Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 143 LQ

Alright so here's the deal. You know how we didn't have a chapter last week. We didn't have raws. Shit sucks, I know. This week, we have an all together different problem. Our redrawer, who has been consistently redrawing every week for about a year now, has had a week where his work killed him. We tried to find replacement redrawers, but no one was up to the task of redrawing fast enough to get it done by today. We're still working on it.

However, I really didn't want to keep you guys waiting since we didn't have jack shit last week, so here's the LQ. Hopefully the redraws will be done tomorrow and I'll upload it to Batoto/the bot/what have you. For now, enjoy the chapter but realize we still have redraws we need to do. Sorry.

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.senmanga.com/Jitsu_wa_Watashi_wa/178/1
youtube.com/watch?v=ymbw2R3uIqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stuff like this. This is the shit we have to redraw.

The horror.

Oh shit, just in time.

A new Dumon expression.

Im so happy for her.

Thanks for reading. Official release tomorrowish. I hope. Probably with the omake.

Thanks as always, Tarage.

she really did drank a lot

Thanks.

Fucking hell I don't know why I thought that just this once they would have an intimate moment. I've been taught better.
Thanks Tarage, good shit as always.

Thank you so much for all your hard work!

>looking for big guys

thanks Tarage

Wait, so the entire school staff know and just let it slide?

Bane confirmed for not in Japan.

They have to put up with the principal, too. They understand.

>
Thanks

Wow Tarage, great moves, keep it up, I'm proud of you.

Yeah whatever Tarage, you're a faggot.

I...I feel bad for her now.

Thank you very much~

It's fine. You know I love you guys and I'll wait as long as necessary. I'll always wait for you!

I'm starting to really get into this.

EXTREME HEAD PATTING

Somehow that wraps around the far side of horrifying to become cute

Wait.

The school has staff?

Have you ever noticed how round he can make a person for emphasis? It really shows off his talent.

Thanks Tarage.

>knowing about Oka's ability, all his scenes take some nice other meaning

Thanks for the chapter

ninja karen
best karen

Was that the famous "ZAMA MIROO"?

Yup

this is the face of evil

>A Demon thinking it can beat a Buddha.

Silly Akane.

My condolences

you dnt get to bring planes

>cherry blossoms
Dammit Masuda Eiji

I thought he got all of that out of his blood back during Sakura Discord

The what

Karen has endured this for the last 20 years.

Just what dunsei said in Japanese when she was trash-talking dumon

ZAMAA. (WARA)
>TAKE THAT. (LOL)

Akane is seriously one of the greatest characters in media for reaction faces. Every expression she makes is perfect.

This epilogue was perfect. Bros being bros, Akane and Akari getting serious characterization, and Karen being cute as always. A perfect end to the arc.

Karen is underused. She's just so adorable no matter what she does.

My mind was fucking blown when the raws revealing his power were released and then someone linked Chapter 1 showing off heavy hints of said power.

Dunno if it was coincidence or not but damn if he had it planned from chapter 1 it was clever.

What's famous about it though

Don't spoil fagboats pls.
Bad enough the raw jerk never spoilers his pages.

Oh yeah,get between Akari and her first boyfriend

poor dumon

aww her little girl grow up

>oh god oh god i'm fucking retarded hurr durr fuck hdurf

lol dumbpire imitating the principal.

Thanks senpai

AAAAAAAAAAAH
Cute

Perfect

Oh God

I feel a little bad for her now.

This is love
This is life

Thanks, Tarage

C U T E
U
T
E

I believe the young'uns call stuff like this 'totes adorbs'.

Will dumon ever show them her true form?

For once I'm actually on time for this thread to say:

Thanks Tarage.

When she has to stop a rampaging dumbpire

Raw is out and holy shit at everything in this chapter.

Goddamn.

raw.senmanga.com/Jitsu_wa_Watashi_wa/178/1

Shit got real in a lot of ways.

Wew lad, that's what happens when you stay in your weakest form

Best girl won.

Best girl ded

Mikan and Oka´s son?

Rin's parents, yeah.

Did she get caught off guard? Why not transform like in 177?

Is Oka a Kiryuuin then?

He got cucked.

>Akalyn quest

Oh you.

Thanks for doing this.

>Akane drinking liquor

Truly it is the end.

I want to protect that smile.

Aww. She's sad.

Be true to yourself damn it.

>That magical akalyn middle-aged magical girl everything.

My sides.

Is this going to turn into some tragedy manga?

I just wanted my bakas to have some fun damn it.

