Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

No Ferris allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

kagurojp.wordpress.com/2016/06/01/vol-3-ch-2-a-servants-tea-time-conversation/
drive.google.com/open?id=0BxTOMAoAAbxBT0tXbFBwNWZCZG8
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translation-of-rems-proposalconversation-with-subaru-under-the-flugel-tree/
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
kagurojp.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tiASI0uGBLU
downloadmorerem.com/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sak8C3poI2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=H_NmRuW6848
pastebin.com/h02tQGYV
ask.fm/nezumiironyanko
pastebin.com/Eiz2DYsy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FERRIS IS A CUTE SLENDER BOY!!!

VOLUME 10 COVER WHEN

You just had to start the thread that way.
That will just give him even more of a reason to shitpost on this thread.

Ferris is kind of an asshole in the novel, but he turned out to be a fucking angel in the anime.
Animeonlyfags only got to see his good side.

Do you have a favorite character from this show? or explain whats so bad about ferris? I know Im on the internet which isnt a place to ask understanding but, as a trans woman it hurts me to see stuff like that and its been all over b for half the season. ok not I guess make fun of me if you got to but im sick of ignorant dickbags. I like the lil blonde, felt, she atcually knowws struggle. emilia is useless, rem is pathetic throwing her like away for dipsshit subaru. ram, idk, but she only had like 2 interesting episodes fursure. most of the other girls were even worse. Rom is a g tho.

Okay sorry to waste everyones time, But I see some trap/fagboy just all derogatory words on Cred Forums on a daily basis. Please tell me this is a vocal minority of people? ferris is cute, has ears, why complain about ferris whens he is more interesting than most characters and when theres nobody to compare

I know Im not going to change anthing and be called a faggot a bitch as soon as i just post this /

>No bulge
YOU AIN'T FOOLIN ME NIGGA

where is the dick though?

Why is he an asshole in the manga? I've heard that he -becomes- very passive aggressive/possibly an asshole after the Crusch incident but was he really one before that? I haven't actually read it myself yet, I intend to in the near future.

I miss him so much

>its Rem vs Ferris instead of Emila now

JUST

I wonder if they'll animate the Echidna IF AU Bad End as an OVA if the anime gets a season 2

Read the last part of the chapter.
kagurojp.wordpress.com/2016/06/01/vol-3-ch-2-a-servants-tea-time-conversation/

There's more of Ferris talking shit about Subaru in arc 3 but the translations hasn't caught up yet.

Also, in arc 5, he lashed out on people when Crusch got in trouble.

Will there even be a second season?

i wish i had someone that would touch me like this

Seriously, I've hardly seen any actual indication that he's a he in the show.

Probably as a filler. If they'll do Arc 4 in 2 cours

I love this concept. I need more evil Subaru!

>as a trans woman
Why am I not suprised?

Have Elsa vampire version

> trans woman
How does it feel to be a gender that doesn't exist?

He's a he if he says he is.

Thanks!

They clear it up before the selection debacle. Reinhard says Felix is a knight and Subaru is confused as to how a boy can be so cute.

>Also, in arc 5, he lashed out on people when Crusch got in trouble.

Tell more

I'm pretty sure you're baiting, but whatever.

No one here hates traps. Traps are actually the most beloved things on Cred Forums. There is a image macro of this kind of behavior where Cred Forums complains about moeshit girls but when you add the idea that she's a trap people suddenly call her the best girl ever.

This is why I particularly dislike Ferris. He's a shitty fanservice character. People complain about Rem being waifubait but Ferris is the biggest otaku fetish bait in the show, and it fucking works.

>omg it's a cat girl
>she's super affectionate as she touches people provocatively and licks them and shit
>she calls people with cute nicknames
>she goes nyan nyan
>OH BTW SHE'S A HE

It's a cancerous character that attracts a cancerous fanbase. Ferris is a mashup of stupid fanservice traits. Next to people crying and raging about Rem the people who constantly post about how Ferris is the best and "I want to suck his boi penis XDDD" is incredibly irritating.

Maybe the Fourier LN adds more to his character. Maybe arc 4 does too. But just as of arc 3 Ferris is just an annoying fanservice character and I hate seeing him together with Crusch because their characterizations looks mismatched as fuck. A character like Julius fits more in line for being a trusted knight/vassal of Crusch.

You should just call yourself a woman, I assure you most people that like "trap" characters think of them as trans, you're an entirely different fetish.

I love Ferri and I love how people get triggered.

Ferris is a fun character, you could remove all of those traits and he would still be popular because of his teasing and banter, all of those things just improve it more but also act as bait and obviously the trap thing also attracts image and waifu faggots

dont*

Animation? Translation? Manga adaptation?

WHEN!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

I'll sacrifice this reality to be able to touch Ferris.

Nice dubs, I agree.

Speak for yourself, homosexual.

After the IF Novel.

How in the name of fuck can anyone like Subaru? He is a retarded, neckbearded white knight with autism who is brash, can't keep his moronic comments to himself, feels entitled, has idiotic morals and values and is in general an irredeemable fucktard.

Because he's you. Why do you hate yourself?

Well you're not supposed to until he decides to change for real after 18.

Fuck no. I'm watching this crappy anime because I heard it gets good later on and am just putting up with his shit. I am in no way even close to this guy.

So you're telling me he stops being a cringelord?

So is Maid!Ram just a lazy fuck who slacks off because she's banging the Clown or is she just holding back so her sister can claim all the "credit" for doing all the housework?

Speaking of people who probably miss him, I'd like to have a serious discussion about Sirius.
>Something to note which apparently got noticed in tappei's ask.fm somewhere (at least that's what 2ch says) is that Sirius, Betelgeuse, and Regulus were the only archbishops that've been around for a while. The rest are more recent.
>Further, the implication is that just having a witch factor doesn't make you immortal. Regulus lived so long because of his authority, Betelgeuse because he was a spirit, Sirius (according to ask.fm) due to her race. If we accept that third point, Sirius being an elf is possible.
Now, I don't know much about Sirius, but it's interesting if she's been in the Witch Cult a comparable amount of time to Betelgeuse, because I'm pretty damn sure I heard she joined up with the Witch Cult because she was in love with the guy. Who the fuck would have been in love with some crazy Witch Cultist all the way back then, and so in love with them that they would sign right up?

None of the depictions of Sirius I've seen have shown her looking very different from a human, though it's hard to tell because she's bandaged all over. What long-lived and superficially mostly human race could she have belonged to, and Betelgeuse would have visited often enough to leave that kind of impression? Does anyone actually know the color of her hair?

This is all very important, because we damned well know Pandora can mindfuck people and essentially has All Fiction as one use of her powers.

Or she simply can't do it.

She's a lazy fuck with or without her sister.

Like BerserkĀ“s behelit? kek

Best girl always allowed

When can we realistically expect OVA?

Mimi and Subaru made a baby and now they are visiting Felix in the hospital?

This always happens to me. Nobody posts for ages, I decide to post and look, somebody decided to do it at the same time.

EVERY TIME

HAMBAGA!

Goddammit, there are people defending felixfaggotry in these threads now
Post more Subaru

Post more Ferri

Ferris is the absolute best

i like this art style, but we need to go puffyer

All her energy goes towards being smug. Its a very emotionally demanding job.

> banging the clown
is there ever actual proof of this?

And yet she does it for free in order to entertain her endless fans. She is truly the opposite of slothful.

It's heavily implied in a few scenes.
>being smug.
Is that what kids are calling it these days?

Read the manga

subaru turns out to not be a complete faggot in the end, but god damn hes fucking gay for picking eimilia over rem
rem isnt even really in the final fucking episode.

Rem is sleeping.

You've been spoiled on the reason for that, right?

gonna need more than heavy implications

which chapter? at work and i dont have time to read the whole thing before fapping

Who's Rem?

>gonna need more than heavy implications
That's all we've got so far.
>ā€œSorry, sorry, iiiisnā€™t it fine? After all, Ramā€™s staying to take care of the mansion so we wonā€™t be able to see her for a while right? Thaaatā€™s why we were having a bit of a thorough farewell.ā€
>Waving his finger, Roswaal straightened his collar while trying to explain himself. Next to him, Ram was hurriedly trying to fix her hair. Just from looking at this a fresh new meaning could be understood.

it's like Guilty Crown all over again

Aprox how big is the clock cock?

