Danganronpa 3

Truly, we have reached The End of Hope's Peak Academy.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11309418
youtube.com/watch?v=QAd41DDNwuM
youtube.com/watch?v=3WZb20NinCs
youtube.com/watch?v=-xm1A-5AI3E
imgur.com/a/ywjVA
pastebin.com/R3XaQp2t
youtube.com/watch?v=bWiguAvIfm0
twitter.com/arigato_world/media
youtube.com/watch?v=8XBlBPtQW6g
hentai-image.com/image/ceres-danganronpa-erotic-images-35-seresutia-1/page/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=4w8qEmqUBac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to marry Mitarai!

O-our boy Killer Killer will be relevant today right?

Im going to miss you faggots

Me too!

The final countdown~

CHIAKI IS DEAD

Why does this manga exist again?

We're hoping together~

Is there anyone who aren't remotely controlled by our lord and savior, Mitarai-sama?

Oh boy I forgot about him.
Kodaka is fucking terrible. UDG was a cameo at best but took an entire episode

I'm going to need booze for this one

New episode WHEN?

Stream link?

Naegi and Hajizuru are going to get their respective waifus back in some fashion, and this alone will magically redeem the entire series in the eyes of a bunch of people, regardless of everything else that has happened.

And there is nothing you can do about it.

We can both be in his harem!

If 7 nothing remotely remarkable happens

Miaya is going to appear.

My hopes cannot betray me. I will be proven right.

CUTE

When the episode is near.

Guys how i get a gun?

I really hope she is neither a total bitch nor an early victim.

>last 3 threads hit file limit
Fuck off /drg/

CUTECUTECUTE!!

>no more juzoboys and baconboys after today
>bacon tears today when its confirmed that she's dead and burried
>asahina end
>bacons panties will be dry

You have to build it.

gunna miss you more gayboy

Reminder that this will be the last time we'll see Naegi and the gang

>tfw Sakakura and Kirigirifag
KODAKAAAAAAAA

From my cold dead hands

Remember, dring Panta and support killing Gews

Side: Hope will end with Hajime getting stuck in a harem with AI Chiaki and real Chiaki, the final credits scene involving a teaser for the upcoming SoL series that will focus on the hilarious exploits of Class 77-B as they awake from their comas, spearheaded by Nagito's OVA

That is Ultimate Hope

She's giving me a final survivors vibe, but I've been wrong before. When we had the first few pics I thought she'd be cold and stoic like Kyoko, but now I can't place anything on her.

I wonder if someone counted how many DR3 threads hit bump limit in the last (three) month(s).
Someone counted last season and found that Mayoiga beat even JoJo.

Translated that says "I can't be the killer," which means that they are countering her argument which means she is a killer. Early spoilers

Doubt she'd make it past case 3.

We haven't reached it quite yet, but we're almost there.

Now, this is it, folks, the very last question. Will Hagakure be right? Or wrong? Personally, I won't like him at all if he turns out to be wrong, his prediction has been wrong twice now and it'd be really nice if he got it right for the third and final one, and not something incredibly bittersweet like what it's shaping up to be right now.

strawpoll.me/11309418

I'm gonna miss it.

He has the geass but he lacks Lelouch's charisma.

My tears are because she essentially died for no reason, just like everyone in 3's cast. Fuck Mitarai, fuck Tengan. Fucking stupid.

Nah, that basically confirms she won't be a killer, considering how Dangit Ron Paul rolls.

Post Dangan music
youtube.com/watch?v=QAd41DDNwuM

She has a last boss-ish vibe to me, probably the usual 5th murderer that will mindfuck everyone.

I bet Ouma will have a beef with that Monokuma that looks like a greedy banker.

I like her and that is going to jinx it for everyone, can already see that.

I wanna marry him too.

From left to right
Junko
Mukuro
Asahina
Kyoko
Celeste
????
Toko?
Akane?

Save us Komaeda

Will Kodaka come back?

How many hours. Please guys, I'm struggling to not fall asleep. Need to progam the alarm.

Wait for the 2.5 OVA if you want that.

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>Such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>Saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

I can barely wait, brother!

Just like how weedman dies chapter 1 in the first game right?

Hiyoko has a period during case 2 where she says that, guess that means the game was wrong.

Come on dude.

Case 3 is where they kill off the comic relief characters so she should be fine.

It means nothing. There's literally Kirigiri and Aoi behind her.

Only DR1 I believe, so next to Monokuma is Sakura. And between Touko and Celeste should be Maizono.

Here comes the best song.
youtube.com/watch?v=3WZb20NinCs

>dem celes feet
daaayyyyuuuum

??? is Sayaka
Last one is Sakura

Stream: 3ish
[HOPE]: 16 hours
[HorribleSubs]: lol

It airs at 4:30 PM Japan time.

