Monster Musume

Would you share your warmth with her frosty ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykWPyaqbebo
pastebin.com/wkptiRif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i want to dock asscheeks with her

I'm going to marry Draco!

I love Mero.

Only every night.

I don't approve but I hope you two are happy together.

And so the cucking begins.

I don't follow.

Mero is a nice girl and I'm convinced she doesn't actually want her husband to have a mistress.

There is literally nothing wrong with having an NTR fetish as long as your partner is OK with it.

Yukio wedding chapter when?

I never said that. I just feel that when it comes down to it I don't think she'd be as into it as she claims. Which is perfectly fine by me.

I want to tread on this snake.

Your waifu shlicks to Titanic you madman

I just want her to smoosh those fat snek tats up against me while we take a nap

Sweet Slimy dreams.

I wanna flick her head dongle

Can't decide if Suu or Mero have the comfiest songs 2bh

Mero.
Suu has the second best songs though. They just sound kinda sad.

Would you love this big, itchy, angry spider?

You have been visited by the sick crab feet monster waifus

Good chapters and healthy crab will come to you but only if you post "GET WELL CRABBER" in this thread

>I'm convinced she doesn't actually want her husband to have a mistress.

In the manga, she doesn't, she wants Mia to be the cuck

GET WELL CRABBER

GET WELL CRABBER!
youtube.com/watch?v=ykWPyaqbebo

I can't tell who, your picture doesn't make it clear enough, nor do your words: who do you love again?

Answer: No one, you're a cuckmonger.

Mero is nice and all, but there can be only one fishy waifu.

>Those feet
Jesus christ, what the fuck happened?

He was attacked by a balding manlet.

She's moved on to wanting to be the main girl with a mistress around.

I love Mero.
Mako is cool and I'd probably enjoy hanging out with her but I want to marry Mero.

>Boudoir_of_the_Snow_Queen.png

Sometimes it seems like there's a relevant Oglaf strip for absolutely fucking any situation.

Holy fucking shit please go outside or something, those feet are dying to lack of movement and fleas.

But there's no monster girls outside.

How would you even fuck a glacier? put a mitten on your dick?

How can you be so sure? Go exploring, let us know if you find some.

gilljob

>he doesn't have dick mittens

How's life with a cold dick?

>Reminder Ms. Smith is Best Girl.

>Around Sharks Never Relax
What shit is this? It's not even alliteration. Something better would be the likes of "Around Sharks Stay Sharp."

>they are reminiscent of Miia's scales
I can fap to this.

That's not Kino.

Rip crab. We loved you very very much

If it wasn't for wanting to be a cuck queen, Mero would be prime wife material.

Im willing to overlook her eccentric fetish for her good traits.

She's personable and everyone loves her.
Cute as fuck
Rich
Intelligent
Not to mention marrying her literally makes you King of the Ocean.

Like I've said, I'm fairly confident that she wouldn't actually commit to it once she's actually married. She romanticizes tragedy but she doesn't seem too committed to it (outside of the one time when Lala showed up.)

Would wife fish/10

Pretty sure you get to be Queen's Consort at best. Only your kids with her would get any proper royal titles. Cheating with one of her sisters may also work.

Pretty much, she may be Cheryl of the Sea but she's one I'd want for me.

meh. details.

But she isnt pure like a seal, therefore, she is shit.

Always gets a chuckle out of me.

But don't say such mean and untrue things about Mero.

>Cheryl of the sea
I can only hope that Mero has a choking fetish. Its especially fun to treat princesses rough.

>I will never french kiss Draco until she's out of air
>I will never see her chest going up and down as she pants
>I will never pound her doggystyle and fill her with semen
>I will never cuddle with her afterwards, all sweaty holding her close in my arms and caressing her

why live lads

Actually, lizards are cold-blooded and thus don't sweat.

I'm pretty sure she has one.

Sure looks like she wants spankings as well.

Such a pervy princess.

Autumn is coming.
Post comfy monmusus.

There was no mention of who was doing the sweating

Indeed.

I hate the fall and winter.

Rabbit is for fun.
Goat is best.
Dog is for tsundere.
Horse is for leg locking.
Cow is for cuddles.

>hating best seasons
Fag

Imagine Rach or Tara carrying your many spooderlings like this while you walk down the street

its cold and depressing, its like being in england.

>No muscular human women
Disappointed.

>Wearing nothing but straps
>"Comfy"
No.

also that pic is really badly drawn
are you people so desperate for content you just look the other way?

