Does anyone else think that shows about bros are more interesting than cute girls doing cute things?

Does anyone else think that shows about bros are more interesting than cute girls doing cute things?

Ehh, they're both great.

tanaka-kun was great though

There was an aspect of friendship that shows like Tanaka-kun and daily lives of high school boys captured which I haven't really seen in a show with an all-female cast.

Why not both? Regardless, I prefer shows about cute boys doing cute things together but they don't have to be bros.

You won't find boys in an all-female cast show, dummy.

I think you're gay OP

its not a matter of cute. Bros in anime tend to have more interesting banter than chicks.

Literally. No show has ever been improved with the addition of a bitch. Girls are either boring or psychotic, which just gets boring later.

Tanaka-kun?
More like Tanaka-JUST

am I right guys?

Yes

no

That's not anime, that's life.
Girls are vapid.

Even though I'm a gigantic faggot and I should like SoL with boys more, I realized that this formula really doesn't work that well without the cute girls.

Yes.

What if there was a show about cute bros do cute bro things?

Ameiro Cocoa was shit

Male characters are interesting and entertaining because a female audience can accept real flaws in them. See Osomatsu-san, they are openly degenerate NEET muppets and girls adore them. Men generally want cute, nice, coventionally appealing girls because they're safe. That's fine in real life but make for incredibly boring characters.

Honestly I like both SoL and cute boys too but I couldn't get that much into Tanaka-kun.

Seems like I can only enjoy this formula when it's in manga format.

> No show has ever been improved with the addition of a bitch
But OP just posted fucking Handa-kun.

Watching Gankutsuo straight after this felt so weird yet so right.
I might have actually liked Albert if he and Franz were as good bros as they were in HO.

Bro doesn't have to be male, some girls are very bro. Sounds like you need to stop watching dumb harems and Kyoani.

is this an good manga?

Only if they're cute. Cute bros are the best.

Osomatsu was primarily a comedy. An (almost) all female cast equivalent show for male otaku would be Sabagebu, where everyone was objectively a horrible person.