Drawfag Thread 1871

Drawfag Thread 1871

second rarfag's files until thread 1859: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn (embed)

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1870

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/dWOS77w.jpg
imgur.com/a/LCBh9
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/zpultx.jpg
imgur.com/a/WVnpT
imgur.com/a/bp65E
imgur.com/a/cBlec
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=rachel_alucard swimsuit
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=hazama
imgur.com/a/CJCZn
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2412365
imgur.com/uoljzYD
youtu.be/KdKvBRSx0_A
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2943104
bakugan.wikia.com/wiki/Zenet_Surrow/Image_Gallery
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=drawfag-tan
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=33519
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=user
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=64251#
i.imgur.com/OVCGHrZ.gifv
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=64458
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting Chris, Kirika, and Shirabe in lacy lingerie, licking each other's navels in a threesome daisy chain.

Requesting 2 ghosts lifting Teacher Ritsuko's mini skirt exposing her panties with an ashamed face like in the upper left image meanwhile Nube is watching with a crazy face like in the reference.

Very appreciate if both of her butt and crotch are being shown.

Requesting Takagi-san in this outfit, sitting in a comfortable chair with her bare feet up and drinking hot chocolate while a snowstorm is outside.

Requesting Agiri offering Hikage marijuana.

Requesting Ellen and Hayato eating at a diner countertop while the latter mutters something about recently wanting to kill his boss

Requesting Diego Brando and Funny Valentine in an extreme jousting duel with spears, on motorcycles
(Ignore the knight armors in the ref)

Ravel wearing a babydoll or a rainbow-striped bikini, or phoenix-inspired armor.

You didn't update the rar link OP

I'd like to see Tamamo wearing Scáthach's battle outfit - Scáthach wearing Tamamo's robes will be great as well - please and thank you.

Requesting Noire cosplaying as Noir! i.imgur.com/dWOS77w.jpg

Requesting Haruka Gracia in Mario Basketball 3 on 3's White Mage's clothes embarrassed that they barely fit.

Requesting a parody of a skate magazine cover with Killua

Requesting Princess Knight going down the stairs with a view like in the reference.

Requesting Nene and/or Clarion sporting Kusanagi's haircut.

Requesting Kajo writing Mara's dialog in the middle of the night in utter glee

Requesting Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell) and Saya (Namco X Capcom/Project X Zone) making a non-descript shota feel uncomfortable

Requesting two random waifus (Yukari and Nyamo from Azumanga perhaps?) driving the V8 Interceptor from Mad Max.

Requesting ideas for something to draw involving Asuka, ideally not lewd.

Requesting Chihaya taking a cute photo of your waifu or dressed as Mahiru Koizumi from Danganronpa

Requesting Mato Kuroi(OVA version), Black Rock Shooter and Rock from BRS: Innocent Soul meeting up for lunch at a Fast food restaurant where they all try eating one of those Black Bun Cheeseburgers together!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Rock: imgur.com/a/LCBh9

Red Riding Hood.

Trying out different hairstyles.

I'd like Homura wearing a watermelon bikini like Momiji's.

Dressed in J-fashion

Requesting Naka as Neon Katt Costume.

Requesting Igawa, Sakura, and Murasaki wincing at band names suggested by fans.

Requesting Selvaria Bles wearing a wedding dress. Bonus points if she's blushing while wearing it.

Requesting Homura as an idol

Requesting BB-tan bunny girl

>no lewd

Best I can think of is Erza less lewd armor.

I would like more of Tamamo in her frilly nightgown
If she were sleeply that could be pretty nice too.

Requesting a giant Brandish μ and Mount Lady preparing to fight in front of a city.

Request Maya as an embarrassed nude catgirl trying to teach her class even though she can only speak and write cat noises.

Deliver in or another site to be safe.

Requesting Medusa from Soul Eater in a nightgown like the picture on the right.

Wearing Germany's soccer uniform?

Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

This idea wasn't bad: Tamamo performing a strip-tease or something along the lines of a gravure video or intro to an AV in her swimsuit - in, coming out, or midway in the water.
>desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg

Red Scottish kilt and matching beret!

Requesting Otoha giving a barefoot footjob

Patchouli wearing a oktoberfest clothing and her huge cleavage in clear view please.

Patchouli wearing a oktoberfest clothing and her huge cleavage in clear view please.

with ref

requesting patchy and pochaco competing at keijo

-Gesundheit.

A Taihou automaton version please or ditching her bowgun for a Tommy gun also requesting anal

Requesting Niekawa and Anri from the Durarara!! series being together such as symmetrical docking

Requesting a color of both Nana's hugging

here's the ref for color
my.mixtape.moe/zpultx.jpg

Thank you!

Karas fighting Garo, in a city at night, or teaming up to cleanse the foul demon scum from the streets.

A Rider-class Tamamo

disney vs capcom 4 never

what would be her ride?

Noire in a tightsuit on a motorcycle (black and blue Yamaha MT-10) holding a sword as well

my dick

Depends on what we're going with. Back then, a giant white wolf or a horse? Or nowadays a motorcycle? Or a palanquin?

Requesting Jeanna pole dancing and Nero throws money at her or put them in her bra or panties.

Requesting a pear-shaped Red Cap with her hair tied up into a fluffy ponytail.

Found out how to bait rori this weekend.

Requesting the raddest Stocking you can draw.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute or cool with a Salamence
A few ideas:
-Them performing a Dragon Dance together, just something silly
-Them both taking a nap
-Her using a TM or some kind of explination to teach it Earthquake
anything else nonlewd/nongore is fine between them

Requesting noticeably fit/buff Asuka doing a stein-hold with TWO full steins of dark stout beer.

>those feet
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

I think the platform would sink.

That's easy.

