strawpoll.me/11324723
strawpoll.me/11309418
strawpoll.me/11322594
youtube.com/watch?v=GA4Ozqt7338
pixiv.net/member.php?id=182008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S
Kibou, aibou!

It just means she just isnt a main character. Is that hard to believe?

3-4 main characters. Hajime, Naegi, Munakata, Mitarai

Why even bother giving Class 76 a full despair episode and having their conflict as a focus for 3 future episodes when they all end up being utterly pointless? Literally the only thing that any of them have done to be relevant to the plot is get Kizakura killed.

this nigga gets it

Sleep tight ;_;

With the end rapidly approaching, what new DR3 characters did you actually like?

strawpoll.me/11324723

Junko is best waifu.

So realistically how much is there left to resolve? Stopping Mitarai should only take around 10 minutes right?

How big will the shitstorm be tomorrow?

This fucking anime was a goddamn mistake and a waste of everyone's time.

I try my best to be!

Now, this is it, folks, the very last question. Will Hagakure be right? Or wrong? Personally, I won't like him at all if he turns out to be wrong, his prediction has been wrong twice now and it'd be really nice if he got it right for the third and final one, and not something incredibly bittersweet.

strawpoll.me/11309418

Hajizuru is gonna do something, and you KNOW its gonna be good

Never forget that this was the last time we ever got to see Juzo alive.

NTR'd. He didn't even get mentioned in the final episode of Mirai, Munakata was too busy with Chisa for that.

Brace yourself for a full 20 minutes of wasting time prattling on with him to justify Hajime and Naegi teaming up for some stupid reason (even though Mitarai has barely ever interacted with Hajime) and then that's it.

.......!

>not Detective Pikachu

>I have to miss the episode and the reaction towards it to go to florida

MITAR-AI

A boy falls in love with anime.
Unable to share his love, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the ability to draw anime on his own. Never minding the strange techniques he uses, he immediately starts work, and is overjoyed to find out that his anime can make people cry from hope.
But, the next day, when he recounts the things he wants to do with his anime to a girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he his anime to is not the same girl he thought she was. In fact, she doesn’t believe in hope at all. She is the Super High-School Level Despair, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own mind-influencing abilities, who is blissfully unaware of her intentions.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to create the darkest, most despairful anime in order to equip the world with the weapons they need to conquer hope once and for all. While the two chase their respective goals, DESPAIR ensues as the boy begins to realize what he's doing and questions the NATURE of HOPE.

Kirigiri will live cause of Seiko.

Kirigiri actually died. Fucking hell this leaves such a bad taste in my mouth.

>I want the HOPE of the mother who’s survived cancer 3 times only for her child to die but vows o live on inspite of this
>I want the HOPE of the Archaeologist captured by ISIS, the ruins he spent his life tending too declared idol worship and destroyed. While put to death for blasphemy spoke Qur’anic verses with pride before succumbing to death
>I want the HOPE the of North Korean Christians tortured to death for outwardly practising faith
>I want the HOPE of Sakura's sacrifice that united the survivors of class 78 and spurned them on to defeat Junko
>I want the HOPE of the peoples brought to their knees by the RoD reign of terror. Losing trusting of all people, only to be brought back into society by sharing pain with others, bonding over pain and building up hope and enough confidence in themselves to decide their own futures
>I want the HOPE of the FF survivors as they move on acknowledging the deaths of those most important to them and use this to spur them on while they repair societies along with the rest of the human race

I want waifus dead :^ )

Hajime is probably there just to get Munakata to stop his attacking Jabberwock.

But he is a faggot

>using them for a post like this
Edgy.

Naegi argues with Mitarai for 20 minutes. This is our episode. In the end, Mitarai realizes brainwashing isn't true hope.

We get a montage of every single living character smiling at the sunset/sunrise, either would work for symbolism.

No, they have them teaming up in the promo pic. He'll be doing something.

W-what if he didn't get mentionned because he's actually alive?

I wonder if Munakata still wants to kill the Remnants.

Do you like beta Juzo?

I don't.

Yeah, I'm saying his purpose for being there is Munakata. He'll stop Mitarai too I guess and tell him he was that long hair guy who shot that faggot

>Tomorrow

I watched the despair arc just for hopeman and he isn't even important, I remember all those years dreaming about him waking up from the comma, now I know it's not gonna happen, and I feel like I don't care anyway.

I have that ability too.

Hey, you got Diet Hopeman as the final boss. Isn't that exciting!?

Reporting in, brother!

Something just doesn't clicks for me, I'd go with the final one any day!

If Hajime tells him what happened he'll probably have less a stick up his ass.

OK.

He looks like he's from one of those edgy yaoi setups like togainu no chi

As much as I dislike it I suspect Kyoko will live so getting some pre episode salt before Hope arc. But I do want her waifus dead for reasons above

Current Juzo is a lot more natural and cute.

DR3 is the MGS4 of Danganronpa. It's the fucking ZTD of the series.

Four Naegis in a row
How hardhearted to trample them

>m-m-m-m-my spooooot
Why are Keebofaggots so desperate?

>seiko dies with the last shot being a focus shot of the Cure W and her saying she couldn't save anyone
>bottle rolls by onscreen during Kirigiri's death scene
>Kirigiri is omitted from the death reel
>LOLNOPE IT WAS RED HERRINGS U GOT PRANKED
Kodaka and whoever else produced this shit should be shot. It's one thing to kill off a main character, it's another to intentionally lead people on believing that she's not dead only for her to be dead all along. Especially after you straight-up lie about not killing off any previous killing game survivors.

NYUK NYUK NYUK NYUK

SHSL Unlucky.

Let's do it. I'm in despair from all the girls dying and I don't give a fuck anymore, if they really are staying dead then bring on the fujopandering between the main boys.

She's probably alive and just going to show up in the epilogue, user.

I don't even like her and I say that. Bringing her back to life at the end would make a lot of waifufags happy.

Cry more Kirifag

And once again, idiots are taking the radio show too seriously.

>Kohacku is a hack
>implying he hasn't always been shit

It'd be the second time they pull that.
I wouldn't mind.

Why is she so lewd?

It's called assuming the worst, and as this show has irrefutably proven time and time again, if you think they're going to pull out any actual twists you have another thing coming.

why are people acting like they still haven't revealed who the 16th participant is? it's mitarai. he wasn't supposed to come, hagakure was

There is a whole epilogue left. I said before the last fucking episode of mirai that if she's alive, it'll only be revealed in the last episode. She wasnt faking her death to "expose" Mitarai. He would have told what happened and Naegi would of been "pfft whatever".

