So we all agree they got the cancerous fanbases

So we all agree they got the cancerous fanbases.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3--6WtvVRH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You forgot this

Add metafags like yourself, retard.

>Jojofags still trying this hard to deflect attention

What's wrong with NNB fanbase?

They like a thing OP doesn't like.

It sure is convenient how every time OP makes this thread, he leaves out Jojo and Madoka when those two (Jojo in particular) are the ones that got plenty of people complaining in other meta/blog threads.

Who the fuck cares? We are all just one big tumor in the end. Bunch of cells that should have never multiplied in the first place. No matter how much you say, "one is more cancerous than the other," who the fuck really cares? Abominations, that's what we all are.

>Leaving out Jojo, Madoka, SnK, and Raildex

You forgot Kyoani

This.

type-moon fanbase is the worst in Cred Forums. far too many of them shitpost hourly

Add K-on and you are set.

add mob psycho then we good
>start actual discussion
>hey I want ritsu fucking mob!

Those wannabe hipster fujos who only liked Mob Psycho 100 because it was hyped by the sakugadork twitter circle on behalf of Crunchyroll will soon be gone and schlirk off to the sword-dudes as soon as it becomes the new hip thing in Japan.
Gotta follow the newest trends.

Change OPM for TTGL, Eva for Madoka and add Jojo

You forgot Madoka.

I like it, but goddam is the fanbase awful.

Came to post this.

Pic related

Absolutely nothing.

and The Eotena Onslaught

>Including NNB, TM, Yahari, and Saekono fans in with that garbage

>Eva for Madoka

Fuck off nigga. Eva is absolute trash and there are way more shitposts for Eva than Madoka.

One of those squares should just say "every yuri show". Also as much as I love Jojo it definitely deserves to be up there now, and Madoka has been a cancerous tumor on Cred Forums for years.

SnK
MHA

Where's LoGH ?

This. But Madoka still belongs up there.

fanbasefags are so autistic holy fuck

You sound like teenage girls

I hope the two things you take away from this thread are all fans are cancerous filth and don't be such a faggot OP-kun.

So we all agree that this is the cancer.

Hopefully, this thread is like a series of chemo treatments that the OP can come back and reflect on how unaware he is of his own stupidity.

Name ONE anime that doesn't have a cancerous fanbase

No I'd just say they have very vocal fanbases. Although Saekano and Yahari's fanbase are very bad.

Spongebob.

bogu no biko :DDDDD

>Not one Kyoani anime
I wonder who could be behind this post.

Small series that are rarely discussed on Cred Forums

ReZero's fanbase is not cancerous tho

Not him, but that is not naming one.
There was emphasis on the one in , but the naming part is more important because it can be validated.

Yeah ok
If I tell you then shitposters will flood the thread

all anime has a cancerous fanbases

>Not OP
If there's anything worse than a shonenfag is an entitled shonenfag.

Stop avoiding the question

Hunter x Hunter

Fucking THIS.

user, you just told me for no reason that you have the equivalent of the holy grail in your possession and that you don't need to prove it because everyone would want it if you did.

It's really bizarre and sad to see people try and force fanbase "rivalries".

It was really annoying how when NNB was airing even going "I liked it but I felt like Akagami no Shirayukihime, and Rokka no Yuusha were better", would get a million redirects to Cred Forums. Saying something positive about a show, but not saying it was the best of all time forever was enough to trigger multiple people constantly.

You forgot to add SnK

Nigga why are tell these lies? HxH fags are some of the most elitist and triggered fags around considering that series has been on life support for 10 years

Add Gintama.

>still no Madoka
If dubs you'll add Madoka next time

Fixed

Saekano and Oregairu should've definitely stayed.

Replace KyoAni with SaO.

KyoAni's fanbase isn't cancerous because they're entirely correct. Success breeds jealousy.

>SaO
Doesnt have a fanbase here
Kyoani fanbase is very loud and obnoxious

Definitely one of the worst here

>Fate
Prisma Illya is great. Secondaries are good people. Primaries are scum.

Masou Gakuen HxH?

The haters are far worse than the fanbase for most of these

>everyone ignoring the fact that academiatards have surpassed even jojofags in levels of cancer
Can't be coincidence.

>academiatards
who?

Boku no pico academia

Ah, thought you meant LWA. Shonenfags rotate franchises every year though, I'm guessing Black Clover will be the next target

Typemoonfags are the only ones to be honest. And maybe jojofags.

JoJo should take all 10 slots kut

I prefer Flying Witch honestly.