I don't see the part of the request that asked for a half breed with a deathclaw.

Still extremely fucking cute though. It has that moe monster appeal.

Just put "cutelewd" somewhere in your post when you request.

I bet she can be such a filthy girl. Do you think she shave her pubes, or she's just don;t even care?

Requesting the "Boss of this gym" scene with ExVeemon as Billy Herrington and Stingmon as Van-sama.

Requesting Domino from TeamRocket wearing a black bunny suit

Requesting more girls wearing suits and looking cool as fuck. Any girl you would like!
But if you need someone to draw, how about Clarion from Kōkaku no Pandora (aka Pandora in the Crimson Shell: Ghost Urn), since she's basically a prince for Nene.

Clarion references here:
imgur.com/a/WVnpT

>that needle
Wew baby, what gauge is that?
>those feet
Sweet Jesus, send help.

You mean a black LOPUNNY suit.

And requesting Tamamo wearing this shorts and socks design, rollerskating on the beach while listening to her favorite mixtape (a cassette with random songs on it, NOT a music demo) using a either a sports walkman or an Aiwa TX 476
imgur.com/a/bp65E

OR

Tamamo cosplaying as Shiranui Mai from the Fatal Fury/KOF series.
imgur.com/a/cBlec

Goodnight!

>There are anons here RIGHT NOW that don't know what a cassette tape is.

I do. I used to have one with Xmas songs. It was from a store (actually singed by them).

Requesting Alucard/Girlycard/Lolicard wearing a cute dress befitting enough for the King of Vampires.

Requesting Erza and Kirito wearing sunglasses and fist bumping with an explosion in the background.

When does a drawing stop being recent and becomes old?

When it's done

Art is never done, only abandoned.

Requesting Ryoka Narusawa from Occultic;Nine, giving a lubed up tittyfuck or getting a rough fucking while her breasts are out.

Holy shit this girl has tits for days!

It's recent when you look at it and dislike it.
It's old when you despise it so much, you can't even stand to look at it.

done

requesting color

Requesting a version of the photo on top, but with Karamatsu (bottom-left) instead of Mick Jagger (top-left) and Jyushimatsu (bottom-right) instead of Keith Richards (top-right).

In the same pose with bikini and flip flops.

Requesting Ichika Mizuhara some lewd or footjob with her otouo or someone else please

Requesting Yuuko and Shadow Yuuko clashing with whatever weapons of your choice.

Not OR but this is some great stuff

Requesting big sopping wet Nero titties.

Pretty good. The drawing and the ass.

Requesting Keiji pulling Kanetsugu's leash back as she pounds Kanetsugu's ass through her ass window with a strap-on. Loud moans of "Wan, Wan" are escaping Kanetsugu's mouth in the process.

>wanting to bait rori

Requesting Nero flashing her big tits with inverted nipples.

Requesting Crusche fucking Ferris' tight boy pussy with a strap-on.

Requesting Yuuri Wakasa from Gakkou Gurashi!, in a public bath looking embarrassed while trying to cover her large breasts and pussy with her hands, and in the background a couple of guys are sporting erections or jerking off.

>inverted nipples

>Nobody waifu'd this
My dick can't get any harder.

Never stick it in crazy.

Don't know if this is more Cred Forums or more Cred Forums, but Requesting Mowgli and Ballo from The Jungle Book: Shonen Mowgli anime recreating a scene from the Disney version where they are floating down the river and Mowgli is siting on Baloo's stomach (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Make sure Mowgli's is wearing his yellow loincloth, and has his ponytail and sideburns, and Full color please!

Request Choji from Naruto Shippuden as a sumo wrestler, wearing a white mawashi.

Requesting a 2 panel image. The first one having Aika (left) telling drawfags to stop drawing her in with gags and have them do Neena (right) instead. The second one having Neena lying on a couch in full view with her mouth taped shut with a disinterested/defeated look on her face. Bonus points if a third panel has Aika in the exact same manner with a "not this again" expression on her face.

Requesting Attila getting her battle hardened delicious tan skin covered white with cum.

That request is shit but inverted nipples are hot as fuck. Something about turning someone on enough that they come out a bit...Its cute!

You have no taste sir or madam!

Could someone just draw some Homuhomu with some focus on her sexy as legs and stockings. I got nothing else, I want bury my face in between her legs.

Oh my GOD.
Sorry for the late reply. But THANK YOU! Seriously I love this! Thank you so much!
It may be weird to ask this as the OR. But can I try coloring? I mean, I don't know how to draw, I only know some stuff about editing and coloring but not that much, can I still try it?
Still, big thanks for this! I really love it and appreciate it!

Requesting Tengan Kazuo

Not OR but this fucking nice. You should just repost it in this new thread since you posted it at the end of the last one. You baka.

The answer is yes. Mucho excelente!

Good question. I want to say the latter, but the former seems a bit more likely

requesting corrupted Abyssal Iowa

Different user here, but I colored it as well.

Non delivery criticism okay to request?

What.

Could you draw please

Damn, this is great

Requesting loli Toua from One Outs

What's your technique for clouds?

Requesting Hanna-Justina Marseille from Strike Witches in the same outfit as 2B from Nier Automata.

Requesting a leather-clad dominatrix Nero.

If I can be honest I felt the Tamamo one wasn't dominatrix enough, especially since its Tamamo.

not this user but took 's prompt

Tamamo has a more subtle personality to Nero so it probably didn't feel right.

I still feel like a full leather bustier, mask, and boots with a whip or riding crop would've been the best pick.

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Got your requests ready?

Cute style, exempting that face

Just post what you got.

Watercolor loaded wet flat tip brush and the soft round pressure size brush. The watercolor brush of varying opacity (never fully opaque) is the one that brushes (including shading, dark blues, grays, and purples, but not too dark) and erases the clouds. The soft round brush is of around 30-40% opacity is used to erase parts of the clouds to make them less visible, as if they were blending into the sky. As for drawing clouds themselves, well, one does need intuition for this.