Where is this from please? I couldn't find anything

It seems we're finally getting a few more horn pictures with Natsuki Rem. Natsuki Rem doujins when?

Alright, I won't be able to work on this for a while so i'm uploading v0.5 of the Epilogue chapters for now
Its incomplete and its not the final edit but I don't really feel like I should keep you guys waiting for any longer than 2 weeks

I'm also accepting suggestions for how the final version would be like

>drive.google.com/open?id=0BxTOMAoAAbxBT0tXbFBwNWZCZG8
Praise me please

She's just simply not good at things really, even if there isn't a Rem to cover for her she doesn't get better.

Bois wear sexiest pantsu.
Ferris figure (with bulge) when?

Subaru can loves who every he wants. He's not obligated return anyone feelings especially if he already has them for someone else, but you don't seem to have payed attentions to that lesson in ep 13.

Even without Rem they had to rehire Frederica and hire Petra to begin training.
That's how useless Ram is at household chores.

I'm curious how the world rationalized that Ram was keeping up with chores before, but suddenly started slacking hard and the mansion went to shit in a hurry. Rem took care of approximately 90% of mansion-related tasks.

She's very diligent...DESS!

lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translation-of-rems-proposalconversation-with-subaru-under-the-flugel-tree/
lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/

Well, these translations might make you a little happier. They were cut out of the anime, but here they are.

Praise sloth

How did the world rationalize Subaru fighting half of the dogs? They just never thought too deeply about it.

Anyhow, more of Regulus being absolutely perfect.

Who's the biggest sperg? Echidna or Regulus?

It seems like those of greed cannot shut the fuck up.

Finally reddit:zero threads soon to be dead

They're different kinds of spergs. At least Echidna likes to talk about her interests. Regulus just seems to be spouting utter horseshit.

The mobius loop infinity symbol on his collar is still pretty cool and fitting for his power.

Man, every time I see that little shit goblin I get mad. He's so stupid looking, he belongs with the other three retarded thugs.

Hopefully next comiket.

Where is it from?

I think that's the point. The Bishops all have their own style. Gluttony's stye is being at least three different creeps.

One of the translation projects. It's slowed down a lot. Others are working on Arc 4 and 1.
kagurojp.wordpress.com/

I wish we could have seen Regulus animated. What kind of theme song would the man have?

What are the other two supposed to look like?

>youtube.com/watch?v=tiASI0uGBLU
I feel really retarded for giving out the wrong link but I bet his theme song is just a bunch of his ramblings in the background

So if you fuck Carmilla, do you end up dying or getting tortured in some painful way?

From the wiki.
>Ley Batenkaitos(Rai): Gourmet
>Ley is a short boy with long, dark brown hair that extends past his thighs. He wears a dirty rag like piece of cloth around his thin body. Underneath his rag, in the visible areas, are many wounds ranging from various things such as whip marks and bite marks.

>Roy Alphard(Roi): Bizarre Eating
>Roy has long, disheveled dark brown hair, along with eyes that have a poisonous glimmer to them. He also has a young look, a mischievous smile, and wears a piece of cloth around his body.
>Roy wields twin short swords, one on each hand, that he uses with his speed and lightness.

>Louis Arneb(Rui): Satiation
>Louis is a large and muscular man with long dark brown hair. According to Otto, Louis has an evil glimmer in his eyes similar to Ley, but "on a different level".
>He apparently has the ability to change his body shape into that of Ley's and presumably Roy's as well. As he does this, his bones make noise while changing shape and his body lets out blood and withers.
>Unbefitting his stern look, Louis speaks like a woman. He refers to Ley and Roy by their names, hinting that the three of them are siblings.
Unlike the other Bishops, none of them are named after the brightest star in their constellation. That, along with their naming pattern, has apparently inspired theories that there's a secret fourth Gluttony. Probably named Rei Fomalhaut.

I'll even grab the post for that.

>Family love feels like a very plausible and fitting idea.
>While on the topic, I recently came across an interesting theory on the Gluttonies on 2ch. The theory is that there's actually four of them.
First, they have a naming pattern (their names romanised raw are Rai, Roi, and Rui. This leaves Rei and Rii open but Rii doesn't quite match so discard it and leave Rei).
>Next, the three of them are named after stars which are not the brightest in their respective constellations, unlike the other bishops. The theory is that hypothetical Rei would be the ringleader and have the name of the brightest star. The constellation the nips picked out for this is the southern fish in pisces, with the brightest star being Formalhault, 'the mouth of the fish.' This fits with all the Gluttonies' stars being somehow related to eating in their mythology.
Next, in arc 5 one of the Gluttonies (I think Roy) names off the titles of the three gluttonies (gourmet, satiation, whatever the translation for Roy's is) and includes a fourth, overeating.

>This theory actually ties into the family idea well. Two sons Rai and Roy, mother Rui, and hypothetical father/boss Rei. Plus pets. It's a whole nuclear family.

>BTW I can understand how Louie happened but it still fucking boggles me that 'Ley' caught on as the name for baten kaitos.
>but I bet his theme song is just a bunch of his ramblings in the background
As hilarious as that would be, it'd be better to make it a mix of that and something that almost sounds cool at times. Almost.

Why would you post pictures like that?

I knew about the 4th gluttony theory, what a weird fucking bunch. I think someone said something about 4 Gluttony aspects as well, with Louis listing 'Overeating' despite there not being a known Archbishop with that aspect.

>with Louis listing 'Overeating' despite there not being a known Archbishop with that aspect.
Exactly! But here's the thing. Overeating is what Gluttony is all about. It's the true meaning of that Sin, meaning Overeating would probably be the only real Archbishop of Gluttony. How could there even be more than one Archbishop of Gluttony?

See, there's one thing that makes me feel that the others are fakes. They have powers similar to those of the White Whale. So let's ask the important question here. How many White Whales are there?

The answer? Only one. The real White Whale hangs back, out of danger, while his clones do all the real work. Don't all of the Bishops of Gluttony have extremely similar physical descriptions, even if there ages are different?

Anyone else see parallels with NGE?

>Roswaal (GENDO IKARI) - The asshole father figure who cares only about resurrecting his waifu. Gives MC-kun a job.
>Subaru (SHINJI IKARI) - Protagonist who lacks the power of GIT GUD. Is saved because of mom and/or angel homolust.
>Echidna (YUI IKARI) - Gendo's waifu, whose body is dead and soul is bound. Looks innocent and motherly, actually evil sadistic scientist.
>Lewes Clones (REI AYANAMI CLONES) - Cloned bodies Gendo wants to resurrect Yui into.
>Ram (RITSUKO AKAGI) - A bitch who rides the Gendo Train.
>Crusch (MISATO KATSURAGI) - Cake in command.
>Witch of Envy (ADAM) - Did Second Impact.
>Satella (KAWORU) - Angel homolust.
>Emilia (DAENERYS TARGARYEN) - Is this better or worse than Mari?
>Rem (REBUILD REI-II) - Idealized submissive hottie, conveniently unavailable due to plot reasons. "Fuck you very much if you like her." - Anno/Tappei
>Reinhard (SPEAR OF LONGINUS) - Stabby stabby.
>Witch Miasma (SHINJI'S EJACULATE) - The smell of love's in the air. Also, kimochi warui.
>Witch of Envy history (SECOND IMPACT) - Kill 'em all.
>Witch Cult (SEELE) - Want to bring about Third Impact. Because they're assholes.

What the fuck

No.

She must have offered some real good demon pussy for roswal to keep her on that long

Actually, I just had a few more thoughts on this. If Louis, Roy, and Ley are actually all clones, in a similar manner manner to the Whale's doubles, that brings up an odd implication.

Louis isn't real. Roy is an illusion. Ley doesn't actually exist. Isn't that fitting for creatures who are starved for existence and who literally prey upon the existence of others?