>fuzz hating

is that the artist? cause he sucks.

I thought you meant girls you get comfy with, not girls that are comfy themselves. My bad.

Doppel is the Superior Girl

Feeling the need to post the cutest chuuni

Why? Beetus? Frail Jap physique? Angry horny wasps?

I want Lala to sit on my face!

I want to eat snack with Lala

So Lalafags becoming the next Miiafags?

So I asked this in the last thread, but it ended before could answer. Now pls don't laugh at me, please let me explain my situation.

I've always loved monstergirls, back when we were banished to the deepest denizens of /d/, and back when this was a series of colored shorts, with hints of some kind of manga in the works.

I was gone from /d/ for like a year, and only intermittently back months at a time, and suddenly I see anime images, and these threads on Cred Forums, with monstergirls everywhere besides /d/ and /tg/, with even normies starting to reveal their powerlevel about them. Is this all just a passing fad?

...how much have I missed? The last I remember, it was shorts about those identical brothers who had a monstergirl waifu. The art looks the same, so what happened to that plot?

I actually answered you in the last thread here's my answer again:

The manga we're talking about is called Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou or "Daily Life with a Monster Girl"

There's a 12 episode anime and 45 chapters of manga translated. Highly recommend you check it out.

The manga is based on those original short brothers comics. It's by the same author.

I thought I was free from Yumi here.

I'd rather Liz or Kiira sit on my face.

But you have superb taste.

>Yumi
Don't you mean Yukio?

What did Amazon mean by this?

Ah thanks. Yeah didn't see your reply. And I see, same guy. Well I guess I'll get to downloading and watching. It's all still in development, right? Or was anime only one cour?

You know what's funny? We used to literally dream this would happen, only three, four, five or how many ever years ago it was. When we only really had his comic works and the monster encyclopedia as a big project more than just one shot hentais and what not.

OVA in November.

Possible chance for a S2 eventually if the OVA does really well.

Also dubs sometime too I think. Only going to watch it for the hopefully side shattering accent they give to Lala.

OAD.

I know brah. I was there way back in the day too. I did a little translating for the brother comics in those threads but my moon was garbage then. I was super pumped when I heard about the anime adaption.

I highly suggest reading the manga first just so you can see how good of an adaptation we got. Everyone was super worried they'd make it way tamer compared to the manga but it ended up being super faithful. They skip chapter 17 which is a gym episode and has my favorite character in it. But it's ok because they're making the OVA/OAD that comes out in November based on that chapter.

My bad. I've been up 22 hours.

>swimsuit Lala
I'm a merofag but my dick is ready for that.

>ywn deflower darling and become his endgame waifu

She's engaged and I'm not particularly into NTR so no. Fetch me a cute single Yukionna who's preferably a bit on the shorter side and I'll melt that snowy pussy into a steamy puddle in no time.

Just because she's committed to someone doesn't mean you cant waifu her, or else i'd feel bad for all the main harem fags.

Oh shit, I think I may remember you! Yeah took some time to get some of them translated. Been perusing some of the material, it's nice to know how far we've come. We may have lost many things since those halcyon years, but we gained some things too.

Arachne I think was my favorite then.

I'm actually the translator for the series now. I started around chapter 40 so you won't see my stuff for a while but I'm really glad I stuck with the series. Always nice to see someone from way back in the day posting.If you stick around these threads you'll probably see me post with a trip I'm "Tanktopfag" My favorite back in the day was the Lamia but the character that gets introduced in the gym chapter is far and away my favorite now. I think back in the old brothers comic threads I really only gave a few suggestions for wording and some simple translations. It's cool looking back on everything though.

Oh, so this is you then Please, emphasize to him how much we're pulling for him. I hope it just looks bad and isn't some irreversible blood pooling damage or something. Crab will grow strong again.

By translator, you mean official official translator? So you did end up going to Japan after all then, or what? I recall one of you saying you were planning to. Congrats either way.

I'm still here, darling.

I mean I'm not the translator for seven seas the "official" english version. Just the translator for the fan translation that goes up to chapter 45 right now. I did move to Japan and met up with Crabman at comiket. I've been translating fan comments and questions back and forth on twitter too. You can see my balding bearded manlet face in chapter 43 where I got a little cameo through a contest Crab was running for fans too.

Tio is the Superior Girl

Oh hot damn, that's a new one. I swear that woman could wear anything and it'd break my dick.