That chin is bothering me

Hand over all your hopeboys or the donut gets it.

>juzo was only created to fuck up things and suffer
Why is this allowed?

Naegis are made of hopeful stuff, they'll be okay

oh yeah?

God hates fags.

Then pretend I posted this one instead!

>Be first to meet Mitarai
>Be first to give SHSL purple nurple
>Mitarai BTFO
>Take out Galaga USB and insert it to console
>Proceed to upload AI Chiaki to 99.9% of the world's population
>"Tsumaranakunai"

>this thursday

Hajizuru doesn't smile

Even the god of anime?

STOP

He's the Ultimate Smiler

do you agree

He's Hajipleb. Enjoying his time with the talented students he will never be.

Do you think they have enough time to fix Ouma's aka. SHSL Hitler's fingers?

I'll miss you, Juzopastabro. I love you all.

whyd ya open two windows instead of just cropping them both?

and not really, I had much more fun with Future than Despair

Despair should be lower than Future even if neither were particularly good.

they're good as long as the don't stick it up anywhere funky

Being gay in anime is suffering

It is I, the Ultimate Affluent Affluent

>MAL

Would the god of anime give us DR3? Is that a merciful god?

No, they were 3/10 at best. I agree Despair was slightly better though.

If I lube up my hands and start stroking Kaede's ahoge how would she react?

>ahoge contact
l-lewd.

You're right

Letting someone in just for being really, really rich sounds pretty normal.

>Izuru
>enjoying anything

This is your god tonight.

I want more details on the day to day operations at the Future Foundation.

So I'm guessing Little Hitler is going to be the Togami of the game and probably wants to rid my white girl pussy through hate fuck me due to class trials?

Cute.

Iruma is is so good it's not fair to compare the other girls to her

Will Baby Hitler survive?

Mirai-hen is a 6.5, Despair-hen 5

But I already have a goddess.

This and day to day operations at the Island would make a better series than DR3.

What kind of ironic execution would you give this man?

fuck which is it?

I was enjoying DR3 until I started posting in this thread. Now I hate it. Mind you this was midway through the season.

You're all remnants of despair though and you don't even realize it. Especially you hopefags and juzogays

Is Kirigiri alive and if not why not?

Excuse you?

She's not alive because fuck you, enjoy your stupid ultra-bittersweet ending

I reject that statement

Foot fetishist

She is, believe in hope.

Well gee its almost like that montage hinting at kirigiri's survival was put in there to tease the episode being hyped up as being the hopeful happy ending.

Like you people did notice the deaths were chronological order of who died save for koichi sacrificng himself for kirigiri who they end the montage on? Shes going to be alive and is likley going to team up with naegi to debate mitarai down since she was always suspicious of tengan and mitarai. Hinata likley wont team up with naegi at all next episode and will just go around busting heads and in the very slim chance this show wants to rush in the plotpoint of the 16th hinata will take it on.

No and it's for hope, those who lead society out of despair will carry despair and overcome it with hope. However many times it hits they'll overcome

Is it possible to rewrite the entirety of DR3 as a two hour movie? I think it might be. If you gutted most of the characters and just focused on the most relevant ones it could be possible.

Hand over all your hopes or the donutboy gets it.

This
I want future foundation SoL with Juzo spilling spaghetti trying not to come out of the closet and Chisa hiding dead children in the closet.

Don't know, you tell me?

His death would be extremely straightforward despite seeming liker there'd be a twist or something over the top. His execution is Monokuma just shooting him with a pistol or something

>hates /fit/
>has a brown girl fetish
>has a smell fetish
>has a thing for girls with a brother complex
>hate's hope
Am I missing anything

What the fuck is this stupid Hopeman-tier philosophy?

My fave design, I don't get why she's so low

strawpoll.me/11322594

>has a hypnosis fetish

>is a hack

I like her too, user.

Ok is it bad that i want her to live just so i dont lose a bunch of pretty god tier lewds. I cant fap to dead characters for some reason

>is the original Junkofag

Probably not, but I hope he brings us Hopeman-level memes.

It's life and a philosophy taught through the ages by all cultures and religions. Maybe cause of technology nowadays it doesn't play on peoples mind as much but back in the day and desu nowadays there's suffering around us. We'll go through many trials and have to overcome them or fall/stagnate, I believe Kyoko staying dead fits the series well, it's hope vs despair afterall

Fuck off, edgefag. A happy ending is what we need.

I want a Carnival Phantasm for Danganronpa. By now DR has enough characters to make some amusing interactions, like Ryoko talking to Junko (even though they're the same person).

I FUCKING LOVE FANTA AND DICTATORSHIPS

If Kodaku is a hack, who does he self insert as.

Because all hacks have self inserts

How is this edgy??

Put down the hopeboy or the gun gets it.

I bet his mom made that outfit for him.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

10/10 all the way for me

>has a thing with highschool girls with thick thighs.

maybe that's just the artist.

So wait, is Kirigiri not coming back?

H O P E for the best.

I don't think you understand the extent of his fetishes. Let me help you understand.

Teruteru is literally Kodaka, and every other character represents his various fetishes. The dudes too.

What if Kirigiri comes back, but she doesn't end up with Naegi?

There will be a timeskip epilogue that shows she married a faceless blue man. In fact, every character in the series would end up marrying some random unnamed character.

Your best dangan girl, PICK NOW!

user, pls.

I'd probably get a heart attack if I saw that

CURE W
U
R
E

W

Why don't you call it what it really is, user?
HOPE
O
P
E

That's my fucking boy right there.

Fukawa

Komaeda is cute!

I second this guy

STOP

Sakura

Why the fuck are the nips struggling to understand DR3? It was a simple story told in a shitty way, but it's not like it was confusing in the slightest.

The biggest problem that isn't so much 'confusing' as it is 'retarded' is that Tengan's motives aren't well-fleshed out, and all that's really shown is that he wanted Mitarai to broadcast hope.mp4 to the world, and for some reason, he thought that doing a whole killing game that almost got the person in question killed was the greatest keikaku instead of just punching the shota and stealing his phone or a trillion other things he could do to mindbreak him again.

I sincerely hope V3 isn't as bad as this rubbish, but given that Kodaka is writing both the game and this schlock side-by-side, I'm fairly sure it's going to be shit. I hope I'm wrong though, otherwise it's going to prove that SDR2 was a one-hit-wonder.

She did her job, so there is no point for her to live other than being a ded plot device.

i want monokuma to fuck me

It's not about it being 'confusing' in that it's hard to understand, it's 'confusing' in "why?".

