One piece

now that it's confirmed she helped sanji escape, what do you think is best girl reiju's endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHUSZrLgvJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm literally the one who loves Sanji's mother the most!

>luffy keeps running away from cracketr
>hasn't managed to deal any damage
kek

just who got BTFO, again?

>

Yay

Reiju is perfect.

>reiju's endgame
Me

luffy's retardness ruined the chapter yet again

Both of them

Well doesn't this remind you of Robin and Saul's scene?

Fuck off, this shit has nothing to do with shipping.

He did it during the second fight against croc and that was fine.

>Luffyfags epic BTFO forever
What a great chapter

Not really that bothered about it.

This.

>another chapter
>no monet

nice

Yeah it bothered me a little bit. I mean it's okay if it's the same theme but using literally the same words was kinda meh

Someone called this a few threads ago and Oda fucking did it, this is fucking amazing.

Really hoping Zeff gets some form of protection and Sanji just turns around and murders everyone.
Also Is the mother going to be alive, is she the one who recieved the good food in the prison it was certainly implied with the mistress line.

>Luffy eats a lot
>Cookies are food
>Profit
I don't know user seems normal to me

>in an alternate reality Sanji ends up being one of Whitebeard's sons

Crackerbros winning yet again.

Luffyfags BTFO

He was smart about the part about wearing down his stamina. People are just disappointed because luffy isn't as strong as they think he is.

>Also Is the mother going to be alive, is she the one who recieved the good food in the prison it was certainly implied with the mistress line.
retard of the thread

no you fucking idiot it was for sanji

Rayleigh is currently enjoying a meal at Baratie

>is she the one who recieved the good food in the prison
What?

>seriously replying to bait

Thanks for the (You)s

SanjiXRobin finally confirmed

Hope zorofags get btfo next. His fans are kind of annoying.

Sanji was the one getting the food.

Shiet the dialogue is the Chefs, i thought it was Sanjis internal monologue and the food was going elsewhere, whelp there you go.

merely pretending, etc

>Also Is the mother going to be alive, is she the one who recieved the good food in the prison it was certainly implied with the mistress line.

>I was only pretending

Luffy ruined the whole ambiance of this chapter, fuck.

We literally see her gravestone in the flashback

Who said it was hers and not the fathers, retard?

Why are you so surprised? Luffy did this during his fight against crocodile as well.

That'd be hilarious.

maybe it'll turn out Zeff is a revolutionary so he's at the meeting with Dragon or maybe they are just about to pick him up when shit goes down.

Not really, it's not like two persons can't say the same thing every once in a while.

It's literally written that it's mineral water on the bottle

>I-I was just pretending to be a retard

yeah ive seen it after posting it, by bad.

Retardness? Luffy is getting an all you can eat buffet here while weakening the enemy. This is utterly brilliant.

>Cracker literally BTFOing Luffy
It's enough

so the war lasted for what, 7 years?

The problem is does cracker really have infinite stamina?

Is Sanji going to wreck his brothers in front of his father's eyes?

sanji already had a tragic past

why does he now have a second one

and Sanji totally had a funeral, its not like the family is above faking someones death.

It's what I immediately thought of when I read that page.

I predict that Reiju will steal the keys back for Sanji's cuffs since she legitimately cares for him and then she'll be targeted by her family now.

Being bothered by it is a sign of autism.

Well I wasn't bothered by it, I just found it interesting how very similar it felt and wondered who else felt the same way

It's possible Germa 66 was hired to finish the job, that said, I didn't remember it being explicitly stated Nami was found in the East Blue, I always assumed the war was actually fought in the Grand Line or somewhere else

>Can't damage them with G2/G3
>Can eat them

Nice logic wan piss

Or Sanji only looked 8 in the flashback but is really 3, more mature because of gen therapy

>bellamere in the grandline
Haha no

Luffy sure is in hell right now fighting Cracker..

Yikes.
This is unusual to you?

nah reiju said sanji left 13 years ago

He's the most tragic character after all.

It will probably be explained next chapter but this is the problem with post time skip. Things are not explained properly and stuffs are being skipped.

I always hear about these speed readers, but this may be first time I actually witness one.

My God

Yeah, these chapters seem to heavily imply that Sanji is leaps and bounds stronger than his brothers. Every time he attacks he deals some devastating blow without even trying, then they just mention Zeff and beat his face in.

Am I the only one getting the impression that he could wreck them if he didn't have so much at stake? What's worse is every time he does this, they let slip some other new power they have with technology -- stealth, powered attacks, hovering.

Maybe he's learn in all of their shitty tricks in case he gets a chance to fight seriously.

Congratulations, newfaggot.

Because of all the Straw Hats (minus stowaways like Brook), he has always seemed the least devoted to the crew and post-timeskip Oda needs to really put on a show of how devoted he is and the Zeff thing wasn't really going to cut it since Zeff basically forced him to join the Straw Hats when he didn't want to but now he'll actually choose them

Same thing with the fight vs his father. He only lost because someone else interfered. Oda's just inventing reasons why Sanji can't go all out.

Who's this guy?

There's scrubs in the New World too, you do realize the Marines have the technology to pretty much go anywhere and pirates have crews...wars can be fought anywhere in the world

I get so restless here alone
That's why I call you on the phone
I get nervous, over-anxious, lose control
Waiting for you, baby

Lately I dream that I'm in your arms
When you're here I feel I'm safe from harm
I'd do anything that you want, babe
Anything at all
And I'm waiting for you to see
You mean the world to me

Stars and the moon wait for you in my lonely room
The warmth of the sun is in your smile

I get so restless here alone
That's why I call you on the phone
I'd do anything that you want, babe
Anything at all
And I'm waiting for you to see
You mean the world to me

Waiting for you
Waiting

I want Reiju to crush my skull with her thighs

>>Yeah, these chapters seem to heavily imply that Sanji is leaps and bounds stronger than his brothers
I disagree. Oda is just holding off showing sanji and his brothers true strength until luffy interrupt the wedding.

>Gear 4 couldn't defeat Cracker
Will Luffyfags ever recover?