It being a trick is the trick this time

Of course
>Killer killer nothinpersonel'd the RoDs and is the one that boarded the boat

isnt it in 1,5 hours?

How many hours until despair by disappointment?

youtube.com/watch?v=-xm1A-5AI3E

Ohshit you're right, didn't notice them.

>Today

Not even Kodaka knows.

Box 15 is my number 1 absolute fave. Beautiful Dead and the UDG remix of it are also up there.

Zetsubou was two from now. Not sure how user gets three, unless there is some daylight savings fuckery going on.

Fuck off

Just some bad math.

>MITAR-AI

A boy falls in love with anime.
Unable to share his love, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the ability to draw anime on his own. Never minding the strange techniques he uses, he immediately starts work, and is overjoyed to find out that his anime can make people cry from hope.
But, the next day, when he recounts the things he wants to do with his anime to a girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he his anime to is not the same girl he thought she was. In fact, she doesn’t believe in hope at all. She is the Super High-School Level Despair, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own mind-influencing abilities, who is blissfully unaware of her intentions.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to create the darkest, most despairful anime in order to equip the world with the weapons they need to conquer hope once and for all. While the two chase their respective goals, DESPAIR ensues as the boy begins to realize what he's doing and questions the NATURE of HOPE.

How long?

Gekkos voice actress confirmed that she will be back in the Hope episode!

Reminder: Chiaki is dead. Fifty spears through the gut? No way I could survive that

Chiaki is too flat in this.

Will it be updated, thanks to the next episode? I sure hope so.

But Saionji's bullying sure wouldn't change a bit because I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

>Hope Side ends with a teaser for Hopeman ova
>PRE ORDER V3 LIMITED EDITION NOW

But Gekko doesn't have a voice.

Yeah I've thought about this too. Kodaka has done this shit so many times now pretty much everyone is expecting the opposite of what the promo material implies will happen.

Oh Rantarou is missing? 100% confirmed he won't die.
Oh Keebo looked like an important main character? 100% dead in chapter 1
Oh Shuuichi looks like potential love interest? Ded.

And so on, this is almost too predictable for Kodaka.

>I

HAHA! Time for someone to make a screenshot with Chiaki at a computer HAHAHA OH MAN XD

Naegi-kun, it seems my panties are wet.

Best girl.

Im going to miss you wet panties

Naegi-kun, it seems my panties are on fire
we gunna miss this or what?

>no mole on breast
NOT CHIAKI

Celes has the best toes

Nice catch.

WHAT THE FUG :DDDD
WHO BROGE THE SAUNA
TO GULAG
>t. SHSL hidler

They're ghosts.

I haven't followed DR threads since the end of Despair. Have there been any further news on NDRV3?

>Sonia in wetsuit
I'm ok with this.

> Kirigiri and Chiaki shown in the afterlife theater, smiling
I need at least that.

Reporting!
To be honest I don't get all the sadness from Munakata not mentioning Juzo in the previous ep. Considering his apologies, pose, clenched fists, welled-up eye and that a considerable amount of time passed until he got back to Asahina and Naegi (they managed to talk to Mitarai, Asahina got brainwashed, then after some time troops came and Munakata joined right ater them) he spent plenty of time crying and mourning his friend.

>having them in Junko's Hell
You really hate them, don't you?

Alright, you know the drill, claim one of the following waifus
>One per customer please

You should update their names.

There were these magazine scans with translations that I am sure you can find in the archives. Revealed names and talents.

>sample

I claim you.

QUICK

Name something in the upcoming episode that would actually please you!

>Names still wrong

Mikan for me

Yu^p. All names and talents have been released
There are some famitsu scan that you can find online

chiaki isn't a girl either

So is Keebo literally a robot or what

Miayafag being right.

>my true form

For real though, Tengan's cute.

Kyoko

Hope's Peak Academy will finally conclude and I can finally forget about all of them.

And move on to AA6, I guess.

Mikan. I need to make her happy, then I can die.

>ending is Kirigiri and Chiaki in the afterlife playing a video game suspiciously similar to danganronpa

I was expecting this to be somehow kind of relevant, but its literally been nothing. I don't even know if I care enough to continue following it after DR3 finishes, its pretty meh.

He sure is.

Kodaka's finally going to make some shippers happy?

What changed?

Nice digits.

Kirigiri maybe comes back, but Chiaki won't, there's no time. With Kirigiri you only need to explain why she's alive, but with Chiaki you need to explain, why she's alive, what was she doing all these years and what is she doing now in the FF building.

isn't it ending in the next few chapters anyway?