Chihiro

I want a DR3 Office spinoff with Munakata playing Michael Scott's role

[KIBOU intensifies]

Or they could take the lazy way out and make Ouma's six-fingered hands a character trait and a plot point should he kill someone and leave evidence.

Seiko

Dude, check out this hope.

can anybody confirm that [HOPE]-kun won't be late this time?

You have to piss really really badly, you're running to the nearest restroom and your bladder is about to explode. You finally reach the restroom door and open it and unexpectedly, you find this in there. What do you do?

You've already circled her.

leave and go in to the stall next to it

I'm pretty sure the why everyone is wondering isn't the plot but why they spent half the episode recapping instead of making a good finale

How would our boy like it if I were to give him drank?

12 HOURS REMAIN

Why Panta?

Better soda like Mepsi, Coala, 1-Up, Dr. Pebble, etc are not cool enough?

*zip

I haven't been keeping up with the threads but I don't remember seeing any posts from him this time around so I think he'll be on time.

"You don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat these" as I hand her a bowl of eggs.

I'm sorry, user.

Why is Chiaki AI equally flat as Junko?

Tell this disgusting pervert to get out of the Men's restroom before I call the police.

Realize I'm in the ladies room and leave.

Very cute.

Fanta was invented during Nazi Germany

60% chance in her favor of life, 40% chance they were fucking with us.

Because Hitler memes

Apologise but if she's soaked ask how she is and dry her up after finishing up in the next stall

so cute

He posted in last thread where they said they wouldnt be late unless something unexpected comes up.

where my pepsiboys at

Why do the cute snarky girls always die in the third case? Why do we always have to have a cast mostly consisting of blandos and dumb browntits in the finale? Seriously.

I mean, we all know that best girls are going to be Tenko (Aikido) or the magiloli, but they'll die halfway through leaving us with a team of mostly blandos - Kaede, Mitsu (inventor), Kaito (astro), Maki (nursery school teacher), Shoukichi (dictator) and *maybe* Rantarou (???) will be the final survivors.

What is Imura's name in Japanese? I want to look for some art of her on Twitter

They might as well have fucked onscreen at this point.

Has 16 hours-kun said anything about their ETA for the subs?

I'm more of a Fanta kind of guy personally

Kodaka better not pull the "3 people die in Case 3" shit again

Ishimaru

I'm excited for his OVA.

Tengan's motives are honestly pretty good and make way more sense than "lol despair". The issue is they told them in a horrible fucking way that made it look like he was doing all this to literally get his hands on mitarai's hope video and not the actual intentions of breaking mitarai into believing tengan's extremist ideals to carry them on after his death(in addition to the hope vid).

what pisses me off is that they had the perfec opportunity to use the theater scene to explain details surrounding tengan like the shit on his bio about how he was losing power in FF as well as how he didnt have much time left but no they just restate the half baked explanation again and confuse everyone.

>Imura
I mean Iruma

Junko.

right here
also here

idk user, its sad, can only be hopeful they shake things up abit in the next game

Why the fuck would he entrust the world to someone as weak-willed as Mitarai? Why not find someone capable and give them the phone, then?

Celes > Ishimaru

Kazuichi a cute

Thank you for these adorable UDG Komaedas!

As am I, user. I'm planning to pre-order the limited edition just for it.

> Not having a class trial where someone actually didn't die but faked their own death and framed someone else, aka the SHSL Pseudoicider.
> No executions unless someone is chosen.

Come on Kodaka. Do something cool with the lying theme instead of the typical double KO stuff.

入間未兎

I honestly want her dead just because I'm tired of bitter ass Kirigirifags salting up the thread when it comes to any other character(who gives a fuck about these other stooges or any of the plot issues, as long as muh waifu is dead it's shit and fuck) or sumgly clinging to any bit "theories" they can.
I felt for them, but I just can't after the Despair 11 threads, these latest episode bringing out even worse attitudes from them.
Am I alone in this?

So guys im curious, if kirigiri is really alive like the last episode seemed to be hinting at, how the fuck are they going to reveal it. People have pointed out how she pretty much suspected tengan from the beginning and by extension kept giving mitarai suspicious eyes so the only way i can picture her coming back is if they suddenly show her behind mitarai and she tries to take him down/ bargain with him. Id be ok with this cause it'd end the conflict with mitarai when naegi shows up with a double "you got that wrong".

so if this doesnt happen right at the start of the confrontation with mitarai im assuming shes dead as shit for the rest of the ep.

入間未兎
Iruma Miu.

The killimg game would make him stop being weak willed.

Yeeeaaahh....except it's Mitarai's phone? He's a faggot, but he worked hard on it and he wanted to redeem himself, there is no way he would trust anyone but himself to spread his Hope Vid.

He's okay.

Fanta was invented in Nazi Germany.

The character is a dictator.

Because tengan genuinly liked mitarai, mitarai was SHSL brainwasher and knew the ins and outs of it, and most importantly tengan's ideals were incredibly fucked up and would basically require breaking someone down to their core in order to push someone so over the edge that they would think enslaving humanity was honest to god a good thing, mitarai was pretty much right there.

who the fuck else would tengan find? Munakata went batshit insane, naegi was a goody too shoes and terrorist apologist, gozu was too well intentioned, meanwhile mitarai was mentally broken and easily manipulated.

Post cute Togamis!

Please

god damn i want to tenderly hold his shaking hand, despite his nerves and whisper into his ear that i love him

tell that to cosplayer shes literally even lower than the tennis player

The thing is, Kirigiri already missed her entrance at this point. Anything that she could possibly do, Hajime could do better, and we already know Hajime is showing up for some harsh pointing.

Mahiru

honorable mention Seiko

Has 7-user got his 7's yet? Cause if he hasn't before this episode airs I'm gonna be reallly sad, and I'm gonna miss him

A happy scene in the epilogue.

During when Naegi is hope speeching against Mitarai but lagging behind, Kirigiri just fucking shows up out of nowhere and smiles at Naegi, giving him the motivation he needed to win,

>I'm planning to pre-order the limited edition just for it.
Cool. I might do the same.

Nigga hinata isnt there to do any pointing, hinata is there to kick people's asses. I'm actually pretty sure hes not even gonna meat mitarai since he wont know any details to talk him down. Hinata is going to just wreck the army.

He got them the day before yesterday if I recall. Here's a screencap some user made.

