Nogi Wakaba wa Yuusha de aru ch.15/YuYuYu/WaSuYu

We got a "leak" again.

Other urls found in this thread:

yushadearu.jp/nogiwakaba/story/15/#main
tieba.baidu.com/p/4802588405
pan.baidu.com/s/1gdKtqQR#path=%2F%E5%8A%A8%E6%BC%AB%E5%A8%B1%E4%B9%90%2Fyuyuyu%2F%E5%B0%8F%E8%AF%B4%E6%BC%AB%E7%94%BB%2F%E4%B9%83%E6%9C%A8%E8%8B%A5%E5%8F%B6%2F16%E5%B9%B411%E6%9C%88%2015&render-type=list-view.
pan.baidu.com/s/1miDAC1y#path=%2F%E5%8A%A8%E6%BC%AB%E5%A8%B1%E4%B9%90%2Fyuyuyu%2F%E5%B0%8F%E8%AF%B4%E6%BC%AB%E7%94%BB%2F%E5%9B%9B%E6%A0%BC%20%E5%8B%87%E8%80%85GP%2F11%E6%9C%88%2002&render-type=list-view
pastebin.com/MP6jzz9D
pastebin.com/fs0TqEvZ
wow.com/wiki/2016_in_Philippine_television
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm still on your side Gun-chan!

I'm not looking at these spoilers.
Please spoil tag everything related to them.
I refuse to be spoiled again.

Some of you are alright, don't come to Sanshu Middle School tomorrow.

So we're in for a repeat of Episode 9 huh?

The ride never ends...

When I saw the notification I opened the Endride thread at first

At least they are alive. Well for the moment.

I want to fuck Yuuna.

What if Shinju forcibly severs her connection with her and kills her so chikage can't kill wakaba?

What is that doujin that looks like Jinrui?

How does Chikage controls the Chikages?
Does she control them from above?
Does she fight as one Chikage and gives instructions to the other Chikages?

What if she dies?

does Chikage change body each time she is killed?
or does she get replaced by another Chikage if she dies?

Has Chikage already died?

So raws when now?

Me too.

I'm grateful for your feelings Karin-chan but I'm sorry, I only love Tougou-san. But we can still be friends!

Out online for paying customers in six hours, raws should be on the Chinese sites 1-3 hours after that.

Is that how you answered that love letter girl, Yuuna?

What does she even hope to accomplish? Goal aside, she's just not strong enough to win against her.

Maybe she went to kill the shitposters?

That's why we call such people crazy.

Preview is up. Hero diary is fully censored. The chapter is called "Blighted Leaves".

How can shitposters even hurt her when she's behind 7 proxies?

Preview is up yushadearu.jp/nogiwakaba/story/15/#main
Basically
>Vertexes, both the Stardust and evolved ones, started attacking continuously.
>The number of attacks within a month is so big that they have stopped counting.
>Anzu and Tamako are dead, Yuuna is still in the hospital, Wakaba and Chikage are the only one fighting.
>Not only the evolved Vertexes but the Stardust now also have the power to destroy Jukai.
>Recalling Tama/Anzu's deaths, the shitposting on the internet, and looking at Leo, Chikage starts thinking about death, and questioning her reason to continue on fighting.

I have to say, Chikage's reasons for going nuclear are far more justified than Tougou's.

Dammit Tou-, I mean Chikage.

Tougou did it out of love, Chikage did it out of pure despair.

Some Jap on Twitter said that Chikage's trump card outfit looks like the uniform the female Taisha members wear in the future and he's got a point. Wonder if it's a coincidence.

So they must be using their trump cards on a regular basis now. Full suffering when?

If there are continuous Vertex attacks, they shouldn't have time to form evolved ones.

>Vertexes, both the Stardust and evolved ones, started attacking continuously

Meanings of Higanbana (Chikage's flower):
>『情熱』: passion
>『独立』: independence
>『再会』: reunion
>『あきらめ』: resignation
>『転生』: reincarnation
>『悲しい思い出』: sad memories
>『思うはあなた一人』: I only think of you
>『また会う日を楽しみに』: I look forward to the day we meet again

Meaning of Kikyou (Wakaba's flower):
>「永遠の愛」: eternal love
>「誠実」: sincerity
>「清楚」: neat and clean
>「従順」: obedience
>「友の帰りを願う」: wishing for a friend's return

Chikage dying screaming and crying and begging for someone to save her as she gets eaten when?

Uh...
How are they even getting out of this one?

They aren't. The world will become fire.

Shinju will ram one whole root up yuuna's soul. Yuuna will cleanse the world and move to other place in time.

While I wouldn't go that far, I hope Chikage doesn't get redeemed. I feel like it'll be bad for the franchise if she does.

Just 24 days until S2 and the Akame ga Kill crossover are announced /s

With the power of Jam they will crash the moon into earth.

Redeemed for what? What has she done outside of fearing death? Do you already know the reason and the results of she fighting Wakaba?

She hasn't even done anything bad so far to be redeemed.

Goddamn it Dr Ver.

I guess I should have said if she does anything crazy, I hope she doesn't get redeemed.

Fuck off.

Until she slices the wall she is at Fuu level. And I don't remember people being harsh with Fuu, but since Chikage has black hair she must be harassed.

I almost want the second one to be a pachinko machine just to see the reaction.

We'd all become chikage

I want to resist looking at spoilers, but I also want to know what happens immediately. This is hell.

I wouldn't keep my sanity if I were to ignore spoilers.

Manga chapter 3 today. Are you guys ready to see Chikage get tormented, have her ears cut open, get pushed down the stairs and end up being carried away in an ambulance while children laugh at her and adults sneer at her?

Is it just me or do they time the manga with the LN so the focus matches? Like with shiratori.