Or he could end up getting over Mikan and liking Mei more.

Youko is preggers already. Stupid horny half vampire kids.

Wait what!!!!!??

Blood sucking without protection.

Is that true? I hope to god that's true, but at the same time i kinda hope it isn't.

Someone translate this

please

>dumon is kill
no

search for translatorsssss

Damn, she was sexy back then. I guess that the school was originally priest's and he left it to her.

Quick

That looks like a splat pattern of she fell on something that burst, not like she's leaking. In betting she's gave down drinking up chocolate ice cream.

Someone confirm this

we beelzebub now?

the price of unprotected vampire sex

N-no.

I thought we always were.

THIS IS NOT MY BAKA-FUL MANGA
THESE ARE NOT MY BAKA-FUL GIRLS

What if the combination of Sakurada and Akari gives birth to the 2nd Charismatic Pervert?

It could be that Kiryuin is an honorary last name that can be claimed by anyone who fugs a vampire.

NOBODY IS GONNA CONFIRM THIS?

PLEASE KIND user WHO TRANSLATED 142 all those months ago. Return to us and tell us what the fuck is happening here.

She got Bleached.

summon the bakas

I forget why does Karen pretend to be a student despite being like 30?

She's not pretending, she's still a student.

like 30000000

Why didn't she graduate?

Summoning.

Dumon doesn't let her.

Because she's a baka

?????????????

NANI?????

Bullshit

What is the equivalent of sex to vampires? Also, Asahi has a week to stop dadpire's tragedy from repeating itself with Youko to make sure their daughter grows up with both of them this time around.

So Dumpire died in the future I guess.

MIA. Never seen again. If she's not dead, she's all alone in a place she can't raise her daughter in.

I'm still upset about the anime

Meanwhile in redrawer land.

It wasn't that bad. The main problem is that it stopped just when the manga starts being good.

This manga never fails to deliver on reactions holy shit

is she already right now you know?

There's a week left till they never see Youko again. They've been doing it regularly with no protection and in public. If she's not preggers up to this point then then she will be come christmas.

talk about progress

Thanks based tarage (and team)

member were holding hands was all we ask for?

Well, it looks like the manga it's gonna end soon with all the thing that are happening now.

we don't know yet

True, but this looks like the final climax. They're close to graduating, Dumpire is pregnant already or soon and shit is going down soon. They're gonna fix the future, an epilogue and the end.

pregnantpire(LOL)

I could see Asahi failing and them going through a reconciliation arc to wrap up his future career, the vampire hunters, snowprincipal's and grandadpire's plot points.

>Suugaku (Mathematics)
>dumbpire thinks he's talking about Suu-gaku (something like "The study of Sucking")

they should had use vampire contraception

We Suzuka now.

>1 week left
>we never got the shimada arc

Oh damn

Do not want

thanks for the hard work

thanks my man

Nobody cares, just catch up to the raws already.

Thanks user. I was getting lonely in my thread with no posts.

---

I'll see if I can't either get Lyendith or TTF to give me a summary of what happened in the raws, because... fuck.

Basically Nagisa's real reason to go back in time was because the same shit happened to Youko as her dad and she died in childbirth. Then Asahi raised their daughter with help of Mikan and Oka but he still regretted not being able to save Youko.

I want to double check all of that with my translator anyway. It's cool. Thanks though.

>and she died in childbirth
Jesus

When does she murder the younglings?

>dumpire dies in childbirth
It was supposed to be a comedy, wasn't it?

Oh yeah and this is also why future Mikan said that Asahi's wife wasn't Youko, because they never got a chance to even get married.

You just saw how Genjirou's happy high school life was destroyed by a Yuki Onna at graduation and still wonder that?

I'm not usually in these threads so I have little idea what's going on in these spoilers.

It is a comedy.

It's just one redditor that has been spamming thoses threads every fucking week with spoilers pics and pretending things were going to go all dark and serious soon, for as long as the Box-head girl turned up in the raws.

End results? Jack fucking shit, yet you newfags are going to eat his shit up every week because for some reason you don't want a comedy manga to keep being a comedy manga, you have to imagine yourself a complicated scenario where three heaviers chapters mean a total and definitive tone shift.

When this arc is over and we resume whackies hijinks and reactions faces, please do me a favor and go hang yourself.

>beyond mad.png
Don't let it get to you chum

The story of how Genjirou had to leave school and why he was so adamant about the terms for Youko staying has never been comedy. It's always been taken seriously and now that Asahi saw it first hand after becoming Genjirou's friend, all the future stuff finally converging and being revealed, and Yuki Onna coming back there will be an obvious tone shift as this is being done as if leading to a finale.