>liking a smelly stalker cuck
disgusting

good to see another Tenko fan

Yikes, I like her design too, nice simple and humble. Prob top 5 design

Hes already done a shit ton more than just pointing. Hes SHSL everything he aint there to reason with people hes there to destroy people.

Something retarded like they need so many FF members in order to cancel the broadcast and they're one short.

But user, I'm in Florida and I'll get to see the episode.

>>Nigga hinata isnt there to do any pointing,
Did you not see the HOPE logo? They're teaming up (for some reason).

Punch him in the face, dip his head in a toilet bowl, and steal it from him. Or have him killed. Or just manipulate this incredibly easily manipulable person.

And why would he construct this incredibly convoluted, roundabout

God, you're making it sound even more stupid than it already is.

Put down the hope or the gunboy gets it.

Rip off an ending from another show/movie/game for tomorrow's finale.

Oh my god, I am so fucking happy

seeIt was posts like these that shifted me to bleak side just to spite rabid Kyokofags but further thinking about shifted me to 100% bleak for the story's sake

>God, you're making it sound even more stupid than it already is.
How so? How is manipulating someone into carrying on your really fucked up ideals after your death worse than "lol i just want you vid let me kill all my other subordinates and ot even intend you to be here in order to do it."

I'm still on a hope high from those

Dude, it's just that everything is going to shit so hard that they just want something slightly better to end off on than having one of the original survivors and Naegi's love interest dead. And we really haven't had the time to give a shit about any characters that are anime original. This needed to be a novel, or a very different kind of game. Anime was a mistake.

The double point is literally on the Title; Kodaka is a hack but he's not stupid enough to have the Hope's Peak protags not team up

Naegi and Hajizuru's ahoges will touch.

Junko shows up, says that everything she did was to help everybody grow strong enough to defeat the REAL despair. Cut to credits while the characters wonder if they should shoot her. Nobody asks why she didn't use her insane powers or limitless supply of resources to fight the despair herself.

You and me both, user

Wait posts from death-fag who activly want her to stay dead made you spite kirigirifags?

>Hajime/Izuru: Makoto...
>Makoto: Oh no...
>Hajime/Izuru: No. More. Talents.

Chisa's Chisas

>Epilogue happens
>Kirigiri has been watching the entire time in the shadows
>She smiles one last time at Naegi before walking away into the new world
>Nobody knows she's alive
Something stupid like this

>'In the end, Tengan was the true hero...he knew that he had to die, in order to bring about the greater hope. Right, Kirigiri?'
>Kirigiri nods solemnly
>Hajizuru crosses his arms and moves to walk away.
>'Wait, Hajime...where will you go now?'
>(Long pause, turn around) 'Wherever the future takes me.'
>Flash forward ten years
>Hajime in a graveyard leaves a flower onto a single tombstone
>Kirigiri, Naegi and their child Juzo Tengan Kyosuke Makoto watch in the distance as his SHSL advanced aging takes effect
>lies down to die at the grave of his beloved Chiaki
>'This is good....isn't it?'

>Tengan walks in behind him
>Begins an hour and a half long scene that explains how Junko wasn't actually evil at all and was PRETENDING to be the Ultimate Despair to create Ultimate Hope. The world was doomed soon anyway to warfare or a virus or whatever shit and she took the way out that would let humanity survive

>...
>"Did you rike it?"
>-Kodaka

Yeah there is the hope logo but that doesnt meant they are teaming up to top mitarai, then again i dont know how mitarai will take up most the conflict next episode which is why im still delusionally hoping for a 16th participant twist.

There was some official art of Kyoka and Chiaki in bikinis. Does anyone have that?

Just so you guys know the wording used to describe baby hitlers talent is more commonly associated with actual hitlers status as furher

I don't think we've gained much from a narrative perspective by having Kyoko dead. Just about the only thing that has come from this is Naegi not being able to rely on her.

Not really worth it, I think.

OH MY GOD, THAT'LL BE SO COOL!!!

No the ironic shitposting accusing anons who think it's best story wise for Kyoko dead as the baiting shitposters

Considering Kirigiri didn't sit in the theater with the other two, she's probably alive.

>entire killing game was staged for COMPLEX reasons.
>everyone who died is still alive.
>Chisa is the only exception as Tengan knew she was a despair and had her killed for reals.
How would you feel?

The theater is hell though, that's why only Junko and Chisa are there.

So if it took a Despair Video to turn the class into Ultimate Despair, then does Hope Video cancel out Despair Video???

They arent ironic user, that guy is actually autistic and gets genuinly offended when people brought up the possibility of chiaki being alive, hes not even doing it for specifically kirigiri. Death-fag is just genuinly autistic.

Hajizuru is on FF to take his waifu back.

youtube.com/watch?v=GA4Ozqt7338

>Everyone is alive
>Tengan comes out of nowhere
>JUST A PRANK BROS

>Implying that the theater isn't limbo

>no period

I will fucking applaud Kodaka is Kirigiri is actually dead. Devoting that many chekov's guns in a 12 episode anime only for none of them to bear fruit would be ballsy as fuck and expertly subvert our expectations.

Yeah, it can be used for fuhrer, generalissimo, supreme leader, etc. basically dictators, but there's a certain 'zing' that they have that dictator alone does not.

Did we even get a confirmation that it's hell?

Chisa doesn't deserve hell.

Juzo's Sakakuras

I just realized the final shot of the series is going to be all the dead characters in the theater commenting on the finale, thats why ogata said there were so many VA's.

Fucking Tengan being the mastermind just opens up so many more questions. My biggest one is that, if Tengan did this to break Mitarai, how was Tengan gonna broadcast it to him?

>planet of the apes

Chisa did nothing wrong though.

He's going to hack the FF database to get his daughter back?
Yeah, sure. Okay. Maybe he'll take her to see her mother's grave on his cellphone.

Junko is there. Try connecting the dots.

They already replaced random statues/monuments with Monokuma, so I don't know where you'd go with that

Post V3 characters who are absolutely 100% dead.

Tengan wasnt going to broadcast it to him, he only wanted to let mitarai know all these people fell to despair and then send him the recording of tengan pretending to be a despair to fuck with him.

The recording was just an extra ,means to push all the people in the killing game over the edge.

>(for some reason).
Maybe he's just not a ungrateful asshole and came to help the man that helped him regain himself?

I want to lick their ahoges.

Mukuro isn't there though

Retard, Tengan didn't only want the video, he wanted a sucessor

Because Komaeda already endorses Dr. Hopper. Lil' Hitler can stand to represent his home empire.

The nips are struggling to understand it?