I'm glad we've stepped away from those unnecessarily long flashbacks.
The content since the start of Zoo has been top notch

I want Reiju to tongue my ass

Sanji completely demolished Yonji

Po D. Ravka

Yeah I fucking wish

Well cracker has a strong defense.

>Because of all the Straw Hats (minus stowaways like Brook), he has always seemed the least devoted to the crew
Holy fucking shit, fuck you.

>went out of his way to get Usopp's goggles
>kicked Luffy for almost telling Usopp to leave
>teaches Chopper about honor
>disagrees with even Nami when she's wrong about matters of the crew
>offered to give up his life for Zoro
>acted as Luffy's righthand man in Saobody, when Luffy, Law, and Kidd were fighting the marines

Sanji is one of the most devoted to the crew.

Hey, Mad Monk couldn't beat him either.

>"Neechan, its swollen up again!"
>"Awww... Sanji-kun... you poor darling... here, let big sis make it better..."
>"Ooooh, nee-chan..."
>"Mmmmn... sllrp... smk"
>"P-poison is coming out..."
>"Thats it, sanji. Let nee-chan have aall your poison..."
>"Mmmmmmmnsllllllrrrp!"
>"Aaaah! Nee-chan!"
>"Mmmmnlp"
>"There. All better now..."
>"Remember, Sanji-kun. Every time it swells up, come to nee-chan and she'll take care of all that poison built up."
>"Ha... I love you, nee-chan."
>"I love you too, dear little Sanji-kun~"

sanji using dark okama kempo when?

I could be wrong but isn't the implication that he has infinite amount of soldiers so Luffy would have to keep using all his strength to beat nobodies and instead he chose to eat them to use up Cracker's strength while gaining strength himself? If anything, this is Luffy being far more clever than he usually is post-timeskip

Hopefully never Okama kempo a shit.

>gaining
That fat fuck can't even move

Because he just took out another big name right before.

Urouge > Cracker is obvious.

Are you saying Brook is least devoted to the crew? If so, that's so fucking wrong.

Time for 5th gear, the one where he digests food really quickly for a power up.

just because he took down the other Biscuit Knight just before

still managed to leave and talked to Kaido as a buddy

Reread whiskey peak he can slim down in an instant.

To that one user who asked how strong Garp is/was, think of it like this: Base Garp in his prime would've been Gear 4 Luffy, without a time limit or the weaknesses specific to having a rubber devil fruit. Dude would've been throwing King Kong tier punches on the regular, that's terrifying.

I'm not into incest, but that sounds hot af.

Right, but all of them at once I mean. Besides, they might rank this shit and Yonji might be the weakest of them.

Actually Kaido only jumped, because he was afraid of Urouge desu.

>the other Biscuit Knight

He has moments where he was essential, but he's the most likely to just throw everything away on a whim

Is everyone ignoring the fact that the hack skipped the part where liffy becomes useless after gear 4?
HACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
HACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

How does her poison sucking power even work? Did she kill Magellan and suck his fruit?

same happened at ID
only a gigant burp is needed and he regains his slim form and gets stronger

>gyoure going down father
>blood kempo burning kicks of hellfire
>ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora
>heh is that all youve got
>toure already..........
.......dead father
>no. NOOOOOOOOOOO

Sanji's dad will tell Sanji he's proud of him right before Sanji knocks him out.

Screencap this and post photos of you cumming on the screencap when I'm right.

Reread impel down he can slim down in an instant

Probably was engineered to be immune to it.

Oh my god that tree is able to change its species.

I'm saying he's not a member but that's mostly Oda's fault for introducing him after Water 7 and then going immediately into the timeskip...his loyalties are the least defensible, because we don't even know his motivations, and the crew definitely doesn't, so far he's just been portrayed as a gag character

There is literally a 0.0000% chance that Sanji isn't vastly stronger than all of his brothers. They're only winning because of the circumstance.

I've been recently seeing intentionally bad written Sanji fanfics on these threads. Is this a new form of shitposting?

behehe

How the FUCK did Luffy survive after being literally uncapable of moving for five minutes after using gear 4th?

Speed reader.

This is a fresh luffy that isn't tired out by using too much haki. This is probably what happened. Gear 4 destroy the clones. Luffy deactivate gear 4 before it runs out. Quickly eat the biscuits and regain his stamina. Activate Gear 4 again and run away. Rinse and repeat for 11 hours.

>all this electro bullshit
Luffy's gonna do a repeat of what he did to Enel, isn't he?

youtube.com/watch?v=PHUSZrLgvJs

he doesn't use gear 4 aginst the solders m8

Luffy is a saiyan. He get a zenkai. His haki must have gotten stronger after his fight with doffy.

He was only incapacitated after using G4 on Dressrossa because he was out of energy.
Right now he gets unlimited energy from eating unlimited biscuits.

>Luffy deactivate gear 4 before it runs out
There's no indication he can do that and avoid the drawback. Gear 4 is explictily stated to have this weakness, period.

Momji is the top waifu easily

You mean Doffyfags

You are a speed reader

>final fights of this arc
>Sanji Vs. all of his brothers at the same time while Reiju and his father watch
>turns out his siblings were failures and the method actually only worked on him (and reiju)
>while his siblings lost their emotions and gained a small boost in power he gained potential bigger than the strength any of them can gain
>he diablos all of their asses
>obliterates his father after he sees his errors
>Reiju becomes new head of the Germa 66 and a direct subordinate of the Strawhat crew
>Marine think Sanji's the boss of Germa, so they change his name to Big Boss Sanji/Mr. Prince Sanji
It's so obvious, Oda just skip this arc

He ran away and hid right before the time was up? And then repeated this for a whole day. What's amazing is Cracker has been shitting out biscuits like mad with no rest and Luffy's been taking breaks and eating. Logically Luffy should win this.

Stronger than anyone but Ichiji and Reiju.

I'm now convinced a double coup is going to happen at the wedding

the Children of The Judge and some or all of the Children of Big Mam along with Capone are going to unite to take out their parents

sounds plausible

Yeah, we've seen multiple times throughout the series that food and not rest is more energizing for Luffy. If this guy is providing him with infinite food then he can keep going while the other guy will eventually get worn down from his fruit use.