>comedy series can't have serious arcs
autism.jpg

WAT

Bloodsucking causes pregnancy?

How does one use protection for vampire sex?

Tone shifts can happen, but retards have been shitting up theses threads by pretending they will be definitive like if the manga was written by fucking Seo.

But hey, if you have zero reading comprehension I can understand why you would believe them.

small condoms on fangs

No the direction really was bad and they killed the humor in a lot of jokes. The way they jumped around from chapter to chapter didn't help either.

OP was awfully catchy

My translator gave me a translation, give me a minute to parse it.

Okay so spoilers for 178:

Youko has an event and vanishes just like Dadpire. Asahi becomes distant. Later on, Akane shows up with daughterpire for Asahi. Mikan quits her job to look after Asahi. The daughter has the same messy hair as he does. Rin is daughterpire's daughter. Nagisa used the prototype time machine to go back into the past to deliver messages from all of Asahi's friends saying not to give up and to find her. And then, while Akane is talking about how all of her plans are coming together, but then Shirayuki shows up and says that things are repeating like they did 20 years ago, and that she'll take back her principal role and build her paradise. I believe that's one where humans and youkai don't interact.

So yeah... shit's hit the fan.

Oh and Vampires can get pregnant from biting, and Youko probably already is.

THIS IS NOT MY DUMPIRE!
THIS IS TOO MUCH DEVELOPMENT!

OH GOD WE ARE IN THE FINAL!
IT IS GOING TO END WITHIN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS!

Not gonna lie, this does feel like end game.

Youko is pregnant this is amazing. member were holding hands was all we ask for?

I know this manga is all things dumb, but that's just beyond my level dumbprehension.

Remember when we just wanted a confession?

So this is endgame huh

so nisekoi was a thing.

>Pregnant ending.
The Suzuka of our generation.

Fuck off, don't compare this to Seo shit.

Karen is so lovely.

>I was lying.
I think she lies here.

Is this her way of showing affection.
("Maybe it'll finally get her a partner.")

NOT COOL MAN, GOD DAMN.

I didn't sign up for non-dumb plot developments.

Everything will be daijobu, right? Right?!

And yet you didn't believe me. I've been reading the magazine since before you started scanlating.

Dumbpire is 1/2
Daughterpire is 1/4
Rin is 1/8

Does Rin have any vampiric traits left?

Bakaness.

>Vampires can get pregnant from biting, and Youko probably already is.
>Youko probably already is.

Dumon wasn't kidding.

youtube.com/watch?v=ymbw2R3uIqc

You're good man, man.

>He never even got to stick it in her
>Because she was too busy sticking it in him
>And she still got pregnant

So does she suck the semen up through the neck or something? I don't understand.

I guess she really is a dumpire for getting teen pregnant.

I mean technically blood has DNA in it...

soooo male vampires just get sucked by female ones? that means dadpire did it the "human way" with mompire?

So she wasn't trolling them when Dumon said that biting it's like having sex

I wonder how these events in the raw lead up to perverts taking over the world.

Youko = CP2?

pregnantpire is fine? or you have a better name

pregodumpire

pregpire.

Love was dead. It was only natural that perversion was the only thing that could fill the void.

thank you!

No, it means male vampires also get pregnant.

Why did you think Genjirou knew how to turn into a woman?

Oh, the turning into a girl thing makes more sense. I thought that was the reason he got huge, he got m-preg and had to make his dick big enough for the baby to fit through.

Looks like she fell onto a cake or some jelly donut type of shit. A demon queen doesn't get fucked up by low tier monsters, senpai.

Hope you guys realize it's just a prank and she isn't actually pregnant.

Not really unless in the original timeline he has sex with her in this two week period before she disappears.

I don't, she really deserves it.

LEWD

deserve is a relative term

So Karen lied when she said kissing meant what they wanted it to mean? It's obviously sex.

read the chapter again speed reader

Teen pregnancy, mild poverty, each girl has a distinct personality, mc friends get development, cake wins, and actual brother sister relationship that isn't incest.

I love this series

don't forget the rape

Can't rape the willing

Wait, are you talking about Youko or Shima

both of them

goddamnit its really getting hard for me to even like Akane at this point

Thank you for your hard work as always

she is a cute

>hating best girl
Dumon just can't express herself nicely.

words do not do justice to describe my satisfaction to see her so happy and Dumbmon so inaudibly distressed