Animes you think everyone should watch

Animes you think everyone should watch

>Animes
Kill yourself.

Monster is kinda shitty though. Way too slow and dull.
Whats this "kys" anime? Never heard of it

nice rec thread. eat a dick.

>animes
>badly hidden rec-thread

cowboy Bebop
Naruto
death Note

Ehhh replace naruto with say, code geass

Hayore nyarko san

>Monster is kinda shitty though.
Kill yourself you pretentious contrarian piece of shit
Monster is a masterpiece that any anime fan should watch

It's good with a shit ending, calling it a masterpiece proves you're an idiot or need to watch/lurk more

Don't skip the first episode as some plebs say

Overrated shit.

You know, I just finished reading Monster.

What a shit ending that was.
Not gonna waste my time watching it.
I'd rather rewatch Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure.

Urasawa is a good writer and artist, but he cannot write an ending to save his life. Pluto is a good one he wrote and while not a good ending, it ends really fucking abruptly, it's a good enough ending that it didn't sour the whole experience like his other work. I say give it a try, its a gritty thriller style retelling of Astro boy.

>kys
>>>/youtube/

not enough superpowers kiddo?

fuck off with you rec shit

This was the only other movie I ever dropped 30 minutes in alongside Gogol the Professional

Attack on Titan

For some reason pretentious retrofags always shill this as one of anime masterpieces. Yes, the animation was superb, but everything also was subpar.

I'm no retrofag but this truly was a comfy movie. How anyone could drop it is beyond me, even if the story was slow at times.

Slow is an understatement. It was slugish and utterly boring.

While I somewhat agree that it can be slow, it's one of those older style animus that take their time to build things up slowly(for example like LOGH)but steadily. This is at a huge contrast to what many animu are like nowadays, where they try to pack as much as they can in as short airtime as possible. While this makes newer animus more entertaining it also means that they have the tendency to miss details and smooth character development, and often the plot is simpler by comparison.

In short both styles have their advantages, so just watch whatever you want.

No, it's too morally simple most of the time.

>Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure

I legitimately agree with you. I didn't think something so silly looking would be so entertaining.