Well that's the gist of it.

But I'm just the guy who colored the work.

kek, yeah, I redid her face about 4 times before I decided tonight just wasn't my night and gave u on it.

What are we going to learn this weekend?

Wow this is fantastic. I didn't think it'd even get filled but it's nice seeing Asuka in such a cute dress. The picture also reminds me a lot of The Bratz Which is a guilty pleasure of mine. Obviously though, your art is way better than the art of those toys since you understand anatomy and don't draw something that looks like an alien.

I also like that you made her look her age and not too mature. Thanks for the cute drawing of Asuka.

The same thing we learn every weekend, Pinky. Nothing.

Requesting Rachel in her swimsuit and Hazama/Terumi having hatesex, while viciously insulting each other's sexual prowess or lack thereof.
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=rachel_alucard swimsuit
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=hazama

The naughty parts could be hidden, if you'd rather make it semi-SFW.

Requesting Tengan to berate Mitarai "Just air the fucking anime, Ryouta!"

Thanks.

The same thing we learn every weekend: that the WWD gets worse every week.

Airi wearing a sexy bikini such as a sling bikini

Who will win the WWD this weekend?

Requesting Nene installing Gentoo.

Any birthdays or anniversaries coming up probably, they usually get some good deliveries.

Blog? Site?
Are you taking commissions?

A new requester, who will "coincidentally" get a mass delivery, and never request again.

Requesting Chichi forcefully copulating with Goku for the sole purpose of procreation.

The same thing I learn every weekend: that getting a delivery isn't the most important thing out there.

I'm not good enough, sorry. That's why I'm asking for critique.

Reverse mating press

It actually prevents some waifufags from
committing suicide when they get one. They truly are a suicidal bunch.

DAILY DOSE

here
I endorse

That never happened to me, and Im pretty new. I havent even requested or visited this place in a month so I probably missed some deliveries

It's really sad, there are kids who don't know what a minidisc is either! But hey, at least portable music technology got better...

Real fucking neato

Also good morning! Requesting Yazawa Nico and her mom wearing bunnysuits.
Both are from Love Live.

I know the left arm is in perspective but still looks too small.
Right arm is too short.
The whole head shape is too ayy levels of big, making the whole face look weird with those giant eyes. Even for anime standars you got too many things too big or badly placed, and therefore wrong.
Tits don't look like tits, they look more like a manly /fit/ chest with bulks on the sides.
Really nice lines and colors.

All of the areas where I felt weakest, at least now I can confirm it, thank you.

Colorfag, one of the few people i would gladly deliver but right now i'm working on a commission.

Will do it later though i promise.

You have no understanding of perspective. Eyes are massive as well as a lot of other anatomy and proportion problems everywhere. No clear light source. At this point just draw more and don't skimp on the fundamentals.

Also don't take so long trying to polish. I know you want to make every drawing look as good as possible, but it's largely a waste of time when you could just be making new drawings.

I'd love a drawing of Murakami and Kuroha making love outside under a sky full of stars. Alternatively Murakami posing like a boss with his harem (Kuroha, Kana, Kazumi, Kotori)

You seem a lot better than most artists here. I'd say for critque that there are a lot of areas with very flat coloring (such as the clothes) which stand out from the other areas (such as the hair). You may want to try to add more color in the flat areas and also add some highlighting on the clothes, especially on the side with the visible light rays. It seems also that the shading on the clothes doesn't really match the lighting in the background.

It's really well done though. I hope you draw more.

/2cents

But how do you know that that's the REAL asoc?

Could you explain the perspective bit? I've always had trouble with applying it to anatomy.

I have no excuse for that bad shading placement, I saw it coming and ignored it. Thank you.

Eyes too big and everything is so brown.

Perspective is easy to understand, but hard to apply. Judging by your drawing I don't think you've looked into the theory at all. Everything should be bound to the same horizon line. Once you can apply that to basic shapes, you can apply it to the construction shapes that make up your figure. Just look up a guide on basic perspective, they should all be pretty much the same.

requesting a design theme for a witch

I find it easy to use when I'm drawing hard objects like a tank, just always have trouble applying it to organics and humans. Unless you mean foreshortening.

Does my picture imply a wonky horizon line?

Adult or loli?

preferably not lewd, I just wanna draw witches for October.

I just feel it in my heart.

Yes, the vanishing points of the room are all fucked up, but if you ignore that and just go by relative eye level on your character there are still all sorts of problems. You are just guessing the size you think everything should be, when in reality there is no guess work with perspective. It's all mathematics.

Requesting Jack getting spanked by the female MC.

imgur.com/a/CJCZn

That's quite alright, man. I'm taking my time with coloring as well, 'cause you know, real life' s a bitch.
Much appreciated.

I don't even know if I'm real...

How about animal based themes?

Would they wear the witches thighthighs?

Deer man.

Draw witch based off a flower you like - suggesting sunflower. Make her cute and so help me if she isn't delicious brown. Either way, if she's cute, I'll totally draw your witchfu design~

We'll make it a witch art trade

A picture of Tamamo like this but with even bigger breasts, a large Kimono/emperor robe would be cool, and sarashi + fundoshi and/or her also lying on a bed seductively luring the viewer

My man. I'll be doing something similar, good luck.

A witch designed after constellations.