Just assume somehow he is able to do that now.

Urameshi yo

This fight really put into perspective how crazily powerful Jack is. He fought the entire mink race for fucking DAYS without getting tired in the slightest.

>obvious and well known character trait of a character surprises and angers readers

Who would've thought that the hard counter to Cracker's fruit would be an appetite?

>There's no indication he can do that and avoid the drawback
It can be deduced. Look at how it went with Gear 3rd.

What are you even basing that on? When has Sanji ever shown disloyalty?

OH MY FUCKING GOD

>turns out his siblings were failures

But that's wrong. They aren't. They blown the fuck out of an entire kingdom by themselves.

It's stated to drain Haki at a fast pace. You're thinking of Gear 3, which he can ALSO use now without drawbacks. And Gear 2 was supposed to cut his lifespan due to the damage it dealt to his body, but he can use it now without harming himself.

Luffy is an idiot but he can master his own fighting techniques at least. Nigga learned Soru after just watching it.

He literally says that after using G4 he can't use Haki for 5 minutes, no matter what. So you have a defenseless Luffy somehow surviving an army of Crackers for 5 minutes, repeated over the course of 11 fucking hours.

I wonder how badly people flipped when Luffy tried to eat Crocodile.
>IT'S A SERIOUS WAR LUFFY CAN'T TREAT IT LIKE A JOKE ODA IS A HACK!

If there's a huge power gap it'd be like Blackbeard fighting average grand line pirates. Why would he ever get tired?

If Sanji's fire powers would turn out to be the result of the method his father used and his brothers wouldn't be able to use 'em. They would be failures compared to him. That's about it.

So Nami actually whitnessed the Gear 4 for first time.

Imagine her face.

How could a sea serpent ever eat Shanks' arm?

What if the Gorosei are a thousand years old and they need Bonney for her powers?

Normal so Oda skipped it.

>.his loyalties are the least defensible, because we don't even know his motivations, and the crew definitely doesn't, so far he's just been portrayed as a gag character
I'd honestly argue he's one of the most dedicated, if not the most. He was part of the crew for a few days before sacrificing his life for Luffy and the crew on Saboady. He literally became a world famous rockstar and had everything he ever wanted in his life, and decided to drop it all due to his dedication to Luffy even after only knowing him ~1 week before being separated for 2 years. I can't imagine most of the other SHs doing the same in those same circumstances to be honest.

>>turns out his siblings were failures and the method actually only worked on him (and reiju)
No, you fucking idiot. Sanji is a common Japanese archetype where the science experiment failure becomes stronger than the successes through hardwork.

-Cloud Strife
-Solid Snake
-Sanji

Bad timing on Shanks part.

Really good chapter, I hope Oda keeps this up.
It's by far the best new world chapter and has the same kind of feel of the first half.

Cracker says right there that he's tired of Luffy running away from the fight all the time.

We already know that's not true. Oda said that the fire in his... Heart... Burns...

Oh my god.

>WHAT THE FUCK LUFFY FILLED HIS BELLY WITH WATER ODA YOU HACK

What? What?

Daily reminder that Judge will accept Sanji with a shit eating grin as his true son unlike some lab creations after he BTFO's the rest of his brothers.

Any time a woman slips into frame

doesn't look that similar

You see, it's an easy way for Oda to give his fire powers an explanation now. Seeing Fire Sanji and Fire Reiju compared to his hack brothers using devices for their sparks is a huge difference.

Higuma was inside and controlled him.
And then took the chance to escape and postpone the fight between him and Shanks for later.

>LUFFY TURNING CHIBI AFTER USING GEAR 3RD RUINS THE SERIOUS MOOD OF THIS ARC LUCCI IS TOO SERIOUS AN OPPONENT FOR SOMETHING SO GOOFY REEEE

My guess would be that Luffy shot away into some place to hide just before G4 ended and Cracker couldn't find him for 10 mins (hence the running away quote). Then going back to Cracker once he got it back. He probably repeated this several times.

Oda said that Sanji doesn't get injured by Diable Jambe because the fire in his heart burns hotter.

If it was the result of his father's experiments then it would be literal and not metaphorical.

I'm shitposting. But it's a fun thought.

Let us not forget how Luffy couldn't even throw the most basic stretch punch when he first ate the fruit. I imagine Luffy spent most of the timeskip creating Gear 4, rather than actively using it.

Friendly reminder that Oda has just proven that Doffy is superior to both Jack and Cracker.

Likely using his fruits is incredibly draining, he's not Whitebeard-tier and his other fruit makes him doubly susceptible to damage, it would make sense he has some drawbacks since he has the two most powerful Devil Fruits of them all

>Why would he ever get tired?
I don't know, ask Cracker.

At least the experiment could explain why Sanji's so tough when he's never working out and smokes like three packs a day.

>FUCKING ODA! A GIRAFFE CAN'T MAKE ITS LEGS LONGER BY PUSHING ITS NECK INSIDE, THIS IS SO DUMB

>Cred Forumseddit
Fuck off

No that's his Haki, he said he could have run from Doffy after it wore off the first time. Plus this free food helps maintain energy and stamina.

>HOW CAN WARDEN MAGELLAN BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY IF HE'S GOT DIARRHEA ALL DAY HE'S SHIT LUFFY SHOULD KILL HIM IN ONE BLOW

thanks doctor

You are right. He says during the fight with Doffy that he had to come up with a way to defend himself against the huge animals on his island. Hence King Kong punch and shit. He's probably getting used to using it now and is trying to master it for exactly these occasions.

How do you know he doesnt work out? We've literally seen no one work out except Zoro.

I love when Oda BTFO's the edgelords

Does Hack forgot to draw Sanji's explosive cuffs in this chapter again? HAAAACCCKKKKKK?

I just can't see it happening. Judge is way too evil.

Enjoy your ban, shitposter.

I wish there were more creative downsides to strong fruits than the tired old "you drain your stamina when using them too much."

Kill yourself instead.

Isn't this what Doflamingo did? Active awakening and run from Luffy till he wore himself out.