Eh, the manga is not that hardcore. I doubt much will be shown.

What are the odds of Hinata becoming the first Messiah?

This happened in light novel? I don't remember it.

Chikage is beautiful!
BEAUTIFUL!!

Reread chapter 3 before this chapter then. It should match up like YuYuYu episodes 3-11 and 4-9 did.

Everything is timed in this franchise. Even the damn character song and drama CD were released in time with the LN. This is one of the few series where following and keeping up with each releases give you a much more impactful experience than marathoning.

But Chikage's homecoming was chapter 4.

I've got top-secret leak right here

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Muragame Castle, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Vertex, and I have over 2100 confirmed kills. I am trained in lily warfare and I’m the top scythe user in the entire Yuusha team. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this island, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Taisha (TL: Grand Shrine) and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, seven times, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Shinju-sama and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Shikoku, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will burn in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Chikage being butthurt again.

I'd make Chikage's butt hurt if you know what I mean.

My bad.

>The pasta changes drowning in it to burning in it
Neat.

What even happens with Takashima while she lays in hospital and forestation happens?
Does Shinju somehow avoid pulling her in or does she lay somewhere defenseless?

Maybe the same thing that applied to mummy Sonoko so the later, I guess.

Shinju a shit.

haha what

Do we have any summary or just the leak page?

Just the leak page () and the summary of the preview ().

Yeah, so nothing on why Chikage went full retard.

It's time.

Low quality raws of the LN and 4-koma are out.
>tieba.baidu.com/p/4802588405

So is it true episode 13 was supposed to happen?

That's just what people say should had happened but this was never said by anyone of the staff. It is confirmed that they aimed for a happy ending from the very beginning and given the pacing of the last episodes, it is possible that they did rushed the epilogue. We know that nobody in the staff expected the anime to sale as much as it did, so that might had something to do with it.

Raws of chapter 15 are out
>pan.baidu.com/s/1gdKtqQR#path=%2F%E5%8A%A8%E6%BC%AB%E5%A8%B1%E4%B9%90%2Fyuyuyu%2F%E5%B0%8F%E8%AF%B4%E6%BC%AB%E7%94%BB%2F%E4%B9%83%E6%9C%A8%E8%8B%A5%E5%8F%B6%2F16%E5%B9%B411%E6%9C%88%2015&render-type=list-view.

>That one twitter artist is there
Cool.

Raws of the 4-koma are out.
>pan.baidu.com/s/1miDAC1y#path=%2F%E5%8A%A8%E6%BC%AB%E5%A8%B1%E4%B9%90%2Fyuyuyu%2F%E5%B0%8F%E8%AF%B4%E6%BC%AB%E7%94%BB%2F%E5%9B%9B%E6%A0%BC%20%E5%8B%87%E8%80%85GP%2F11%E6%9C%88%2002&render-type=list-view

Fucking hell the Yuusha All-Star 4koma is so good. Like, damn man. The first page alone with Shiratoria descending from heaven to call out the udonfags was amazing, and everything that came after was super cute and fun.

Since animating the LNs would be hard, they could at least adapt or create a series based on All-Stars. Kishi and Uezu adapted Carnival Phantasm so they could make this great.

Kimi to

>Omedetou

>i AM THE DARK
>Hi, I'm Yunna. Wanna be friends?

Is that vertex a proto-this guy?

Well, , they faithfully showed every part of the abuse. Even the one where her ears get cut got implied.

Yeah, it's definitely Proto-Sagittarius.

What a fucking gloom.

I don't think this belongs to us.

Well... Now we know impalation is no problem.

Hm? There's GaraKowa manga?

I find it funny that this one is getting published along with YuYuYu. Considering its plot and twist and all that.

>Hero's hope, girl's despair

I'll translate this chapter this weekend.

Wow, they really went all out this month with the Yuusha all stars.

Aww. Never ever.

>that smug face
Shiratori is superior to the udon shitters and she knows it.

The yuunas acting like sisters is simply too cute, so cute in fact that it might be illegal, I already directed the FBI, the KGB and the INTERPOL to Kagawa.

It was great. I'm with the guy who asked for anime adaptation since Kishi and Uezu did wonders with Carnival Phantasm.

>dies to shitty stardust and proto-zodiac vertexes
>superior
There is a reason the gods gave Shikoku priority and used Nagano as a bait.

>That height difference despite Chikage being older
womanlet is humiliated by alpha red-pilled nationlist

So, Yuusha Valhalla takes the form of an onsen inn?

That's weird. Chikage is officially one centimeter taller than Tougou.

Tougou bullying is best bullying.

So is Itsuki detecting some development in her suburbs? Is that the smile?

LN raws when

Already out there.

someone dump ln illustrations pls

In the pastebin? Or on nyaa?

>made the Yuunas fighting each other >bullied Chikage
>then made them all happy with botamochi making
Tougou too strong, please nerf.

Maybe Tougou just got taller again.

On this thread.

Well, she is Shiju's Messiah.

Speaking of which, is Messiah the correct translation instead of Prophet (as in, the one who speaks for the gods, like Moses instead of the divine king figure of David and Jesus)

That's why Tougou is the Chosen One.
She is clearly the most powerful HUMAN in that inn.
Also, Yuuna/Yuuna selfcest when?

Thanks user.

The word they use is 救世主 or "world's savior" literally.

Damn, it even takes you to Rio's Christ if you search for it.

>mfw the last three times there's been an onsen chapter was just before misery struck
But was it worse than chapter 13? I doubt it. Any chance of a summary?

>153 / 67 / 20 / 1
Damn, you folks are dedicated

Where did the other 50-60 even go? They were here yesterday.

It takes time for them to show up. In fact, translation threads usually has a lesser IP count than the aftershock threads.