Patchouli wearing a frilly clothing while she lift the top and bottom to show a hint of her lewd bits please,

Here you go, there are heaps of thing I could fix up but I said I'd finish it half an hour ago but kept going to I'm just stopping now, hope you like it..
Glad you like it dude, I actually might redo the face tomorrow if I'm in the mood because I don't dig it I liked bratz when I was little too though, even the movies.

thanks for the suggestions.

sure

Requesting an overly busty Tatsumaki

Oh......
Ok, THANK YOU!
Seriously though, you maded a great job coloring and shading it! Same for that did an amazing job on this delivery!
Only thing I noted is that she doesn't have the green things (I forgot what was the name) on her hair, but still, that detail is nothing compared to this work! I love everything of it!
Thank you you two! For the delivery and the coloring! I am so happy! Thank you!

Is there any artist who would be interested in drawing some characters for my novel website? Style similar to pic related.

Don't be cheap, commission something, this is an actual job.

Requesting Nero unzipping her bride outfit, exposing her big, lactating titties.

Gumi driving a flamingo pink Cadillac and wearing aviators
SeeU in the passenger seat could be nice

Requesting anything with the Chaikas from Chaika and the Biblioprincesses from Dantalian like tea party or dressing up

This seems more like a job offer than a request.

>lactating
Disgusting

Hawaiian witch

You don't deserve her.

Look around you

Requesting Monaca taking it in the butt while making that face at the bottom.

Yeah, a lot of people giving and receiving pictures that have no true gain, monetary or other wise and one guy asking the artists that are doing this for fun to do what would normally be a paying job for free and basically trying to take advantage of an anonymous community.

More like a lot of people begging for free art.
Not that I disagree with you, but it's all the same.

The difference is that the other images are for personal use - something to look back on or fap or whatever. This user just wants free work he can market his shit with. That's like the people that ask for people do do free stuff for them and they'll "promote their blog" - they usually have 5 followers max and there is even less gain that drawing the other requests here.

Requesting messy Enigma paizuri

Requesting brainwashed Asahina trying to kill Naegi by smothering him in her tits.

Requesting more of Yukizome strapped to the chair, making erotic expressions and sweating and trying her hardest to somehow escape her binds.

Kuroha having her breasts fondled by Murakami, and she's smiling while holding 1000yen or taken further than just groping

Something like this?
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2412365

Something like that works perfectly fine.

Disk is cute

She's ok at best.

no u

requesting Vert, Noire, and Blanc as honey-bees like this.

Mine's cuter

How much could I expect a collage commission to cost for 6 waifus? It's definitely on the side of easier to draw as well.

Depends on the artist

Who are the waifus, what's the subject, and who's the artist? It all depends

Really depends on the artist.

What a great way to die...
Seconding.

Also full pic, in case anyone is curious
imgur.com/uoljzYD

I don't want to give away the subject but it's a famous photo I'd like to see done with waifus, so there's a clear reference and (in my non-artist opinion) there's not a whole lot going on in the sense that it shouldn't be super technically intensive to draw with action or detailed backgrounds or whatever. The waifus would probably be decided via signup, since it's slightly lewd and some might not be okay with that.
Haven't gone so far as deciding anything like that yet, I was just hoping that there's a price range I could expect with reasonably good quality.

Requesting Chisa naked apron.

What's the nature of it? All bull body? No complex costumes I'd imagine?

Damn this bitch has some balloons.

Here you go bastard.

>A commissioned collage that I'm not in
I don't care about it, wait a few hours for the wwd.

Do you draw hardcore H?

How much do you think such a comission would cost? Money is not the problem, i figured there would be people who'd like to share their art on the website and have another visibility channel.

Pretty much full body but from the back so no legs or anything, no clothes at all.

Where should i look for artists? I have no clue where would i have to look at besides deviantart and tumblr.

Nel in a sexier version of her white uniform please.

Dem tits

adding more precise suggestions for the "sexier" suit might give you more chances to get a delivery.

fight on nipah

>full body
>no legs
What

Like bare midriff, exposed cleavage, no pants or just short-shorts?

It's your request m8.

Sorry meant to say half body, nothing below the ass is shown, and it's from the back so no breasts or faces. I'm doing my best to be vague here to not say what it is

Rokuro from Sousei no Onmyouji wearing this outfit on the left

Sounds something explicitly sexual

Requesting Nero in the shirt on the right.

Requesting Yoko wearing a miniskirt instead of short shorts

Is that a problem? It's blueboard safe, so there shouldn't be an issue.

Yeah unless you say what it is exactly you're not getting my help on this.

Nothing wrong with it, I'm just predicting what it would be.

Amu Hinamori in the IM@S Sailor swimsuit, but with her Palm Tree Top hairstyle. Flat chested. I only need the front side.

Requesting Leroute showing off her body or just some lewds.

Yeah alright, I can just ask the artist themselves when it actually comes to it, I was just hoping for a general estimate.
It probably won't be for awhile, I'm curious if you have a guess.

Requesting Reinhard from Re:Zero going against Komaeda from DanganRonpa. Both are just standing in one spot while shit blows up and flies towards one another while missing them.

OR here, thank you drawbro.

You wouldn't happen to be the guy I was talking to, would you? Exactly how you described it.

Requesting a girl of your choice dodging a cumshot

Requesting Louise packing for her missionary trip to Africa. All she's taking is a bottle of personal lubricant and a one way ticket.

None of the girl I can think of have the reflexes.

Experience can replace reflexes. Like that one scene in Bible Black.

>tfw someone else is carrying on my legacy and isn't getting paid

I will carry the torch with you, my brother.

Which one?

From the original series, when the blonde girl is giving the guy a blowjob and moves aside at the last moment, so the cumshot misses her face.

might color these later but don't bet on it.

I tried

Happy National Coffee Day! The sweet/bitter nectar that helps us wake up for another horrible day at work!
So, just like beer day, gonna have to request cute girls drinking some nice, hot (or cold) coffee!

Requesting Bouya Harumichi riding on a giant crow - Tony would be best - with Yasu freaking out behind him.