Yeah that one always confused me. Zoro is seen working out all the time. Maybe Sanji only gets benefits when he's training out of necessity -- like how he got faster solely because he had to run from all the Okama.

Yeah. So I assume he's the only one who does it.

Generic as fuck.

Friendly reminder that there are Doffyfags still this delusional

He already got them off, but nobody noticed yet.
They were too busy by bulliing him again after 13 years.

Law here represents the average edgelord.

But that's the point, we haven't seen any actual defense for it...at this point he's no different from a Cavendish or whatever who has sworn himself to Luffy after a single encounter, it's likely just a thing of honor with him, there's no relationships established there which for the rest of the crew is the glue that actually holds them together

Where's the fucking chapter?

Sanji's power comes from cardio and nutrients.

What's the point of the mask if the guards all know who he is?

Mangastream.

Nah it's gonna happen. That's exactly how an evil guy acts.

Where do you fucking think you dumb fucking fuck?

How does it feel to know that you're not wanted here and that all your posts get banned?

Get the fuck out of here with your tail between your legs, faggot.

Norbi Update

You're the Cred Forumstard cancer. Kill yourself.

>Judge's helmet falls off in combat
>has the same eyebrows as Sanji

I just want Cracker to go away.

His powerset is dumb and Oda couldn't come up with anything creative for it.

It's out on panda.

>angry someone blew his fanfiction away
>calls them Cred Forums in retaliation
>gets banned
How does it feel to be you? I imagine it must be frustrating.

Obviously, we've also seen he's better than Marco. He was too powerful to be a Yonko underling but not yet powerful enough to be a Yonko himself (though he was likely planning to skip that step and go straight to Pirate King)

The fact of the matter is that if he were not already under the immunity of the government, he would've been regarded as one of the Five Emperors

>we haven't seen any actual defense for it
I'm not sure what you're saying here. He already did those things; is that not backing up the fact of his dedication? What more are you expecting from him?

It's just a dick move.

>building a fake body and face out of biscuits so your own face isn't even on the wanted poster
Seems creative to me.

>Judge's helmet falls off in combat
>alongside with a mask
>Judge was Momju all the time

You didn't disprove anything and are a Cred Forumsermin. Kill yourself.

To shun Sanji than the rest.

I just want Judge to be a skinny guy like Trebo or a manlet on stiltsl.

>B-B-B-B-B-BUT I SPENT A LOT OF TIME WRITING THAT WHY DIDN'T PEOPLE LIKE IT BAWWWWWWW

>he would've been regarded as one of the Five Emperors
He literally shat himself thinking of Kaido being upset with him. That sure doesn't sound equal.

who is General Franky?

plus Usopp did something similar with Sogeking, however he became known later

was sanji so hostile towards zeff because it reminded him of judge?

So Nami has full control over the homies now?

>using green arrows wrong
>capslock
Ah, a newfag Cred Forumsermin.

cookies can't look like skin, doesn't even work in a cartoony silly way
clones is an uncreative use of cookie powers
he doesn't use the properties of cookies in any effective or distinctive way

>thread suddenly full of obscene shitposting
Welp it was nice while it lasted, guys.

it was just an act

What are these properties of cookies you speak of? Being delicious?

Cookies have literally zero weaknesses except teethand milk

What properties do cookies even have?
Except getting crumbles in your bed.

>Crumbs the size of sand grains can't look like skin on a body which is 2/3 the size of a giant

>BAWWWW NO ONE LIKED BY SHITPOST I BETTER JUST KEEP SAYING /VEE/ BAWWWW

Nah he was just really hungry.

>older man with silly mustache
Why yes, I do believe so.

please just kill yourself for being this stupid and delusional, there's nothing but pain and suffering for a sad sack of shit like you in life.

@147874186
Not even worth a (You).

>not knowing the release day cancer
Just stop browsing then, newfaggot.

Whats the possibility of Gin appearing in this arc?

I wish she controls me

I mean, like the Straw Hat Grand Fleet (minus Bartolomeo who was loyal beforehand), his loyalty is just sworn loyalty, it seems at this point he's going to make it all the way to the end without ever actually forming proper bonds with the crew members, so to say he's a part of the crew itself right now seems inaccurate

What I'm saying is he needs an arc, at this point Jinbei is more of a crew member on an emotional level, the Straw Hats are unique because every member is essential, they don't have all those faceless guys like a Yonko crew...except Brook at this point could exactly be that, he's the Germa 66 guy who jumps in front of Judge's attack and dies

I know about chapter release day. It was surprisingly not bad early on but like any popular board, it's beyond shittier than normal during the day time.

Can't wait to see the faces of Ichijifags when he gets stomped.

Is that the reason why Nami is there during the fight?

Nobody wants you here. Stop posting.

So did Nami milking on them?

Very low. Next we'll see Gin is in a cover story when he joins up with Bellamy, then becomes Crocodile's underling.
Caesar too

He's dead, m8.

And? You don't think Big Mom or Blackbeard might do the same? They all avoid having direct conflict with one another. Probably because having a war depletes your forces enough from the losses that any number of other pirates can usurp your power even if you're the victor.

If anything, Doffy was trying to manufacture a war between the other Yonko, while he would reap the benefits and rise above them, avoiding direct war.

Sounds like she already does.

Its been implied numerous times that Brook knows more about Germa then hes letting on. I definitely believe we are going to get more backstory of him this arc to before he was a pirate and was a admiral of an army.

I seriously hope they don't bring that jackass back and try to play it up as some big emotional moment.

>not liking Gin
Ey wassa matta wi you?

>Admiral
Try again.

>Brook
>officer rank in an army
He didn't look THAT old in his pirate days.

>If Moria stole Enel's shadow Enel would fall unconscious. Even if he stayed awake, he'd be vulnerable to sunlight and he'd have to fight his own shadow in Oars.
Enel would be able to roast Oars in a single strike, so I don't think it'd be a major problem for him.

strings can't look like skin, doesn't even work in a cartoony silly way
clones is an uncreative use of string powers
he doesn't use properties of strings in any effective or distinctive way

>CURRENT YEAR the post

Please leave sir John Oliver

>that sugar rush

God the absolute ass beating everyone but Reiju and maybe Yonji will get by Sanji is going to be fucking glorious.