But naegis waifu is already there

>it's a mystery game
I wonder who would fare better in that kind of game: the Ultimate Detective or the Ultimate Gamer?

That's right, she's an angel.

Aww man should of said something hopeful

Is one of these supposed to be Fukawa? Because I don't see any leg wounds.

>mfw Chisa comes back

I have no idea. As far as I know there hasn't been an end date revealed, but its very underwhelming anyway.

imgur.com/a/ywjVA

>Hajizuru then kill her for revenge

I hope too, Bully-Kun! But sadly the character count is almost at it's limit, so a new, final line will require a "sacrifice", if you will! Or just some rationalizing!

In any case, let us also hope that there will be some Juzo on the next episode!

Indeed, brother!
Sadly there isn't much time to properly develop the characters to their full potential, so some things will seem off here and there. Also, as some anons mentioned, each of Munakata's katanas seems to represent Juzo and Chisa, so there's that!

Kek

How complex would be this episode?

I want to claim the strawberry that is Mahiru

Yeah she is!!!

>each of Munakata's katanas seems to represent Juzo and Chisa
Wow, a threesome with all three will be very risky for Munakata's 'third katana', if you know what i mean

Hey there, Bully-kun! Have you seen those new guys and girls from DRv3? Thoughts on their bullying material potential?

SONIA
O
N
I
A

>"robot" is a talent

Wonder how often Hajizuru dreams of Chiaki.

Statistically, would he dream more of Real Chiaki or AI Chiaki?

Angels aren't for lewding.

Here you go, one mikan (despaired not stirred)
sorry for the fucked up finger

>Kaede trying to kick Keebo out
Fuck off you fat cow

if you mean shes dead than yes

Mah nigga.

Celes

>Art Club Member is a talent
Is she good at art or just at being a member of art clubs?

Jun-
>no freckles
Asahina

>DR4
>Ultimate Chuuni is a talent
>Gundham didn't somehow also have this title in 2

Why not both?

>HOPEMAN wakes up in the new OVA
Holy Shit

Wrong names.

Juzo being alive, there to face the future with Munakata.

Alternatively, Munakata being dead, because the dude has literally nothing to live for.

Just as long as the bros are reunited, one way or another, I'm good.

Here you go, one kyoko for you

>dick finger
That makes it even better!

Komaeda

Really? Didn't the scans say something along the lines of "and Keebo has no talent?!"
I'd have to check, but that's probably just the person making the picture who thought that.

I want to defile that corpse!

If he dreams of both, what do the Chiakis do in his dream?

> not being SHSLR9K

>google search image
>Best guess for this image: fictional character
Fuck you, Google.

It's labeled as 2.5, so he might actually be waking up before the end of DR3 and just pop up as a cameo in Kibou Hen.

That just proves how good he is at beign a robot
fug wrong pic

Is this her execution?

ETA?

Here you go, one mikan
Im sure you'll make her Very happy

Why not? Having a talent in DR means being the very best at what you do/are. Keebo is the best robot, that's why he was given a SHSL title.

Google is strictly on the "Sonia best girl" side of the debate.

Don't diss Google. They know the truth of all things.

DESPAIR CONFIRMED FOR RETCONED
IRL CHIAKI NEVER HAPPENED
ALL IS WELL IN THE WORLD

1 hour

1.5 hours.

Why is she so hot?

Cuddle with him and nibble on his ears while calling him name softly with Hanakana glorious voice.

>Keebo is the best robot
I wonder in what sense is he the best robot. In the sense that Izuru is the Ultiamte Ultimate and had every talents, so Keebo had all robot functionalities?

>he's the ultimate onahole

I don't give a shit Chihiro is still mai waifu

Well, I'm pretty sure Ooma, the Ultimate Dictator, would be awesome to bully, if his character isn't similar to Kuzuryuu's.

I have a lot of hopes for him, but I can't exclude the existence of other gems.

Indeed!

> dude has literally nothing to live for
Going forward to a firing squad without even an attempt at dodging showed that he's a bit suicidal now

I'm so conflicted about this.
On one hand I feel that Munakata needs to live for both Juzo and Chisa so him dying would make everything kind of pointless.
On the other hand I want Juzo to be alive but his send off was so good and satisfying, him being alive would feel kind of cheap.
I honestly just want Juzo to be happy.

>Sonia
>fictional character
What are these lies

Disregard that, it was
>Then there’s Keebo, introduced at the time V3 was announced and treated as if he were the protagonist. He has an ahoge-like antenna but isn’t a protagonist, and SHSL Robot isn’t really a talent, yet here he is?!

I'll claim Peko

Too bad Kaede is the MC, I can't marry her in NDRV3.