That's not how you spell Manako

We don't know if she's going to use a swimsuit or going to do some other sport. Same goes for MON

Well there's a colossal difference between liking a guy and being engaged to him, they're pretty much in it at that point unless one of them leaves the other hanging at the altar like a sucker.
And that's when I make my move.

>>swimsuit Lala
Crabman should have forget the who.

I could have swore someone said swimsuit Lala confirmed. Oh well, she deserves more screeen time.

a-anyone have the picture of that oni stretching in front of the bed, with a body imprint on it.

MON swimsuits are confirmed user.
I had the magazine on me but I'm pretty sure I posted these before.

Zombina is the Superior Girl

>tio's top
yeah, no way that thing is staying on

Fools. Smith is Superior.

>like a year
You've been out a lot longer than you think. Monster girls have been normie tier since MGQ/MGE/this series became popular in 2011.

>Doppel

Checks out.

Warmth is bad for her

not the guy you are replying too but If possible I have a question. How long does it take to really be able to read japanese? I've thought of the possibility of learning to read japanese in the past but honestly it seems like every person who learns the language winds up moving to Japan for a while or seeking employment.

Is there room for learning the language as a hobby?

We've gone full circle

I, I, I love little girls.

Teeny Weeny Tio Bikinis

>a rapist
>a racist
>a retard

GG user. You're willing to go to jail for that.

they make me feel so good

I want to marry this snake.

Everyday life with us, MONfags.

I'll post about it on my twitter. I'm Poltfan69.
These threads already stray pretty far off topic at times.

I just snapped her arms in half with mental thought

word

>these threads
>off topic

You're delusional TTF. It's those Kobold pheromones messing with your brain or something.

Uh, of course
It's based on the omake

>pickles
>in a pool

I smell dismemberment shenanigans.

MORE off topic.

Now excuse me I have to get back to huffing Polt's used gym shorts.

I have it.
But i'll only post it if you post two more beefy monmusus.

This raises a good thing to think about. What does Suu smell like? What do the other girls smell like?

I don't think Polt wears gym shorts. And doesn't live in Japan

Polt will have to close down the pool for sanitation if Bina starts leaking her preservatives into the water.

1/2

Would you lick her sweat off the bench-press bench after she's done using it?

Not seeing a lot of mon in that musu, though.

2/2

What species is this?

3/2
it's an oni

Neat.
Pleasure doing business.

>No gym shorts
>Not in Japan

What did he mean by this?

I recognize that bulge

She's a yukionna from Rosario+Vampire.

Thanks, appreciate it.

I prefer to lick it straight from the source

Sounds gay

Fuzz is for aggressive cuddles.

>This ass will be animated soon

Akshually, puppers don't sweat.
To lose heat they pant.

Don't you get Papercuts?

Are you gatherinrg rest of sweat in bottle for later?

kek

She sweats in the anime. Reminder that these are monster girls and basically whatever the fuck you want goes

She's dog-like not a dog-girl.
Kobolds have been shown to sweat in the manga. She also wears a sweat/headband.

I like to imagine my 3D self's intentions are transmitted somehow to my 2D self for him to enjoy.

Soon.

Don't you fucking rain on my parade, for so long I've fantasized that gorgeous blue beauty in a black one piece just a size too small, thong style to show off that fat, perfecly shaped double wide blueberry booty, her supple THICKness just fucking bursting out of every seam, the skindentations accentuating her cushy deliciousness to the maximum, her perky little purple nipples poking ever so teasingly through the black material of the swimsuit, or perhaps failing that a super thin sling bikinI that amounts to little more than a thin strip of cloth sinking into her marshmallowy blue body as her face burn so red from embarrassment you could light a cigarette off of her cheek, her big blue tush once again bare for all to gaze amorously upon while she wishes she could just slink into a small hole from all the burning stares eye-fuckig her all over.
I have been waiting for this moment and I will not be robbed of it again.

I hope she's just a background character

how tall are they, and how much do they weigh.

>dog in background

Do they fug?

If his intentions were, he's be shitposting on Cred Forums and waifuing another kobold girl on a similar manga.

She probably will be.

>just had a bee land on my face and walk around it for a good minute before leaving

I-I'm ready for Kiira.

They do knot

>never evers

Don't say never. I thought that The Suu Garage Kit would only be sold at WonderFest but I have one preordered that will ship to me in November. Be patient and wish for a bit of luck.