Are they dumb? It is pretty simple to me, Junko explains everything in the last part of the episode

Mukuro is in purgatory.

>Post V3 characters who are absolutely 100% voiced by Aoi

But there's only one person who did that, and they weren't a guy.

My waifu, who else.

I understand the show did kind of an ass job explaining this but im surprised how many people still dont get this. Like part of me things people are just pissed tengan wanted mitarai as his protogee but there really isnt anyone else that would make sense especially since tengan basically inserted his ideals into a guy that knows the ins and outs of brainwashing.

True -- But in a "Monaka shooting off into space" kind of way. Unless all those Chekov's guns turn out to mean something entirely different from what we expected: it would just be anticlimactic and cheap. That'll happen when you prioritize shocking the audience over telling a good story.

The nips aren't struggling to understand the plot, they're wondering why Kodaka's pulling something so utterly retarded.

MONACA. IS. BEST. DANGANRONPA. VILLAIN. FUCK. JUNKOFAGS.

She got kicked out for being too stinky.

Oh fuck

And?

>fight club

Something tells me that some of the folklore he read about is about is some sort of fable about a world where bears and rabbits went at war with each other over petty concepts.

Enjoy your brainwashing space NEET

Ok sure dude. I guess AI Chiaki magically protected them from the FF and place them in the program and jumped in it to be able to do the termination command

Because she is in heaven like the angel she is

Too much focus and latching on to Kyoko if she lives, I'd rather have an open ending where each cast goes on to help out in their specific ways and build new bonds. None of the blue face too. Similar to how communities would come together in times of despair

The FF will go and help out were they're most needed and rebuild the societies. FF survivors would likely not see eachother for a long time but remain good friends in contact.In the meantime making new bonds, while hoping up. You don't see these kind of ending much in popular media, I'd like it to happen in Dangan's case

What's the Ninth Madarai brother doing here?

>Naegi, I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

>Naegi and Hajizuru at the verge of failure and Naegi asks if he has any talent that could get them out of this one
>Hajizuru mentions that he can transfer his mind back through time from being the ultimate shifter
>Naegi asks "Why didn't you use it before?"
>Izuru says "It would be boring"
>Jumps back to when he and Komaeda are having the ultra fujo pandering moment and just lets him shoot Junko

How mad would you be if everything was retconned like that? If all those moments of character progression were erased just to bring back a bunch of corpses?

>Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

So many Chisapals today. I love it.

Your just choosing to misinterpret his intentions just so you have something to complain about arent you.

Your probably the same type of person as those guys that claim junko was behind DR2 when she didnt even remotely plan anything to do with it save for influencing izuru.

So, considering V3 is a psycho cool theme.
Will they all try to be Nagito/Hiyoko tier? If so this game will be godamn amazing.

I'm just saying, Izuru can protect himself from the FF.

What is psycho cool

Eh, it could be okay.

Tengan says as much in his video, how can people miss that? did they watch the episode with their asses?

And that wouldn't be resolved by him going all

>lol Mitarai, I stole your phone

As far as we know Tengan was a bitter old dude who disillusioned with the way things were going in the FF and decided to organize a last killing game to force Mitarai's hand into estabilishing a New World Order

Junko's explanation in the last part of the episode shows that Tengan just reached that point because of Chisa secretly making Munakata into an edgelord and making him enter at odds with Tengan

Will Hajime fuck Sonia when he gets back to Jabberwock?

That sounds like a very specific ending you want out of this, and I'm not entirely sure how Kyouko surviving gets in the way of it.

I want Naegi to be happy

Both Chiakis got a really raw deal (one explicitly in DR3, and the other retroactively via revelations in DR3) and I would frankly really like it if both got a happy ending.

I fully believe that Danganronpa 3 will have a happy, and satisfying, ending!
You all just have to believe in hope!
These past months of despair have been a test for us, to see if our hope will be able to defeat it, and it will!
This show will end in a cheesy, yet satisfying manner.
This won't be a bittersweet ending, either. This will be a full on happy ending!
All you have to do is believe!

kaneki

I'm being to find Hinata a bit cute

Did you think I'd forgotten, Kaede?

For a thousand trials I have waited, watched in dejection as you made your fellow, pitiful "friends" great again. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I really do.

Because in the time that you were protagonist, I have amassed a great and terrible army of of
hope delegates - hopegates, if you will, Kaede.

Without you around to ward off the forces of Hope, I can finally escape from my prison. You just made your first mistake, Kaede. Now I can return to that fateful night in 2016 and claim what is rightfully mine!

Together with my army of hopegates, I will finally have the majority I need to become the V3 Protagonist, and fight a calculated hopeocratic campaign for Supreme Hoperlord. Nothing will stand in our way. Goodbye, Kaede. Your Fleshy Girl ways will taint the Party no longer.

This is the priesthood rising! With my new powers, I will plunge this Academy into TEN THOUSAND YEARS of "hope", and the delegates...they will be at my side every step of the way. Thank you, Kaede.

HOPE

He can train a successor at his own leisure, being the head of FF and all. Finding someone more capable than the emotional wreck that is Ryota Mitarai is not very difficult.

Lucky students are cursed forever

>Tengan says as much in his video, how can people miss that? did they watch the episode with their asses?

I think the reason its throwing people off is that in his video hes lying through his teeth about being a despair and his intentions being lol despair, yet because of this the thing he says before this about him dying kind of gets lost in the fluff. They also dont outright say tengan wanted mitarai as his successor naegi is the only one who came to that conclusion but they still say it vaguely so it still sounds like he just wanted the video.

Here you go, be happy

He was interested in Ryota because of his talent.

Honestly this is kind of why i want kirigiri to live, just give the guy one fucking thing especially if this is the last we ever see of him.

It'll be happy, i dont know about satisfying cause fuck kishi seiji as a director if anyone else was doing this hope arc's events would of started in episode 12.

A cute!

Yes, it is always darkest before the dawn! Against all odds, DR3 will have a hopeful conclusion!

post hope.bot

Than keep him around as a puppet. He is easy to control.

Never played ztd
What happens if you press it?

oh, ok

Believe. And remember to congratulate the J U Z O B O Y S for getting their boy back!

is hajimeme the savior of danganronpa?

Even seeing her in really solid porn makes me sad, please let her live tomorrow.

If Kodaka is smart he'll let Ryota die and have his videos destroyed so that his brainwashing won't contaminate other DR entries.

>mfw Rantarou is the SHSL Brainwasher

not when he is inside a virtual world with no way to defend himself unless lol luck/analyst bs.

Why would they be confused about that when just got mindhack anime?

