It took SHAFT 6 years to animate Kizumonogatari

It took SHAFT 6 years to animate Kizumonogatari

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCKhktcbfQM
youtube.com/watch?v=VA8y3jYg7xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It took me 19 years to move out of the basement.

More like 6 years to build up the hype so niggas would throw money at them.

Pretty avante-garde honestly.

Makes this film equivalent feel so far behind in ability youtube.com/watch?v=gCKhktcbfQM

Thats way more visually interesting than most well animated animes.
At least the viewer isnt bored watching kizu

>animes

>kizumonogatari in half a decade
>koe no katachi in 3 months
youtube.com/watch?v=VA8y3jYg7xs

It took mankind a million years until they became the dominant species on the planet and make anime and cartoons.

>Comparing trash to worse trash
Okay?

No it took them 2016 years.

It's interesting in the way that people wonder why a low budget American cartoon has better CGI than the epitome of SHAFT animation.

SHAFT is the laziest studio.

Who were the other dominant species that had anime and cartoons before humans 2016 years ago?

What happened to them?

Maybe they worked on multiple series at the same time. Wow, mind blown.

>implying they are finished yet

>can't animate worth shit
>add in filtered photo backgrounds to try and hide it as artsy
>Shaftfags eat it up and ponder on the deep meaning of it

After 90 minutes of visual trickery to tell 15 minutes of story, I got pretty damn bored.

It took Kyoani 200 million years to find a way

KyoAni does its own CGI. Shaft oursources.

Yamada did KnK alongside Hibike which still looks better than anything Shaft done.

It was pretty fun

Umetsu apologized for Kizu in his blog and told it was mistake and they spent all money given to them in sushi bars and and cabarets.

SHAFT is art, the other is just cartoon movies

Shaft is CLIPart

it took me 23-- wait, I'm still in my parents house. I will update this when I get kicked and before I kill myself hahahhaah.

SHAFT has high level budget skills with stills, photographs and repeated animation that would make even the budget master Anno be impressed.

You'd make it easier on your parents if you kill yourself in their house. Then they don't have to clean up your place and throw things.

Those western style reactions got stale after a while. There's at least one every couple of episodes.

It took me 12 years to get laid, then the following 19 years of celibacy to accept that the rest of my life will be lived as a wizard who will never be allowed to enter the Goat Tower.

Eh, if you ever got laid, you can never become a wizard through virginity evermore.
You'll have to do it the hard way by pilfering ancient ruins and learn the eldritch art.

worth the wait

It probably would have been more profitable during the initial Bake hype though.

This, unfortunately. I wish the Mongatari anime had been released in novel order.

Charlie Brown in Hana, and Splatoon and PPG's Professor in Owari still got me even though it's late series.

>You'll have to do it the hard way by pilfering ancient ruins and learn the eldritch art.
Sounds like a lot of work, fuck that. I'll take the bullet train to 幻想郷 in a few years instead.

Can that one cast 10,000 needles?

Meme girl

You mean 13.8 billion years.

>animes

There are people who still write the plural of anime like that?

Yeah I mean the correct plural is "chinese cartoons"