This.

cosplayer and maid are too similar, i bet one of them will kill the other

The smelly one.
Wait, not specific enough. Okay, the smelly one that writes books.

My wife Ibuki is cute. CUTE!
I [HOPE] my wife appears in the last episode, even if its just for a minute.

Ibuki.
Always Ibuki

Whatever happens today, I'll miss you bastards.

Ibuki is for sharing.

Y-you too

The Inventor, Irima Mitsu, reminds me of that real life inventor of both leaded petrol and the ozone-layer-busting CFCs, Thomas Midgley Jr. He got polio later in life, became so disabled that he made a special contraption to help daily activities, and ended up strangled by that contraption.

Here you go, one Mahiru straight off the press

I NEVER REALIZED THIS GIF ACTUALLY DOES SOMETHING FUCK

>CxT
Huh?

Tennis player is cool. He's probably gonna die though
Cosplayer is waifu material
Bug catcher is gonna kill himself, just like Sakura

>Image Search actually works for this
Nice

Nope, she's not, I'm her one and only groupie.

Maybe he has the most developed AI (made by Chihiro fuck knows when), or the most useful functions, or he's made of the best materials, or any combination of the above.

Source?

I'm going to miss the Sonia guy who says he is hyper husband and the INFP guy who uses Byakuya as a self insert and the Mikanfriends and the Hiyoko fags and all you fucks god bless :')

I've bothered to typeset this whole thing, and Naegiri end up pseudo-confirmed posthumously.

fuck

Here you go, One peko
its kinda subdued really, im sorry

Today I will be crowned emperor.

Someone please spoon feed me the stream

When's the stream?

pastebin.com/R3XaQp2t

It makes sense, honestly. His only friends are dead, one by his own hand, his boss put him and his friends in the game to die, his waifu was using him to destroy the organization he thought he was helping and didn't give a shit about him for who knows how long.

It's a bit much.

I know. I know that Munakata should stay alive to make up for his many sins and what he did to Juzo, but... I can't help but pity him right now.

As for Juzo being alive, the way I see it is that this show is garbage - so what's a little more cheapness added to the heap if it means our boy gets to be happy?

>marrying fucking cowardly assholes

Well guys, i need to get sleep, so i'm going to have to wait for the subs, hope i can join in on the shitposting then.

>still mentioned 'bocchan'
Fuck, I want Peko/Kuzuryu to be together so bad

Fuck off back to /drg/

CxT is a stupid awful namefag in drg, they are pure cancer

Rude.

Here you go, one Ibuki for your tastes

I asked when, not where

NAESHIMA ENDING OR RIOT RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Super Danganronpa 2.5: Nagito Komaeda and the Destroyer of the World (Blu-ray) – Nagito Komaeda, who experienced death in the program. What kind of world did he see? How did he wake up?

>how did he wake up?
>did
>past tense

Komaeda will be in kibou hen

Oh, I thought that's the ship name for Chihiro/Togami or some shit

Nothing wrong with that. That's his main appeal.

Fuck off

Junko is dead

I dont follow your logic

HIYOKO IS MINE AND SHE IS PRECIOUS

> Now I see...
> You guys are truly Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy ~ Side: Hope ~

>Nagito is not comatose

Because that way it's easier for her to get the kids to /ss/.

It will happen today friend, have hope!

I wonder what the 'ironic execution' for some of them are. Like, the folklorist or the maid.

It was 4th wall sarcasm/teasing, moron

Mikan friend report in!

Our time together is coming to a close. Post Mikans in hope that she's in the last ep!

Link to chink stream?

Hopeside is gonna have a new, special theme song, right? Like they did for the last two episodes of Code Geass?

I think he meant in heaven
Oh wait

When the stream going to start and does anyone know how long is the episode

Ibuki

They won't spend time on explaining how he returned, but I wonder how big his role will be.

>yfw he just showed up at the end
>"I guess someone as useless as me doesn't deserve time in the final conclusion!"
>"I knew Hope will win in the end."

Will HOPE be delayed today too?

Is there anyone who can save us from this despair?

Here you go, one smelly one for you

The best one, Asahina

The description is written in a way that acts as if it's assumed knowledge that komaeda is awake
Given the numbering, DR2.5 takes place in between DR2 and DR3 - meaning komaeda is currently awake during the events of DR3

Since the description speaks as if it's a known fact komaeda is awake, there has to have been something to confirm that. Given the close proximity to the final episode of DR3, it's most likely that komaeda shows up and they fucked up the press release schedule by a couple days (or otherwise don't care that it spoils it)

>When the stream going to start
Same usual time as Despair-hen, so about 45 minutes.

>how long is the episode
Not long enough

Reporting.