Surely there were worse things to complain about, like DR3 retrospectively ruining DR1/SDR2.

The complex blows up and everyone dies

I only payed attention to it when anons started making memes about him. Funny as they were, the memes were a bit to obnoxious for my liking. Not a safe space so I won't complain.. not like it'll dissuade anyone but yeah

Did you not read what he wrote?

Trips confirm

Holy shit. Congrats 7-user, hope wins once again.

I would have taken her over Diet Hope.

>Trips don't lie

damn, want to see a blushing sprite of Hopebot

This is what waifufags believe.

Maintain a safe distance away from the 'giri. It's for your own protection.

Yes, Juzo will not go down as a gay cuck and will finally win his man.

>finale is a timeskip
>it shows naegi with his son and his wife Toko
>Toko gets rammed by hopedick and (former) ordinary schoolgirl dildo

He'll be happy when Asahina gives him the D.

>name is literally Hope
>already antagonizing Kaede in the Prologue
Is Hopebot the embodiment of our meme magic?

Happened already

I'm a Chiakifriend and for the first time in twelve weeks I'm starting to lose hope that she's alive. I don't know, it's the night before for me and I'm getting ready to plunge into the depths of despair.

Deathfag, please.

>like DR3 retrospectively ruining DR1/SDR2.
I don't know whether to pity you for thinking this, or call you retarded.

I'll compromise: I pity you, you retard.

What people miss about the Togami ad for the VN or drama CD thing is that it directly acknowledged that her current fate is meant to be less than clear.

This is the very definition of Bad End.

Pic related.

>still talking about hope defeating despair

It's like you didn't finish Danganronpa 2.

As do I, user. I sincerely hope he isn't the first to die. ;_;

Tengan was old and busted and loing all the power he had in FF to Munakata

Ryota, due to his talent, was the best choice he had in short term

It is the best end for Toko though.

Updated cap.

>Makoto bullied childhood friend Mukuro into helping him from young, posing as Junko Enoshima whenever s/he needed to make an appearance
>Makoto set up the 1st killing game, convinced the warriors of light to hate adults, etc etc
>Note that almost no one ever sees Mukuro and Junko side by side doing evil shit who didn't either 1) die without being able to tell anyone or 2) turn into despair and literally see Makoto as Junko. Mitarai is brainwashed to forget. Hajime/Izuru is the exception and is the key to this puzzle when he fully recovers his memories.
>Makoto set up the DR1 killing game from the inside after killing Jin Kirigiri. There was never a 16th student. Mukuro dressed up as Junko the whole way through. This is consistent with the start of DR1.
>The "Junko" corpse that the DR2s defile is actually Mukuro's corpse
>Makoto made Gekkogahara create the Junko AI to put into NWP. He killed Gekkogahara shortly after the conclusion of DR2 (or before?)
>Makoto convinces/brainwashes Tengan into setting up the DR3 killing game.
>Makoto will hijack Mitarai's broadcast at the last minute playing instead the super despair broadcast filmed from the DR3 killing game

We're probably getting some more revelations about Tengan in the Hope episode

Nice, we're in headcanon territory to defend the hack writing now.

He did that before he left.

What did I miss that makes people think Kirigiri is still alive?

People point out the ad cause togami asks where she was, the montage itself though was shown smack dab in the middle of the episode. The ad is just further beating it into our heads.

>Surely there were worse things to complain about, like DR3 retrospectively ruining DR1/SDR2.

Only in your mind, you idiot

I want her to live so Naegi can go home with her and kiri those giris.

He deserves it.

Only if Weedman and Togami end up together

there was a montage of all the people that died
kirigiri was not in it

I know everyone makes jokes about Munakata being raiden, but I wanna know, how many of you guys really like MGR?
I think it's the most fun I've had in such a long time, the Blade Mode and all that, it was awesome.

Stream at 10am EST?

>tfw you're around for almost every shitstorm but miss the Ultimate Hopeman one
For fuck's fucking sake. All I feel is despair.

>headcanon
>when the pre anime character material plainly says Munakata was holding the real power in the FF

user...

>Kirigiri? But... but I thought you were dead!
>I'll explain later. You need to HOPE now or some shit
Watch as it's never explained.

So cute and loyal. Best husbando

Where? On epi 12? I didnt see any of that.

Naegirishipping will go overdrive and all the focus will be on her survival and shipping. Leaving it bittersweet with Kyoko death but then focusing on how the world is recovering and how the survivors are building bonds with new people can be a lesson to those in a rump or depressed to persevere express themselves or seek out others. Japan's already got quite a few hikikomori /NEETs holed up in their rooms

>>!47858686

If he was concerned about losing power to Munakata, he should have just kiled Munakata. Make an absurd convoluted plan to get back power, then pick an actually capable successor. not potentially kill the entire FF leadership and himself to make anime manlet king of the world.

Despair 11 has another scene of Kizakura affirming he'll protect Kirigiri's life and a death reel during the recap in Future 12 had her absent.

In the theater scene with chisa and junko, they show everyone who died in chronological order save for 2 people. Kirigiri is outright missing and they end the montage on koichi sacrificing himself for her

you know nothing

Yes in episode 12 in the theater scene with Junko and Chisa they flash to all the characters that died.

>shipping
Reminder that it isn't shipping if it's canon. You're free to indulge.
>shitposters will refute this

yeah ruru confirmed being alive too then

Naegiri will probably get half a minute, tops. Maybe she rubs her bacon hands against his if we're lucky.

11am

Honestly, I hope that she's alive simply because there isn't a single point where you can say "yeah, I guess she could have survived if she did this". It's a really mean-spirited mockery of SDR2 to have it be like this.

Somebody else would have become Izuru, something else would have gotten her involved in the reserve course riots, and so on. She's a girl with a really terrible fate, one who very much needs a miracle in order to live, and the fact Junko explicitly pointed this out only to mock her about it really rubbed salt in the wound.

That 'miracle' has taken on the form of various theories, and at this point the only viable one is something along the lines of her surviving but remaining in a coma for years - something that might cause Izuru to assume that she was essentially dead.

It's not looking too good and I am getting really sad just looking at her, but I try to hold onto hope for now.

>they end the montage with koichi sacrificing himself
Holy shit you're right.

>He should've just killed Munakata
>Implying it's that simple

Tengan didn't even had the real control of the foundation anymore, he was hopeless and saw the kibou video as the only option for a safe world

Nah, they got pretty much all the Naegiri stuff out of the way in Future 9 and 10. Outside of a full-on kissu I don't see how the shipping would go into overdrive outside of maybe an epilogue moment of the two together.