>mfw he was there when Sanji's Granpa was ruling the Germa 66
Wew lad

Like it or not you have to admut that oda is a genius unlike which has ever been seen before. And whether you like it or not one piece will be remembered as the greatest story ever told. Years from now people will kill themselves because they werent able to live in a time where they could read weekly one piece.

Admiral/convoy leader...you know what I fucking meant

he was someone important in an army and i bet it was either Germa or someone fighting Germa

>Years from now people will kill themselves because they werent able to live in a time where they could read weekly one piece.
More like they'll praise the fact they ddin't have to suffer weekly and get to experience the entire story in a single hit

Clones is a low tier gimmick anyway. Name one cool villain from fucking anything whose gimmick was making clones of himself.

I'd rather just read it all at once tbqhf

I have nothing against him, but I don't want Oda to pretend he has some sort of deep bond with Sanji.

Twice from Boku no Pico.

Zack is stronger than Cloud and Liquid only lost because of foxdie.

Sheev

>And? You don't think Big Mom or Blackbeard might do the same?
No, they wouldn't. Doffy was scared because he would be utterly destroyed by Kaido. The Yonko do avoid conflict with each other for the reasons you stated, but Doffy is just an underling of a Yonko in the same way the Supernova or other countless pirates are, even if he's stronger than the average.

Agent Smith.

what are you on about cunt this is hilarious!

But he has a deep bond with Sanji.

Sanji's siblings grew to power faster but Sanji himself has a much higher power ceiling than any of them. They don't even have haki, the cucks.

Sheev never cloned himself.

>And whether you like it or not one piece will be remembered as the greatest story ever told.
Is this supposed to be a joke? I like it but come on.

>sell devil fruits and weapons to Yonko
>underling

no

>instead of deleting non-Cred Forums images, posts that call them out get deleted
Is /op/ this isolated from the rest of Cred Forums?

I guess Caesar isn't an underling either.

He did in the EU/Legends.

Ah. Well fuck that noise.

>Zack is stronger than Cloud
Zack isn't even part of the equation. Cloud is a "Sephiroth clone", but he turned out to be stronger than Sephiroth. Hell, he killed Sephiroth long before he was even injected with his cells.

>Liquid only lost because of foxdie
Still lost in hand-to-hand combat.

The point is, Sanji is an ordinary human, but he's stronger than his genetically superior brothers, because of hard work.

YUM YUM EAT 'EM UP

YUM YUM EAT 'EM UP

in the EU he did

It's chapter release day user all the cancer visits the threads during this time

>Eats some shitty food and says its great to avoid hurt feelings
It doesn't take much to impress you

Caesar is different you retard. Was Doflamingo an underling to all the countries he sold weapons to as well?

>Cloud is a "Sephiroth clone"
The term clone is misused here though. It's Copy in the original, because he got Jenova/Mako shit or is a failure at it. Cloud is not a clone in any way.

>Still lost in hand-to-hand combat.
So what?

If a hot bitch ate my shitty food and said it was good i would marry her

Insult my waifu again and you'll come to regret it, buddy.

Its one of the more dumb things about Legends, which says a lot.
They were both Sephiroth clones actually and had Mako poisoning. Zack was just killed by an army. Cloud ends up stronger than Zack sure, but the two were fairly strong.

HE TOOK A BITE OF GUM GUM

Do you think the Milf was forced to marry Judge like Sanji is now?

She couldve been evil as well but loved all her children unconditionally no matter how strong they were.

What am I looking at?

Judge was only evil towards Sanji though. If you take Sanji out of the picture, Judge is just a random guy trying to be successful like any other pirate. That's not really evil, just selfish.

Pretty women can't be evil in OP.

Why didn't Nami help out at all during those 11 hours? Rain would have made the cookies soggy and less durable.

Maybe he was a better man in his youth

anyone have the updated version of this?

Sanji was the one who defeated Bellmere and her crew.

Because Oda doesn't care about Nami you landwhale. Your theory is sshit.

Did Luffy imbue his teeth with Haki in order to eat all those biscuits? Because they were really hard.

Bellamere was a marine. Germa wasnt fighting marines but soldiers of another country.

Am I the only one who's upset that Sanji wanted to cook and be a chef from the start?
Kind of belittles Zeff's part in raising and teaching Sanji... I was always under the impression that it was Zeff that got Sanji into cooking instead of some shoehorned in, cheap drama where young Sanji's only reason for cooking is because
>I COOK FOR MY SICK MUTHER ABLOO BLOO BLOO.
>OH SHE STILL LIEKS MY SHITTY COOKING ABLOO BLOO BLOO.
>I VOW TO COOK FOREVER ABLOO BLOO BLOO
So now what was the point of Zeff?
It just seems like Oda added this for the sake of making ALL of the Strawhats professions something that they always knew what they wanted to do. A terrible writing move on his part. Absolutely shitty writing and a damn good way to trivialize your characters development.

Did Sanji kill his mother?

>the month long break before the timeskip was 6 years ago
Where does the time go man

>cookies
>not biscuit
Fuck you.

Zeff was his father dude. What more do you want?

Probably not, look at her mouth. She may have spit it out after he left.

I want a doujin of Nami spaying milk on Cracker

No, but he very well might have sped up her departure from this world.

He's a King and a scientist not a pirate
He has no bounty, just like Wapol

Holy fucking shit.

Holy fucking shit.

How is it possible to be this much of a speed reader?

Not to mention saving entire crew from Crocodile...
Saving entire crew Enies Lobby....

He's quite adept in tactics/planning

Nigga are you a speed reader? Sanji was cooking on a ship way before he got with zeff so Oda couldn't change that since he showed it

Yeah, but he's behaving like a pirate in every sense instead of keeping his kingdom in one place and only fighting to remain.

that's cool, but why in fuck's name doesn't the issue column just start at 1? Why is 5 the top one?

Intentionally? No. She probably did eventually die when Judge told her that Sanji was 'dead' and it killed her will to live. So its actually Judge's fault to which he probably blames Sanji for as well.