She won't appear, but I guess there is nothing wrong with a bit of hope.

They'll probably replace the ending with zanka.

Nice

Do you think they'll explain what a danganronpa is?

Gonna need a Celestia over here

>1 hour until the end arrives
It was a pleasure to shitpost with you all.

C L A I M E D

It's a made up verb that basically means "to end a debate (with a bullet)" iirc

Danganronpa is neither hope nor despair, it is

bullets!

metaphorical ones

She is so ugly here my lord

It's just Kodaka's version of a Funyarinpa.

Final episode almost upon us. Who is the 4th person in the main character voice over sessions?
>Naegi
>Hinata
>Mitarai

Reporting! I have no hope that'll she'll appear (at least awake), because I don't want to delude myself. So, we'll just have to accept whatever happens.

Man having all the Hiyoko pics is nice but also a little depressing.

Cred Forums Since this is the end do you think we will get lucky and find a carbon copy of our waifus in real life

Something out of a left field

>Kodaka
>"Hey guys, thanks for watching so far. Hope you'll enjoy this one!"

You know who

ETA?

Kirigiri.

Right at the start of despair-hen Chisa in return for a favor asked Munakata to call her by given name, not Yukizome, plus that only after she became despair she suddenly started leaning on him and hugging more (not that she didn't love him before, she did, but didn't show it as openly), therefore she started showing obvious signs of affection to which he answered only after despairing. From Munakata's point of view it might look like she pretended to love him all along only to gain control, trust and use him, no wonder he lost it

Miaya.

Probably Munakata

1h 9min

Right after you fell asleep.

Not quite, "ronpa" is "to refute", so it's more "bullet rebuttal".
Don't talk about the funyarinpa so lightly!

What kind of garbage sunrise shit is playing on the streams right now again

gekko is not for lewd

There you go, one freshly squeezed sonia

They'll localize it as "Ultimate Artist", without a shred of doubt.

STANDING HERE

Where is Hiyoko?

How long before the episode airs?

Yeah, just like how Mikan's "Health Committee Member" turns into 'nurse'.

I REALIZE

Dude it's on right now

Link to ching chong stream?

You missed it.

Alright Cred Forums I'd like to say this series together with you was an enjoyable ride and I'm going to miss these threads.

Here you guys go, enjoy

Her title as THE RAPIST disagrees with that.

Not kirigiri since ogata didn't seem to know what was going on with her before so probably raiden or junko making a special appearance

1h

Reporting! I don't expect her to show up but I will always have HOPE

I think she's a little tied up at the moment

YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME

in the trash

00 days, according to the official website

LIK TO THE STREAM

TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

With only 1 hour left to go Cred Forums post your favourite memes of DR3.

Here you go, as ordered

Is there something like your pic for Juzo?

Please and thanks

taima . tv / r / drg

I'll miss you too, my friend! But don't be sad, be happy that we could enjoy this ride and we were able to forge all these memes and memories!

ffs, we're going to hit the image limit before the comment limit at this rate

komaeda

Where do you think?

ARE YOU READY FOR A MIRACLE?

In my heart

>post your favourite memes of DR3.
I'm in one.

I rank "DR Cred Forums experience" as top 5 experiences I had had on Cred Forums.

Are you ready for Hope:Side opening?

Isn't it obvious?

youtube.com/watch?v=bWiguAvIfm0

I'm not ready for a miracle, but I'm super pumped for HOPE

Come on, MAKOTO, show us HOPE

and Hinata too, I suppose.

This one is the best.

IT'S A WAR OUT THERE EVERY DAY, YOU CAN"T HIDE FROM IT

Niggah where isw the stream link?

You knew everything...

IS THE STREAM OVER :")

You show astounding taste, user, truly the purest waifu.

twitter.com/arigato_world/media this is their twitter, have a look and see.

...Or did you mean the interview? In which case, here.

I think we'll only get an ending song.

youtube.com/watch?v=8XBlBPtQW6g
What does Dangan even mean?

What's boyband's talent?

wtf i love hope now

great episode

There you go

HopeGun was pretty magical.

Aya Hirano

>You know why
>Juzoboys
>Rurugals
>Complex anime motives
>The gun one
>Damn you despair
So many good memories.

Bullet

pastebin.com/R3XaQp2t

Dangan means bullet

Stream has finished.
Bullet.

Explain. Why you know why you know nothing.

bullet

and "ronpa" means winning an argument

Based old man

Lucky Student.
Literally has the Wheel of Fortune on his shirt.

Ultimate Actor.

Reporting! I kind of accepted she may not show up but, hoping we end off the series with a bang.