I don't get it.

Cute witch(flower)!

You got paid to shitpost here?

Yes bb-tan!

This is some good shit!

Thanks a lot

>Nipple poking through

Very nice!

Oh shit, just found out I don't work tomorrow. Whose waifu will I draw first, I wonder?

Mine obviously.

What do you want to draw?

kawaii onnanokos

working on it

Don't encourage him.

>Don't draw
Calm down.

Requesting Laura biting the sheets as her ass gets fucked by the highest bidder
Bye-bye DB!

post that gif

The one with IRL Laura getting brutally prone-boned by a Turk?

>Bye-bye DB!
What? Do you mean me? Who're you?

Are you at the center of the next banking crisis that is unfolding this very second?

I can't wait for pity sketch Monday!

Woohoo!

No idea what your talking about. I guess that was an unfortunate coincidence.

I finished classes and get a week off so I'm ready to start drawing them waifus!

Its fall so its bear season. Time to draw waifus in cute teddie bear kigus, maybe...?

If you can find that in the wall of text that is now the way to request sure

I don't care what it is, just draw my waifu okay?

Jeez, someone is upset at people who do long requests so suddenly.

Requesting Frenda doing a split

Relax. You'll be back to your general scheduled programming of posting "bump" every few hours to keep this dead thread alive not too long from now.

If she's super cute, then maybe I will!

ramming speed

All waifus are cute

>scared of more than 2 lines of text
Spotted the murrikan

Its about time.

But she's pushing her vulva on a man's dickbulge like this
youtu.be/KdKvBRSx0_A
Watch from 22:42-22:48

The WWD is getting pretty corpse-like too.

I agree, the question was kinda moot~
Although mine is the cutest, I'm willing to accept "also cute" waifus.

Oh my, this is quite nice!

Not OR but super cute!
Loved the constellations witch.

Holy fuck my dick

I'd like to please request Goblin Slayer (the man in armour) with his helmet removed, revealing that he's Ryan Gosling from the movie "Drive". If the other members of the party are also in the scene reacting with surprise like in the second picture that'd be cool too, although not necessary. Thanks!

It's more about time, time spent reading +100 walls of text of fetishes could be best spent drawing. That's why I usually just ctr+f certain words or just draw for someone who makes a simple request.

Draw Maihime please
Use her sword too if you like

Good thing my waifu is an expert when it comes to dicks.

It's so drawfags can have variety when it comes to drawing waifus.

Requesting a picture of Karna, thirsty, spotting Jinako's 'lemonade' and drinking it only to discover it isn't lemonade

Also, Jinako wearing a Zero Suit or Eva plugsuit

Use her sword to draw her?

>moot
Who?

requesting lolidom with a lewd legal loli.

Wakemeupinside.gif

Way to early

Done with luv

Wow, that was fast. Almost as fast as the rate which the DB is collapsing. Thanks!

I still believe you...

Can you draw getting fucked by a black man with a big dick and loving it?
I'm not a cuck, I'm black if that matters

Darkie go back to Africa ooga booga

Fucking amazing.

>girl who thinks of herself as an elite soldier, being all submissive and taking it in the ass
This is my fetish

Who?

probably rikka,
or some other eroge waifu.

requesting komachi ono of kochikame in the same position as this latin cop

requesting more drawfag tans

List of waifus familiar with dicks?

Please do not objectify me.

No worries and nah I'm not

>This but with a dick

Speaking of WWD. Which reference image of my waifu should i use?
Too many references or just simple

Preferably a reference that shows her from different angles and displays all the elements of her design.

Give 1 (one) request

wefi?

Love yourself.

actually...

Draw a moe apple

Are there anime girl versions of these?

Requesting Zenet Surrow in shibari, in this pose gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2943104

More references: bakugan.wikia.com/wiki/Zenet_Surrow/Image_Gallery

Niiiiice.

This is really fucking good

Girls getting hardcore vanilla loving

Charlotte and Laura burning Euros for warmth

>bare legs
>bare feet
>nopan
>skirt
My cock has never been so hard.

Very nice

What's that on her cheek?

Moe is not for LEWD

Was there ever a sign up for that zombie collage way back when? anyone have a link?

That was lewder than expected

Requesting scantily clad Georgette

Nice, man.

Requesting someone wrap up HTT like the girl on the right.
Since there's five of them, feel free to do it in SD as well

Are you ready~?

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=drawfag-tan

Why is it brown instead of red?

because rotten

Because its a butt apple.

>Thicc Mimifag-tan
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=33519

Requesting more thicc drawfags.

Aye aye, captain!

Effie with black sclera and as a full-dom but with a hint of gentleness, like a succubus.

Requesting Kokkuri-san using google like that one Sachiko pic
you know the one

Faster

>famous photo I'd like to see done with waifus
Are you the guy who commissioned this one?

how does the WWD look at requesting an animation/gif?

No, I've never commissioned any collages or stuff that isn't my waifu before.

Probably a smaller chance of it getting done because it's a lot more work, but it has happened on occasion.

This one!

Requesting more source and adaptation versions of girls together

Okay i think i will include a request like that in my wall of text

You're basically requesting something much harder so don't be too expectant, but nobody's gonna shitpost you for requesting it or anything. Or maybe they will, who knows, people get shitposted for a lot of things these days.

I find abhorrent, asking for a colored pic is too much even, be happy with what you get. Commission that kinda stuff

LED Mirage mecha musume girl please and thank you?

but why is asking openly offensive? if the artists dont wanna do it they just won't

You're getting shitposted, famalamadingdam.

Asking for color drawings only is one thing, because it comes off as arrogant and pompous, but there are a lot of fun, cute things that can only be done with animation.

