m.zhanqi.tv/meizhi
live.bilibili.com/10112
taima.tv/r/drg
youtube.com/watch?v=vhlWsuGEMeQ
mega.nz/#!UllEjBBZ!TumsuFMl7-pMDua0uXLzRGvqrDay6v_kYqzJRJqYXHo
mov3.co/en/tvtokyo/
zhanqi.tv/meizhi
youtu.be/0pCS44qrJkY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antagonism_(chemistry)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to marry Mitarai!

I'm gonna miss the BOYS

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>Such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>Saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

You bet, brother!

The only true happy ending is one with Chiaki alive and well.

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

remember no miracles

6 for recap episode

This ;_;

You all made fun of me. You gave up hope.

But you'll see. Miaya is going to appear. Alive. In the flesh.

>MITAR-AI

A boy falls in love with anime.
Unable to share his love, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the ability to draw anime on his own. Never minding the strange techniques he uses, he immediately starts work, and is overjoyed to find out that his anime can make people cry from hope.
But, the next day, when he recounts the things he wants to do with his anime to a girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he his anime to is not the same girl he thought she was. In fact, she doesn’t believe in hope at all. She is the Super High-School Level Despair, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own mind-influencing abilities, who is blissfully unaware of her intentions.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to create the darkest, most despairful anime in order to equip the world with the weapons they need to conquer hope once and for all. While the two chase their respective goals, DESPAIR ensues as the boy begins to realize what he's doing and questions the NATURE of HOPE.

First game: Togami
Second game: Nagito
Third game: Boysband
Why are twinks so important in Danganronpa? Does Kodaka have thing for fuckbois?

Remember to drink Panta and gas Gews!

I wanna marry him too.

Komaeda is cute!

ETA?

You know why you know nothing.

Not so fast.

Will it, though?

Now, this is it, folks, the very last question, and the very last time I'll be asking this.

Will Hagakure be right? Or wrong? Personally, I won't like him at all if he turns out to be wrong, his prediction has been wrong twice now - both Mirai-hen and Zetsubou-hen had really sad endings - and it'd be really nice if he got it right for the third and final one, and not something that's just incredibly bittersweet like what it's shaping up to be right now.

strawpoll.me/11309418

Daily reminder that your waifu Kirigiri got killed for this stupid plot and today's last episode is about to confirm that she died for absolutely nothing

NOTHING

But of course, my friend! We've stood strong all these weeks, now it's time for the pay-off, for all of us!

Reporting in, my friend! I'm awaiting what's coming and it'll be either great, fantastic or a meme to surpass all that we've seen before. Let's hope for our boy to appear!

Are you going to watch the end on streaming with us, brother? Let's finish this with a bang!

I, for one, welcome our new anime overlord

Perseverance is true HOPE

Its been a fun journey

Nothing about me.

>the 16th participant was actually weedman all along
>the mastermind was actually the suspicious old man all along
>the character shoehorned into both arcs was actually the most important character all along

Was there a SINGLE twist in DR3 besides juzo being gay?

Based Mitarai and his scripts.

YES

15 minutes ?

Yes.

The happy end is one where Saionji got her bullying at last. And I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

I'm scared, guys.

Monaca being NEET

Or my dual katanas.

CUTE!

Whatever hack writing happens today, I just want all of you to know that it's been a pleasure memeing with you.

Here's hoping the V3 threads aren't cancer

The waiting will finally be over.

>Was there a SINGLE twist in DR3 besides juzo being gay
Juzo being gay wasn't twist, you were just too delusional to accept it.

>tfw you were right

Reporting in!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The twist is there were none.

BRING GEKKO BACK

This is out of hand

Juzo art dump forming here:
au.pinterest.com/memeofthenation/

List of artists on twitter who draw Juzo here:
twitter.com/tsugumogumi/lists/danganronpa-juzo-mostly/members

can someone post the stream link please?

Nice 87, senpai.

I was Gen #1 Ryotaboy

Dead cant return user

Sasuga kohacka.

There's no happy ending

>somehow Munakata impregnated her first
what the hell, Naegi

I'm really disappointed people actually think Kirigiri is dead. There was literally no reason to show that vial besides foreshadowing her survival, there's no hope she'll stay dead.

Kodaka is going to bring her back, and those annoying fucking Kirigirifags will be able to hold this victory over the rest of us forever because you fucking retards couldn't read between the lines and gave them a month straight of nothing but pointless gloating they can now use as ammo against us.

They're going to be more fucking insufferable than Chihirofags after the ending of The World God Only Knows.