Demon pussy is superior S-grade pussy in the Re:Zero world.

>No one here hates traps
user, I applaud your counterbait, but I don't really enjoy traps. I don't mind straight traps, I don't mind reverse traps, but fuckboi traps can fuck off.

Well, he probably thought he used to eat well. Maybe that's why he gets all abusive in Arc 4?

I'm thinking its maybe something like this, especially if Louis can creepily change into Ley or Roy on a whim. That said, that would probably complicate matters regarding figuring out how to reverse their power.

Embarrassing.

Let me guess, you didn't notice any parallels between Code Geass and NGE either.

>That said, that would probably complicate matters regarding figuring out how to reverse their power.
I imagine you would have to track down the real one if you wanted to kill them for their Authority. Good luck managing that. He's probably holed up in some hidden location with an army of monsters at his beck and call.

In other news, "Fomalhaut" has been nicknamed the "Eye of Sauron".

>
>
>
>Let me guess, you didn't notice any parallels between Code Geass and NGE either.
Yeah. Both made for faggots with mecha dildos

Wow fuck you, I laughed.

Yeah, maybe Subaru is better off trying to jury rig some shit to get Rem back online, even if its a temporary thing.

Can you imagine how pissed he'd fucking be if they track Ley down, catch or kill him and the dude pulls a 'We're sorry, but your waifu is in another castle'?

>Implying mecha dildos aren't a good thing.

>'We're sorry, but your waifu is in another castle'?
I think that would actually be rather perfect. The Gluttonies have probably eaten so many heroes, leaders, and generals, that I'm wondering why they aren't leading an army out there somewhere. It'd be great if Subaru actually had to lay siege to a hidden fortress defended by a proper army.

>Siege Warfare against some of that world's history's generals
>All for his oni waifu
No wonder Satella gets jealous. Fuck maybe shit like this makes Emilia more compatible for Satella.

downloadmorerem.com/index.html

>Puts curse on subaru to make him love emilia

>Mazda puts her on a pedestal and worships her every move

>She finally falls in love with Honda

>Honda decided to pursure his dead oni waifu instead

>Emilia goes all Satella to destroy Toyota kun for toying with her like that

>All part of the Keikaku

This makes me wonder, isn't Subaru more like Frodo than Sauron? In that he possess a power that slowly corrupts him but without it shit would've been way over the past point?

Inb4 he starts giving out waifus to the humans, dwarfs and elves.

This is very lewd... DESU

How very diligent, user. My brain TREMBLES, DESS!

i am sick of secondary girl romance, why do they all have to fall in love, can't they just become dear friends for once

I want to enter Subaru's gate!

DAYMN.

>can't they just become dear friends for once

Because that spot is starting to become Emilia's and secondary girl is starting to become primary girl.

Does Emilia know Toyota's slowly replacing her?

>Not posting the full images

How slothful

Somewhat

>rem
she fucking killed him twice for no reason. she is a fucking psychopath with 0 sympathy for anyone who isn't a friend.

emilia is the complete opposite of rem.

I bet that's slowly making her go "I wish he only looked at me. Only at me. Only at...me. Me me me me me..."

The fact that your lover puts you on the same level as a vegetable would breed some serious jealousy

someone really needs to crop felis out of this image.

You know that isn't true user.

She has zero empathy for members affiliated with the Witch Cult, not strangers.

Nice meme!
Also
>twice

I see speech bubbles in the picture but they're not pointing to anything

>she fucking killed him
seems like everyone just disregards this because she's """""best girl"""", I MEAN she saved him few times and had autistic confession, yep best girl material

Nobody disregards it, that's one of the reasons people like her. She assessed a threat and tried to defend her family, which is reasonable considering that the only times she has ever smelled a Witch Cult member in several years was when they burned down her village.

Even then its not like she attacks him just because he smells, she gives him a few days to not be a shady shit, but he tends to memeboy it up.

He stinks like shit right here and her and Ram are still trying to comfort him.

This. On the very first run of act 2 the shaman is the one that killed him on his sleep with the curse, he ingratiated himself with the meido onis on the first meeting. He started fucking up and acting suspicious as a result from the second attempt on.

I want to comfort Ferri so he doesn't cry himself to sleep.

>Emilia: ā€œI think I understand.ā€
>Subaru: ā€œHuh?ā€
>Emilia: ā€œWhy Rem-san loves you sooo much. It's definitely 'cause whenever she was nearby, you only ever showed her how awesome you could be. Subaru, you're like a disease that sometimes does things that're sooo cool.ā€

Does she get a better picture of Rem and Subaru's relationship later on? Because is looks like her view of their bond is inaccurate.

Fucking hell user

>Does she get a better picture of Rem and Subaru's relationship later on?
you don't know what happens to Rem?, how cute

And he only died the first time around because Betty let him.

This is during arc 4 user.

Unless Subaru explains it to her no. And since he doesn't like showing weakness to Emilia I'm going to assume he wouldn't.

Now that I think about it arc 2 could've been a perfect run if Betty had saved him from the curse, because then they would've known about it and rushed back to the village to save the kids, then yada yada. He actually really hit it off with the Roswaal household from the get go.

Chapter 24 when?

I think the kids would've died by the time he found out though. In the timeline he succeeds Meili acts the same night he suffers from the curse even though he goes a day early.

In like a week

Hmm, true enough.

Didn't it take him like 3 days to TL one chapter?

the quote is from after that happens though.

Yeah, but I give leeway.

Regulasses

So big and beautiful eyes.

I'm calling it now Sirius is Emilia's aunt Fortuna

In terms of lewdness I prefer Satella. Thing is she's boring as hell. Useless halfu elfu only good for her sex appeal.

Can some please post the webm where Rem kills Subaru with her mornigstar the first time?

See, I like this sort of maid outfit swimsuit, fuck whoever came up with that weird wedding dress swimsuit thing.

The only true candidate for best girl.

Petra is smarter than Emilia and will never betrayal Toyota.

Alright you that one.

Someone really needs to crop you out of life.

Now you got it! Good job!

All of these wedding dress designs for Rem and they had to pick the one in a swimsuit.

Call Batenkaitos-kun.
Best photoshopper this side of Lugunica

Did Tappei make him look generic on purpose

>Kenichi: ā€œI was inexperienced too, when I was your age. I mean yes my name did get pretty big, but that didn't mean I was anyone special. Just that I was a bit of a time-stopper.ā€
>Subaru: ā€œThen you should've stopped time last year when you got hit by that car.ā€
>Kenichi: ā€œIf you want me to throw you away, put more effort into it. Just who do you think could throw away their own kid closed up in their shell? You wanna be hated, then go slaughter half of humanity for no real reason. Then I'll hate you.ā€
>Subaru: ā€œYou don't even get villains like that in shonen manga anymore! That's ridiculous!ā€

He is supposed to look like a generic harem protag with Cred Forums's personality.

Yes

Any more?

>this is rem's wedding dress of choice

What a slut

I'll give you one more. As to not spam the thread.

A slut I would ravage and then hold hands with.

Everyone knows she's a lewd minx. She just never had a husbando to drop her lewdness on before.

Crusch-sama is not leased

That's a long neck

Why is he so perfect?

Is Betelgeuse his best performance yet?

So yeah, he's pretty much Flugel right?

Yes.

Subaru's dad is Fugel confirmed?

Who's his mom, then?

If Satella is purple
>Satella is the first one to love Subaru in this world
Emilia is white
>Emilia is naive (doesn't know how babies are made) and also has childish ideals
Emilia also falls under purple too since she's the first one that Subaru falls in love with.

Best song in Re: Zero?
My vote goes to Paradisus Paradoxum

Theater D

youtube.com/watch?v=sak8C3poI2Y

Shapeshifted went-back-in-time dimension hopping Rem

She's right, though. You are making the common mistake of looking at things from Subaru's perspective (ie including dead ends).

Subaru and Flugel are the same person. At some point he's going to go back in time, probably because Emilia's witch powers will be unleashed or something so he decides to stop her rather than kill her.

Isn't Subaru representative of a black roses?