I see, that's why you animate?

f-fug

I'm not good with words, but like the user said
it comes off as arrogant and pompous.
also, please notice I start with ''I find'' so that's just my opinion bro

Can't be any worse than SI requests, or collages that aren't even regarded as deliveries.
Go for it.

Requesting more heart mouths

Does Cred Forums take OC?

Need some feedback on character design. Still WIP, though this is a general take on all her outfits an whatnot. Tell me what you like, what you don't like, etc...

and most importantly, how it reads, as in, what her design conveys to you about her character.

2/2

I hope I'm not a nuicence. Just need some general feedback on design. I'm still playing around with this one, same questions as the last one.

>Does Cred Forums take OC?
No. Fuck off

Reminds me of Lana and Sol Badguy

>Sol Badguy

Is it the color scheme?

She's cute.
Rude.

>OC

Not really. But while I like the style and art of the girl, I think all her outfits are garbage personally. Except for the one in the top middle with the hat and the one right to right of it. Japan often forgets, but remember that sometimes simple is best.

Based on only personal experience, I would consider at most 30 a character. so 180 total. If you wanted some insanely detailed hair styles or hair accessories, since you don't have any complicated clothes, maybe 50 tops per character. I don't think you have to break the bank for a half body drawing.

She's pretty cute. I feel like the entire top row of outfits suit her really nicely. She seems like a tough, but kind hearted sort of girl

I like how they look, specially the girl's eyes, but I don't think this is the proper thread for this.

Sup Sol

>forgot the dude

I generally like the vibe you're going for with him. He's not nearly as overdesigned as the chick, and most of the outfits I could see working. The only thing that bugs me is >no shoes

But to be honest, the personality of the characters is 70% of what suits them outfitwise. What's this for? If it's like a video game or manga or something where they have established personalities it'd be a lot easier to give an opinion.

Noted. Thanks for the tips. I'll try to simplify her main outfit some more, which is the first one. The hat one I like a lot too. It's more of the "start of the story" type thing, based on what I've written.

Cute is good. Cal is mean to give that off a bit. Tough and kind-hearted, yeah, that's defo her vibe. I don't wanna say she's a Tsundere, cause she's not exactly, and I don;t like following archetypes, but she does have a lot of contrast to her personality.

Cool ok. Calliope is the MC, so if people are liking her design and the art style, then mission accomplished with her.

I'll work more on the guy. Sol Badguy is good, since that's one of his main inspirations, but I also don't want him to be a Sol ripoff, esp since he's more like Mugen in terms of personality.

Ok Cred Forums, that's perfect. Thanks a bunch I appreciate the feedback. I'll pop by some day and draw some waifus, since people liked my art style.

If there's a specific thread for it, I'd like it if you told me. It just didn't feel right to make my own thread and attention whore like that.

/jp/ usually has an OC thread more fit for your needs manlyspirit. But I don't think there's one up right now.

And the body build I guess.

Comic I'm making where I kinda break the Hero's journey and other tropes.

Girl is a homoculus, and the Muse of Epic Poetry, hence her name, she's the MC. She's becomes a mage apprentice of sorts. Story mostly follows her. It's a lighthearted adventure with heavy dramatic moments from time to time a la HxH and One Piece. I'm going with a shounen battle manga type genre, but I'm breaking a lot of common tropes seen there. I guess it'd really be seinen due to a lot of content. It also take a lot of inspiration from western media, as much from eastern as from western, that's why I'm calling it a comic and not a manga.

Guy is the """Hero""" he's a rougish anti-hero, badass kinda like Sol and Mugen, fights with Martial Arts.

Maybe that board.

Nice knowing Cred Forums is not a requirement for the drawthreads

Not looking for art critique, I need the opinion of non artists.

Eyyy. Thanks dude. I'll keep that in mind for the future.

It never was

Sounds cool. Any place I can follow it?

proof?

Calm down.

Well, Thats my handle, ManlySpirit

You can follow me on Instagram, Tumblr, dA, and I think that's it. I post art there, but when I start making comics I'll be notifying all my followers. Should be sometime around next year. I just wanna improve my drawing before I start actually publishing anything.

And yeah, it'll all be free to read online. So no worries.

At least he isn't asking for his OC to be drawn.

>See weekend request ideas
>Practically all the same article of clothing
I guess I should just add a winter coat in that mix.

im just gonna request what i do every week, seasonal requests bore me.

>winter coat
WEAK

I think I'll just request what I've wanted for a while. Corruption of my waifu, with womb tattoo, heart pupils, many condoms and a slutty outfit that shows off lots of her skin
I fucking wish

This should go in /jp/'s OC thread, though it hasn't been up for awhile so I'm not sure if they stopped doing it for some reason or just that no one has bothered to make a new thread in the last couple months.

Better than SI requests, those are things that make me regret the WWD ever existing.

Who?

I won't be requesting again this week so someone else feel free to make the thread tonight.

I'm interested in knowing who you are, and not for harmful reasons, but you probably won't believe that.

People say that my waifu looks like a turboslut. Doushio?

Just stay on your board then.

Anyway, pay attention at 5:30 CST/6:30 EST/ 3:30 PST

Doubt the artist is here but thank you for the Raphtalia drawing a couple threads ago!

What?

I don't like corruption but I like womb tattoos, heart pupils, and slutty outfits.

I don't like womb tattoos but I like corruption, heart pupils, and slutty outfits.

I think he wants the wwd faggots that complain about the very thread they're in to fuck off

All of that are disgusting, except the heart pupils and the outfit.

I know you probably mean well, but that is a loaded question, and answering would mean seeing some never ending shitposting. Oh well

>I like womb tattoos, heart pupils, and slutty outfits.
But my waifu is so pure that her wearing those things might as well be corruption already

I think user was telling me to fuck off since I won't be requesting but didn't bother linking my post.