Wish she was alive to witness this franchise's demise

Getting this out of the way now
Chink streams:
m.zhanqi.tv/meizhi
live.bilibili.com/10112

Meme stream
taima.tv/r/drg

Post yfw the ending is completely lukewarm and boring

It's last episode anyway so I'll be nice.

live.bilibili.com/10112

>Today

Hope up brother

I will remind them today. One more time.

>Q. Tell us who is the first person that comes to your mind when you think about 'Autumn’.

>Naegi: “Um…. Kirigiri-san, I guess. She’s cool but also has a really warm and gentle side– I believe that’s very much like her. I-I don’t mean that in a weird way! Y-You know, coincidentally her birthday is in October… O-Of course I would remember when her birthday is. I mean, she’s a really important friend to me… Eh, “When is Hagakure-kun’s birthday?” U-Umm…. A-Ahaha! I might’ve forgotten… I think?”

>spoiler
What next, Komaeda NOT obsessed with hope?

Naegi-kun, it seems my panties are wet.

It's about what I expect.

Will Kaede show up?

10 MINUTES

>There was literally no reason to show that vial besides foreshadowing her survival
To fuck with people. I also hope she comes back, but you know they can do that.

>she’s a really important friend to me
FRIENDZONED

> Kirigiri
> being alive

10 minutes. Are you ready, brothers?

KIRIGIRI IS ALIVE
A
L
I
V
E

Ganbatte, Hijirihara-san!

>I mean, she’s a really important friend to me
yeah that she got friendtzoned

Monaca is cute.
youtube.com/watch?v=vhlWsuGEMeQ

YEAH TO GIVE ME BACK MY PROTAGONIST SPOT

OH SHITTTTTT KIRIGIRI IS ALIVE

I'll kick start the tragedy.

Naegi-kun, it seems my panties are on fire

I was just about to ask if Cred Forumsnons are still thinking Kirigiri's still alive, but turns out I don't need to.

HOPE AND LUCK WILL WIN THIS TIME

As long as everyone lives happily ever after then I'll be happy.

Our boy will return today

I'm calling this shit now:

Mitarai's hope video only makes the situation worse, making everyone follow their inner most hope. Monaca, now under the effects of brainwashing, flies to Mars and uses the Monokumas to open a portal to Hell and revive Junko since Junko is her hope. Junko is revived and starts a new killing game on Mars, queue V3.

Thank you once again for helping me, brother!

And finally, as promised, here's my 700+ pics Juzo folder: mega.nz/#!UllEjBBZ!TumsuFMl7-pMDua0uXLzRGvqrDay6v_kYqzJRJqYXHo

I am very excited, I am sure that whatever it is, it will storm these threads, so brace yourselves!

Yes, I will, brother!

In fact, I actually skipped class to do so!

Of course, brother! Let us enjoy it to the fullest!

My god, I actually missed this picture because it was on my Chisa's folder!

HOPE
O
P
E

>they'll scan over the remains of FF at the very end
>he makes a cameo appearance, along with the girl

It's not a friendzone when he's clearly downplaying how important she is to him, as evidenced by the fact that he can't remember weedman's birthday

Can't wait for your hopes being crushed, your dreams perished, your hearts broken and your mind hacked by Kodaka.

Hinata-kun, it seems my panties are wet.

SPECIAL-FRIENDZONED

>this will be the last time we will see naegi, Togami and the rest of the gang

I'm already sad

5 minutes

mov3.co/en/tvtokyo/
mov3.co/en/tvtokyo/
mov3.co/en/tvtokyo/

zhanqi.tv/meizhi
zhanqi.tv/meizhi
zhanqi.tv/meizhi

>and my skirt too
>and my bra too
>any my game girl advance too
>and my face too

This is where Killer Killer is gonna come in?

we know how naegi would act when he loves someone see sayaka, he never act that too Kiri

stay friendzoned kiricuck

Let's do this, my friend. This'll be the last part in this glorious ride. All of us, standing strong and awaiting what's coming.

I should upload mine as well!

BRACE FOR THE END

I can't handle this tension

Thanks for the hard work, brothers!

cure w bottle bro.

This is where Kirigiri awakens and saves the day at the absolute zero moment.

How did he act with sayaka that's different to how he acted with kirigiri?

KirigiriKirigiri JingJing!

youtu.be/0pCS44qrJkY

>Its almost time
>Have to take shit badly

> Hope Dictator
> 77

I kinda hope Naegi would be promoted after DR3. I mean, come on, now. He doesn't have to be the head, just someone higher.

Me too, to be honest. But for now, I'll satisfy myself with your dreams to be crushed by the bullying!

Thank you, I'll miss you guys.
Even though I definitely know who at least two Juzoboys are on twitter.