>In this code, black roses to most people signify death, or hatred. They can also mean farewell, rejuvenation or rebirth, or the start of a drastic change. It can also mean overcoming a long harng for a war or on a journey from which he did not expect to return. An alternate meaning is 'pure devotion' since a true black rose is impossible to produce.

Rem saw Subaru at his worst, not even Emilia has seen that side of him. The closest she saw was him crying in her lap, Rem saw him spiraling into a suicidal depression.

I bring the fact Emilia is unable to criticize Subaru to the table.

In arc 4 SUbaru asked her to insult him and criticize him just like Rem did, and all she gave to Subaru was compliments.

Literally what?

But Subaru doesn't only show Rem cool shit, in the current "save". He has shown her how insecure he is and how much he hates himself and his weakness.

Sounds like it. I wonder what the blue flowers represent, but I don't know what they even are in the first place.

Who would you cast for a live action Re:Zero? Besides the obvious, of course.
youtube.com/watch?v=H_NmRuW6848

>She's right, though.
She's not right though. The big difference between Emilia and Rem in how Subaru acts around them is Subaru isn't afraid of looking like a shit in front of Rem, and she will either try and guide him back on track or accept him.

Subaru only ever tries to act 100% coolside in front of Emilia, and over does it most of the time.

Blue lilacs symbolize happiness and tranquility.

Also

>Blue Roses: A perfectly blue rose is still elusive like the perfectly black rose. Blue roses cannot be achieved naturally so they represent the unattainable or the mysterious. Blue roses therefore embody the desire for the unattainable. They say "I can't have you but I can't stop thinking about you"

HMMMMM

Fuck.

This lewd trap

That's a guy?!
I understand Mazda now...

H-Holy shit

Rem was in love with him before From Zero. Perhaps it would help if you would rewatch the series while skipping all the dead end loops.

>at his worst
Subaru was at his worst in ep 13, not 18. Emilia was the one who saw that. Ep 18 was him at his weakest, not worst. Note the difference.

Emilia is too kind, but she already did that in Arc 3. Refer to their fight in ep 13.

>just like Rem did
She never said anything as hurtful as Emilia did in Arc 3.

>Rem was in love with him before From Zero

I never said she wasn't.

>Subaru was at his worst in ep 13, not 18. Emilia was the one who saw that. Ep 18 was him at his weakest, not worst. Note the difference.

Stop playing semantic games. Subaru is afraid of showing his vulnerabilities around Emilia, but not Rem. Rem has seen Subaru in a way Emilia hasn't.

Episode 18 was his lowest, both morally and emotionally.

He was ready to throw away everything he stood for. That is by definition Subaru at his worst. Not to mention him spilling the beans of what he could have done but didn't do, even admitting to her how shallow he was as a person.

Episode 13 displayed his arrogance and stubbornness. But episode 18 is when he laid literally everything down on the table.

>live action Re:Zero

>Subaru was at his worst in ep 13

I forgot about that. The point still stands that Emilia is wrong.

>She never said anything as hurtful as Emilia did in Arc 3.
She's not trying to be hurtful. Criticism stings, but the intent is to address some issue. Emilia was trying to hurt Subaru to cut him off, similar to telling him her name was Satella in episode 1. And Subaru doesn't need someone to hurt him, he needs someone that help keeps him on track without just being a yesman or complete asshole.

>Rem was in love with him before From Zero.
>It's definitely 'cause whenever she was nearby, you only ever showed her how awesome you could be.
>only ever
Can you read? Or maybe you don't understand this language?
>Subaru was at his worst in ep 13
No.

Do you know of context? Emilia said:
>>Why Rem-san loves you sooo much

And guess what? Subaru only showed Rem his weak side when she was already deeply in love with him and idolized him as her hero.

holy shit

Do you know of literally the next fucking sentence?
>It's definitely 'cause whenever she was nearby, you only ever showed her how awesome you could be. Subaru, you're like a disease that sometimes does things that're sooo cool.ā€

How old is Otto? I recall Subaru calls him kid but he also punched him.

Older than Subaru by a bit

Probably around the same age as Subaru

>Subaru isn't afraid of looking like a shit in front of Rem
Wrong. He's not afraid of showing his weak side only to Rem (which happened only once in the true timeline). He isn't afraid of acting like a shit to anyone EXCEPT Emilia.

So, author is a liar?

>He's not afraid of showing his weak side only to Rem (which happened only once in the true timeline). He isn't afraid of acting like a shit to anyone EXCEPT Emilia.
How does this in any way contradict what was said? Your blind fanboyism is making it really hard to take you seriously if you're going to try and put words in people's mouths instead of actually replying to what what said.

Seriously, your post literally says
>WRONG. I AGREE WITH YOU COMPLETELY.

You're the one playing semantic games here.

>Rem has seen Subaru in a way Emilia hasn't.
And? Emilia has seen Subaru in a way that Rem hasn't. This is wholly irrelevant to the matter at hand, which is.how Rem fell in love with Subaru (which happened before Arc 3 started).

Fuck off Tumblr.

>which is.how Rem fell in love with Subaru
Which isn't because 'He only shows her his cool side', which is both your and Emilia's claim. She knows he's a weak piece of shit from the lap pillow scene and hanging out with him for days. It was because she knows how weak and vulnerable he is that his actions moved her more. Every time he asks 'do you think I'm weak or pathetic' she says yes. She accepts it and urges him to push past it like she knows he can. Emilia is claiming that he only shows Rem cool things, and that's why she loves him, which is flat out fucking false.

Will they ever duke it out? having her servant as her love rival must hurt the witch's pride.

What in the actual fuck are you trying to say?

Him acting like a memeboy in-front of Emilia is him trying to act cool and composed, he acts like a shit around her to try and look cool, which at some point he pulls off.

While when he's around Rem he is more private and vulnerable. He even slips out a number of things to Rem that Subaru wouldn't been unable to say to Emilia at all. Also whenever he there is a dent he would desperately try to cover it up in-front of Emilia. Example:

>Subaru dimly reflects on how fucking alpha male that sounded, both himself and Emilia blushing red as hell. Either way,
>Subaru: ā€œThis is more like me than looking down and being depressed. Right, Rem?ā€
>Emilia: ā€œ...What did you just say?ā€
>Subaru: ā€œI wanna pick up that pretty hair of yours and ogle the back of your neck so hard, Emiliatan.ā€
>Emilia: ā€œAnd you immediately cover it up..."

What about this Ferris?

>Emilia has seen Subaru in a way that Rem hasn't.
What the fuck am I a reading?

Technically true, since Rem wasn't there for his episode 13 sperg session or she probably would've slapped him.

>emotionally
No. That was ep 15, where he was literally dead inside for more than half the episode.
>morally
And that was ep 13, when he made the supreme gentleman speech to Emilia.

Do you people even know the words you're using, or do you just spout random shit to pretty up your posts and look smart?

>when he laid literally everything down on the table
He told her about his supposed bad traits. Keyword: told. In ep 13, he actually acted them out.

Are you an idiot? Do you need every little thing to be spelled out for you? Ignore the rest of arc 2 and watch just ep 8-11. When did Rem fall in love with him? Ep 11? Why? Because he was her hero? How? Becuase every time they were together previously, he showed her his cool side. Everything after is inconsequential.

I wanna see Rem slap the sperg out of him. A slap of sperg-banishing love.

>Are you an idiot? Do you need every little thing to be spelled out for you?
Pretty sure you need these questions more than we do. He literally acknowledges needing to rely on her to save the kids and that he's basically powerless to help them himself. Even so he tries to save her and gets chewed up in process. Still revealing in his weakness he puts his life on the line to save her again. The default position is that he is weak, him pushing past that is what makes her fall in love with him, but he literally never tries to hide being weak from her, or only acts cool in front of her. You are literally fucking retarded and can't read. Here:
>you ONLY ever showed her how awesome you could be.

See that word? That means Emilia assumes he never shows his weakness to Rem, which is fucking false. He lived his weakness to Rem, he was even afraid of showing Emilia the scars from learning how to fucking use a knife since it shows an unskilled side of him.