I don't think so. Both Yuuna's are the same size and both are shorter than Tougou and taller the Chikage. I think Chikage might just be on a lower ground level compared to the others.

Lurking and waiting patiently.

Almost Slav.

Or it's just a mistake.

Anybody have spoiler summary?
How badly does Chikage go nuclear?

I want Chikage to be happy. She never deserved any of it. I hope the Stardust and Scorpio rampage through her old village.

I want to hold Chikage tight and tell her what an awesome and cool person she is!

I want to eat Yuuna.

I want to be eaten by Yuuna.

I want to fuck Sensei

>Reading some folklore study books
>The author lists some mythologies and cultures where one can identify the World Tree and Escaping destruction by climbing/living in a tree tale-type
>Mentions Japanese folklore
>The source is some rare victorian book that is not on the web and I would have to fly half a world to find
I bet the Taisha did this.

Spoilers:

You people, living on the sacrifices of heroes, only surviving thanks to us, you fucking parasites, after all that relying on us, as soon as things go downhill you reveal your true colours I won't forgive you I won't forgive you I won't forgive you WHY WON'T YOU PRAISE ME WHY WON'T YOU RESPECT ME WHY WON'T YOU GIVE ME VALUE WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME IF YOU WON'T LOVE ME .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. I'll kill you all.

Chikage pls

you need help

Yuuna punch soon?

Chikage needs my help

There seems to be the use of the tree as the world axis in forgotten Jomon stuff, but the most important tree I can remember in formal storytelling is Amaterasu getting out of the cave because of the 500-branches Sakaki.

And I was about the comment the lack of the Sakaki as odd considering YuYuYu's whole SHINTOISM quirk but actually, I think not only it is the flower that blooms when all the girls mankai together to stop the sun but also might be the one in the Taisha mask.

It's as if Eric Cartman and Eliot Rodgers had a daughter.

No wonder the modern Taisha doesn't want the Heroes to get attention. Karin in particular would have been a ticking time bomb.

Is this actually from the chapter or is it just a memepost?

And even so, 3 out of 6 heroes rebelled. Out of the 3 that didn't, one renounced her status within the taisha, one was only doing it for personal convictions and would never go against her sister had Fuu decided to rage on and one was an Yuuna, whatever that is.

NUCLEARRRRRR

It is.
>勇者の犠牲の上に暮らしているくせに私たちのおかげで生きている寄生虫のくせに今までさんざん頼っておいて状況が悪くなったら手のひら返して許せない許せない許せないなぜ褒めてくれないのなぜ讃えてくれないのなぜ価値を認めてくれないのなぜ愛してくれないの価値を認めてくれないなら愛してくれないなら―――――――――――――――殺してやる

Where in the chapter does this happen? The end?

Pp. 296-297

I want Chikage to step on me and call me a filthy parasite!

Still reading the thread.

More spoilers

You're an ordinary middle school girl taking a walk with your friends. That dumb, useless girl from elementary school appears, who you had fun playing with and laughing at and cutting her hair for her. Who thinks she's so great now she's a hero, despite being incompetent and letting the Vertex get past and destroy things, who's fault it is that all those fires and disasters happen. Her face is silent and expressionless, her eyes cold and dark, gripping a giant deadly weapon in her clenched fists. Do you:
a) praise her for her hard work protecting us
b) out of fear for your life, beg for forgiveness or run away
c) start insulting her and call her useless worthless trash

Is this is implying what it seems to be implying then it's fucking glorious. Everyone in that village deserves what she gives them.

d)Call her cute, CUTE!

d) Hug her.

e)*tips fedora*

d.hug

>"Shit takahiro, we made Tougou mess up too hard and now people aren't buying she is Yuusha Jesus."
>"I can solve this, Akame ga Kill style"
And thus a new edgemaster was born and she made all previous edges look dull.

Is anyone working on this already?
If not, I'm gonna translate it because I see no other way to get rid of this raging heartboner

Summary for the chapter
Due to Vertexes' continuous attacks, Wakaba and Chikage have been using their trump cards almost on daily basis.
Taisha has revealed Tamako and Anzu's deaths as well as the truth behind all the disasters and accidents because they can't hide it anymore.
While Taisha tries to be positive with their news program, the people has started losing hope. Suicide and criminal rate keep increasing.
Chikage and Wakaba had a quarrel at the hospital after their inspection. Wakaba was unusually hard on Chikage. Chikage accidentally hurted her and ran away.
Chikage locked up in her room and started having hallucination about another Chikage telling her how no one cares about her, everyone is her enemies, etc.
Taisha contacted her and asked if she wants to live with her mom and dad since she kept refusing counseling.
Few days later, Chikage went to her village to meet her parents.
While Wakaba was reflecting on herself in her room, Hinata came in and said there were news about the side effects of trump card.
Apparently, aside from slowly destroying the heroes' bodies, trump card also corrupts their minds, making them prone to have negative thoughts and take dangerous actions.
It's why Yuuna's phone was taken away and why she is quarantined in the hospital for so long.
Yuuna managed to sneak out of Taisha's watch and called Wakaba using the hospital's phone.
Apparently, she had also heard the news about the trump card and asked if Wakaba and Chikage are okay because she couldn't reach Chikage no matter how many time she called her.
Wakaba was alarmed and took off to find Chikage.
Chikage kept hallucinating about how no one loves her, etc. on the bus to her village.

