Storytime: Konjiki no Gash!! AKA Zatch Bell: Volume 23 Part 2

Thread 2 for Volume 23 because we didn't finish

Opening 1: youtube.com/watch?v=I0Ir4LL9Bkc
Opening 2: youtube.com/watch?v=_aMy1lJsRtE
Opening 3 (current): youtube.com/watch?v=ezEO8ekCfIw

Previous dead threads: pastebin.com/2GY7H7NU
Previous active threads:
Volume 17: Volume 18: Volume 19: Volume 20: Volume 21: Volume 22: Volume 23, thread 1:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BqFftJDXii0
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm18574995
youtube.com/watch?v=BooDupEyp84
youtube.com/watch?v=VYyTdNLTeT8
exhentai.org/g/585429/c10d2e7b0f/
youtube.com/watch?v=PsHmEQ5HcEw
boards.fireden.net/a/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/Konjiki.No.Gash!!/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=o_K6PrEi_c4
youtube.com/watch?v=b5rmXIp4-KE
youtube.com/watch?v=fO5nwuk3TA4
zatchbell.wikia.com/wiki/Zatch_Bell_Wiki
youtube.com/watch?v=sj0TCj4pZ_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHERE'S THE FUCKING KISSU

RIP best boy.

it's time

First for glorious smile

REMINDER THAT EVEN THOUGH MOST OF THIS THREAD WILL BE DISSCUSION AND NOT A DUMP THAT YOU STILL NEED TO USE SPOILER TAGS FOR SPOILERS

F for Won Lei.

F

That's so lewd for a Shonen.

We could have finished

F

I wonder if we'll cross over into a second thread when Kiyomaro comes back

It's page 10 right now

>mfw you can't save that smile

>yfw this scene

Yeah, the tension would've been great for this volume.

With all that buildup and amazing action? I think we might just reach over into three.

RIP Unko Tintin ;-;7

Fuck man. I'm getting all misty eyed over here.

F, died without showing Megumi his phoenix.

Oh shit here it comes

They fucked on a daily basis.

;_;

F

I wish won lei had actually died here

That was a thick fucking door,

F

That's my only solace.
Also man, we totally could have ginished on the other thread.

Damn this fucking page

Truly he was a protecting king

BECAUSE THE OTHER PAGES OF SADNESS WEREN'T ENOUGH, AM I RIGHT
FUCK YOU RAIKU YOU PIECE OF SHIT

That was really hard.

You heatless monster

>▶
C'mon Raiku you can't keep doing this

perfect time for hooker girlfriends, raiku-sensei

Well I'm dead. This has killed me. Fuck I did not need this, Jesus why is this so sad?

Holy crap that's a massive change

Oh yeah. I forgot this was one the first pages that got me interested in Gash Bell. I still read the last volume every now and then.

Fug

let him do the hair chucks, editor-san

EFF

RIP Won Lei. You Protected the people and person you cared most about. You may not be king but damn if you weren't a good protector.

Wew, the jobber is finally dead.
Poopdick did nothing wrong.

That editor doesn't know the meaning of fun

This is no more silly than what he actually did.

That woulda explained why Banikis was in there

Suzy time.

Honestly this makes about as much sense as hiding inside his body.

Unko Tintin get out of Cred Forums

Raiku do you not know what you've done to us? why are you fucking making jokes at a time like this you son of a bitch.

Find me an emotional serene chinese music for this chapter, Cred Forums.

LEEEEEEEEEEEEIZAAAAAA

so, no donutdemons today?

Yeah we could have finished in the other thread

F

I'm guessing OP wanted post-dump discussion

Well, too late now

And with pics to spare

You rang?
youtube.com/watch?v=BqFftJDXii0

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm18574995

Can't say Riou isn't conscious of Oral Hygiene.

Nah he was just weak.

Nah I just didn't think i'd be able to finish

We need her now more than ever

Is Unko Tintin related to Belgium E.O or something? They might be brothers or something

Probably. Would have been cutting it close

I forgot how sad this shit was. Fuck.

End of volume 23

I still say he looks too orange here. Altho the armor looks better here than in the anime

>crying gash
It's like he knew all along.

>Even Suzy is upset

Fuck no one can save us from this now.

Thanks OP.

What country you're from?

office Augusta is now blocked in the US.

This turned out to be one hell of a volume.
Thanks for dumping this. I've been wanting to get around to reading this for a long time and having a daily thread has been really helpful for me.