>We will never see Momji again

are you dense user?

Zeff saved Sanji because they shared the same dream. If Sanji didn't like cooking he would have died.

Im fine with this, but they should skyrocket his bounty.

cause it's by year

you know I always like how in works of fiction all people (like cooks) do their job with passion while irl most cooks I know are constantly smoking and stressed out from that shit, but they gotta pay the bills somehow

>reiju's endgame
she's gonna take advantage of sanji's unconsciousness to rape him

Wait, does the WSJ issue count not reset right on the new year?
Holy shit I never knew that

Maybe the funeral was fake just like Sanji's, and she's still alive somewhere.

The power of Speedreading

So Sanji dreams of Toriko. He would be perfect there.

>Introduced in a flashback
>Is a mother
>Lives in the hospital
>Shows her grave
>Dadji says she died

what more evidence do you need?

The actual corpse.

HOLY SHIT ROGER IS STILL ALIVE YOU GUISE

But Momji was long dead before that lie came to be.
>have you been cooking for that rat again? Momji is dead, don't follow in her footsteps!

>the two trees are completely different
>houses on upper image have japanese style roofs, aka trapezium shape, meanwhile lower image has western style roofs, aka triangle shape roofs

>implying Roger won't be sitting next to the One Piece and won't say "Took you long enough" to Luffy and Co. when they get there

As is Kuina btw.

What if Roger is One Piece

does anyone remember or enjoy the crossover episodes?

Yeah. I mean, it'd be really cool if it was the same war. But not even the timeline is coincident.

But you already know what kind of poster the one you quoted probably is, right?

It's hard to care about Sanji's backstory when he's rehashing scenes from Robin's backstory only not as good. Fucks sake Oda

Well, Sanji do smoke.

No, because Toriko is shit, and its author is a pedophile.

No they're dumb.

Luffy's bitten off iron chains before.

What part of that was like Robin's backstory?

Zoan's are known for their stamina.

Who's Gin again?

I'm not expecting her to show up in a chapter of a ten+ year flashback.

Just the line where Reiju tells Sanji he'll find people in the ocean who will treat him well.

Only fat, autistic faggots are bothered by the similarity, though.

>but he turned out to be stronger than Sephiroth

Are you kidding me?

Sephiroth was toying with Cloud throughout advent children, laughing and smiling the entire time. He could have killed Cloud at any point. In particular, when he pushed his sword into Cloud's shoulder it could have been through Cloud's face. But Sephiroth, being an idiot, toyed with and tortured Cloud until Cloud entered limit break and caught Sephiroth off guard.

If you don't think Zack is stronger than Cloud, fine, whatever. I'm sure they're close enough that it doesn't really matter. But suggesting Cloud > Sephiroth is fucking retarded. Sephiroth is on a level of his own and has always been portrayed as such.

And before you bring up FF7, the final battle was a 3v1 and the climax with omnislash was blatantly a mental battle with Cloud freeing his mind of Sephiroth once and for all.

>hated by everyone
>mother dies
>someone saves him/her and tells them to run away
>"the sea is big, find someone who will treat you well"

Reported

Armament Haki>Iron Chains

Sanji is hated by 4 people, hardly everyone

I think Zoro/Kaku might be my favourite fight. All the riffing on Kaku's powers is fucking gold.

autism

It's hard to care because we already know the picture, Sanji's family a shit and need their teeth kicked in

What?

>>mother dies
Usopp, Nami, Robin

>someone saves him/her
Luffy, Nami, Sanji (first backstory), Robin, Luffy (second backstory)

>>hated by everyone
No, he wasn't.

>>"the sea is big, find someone who will treat you well"
Literally the only similarity.

Stop being a douchebag already.

really?

>y-yonji isn't as evil as the other brothers. He will help sanji
Yonjifag BTFO

It's annoying how important Zeff and Lola are to this arc without actually appearing in it
at least we got a few panels of Zeff

idiot

How is it annoying?

Zeff is a good guy

Biscuit's Armament Haki required Gear 4 Luffy to break it, so yeah, it's harder than iron chains.

That's not Crocodile

That's a good thing you dumbass

>>>mother dies
>Usopp, Nami, Robin

>>someone saves him/her
>Luffy, Nami, Sanji (first backstory), Robin, Luffy (second backstory)

>>>"the sea is big, find someone who will treat you well"
>Literally the only similarity.
user...

peadivul gnive

Dadji's hairy balls on his chin makes me uncomfortable.

dis

Reminder that Duval was a hint to Sanji's past

at least we now know they got their eyebrows from their father(or the genetic experiment)

ohiou

conijiwa

But you expected her on dressrosa, and then Zou, and now whole cake. Right? You dumb faggot.

I think it's a sign of their genetic engineering and Sanjis going the other direction is a sign that he wasn't affected the same as the others

Shallow Lore

Dear diary: the lore was deepest.

I can't even expect the amount of shitposting if Monet somewhat turns up to be alive.

The only direct similarity to Robin's backstory. Otherwise, most of the backstories have similar themes. Also, I forgot Chopper:

>father died
>reindeer and villagers hated him

It feels more like an attempt to rationalise Sanji's strength or give him a power up, considering he's basically just a guy and lacks a gimmick like the rest of the crew; no fruit, no weapon.

explain duval who was born with the eyebrow then

nyomorek

The monetfag will shit post about how 99% of the fandom was BTFO

looking forward to it

Just a coincidence

ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Good thing it's not going to happen.

or he could be from some whore dadji fucked or some other vinsmoke sibling like his brother

Wait you're telling me that some people have very similar childhoods and backstories?

Wow, color me surprised, I never would have guessed.

It's the curse of the Pirate age

>all of the sh backstories are sad
wow what a hack

have you not heard of using the term "cookie cutter" to describe a series of identical man made structures? See: cookie cutter homes and such

How will Dadji gonna BTFO from 1 to 10 considering 10 is Doffy?

Isn't that the smartest way to beat Cracker? He literally made eatable clones. Why fight when you can eat it. And Luffy can eat a lot.