After she got off, she deliberately took the long way to her house, choosing the path where there are many people in hope of having someone praises and acknowledges her just like last time.
Contradicted to her expectation, peoples either ignored or avoided her then trashtalked her behind her back.
When she got to her house, it revealed that people have been harassing her dad whenever he went to town, saying how useless parents give birth to useless children and throwing trashed papers filled with curses into their house. Her dad blamed all of that on her, calling her useless and a trash.
The contents of the papers threw into her house are all about how fucking incompetent heroes are, how it's their fault that people are dying, etc. They even dared to single out Tamako and Anzu and called them useless.
Chikage snapped, ran outside, unleashed her scythe, thinking how she is gonna kill them all.
She met 4 of her old bullies. The bullies started trashtalked her, telling her to get off her high horse, calling her useless.
Chikage started slashing away their clothes and skin, bit by bit, while screaming how if they are so great then why don't they just go out there and fight for themselves.
Before she was able to kill one of the girl, though, Wakaba showed up and stopped her.
Chikage kept attacking but all Wakaba did was to parry her attacks.

Chikage asked why, if Wakaba to attack she would be able to defeat Chikage instantly. Wakaba said she would never attack nor hurt her friends ever again.
Chikage hates that about Wakaba. She hates how Wakaba is always so righteous, so strong, so confident, and always the center of attention. Wakaba is Chikage's ideal image, whom Chikage will never be.
Wakaba said that Yuuna had asked her to save Chikage so she needed to stop Chikage right now for both of their sakes.
At the mention of Yuuna's name, Chikage started to regain her sense and stopped attacking. This made her noticed her surroundings, though.
Villagers had gathered around them and were all staring at Chikage with fear, disguste, and anger.
Chikage broke down crying, begging people to stop looking at her that way and to not hate her.
Chikage was taken back to Marugame and confined there, her phone confiscated.
Chapter end.
Please stopping making fun of Chikage, I was literally in tears halfway through this chapter.

>Apparently, aside from slowly destroying the heroes' bodies, trump card also corrupts their minds, making them prone to have negative thoughts and take dangerous actions.
>It's why Yuuna's phone was taken away and why she is quarantined in the hospital for so long.
What does this imply? The only bright thing we got out of these last chapters was that Yuuna hadn't had any mental problem from using Shuten Douji.

We only laugh to cope with the crushing pain user. Thanks for your work.

Okay, I'm going to start working on the LN chapter now.

No one's said so. Thanks in advance user.

>Please stopping making fun of Chikage, I was literally in tears halfway through this chapter.
Fuck user. I didn't think it would be this bad.
I think it's just the Homura memories that keep popping up in my head due to, you know, blood lily, dark hair. But Chikage really, really didn't do anything wrong.

Oh god can we please not. Not in a perfectly good thread.

Thanks user.

Oh please user. There is a limit to everything. We know for a fact that Kishi (and probably Takahiro) took rebellion into consideration when they were dealing with Tougou (To avoid her turning dark).

It's hard to think Chikage isn't part 2 of that, this time in actual response to the sloppy way Madoka dealt with certain issues.

>I was literally in tears halfway through this chapter
It really was gloriously done, I was unconsciously whispering under my breath 殺して殺して殺して as she read the villagers messages and couldn't control the broad smile on my face as Chikage slashed and cut that other girl.

Yeah, that's great and all, but every single mention of 'that' show risks summoning a horde of shitposters that drive the threads into the trash heap so...maybe let it alone?

Fine.

I just really want to give Chikage a big hug

Say one nice thing about Chikage!

Chikage has the best hairstyle

Chikage has the coolest Trump Card!

Chikage makes the best chapters.

She is very pretty, like, of all Takahiro/Minatosoft characters with black hair I think she is the best looking, and that is saying a lot, considering most of their stuff is full of it.

I want to cure Chikage's dementia!

Chikage is really cool, especially when playing video games and fighting.

She is a qt.

>loves Call of Cth**hu
>game that involves rapidly decreasing sanity as a core mechanic

P O T T E R Y

Is there any moment in this wretched franchise that won't end up reminding people of gut twistingly miserable moments in retrospect?

Yuusha All-Stars seems safe considering plenty of the girls are already dead.

>All-Stars is actually Yuusha Valhalla
>Vertex are just trying to give the yuushas an eternally idyllic existence free of suffering
>we were the Vertex all along

I don't even know if it's a good or bad thing that she didn't end up killing anyone anymore. Forget about hero, she's done as a living being now, not even Yuuna can save her.
I hope none of the heroes in year 300 will have to go through what Chikage did. 300 years of strict education from Taisha oughts to make the people less shitty.

Doesn't make sense, if this took place after YuYuYu S2 then why isn't Yuuna in her heavenly kami outfit and Tougou in her earthly kami outfit and why aren't they married?

They all died before that happens.

Bed death

Either that or their kami outfits are complicated and annoying to put on

Taisha is good here...they haven't done any thing really wrong here so far..

Any ideas as to what's gonna happen to Chikage back in Marugame anons?

I really, really hope that those villagers get killed by the Vertex.

They sent Chikage back to her family to recuperate her mental state? Did they not realise how shitty the village is?

Isolation and probably rehab. I have the feeling her character arc will move towards Yuuna being the unstable one.

And I know "hur dur Demon King Yuuna" is a shitty meme. But think about it, Wakaba had her character development, Chikage had hers, the only one suffering from the mental fallout of the Trump card who has never revealed what she is feeling is Yuuna. And why the hell would the Taisha take away her phone if she was okay?

Anyway. Now we understand why there is mental failsafe in the current system.

They at least had good intention.

It does explain the origins of the Taisha moral education though.

So do the Vertex. They're purging the planet of human scum, like those villagers.

So if Chikage didn't actually kill anyone why is she censored from history?

She clearly recovers and becomes the immortal head of the Taisha somehow. First order: send the villagers to a gulag. Let me dream.

Can the purest form of love heal her broken heart?

Only if Yuna can convince her she has worth outside of the approval of other people. Especially scum.

Heavenly gods were right, humans are scum

This chapter just proves the yuushas are not scum, user.