I'm crying with laughter t b h

Hey Drawfags
How hard is it to draw mon musu from parodies and requests?

Very.
A lot.

That snek ain't right

perfect

Pretty hard

You know that post got me thinking
How would Monster Musume be if Hank Hill was the MC?

There would be about a hundred times more kicked asses.

>Chapter One
>Miia shows up
>Hank gives it a shot
>Kicks her out after she accidentally kills ladybird and crushes Bobby's ribs
>She spills propane from the tank
>Series over

I want to make gentle post marriage love to this sheep with her on top

>those hips
everytime

What kind of Monster girl would Bill get?

The mushroom girl

EIther an Oni/Ogre or the most timid and shy girl there is. Either one will make him cry.

None.

What's her appeal?

Welsh, Scotts, Kiwis

Deadass.

You can make money off of her milk, you can make money off of her wool and once you're done shaving her she becomes so smooth it's like she never had any wool in the first place, then you bang like crazy because she became so turned on from it.

Soup, roast, decorative wall mount, haggis

>Big boobs
>Big ass
>Lactates
>Gentle
>Shy
>Soft
>Cute
>Fluffy
>Horns for holding while she succ you
>Her satyr legs are sexy but that's just my opinion

a spider who owns his pasty fat ass

Hank would find the idea insane and then Bobby would date a lamia

Whatever Boomhauer passes on. So probably hors.

whatchutalkinboutthatdangolhorsepussyknowwhatimsayinman

You forgot Cajeta

I realize that, of all the chapters ready for the 2nd season, Yukio's chapter is the one who has more potential for beign an OAD: onsen with mixed bath (means lots of fanservice) and they easily could add MON and Lala and maybe someone else. That or the beach chapter

Harem logic dictates if he puts on a wig and a skirt he will become the cutest girl of them all. His blocky, young male physique will magically become curvy and supple, his facial features softening into an angel-like moeblob. Such is the power of the skirt.

>Darling wants Zombina to wear a skirt
>She agrees only if he does too

I love cold and the winter because of my body temperature. I'd give her all of my warmth by holding hands with her

That man is dating a human woman.
Good for him, he didn't succumb to having a monster girl.

Just don't let her give you a blowjob before vaginal. Like sticking your tongue to a flagpole in the dead of winter.

No, spooder is for Dale.

>Yuuhi's a man.
Guess I'm deleting my folder of her.

I'm Welsh but Merino is a bit meh to me really.

GET WELL CRABBER

I'm an American and she's a bit bah to me.

GET WELL CRABBER

If Nancy can't kill Rachnera, then we need Billy to kill her.

Billy can't actually kill the spider.

Unless you equip him with a flamethrower or a gun.

Damn japs and their obsession with their jobs gross negligence of their own bodies.
Those look like clots from constant and frequent bouts of inactivity plus bad circulation. You can fucking die instantly from those if the blood clots come loose and travel up your bloodsteam into your heart or lungs.

Billy would just fuck up and kill those around him I don't remember him ever getting a flamethrower or a gun

This is a shit shop

I know he's stupid, but how can he not kill a spider like Rachnera, even if he's 3 feet close to her?

Fuzz

>but how can he not kill a spider

You really don't comprehend his stupidity. Rachnera would be 150% fine. She would come out of the situation having the scythe.

I was there when it happened. Some faggot was begging for someone else to make his "funny" image macro, and the only one who did it put the exact least amount of effort in to it; I suspect on purpose. What gives me a laugh is the he still uses the picture.

A pior subespécies da aranha
A segunda pior menina do harém do polícia em bicicleta

>still no doujin where she offers Darling her body to vent his sexual frustration on
>He imagines all the different ways he'd fuck the girls while doing so

>Billy couldn't kill Jeff (despite absolutely no lack of trying), even when he was "best friends" with the Grim Reaper
>even the big boot couldn't do the job (see: pic related)
Rachnera confirmed for unkillable.

>Come home
>See conspicuous fort of pillows in living room
>Tara pulls you in as you walk by
>6 hours of nonconsensual hug

>still no doujin where Miia stops Smith from venting her frustration on Darling
>so Smith uses Miia instead

That damn dolphin is everywhere, isn't he?

She's going to use it to win the Waifu War?

>conspicuous
It's gonna be one big ass pillow fort, mind.

That dolphin going to rape Mero while everyone watches base on the last panel.
>Merofags cucked by dolphins.

con•spic•u•ous (kən-spĭkˈyo͞o-əs)►

adj.
Easy to notice; obvious.
adj.
Attracting attention, as by being unusual or remarkable; noticeable. See Synonyms at noticeable.

