But seriously, how's the chance of a Umaru season 2?

But seriously, how's the chance of a Umaru season 2?

Despite the cancerous fanbase, the show was pretty fun and comfy, we also need more Umaru pictures.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING

Probably good, but the spin-off material needs to be made first and advertised correspondingly.
Plus other factors like when would be the time to advertise it to increase manga sales again, which evening slots to buy, licensing it to whom, hiring Doga Kobo again or perhaps changing up the studio if the show needs to be done in that time frame and such must be considered.

tl;dr: No one knows.

I never got the hate for her...

I didn't get it either at first, until somebody mentioned that her little hamster form reminds them of fluffy ponies. That's when I got it.

Something that is theoretically thought to be cute and adorable through a combination of tried and true elements merge into something that triggers murderous rages instead of adoration.

I'm sure is happening

And it will be glorious

>unlikable
>always fucking things up
>loud annoying cunt
>lol gamer culture

But she's so cute

Umaru thread!

>being an animeonly fag who makes kneejerk reactions about a character after watching 2 episodes

>Dude she's so relatable!
>Woah a videogame reference! Only true nerd will understand amirite xD
>Holy shit they referenced an anime! Only true nerds will get that!

As Demo said, it's basically The Big Bang Theory in anime form.

There's nothing wrong with making knee jerk reactions to a character that never changes. Your first assumption will stay accurate

>Inb4 read the source material
I'm not judging the source material fag
A lot of shit shows/movies have good source material

Fuck off with your eceleb shilling

How is it shilling? You only know who "Demo" is because you've seen his stuff before.

If a newfag googled "Demo" they wouldn't find much.

S2 is needed just for TSF's christmas party.

How is it shilling? You only know who "Hillary" is because you've seen her stuff before.

If a newfag googled "Hillary" they would find much.

I want a second season just for the shitstorm that it would cause

Bazzinga onichan!!!!

Kill yourself Cred Forumsermin

Nice false equivalent dude.

You seriously think an anime reviewer is as relevant as a presidential candidate?

>character that never changes
Not our fault you didn't watched past episode 1.

The anime is shit because it doesn't have the balls to upset the status quo. Bomber's density at the beach episode literally made me hate the show.

>You share a board withe people who believe Umaru had a character arc

Well, she is pretty unlikeable in the first coupls of episodes. Most people dont watch more than two or three so they never saw her become more cute or adorable like in the christmas episode or when taihei is sick.

>cancerous fanbase

but why

umaruposting is the comfiest, fun and harmless shitposting to ever grace Cred Forums and Cred Forums in general

Now compare it to truly cancerous and obnoxious fanbases like Eva, Madoka, Fate, HxH, monogatari, K-On, re:ddit zero that plague and annoy this board to no end. Umaru posters just want to make everyone laugh and smile.

Reminder that Kirie is worst girl and doesn't bathe.

>laugh and smile.
>with gore and abuse
Yeah, nah. I love the show but its fanbase truly have some disgusting portions.

All the other girls are boring, generic cardboard cutouts that are only there to widen the appeal of the series to neckbeard otakus who have specific archetype waifu. They serve no real purpose and the series would not change or be any way worse if they didn't exist.

but those are not the fanbase...

>gore and buse

You know that those people hate Umaru, right?

Real Umaru fans just want to see this cute little nugget smiling while she plays her GEIMUS and drink CORA.

She's also flat like a plain. And ugly. And autistic.

Umaru is really fucking cancerous

You are way too mad at this show, bro.

I love her faces

I love the show. The other girls are utterly pointless waste of screen time and add absolutely nothing of worth. Please go on and explain how the dumb titty bimbo contributes to the show in any way other thsn being pointless fanservice.

She makes Umaru humble and is her first friend, connecting her to the outside world. If it wasn't for Ebina, Umaru would probably never leave except for school and game/manga releases.

This guy has the right attitude.

This

Never
Thanks god

This. Ebina brings the good in Umaru as she gets to feel how is to support someone instead of just receiving attention and despite her lacking confidence Ebina is pretty reliable and auto sufficient settng a good example.

Kirie's been bringing out Komaru's good aide recently too. It's nice.

idk she just brings in the doujins for all I care

Umaru is a horrible person.

i thought this show was just a fad but it wont fucking stop

It actually stopped. That's why we're still waiting for season 2.

The manga on the other hand...

There are people on this board right now who wouldn't hug the nug

I definitely would. I want to rub our cheeks together.

Look at those boobs on the left!

I'm looking forward to the Ebina spinoff

I try to tell you that anime and manga are really bad.

Umarufag are underage kids

Tomoshits are underage that's why Tomoshit threads get so many replies.

Umarubros are busy adults who don't have time to post all day

>ebina is made for doujins
>all of them suck except one
>it's not even her doujin, she gets like 2 pages

It's not fair.

>tfw Umaru improves as a person while Tomoko gets more accustomed to being a shit and start shitting over other people's lives

Well, what's your excuse Tomokoshits?

Tomoko a good person not like Umaru.

I want that to get animated

I wouldn't even say they suck, a good chunk just don't really give Ebina much shape

>Tomoko gets more accustomed to being a shit and start shitting over other people's lives

that's me for you

Demo actually quoted someone from twitter. Just sayin'.

>twitter
>youtube
do you want a name and a downvote too?
there is not a reason to hate a character with a happy fulfilled life
do you have a reason to do it?
yeah, if they work only on the manga, many parts need to reach an end like the Kirie's comic

i'd rather have an upvote