>It just seems like Oda added this for the sake of making ALL of the Strawhats professions something that they always knew what they wanted to do
>literally the entire point of the series is Romance
>whine when the main characters have had a strong dream since their childhoods
Wew lad

Monet and Vergo are alive
Remember, Law cut the smiley containers into half and there was an explosion.
They got new DF powers and are still alive.

Meanwhile in other popular shounen.

>Ichigo
Keikaku and dead mother
>Naruto
Dead parents and bullied
>Goku
Dead parents and Superman
>Yu Yu Hakusho
Alcoholic mother
>Rurouni Kenshin
Orphan, dead 'family', dead lover, mass murderer
>One Piece
Dead parents and sadness

See a trend in shounen?

They are dead user. Monet got her heart pierced through and Vergo couldn't move when the tanks exploded.

holey sheet

About a 15, the brothers will be about a 40.

To become super strong and liked by everyone you just have to kill your parents :)

Why is Reiju so perfect?

I'm really glad that Sanji has a sadder backstory. His first one was good, but how do you compare starving for a few months to

>parent/sibling/best friend dying
>despised by everyone around you
>hunted/forced to live on the run
>forced to work with people who killed your mother
>alone for 50 years

MY PARENTS ARE DEAD! DEAAAAAAAAAAD!

>Judge
>Probably said like Juji in Japanese
>Juji means Cross
>Juji the Judge is 'Jesus'

starving for months is pretty hardcore user

Those giants are gonna show up again, right? Will Elbaf get its own arc?

Smiley drop dead and recovered by the artifical df.
Vergo being sliced means nothing, as we have seen in the case of Kinemon. The parts can be conbined again. Thanks to the power of explosion plus his newly gained df power he's fine now.

Well Batman with prep-time is pretty unstoppable after all.
Because she's a great sister.

Thanks Grail-kun!

she sucks my dick

>being this much in denial
Wew

Superman, Batman, Spiderman and many others

Remember
>Mother is the antonym of adventure

Most likely yeah. Probably an arc like Zou, or maybe longer, I don't know.

I think you're looking too much into it. Remember "Rob the Light"?

Is it just me, or will these two bond over this stupid battle?

I'm guessing Sanjuan Wolf will finally show up again once they reach Elbaf. By then Oda will have hopefully decided how big he's supposed to be.

Yes
Yes, Elbaf will have the last Red Poneglyph

>Sanji doesn't have the cuffs again

I'm beginning to think its intentional and nobody actually notices. Maybe Reiju didn't actually place them on properly or she removed them herself at some point and Sanji has just been fine. Long sleeves would typically hide them, and it doesn't seem like anybody pays enough attention to Sanji to really give a fuck.

>alone for 50 years
Enough of this "le broook sad backstory" meme. It wasn't even sad, and never will be.

user, eventually all mothers die.

You should call yours if you still have one.

Zeff is a hostage now, the cuffs aren't needed anymore.

go spend a day in isolation with nothing to do and see how much you enjoy it

He doesn't really need them since he's blackmailed anyway

no

Fucking this. He decided to be a pirate and any hardship he faced is a decision of his own.

W H E R E

I S

P O U N D

A T

? ? ? ?

Brook's made me cry. Most of the backstories didn't, but I teared up at this part.

I can't wait until Sanji goes on a rampage and they order Zeff to be killed, only for a lot of commotion on the Den Den Mushi and Zeff to shout back at Sanji that he's already taken care of them and Sanji to go apeshit on Dadji.

"Go wild my son"

Pounding Nami.

Oda could have made it even more to me. He should have had the mom pass away while sanji was locked up. And then just have judge or a guard on judge's orders tell sanji in a none sympathetic way that his mom passed away the night before. And let sanji have one of those luffy at MF type of breakdowns

Lola's in Water 7 and Zeff is in East Blue, what did you expect?

I've got you covered famalam

Also Yes, when you hear about that Jump Festa interview at the start of December, it's when the Jump Year begins

next level of Brook's suffering
>he finally manages to see Laboon again, but he somewhere lost the shell in which the voice of the others were stored

I feel like we've had way more breaks than that, especially just this year alone.

And the 'fro.

So next chapter we continue with Luffy and Cracker?

I wanted to see the reunion between BM and Pudding with the Vinsmokes, but it's alright I guess. Oda is jumping around a lot this arc, so maybe we'll get to see both (or Jimbe/Brook/Bropper...)

>He arrives at Laboon's place.
>turns out he died a few days ago peacefully

>Laboon dies 5 minutes before brook arrives

Brook and Pedro interest me a whole lot, followed by Jinbe.

Cred Forums makes empathy with brook because they also fear to be isolated and having no one to cover their basement expenses.

Jimbe is dead.

next chapter cracker gets BTFO and we get to the party finally
also brook shenanigans please

he got lazier and lazier

sure thing luffyfag

Main reason Judge hates on Sanji is because his wife had some genetic disease which he found out before they wanted to have kids.

So he used the power of science to make sure she doesn't pass on those genes + make sure that they become perfect with various other mods.

However, for some reason Sanji still inherited a lot of genes from his mother which reminds Judge of that.

Reason he didn't kick him out and put a mask on him is probably that he's a constant reminder of the wife he failed to cure (maybe something on his face proves that he got genes from his mom, like the direction of his hair swirl).

>he doesn't like sudden jumps from tragic to comic
you might be reading the wrong manga

kek this.

momji doesn't have a swirl on her visible eye

Luffy and Nami's main goal is rescuing Sanji before the wedding, not defeating Cracker.

Instead of spending 11 hours doing hit-and-run tactics, wouldn't it have been better if they just did the run part? Shake off Cracker, now that they know it's possible, and go find Sanji.

I'd imagine Reiju would remind him more of his wife than anything, the two are almost identical.

But lets assume your theory is true, then she'd likely have the same disease as Rouge.

>getting pincer'd in a rescue mission
recipe for disaster

Well they still don't actually know a way out of the forest, that may have been their intent, but they keep getting redirected back into Cracker and Luffy being forced to eat more.

what do double cells mean? 1 chapter for two weeks?