But it was made specially for him, with lots of love.

Just because somethings made with love doesn't mean it's good.

See: Miia's cooking

Fuck I mixed them up. My bad.

Purple stuff can be delicious, though.

>still no doujin where the dolphin rapes mero in the middle of the show
>Near the end she has her tits and face pressed against the glass and makes a royal ahegao as the dolphin busts a nut inside her
>cut to darling, Miia, tio and about twenty families with kids staring on the other side

>Tio so thin
CRABMAN! Throw some meat on them bones!

You sure about that?

The 00's were a lawless time.

The anime staff sure enjoyed it.

Lala's scythe or Grim's scythe?

Don't believe you posted this one before, thanks!

Did they shrink Bina's boobs? Even ignoring Tio, she seems a bit smaller than usual.

>not attention to their feet
I hate this.

i hate (you)

They did
What a fuckin disappointment

>Mfw tragedy

>mfw snek

>mfw corpse

>Mfw spooder

>mfw snek

For some reason, I keep thinking about a chapter dealing with Yukio's wedding,, only for the ceremony to fall apart into shenanigans like the season 2 finale to The Venture Brothers

Grim's

>'Bina doesn't have a rack of racks in her dressing room, so she be any size she feels like that day.

>Stag Party chapter never

>Bina has a refrigerator full of parts so she can dress up for parties

As the author I can confirm that

She probably still go to the aquarium to have sex with the dolphins behind Kimihito's back.

Why is the thread so slow?

I watched three episodes of Hi no Tori. Now I'm back to shit posting. What would you like to talk about? Please say Suu.

Grim actually bright Jeff back from the death cause he liked how he terrified Billy .

>ywn bite into Cerea and savour her juicy flesh

Well, I want to use her thighs as pillows and kiss her belly while at it, all while seeing her turning red and purple because of her embarrassment and shyness

What is this monster?
A yuki-onna?
I'm digging girls in kimono, tabi socks are hot.

>yuki-onna?
Yeah.

>girls in kimono
Please be joking.

Why not?

>Dolphin trying to rape mero

This is why hunting them is fine in my eyes

GET WELL CRABBER

Cause I hope you don't love the second who.
And eat the dolphins?

Well this took fucking forever to finish.

With all of my heart.

>Minotaur milk
Time to get rid of the two milk jugs.

But it was time well spent

She's nicer but I prefer the first one.

[touch fluffy tail]

I love this spider.

Glasses snek

Cathyl's arms are not brown!

Not brown enough.

She works in the sun all day.
Make her browner!

Aight
Chocolate Milk Version

I would prefer one where she is dragged into a dolphin rape cave and gangbanged nonstop, I say banged instead of raped because she enjoyed it from the beginning.

Spiders are best. But ogres and minos are great too.

Her defilement must take place in front of friends, loved ones and the rest of the lower class for maximum tragedy

Fluffy.
But I prefer the original Who?

Main girls a shit. Post subspecies.

deliciously beefy

If you're colouring Cathyl, all you really need is a little pink.

Suddenly you're sick and you have to stay in bed for a week.
Would you accept one of her get-well gift, from her personal collection?

You mean like autist magnet that's been spammed as of late, or would you like some good subspecies for a change?

Like this?

Has the DMM gane turned up an elder devil yet?

Or this?

>penguin
>Russia

I wonder who "those around me" are, surely not the main harem. Other shinigami, perhaps?

When is Crab gonna stop letting BNHA have the best frog girl?

Since day 1

>I wonder who "those around me" are,
Probably the souls of dead children as she gathered them up while wandering the halls.

I want to be enveloped in a full body snek burrito

>First who
Pic related.
Doujin when?!

>tfw no rockhopper to attack you

Full body fuzz hug

>no gigantes gf's stomach to lay on

Careful, I hear they release chemicals that will transform you into one of them.

Haven't read a chapter since bee girl. Question. Did Yukkiona just get a chapter? This is very important.

Not a complaint, but a suggestion if you go back to it.
She for sure has some tan lines, and might differentiate the nipple color from the rest of her body more. Not super pink, but just something.

Have you ever seen a cow with tan lines?

Aight
Nip's Nips redone.

reminder who the best grill is.