Best ferris

S2 when?

>where he was literally dead inside for more than half the episode.
You mean literally faking it so Rem would try and solve his problem for him?

Learn to read. Subaru acting like a shit in front of people is not a difference between Rem and Emilia, but everyone else and Emilia.

No, you understood wrong. user was talking about Subaru not afraid to hide his mistakes around Rem. What I said is that that applies not just to Rem, but to everyone else who's not Emilia.

The same is true for Beatrice. It's in the start of arc 6, where he visits Rem. Stop thinking your Rem is oh so special.

>What I said is that that applies not just to Rem, but to everyone else who's not Emilia.

I'm sorry?

>Ever since they exchanged this promise, Subaru had decided once in for all that: in this world, in this universe, the only person Natsuki Subaru could hope to show his weak side to was Rem, and only in front of Rem.

The awesome Emilia's talking about is the same 'revealing his weakness but still putting his life on the line' thing you're talking about.

They will animate the EX novels right? Or turn them into manga?

>Learn to read. Subaru acting like a shit in front of people is not a difference between Rem and Emilia, but everyone else and Emilia.
And? We're talking about Rem and Emilia. Emilia's claim is 100% flat out fucking wrong, its not even a matter of debate. Emilia would be equally wrong if she was talking about Julius, or Wilhelm, but she's talking about Rem, so Rem is the only one who matters in this discussion you dumb piece of shit.

Never.

>Facing and exposing the innards of his heart, putting it into words, Subaru for the first time realised the ugliness of his own heart. How minuscule he was, in his unwillingness to recognize his weaknesses and idiocies, in his averting his eyes, in his attempts to push even this onto someone else, made him feel sick. That Subaru nevertheless would complete things without giving up on himself, without abandoning himself, was because had a support.
>???:
>A dim, flicking blue light now overlapped with the silver face beneath his eyelids.
>A gentle breeze blew into Subaru's heart, filling his chilled limbs with warmth, restoring him.
>???:

Just because he is weak doesn't mean he can't be cool. How hard is it to wrap your brain around this? He is an underdog. Both of them (Subaru and Rem) were underdogs. But he was able to do what she was not, despite his lack of power. That's what makes him cool. Now, do you get it?

>gets chewed up in process
That's Rem's fault, because she hesitated to grab his hand.

>See that word?
Do you? Being weak and being awesome are not mutualy exclusive. Underdogs and weaklings being awesome is a staple of anime. Where do you Re:Zero fags even come from?

Keep moving the goalposts dumbshit.

Your claim: Subaru NEVER EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SHOWS WEAKNESS TO REM

You even acknowledge he does while still trying to hold the above as true because 'muh emilia' said it. You are literally retarded.

It's not wrong. L2underdog.

Its literally wrong. You aren't the underdog if you're a tryhard the whole time. Subaru wasn't the underdog in the successful loop of arc 3 because he figured everything and and fucking steamrolled the witch cult so Emilia didn't have to do anything. He had to fight really hard to get there, but only Rem saw him struggling, he didn't want to show that to Emilia.

>Your claim: Subaru NEVER EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SHOWS WEAKNESS TO REM
Well, then, go ahead and keep hapilly arguing with yourself, since my claim has and always was the same as Emilia's, which is:
>>you only ever showed her how awesome you could be

The fact the you don't get how someone can be awesome despite showing weakness, or how a weak person overcoming a powerful adversary by going against the odds and acting like a hero is awesome, is not my problem.

Not him but his failures and weaknesses are Rem exclusive. As he tells her everything he has done wrong. Acting out and attempting to cover it up is different from just outright telling everything.

>Now, once again, Subaru truly realized the degree of his foolishness.

>It would have been better if he had honestly spoke his mind about everything from the very beginning. Actually, he wouldnā€™t be able to inform her about absolutely everything, but still if he told everything about the tragedies that were going to occur, Subaru would have definitely been able to avoid experiencing the tragedy a 2nd and 3rd time.

>He wouldnā€™t be able to explain his reasoning. They wouldnā€™t believe them even if he told them. These were his thoughts, and he continued fixating on believing that he had no other choice other than to do everything by himself, continuing to experience all types of failures repeatedly. But, Rem was different.

You have no idea what we're talking about. Rem fell in love with him at the end of Arc 2. Two (2). Arc 3 is irrelevant to this discussion.

>>>you only ever showed her how awesome you could be
See that ONLY right there? Emilia's perception is skewed because SUBARU LITERALLY ACTS DIFFERENT AROUND HER THAN ANYONE ELSE. Her assumptions on his relationship to Rem is 100% wrong because she doesn't know shit.

What happened to this thread?

Emilia, Julius, Reinhard, Felix, Crusch, etc. all saw his failure at the castle after the duel. That passage is talking about his burdens, though.

Emilia literally has the most retarded fags. I don't even understand. She's not that bad of a character and while her development is so-so its pretty straightforward, so how does she only attract the purest of retards?

It almost makes me want to get in on some of these just so she doesn't have the worth fans possible.

>No. That was ep 15
>And that was ep 13

But did he give up? No? Did he throw away everything he stood for or was ready to? No? Was he going to run away from his problems? No?

Did he have enough emotion and morals to try to save the village and Emilia another time? Yes?

Now let me ask you this. In what way is him abandoning everything and running away leaving the people he cares about for dead not his lowest point in the series?

Emilia fags.

Again, that is referring to the reasons behind Rem falling in love with Subaru. He ONLY EVER showed Rem how awesome he can be in Arc 2's true route to win her trust. That is also when she fell in love with him. Stop talking about arc 3 events.

Again

>Acting out and attempting to cover it up is different from just outright telling everything.

Please user, read everything before posting.

>He ONLY EVER showed Rem how awesome he can be in Arc 2's true route to win her trust.
Nope. He didn't. He was a weak piece of shit then, and she knew it. He showed her his flaws and patheticness throughout his entire stay and then showed her a bit of something cool. The important part is that he did something basically no other person had done for her, so she fell for him. And her continued love for him is in full knowledge of who he is, strengths and weaknesses.

Remfags who can only remember arc 3 not knowing when their waifu fell in love with Subaru.

In fact, of the massive list that was her reasons for loving him, most of them were things he himself was not aware of consciously. He wasn't grandstanding or trying to show her anything, or covering his flaws. Even things as simple as how his eyes soften or his genuine smile are things she picks up on that he has really no control over.

>Theater D
Still by far my favourite song from the entire OST.

Because everything Rem loves about Subaru during "From Zero" is heavily linked to arc 2. Even then, I got something from Tappei himself that will put this argument to rest.

>Q: If Subaru grew up without ever going to the other world, would he live on without having an occupation? What would happen to Subaru if he went through ā€œa life in a different world starting from no occupationā€ sort of thing? Specifically speaking, if he were to be middle-aged man with views of a high school student that tried to rush into the different world, he would probably fall into nothing but despair, huh.

>A: Nope. If he never went to the other world he would get scolded by Kenichi(his father) around the time heā€™d graduated high school and would withdraw from being a hikkimori. Kenichi would then support Subaru by rehabilitating him in his workplace. After about 2 years, he would enter university, graduate as a loner, become a working adult, and with stability of those reasonably essential qualities, he would honestly be living life as a full-fledged member of society, and then he would cling on to a kouhai with such a heart that-a Rem kind of heart-she would find his incompetence cute. They would have a normal marriage, and then he would live a suitably happy life until he died. Thereā€™s no way his dad would continue to be that irresponsible towards his son, you know?

Notice the passage about having a "Rem kind of heart".

Genuine question, how do you people like this show when the protagonist is pretty much useless all the time and doesn't have any sliver of special powers? He doesn't have to be overpowered, but I don't get how you enjoy watching an anime where the protagonist is weak and/but doesn't get stronger.

>In what way is him abandoning everything and running away leaving the people he cares about for dead not his lowest point in the series?
Because he already hit a lower point where he antagonized the people he cared for and literally abandoned everything including his sanity.