Komaeda is cute!

fak u

>hoping we end off the series with a bang.
>25 min episode
Only disappointment awaits.

Maybe he's the Ultimate Game Show Contestant.

livestream when

There wasnt much of her, im sorry

As always, lol hope

Munakata really was a goldmine

>we end off the series with a bang
Someone should bang Mikan, I agree.

but which is it

She'll be sooner lick a dead man's corpse than her beloved HOPE-boy's.

Chisa is love.
Chisa is life.
Chisa is a miracle of the universe.
Chisa might've done some things wrong, but only out of brainwashing that even HOPElet couldn't resist.
Chisa is not alive and undespaired, as confirmed by the theater scene.

munamemes, juzoposting, hopegun and many others. This ride was just too wild

Some Maki making would be amazing.

Guys, I'm genuinely upset these threads are gonna be over soon.

Shut the fuck up you retard

Ah man, I was expecting you to post the one where she's a loli.

Well to the best it can within the limit.
Hajime will if she'll ever come back.

>reverse image doesn't works with this one

If only Komaeda's not so messed up about hope.

Dont know why you picked him when hes not on the list but here you go

what's her name again?

Very cute!

Calm down, reserve course fuckboy.

That's an amazing Komaeda, user! Thank you for sharing it.

Soon it will be time to say final goodbyes to the characters you grew to love or hate over the years. How do you feel about this?

Chisa "Pre-School Post-Mortem" Yukizome

Use Yandex.

It leads you to pages like hentai-image.com/image/ceres-danganronpa-erotic-images-35-seresutia-1/page/1/

The original pixiv page is deleted.

I thought it was over at DR2 so kind of indifferent.
I'm ready for V3.

what's the music/sounds from mitarai's hope anime?

>say final goodbyes
I've already done that for the only character that matters: Kirigiri.

Nah. Here's how it's gonna play out:
Rantarou will hide his talent.
While the cases go on, Detective will ponder that something feels very wrong in the murders.

Rantarou will be the lucky student who will kill with "luck". All cases will be the doing of his talent.
He wants bloodshed, but he won't have to stain his own hands or do anything.
As farfetched example:
He'll ask if someone can give him a shovel.
That shovel is in the shed.
The person he asked will be approached by someone else in the shed.
Fight ensues. The person Rantarou asked will be killed.
Shovel is the weapon.
Rantarou is not the culprit.
Final Case will be to convince the (speculated) Monokuma jury that he killed with something that is merely luck.

Oh, right. Thank you user, doing god's work!

Isn't it from the games?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Getting a skill/hope fragment sound clip from the games.

It is, I believe it's the E-Handbook boot up sound.

>Silly rabbit, crypts are for kids

kek

>I'll be home soon, Nanako-chan
Yu calls almost everyone by their first names without honorifics but other than that 10/10

Thank you. That's a great pic.

HOW MANY MINUTES UNTIL STREAM

My boy will always be in my heart, and thus never truly dead or gone, it's also a bless that he went out as a hero!

Honeypot.

I need more Komaeda and dogs pics friend.

Nanako is Chisa

>implying he won't turn out to be a total bro

It's 22:30 JST.

Figure it out by yourself, man. You're a smart dude, aren't you?

Detective is gonna be the first killer.

Where are the Chisapals at? She might appear for the finale.

I miss her.

Indeed my friend I will never forget Juzoboys, Edgy Munakata, Gun memes & the famous seven sevens post.

He's probably the reason why Kaede is in prison.

Wonderful Komaedas! And here's a Komaeda and dog pic for you, user.

Hes probably the ultimate actor to contrast with the detective and the whole truth vs lie thing the games trials will have going on. Also his picture is in the same position and style as many actors/actresses cast photos

Including so many DR1 characters was a mistake

the cutest!

>Implying Nagito would know Hinata is Izuru

>22:30 JST
23:30 JST

Rape?

ded waifus.

yes!

where is the stream?

it's 23:30 JST you dumbass

Remember when an user makes a post based on her 'double dragon' reference that hints that Chiaki may not die?

haha, good times.

She'll always be here in my heart.

>the last fucking episode
>people still asking when the episode starts

autism

taima. tv/r/ drg

Kodaka calls Kibou Hen the "perfect ending"

I suspect a ruse

He's okay.

Its going to be a full reset ending where everyone dies

I'm not trusting Kodaka's taste in his own work.

Only when he's with Nanami.

Everything bout this has been great, even if the series lacked alot. The discussions, the arguments, the memes, the jokes, the hopeman, everything been great.
Bless ya twisted hearts and god's speed to ya

remember when Chiaki died? good times

>the last fucking episode
>people still asking where is the stream

Everyone will die. Despair destroys the world. Mitarai falls between dimensions and wakes up in an alternate version of our world, with the ending hinting he goes on to create the Danganronpa series there.