You could do it privately, if you want.

I'm sure people feel the same about you. Maybe one day you'll be able to get off your high horse and meet some of them.

I assume she's a really moe moe girl

Tomorrow I'll make the lewdest request I've ever made. I hope it goes well.

which waifus deserve duct taped mouths?

>I assume she's a really moe moe girl
Not really, she's a normal girl. I guess compared to me she's really pure

Mine, but only if she punishes me for it afterwards.

Have you gotten your new simplified™ references made?

Which waifus would look best with womb tattoos?

Mio

Good evening!

Good morning!
Requesting any of these 3 milfs wearing Wicke's outfit and glasses:

1 - Hoshizora Ikuyo
2 - Iori Rinko
3 - Katsuragi Mari

Why would I care about whether or not that one sperg draws her? I've seen his art, nothing special.

Two of the other girls in my waifu's series have womb tattoos. I'm glad my waifu doesn't.

Someone was making a fit over how most references were completely clogged.

That's what I'm asking for here You're not that guy that just photoshops tape, are you?

>Good evening!

>Good morning!

Haha oh wow! Need to check my fucking copy paste skills

She's not that annoying

Long hair + big breasts

That annoying fuck was actually an artist? Link to his stuff?

>You're not that guy that just photoshops tape, are you?
I am, but I'm not in the mood

reptileye

He did the same shit in Cred Forums except in reverse, screaming about how everyone wasn't providing enough references. Dude is crazy.

who?

Mine doesn't but she got drawn that way.

Any better Mine out there, anime experts?

He denied that. Might as well give him the benefit of the doubt.

Isn't that the guy who draws lewds of waifus when the requester doesn't want it and curses every other word like he's straight out of Cred Forums?

Ignore him, he's just being autistic over dumb Discord drama.

You need proof.

With a womb tattoos and pointless clothing.

That wasn't him. The guy complaining about too complex refs ended up drawing Lion near the end of the thread.

who was she?

>Requester didn't want it
You mean like rori throwing "cutelewds" to random requests?

there should be more gag kissing requests

rori is an exception of course :^)

I skipped some details, hope that's okay with you.

What's wrong with cute pictures of yourself with your wife/husband?
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=user
You don't wish you had something like this?

You mean like waifus tripping and falling on their Anons, ending in a kiss?

>bondage is my fetish
>got ignored every second
This is the punishment I get for not learning to draw.
Or throwing money at someone to do it for me.

You talking shit about my drawfu?

no, its just the usual "accuse person you dont like of making anonymous shitposts without any proof"

Oh no. I find SIs to be embarrassing as hell.

I wish Boa still did bondage.

Why, though?

You're begging for drawings. Do you really want to go down the rabbit hole of "embarrassing" shit?

Ch2o is your drawfu, tamafag.
You two timing bastard

>not having waifus trying to have perverted conversations while their mouths are taped shut

Asking for drawings of myself together with my cartoon girlfriend crosses the line for me.

But what if I'm not tamafag?

Then you have an absurdly low tolerance.

But whatever, not like I give a shit. It makes me happy and other people's opinions are irrelevant.

What if you were married? You wouldn't want photos of yourself together? I mean, you are married to your waifu, right?

I've seen a few videos on pornhub of gagged girls giving handjobs, anybody want to request that?

That just seems uninspired.

I'd still fap if it was made well

Just came up with an idea! Combine it with

why not have a second gag collage, but make it like the butt collage and instead of just plain tape the gags act as nametags?

So it's acceptable to request porn in the wwd?

>search pixiv
>find brand new very high quality picture of waifu
>look at artist's other works
>almost entirely male/fujo stuff

You do it so I know who keeps asking these stupid questions.

Post it.

This. I mean look at how cute this is drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=64251#

You can, it's just I'll blacklist if I find you.

I'm just wondering, since requesting that stuff seems to be a "bad thing" in here.

Nah, I only like to brag anonymously. I'm not like Mirafag.

People get shitposted for drawing in a drawthread. You really shouldn't care that much about what people here think.

Who has the most/cutest SI deliveries? I'm curious.

confused or undecided? I'd like to see that.

a tape gag would prevent drool and cum from exiting the mouth

What, he doesn't take commissions anymore, or he doesn't want to do that anymore?

Because if it's something else, I'll gladly throw moneys at him for it

vampire and succubus chicks now that I think about it

If it'd be ok to ask, could I have a picture of Yasuna being a typical teenager girl (starbucks,cellphones, things like that) or wearing one of the masks from Slipknot or Mushroomhead

should a tape gag be slapped on like a spanking and pressed on like a fondle?

>dead thread is dead
where is everyone?

>so many ideas that will never be drawn

Like a lot of other people here, man.

Especially the ones with womb tattoos. Such a shame really

the name tag gag idea could take off in the WWD thread

Mirafag redeemed themselves to me today.
She might also be the first autonomous robot

I want my waifu to gag me.

What?

>draw head
>draw girl
>draw tape
>put name on said tape
>move on

It seems easy if you think about it.

Fuck womb tattoos. I want my waifu like this.

Discord shit. Do yourself the favor and don't involve yourself. I regret reading all that stupid garbage.

there is a problem of keeping tag gags the same length while the waifus have differently spelled names that could fill up said gag. How do you space their names right?

>would tape gags have more flavor to them if they had lipstick marks thus giving the idea a waifu had to kiss another girl and took it

Food for thought

I don't get the appeal of this.

sage limit!

If the picture shows her fertilized eggs.

Eh, looks okay but doesn't stir me.

Why not uteral lights?

>a woman wants to throw up semen, but a gag is stopping her from doing it and she doesn't want to swallow

>waifu had to kiss another girl
Unf yes please. How deep was the kiss?