>did he give up
Yes, until Betelguese snapped him out.
>Did he throw away everything he stood for or was ready to
See above.
>Was he going to run away from his problems
He already did. See above.
>Did he have enough emotion and morals
He literally had none. See above.
>to try to save the village and Emilia another time
That's called ambition and hope. Not "emotion and morals". And, by the way, he also had none. See above.

Because he does get stronger.

Because even so he shows us how awesome he can be

Because it's also nice to see the protagonist using his head once in a while istead of powering up and blasting everything to pieces with amazing special abilities.

Also Subaru gets stronger but at a really slow pace.

>Emilia is useless
She doesn't get an awful lot of character development in the three arcs the anime covers. In fact, most characters only get development starting from Arc 4, the first three are reserved mainly to Subaru and Rem. Since you're probably an anime-only I can't fault you for that opinion.
>Rem is pathetic throwing her life away for dipshit Subaru
Did you even watch the show? There is a reason she went from killing him because he is tainted by the scent of the witch, to putting her own life in danger for his sake. I suggest rewatching the show if you didn't get this, especially the episodes with the curse.
>Ram idk, but she only had like 2 interesting episodes fursure
Again, refer to what I said about Emilia, Ram is pretty much sidelined in the first three arcs.
>Most of the girls were even worse
Like who exactly? Crusch is a pretty awesome character and gives off the vibe of being one of the single most competent candidates for the royal election. Her having gotten more characterization than other candidates helps, of course. Priscilla is a bitch, but I don't think you're supposed to like her. She is quite arrogant. Anastasia doesn't really hide her greed so I can see how people would dislike her. That said, she is a clever business woman. Oh, and both her and Priscilla get more characterization later on.
>Rom is a g tho
I fully agree. I loved how he just busted into a room full of Knights to save Felt, even though she didn't need any saving in the first place. I wish we would have seen more of him.
Felix is just being shat on because he has a certain fanboy that constantly shitposts. People tend to shit on characters that obnoxious people like, it's why waifu wars go out of hand every single time.

Again, being weak does not prevent you from being awesome or cool. How many times does this need to be repeated?

Subaru, despite his weakness, showed Rem how cool he can be. He did things she wasn't able to do. He was courageous. He was heroic. He risked his life. And he saved her. He saved the day. He did all these DESPITE BEING A WEAK PICE OF SHIT. THAT is what makes him COOL. THAT is what makes him awesome. THAT is what he only, constantly showed Rem in Arc 2's true route.

I'll counter that, what is episode 16-17?

Where are the Truth Of Zero Chapter 17 Raws?

In my case it's because strength of muscle or magic is not the only kind of strength that matters to me. Seeing the MC forced to analyze what's happening, pay attention and use negotiation, wit and enormous amounts of will to get the better out of overpowered enemies is refreshing.

This. Even during episode 16-17 attempts were being made and things were being done by Subaru to help them. He only ever abandoned everything in episode 18.

More ferris clearly needed

Slowpoke here, I like it. I wish he did more of those.

to bad his next role is another mc from the author of oriemo

Agreed.

Nothing, just baiting from everyone.
Labeling xfags or yfags is stupid on an anonymous chinese cartoon image board. Any user can pretend to be a side and fuck shit up. I love both Rem and Emilia, I see no reason to throw out shit shitposts.

Go away Subaru

Did Subaru really drank Ekidona's piss?

More like sweat

>inb4 "it was all a dream" or "goes back to the real world without any explanation"

>Trace ON

here here

>he goes back to the real world out of nowhere
>his dad asks if he fucked Satella yet

>he commits suicide
>goes back to the store

>he gets a save-point 3 seconds before his inevitable death
i'd pay for such an ending

There's an episode in Futurama about that.

It can't be traced right?

>oregairu invented smiling with eyes closed and a slightly angled head tilt

Gotta dig up that pasta now.

This one?

Shit, it sucks when that happens.

They don't even look particularly close.

Your statement feels to biased

Ops. Wrong post. Dont mind it

Yea that one, thanks.

Shut up, Mitsubishi.

if rem had emilia's design i might actually like her, emilia is just that much hotter

Is this bait? Emilia's design is as generic as they come.

More like her pussy juice.

I mean, I love Rem, but wasn't she going to torture Suburu, and decided to do him aercy by killing him? I hated her after that, but then, she kept winning me over

sorry, but any attempt to sexualize rem just makes her look awkward

Generic design =\= ugly

>this character doesn't look like a cheap whore from generic anime #1123 therefore her character design is inferior
EMTards... Just fuck off and watch your ecchi/harem/moe whatever garbage you faggots eat up.

To be frank none of the main female designs light my fire.

I like Crusch & Anastasia, the oni maids and Emilia are sort of bland.

You need to calm the fuck down user, sure the mini shitstorm didn't happen not too long ago but you need to let go.

Not him and I like Rem, but I can't fap to her either. There's just something about her design that puts me off from wanting her dicked.

>rem has great character
fuck off to mal and reddit

How the fuck does Emilia look like a whore? Rem looks more moe than she does.

All the Rem doujins beg to differ.

Or you can fuck off and quit trying to flaunt your shit taste like it's fact. Emiliafags act so fucking pretentious.
Just because she's pure doesn't mean her design is awkward, or less hot.

Is that an image of a crashed car among the others in the background?

Someone post the Arc 4 chapters 1-20 summary/translation hybrid pls

Yeah, and a crashed Subaru no less.

No.

What do you mean background? The crashed cars are front and center.

Since this is was all over Cred Forums the last few days/weeks I figured I needed to check this out. I am at episode 15 currently and I have to say: How did people get the idea there would be any other endgame for tsubaru than Emilia? I mean since episode 1 it was established that he was fucking crazy for her. Does some major shit happen in the next few episodes that supports Rem/Tsubaru? Because if not Remfags are completely delusional in my books. Sure I get that she's all over him since he saved her in the woods but that's clearly onesided as all that drooling idiot can think about is Emilia.
Oh yeah and I officially hate Tsubaru since episode 13. Hope he redeems himself soon because fuck he needs it

>he redeems himself soon
he gets better at the end of the anime but instantly goes back to being a retard in events that happen after anime suggests polygamy to emilia

Here you go user

pastebin.com/h02tQGYV

it's a start

Whoa, did they become a couple after the confession? and did she slap him or what?

>suggests polygamy to emilia
holy balls greedy motherfucker

>Q: Subaru has Rem, but why doesnā€™t he make a move when sheā€™s that cute? Is he perhapsā€¦.

>A: Is he perhapsā†’incompetent.

>30. Subaru becomes totally worthless when there is no way to save Rem.

ask.fm/nezumiironyanko

Just according to the kekaiku

Emilia does something far worse than slapping him.

Gotta have that taste of despair after all

Are you a false-flagger?

Usually, the phrase "stole the show" is exaggerated, but Rem did exactly that.

I've never seen a character completely carry the weight and integrity of a series on their shoulders like Rem did. It's ridiculous.

she doesn't really react, because... who is rem?

Uh...even as a Remfag myself I need to stop you right there. Subaru himself carries his own series admirably as a character. Rem is super cute and Waifu of the year, every year, but no way does she carry the show.

and no, they don't become a couple, she claims that she is not an easy girl

Subaru has only become charismatic after Rem straightened him up in episode 18.

He's been at unfathomable levels of cringe or memeboy before that, especially episode 13.

>Oh!
>The moon's beautiful, isn't it? Rem.
>Ah, truly...

Wouldn't you when you're obssessed with a girl yet another beautiful girl manages to sneak into your heart despite all odds and the second girl even tells you she's fine being your other wife? If Subaru is even considering polygamy is because Rem told him she'd be fine with whatever as long as she gets to stand by his side forever.

>Lately, the stars reach for have been looking pretty
>I know

>... Rem
>Yes
>Well, you know...
>The moon is beautiful. (I think rem's saying this)
>Agh not now!

Saying "the moon is beautiful" could mean "I love you" by the way.

I mean, episode 1-11 were pretty neat.

What? No he doesn't.

The point of episode 18 is that Subaru lost his way and after facing a bunch of travesties he gave up. Rem's encouragement didn't change Subaru; it restored his original personality and drive to win.

