Expected to be shown more insight in the game industry and the process of making games

>Expected to be shown more insight in the game industry and the process of making games
>Got K-on in an office

Why is this otaku pandering shit allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's bad because it's something it's not

>otaku pandering
did you even watch the show?

video games were a mistake

> K-On!: Dropped within 5 minutes
> New Game! Haven't dropped
Comparing New Game! to K-On! is disparaging.

What programs are they using in New Game besides Adobe Maya?

Visual Studio. Ahagon's apparently using C#.

>expects to learn something from an anime

Would you really want to watch a series where most of the coders are doing lots of overtime on salary, and instead of dinner with family or at restaurant they have to get snacks from the vending machine. Alongside the level designers and 3D artists who receive very little recognition for their individual work and are basically working like it's the only job they'll ever have because when you can't showcase your individuality and creativity as an artist in a corporate setting the opportunities for you to work for another company are slim unless it's a fresh/new studio that is hungry for anyone who is experienced.

>Video games are like sausages, it is better not to see them being made. - Otto von Bismarck

Here's your insight:
>our next milestone is in a week and we have to add this retarded feature because our publisher says so
>wow, look at all these brilliant ideas that are half finished that we have to cut to make our deadline
>running through doors repeatedly to see how the camera behaves for two weeks straight
>i used to love working on the game but now we've got to get it ready to ship and there are so many checklists to go over that i hate life
>50 hour work week at the bare minimum
>designers constantly fighting with animators over timings
>we just discovered 20 edge cases in how this mechanic interacts with everything else that we manually have to check for and respond to
>god damn it someone broke the build again
>do i give this variable a 50 character name that other people can understand or a shorter one that only i will understand
>the rockets are fucking up because you tried to make them do something using the main physics system instead of the projectile physics system
>i have no idea how that algorithm gives you a square root but it works

I think it was a little more relevant than K-on at least. Like the only music related things they did in K-on was... going to a music shop.

Please kill yourself if you hated K-On!

Good, fuck GAEMZ and 'gamer' culture.

everything else aside this really is on you for not having basic common sense. I mean really, it's cute girls floating and surrounded by sweats, why the fuck would it not be moe moe

you might as well complain about gundam having robots

We will get doujin game dev insight soon.

Fuck off back to where you came from

>watching a bunch of miserable neckbeards would have made for a good anime

>>Expected to be shown more insight in the game industry and the process of making games
How fucking long have you been watching anime? 4 months?

He probably saw Sore ga Seiyuu and now expects every moeshit about work to be like that

It is possible.

Well, you must realize that if it was about hardcore depiction of video game making:

1) Aoba wouldn't have been hired or put to do anything significant this late in the game's production
2) Everything else would be as fun as watching you sit on your ass all day and shitpost on Cred Forums

Child labor should be banned.

>otaku pandering
>did you even watch the show?
>All females
>no males
>no males working
>otaku
O-Okay.

Which newgame would you get drunk and impregnate?

Cute girls making games is better than cute girls """working""".

Where you actually expecting that from a "cute girls doing cute thing" anime!

Junior concept artist here, just an insight

I spend 3 years studying illustration, and when I first worked most of the job i had were painting meager things like rocks, trees, textures and background concept to show the art director. Only after a while they trusted me with designing characters and such. My friend spend 3 years learning professional modelling with maya and zbrush, no way in hell they'd trust an 18 years old kid who learned maya through a book in a few weeks to do her job. Also character designer and modeller is 2 different jobs, unless your company is extremely small.

[Spoiler]But I enjoy the series, it was simplified but a lot of parts they get right, I wish I worked in a lesbian company[/spoiler]

I can tell you're lying because success in the industry has everything to do with your folio and nothing to do with your age/qualifications

Rekt

Im not saying age has something to do with it, but companies won't bother to accept you if you doesn't already master the basic of the program. But you're right, portofolio is everything when you apply.

All of them.

Hifumi so hard. But I know she could easily outdrink me. Doushio?

Think they're using corral painter, on windows 7

Why shouldn't it?

>expecting a series explicitly focusing on a newbie character designer, joining the character design team towards the end of a game's development cycle, to give you insight into the wider process of game development

Excel.

Clip Studio Paint + Wacom Cintiq/Intuous.

What's with the bulge in the pants?

Her vulva is puffy and swollen from the excitement of being watched by so many lewd eyes and waiting to be forcefully impregnated.

Also they'd all be fat ugly utterly insufferable beardie men instead of cute girls.

>Expected to be shown more insight in the game industry
>Kirara show

Reminds me of a comment i read around may:

>Well, sometimes finding the bug is just the beginning of hell.