>yuushas
>human

Yuuna is so batshit crazy insane that she did a 360% turn and appears perfectly sane.

I hate that smug face so much.

for what reason?

pastebin.com/MP6jzz9D
30% and hit a good stopping point

She is not human.

When this baby hits the cover of the LN, you are going to see some serious shit

If she's seriously mentally disturbed but able to hide it so well, that implies that she's had practice doing so. Maybe she's been walking around tripping balls and fantasizing about killing herself/other people for the past 3 years.

She is not hiding it from the Taisha, clearly.

Thanks user.

she did

No, Yuuna is fine. She sounded like her normal self on the phone, the Taisha are just over-worried.
You guys try and call Yuuna evil every chapter but we have yet to see any evidence of it.

If anything I think that Yuna is closer to some kind of Heroic Spirit that's summoned to protect the earth (or at least Shikoku)

Her parents kept her in a cage all childhood and she murdered them when Vertex attacked

Takashima Yuno

DAKISHIMETA KOKORO NO KOSUMO

>2018
>Not being pink pilled

shes a perfectly normal girl
proof:no matter how stressful and terrible things are, she's still normal and fine!
Even something that's known to cause mental problems won't move her! that's how extraordinary normal she is!

she's not luluco

Takashima's always given me the creeps for reasons I've never been able to put my finger on, but after last chapter I was starting to think I was being mean to her. Now I'm right back to being creeped out, even if she does clearly have good intentions. She has to be completely warped in the head for her behaviour to make sense at this point.

GYUUKI FANTASY

You all bought Tougou-san's figure, right?

Is that a nipple imprint I see?

Yuuki Yuuna!
Shouja wa minna!
Yuuki Yuuna!
Ashita no Yuusha!
Yuuki Yuuna!
Hanabi no yo no
Yuuki Yuuna
Ima koso
Sangeeeeee

>sneaking out of hospital just to tell wakaba to calm Chikage down

gee how many times have it been already? its almost as if they let her out on purpose

Yuuna is a taisha drone!

YuYuYu's world even makes a cameo.

What if Yuuna was the shinju-sama's goddess waifu who looked after the yuushas?

If she is from Izumo I could see some religious stuff playing a part. Though who knows from where the hell she could be, who knows who she is.

Who are her parents? What does she eat? What is the color of her panties!? (IMPORTANT)

Those are some eyebrows.

Less than a month to go.

Yeah user I can't wait for those Pachinko machines!

>mfw

(Delicious)
(Udon Deathmatch)
(Team vs.)
(Team Competition)

(Original Team)
(Originator Team)

(Our battle begins here)
(Walnut cookies)

>pachinko machines and a Jap only mobile game

-And with that, we're through the digest of the team competition!
(Yuusha GP)
We'll finsh off with a Yuusha GP (Grand Prix) afterparty in a hot spring hotel~

But we've totally killed the flow from last time, right~
(Team Competition insta-killed)
(Don't you wanna see the onsen scene?)
That was... well, there were certain circumstances

Everyone has eaten lunch and is relaxing all around the place
(I'll also go to the bath)
Mah, I'll go make a post-match report

...even though everyone's already eaten so much udon and soba at the team competition
(Udon goes into a separate stomach)
(That's lunch)
(Same goes for soba)

(Banquet room)
(Youu-and-I are hee-roes of the same age!)

It's gotten so lively
(By the way, weren't those three arguing before)
Everyone has been drinking amazake to wind down
And somehow got drunk
From amazake!?

Hey, Gin! You're way too boring!
(bonding)
You should drink some, too
(crying)
It's DELICIOUS amazake
(laughing)
Uwaa, the three troublesome sisters

Help...
Do your best~
(Currently evacuating)
(So Wakaba-chan got that drunk, hm?)
So mean!

Is there any source for that song or is it made up?

(Onsen)
What a sad onsen (cleavage-wise)
(I got in at the wrong time)
How rude!!

Well, this is the turf of the Small Breasts Alliance now!
(Small Breasts Alliance)
(Cowtits must be plucked off. No mercy.)
The baseline for plucking is Karin and upwards.
Don't drag people into weird stuff!!

Breasts are something that should be loved without size favoritism...
The second frame

Come to think of it, Onee-chan said that rubbing makes them bigger
(I'll do my best!)
Does it have an effect? ...would be a harsh to hear
Tama heard that someone else has to rub them!
(Sauce: Anzu's shoujo manga)
(It's source)
Haa?
(What!?)
We-well, Karin-san, I'll be in your care
Huh!?

Sorrynowaaay
(Uwaa)
Karin-saaan!!

...Ha!
I somehow just received a lovely signal~
A lovely signal?
An idea for a short story just came to mind~
What kind of idea? Can I take a look?

Hey Karin, you okay?
(Awawa)
Karin-san got dizzy from the heat

...Hm?
Did Anzu also get dizzy?
(From a footbath?)
(Footbath)

(Game area)
Aah... this suburban feel
Ah! Air hockey!
Let's play!

I'll be the referee
Well, then Takashima-san and I will play a match!
Don't be too hard to us
Well, the winner will get botamochi from

Don't manipulate them!

Gin has good taste.

By the way
What is it?

Se-seems like Takashima-san also likes botamochi, so
I'd like to make some by hand like you
Can't you show me how?

Tha-
Thathathathank
...I appreciate it.

(Google it.)

That story must be written.

Y-you...!
(Hohohoho)
Fine, fine

I'll ask the people from the ryokan to boil the adzuki beans right now
Once that's done, let's make some together
(That way you'll remember)
For each of our Yuuna-chans' sake...right?