>tfw no Vulcan in forever

Sherry looks weird without her vertical rolls, but Having a hidden weapon in them seems pretty neat.

Now it's official. Thanks OP

youtube.com/watch?v=BooDupEyp84

So my mind wasn't playing tricks on me after all
I knew that I had read some Gash doujin with these two at some point in time

Much thanks.

I love that page so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=VYyTdNLTeT8

They better have the sweetest fucking doujinshi I swear to god,

>exhentai.org/g/585429/c10d2e7b0f/
F

Oh, OP here also, forgot to say:

I'M STILL WAITING FOR THE user WHO HAS THE ARTBOOK TO COME BACK

and on that note, does anybody happen to have any good fanart or offcial art that's not in these volumes that they can post?

I have a few wallpapers that the official site had but that's about it

Latin America ;)
It's that song from 5cm/s. But have another since I feel like fucking with you~
youtube.com/watch?v=PsHmEQ5HcEw
I'm not crying, you're crying.

I remember seeing art of won lei sitting with crossed legs and gash sitting in his lap doing trhe same that I think was official that I can't find either

Now we have posts and images to spare to post reaction images taken from this volume's pages.

Ha

Hey, so uh

How are they gonna get up from that platform now

The party will come back for them.

They either can make a human rope to the door or they can pull some yuri physics bullshit that won't work since there's no yuri involved.
So human rope it is.

Give it up OP, artbook user is never coming back.

The wall is gone, they can go back and probably find another way to the liver.

Did the demon god feel so bad for these two he put that magical memories orb thing on the book?

;_;

I'm still waiting for that one user who was talking about making a table top game based on this. Where'd that asshole go?

RIP

Hell, post anything good prior to this chapter.

This page still made me shit brick and laughing at the same time.

>inb4 he shows up as the last volume is being dumped

Nah it was the magic of their unborn child

I wonder how Faudo reacted to feeling a giant explosion inside of him.

>getting low res pics from mangareader
>when we got a perfectly good thread on the archives with that same pic in higher res right in OP's post
Come on man

Just made this. Have made a few faces over the weeks. I'll post what I got.

With a burp, probably

>must've been from the whale

It's the image I saved long ago. I forgot how bad it is.

How hard would Won Rei murder Unko if he had said that shit about Lee Yen?

We probably wouldn't be crying our eyes out like we are right now.

and then here's this thing I found that IDK what it's from

Still my favorite side character.

The cook should've been a main party member, then again that would've been too OP

Gash Bell Brotherhood when?

Imagine how glorious it is.

#tintinsoutforwonlei

>barefoot Kiyo
>Level 261 Baou Zakeruga
This is technically spoilers, but not really

cuck

This is the best one from previous chapter

>looking that liquid tube in utter despair because your friends died and didn't make it
>instead a panties comes down

holy fuck.......

I know the song. I normally listen to masayoshi miyazaki but now I can't.

Can you tell me which country exactly so that I can use it as a proxy?

one more time one more chance

I'm buttmad enough to reply to this dude because I wasn't there at that point.
AFAIK the Faudo events are happening one year after Leo's tribe teleported Faudo, so it's conceivable that they'd have saved up energy for far longer than that. It seems like the biggest trump card in the Demon World other than spoiler.

I know the song's name ;_; . What country are you from?

Which latin american country?

baka baka
Colombia

Not him but hueland and it works for me just fine.

K ty!

Not that user but I'm in Canada and its available for me, not sure why amerifat is blocked

Thanks guys.

It didn't use to be blocked but apparently it is now.

I wanna be just like the cook when I grow up.

Are there Kiyo oni faces in the anime, other than the Unko Tintin one?
I'm asking about the zakeruspam, I need to see that animated

Two more down.

Oh no, it only gets worse

So why is that one spoiler guy Clear so different in this pic? It's fucking unnerving.
Is it supposed to be a pic after the war?

Good night, sweet prince.

There's a reason but the reason is spoilers

I remember when I told my sister Won Lei got his book burned fighting a giant skeleton pirate with a duck for a penis and she thought I was joking.

And finishing with how we all feel right now

If the demons left something behind, what becomes of that object?

I doubt anything other than the demons and their clothing on them gets sent back, else the lithographs wouldn't have stayed

You found a demon waiting in front of your house and as you come out to check the demon ask you to be the demon's partner.

What will you do?

I still have dreams about school and this girl I've chased for years.

>adventure
Yes

See if I can read their book.