The following episode where Subaru makes the deal with Crusch, then proceeds to flatten out himself on the couch and admit he was nervous as fuck, then lie in front of the people around him that he knew Wilhelm was after the White Whale proves that. Subaru doesn't become more charismatic or heroic, he just simply gets back his courage.

having more than one girl is not romantic at all
fine romance example in this series is wilhelm and theresia

You know that isn't true.

>not an easy girl
MOTHERFUCKER HALFU ELFU. A TRUE WITCH.

>She says is not an easy girl
>Has already fallen for him before that point

How slothful Emilia.

>Has already fallen for him before that point
????

Favorite bad ending?

Who said anything about it being romantic? I was reaffirming user's claim that Toyota is a greedy motherfucker and that I can't fault him in good conscience for trying when 2/3's of the people involved are ok with it. Fuck traditional notions of love, I'll have my greedy love.

The one you posted, no doubt.

How is the picture you posted anything different from when Subaru winked to Rem after defeating Garm and saying cool shit like "I'm just like a demon!" and all the encouragement he gave her?

Stop looking at Subaru fucking up in court as indication that he changed heroically. If Subaru was out of court without all the knights, without all the ministers, and not in an atmosphere of political importance, his antics would have looked cool rather than cringey (i.e declaring himself a knight, defending Emilia from people basically calling her a nigger, saying he would let Emilia win at all cost).

She immediately gets proven wrong by going full blush when Subaru says something after that.

Plus, everyone in sanctuary including Garf mention how it was EXTREMELY obvious Emilia was in love with him. Emilia is a poor liar.

>Stop looking at Subaru fucking up in court as indication that he changed heroically. If Subaru was out of court without all the knights, without all the ministers, and not in an atmosphere of political importance, his antics would have looked cool rather than cringey (i.e declaring himself a knight, defending Emilia from people basically calling her a nigger, saying he would let Emilia win at all cost).

Do you know the basis that triggered everything was Subaru's jealously over Julius right? Even Subaru himself said that his actions were selfish and arrogant. Not to mention he thought to himself as the hero of the story to justify his actions.

For some reason I though there was a dick in a thumbnail, now that would make Emilia somewhat interesting

Holy shit i almost enjoyed reading this!

>Leave posting theories and wedding pictures
>Come back to this

What in the actual fuck just happened here?

You're an impotent.

Shit.
Shit happened.

she's not arousing, if she makes you hard, shit taste, that is what you have

Harley queen.

>Do you know the basis that triggered everything was Subaru's jealously over Julius right?

Are you retarded?

He insulted Julius and the knights because he was jealous. Every other cringey action was out of different actions. Him lashing out in the first place was the ministers calling Emilia a filthy half-elf.

>Not to mention he thought to himself as the hero of the story to justify his actions.

No fucking shit Sherlock, and did you read episode 18?

Rem calls Subaru her hero. Subaru denies this, saying he acted like a retard. Rem continues to call Subaru her hero no matter what, telling him about the time he saved her. She tells him its easy to give up but he shouldn't, because the Subaru she knows would be tackling problems on with a smile and gusto. The ending fucking speech Subaru says is "I'll show you your amazing hero." Again, Subaru was RESTORED.

The biggest changes Subaru gets on arc 3 is that he gets a little less arrogant, knows his place better, and becomes darker after Rem falls in to coma. He in no way becomes more "charismatic." All of his interactions still has him acting dorky and "cringey" (Such as lying about Wilhelm to gloat and Crush calling him out, the scene with Crush after he defeats the White Whale where he thinks Emilia will call him a traitor, calling himself Emilia's dog to the point Wilhelm cringed). His base personality does not change, he just becomes more self-aware.

I feel like there was another character in this at some point.

I want to be on an arranged marriage with her.

I know I'm late to the party and I'm probably going to stir shit up by doing this but.

>Rem says to Subaru that if is hard to walk alone, she will help him and she will be forever with him, like he said to her that morning.
>"Please, show me your best, Subaru-kun."
>Subaru feels that it was because he showed to her his worst side and for put on her so many curses,that he have the obligation to tell her the truth.
>"... Rem"
>"Yes."
>Rem respond quietly to the call from Subaru.

Even Subaru himself said he showed his worst side, his shittiest side of his personality to Rem.

So its not even up for debate at this point.

Btw, where I can find translation of this scene?

>His base personality does not change, he just becomes more self-aware.

You are right and wrong, his base personality does not change except for one thing, this time instead of wanting distractions he is actively trying to improve himself as to reach the merit of "Hero". The fact that he knew his place better and became self-aware as well as assess situations clearly and revise his mistakes constantly as to avoid another mishap is the by-product of him being straightened up. Arc 4 should be reflective of this has Subaru is much less reactive and instead more planned and calculating.

pastebin.com/Eiz2DYsy

I'll add it was also during arc 4 he started training to be more effective in combat, with Gaaf teaching him parkour and Clind how to use a whip among other things, as well as took his sword training seriously from then on.

This time, actually wanting to improve himself.

Read the text on the bottom right, chuckled like a little girl.

>The soul determines the value of its own existence. For myself, and for others as well, to live with the Soulā€™s fullest radiance, unashamed, is the way we should live

Author needs to stop making Crusch the unequivocal best girl.

I'd vote for her

She has my vote as soon as she fucks catboy on screen.

>No Ferris allowed.
I like this thread.

Patrasche breaking Subaru's skull.

I would berry my dick so hard in that that whoever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

>There are still people who support other king canidates

Heresy and poor taste I say.

I hope Reinhardt gets killed and everyone just sits there in shock for a bit.

i want rem to stab me while emilia is forced to watch and then let rem do whatever she wants with me while i'm dying because she deserves to know someone would be willing to do that for her

Holy fucking tits so I just finished watching episode 18 and whatever the fuck just happened there? EVERYONE is getting cucked holy cunt this is intense. They overdid it this episode that much is sure

Felt uses her tight loli pussy as a trap, Reinhardt gets ambushed but his dick is stuck. Absolute chaos and anarchy ensues as Felt rubs her hands looking smug and for some unknown reason says "keikaku doori" aloud

He's so brokenly OP that it would be jobbing worthy of gilgamesh if he died

Is Regulus as big of a smug little shit as he appears to be?

See this white haired and smug fucker? Yeah, he killed Reinhardt once already.

No, he's more.

well he shits himself does that count?

Pls spoil. Thanks

Regulus has Emilia captured and is choking her and orders Reinhard to take an attack without blocking. He does and regulus kills him, but thanks to his Phoenix blessing he comes back to life. He then proceeds to utterly BTFO regulus

Regulus can stop time.

That's what makes him so edgy, literally.

Why are these two so smug? How does one go about becoming as smug as them?

>Phoenix blessing
Talking about being ridiculously OP.

What the fuck how does one even fight Reinhard?The power gap between him and everyone else is like Saitama rediculous

No. What went on was that Reinhard was still fighting against Regulus; it wasn't a complete BTFO as Reinhard fought against him a bit...until Reinhard created a massive crater which filled up with water; killing Regulus through asphyxiation

Well Satella could.
I think he can only use it once so it's gone forever now

and shitting himself dont forget the shit

Wait what?

>I think he can only use it once so it's gone forever now

>Reinhard's Phoenix blessing is joked around by the author to be infinite. His name origin is from Kaiser Reinhard from Galactic Empire.

He shat himself user.

Regulus was btfo the second Subaru disabled his gimmick, Reinhard getting the finishing blow was just insult to injury.

someone got a good site to see the LN? i just finished the anime and i cannot let it end.

What do you think Ram's first time with the 11 inch clown cock was like?

he shit himself in the crater when drowing

Regulus could still use his authority even after his wives and by extension his "hearts" were gone.

Passed out within seconds.

>We will never see Regulus shit himself in anime form

Why didn't Puck just go supermode and kill the whales in one episode so we wouldn't have had to sit through that awful fucking arc

He's still btfo because he's too dumbass to realize 5 seconds means nothing when you're timestopped.

thats arc 5 so unless arc 4 and 5 are in season 2 doubt they make a season 3

Betelgeuse and his Ku Klux Klan almost made up for it

He still fought to a bitter end...I would wager Regulus actually being Reinhard's most challenging fighter..