Tougou-saaan!
We finished 0 to 0
Let's all make botamochi together then

...You know
You're really unfair
I'm aware of it
(Botamochi, botamochi)

Behold! The evening has grown late!
It's the late night secret ambush hero report~

Everyone's sleeping in the large guest room today...
We'll secretly introduce their sleeping figures...
(Hey)
And she promptly fell asleep right before my eyes
Well well, first off is Sumi's sleeping pose~
(Hero)

(Large guest room)
It's time for the Hero Game (pillow fight)

Hey!
Even if there are no other guests, you're still bothering the owners of the inn!
(Spread out the futon)

Seriously, they're still children...
Go to sleep right now...

YOU GUYS!!
Wakaba-san got mad
Waah

(I'll let you have the hook of the pillow)
(A joke, a joke)
Everyone's getting along so well

They're getting along across generations
That makes me very glad

*They made the ryokan staff very angry afterwards.
(We've made botamochi)

Brutal.

And she knows it.

>Tha-
>Thathathathank
>...I appreciate it.
>(Google it.)
TOO SOON TOUGOU

>Google it

Thanks a lot user.
Also, the Wakaba - Fuu - Shiratori trio is unexpected but very lovely.

One plot we really need though is Hinata in the middle of the Tougou - Chikage antics. Right now it's not even fair, Tougou is dominating poor C-Shadow.

S2 should animate these 4koma as OVAs Zesshoushinai style

Thanks user.

I don't think my heart could take Karin.

Hinata could end up being the one to ruin everything you know. Her blood type is AB, and you know how the Japs are with their blood types.

That would require Hinata actually doing something for once, which seems unlikely.

come on, Hinata was included among the main cast, even tho she hasn't done anything deserving that yet. That means there is something in store for us, right?

>There is this cool blonde girl
>And she is talking with her friends
>Then suddenly something sneaks up on her, reaches for her head and CHOMP
To this day Wakaba's panicked face haunts my dreams. NoWaYu is hardcore.

It's funny how everyone either ignores or treats Gin like a joke in this crossover.

I want to bully Chikage

Please leave.

It's okay if you teach her how to make botamochi afterwards.

Go throw yourself to the Stardusts and scream in agony while being eaten alive.

pastebin.com/fs0TqEvZ
Done.
Note that the formatting on one line is intentional...
The line where Chikage realizes that the voice is actually what she "really thinks" begins with 『 and ends with ).

>this whole chapter
>this whole situation
I never expected to love Chikage as much as I ended up.

hi

This has got to be a coincidence, right? I refuse to believe this is intentionall.

Chikage is Jango Fett.
Most Taisha members are just her clones.

I want off this ride

I don't think I want a NoWaYu anime anymore

Thanks user
My night is ruined now, but thanks

>night
Hey, at least you can go to sleep.
It's morning for me and I'm going to be thinking about this all day.

I need cute Chikage pictures to soothe my soul.
please

Don't think I remember ever tearing up to something written before.

I'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE
I'VE STOOD WHERE YOU STAND
THEY CALLED ME A HERO
THE HERO OF MAN

BUT WHY SHOULD WE SAVE THEM
WHEN THEY STAND FOR NOTHING
IF THEY DESERVE LIFE
LET THEM STAND FOR THEMSELVES

I'VE GIVEN EVERYTHING I CAN
THERE ARE NO HEROES LEFT IN MAN

Did the vita game ever get dumped?

Why is it so sad that Chikage dies and is erased from history?

Chikage Koori is my hero!

I want to bully Chikage with hugs and headpats

>can't even properly kill a bunch of weak little girls
Can Chikage do anything right?

She wanted to enjoy giving them a painful and slow death.
Didn't expect Yuuna would coincidentally decide to call her right when Wakaba got informed about the fairies effects and immediately get to stop her.

what a coincidence!!

What the fuck Takahiro.

I would feel better about if she at least killed some of the bullies.

I think it's a good sign that the last straw for Chikage was people bullying Tamako and Anzu. It shows she still cares about the team and can still contribute after she's cooled her head.

So does Chikage remind anyone else of Yura?

I decided to take my mind off this chapter by reading this months manga adaptation. That didn't cheer me up at all.

I wonder if the girls in are the ones who starred in Chikage's little rampage? Right is pretty cute I hope we get to see her sliced and cut.

The purest form of love can do anything!

neat

Thanks user.

Any chance of doing the NoWaYu/Hero Club/All Stars 4komas and manga chapters after this months LN JJ?

So NoWaYu is full on corruption trope?
How bad will it go?
Will they transform and be full oni mode in later chapters?

In the case of Wakaba, her body will give out first before her mind.

>yfw the unusued concept art was actualy for the LN

Pretty much. There are a lot of originally discarded ideas that came back, including weapons with special abilities.

>They say it is the cruelest chapter of the yuusha franchise.
>It actually is the cruelest chapter of the yuusha franchise.
Didn't think they would actually pull it off. Bravo, but also fuck you.

At this point YuYuYu looks cheerful in comparison.

On the bright side, it means that whatever happens in S2, it is still gonna look super duper happy in comparison.

>implying S2 won't be about heroes unable to die fighting in a wasted world after shinju took in a small group of people and let the rest burn so he can concentrate the barrer around itself

>heroes unable to die
Bzzt. Wrong.

>implying S2 won't be about fully evolved and sentient vertex being in despair because they are unable to kill the last human and savior of nothing, Tougou Mimori, and free themselves of their instinct.

Why not just send in vertex Kaworu?

>humanoid Vertex comes down
>her first line is "Flowers are beautiful"

Leo-Yuuna

Who does she go for, Yuna or Togo?

Tomiko.

>Using (fairy) magic decreases sanity
>Call of Cthulhu

The LN/manga releases are being timed to cause maximum emotional damage. Next manga chapter is the cosy Tamako/Anzu chapter. What are the chances that the Taisha have being conducting horrible experiments on their corpses to try and find a way to, say, turn mikos into Heroes?