Kodaka reveals he was Yoko Taro all along.

Given what else he's said about the work so far, are you really hyped?

> It was all anime by Mitarai

>when chiaki dies
which death?

Komaeda would be the dom, why is he getting milk on him

Guys, remember. You'll be disappointed.

We're only missing a music minigame.

These are cute Komaedas! I respect your opinions anons, and I also find Nanami cute.

Just ignore whatever he says.

i know

I still have HOPE

Also, my expectations are so low at this point if Kodaka didn't pass it I would be so surprised.

>naegi accepts that despair is a necessary part of life and that nobody should be forced to hope
>naegi disavows hope and despair and they end with your typical bullshit 'choose your own story it's your life' ending

Be quiet.

>The world has been basically destroyed and all of the protagonists were once friends who had their minds wiped
>You are despair,a lonely talentless waste of air in your opinion and inside a game
>Anime is evil
What will the big twist of v3 be?

I'm fine with despair now.

Will cure W be Chekhov's gun or red herring?

I want to FUCK Mikan

Is Naegi anti-despair or more anti-Junko's-despair?

>yfw everyone who died just walks out the theater and now they're magically alive again

komaeda is cute! cute!

>Danganronpa: Dancing All Night is announced Fter the credits

Would you buy it?

CUTE!

Shit taste

what has he said?

If dubs, Komaeda will fuck things up!

I'll still enjoy it though

The twist of V3 will be that the battle is actually between Hope and Despair and not Truth and Lies.

Do you guys seriously believe V3 will have nothing to do with the first 2 games? Monokuma is in it for fucks sake, so Junko has to have some influence

Amazing.

>Juzu proceeds to beat Junko to death before anyone can say anything

There's a frustratingly high amount of Komanami images. On one hand, I don't really ship them. On the other hand, Chiaki is pretty cute and she gets a lot of cute pics with him.

I have zero expectations so even if only one good thing happens, even if it's just another meme, I will be fine.

So close

Maybe it's perfect in the ironic sense, where it's a fittingly disappointing end to a disappointing series. Or it's perfect in the sense that it's tthe perfect ending to frustrate the viewers.

Fuck it I'm watching the stream I can't miss out on streaming the last episode and its not like its going to be good anyways

Depends on if all of DR characters will dance.

Also, I imagine Saionji will be the final boss on that one.

Hopebot fucked your mother.

Hinanami happy ending!

Anyone have the joke images made about the UDG episode where Monaka calls them lesbos?

if 0, I fuck things up for everyone

Predictions for last episode?

Made me laugh/10

Things like "DR3 is the Ultimate Fan Item"

DELETE THIS

You already did, though.

Can you fucking not

How bout dem happy endings, Amiright?

reminder that chiaki is DEAD and komaeda is ALIVE and LITERALLY NOTHING can get in the way of komahina being canon

Very good.

>One off
Nice try, hopeman.

ah fuck

Goddamn, again.

ENOUGH

>frustratingly high amount of Komanami images
It's either Hinanami or Komanami, really. Komahina, Hinanami, then Komanami is the big three.

PUT THE PEN DOWN ANIMATOR

>tfw no SHSL Persuader

As expected of my boy Mitarai. Can't do a thing right.

Hail Hope, Mitarai-sama!

FUCK OFF ANIMEGUY
I'M TIRED OF YOUR SHIT

>LITERALLY NOTHING can get in the way of komahina
You're forgetting Hinakoma, my man.

Which stream is the most popular stream?

Even if they're dead, fujo, you forgot about the other lucky student.

>It was all a group suicide mission and they just wanted to see how many of them would die before the remainder killed themselves at the end

YOU FOOL!

ENOUGH WITH THE ANIMATOR

If 16 this man is a liar and Kirigiri and Chiaki are alive.

Yuzu from ARC-V, what are you doing

he can be both. as long it's in the name of hope!

FUCK OFF ANIMEME

Give me the nip one.

Maybe he can be the cuckold and enjoy Hinata fucking someone else, boys and girls.