>DMM Gaem

Character art rips update 10 done

pastebin.com/wkptiRif

Is this even a question? (Also, it seems I can't find a single picture of Lala getting hugged. Anyone want to help with that? Drawfriends?)

>The largest known species to date, Gigantes are a massive Ogre subspecies reaching heights of over ten meters. Because of this, Gigantes are truly giant. Because they can easily injure humans with their massive bodies if they are not careful, when they have nothing to do they spend their time quietly holding still. Fashion is no concern as practically no clothes are large enough for them to wear, so they dress themselves in whatever rags they can to preserve some sense of public order and decency. They are not known to attack other creatures.

Aww...I'm kinda sad now.

I said a long time ago there should be a few chapters were Darling starts a business with Rachnera aimed at clothing giants with fashionable clothing.

user, horse pussy is heresy. Which is why father forbids it.

there's ways to cheer them up

Is Froppy a monster girl now?

>the normalfags in this thread only want their waifu if she has a human pussy
>and will completely drop her if she doesn't
you all need to kys right now, the animal pussy is the best part.

BEST
PART

She always has been but art from deviantart or pixiv is not official Monster Musume material.

Yes?

Horse pussy is best pussy though.

>>/mlp/

There should be a Spider/Gigantes romance where Spooder makes clothes for her husband and Gigantes feeds his wife the protein she needs to produce that much silk.

Thanks man, it makes the difference for me.

The gas mask one looks neat, I'll take it.

>tfw ywn see Rachnera pop out of a Gigantes's cleavage like a prairie dog.

Gigantes are big but not that big.

Darling is best Monmusu.

>sex before marriage
Yukio is a slut

The patrician's waifu.

They're that big.

Humans are the most horrible monsters

Thank You Face!

Pic made my day a-lot better.

/mlp/ is ded. and not fun anymore

HR Tio that I might have a chance to own when?

Have you ever noticed how beautiful Draco is?

Yeah, she's alright.

When I complete my full Miia team, so never.

>Draco

no prob, user.

I'm a little supersized she doesn't have fancy girly panties on.
Regardless I want to do things to that ogre sized mound.

Spitroast Manako.

Tio's pomfs could level buildings

*surprised

I want to marry her

Darling is just so handsome and cool. If I was him I would marry the lamia because she's really cute and cool and also knows how to cook really well.

>cook really well

You're not fooling anyone Miia

I need Cathyl wearing Daisy Dukes

I need Cathyl to be dead and replaced by a better girl

I need Cathyl-haters to be replaced by better anons.

You called?

If only it were that easy to get rid of shitposters in general.

Funny, considering the anti-hugbox environment

That will happen when she stops being garbage. She will always be a girl for ntr enthusiasts, so that will never happen.

Her hate isn't undeserved. She's garbage.

There are no better anons

I remember her. She and succubus were the only good girls. Vampire-chan a shit. Especially her pink haired persona.

Sadly true.

I love Mizore every day

What the fuck

Then we kill Crab and replace him with Lobster

>kill Crab
Don't tempt fate.

His legs are already turning purple. Let's not wish ill will on him.

succubus was literally the worst, Ruby was always undisputed best girl

That is true, I learned that from this.

that kid is an asshole

>running from a kill moth girl makes you an asshole

Occasional reminder that Lala has already won.

>tfw no demon waifu

I see no demon here

That's not winning user, that's the inevitability of winning. Course Zombina could always bite him and make Lala lose.

>Lilith will never get a boyfriend

and he also called her a monster, the jerk

I wonder if there's a point in searching for R34 material since the anime itself is full of tiddies.

That's been the thing since day 1. The source is lewd therefore the is no real need for porn.

could always be lewder

The writer made a character call another character a monster, lynch the 3DPD writer

not before chapter 4

>Lala getting hugged
She was never hugged, this pic related was pure accident and I bet that she was never hugged before, exept her parents

Like, dikk inside poossy?

I just watched Monster Musume, and it was the lewdest thing I ever watched. I wonder if anime can be lewder than that while maintaining at somehow interesting plot at the same time.

accidental hugs are still hugs just like accidental sex is still sex

Do red ice cubes fall out of her vagina on a monthly basis?

Or Cloaca, or Epigyne.

>boyfriend.

But what about chainsaw loli

I remember being involed in a lot of discussions on Cred Forums about rosario vampire back in the day
I have never actually read a single chapter.