OMG ODA FORESHADOWED THIS SINCE THE MR.PRINCE NICKNAME

The vivre card was their way out.

Fuck you, you entitled prick. Do you realize just how much work goes into drawing that many pages? How little Oda sleeps? How little time he gets to spend with his family?

Holidays

No I mean his headhair swirl. Notice that he is on the only one of the siblings whose hair cover the right eye (just like his mother).

Although now that I look at that I see as a child it was the left eye so idk.

Judge is one of those zealot perfectionist scientists which can't bear to see any weakness or flaws in anything. I won't be surprised if Dadji decided to kill his wife.

>she was weak and stupid, like you Sanji
>I shall eradicate you like I've done with that woman
This makes a good enough pre-BTFO speech for Judge.

So that's why Sanji can't hit women.
They were the only ones to even be good to him when he was little.

>Notice that he is on the only one of the siblings whose hair cover the right eye
that's post timeskip
it's the opposite eye pre timeskip

>literally forgets about the part where Judge mentioned about his humanity preventing him from killing Sanji

He wouldn't marry her in the first place if he thought her worthless, would he?

Just watched Naruto vs Sasuke animated.
When the fuck will we ever get a fight that deep and emotional in One Piece. Holy shit.

Its probably why he enjoys the abuse too because he associates it with Reiju joining in out of fear.

>literally can't understand how irony works

yes

Never with modern Toei.

He couldn't even bear to kill his weakling pathetic son due to his "humanity". I find it hard to believe he'd kill the mother of his children, a sick defenseless bedridden woman. He already basically exiled her so it was all good for him.

So what kind of chinese holiday will cause we get the next chapter early?

sure thing speedreader

WHY WON'T YOU MARRY HER?!
YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN, SANJI?!
A REAL MAN WOULDN'T HURT A PRETTY LADY BY RUINING HER WEDDING!

No it's because Zeff taught him not to.

Bait aside, did the anime actually do a good job with that? Because that was one of the few parts of the war I genuinely liked.

But he will marry her. You'll see.

Its probably both actually.

What if Oda dies before the end of the manga?

You retard, Judge regards humanity and mocks it as a weakness on there. God what a faggot.

As shit as Naruto typically is, they tend to go all out on animation for the major fights, remember the first Naruto/Sasuke fight for instance?

I imagine the final one they just went apeshit with on animation due to it being the final.

Then we will never know.

kurva

I will finish the story for him.

What if you die before the end of the manga?

>Goku
>Dead parents
like he cares

>posting headcanons
No thanks

Then his assistants will finish it. I doubt he will though.

vagy te

Is this the longest fight Luffy's had?

The only other contender I can think of is versus Moriah, and that was a fragmented fight throughout the arc.

Don't give a fuck, lazy is still lazy. Why are you taking Oda's shit if you don't even pay him for the manga you freely enjoy weekly you hypocrite?

Not him, but it was pretty obviously implied he'd have killed Sanji if his humanity wasn't holding him back, which is implied to be a weakness he isn't fond of.

Very basic elementary school understanding.

Kubo will finish it for him.

His editors all know how it ends. Someone will pick it up and finish it.

Hungarian conspiracy on my imageboard!

Go fuck yourself faggot.

He's never gone 1v1 for 11 hours before.

In that case it would be better to publish it as a book instead of in a manga with different drawing, story telling, etc

When will Jack return?

When will Zoro return?

vash yer maus!

Not that I think it'd happen, but wouldn't his editors be pretty good at mimicking his style? Even if Oda does the most part these days.

Hopefully never!

Who will fall to hype up Weevil?
Nekomamushi?
Joz and Marco?
Urouge?
Jack?

This.

gb2 bográcsgulyás

new thread

wait so sanji killed his mom with his badly prepared food?

what does oda have against moms?

>It takes a king kong gun to break one Cracker soldier
>This chapter shows him chomping them down with no problem
Way to fucking kill all hype for the fight Oda you hack

didn't even reached the bump limit, faggot!

Shokugeki when?

I'm serious
I'm betting 10,000 Beli that Sanji is going to win a battle and make them say "It's delicious" to win

confirmed for mommy AND daddy issues

non-shitpost new thread

you can easily rationalize it by saying that drool completely nullifies the biscuit clones' hardness

Maybe the first cracker was harder to beat because he was hardened from existing longer

>500 posts
>only 50 poster

samefagging everywhere

Make that 116

fuck off one cancer is enough

You mean like Gaara vs Rock Lee

SAY MY NAME

I feel like he's going to encounter Neko and Marco; otherwise I feel their route will be uneventful. I don't know if anyone has to fall to Weevil, but if he honestly holds his own against their multiple forces at once I'll buy the hype.

Weevil needs more than a big bounty and some collateral damage to hype him up and Whitebeard's allies can't really be used a measuring stick.

That "Hack" fuckwit samefags like no other. I can spot at least 40 of his posts this thread alone.

>crackers
>drool
Have you never eaten a cracker before? Maybe the first one but you'll hardly have any drool left after the fifth. And he's been eating whole cracker people.

Isn't Brook originally from North Blue? South Blue? I don't quite remember now, but I really want to see this flashback being tied to Nami or Brook.

It's so amazing to see that no loose plot is left behind with Oda.

>>It takes a king kong gun to break one Cracker soldier

It was just a regular Kong Gun, user. Not a King Kong one.

West Blue is where Brook is from. Or so we assume since that's where the whales came from.

honestly if my kid cooked me some shitty food while i was on the deathbed trying to be quirky i'd slap his shit across the room

West Blue is where his crew came from and where he likely joined it. There's no saying if he was always in that Blue.

If you dislike this kind of humor, why the fuck are you even reading OP in the first place?

Oda gave Luffy his fruit so his fights would always be silly, no matter how serious it got.

His shirt all stretched up, he barely breathing... This is just amazing. A shame that this chapter was 95% sad and then this is how it ends. Whole Cake Island is being amazing, thank goodness

parting your hair a certain way isn't a genetic trait you know.

Wait, how old is Vivi? Cause she looks like 14 in that picture, which means she was 34 when she met the Strawhats