What the FUCK was her problem?

What the FUCK was her problem?

Being a girl in the monogatari series

She wasn't a born leader.

If you watched Owari before asking this question, you should already know.

It's explained.

What do you mean by that?

she's mad because Araragi killed her mom

>replying to bait

Fuck off to tumblr or YouTube comments.

please calm down sir, we're all having a good time here there is no need to get your dick in a knot.

Her mom died and decomposed and she threw her in the trash without noticing.
How do you menage that?

it's allegorical

By literally being mentally ill.

Fuck off, you're high as fuck. I suggest killing yourself after you say goodbye to your family and 2D waifus.

I think oikura is very good representation of a seriously mentally ill person, are there any other characters like that.

Again my friend, you seem to be taking this anonymous anime image board a little too seriously, you should really tone it down a bit, this is supposed to be a fun way to pass some time with other people around the world.

Ow, the edge!

Child abuse? what the fuck else would it be.

Math is getting more attention. This is good.

math and ougi lately. which is nice instead of the same old tired shit.

But not from doujin artists that can draw well and appreciate vanilla hatesex.

She had a few loose screws.

That Sodachi Mail plot seems almost as good as Shinobu Mail, just because no Gaen talking in the middle.

Go back to facebook then.

What the fuck was inside the letter anyway?

A formal authorization for him to call her Euler.

>How do you menage that?
Just find a necrophillliac.

Something about goats and a car behind doors

she knew she was never going to be a perfect sister.

holy fuck koyomi is a manlet

Solving Fermat's theorems?

Good. You opened this message. This isn't actually asari military command. They're busy tending to what's left of their planet.

So you survived our fight on Thessia. You're not as weak as I thought. But never forget that your best wasn't good enough to stop me. Now an entire planet is dying because you lacked the strength to win. The legend of Shepard needs to be re-written. I hope I'm there for the last chapter. It ends with your death.

-KL

Anthrax.

Euler

>You have to be mentally ill if you don't respect a dead lump of meat
She's not crazy. The rest of this miserable world is.

Goddam I'm still mad.
>Lets make a new antagonist the player bumps into throughout the story that seems like he's been written by an edgy 12
Fuck ass effect 3.

damn for a seccond there i thought it was mitcher

He's Japanese

She was bat-shit insane.

I want to:
Punch math
Bully math
Make math cry

I want to:
Headpat Euler
Hug Euler
Say nice things to Euler
Make Euler smile

Pervert

Hanekawa. She was just as broken, but now works to help people anywhere she goes. And just moved out even though her stepparents never accepted her even after all that crap. She just left and never looked back, left the two that neglected and abused her, let them have their newly rebuilt relationship even when they had hated each other only a few months ago and were ready to divorce.

Tsubasa just left that place and ends up working for a disaster relief organization. Such a good character that came from such a tragic background of her birth mother not giving a crap and hanging herself over her child's bed.

sodachi pussy was made for araragi cock

Königsberg Bridge Problem