She's just a whore that will accept anyone that ties her up well enough

Succubus' love was true man fuck you man

that's just putting off inevitability.

didnt change her shit personality or character design

why do morons who dont read anything still think zombies are immortal, crab already confirmed they werent and had similar life spans to normal humans

You can't make accusations like that without evidence. I assume that you have some?

Human life spans end with a bullet to head, same with zombies

can zombina survive a decapitation though
for head swap shenanigans with lala?

What the shit

Same as humans

something like this

She doesn't while pregnant

Except that doesn't always apply...
1/2 of her body was cut clean off in her 2nd date chapter/Cici chapter and was just fine to walk moments after getting sewn back together.
There's obvious magic stuff involved

Strawberry-flavored menstruation.

Don't argue with the sociopath, user. He wants to kill every girl.

>tfw will never go riding with Cerea through the meadow

Friendzoned for eternity.

what? I just want to put zombinas head on lala's and vice versa , I didn't say anything about killing anyone.

Good.

So you're not: ?

No vital organs in the legs

while we are on the subject,
smith no doubt has a file on how to kill each monmusu in case they go rouge.

>MON girls have had 2 date chapters each
>main girls have had only one, shared with two others
Fucking bullshit right there. Crab needs to do a 7 part arc with a chapter for each girl, no joint date, MON escort or secondary character crap

Smith is too lazy to be Batman.

user, forget that moth girl. She's a yandere.

She lost a bit more than just legs user

Still has fake heart, "her" lungs, and brain

She's just a little crazy, it's no big deal

I'd rather see team ups between the main girls who haven't teamed up yet.

I want that moth to kill your mother.

she has been amazingly patient with this guy.

Still besides the fact that she had her spinal cord cut and was perfectly fine to walk moments after being simply sewn together.
Forget organs, even if you don't feel pain you're not walking after that bullshit without some sort of magic involved.

It would be nice to see them interact with each other whithout darling around, without being cunts towards each other like in the job search chapter

It's shitty writing, the strongest of magics

Nah, my mom would probably be okay with her, so there'd be no need for her to start giving aneurysms

But it's the opposite of good.

Have you seen the almost daily life with monster girls shorts? If not, that might be what you're looking for.
Thanks crabman

>Cerea takes Papi and Suu on a field trip

Nonsense, every file is "shoot till dead"

>probably
Are you willing to put your mother's life at risk?

I'm tempted

Horse is shit.

I at least don't have that problem for my mother is already dead.

Not always, she was alright tha one time

Before crab can do any of that he needs to devote a chapter to me being Draco's husband

What if your dad tries to steal her from you then?

too bad, Draco is already in a relationship with Liz

>Draco
>being married to any man other than me
That's a good one user

He is already too old and married to somebody else to care either way.

you can always become brother husbands in Draco's harem of men within the confines of a polyandrous marriage.

trust no one, not even your dad

Best is spelled b-e-s-t user.

That's what he wants you to believe

He lives a thousand miles away.

>At Yukio's wedding, Draco hits it off with a lizardgirl guest
>It's Yukio's Frost Salamander friend
>Draco doesn't notice this until that night when her tongue gets stuck to their cloaca.

He has already sired 7 children and that took a lot out his wanting to have kids.

Only if you're into scat.

Yeah, no, all the spagetti she'd drop by trying to deal with more than one man would be enough to solve world hunger

Never.

Only the lowest of the low would waifu another man's waifu.

Read my previous post again

I think you may be dyslexic.

I want to stick a fire hose up her HP and watch her massive orgasm break her brain to the point she acts only like a regular horse for the rest of her life.

but user, It is the only way her ego as the king of beasts can placated.

Why bring up Miia?

You have 7 brothers? Sorry to break this up to you but you're going to have to kill them

>you will never see Cerea tenderly inflated

>someone shits on Cerea
>something something miia a shit
Broken records

user, would you engage in coprophagia with Cerea?

Only horsefags can be this illiterate.

5 brothers and a sister.

She can reign over the 23 newtlets, and me

Fuck off

You have problems user. Seek professional help.

>little crazy
He needs to call the cops to kill the yandere.

You need to kill her too, man. It's unlikely but you can never be too sure

I want to eat Cerea's feces

Kii pls be real.

see

Cerea needs loved.

_no

Cerea is for smacking those tiddies, until they burst, and reveal the carrot slurry and diarrhea within.

Why can't I self-insert as her fiancé?

see This is how Cerea is supposed to be loved.

Nice quads. It must be true.

Since Cerea doesn't wear a bra they must be the most pert titties in the entire house.