91 Days

Detective Conan. We all quietly wait for it to end.

Concrete Revolutio had the best threads this year after the first few episodes.

So we can all agree with this

>no one mentioned Re:ddit zero

ALL FANBASES ARE CANCEROUS
Cred Forums fanbase is the worst

How are you able to use the internet when you are blind? An impressive feat.

I don't like people that are fans of a website either.

youtube.com/watch?v=3--6WtvVRH4

Hes talking about you, Cred Forums

Says the moefag

Do you want me to call his mom or something?

>kyoanus coven not cancerous

Thank you for proving his point.

call deez nutz

That thing's face is so punchable.

XD

>hasn't watched more than 30 anime

>muh opinions post

Only thing I can really agree on is bottom right for spamming the fuck out of a with waifu wars and promoting a shit plot line to their death. Everything else is fine. Who fucking cares to begin with.

So how does this affect my enjoyment of watching shit I like?

Nutz desu.

Most cancerous are DBS, OPM(only applies to animefags) and Watamote because they bring hordes of filth from Cred Forums and /r9k/

And then there is something even worse. Evafags

I don't really care for the series, but I can't recall any major negative encounters with the Hero Academy fans on Cred Forums. They seem to stick to their threads and act well-behaved for the most part.

JoJofags on the other hand are absolutely insufferable.

90% of people are shit. Therefore all fanbases are cancerous. Shut the fuck up OP.

Wouldn't that mean only 90% of fanbases are cancerous? Or is Aqua being a dumbass?

The adamant Re:Zero haters are just as, if not even more cancerous, than the Re:Zero fans. I've seen plenty of cringe posts on both sides of the discussion of that show.

WORST fanbases:
.K-on/anything Kyoani
.Jojo/all "manime"fags in general
.Re:Zero
.Kill la Kill
.Serial Experiments Lain
.One Piece
.Neon Genesis Evangelion
.Idolmaster
.Madoka Magica
.Yaoifags
.Konosuba
.Ping Pong the Animation
.Monster Musume

>Yaoifags
yurifags are worse.

It's called a normal distribution you faggot. You're in the 90%.

Raildex fans have gotten increasingly cancerous lately. I actually popped in to one of their threads for the first time in a while yesterday, and it was a total shitshow. A bunch of anonymous posters accusing other anonymous posters of being "that person that always posts" something or other.

Pretty much killed any mild enthusiasm I may have had for talking about the series right then.

That's just Mikotofags. They have always been a bunch of touchy and sensitive crybabies. They're also hypocrites who hate on other girls with no remorse.

Looking at his list, he probably is one.

>rokka no yuusha
>not awful
i have to say you kind of had it coming

The cancerous duo of Overlord fans and Monster Musume fans need way more of a spotlight put on the rotting shitpile of a precedent they've created on Cred Forums with their revolting generals.

I used to think Cred Forums was one of the few boards that was mature enough to not need moderation to step in and curb general usage, but these faggots have just set up shop and never left. Those things run 24/7 even when there's been no new recent content released. Even the Madoka fans at least had the decency to conceal their generals and not title them "Madoka General #3574".

What makes it all even worse is that both of those series are absolutely fucking trash.

>Linux
But that's wrong you fucker
Linux is obscure

The Madoka thread has the tripfaggers chatting mindlessly again.

Mushishi and Natsume

>Cred Forums and those boards in the same pic

What about worst hatebase?
>Kyoani
>Eva
>TTGL
>FLCL
>Ghibli
>Yuasa

Well I liked both but I agree those generals need to be purged, they aren't even talking about anything just making the same waifu shitposts over and over and over

>no Jojo
Nice try.

Where are the Kyoan fags?

Baki

And what fanbase is good, user?

It'll only get worse too. If you want to witness the full force of cancer that can come out of ultra-autistic fanbase that overly obsesses over a dead series, check out a Katawa Shoujo General on /vg/.

They are the only cancerous since they try to kill themselves.

>Decide to check out the Overlord general out of morbid curiosity
>3rd post in
>"I kind of regret not working harder on my fanfic, but at least the stuff it touches on doesn't seem to be covered by v11 so I have time to finish it."

truly a hidden gem the firsts 4 eps were meh but the rest is AOTS

>bumping this thread.

>"manime"fags in general
What's so Bad about them?

Tbh, I don't even think Cred Forums has over 10 manly anime fans...

half of that post is incorrect but he's right about the JoJo part

I think OPM breeds more hate cancer than anything else.

The amount of people that hate OPM just because of saitama is outstanding.