Kuroko takes the constant rejections with indomitable stride.

KamiKuro is the exact kind of BTFO that Mikoto needs and deserves.

Then we shall remove them.

Jakuzure Nonon san wa okaeri kudasai desu no!!

She looks really cute

Did Kuroko ever thank Touma for saving her life?
She's suppose to be honorable right?

The only two people who have ever been honorable to Touma were Acqua and Thor and both tried to kill him.

She didn't show outright hostility towards him, which for her is basically saying "Thank You". I think TouMan appreciates that way more than getting zapped or bitten on the head after doing favors for two particular sluts that follow him around.

He walks in to her hospital room while she's changing with Mikoto inside.

You know what happened next

Touma apologizes for the clearly unintentional misshap, tactfully leaves the room, and the girls realize that surely Touma didn't mean to do it, and accept his apology like adults with no physical conflict whatsoever?

What a SHIT body but goddamn I can't help but love lewd girls who sexually harrass and hit on other girls.

Have a (You) and a reaction image. You deserve it for making me laugh so hard.

JAJIMENTO

DESU

I need more of her saying "oneeeeee sama"

youtube.com/watch?v=WLwsbgeJuIE&app=desktop

>no Satomi Arai binaural voice CD

Cigarette granny CDs won't sell good

FUCKING corporate hacks.

Could Kuroko beat Mugino on her period?

I like Kuroko but I think Mikoto is cuter

Overrated

I didn't even know how popular she was when I started watching the show(s) to be quite honest
Then I learned about the LN and all

Can somebody photoshop that pic for me and make the popsicle stick the pregnancy test?