>7 hours until subs

You were supposed to post Nekomaru!

I can't believe it's almost over.

The ending is going to be that the Danganronpa was inside you all along.

3 for the spanish subs

As I said, I don't have to ask if some anons are still in denial.

Well, if Kirigiri doesn't come back, he can take her place.

>Tsubasa wo kudasai on meme stream

>[Hope Subs]

MY TIME HAS COME
TODAY I WILL BE CROWNED EMPEROR

So cute

CURE W
U
R
E

W

Every week.

I dont have any pics saved

Even in heaven we still have to focus on being pure, Kyoko-chan

I'll say it one last time. Human Chiaki had a really rough life and there was pretty much nothing that she could do about her fate the moment she bumped into Hajime. If you look everything over, you realize that Junko had the deck stacked incredibly heavily in her favor since before she even showed up, and that Chiaki didn't really stand a chance. How is the "Create your own future" ending of SDR2 supposed to be nice if the girl AI Chiaki was based off of had no future to call her own? All she could get were bad endings.

I really do hope a miracle happens. It's the only hope I have left for her.

Excellent, my brother, I'll see you on stream then!
And thanks a ton for the upload, you are great!

>he can take her place
Togami would do that.

Isn't he already the head, anyway? He seems to do more head-type activities than whatever Kirigiri had done for FF.

WAIT AND HOPE

Thank you, brother, that's a great folder
Do you happen to have a steam account so I can gift you a game sometime?

Both main boys will get their waifus and it will be considered a 'happy' ending by many people.

fuck

>That fucking weeb in the stream

Remember:

>Mitarai will be fooled again and Junko is going to change his hope video with despair video
>Mitarai is going to regret his actions once more
>Hajmimeme is coming with true hope saving everybody even you waifu

KIRIGIRI IS HOPE

its almost time

Cred Forums stream where?

Thank you, and you too, brother! I look forward to opening it after the finale!

No problem, brother! Thanks for all the memories!

Juzo is love.
Juzo is life.
I'm going to miss you all my friends! Here's hoping for a good ending.

post the next generation of hope

Who ready for disappointment?

>headphones break right before the episode
DESPAIR

it's starting now!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY

why does hope people have a world wide video broadcasting system when the despair shit happened in the first place because of video hypnosis

I'm not ready for this wild ride to end.

fuck off kiibo

I ain't giving mc spot

TIME

HOPE TIME

my money is on kirigiri alive and a joint sore yo chigou

There is no next generation, Mitarai was last hopefag

STAAAAAAAAAARTO

I can't wait

STOP POSTING ITS STARTING

FUCK

IT'S HAPPENING

CHIAKIZURU ANYMINUTE NOW

IT IS ON BOYS

Could anyone have defeated Mukuro Ikusaba? I am not talking about untouchable on the battlefield Fenrir Mukuro, I am not talking about Ultimate Soldier Mukuro, hell I am not even talking about Despair Sister Mukuro, nope I am not even talking about Junko(Mukuro Ikusaba), I am not even talking about Super Highschool Level Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro Ikusaba, shit not even talking about Super Highschool Level Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro Ikusaba who has just killed all of the Madarai brothers, damn not even Super Highschool Level Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro Ikusaba singing a song while a mutual killing game is taking place, fuck not even Super Highschool Level Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro called by Junko to wreck shit, hell in a hand basket not even talking about Super Highschool Level Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro Ikusaba able to defeat Ultimate Swordswoman Peko Pekoyama who is using a cold steel sword with only a knife or two, no I am talking about Super Highschool Level Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro Ikusaba who has just fallen in love with Makoto Naegi determined to protect him from all the world's dangers while carrying him on her back while feeding off his Super Highschool Level Ultimate Luck and HOPE Mukuro Ikusaba.

those aren't the Cred Forums stream tho, all I see are a bunch of japs

WHERE IS IT STARTING I DONT SEE IT IN EITHER OF THE LINKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HALF AND HALF

Directed by Hideo Kojima.

from despair two hopes were born

Holy shit I was right

HETEROCHROMIA CONFIRMED

This is my kibou.

That is so dumb
But I'm ok with it

HOLY SHIT HE REALLY DID IT

HOLY SHIT HAJIZRU

we are geterochromia now

HOPEMAN IS BACK
HOPEMAN IS BACK
HOPEMAN IS BACK

HAJIME IS BACK! HE REMEMBERS EVERYTHING!

SO THIS IS THE POWER HOPE WILL GIVE US HUH

Naegi x Hajime > All

GEASS
E
A
S
S

Hajimeme boys

HAJIZURU

I'M FEELING SO HOPEFUL RIGHT NOW

My pleasure brothers, really!