Are there cucks in the gay community

>pic
F

>Juzo "Butt Slut" Sakakura
>Juzo "Rump Humper" Sakakura
>Juzo "Semen sampler" Sakakura
>Juzo "Rectal Ranger" Sakakura
>Juzo "Anal Astronaut" Sakakura
>Juzo "Penis Fly Trap" Sakakura
>Juzo "Back-door Bandit" Sakakura
>Juzo "CornHole Commando" Sakakura
>Juzo "Cakepipe Cosmonaut" Sakakura
>Juzo "I've fucked ten men" Sakakura
>Juzo "I'm gay for Kyousuke" Sakakura
>Juzo "Sphincter Specialist" Sakakura
>Juzo "Hope he's into Homos" Sakakura
>Juzo "Faggot for a baguette" Sakakura
>Juzo "Pining for some Penis" Sakakura
>Juzo "Have no fear I'm Queer" Sakakura
>Juzo "I'm Here and I'm Queer" Sakakura
>Juzo "I'm as Gay as they Say" Sakakura
>Juzo "I want to marry a fairy" Sakakura
>Juzo "Gay for my bae Kyousuke" Sakakura
>Juzo "Super High School Level Homo" Sakakura
>Juzo "Come Dock Your Cock" Sakakura
>Juzo "The Ball Bandit" Sakakura
>Juzo "Doggy Style All The While" Sakakura
>Juzo "Adam and Steve" Sakakura
>Juzo "Don't Drop the Soap Unless You Wanna Get Roped" Sakakura
>Juzo "SHSL Anal-yst" Sakakura
>Juzo "LGBT For LGB-me" Sakakura
>Juzo "Bros Before Hos" Sakakura
>Juzo "Two Dongs Make a Right" Sakakura
>Juzo "It's My Way Up Your Highway" Sakakura
>Juzo "Boss Of This Gym" Sakakura
>Juzo "Not Above Boy's Love" Sakakura
>Juzo "NG Code: Can't Donkey Punch" Sakakura
>Juzo "Sheath Muna's Katana" Sakakura
>Juzo "Dempsey Roll Those Hips" Sakakura
>Juzo "Bare-knuckle Bareback Brawler" Sakakura
>Juzo "Makes You See Better Fireworks than Chikatilo's" Sakakura
>Juzo "You Know Why Brown Ass Don't Lie" Sakakura
>Juzo "Pound My Ass Into Mush" Sakakura
>Juzo "Fuck Me Crippled and Roundhouse My Insides" Sakakura
>Juzo "Can't Guard His Shithole for Shit" Sakakura
>Juzo "Remotely Controlled Vibrator" Sakakura
>Juzo "Taking it All Live from the Bathroom Stall" Sakakura

Don't know it.
Sorry!

Only 30 minutes for HOPE.

She's mindhacked too

Ya earned truth bullet

If septuple Kirigiri lives.

I know. They really do get a lot of stuff together. It's still a little funny to think about, especially when a lot of that stuff is by fujos who also draw Komahina.

;_;

live.bilibili.com/10112

Zeros aren't despair, 1 is despair, it is the loneliest number.

When does the stream start again?

Last night I came thinking about him.

You missed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4w8qEmqUBac

So really the three should just fuck together.

Even though I feel like most of these characters are stale and past their sell by date at this point now that we're near the end I feel like I'm going to miss them. I guess it's because I've known them for years, and now that's it's almost over it's hard to accept that I'm probably never going to see any of them again.

When you shut the fuck up

>Junko confirmed for lonely
;_;

>missed it
>zero shit storm and spoilers

Try again

Thanks.

30 minutes i think

If dubs Mitarai dies

30 minutes until Killer Killer!

I'm going to miss you meme-ing faggots.

Thanks

6 years of danganronpa to be destroy today

dubs its a Recap episode

Ha, like you'll ever leave.

How lewd.

We'll be back when someone subs Nagito's Wild Ride

All three of them can have all their holes penetrated

And for V3's anime adaptation.

Nah those threads are gonna be full of V3 spoilers

> SIDE : HOPE
> Actually just IRL MIND HACK
Who are ready for most important, based, memetic event in the human history?

If it's as horrible as DR1 adaptation, let's not.

I choose to believe Kirigiri will survive
is it hopeless?

New

You're right, I'm still a sucker for the best girl.

Yes.

Noone will come to those threads with risk of v3 spoilers

It's not like I'm not used to the memes yet, my friend!

If we're going to get memes, then at least let this be a meme to surpass all that we've seen before! Let it run all the other memes into the ground!

I really like the bait and switch they pulled with her. Giving her such a dark design and placing her so ominously in the promo art, then revealing that she's actually a nursery teacher.

Have faith user she will come back to us

Keep on HOPE, user.

Now that I think about it, Makoto is probably less in denial than some Kirigiri fans.

No, you just need to believe in HOPE.

>probably less in denial
Not probably, he accepted it already. But we have info that he doesn't.

What exactly did Chisa change about Tengan's killing game? Mitarai's paricipation and killing herself?

The happiness of Kirigiri fans if she returned back to life combined would be still probably be less than Naegi's happiness if she returned back to life.

Its been a fun ride. Both with the anime and with the Cred Forums threads.