Yeah she's pretty fine, but Liz is still sexier. Canonically bigger booty, too.

>scat fags

>Cerea will never take a dump on your chest

damn idiots
Lala isn't a zombie. she won't even able to move Zombina's body because she's alive. And Zombina won't be able to move Lala's body and her body will be disgusted about having a living zombie's head over her shoulders

Enough, stop this shitposting.

kind of missing the point.

You could have prevented this.

>Cerea makes a donation to Kii every morning during her runs

I'm not the one doing it.

Miiafags have always been here

Warm horse excrement

She never killed anyone. She just knocked out mom.

Think about it. This kid, this scum, he's left her suffering, all alone, cooped up in that shed, for ten years at a time. She literally lives each decade, suffering and crying for those few minutes he comes back, and the only thing he can do after a few minutes of being scared is run and call her a monster, breaking her heart.

He could simply let her move on in life, but no, he has to feel guilty eventually, and come back. He's literally torturing poor mothgirl.

That's adorable for some reason.

How is this a bad thing again?

My point was Zombina doesn't apply to how humans work, because her spinal cord doesn't come into consideration w/ decapitation. You missed my point
Kinda looks like you missed the point of the other user's post too - I think he was asking if it was safe to do, so heads can be placed on different bodies and mess with Darling, not to control the other's body

I bet Kii would actually like it. That is too far out there to ever be mentioned in the actual series though.

Get the fuck out of here.

I didn't say that Zombina won't survive a decapitation. In fact she would. But Lala's personality will never let her body beign used to do stuff like that. Maybe Zombina too.
And a bullet to the brain can most likely and probably will kill her
You guys also missed my point too

>But Lala's personality will never let her body beign used to do stuff like that.
thats what makes it a comedic situation.

Is it? Obviously we're not going to get a full on scat scene, but something like Darling mentioning Kii could use some fertilizer and everyone looking at Cerea seems like something Crab could do.

no that still seems a bit too much user.

relax user, some of us like the cow, she's no Asterio but she aint bad

I'm curious if you actually have this fetish or are just funposting.

Moth yandere needs to get a life or kill herself.
No man wants her.

what if she had glasses? could she win him over with glasses moe?

What if she had sunglasses?

That's Damar you idiot, not Dukat.

Aren't you the cruel one. You reinforce what I said. Humans are the real monsters.

My mom would pamper and adore her. And she'd be happy knowing I'm getting married and she'll have grandkids.

thats not moe

Not even glasses will help her.
Time to bully the cow-slut?

she could wear sunglasses a hat ,oat and gloves to hide her monstrous features and try to win him over normally before his memories return.

Burn the moth for great justice!

no, we hope crab gets her something better than farmer fumble fingers

Season 3 when?

She's a fucking masochist freak, dude. If she gets off that hard to sadistic stringplay imagine what being dominated by a fat raging cock would do.

>we
user don't expect us to support the cheater.

It's not Kaede's fault she's too shy to tell him what feels good.

I wonder just how much of a masochist she is

More petite caythl > regular

>how to spot a faggot

No. We need a bigger Cathyl. One with MILF curves, two perfect minodaughters, a third on the way, and milk production that increases permanantly with each pregnancy.

Cathyl needs breast reduction to have a pair of B-cups.

>masochist freak
Fuck yeah

How many different father's for the kids? A different one for each?

I would die drowning in her milk it before I would ever stop

Two are Kaede's. The other is Ton's.

None belong to the farmer. Each daughter is the result of her getting frisky with three separate guys after beating the farmer unconscious.

I bet she goes as far as getting turned the fuck on from being smacked around a bit and having her hair pulled good and hard, goes into a lustful trance when you use her horns as throatfucking handlebars and loves nothing more than having her tail yanked and her ass spanked bright red while it's getting fucked full bore, natural succubus anal secretions slicker than the best lube on the market, no brakes whatsoever on this runaway train of utter anal annihilation. You are it's conductor, and she is the tunnel. Full steam ahead.

All three belong to the farmer. He doesn't realise this because Cathyl keeps knocking him out during snu snu

I am glad that Crabman has kept Darling pure. I really would hold his hands and walk him home while carrying his grocery.

no homo.

Not likely. Her getting preggo after fooling around with other men is more plausible and true to her character.

>Pure

Pack Mule detected.

He never did become a seaman.
His semen never got onto Mero's eggs.

beta weakling that cant even handle groceries detected