If you did in fact create a steam account feel free to add me, brother!Cerulis

As a matter of fact, I do!

See above, but honestly, please do not gift me any games, for I have plenty and didn't do this all by myself, brother!

its starting, 1 last ride boys

Hype as fuck music holyshit

we metal gear now

HOPEMAAAAAN

FATMAN

Do not fret because of those who are evil
or be envious of those who do wrong;

for like the grass they will soon wither,
like green plants they will soon die away.

Trust in the HOPE and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.

Take delight in the HOPE,
and it will give you the desires of your heart.

>just wanted to live a normal life trying to avoid everyone and staying by herself
>got pushed into caring for everyone, became a leader and just started to enjoy life to the fullest
>got caught up in a mess that involved her getting tortured and killed
Chiaki really did have it the worst.

HAHAHAH HOPEMAN

WHAT

KOMAEDA'S LUCK IS AMAZING

THEY ALL WOKE UP ALREADY?

HOPE

How the fuck is he alive?

Inb4 luck

naegi x nagito x hajime

holy shit

AUGMENTED

AOTY AOTY HYPEEEEEEEEE

Oh my god they woke up, this is good

Holy fuck munakatas twin??????

With all this fanservice, now I'm sure Kirigiri is gonna come back too.

OKAERI

WHY ARE THEY WEARING DR2 CLOTHES?

looking boss af

ONE MAN IS NO ISLAND

THEY'RE ALL ALIVE!

>i'll never bring them back again
>JUST KIDDING!

KODAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AW SHIT

She's back to normal guys

NOT EVEN DEATH CAN STOP THE CHUNNI!

Guts style!

HOPE

leave

sonia smiled to souda

its over

>SODA WON

Did he say Gundahm Tanaka?

HOLY SHIIIIIIT

CALLED THIS SHIT
EVERYONE WOKE UP

BONE THE ON MEAT

>this bitch is alive
>my girls Ruruka is dead

Fuck this stupid scenario

Class 77 OP pls nerf

>BRINGING UNDESPAIR MIKAN BACK FOR ME

YOU ARE FORGIVEN, KODAKA!

MAHIRU FOR THE RESCUE

APOLOGIZE
CAMERA GIRL DID SOMETHING

MAN, OH MAN.

I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HOPEFUL

SOUDA WON THE SONIABOWL!

>Souda won
I bet he's fixing her pipes

With his own penis

>yfw Hajimeme saved this anime

DR2 cuck class mass murder are alive m
DR1 are dead

not fair

Best episode.

This is beyond retarded, but i dont mind

What the fuck is happening

I LOVE HIM

I AM HAPPY BEYOND BELIEF

TRUE HOPE!

Not enough to save the whole anime, but this is a good fanservice episode so far.

class 77 > hope > all > class 78

PURE FANSERVICE

The only good thing Ruruka ever did was kill herself.

ALL THIS FANSERVICE

I dub him "Twonakata"

Stay coma, Mikan

>Soda
>not cucked
WOW

based hajimeme

THIS IS FUCKING GLORIOUS

Soda pls

What the fuck Compa.

THEY
ALL
WOKE
UP

I ain't even mad, this is fucking great.

>they're all awake and kicking ass

both arcs have been redeemed

Killer Killer coming back

Fucking Kohacka, it was so obvious that fuccboi Mitarai will be the final boss and Izuru will save the day.

this bullshit

at least give me juzo if you're going to go full bullshit

This fan service is over 9000.
I'm alright with it.

YO MITARAI

where's ma kyouko???

tsumaranai you otaku faggot

>ALL OF THEM ARE AWAKE
>DR1 STILL DEAD
IT'S SHIT

Best possible result desu.

Episode isn't over yet anyway

gonna take a photo of you to death

NANALI

WHERE IS KIRIGIRI
SHE'S ALIVE, I FELT IT

It should have stayed ambiguous

>Nanami still kill

fuck this

Inb4Theyalldie

ded

Have fun watching animals fuck
Cuckdham? Gundham Tanacuck?
I need to work on a name

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

THE FANSERVICE IS OVER 9000

PUNISHED KOMAEDA. A MAN DENIED TO HIS HOPE.

Do they remember DR2?

Komaeda is Keebo.

BRING ME BACK MY WAIFU

BRING RURUKA BACK ALIVE DAMN IT

THIS IS LITERALLY OMEDETOU

Healing.

>Sonia redeemed forever
Based episode

Komaeda confirmed to be Keebo.

Hajime has both personalities. They obviously do.

