PRECURE THREAD

PRECURE THREAD

Nobody wants to be here, do they?

dead

lets talk about how GoPri ruined everything

Care to do some explaining?

GoPri is supposedly a princess themed precure season, but there's only one princess and she fails her mission becomes a traitor and helps overthrow her former countrymen.

They're black-popo.

Mirai is the cutest girl in the whole world!

Amazing how you still don't understand what princesses are.

Understanding is too clouded by personality, and ultimately a vast lie. I can tell you this about princesses though, if you're till fool enough to listen: they come in various flavors ranging from chikachika to kirakira and they wear pretty dresses.

>mfw none of the GoPris wear pretty dresses

Kaede > your waifu

In terms of mass maybe. Eat more cakes, tubby.

Nice.

Is anyone working on Maho or is it kill?

Nibble.

No one gives a single fuck about Maho.

Doremi realized it was going to be shit before it even began and bailed. Using the excuse "You can trust Imagination Station to be fast and effecient, guys. Honest.".
Imagination Station clearly regrets committing to it and goes on hiatus for months at a time. Even posting comments like "I finally found the motivation to work on this lol" on their blog. And then it still takes weeks after for them to release anything.
naisho is naisho.

I won't be surprised when we're halfway into next season and Maho is still unsubbed.

Only yuri can save maho. But she's too busy.

Busy with what?

This meme needs to stop
BLACK IS NOT A PINK

>mfw next season will be even worse

In his house at /pc/, dead Kek waits dreaming. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Kek /pc/ wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Precure was a mistake.

I was a mistake.

Humanity was a mistake.

Mofurun was a mistake. I hope you're all ready for Talking Teddy Bear Precure next year.

If we get Mofurun 2.0 next year I think I'll just drop Precure for good. That worthless thing is the biggest reason I can't enjoy Maho.

With the way Bandai thinks, we'll get five Precure with their own talking teddy bear "fairies" they can sell for ¥6000 each.

With me.

I honestly don't get that, either. The original and SS didn't even have color based roles such as yellow and pink. They were before all that crap.

Please don't post hate symbols here.

IF DARK MIRAI ISN'T IN THE ANIME WE RIOT

>dat everything

Futago sensei is my hero.

That doesn't look very comfy.

This changes everything.

>dat expression
Boner-riffic.

Haa!

Where did you get that image? I'm interested.

Cure up ra pa pa! Bring Precure back to life!

Fuck off.

We already had our season with a primordial froglike god of chaos and darkess though

>wah why is /pc/ so dead

Maybe it has something to do with telling everyone to fuck off.

Seriously, so far the following things I've seen have resulted in a 'fuck off'

>Talking about the last episode
>Talking about last season
>Talking about this season
>Comparing this season to the last season
>Talking about the live streams
>Posting screencaps from episodes you're watching
>Posting screencaps from movies you've watched
>Posting images as responses to posts

So I guess precure threads should just be renamed fanart dump generals.

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

Plenty of people respond positively to those things though. You won't live very long if you don't learn how to ignore negative people.

I haven't seen much, if any, positivity in precure threads recently.

Last time we had a discussion about the livewatch, it was just to comment how shitty the people watching it were.

Or maybe it has something to do with a shit season and no subs.

you need to stop the elitism, that's what killing your thread

learn to be nice

I agree. I would like it to end, basically

It used to be, Elitism among /pc/ was a joke. As in, we were being sarcastic when it came to which little girl show was superior. I'm pretty sure the thing with /ai/dle was meant to be sarcastic to some extent.

Now, people are actually serious.

Try as you will, Bukki will find a way.

the worst people here are gramarnazis, they are literally cancer like anti anime posters on Cred Forums, they think they can change things by saying they are better by using upper case characters, they spam their shit agenda in every single thread and when nothing changes they still keep spamming it in next threads with their bullshit, just fuck off already, no one cares. these people are truly killing /pc/

What do they smell like?

this

people think they better than others because they are """literite"""

they are pathetic and prolly athiests too

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

The worst people here are Heartcasuals; they are literally cancer like Hillary supporters on Cred Forums. They think they can change things by saying they are better by using Umakoshi characters and they spam their shit blue precure in every single thread. When the season changes, they still keep spamming her in every future season's threads with her bullshit. Just fuck off already. No one cares. These people are truly servants of darkness that should go back to where they came from.

t. mahotard

Get with the times, grandpa.

Heartcasuals are all but extinct. The boogeyman now is Gopricks and their krr spam.

and Kirara isnt even the best or remotely good, only good thing you can say about her is that shes not Minamin, i dont understand her popularity

Is Ako a yellow or orange cure?

Her popularity = muh dick, best girl or something along those lines.

Kirara was the one of the best developed cures in years. Being the hottest to boot is just a bonus.

she didnt change a thing in an entire season, what development are you talking about?

You're an idiot.

This looks terrible.

It looks haa-dorable.

Fuck off.

It's the face that puts me off the most.

Will you guys be watching live-action Precure?

Can't remember where I got it, sorry.

no, fuck off

This might've been cute if you had gotten the rest of the post right.

I'm eh about it.

I kind of liked that Korean show that aired some time back. This one looks meh.

Fucking amazing.

It's going to be so disappointing when they don't do this.

literal

pumpkin

panties

Too bad. Google provides nothing, either. But post more if you got 'em. Kig Black and White are too cute.

To answer what this was from last thread, it was the MOOK book.

Do it! DO IT!!!

HAA!

What are we even meant to do here now?

>Corruption
Yes Boner, at your command!

Wait for next season.

Stop being twelve, using proper grammar should be something you want to do you fucking spics.

here we go again

I miss Haa when she was adorable cute and not dumb bimbo cute.

I want to thoroughly sniff the brooms and try to guess whose is each one

Looks ok from the thumb

Haa's fifth form?

Face does look strange, Itaoka has drawn some eh stuff lately.

Tfw felice is just a discount Flora/flower.

Bandai is the biggest tumor on precure and kamen rider.

>Complains about Erika
>Posts a pic of literally Erika 2

You mean Flower is a discount Felice.