When you realize the bug is a maggot that originates from a corpse lying around.
You know you have to clean this shit up, but you also have vultures that need it to feed, so you have to find a solution where you clean up the corpse and still keep the vultures fed.
But what if the vultures aren't the only things that depend on it? You need to track down everything that might die if the corpse is gone.
Better yet, you need a solution that doesn't involve vultures and whatnot, so your code can stay as clean as possible.
So you go tell your boss that you'll need 3 more months to rewrite the whole thing, but he tells you there's no budget and you only have 2 weeks.
You build an elaborate feeding contraption instead, that dispenses food to anything that might need it, so you can at least get rid of the corpse and its bugs.
Later you realize there's another place where vultures feed off a corpse and you need another one of your contraptions, just because your boss didn't let you rewrite the whole code.
And the worst part: You finally get some vacation. When you're back, you notice that your program is suddenly full of bugs, because your elaborate feeding contraption had a bug of its own, and somebody tried to fix it by bypassing the feeding mechanism, making the food constantly spilling on the floor and the maggots are all back.

Did I mention it's hell?

Huge camel toe. Like a massive moose knuckle.

I have always felt that if you beat the shit out of Rin and dragged her to an alley and raped her she would not report it

This is dyke company
this is probably how a bunch of retarded flatcockers would run a company

>got K-on in an office

And this is bad why? That's a compliment for any SOL show.

That's Hifumi. She's too autistic to consider talking to someone about it. She'll find a way to blame herself.

Rin would just turn straight.

Ah, fellow gamedev I see. Central eurofagian developer here, production departament and ex-tester/test-lead.

This shit gets even more serious sometimes:
>works 12h a day, 7 days a week for past 7 months in crunch
>initial ceritification deadline is due next week
>just got a 7th report of a rare (1/100) case of physics (nvidia tech) crashing down during co-op 4 people match on xbox360
>we know we have to fix it before deadline - all the test team internally is on it, trying to at least get that with all the debug turned on on devkits (testkits were crashing down due to out of memory)
>one person gets that, he literally almost sooils his pants from savage laughter
>debugger crashes down in between getting the log and dumping a callstack
>we are in square #1
>for the next week, 12 people build massive autotest network out of devkits, construct an "autocrashing fuk yeah map" that runs in 0.2fps on the devkits, contain projectiles on physics running wild, mob spawning, ragdoll gibbing, etc
>map runs in a separate room with that one tester still on guard, waiting to fucking run for his life when crash happens
>after 60h the crash happens on 3 different rigs, we get logs and callstacks that are decoded
>one physics programmer gets handed a plane ticket to Zurich after a 11h day at work, a laptop powerfull enough to run the game, access to repositiry by a vpn and a "yes" from the folks from nvidia that they will fix the problematic dll that was causing the crash instead of our code

And all went well with 2 more months of crunch for 12-14h a day and patch 0.
Costs were multiple families destroyed, relationships ended, alcoholism in a workplace and a diet of sushi each day for two months in an entire programmer and testing teams, as we had a sushi place downstairs from the studio and that was the only borderline betwen quitting the studio and continuing to ship for all of us.

>utterly insufferable beardie men
Those tend to be the chillest with the best senses of humour.

She would probably just lay there silently until someone found her

There are no women in New Game. The characters represent the inner self-images of depressed and dejected male nerds. If the characters acted like women, the anime would be a lot less fun: dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Don't remind me of how they ruined the art style in the anim.

is dis nigga for real?

>not posting the image.

It's explained in the manga. Aoba does have two roles (character designer and 3D modeler), and she answers to two bosses (Kou and Hifumi respectively).

What kind of natzi workplace has people working all day all night with no overtime pay. Thank god I live in a country where that would be illegal.

Every country is like that.

Working salary is basically just slave labour when you need to stay late.

I wish that they had at least shown some more insight on the life of being in the gaming industry, though I knew all hope was lost when they threw in lesbians.

You can make anonymous notices about such illegal practices. If you gather enough evidence you can even sue the company (and in America get quite a lot in damages).
t. uni student who knows almost nothing about this

I'm so glad this pairing became official after all.

Nothing is official.

>Earlobe petting
L-Lewd.

My cute wife Aoba is wondering whether this is yuri. Is it?

Why is Umiko so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

Did you even watch the show?

>hasn't seen K-On!
lurk for 2 years before posting

Hifumi does dress like she's asking for it.

Cred Forumsを帰て”ください”

kill yourself

>wants diversity
>there must black astronauts
>there must be genderfluid muslim refugees

This is truly an SJW

Genderfluid sounds like something you put in a car engine

>no males
I know. Isn't it great?

Yes nigger. Get the fuck out.

Just watch Stella no Mahou then