Saiki kusuo no PSI nan

New chapter is out, not sure if it is worth dumping it since anyone who cares probably already watched it, but whatever here goes.

>]

Already read it but thanks anyway OP.

No need to thank me it is not like I am did any actual work, I just really like this manga.

Why no thread about the anime?
The last episodes were hilarious

Threads about the anime are usually on sunday when the compilation comes out.

What if every chapter was animated as a full episode?

That is all folks.
It wouldn't be good as it would just drag out.

At this point the scanlator should restart from chapter 90 or so. The anime is pretty much a 1:1 adaptation.

I actually think it's too fast at times. Feels like the VAs go out of breath.

I think so too, but one episode to one chapter is one piece tier pacing.

That's a pretty cool Nendou. I wonder who did those comissions

Yeah, because they're trying to cram everything in a short episode and then put 4-5 of them together for the full episode.

I don't watch the anime so I'd rather them not do that.

Keep up the good work translators, remember that at some point the anime will stop and we will need you.

For now, I'm gonna check for cut content in your updates.

>Saiki actually panicking when he sees the bear about to eat Teruhashi
>Saiki happily approving of Kaidou

He's getting soft, I like it.

I am not the one who translates.
The translators are from tumblr.
On their tumblr page they have tons of translated spoilers if you want to read up on that.

We all agree that the anime looks much better that the manga right ?

Especially Teruhashi.

>Saiki sleeps in his house then comes back to Okinawa in the morning

Exactly what I would do with teleportation.

Agreed. Even the author admits that his own art isn't too great

I like his art, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.
The anime doesn't look any better to me either.

Magnum dong

Which one ?

I think Teruhashi looks thinner and cuter AND Saiki looks less asian in the anime

I like constantly seeing anime Saiki's pink hair. Too bad it came at the expense of skipping that one manga inking joke

>You are overthinking it
>No way those things did shit

HAHAHHAHA

I'm interested in this series but I don't know if it's worth it. Why are there more anime episodes than manga chapters out anyway?

>anyone who cares probably already watched it
Nope I'll wait for the manga chapters

I love how in the anime they are voiced by an actual married couple.

To answer your question, the manga is a few years old now, but nobody scanlated it.
Some group did a chapter everynow and then, but it was never more than once a month or something.
A new group came and they bring out a chapter atleast once a week, which is great since before we never got any chapters, but with their pace we will probably never catchup with the most recent chapters.
As of now I think the scanlations are like 200+ chapters behind.
The anime is also kinda weird since everyday there is a 5 minute episode that gets compiled and released in one episode with a proper OP and ED on sunday.
So it may say that there are 64 episodes, but really there only 13 full episodes as of now.
I hope this answers your questions.

>The anime is also kinda weird since everyday there is a 5 minute episode that gets compiled and released in one episode with a proper OP and ED on sunday.

That sounds fucking horrible.

How about watching the first episode ?
Worst case scenario you lose 5min of your great life ;)

I'm busy arguing about conquerors haki with some aspie on another thread, can't do.

The voice acting is great overall

The 5 minute format? I think it's nice to have a small but constant burst of Saiki every weekday morning.

The manga will end before they catch up

her godly aura is the best

~JUDGMENT KNIGHTS OF~