Dungeon Meshi

So, new chapter soon?

Dungeon Meshi thread, I guess.

I thought it was a mid month release?

Really? Guess I made a thread too soon. Oh well.

>Dungeon Meshi thread, I guess
Yes, please. I know there isn't anything new to talk about, but I miss it.

wait for your new chapter, fucking faggot

It is, there was a one-month hiatu since the latest chapter.

The wait is slowly killing me.

Will they eat an orc soon?

The elf says no.

Would you eat a nigger?

>Marcilles "is this nigger serious" face
That was a great scene. I only found it strange that at the beginning, when the orcs were slaughtering the whole tavern, the party just stood there doing nothing.

So, imouto is the dragon now, right?

Why? They used bones of dogs and wargs. She should be a chimera.

What? They removed the worg and orc bones. They gathered all the human female bones and picked the rest out until they had a single complete skeleton. Then they used dragon meat and blood as mass for the missing flesh.

Pretty sure they kept those parts separate.

imouto the dragonblood

>Imouto is dragon!

Wasn't this debunked by the whole dungeon monsters don't have souls bound to the dungeon thing?

Yeah, I mixed that up. Though I still think that people went a bit too crazy back then because of Farlyn closing her eye, saying her throat hurts and all that.

Will the new chapter have more cultural enrichement?

You mean the samurai coming back and marrying Farlyn?

So the dungeon, with its various floors, treasure, and the fact that if you die your so gets trapped, is obviously a big honey trap for adventurers.

Now the question is what does the sorcerer need all those souls for (which there has to be a large number of perma dead people by now) and what does it have to do with the immortality spell.

I think the soul being bound to the body IS the whole immortality thing, but imperfect.