Mitarai will die. But his soul will choose to go back in time, the time when he was happiest, and he will be at Despair first episode. Junko who loves Mitarai's despair wants to be with him too and wants to be in a time when Mitarai'd despair from her, but since he already loves anime she'll go back in time before Mitarai is born, and become his mother.

MGR is great

she was in the montage though, just not her death scene
kirigiri was nowhere to be found

>Mitarai: I must remove DESPAIRS
>Makoto: no mitarai, you are the despairs
>then mitarai was Junko
then it ends with Makoto and Junko glancing each other.

So what, she's dead.
Time for best girl to shine

Just to add onto that, they put focus on koichi in despair 11 promising he wouldnt let kirigiri die to jin, we could all eat shit tomorrow and it was just meant to illustrate the despair of his death meaning nothing but i see it as a nod that shes still alive.

What the fuck is wrong with the back of his head.

Unfortunately the user didn't time it correctly, but there was still a record of retards and baiters created. The greatest of victories that can only be enjoyed if it ends up being true. Otherwise it becomes just another shitty screencap

Now your just going into headcannon tier roundabouts.

Can't we just give up on all this talking about V3 and the finale and just do what we usually do in these threads?
Make them lewd

D-d-delete this!

delicious chocolate brown or boring detective?

>she's dead.
Nuh-uh.
>Time for best girl to shine
I won't give you best girl, but she's easily second best girl.

It is. There is no one between Tengan and Munakata in the power structure of the FF. If Munakata is able to mastermind a ridiculous killing game, he can assassinate the rebellious elemtents in the FF.

New detective

One tried to get everybody killed while the other only tried to get Naegi killed.

This is a thing that confused people for a while but she still was the focus of a shot in the montage, they dont show her die directly but they zoom in on a shot of only her face for as long as they do all the other deaths in the montage. They were just illustrating how her and izayoi were a pair.

Do you have some of him with a Gym suit?

Too bad chihiro, i'm going to stuff your butt, you're the best Dangan girl already, just accept it.

I love Fujisaki and sexuality is a big part of love

It'll all the rage though, untill V3 comes along. DR3 wasn't up to scratch of the games and I'd rather it have an impactful ending like the previous games but we'll see

We've already entered headcanon territory when we're discussing imaginary motives the show hasn't established like "Tengan had to do this in the short-term because he was worried about Munakata taking over."

lets be honest. a full on kissu would probably set this board on fire for a bit cause it would both blow the fuck out death-fags and that oddly large amount of people who defended to the death that naegi and kirigiri were entirely platonic,

Okay

Asahina. She and Naegi need to repopulate Japan now that everything has calmed down.

Also, I worry that it's coming down to Asahina bangs Naegi, has a baker's dozen of kids, and Kirigiri ends uo having died a noble death, or Kiri lives and has a kid with Naegi, and Asahina ends up becoming a trailer park mom with Hagakure as the deadbeat dad. Only one of these is a true good end.

Sorry, Fuji. If you aren't a girl yet, you will be one when I'm done with your boypussy.

this

I started out hating him and not understanding his appeal.
And boy, was I ever wrong? Juzo became a completely redeemed character who sacrificed himself for not only the love of someone who would never love him back but for the sake of saving the people he tried to kill before, not only that but saving the one he hated the most.
I will miss Juzo, that beautiful bastard.

weedman is probably going to marry leon's cousin, kanon

A kissu would BTFO both the deathfags and the NaegixJunko shitposter. It'd be glorious honestly.

he had a shotgunhead?

An impactful ending would be a subversion of the games and be a full-on happy ending, though.

His fucking bio on the site outright says hes losing power in FF to munakata though, they even fucking say that back in episode 1 and 9 that munakata was always taking over FF.

The new info from ep 12 was that tengan was dying and wanted a successor.

Shouldn't you be too busy filling Ishimaru up with your white hot heat instead?

Wasn't common consensus that Naegi was simply too stupid to notice she wanted the hope?

>daring to lewd the Chihiro with Sakura eyes on him
sasuga trapfags

God tier action game, shame the sequel apparently got shitcanned according to a relatively credible leaker, but nier automata is basically going to be the sequel anyway.

that is not a man

>I'd rather have it an impactful ending like the previous games
How is "look to the future" for the fourth time in a row impactful in any way?

He's still a shitter that caused the death of a X number of innocent people just because he didnt want people calling him a faggot. Then as if it wasnt enough he tried to kill even more people because his crush wanted to.
But of course it's all forgotten since he pulled some levers before dying.

Pretty much, despair girls sort of had a happy ending but 3 really needs to have an outright happy ending where naegi actually gets to just be fucking happy.

>>the Chihiro with Sakura eyes on him
What the fuck are you talking about

>His fucking bio on the site outright says hes losing power in FF to munakata though,

And where, exactly, do they show that this motivates him starting another killing game? More importantly, where do they show that he is even concerned about "losing power" at all? Because all I remember is Munakata blustering about it while actively being manipulated.

To be fair, she was also too autistic to tell him directly.

Yeah, people seem to forget a lot of the "died heroically" characters had some pretty serious flaws that they just ignore. Sakura was ready to murder Asahina to protect her dojo had Sayaka not started the killing game.

Busy being butter you mean?

s-source?

>Asahina
Wasn't she going to target one of the shady types like Togami?

Most fun I've had in a while

> Sakura was ready to murder Asahina to protect her dojo had Sayaka not started the killing game.

No she wasn't.

>Tengan was dying
>He gets killed before old age gets him
Sasuga

>Togami tried to kill everyone for shits and giggles
>asahina tried to kill everyone cause she was a bitch for a chapter
> kirigiri threw the person she cared most about under the bus in chapter 5
>hinata is responsible for every death in DR2

people just like to ignore these yet rag on juzo for some reason.

>Sakura was ready to murder Asahina to protect her dojo had Sayaka not started the killing game.
And Kyouko was willing to let Naegi get executed so she could find the mastermind. Point is, as long as the act isn't carried out, you can make up for the previous moment of weakness.

SAUCE
A
U
C
E

>kirigiri threw the person she cared the most under the bus in chapter 5
I mean, to be fair they never would have won if Kirigiri was executed because for some reason Alter Ego didn't intervene on her part.

Rebuilding society and making new bonds is the happy ending

Well yeah after the killing game started tengan didnt give a shit if he survived or not. As long as mitarai thought he was a despair and that everyone in the killing game couldnt beat despair his death was meaningless. Though im pretty sure tengan was generally intending to survivie if he could hence why he still tried to take out munakata with a pipe.