I want to fuck Yuuna.

Now is not the time.

>ショーユはあんずの少女マンガ
Japan also plays a pun on sauce? Holy shit.

Isn't that the origin of the joke?

>Implying Takahiro isn't an user
>Implying he isn't the one leaking stuff
>Implying he isn't the one who keeps saying for us to buy the BDs/Figures/Udon

Always time for Yuuna.

Our Yuuna has real parents, so that doesn't work unless Shinju can somehow summon from the future.

But not for "fuck" bump/shitpost.

Did Chikage cut the bullies enough that they are scarred for life?
That could be more effective than killing them. Especially facial scars.

I dunno but I got some cuts from your post.

Is this read left to right or right to left?

Mass slaughter of half trained Yuusha Mass Production Types, trying to use the Sealing Spell without Fairy shields. As it takes months or even years of training as 4, 5 or six girl teams to get the movements and timing down to take down a vertex without offering them a shot.

It's a manga.

It's a joke.

I wonder if this sort of thing happened to Japanese airmen and sailors in the last year of WWII when Japan was being bombed by the USAAF and starved by USN submarines, largely without effective reply.
Were they snubbed? Is this why there were no shortage of Kamakazi volunteers in 1945?

>Yuusha Mass Production Types

People sure are going to be disappointed when all revealing the secret amounts to is a few new girls and maybe a rival team.

It's joke

>mfw we see a flashbacks ...

I won't mind if Tougou bullies them all as their senior and maybe Karin as a drill sergeant. I'd be more disappointed if Tougou doesn't even up being a savior.
I was really tempted to post that but controlled myself, dammit.

Because once they see the body bags on TV, there will suddenly be a shortage of Jr High age virgins and an explosion in the teen pregnancy rate.

I recall they said there was approximately a hundred girls with the potential to be heroes.
Not too massive a number but not too few to battle Vertex without fairies/Mankai.

I swear to god if they built up all the Shinto symbolical shit and duality themes with Tougou and Yuuna just to not do it I will fucking start to buy Soba instead of Udon.

>an explosion in the teen pregnancy rate.
I can ever hear the sound of that sweet public money flowing into the series.

>I'd be more disappointed if Tougou doesn't even up being a savior
I love Tougou's tits like everyone else, but it's hard to see how she could become a savior. I think Sonoko said that because she was trying to be encouraging. She has no basis anyway, since there had never been a hero with miko aptitude before Tougou.

Why the fuck would they introduce the concept while also boasting about tougou being a Miko and a Hero for no purpose? I don't even care that much about her, but that is what she is.

It does make her the perfect wife for a Goddess like Yuuna and the perfect mother for a demi-god ultimate hero.

Get out.

I personally don't think it'll be very difficult to do if they wanted to. I'm more worried that they'll just use it for more Tougou drama because Tougou became a bit more serious when she heard it and Sonoko was like "don't carry the burden all by yourself" and we all know that that's how Tougou rolls when push comes to shove. What is the connotation of "kyuuseishu" (I'm assuming that's what they used) anyway? Is it a fighting type of savior or like a "come from the skies and fix everything" type?

As far as we know, after Wakaba's team, there were no heroes until Sumi's time. This means there has never been a hero-miko before Tougou. There's no precedent, so no one knows if that's something special and useful, let alone a savior of mankind. Sonoko's just bullshiting.

It'll be other schools' Hero Clubs.

Before Washio there were probably no heroes too, still the Taisha knew a lot about the lore and shit. You keep forcing this idea that it was just Sonoko saying random bullshit, but that makes no sense both in terms of plot or in-character.

I want to fucking die

>still the Taisha knew a lot about the lore and shit
They don't know a lot. They know what has been passed down in Taisha since the time of Wakaba. Anything beyond that are trial and errors.

Ok user, the super specific concept introduced about being both a hero and a miko is a big deal is actually just random bullshit said by a character that is the series main exposition provider.

Well, all I'm saying is there is no precedent so I wouldn't expect much.

A Warrior-Priest was also what the first Emperor of Japan was.
The time is near when the Human survivors are going to split, and some will remain with Shinjuu and some will follow Tougou to a new Tree.
I don't think Tougou is a Miko of Shinjuu any longer. She is the Miko of whatever Yuuna is.

Nice fanfiction idea. 8/10 I wouldn't mind reading it.

There is a very specific term for emperors and its not the one used for Tougou, which is closer to the idea of a messiah and literally used for jesus (and the MMO tree of saviour)

Whatever Yuuna became is closer to the Vertex while Tougou is basically the closest thing to Shinju, so there is a link to build up there. Furthermore, relationship between heavenly gods and earthly gods were always the start of change in the traditions of Shinto.

So then it would be Tougou and Yuuna's divinely conceived offspring who would be the new Empress?

I love Chikage! I love her!

Me too!

Chikage is a cool and useful hero!
Beautiful too!

Then where the hell were you when almost everyone on the threads were saying that she was going to ruin everything?! Why weren't you defending her back then?! I've been trying to clean her name since she was revealed when everyone was calling her Homura 2.0!

Chikage a n00b! A N00B!

I want Takashima and Chikage to retire to the countryside and live out the rest of their days in peace and happiness!

2chan get out.

I hope that at least one of them lost an earlobe or two. Or an ear.

>ググれ
Kind of out of character for Tougou to use a word derived from a company name derived from an English word.

Apparently, bullying is a higher priority than nationalism.

Still can't take down a Leo without Mankai.

My god, this whole fucking chapter was so painful. I am tearing up like a little girl right now.
What did Chikage do to deserve all this injustice? What is wrong with these fucking people.