X-rays can be harmful, you know. She shouldn't be doing that without some kind of lead protecting gear.

Waifu like this is what I want the most.

as deep and long as you want it, user. Gag kissing should be requested more often.

Would poster IDs improve the WWD? Serious question.

Panchira?

Absolutely.

Remember the freakout on April Fools?

mirafag defended her friend in the discord and called the mod out knowing that she would probably get banned.
I can respect that, even if she is a gurofag.

Serious answer, yes and no. It'd remove a lot of problems but cause a small few in the long run.

so is anyone going to request tag gags in this week's WWD?

Wokada draws the best heels.

No, because decent posters would get busted for the slightest thing, and shitposters would use smartphones or proxies to begin with.

No. It'd just turn into Cred Forums.

Well garbage does cling together after all. Doesn't really surprise me that a gurofag and someone who threatened to draw NTR of other people's waifus over some stupid argument would stick with one another.

Bump limit!

All that jazz

why isn't gagging with name tags a thing?

Who was the latter?

That along with the toenail polish and strappy heels. And the smile and blush.

ssf

What in the world even happens in that Discord? You guys sound stupid in there.

it would make baiting less effective but the usuals would still find a way to shitpost incessantly

Someone who got their words taken out of context because someone couldn't take criticism and miofag bans/chases out anyone who disagrees

i.imgur.com/OVCGHrZ.gifv
This with waifus

I blame Ojii not caring at all and letting things go wild. He's only the owner of it so he can get attention for it being his server.

Miofag is a retard and a hypocrite. Just what the fuck did you expect out of his little Cuckcord

>None of the waifufags that I like act like dicks
A wondrous feeling

Yes! I want that so much. Damn now I'm sweating just thinking about her doing that

I can't imagine the context where torture porn and ntr is an applicable joke about other people's waifus but then again I actually have one unlike some of you.

>Got chased out of the WWD.
>was bummed.
>be a general refugee.
>start drawing my own stuff again.
>read early morning thread for WWD drama.

mfw

>highest bidder isn't Charlotte Dunois

Wrong! Do it again!

tldr of discord drama?
I thought ssf was cool.

I'm pretty sure she meant it in a not literal sense to prove a point. I don't think she was actually saying she was going to. The person who was triggered is triggered by everything. It was the guy who also freaked out on the daughteru shit and countless other things.

In that case good for Mirafag. I'm sick of hearing of this daughterufag. I hope she curb stomped him

Sounds like Mirafag and SSF are buddies, and Miofag becomes some autist and bans them both for something.

stupid argument over a /u/ channel
people get angry
ssf threatens to draw fucked up shit of other people's waifus
people suck ssf's dick because they're so nice and so friendly and slurp slurp slurp

If you ever doubted you could get away with literally fucking anything you can toss that idea away.

ssf is a petty fuck that requests on the weekends solely out of spite, I have no doubt they'd draw something like that.

Isn't SSF the one who makes lolsoedgy castration jokes all the time? Or is that someone else?

>stupid argument over a /u/ channel
Details?

>discord
Pure autism.

/u/ channel gets made
someone asks why the fuck there's thirty billion channels and why there needs to be another
argument starts over a fucking channel

Yes.

I'd jerk off ssf's dick over Miofag, because she draws and Miofag does fuck all.

I feel like the only people who bring it up are the ones who shitpost about it being bad.

That's me, I think. The banana one?

I'm literally laughing at you idiots right now. I've never seen so much drama over literally nothing. You guys are fucking fools, man. Grow up, this isn't grade school.

>because she draws

Let's not get carried away and say things we don't mean.

>discord had a channel for dicks
>people asked for a yuri channel and got one
>someone cried about it and was told to fuck off
>they start posting ntr
>ssf tells them to fuck off or she'll draw whatever they post with their waifu
>ssf gets banned
>Mirafag defends ssf because they're buddies
>miofag goes mad with power
>miofag thinks he's the joker from the new movie.

I think it's impossible at this point. There's too many internet identities, cliques and personal vendettas for this snowball of autism to ever stop rolling.

TEACHER, TEACHER, user KEPT REQUESTING AFTER A COLLAGE!

Hey, say all you want. It's still better than a frenchie that does nothing.

>they start posting ntr
Wait what? Of who?

Why don't you just go join and learn and then leave? Moddie here bans all this kind of shit.

Generic yuri ntr for the sole sake of triggering people.
>Fuck with people
>cry when they punch you

How to join?

It's the funniest thing cause there is no "teacher"

here comes anastasiafag and lilyfag to suck that sweet ssf dick
you guys want cuteguro???

>ssfdefender and didn't get named
Sad.

Put the gun down miofag.

>lilyfag
He doesn't even talk in there

;_;

did you make sure to leave like a big baby

>Namedrops
Oh fuck

No because I'm a foreverlurker for juicy drama.

is there anyone that actually took miofag seriously and aren't just playing nice to avoid getting banned?

>lilyfag
Wow. You didn't even get the right person.

Let's be honest, everyone in the server plays nice because my god some of you are so fucking stupid but you never shut up ever. Either everyone's restraining themselves or some of you have the patience of saints to be in that shithole every damn day.

what the fucking lel is this.

It's not blindlily, but it's the guy that always make joint commissions with anastasiafag. You rarely see the two commission something separately.

Cute people with their cute wives.

Now now, Jimmy. Nobody likes a little snitch.

pssst, user, I heard you know of some cheap chinese artists to commission! Can you hit a brotha up?

Me on the left.

seriously?

You never talked to me once before this and now you're asking? Fuck off

Yes, seriously. That right there is an image of me, and my cute wife.

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=64458

We're friends Riasfag
Please

>black boy has his arm around white girls shoulder
>white boi literally overshadowed by black bull
Get this cuck shit out of my thread.

that's fucking sad