>>Togami tried to kill everyone for shits and giggles
>fucking strung up Chihiros body for the luls

No, it isn't. Fuck off.
>no periods
I knew it.

Alter Ego intervened thanks to Naegi's Ultimate Luck. Kirigiri isn't lucky.

Juzo could have prevented it all, if he had just come out of the closet.

He let the world burn and all his friends suffer and/or die because he wanted to continue his Munakata Love Shrine Masturbation Sessions in secret.

So, "look to the future" for the fourth time. I'm sorry that some of us actually want closure to the series.

What's gayer Juzo or Ishimaru and Mondo's "friendship"?

I still just don't understand what Kyoko has to do with this at all.

Oh yeah i know, i dont think her almost getting naegi killed was something to hold against her like others do, monokuma was cheating that chapter anyway.

Now what she might be doing in 3 right now if we assume shes alive is different, yes she did tell naegi to never give up and all but she did still pretty much let him run off to a brainwashing suicide video while shes off doing....something

Read it again, user. It shouldn't be too hard decipher

>back but for the sake of saving the people he tried to kill before
But the only reason he did that was for Kyosuke's sake. He didn't really care about the rest of the participants. Otherwise he would have teamed up with Naegi after he saved him.

>Sakura was ready to murder Asahina
That's not even true in the slightest. She's never shown to be hostile towards anyone, and eventually gave up on being Monokuma's traitor.

>komaru not shown

Juzoboys should be ashamed for liking that piece of gay shit. He is the most irredeemable character in the series next to junko.

Difference is that Juzo is retroactively responsible for every death in the Danganronpa games because he didn't want to come out of the closet. Even Kirigiri had the excuse of the idiot ball preventing her from investigating Junko in DR0, but Juzo had a clear path.

Work on your English.

No, no, I mean, I get it, but, is it a headcanon or something? I don't remember anything related to Sakura gunning for Chihiro's feminine dick

Hinanami happy ending!

slut

By that point in the series she already influenced izuru and the events of DR0 already happened. Juzo really wouldnt of done shit to change things by telling munakata, at most he'd of prevented junko from killing people in DR1.

0 AND CHIAKI LIVES!
P-please ;_;

He thinks that if she survives the entire epilogue will be entirely Naegiri fanservice instead of showing the world recovering? My guess is that Kirigiri living will actually just get in the way of his headcanon ship.

Stop doing that, you're so far off I'm positive you're doing it on purpose just to mess with me and I don't like that. Do you really hate me that much, user?

We should get a Kiibo edit of this

Sadly with no 16th participant i gave up hope on this, im just banking on kirigiri at this point.

sorry hinata, your easilly the better protagonist but you kind of got jipped.

>dubs but no 0

I'm going to be disappointed if she isn't really a boy

Here you go. Just seach through that artist's Ishimaru or DR tag and you'll find it, and other Ishimaru art and porn they drew of him.

pixiv.net/member.php?id=182008

Well for one thing, Mondo and Ishimaru are openly affectionate with each other so they get points for that.

>chiaki has a happy ending

It's like the fifth time by now that I get dubs but not 0
It hurts too much

Why do people think she's a boy? Just because she isn't super short like every other Dangan girl?

Depends on the kind of gay you're talking about, I think. Ishimaru and Mondo are gayer in the gay sense, but Juzo is gayer in the "what a faggot" sense.

>donutboy
That sounds like the kind of badly-thought out nickname Asahina might give to a boyfriend

Does anyone have more renders of the V3 cast? Only one I found was Maki's.

I'd be her donutboy in a heartbeat ;_;

Like they can do that exact ending while still pleasing shippers by just showing them married or some shit as they help the world.

>there are people who think that Junko wouldn't have fucked up the world even if he told Munakata

It's almost over guys...

I wish I could find a voice pack with all the voices from DR1, such as Genocide's laugh, yoroshi desho ka, damare and etc.
Genocide's laugh would be a perfect E-mail alert, I'm kinda bored of Tutturu.

Also that ending sounds like the blandest milquetoast shit with or without Naegiri.

It's fine, but I'm not sure why that guy seem to think it's super original or impactfull at all.

Their will be closure, they'll by actively helping the world. Heck I expect a timeskip of some sort if they go down this route to show hope has won

Kyoko's death just more despair on class 78 , symbolizes the trials and losses we'll have to face multiple times in life

Yeah, even if it's got in the way since ages back and initially wanted her to live but changed my mind upon further reflection

When Chihiro announced he wanted to become stronger Sakura suggested he train with her, obviously he couldn't enter the girls gym but this was before his true gender was revealed

forgot a Kyoko

Having a framed picture of your best friend and lovingly gazing at it every night before going to bed is pretty gay I'd say

>taller than most girls and some of the guys
>broad shoulders
>small/nonexistent boobs
>shortish hair
I just want "her" to be a guy because it's hot

>Genocide's laugh would be a perfect E-mail alert
Miyuki Sawashiro is a godly VA. Her voices for Fukawa and Genocider are simply marvelous and make those characters shine.

Please retake English class before you post on Cred Forums again.

New

Delusional Kirifags. Just ignore them.

Kirigiri could have prevented it all, if she had just lived up to her name.

She let the world burn, shat on her father, and let all of her friends suffer and/or die because she wanted to hide because she couldn't catch up, even with help.

I don't even like Juzo much if at all, it's incredibly idiotic to think one retard could stop shit when multiple retards all failed when they had better chances beforehand.
Or rather, just realize you don't like the writing in this series very much.

That's a dumb excuse. Miaya wasn't there either.

Are you fucking stupid?

Sometimes girls are born with broad shoulders, greater-than-manlet height and low boob potential user-kun.

Miaya died before the game began.

The real miaya didn't die as a part of the game, and Monaka is still alive.

Wtf user i bet you jerk off to sayaka
or some other shitty waifu like loli saionji

me too

>like loli saionji
He wouldn't complain about a waifu being smelly if that was the case, don't you think?

Zallaca. Touco's pretty good too. Mican as well.

Tell her to open up real wide and let the miracles flow out.

sHES GOING TO LIVE YOU'RE WRON G

Setting up a killing game and making it seem as If it was one of the ROD who set everything up is not the same thing as killing the most powerful man in the Future Foundatiom

Pay attention to what Junko says in the last part of the episode

I love it, though.

They managed to put the Metal Gear elements in an action game into good use.

Both 9/10 for me, you fags get too btfo from every little thing.