Assuming I can read the book I'd try my best for adventure but if the kid's an irredeemable shitter and not worth the risk I might accidentally get his book burned

All I've ever wanted was to be a Gash Bell Demon Book owner since I read this series.

>you'll never be a manga writer

You'll probably doting Gash too much and made him eliminated early.

Ignore. I can't just drop my job to travel the world to risk my life for no reason, and wouldn't even have the money for that.

I'd take care of him/her and try to not fight unless I absolutely must.

So like most of the protagonists I guess.

I don't think I'd go on dangerous trips to ruins and giant towers full of demons though.

Hide him and train shitloads so we get as strong as CoralQ before we even meet the first enemy.

Good I like sleep.

>You'll never be best friends with a mangaka and go to their house and help them out from time to time.

.......i almost want to draw hentai, but I'm onky on tablet.

How do you think the partner selection works, anyway? Just purely random? something to do with fate and shit?

Somehow those demons always end up with someone who is willing to fight for them for many reasons, or maybe the unwilling ones obviously got eliminated early so we don't get to see them.

Are you going to take up my suggestion of rule34 Raiku?

>volume 23

Where have I been the past several weeks that I haven't seen this? When did you even start?

Won Lei is the Neji to Zatch_bell

>drawing hentai for kid manga

Stop

of the great Unko Tin Tin giving Megumi the Phoenix?

24 days ago, I did one volume a day, but I wasn't able to make a thread 2 days ago

Zatch fucking Megumi? With Tio in shock.

Probably some fate shit for maximum lessons learned for both humans and demons, that's kinda the point of the battle it seems. Like that one demon who was manipulating the nice guy with a dead mom, he learned being an ass that manipulates people like that won't make you king and the dude learned to stand up for himself

do kanchome diaper pictures please

I could swear this was addressed a little during Umagon's partner search, but I don't remember now.

They always seem to end up as pretty complementary pairs though, like the perfect person to help the other grow.

Only if Kanchome's mom is present

How did I not notice until now? I've been on Cred Forums pretty much every day.

Can someone post smug Kyanchome from previous chapter when the party were evading Faudo's attack?

So the books mainly target troubled people?

I remember that the PS2 game, if you play as that guy, his ending is that he'll use his newfound confidence to help his Demon become King, and the Demon starts to respect him and seems to be nicer as a result.

What about Koko and zofis. Was he she not his real partner then, because I didn't think he had that level of manipulation.

Cause the volume covers could pass unnoticed if you're not looking for them or don't LOVE Gash.

Is Zofis female or male?

The game I played made Zofis sounds like sinister granny.

What I most love about this manga is that tropes like character development and the power of friendship are core mechanics of the fight.
>They won by wishing really hard! Asspull!
>They literally gather power by wishing hard though
Max consistency.

No, that makes sense: Koko is super nice, and Zophis is a huge asshole, so Zophis could have learned from koko, it's just Zophis was able to get around having to deal with that

Koko was chosen to strengthen Sherry and Brago, all in God's Plan™

But really maybe she would've been able to make Zophis not a total dickwad had he not mind controlled her, Koko was great at helping Sherry grow after all

Same as Freiza

Just think, they might have ended up similar to say Gustav and Bari if things were a little different. Under better circumstances Koko seems like she'd be pretty strong-willed.

male

>Koko seems like she'd be pretty strong-willed
Definitely, after all Sherry is fucking hardcore and she takes after Koko

I wonder what a Koko-healed Zophise would have looked like

It sucks that I'm going to miss the final few volumes due to irl stuff, will I be able to find the final threads in the pastebin a month from now?

GACHING GACHING GAN GAN GAN

OP here, probably not, since I only update the pastebin with dead threads, and after the last one I won't be making new ones since I won't have a new thread to post the new one too?

What you CAN do is just go to boards.fireden.net/a/ and search for "Konjiki.No.Gash!!" in the file name field with the "only opening posts" checkbox enabled, which should show you every dump thread I made if their search is working right

in fact, here, just copy paste this into your url bar: boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/Konjiki.No.Gash!!/type/op/

Thanks OP, since I won't be here to say it in the last thread, great job on the storytime.

Daily reminder of the best song
youtube.com/watch?v=o_K6PrEi_c4

Wouldn't desuarchive.org be better?

For anons that have been longtime fans, anyone remember a (I think) Japanese fan site that used to list all the demons and their spells? This would've been a good decade or so ago, I remember finding out about new spells in the manga that translations hadn't caught up to yet. After a certain point I think they just ended up going by numbering for all the spells some of them got.

