Whats Cred Forums thoughts on Golden Boy?

Whats Cred Forums thoughts on Golden Boy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMFIDj7DYL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It got axed a few volumes too late.

Is it possible to hate this guy?

He's an NTRfag. When he caught his friend fucking his girlfriend he just sat there and drooled.
He's also unfaithful, having cheated on a different girlfriend before.
He's also got a piss fetish.
And he only has sex with overripe women.

No, it's possible to hate all the suffering he goes through.

Never catches a break.

Sure he goes through a lot of suffering, but least he's learning something.

I started disrespecting him in the flashback of the final 2 volumes.
Kintaro as a 19 year old virgin - he finally gets a girlfriend who is pretty much the perfect woman - cheats on her a week later only because he's afraid she 'might have' cheated on him.

Pretty good really.

Very educational.

us oldfags, right

It was fun and interesting until he decided to help out the drunk dude with his fiance being NTRed by Kintaro's alpha friend.

The amount of meta physical drivel it spewed after that almost made me slit my wrists.

my favorite comedy anime

It's good, watched it with my gf. We joke about the dub and how it say "MY BEMO BABY".
Dub because gf is a pleb.

The dub voices are hilarious though. And most of the main girls are fine. I get that Kintaro sounds fucking ridiculous but sue me, it was funny to me.

I watched it with a friend. I couldn't watch it with my bf unfortunately - not that he minds looking at lewd stuff with his gf but the comedy is far too cringe for him.

I prefer the Platinum Boy.

Manga is fucking shit, that's why the ova adapted just the first volume.

Also the better you know about Kintaro the more you hate him

Those fucking shueshia faggots

Pimpin ain't easy.

best girl

The author previous work, Magical Taruruto-kun was a proto Golden boy:
youtube.com/watch?v=NMFIDj7DYL4

Is Golden Boy II a direct sequel?

I showed it in my anime club at college but some of the stuff in later episodes was lewd and I was worried it might make other people uncomfortable. Afterwards everyone liked it but i was still nervous about making a bad impression.

good anime
shit manga

one of the few times when source material isn't superior

overrated comedy . why do some people think this is the best comedy of all time? it's not even to nichibros