They can if they use a sealing ritual. Now Leo Starcluster would indeed be a problem, so maybe if Leo appears, sealing Leo before Starcluster forms would be the top priority.

They'd need to invent that ritual first.
Which they didn't until year 300.

The 100 potential girls that user was talking about are from the YuYuYu generation, so the ritual already exists.

Yeah, I mean the Leo Starcluster one, that one will be near impossible to beat without Mankai.
Not to mention the giant ass soul.

My bad, I misread.
I thought we were talking about the Leo forming in the Seto Inland Sea.

The number was "around one hundred" so it probably will be some ritually significant number like 81, 99, or 108.
Don't know if you would count Yuuna as one of them, or if we have to add or subtract Gin.

Don't you remember what happened the last time people posted stuff like this? You might well look back and suffer.

They never learn

Mito puts up with some shit. Descending from heaven to dish out culinary critique has to be a new high though.

People demand blood! People demand awesome fight!

Get into the robot, Hinata!

Maybe that user was right about Hinata becoming a messiah after all.

>Shiratori
Descends from the sky
Brings superior dishes to the masses

>Tougou
Shoots Jukai's Wall

WHO IS THE TRUE MESSIAH, HUH?
Wake up Shikoku.

Shut up Mito. Shiratori couldn't even protect you in the end.

Chikage got Alzheimer's first because she's an old hag by Yusha standards.

There's less than a month to go and I'm scared at the possibility of S2 never after being teased for so long. They wouldn't dare drag out these announcements for a year and a half, hold an event almost to the day of the first episode airing, followed by a special dedicated Yuki Yuna event a month afterwards, without there being a S2, right? I mean, that'd be suicidal PR wise.

Don't worry, they just really wanted to promote the new Pachinko machine!

Who cares about her breasts, I want to worship these armpits

>S2 never
Some of you guys are ok, don't go to Kagawa day 24

I just realize I need transparents of Fuu suffering faces...

But Botamochi is superior.

Any in particular?

This. Even the ever "I'm fine" Yuunas lost their shit over it.

ETA on LN TL pls?

?
The TL is done?

He's just in denial after that fucking chapter.

How can I be in denial when I didn't read it yet?

Can we just pretend that Yuusha All Stars is the main series and NoWaYu is a non-canon spinoff that got horribly out of hand?

No. Despite everything, I don't wanna get off the ride.

The translation is in . There is no PDF yet.

I think that's the Stockholm setting in

KILL ALL BULLIES

I don't even read the 4Koma, the LNs are so much better written it's not even comparable.

What?
The 4koma is meant to be comedy fanservice

>Kill The Bullies
>Akame ga Kill x NoWaYu crossover

What are you doing man? 4-komas are super fun.

Holy shit you what?

I can't tell what was worse, this chapter or 13

hinata preparing the bodies for the funeral was the worst.

Since JJ seems to be occupied these days and the backlog of translated stuff is growing by the month, does anyone else want to step up and make a start on some of it? No I can't do it myself before the inevitable.

I'm more than willing to do it, but I have no idea of how.

Where's the anti-bully ranger when we need her?

>that user in the last thread who said Chikage's dad did nothing wrong

HENSHIN

New thread after this one or just let it die and see you guys in a month?

Well we still wait for the pdf. Make a new one and let it die after that.

Or just let JJ make the new one when he's done.
No point in making it for nothing.

It's all in Sonoko's head. Wasuyu, Yuyuyu, Nowayu, even the 4komas, everything is Sonoko's illusion.

Chikage isn't old enough to be reading 2chan. Gigantic plot hole.

Togo's going to shoot that filthy Western hat clean off her head.

Yeah, just like how no underage person watches porn, right?

It's a joke user.

Tougou does wear tophats though

The 4koma yuushas are so cute I think they may be against the law.

That double Yuuna dose surely needs some investigation.

I'd rage so much if we ended up never getting insight into Takashima's past. They're taking their sweet time with her, that's for sure.

We have another 5 chapters to go and only 2 heroes are left, plenty of time to do something about Takashima.

>double Yuuna

There was any Mahou Shoujo franchise which a chapter/episode more cruel than that one?

It's definitely up there, I haven't felt this shitty since Homura's flashback episode

It's just like Tamako and Anzu, we knew it was coming but we still weren't ready

From what I've seen, Magical Girl Raising Project can compete

Isn't that basically Akame ga Kill levels of edge?

The whole reason why this franchise's tearjerker moments are so effective is all of the slice of life

How heartless of you to say.

ああ 真実ほど人に残酷なものもないのだろう

咲き誇れ 想いのままに

チーズケーキ森の中

All I want for Cred Forums's birthday is Chikage to be happy.

That vertex was Shiratori reincarnation.

wow.com/wiki/2016_in_Philippine_television
>April 11: Yuki Yuna is a Hero on Hero
>Yuki Yuna is a Hero on Hero
>Hero on Hero

Lewd

Back when NoWaYu was still fun and games, as far as you can take the word "fun and games" after the apocalypse, that is.

I just finished reading. Didn't want to spoil myself again like I did for Anzu and Tama.

This chapter just made me want an anime adaptation of NoWaYu even more.

I want S2 more, but maybe they can do both?
It seems unlikely though.

Oh yeah, if it was only one or the other, of course I'd rather have a whole new story. But maybe that government funding they're getting will give them enough to do both, and maybe something for WaSuYu too.

The money is from Kanonji city. Nowayu is set in Marugame while Wasuyu is in Sakaide.

I don't want Chikage to be popular.

YUUNA IS LOVE

The Kanonji money isn't going towards anime.
It's going towards anime tourism.
Cross-promotional goods, decorations, tour guides, cleaning up tourist attractions, that sort of thing.

YUUNA IS LIFE