Rereading some of this has made me nostalgic, wish I had been smarter about saving links like that.

When I first started to use archive links due to the threads being bumped off the on site archive, desuarchive was down

What about desuarchive makes it so much better that it's worth changing all the links out?

I know exactly the site you are talking about, I used to look at it all the time as well. It went down years ago, sadly.

Not that it really matters much since the wiki is up to date now.

>It went down years ago, sadly.
Assumed as much, that's too bad.

Glad I'm not the only one that remembers it at least, but yeah info and images are way more widely available these days.

Daily reminder that there's an official eurobeat version of ChiChi oppai:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5rmXIp4-KE

Holy fuck

If I were in a club and this starts playing I'd be going nuts!

Also, here's Gash's VA singing the third OP: youtube.com/watch?v=fO5nwuk3TA4

Warning: it's is noxiously cute

It does consist of cards and names of attacks and defenses.

zatchbell.wikia.com/wiki/Zatch_Bell_Wiki

Damn, Pikachu can sing.

Well I've downloaded this song now.

I'll post a rar of all of the OST releases that have come out in the final thread.

Unfoarently, my favorite song from the anime wasn't included in any of the OST's though

I fucking cant. this is too much.

He may wear a kings crown, or fill a heroes grave,
but truth, will remember him as the bravest of brave.

>Read the first 4 chapters of the previous thread
>drop a couple comments
>have to go out for a few hours
>come back, old thread hit bump limit and now there's a second for the same volume
Neat. I even have fucking (you)s in this new thread even when this should be my first post.
/blog

Oh fuck, OP here, I don't know how many people are still on, but I forgot to post this:

Somebody sync'd up the manga pages for [spoilerW]on Lei's book being burnt[/spoiler] and the tail end of the fight with the anime soundtrack, to show what it would be like if the fight got into the anime

you should check it out:

You are very lucky you posted that comment before I posted this one so I could spoiler tag what happened in the past thread

10/10 post OP
Nice fucking work.

Very lucky indeed.

Welp

Sorry I'm such an idiot

Oh fuck, OP here, I don't know how many people are still on, but I forgot to post this:

Somebody sync'd up the manga pages for won Lei's book being burnt[/spoiler:lit] and the tail end of the fight with the anime soundtrack, to show what it would be like if the fight got into the anime

you should check it out:

This fucking guy

Are the spoiler tags not showing up on your end or something?

They are for me

They are don't worry. He's just calling you out for deleting and retyping the same thing.

Oh, they are alright.

>blind man dumps 23 volumes of gash[/spoiler:lit]
I'm seriously impressed with your dedication and hard work

Well, this is what I get for not sleeping the night before I guess

In any case the stuff still got spoiler'd, so whatever

Ctrl S is your friend. Sleep tight, OP.

tip for next time, highlight text and hit ctrl s

I do use ctrl+s, I have no clue how it got fucked not once but twice

Go get some sleep.
We need you in top shape for the next dump.

I really wish Brago and Zeon would have had a chance to meet at some point, between Brago as we see him before his power up and Zeon, who do you guys think would win in a fight?

Zeon because of Defaux's answer talker.

Honestly that's tough, we see so much less of Zeon that his strength feels a lot more vague. Brago usually had to put in at least some effort in big fights, unlike Zeon vs anybody that's not Gash.

Maybe Raiku had a similar thought, they're both such powerhouses that it'd probably be pretty drawn out. Would've been great though.

I always get the feeling that Brago is seen constantly growing stronger, even during the tournament itself, while zeon feels like he was always as broken as he showed here. I'd like to know how powerful all the demons were before they got to the human world.
SherryxDefaux still best otp

Given that Brago and Sherry comment as they are flying away that "even that baou (the zeon boosted true baou) is below us in power, i'd say brago

If brago is really stronger then Gash's zeon boosted true baou, then the answer probably would have been "N/A"

based Hell Bruce Lee

>That pic
They're just casually flying in some dual cockpit harrier looking jet with the fucking canopy open. With the the fucking canopy swung upwards for some reason, it also hasn't been ripped off yet either.
Dammit Raiku, this is the second time my aviation autism has flared up in this manga.

Fuck

This smug duck

That's not really smug though, its more him having some very delicate thoughts about someones ass.

Ask what kind of king/queen he or she wants to be. And try to convince and teach my demon partner to be a kind king/queen. I also bond with it.

I'm not made of stone.