She was probably crying, telling him how much he hates him etc.

Roswaal could've done the same thing, and Puck probably didn't know it was there before it followed Subaru. Plus he needs to be in true form to do it, which sort of requires dead Emilias.

Betelgeuse was the only thing making the second half of the series worth watching

Like the beginning of every rape dojuin.

Have we had any official art of the witches yet? I wanna jerk off to one

Technically none of the girls got as intimate with Subaru as Betty

clap clap

That fucking series was awesome. I still remember that episode with the astonishingly beautiful man who hided his face.

not yet probably volume 10 or 11

Pete a best

When does the bluray with the IF LN come out?

Would go well with some BIG HANDS

You guys have your copies of the gospel, right?

Can any character defeat Julius with his hands at maximum size?

If Subaru was smart he would be using his RBD to get close to Saita- er Reinhard, no matter what it takes.

There's nothing better than having literally God on your side.

explain

Post yfw "I love Emilia"

I've actually read into the translation for Arc 4, and he directly gives Rem the credit for why he's not a useless piece of human garbage. Subaru himself believes Rem changed him.

What

Yes.
But why would you ask? Do you distrust me this much? I am a fellow sin archbishop, and I know you have a right on whether or not to trust me, but I am a sin archbishop and you assuming I don't have my gospel...that equates to trampling over my image as one of the leaders of this cult due to lack of responsibility. Don't you think that's wrong? Don't you think that you're being a bit presumptuous? Aren't you a bit judgemental? I mean you are free to judge but that also means you're judging my etiquette and demeaning me...and by extension violating my "right" to express myself, one of the few possessions I have.

One of the few series where I want to see the behind the scenes with the voice actors.

Your post is very slothful

Why are there so many Regulusposters?
Where the Beakoposters?
And the Emiliaposters?

Your post is violating my rights, retard.

Subaru thinks with his dick, I'm afraid. So he works to get waifus, not kyodais. The kyodais he has gotten have been collateral.

Most logical outcome would be seduce Reinhard for protection and marry Beatrice for knowledge.

Most logical option is to go witch cult route and hang out with uncle juice and regulus-senpai.

Would it have mattered? Let's say Subaru gives Reinhard all the BJs and 3-ways with Rem he wants to keep him on board instead of telling him to fuck off at the start of Arc 3.

>Loop 1
>Subaru, Rem, and Reinhard depart to investigate Rem's synesthesia from Ram
>Reinhard stops Rem from leaving after casting a sleep spell on Subaru, preventing her death
>They all go to the mansion together, Reinhard kills all the cultists
>Puck kills Subaru and Rem
>Reinhard kills Puck

>Loop 2
>More or less a repeat, only Reinhard kills Petelgeuse. Same end as Emilia is already dead.

>Loop 3
>Subaru gets BTFO'd by all candidates
>Hires Otto and other merchants
>Reinhard kills hakugei
>Reinhard kills witch cult and Petelgeuse
>Reinhard kills Ley
>Reinhard vs. Regulus a draw, Regulus escapes
>Emilia becomes more angry at Subaru
>All other candidates refuse to help him in future

So with orally pleasuring Reinhard, it would've only been one arc sooner, with a bad long-term outcome. On the other hand, he'd have Rem and Reinhard with him.

>mfw Petel grab Rem with unseen hand

>On the other hand, he'd have Rem and Reinhard with him.
Sounds like a win to me.

I supposed Reinhard is too busy getting felt up

Hey everyone!

Guess what I found!

Rem better be the endgame

All I see is a blank picture file, user.

For all the blatantly shady Witch Shit Subaru gets into it's amazing no one has ever seriously called him out (except Rem) as maybe being something evil that emits witchstink knows about witchshit is bewitchingly successful is satan's hubby is publicly in love with satan's lookalike and is now technically at least twice as witchy as your run-of-the-mill archbishop.

How about now?

Juli will be endgame.

Man that clown cock sure is doing its job.

I don't think most people can detect it. I'm not even sure Ram can without her horn. Only Rem, Puck and Betty have commented on it.

Oh and he's also already told everyone that he fits the naming pattern for archbishops.
Seriously I want a whole arc about this at some point.

A loyal OP bro and a devoted waifu, what else does an isekai MC need?

Man what is Ram got knocked up? The clowned jokes would never stop

You could tell from the first decisions that he made, Subaru did not want to have a good time in this world

And Betty and Puck were created by Echidna, Witch of Greed so they get real quiet-like on "possible connections to witches" topics. The only character who can detect and communicate it is Rem.

I almost expect it at some point.

There must be a spell that works as a condom. I cannot picture the clowm cumming. "Yeeeees!"

Much better!

Ram's orifices are his personal clown car

Dont know about witch-stink, but I wonder why nobody called him out on "How exactly do you know this?", especially after his "I might get posessed by Betelgeuse, teehee"

Clown cousins for Rigel and Spica!

You know if fucking Roswaal didn't have such a boner for Miss Teapisser here, this blatantly coming national threat of witch shit colliding wouldn't have happened? Subaru wouldn't have met Emilia, Ram would die and so would Rem likely, Emilia wouldn't be running for queen. Emilia and Puck get to frolic in the forest in peace while Subaru gets run over by a car or some shit 1000 times.

Yeah that one's really blatant. "Oh there's this possession that only works on cultists" "UM ALSO IT WORKS ON ME!! HAHA!"

That one seems sort of suspect, but obviously they're giving him a lot of trust for the fairly great accomplishment he just achieved.

Crusch obviously gave him shit about how he knows what he knows during one of the failed loops.

Rigel and Spica have family time with their cousin, Roswaal M. Mathers!

Can someone please post that picture of the girl finger with the "Be dismayed! Disappointed!" caption?

It's impossible to find in the archive or Google.

Yorokobe.

That would just be so fucked up.

Thx fambruh

Teapisser?

Let's say she spiked Subaru's tea with some "body fluids".
I really hope Subaru cucks clown; he deserves it.

Along with being a clown, Roswaal is into bestiality.

Oh my

I bet that would make a certain witch jelous

What no, Reinhard drove him down into the ground and his authority made him cave into the underground until the effect wore off.

Once he tried to escape the hole, he opened up a waterway and drowned.

The real purpose of Subaru's RbD is to give him retries until people love him. By the end of the series there won't be anyone who doesn't love Subaru.

Same thing, no? He still drowned and I had a feeling Regulus's authority would also be his downfall.

Faggot bitch

cannot unsee

>When you're literally so edgy it kills you

Ram is a virgin
Emilia is unlikely

So are there any theories as to why Emilia introduced herself as Satella in the first timeline?

Here's your response for your bait

Subaru literally explains his reasoning for it in the anime.

Emilia didn't want to involve him in her problems, and wanted to scare him off. Since he's ignorant to that world he had no way to get scared of course.

I think we all hope that

see
> he wants to discuss something i don't like so ill post Cred Forums maymays

Does anyone have the picture of Dark Lord Subaru and the witch cult sacrificing Emilia?

>tfw retarded

t-thanks, user

Does anyone?

All it's missing is the latin chanting

I wanted to believe first one was Satella, but that wouldn't explain Puck.

Is the CHOICE Rem doujinshi scanned yet?

No

Subaru's evil side is so interesting to me. You have this innately selfish guy that can be called by most people, but we've already seen his desire for recognition override everything else.

He's just so close to the edge, it makes for a great protagonist. He tries to be a good guy but for the wrong reasons.

Thinking of the utter despair Emilia has to be in in this always brings a smile to my face. I wish we had more art of characters being killed/betrayed by Dark Lord Subaru.

Rather than Subaru betraying Emilia, the story seems to imply Emilia will be doing the betraying.

I just found a few higher quality images of things than what is on the wiki. Unfortunately, they're from previews of Korean ebooks.

What the fuck is that thing?

Wow, even the flowers they represent are tragic.

Her name is Rem

Did Beatrice's pupils turn into hearts?