Poor Naegi, he did nothing.

CONGRATULATIONS

MITARAI IMPOSTER OTP

God damn it.

>That smile

liking this robot arm

Naegi didnt do shit

TRICKED

KOMAEDA FINALLY MET MAKOTO

What's the point of Naegi again?

They killed Kirigiri for this stupid plot

How does it make you feel?

>Naegi did nothing

FUCK YOU KODAKA

Naegi believed in them

Hopeman x Naegi confirmed.

WHERE IS KIRIGIRI?

Real Chiaki cucked by AI Chiaki.

OTP

Can someone explain me this meme?

Beautiful days aren't over.

HOW HARD IS HIS HOPEBONER

BRING HER BACK
BRING HER BACK NOW
I DEMAND IT
IT CAN'T END LIKE THIS

NOT THE HEROES THEY NEED
BUT THE ONES THEY DESERVE

danganronpa 1 alternate ending

Is this Naegi or Hajimeme?
DR1's "bad" end.

A reference to the 'bad' ending in DR1

One of Danganronpa 1 endings Asahina is the only female left and they decided to gangbang her and have children with her.

>Mitarai got away with it all

>77 voluntarily taking the fall for Tengan/Mitarai

WHAT

All of this can happen because Naegi saved them by putting them in Neo world program in DR2. This is the result of his action.

Wait what? She's alive?

Asahina is the ultimate baby maker!

Kiri died for this shit

then, who is the one who shot the nigga with helicopter?

Ha!

This is such a hack ending, but they know people will eat it up because of the fanservice. They hope people will forget how shitty the anime was.

>ED playing

Welp, she's dead for good, for fucking NOTHING

Everybody go home

CHIAKI IS ALIVEEEEEEEE

Fuck this anime

CURE W

shes dead bro

I, I don't even anymore.

Naegi deserved more justice than he got in DR3.

He literally beat Junko, saved the Ultimate despairs and let them be happy again.

CHIAKI STILL KILL

That was anticlimatic.

>not noticing the hairpin
You stupid fucks. He was talking to a ghost. A AI ghost.

kirigiri STAY DEAD

HAHA

DR2 cast was the biggest reason people wanted to watch this shitfest in the first place. We finally got what we wanted.

fuck dangan 3 man, the ride was good, but fuck
>kiri died for this shit
>no sore wa
>no satisfying end to the hope chronicles

KIRIGIRI IS ALIVE! CONFIRMED!

OH SHIT

And it completely ruined the effect and impact of DR2.

SHE JUST CONFIRMED CURE W!

SHE IS ALIVE

KIRIGIRI IS ALIVE

FUCKIGN ASSPULL HAHAHA KODAKA YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

RIP Kiri

HE GOT HIS WAIFU BACK!

HAPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY ENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOO

SAY MY NAME

C U R E W
U
R
E

W

YES YES YES

>juzo is still dead

why live

CURE WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

More like
Cure wwwwwwwwwwwwww

YOU WILL CARRY THAT BURDEN

What do you mean? DR2 ended with everyone hoping the comatose guys would wake up.

>the fag that helped ruin the world stays dead
BEST END
OUR BOY MITARAI LIVES ON!

Ths is bullshit

CURE W

KIRIGIRI IS ALIVE

>JUZO STILL DEAD
RUINED

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NONBELIEVER BLOW THE FUCK OUT

ANTI-KIRIGIRIFAGS BTFO!
CURE WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE

>Chiaki still dead
bad ending

YES

THERE IS NOTTHING BETTER THAN HOPE

MAIZONO FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHE'S BACK

KIRIGIRI ALIVE

CHIAKI DEAD

FUCK THIS

WHAT

HOLY SHIT NAEGI IS THE SCHOOL'S PRINCIPLE

CURE W

BOYS

Naegi is now the director.

KIRIGIRI ALIVE

WHY IT HAS TO BE MIKAN WHO SAVED THE DAY!?

SAYAKA FAGS LITERALLY BTFO

KOHACKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK YES

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

FUCK YOU DEATHFAGS

NAEGI IS FUCKING THAT PUSSY

>bad ending
Hajime can fuck better girls like Mahiru or Mikan now.

The anime is still shit, but it was a 10/10 fanservice episode.

KODAKA

AHAHAHAHAHA

KEEPING HOPE WAS WORTH IT

CURE W FUCKERS

WTF I LOVE CURE W NOW

CURE W WASEN'T BULLSHIT WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Nah fuck this.

fuck this

That was worst than I anticipated.

I understand Kirgiri is alive but what the fuck is a vial called "Antagonist"

SHE'S ALIVE YOU FUCKERS

>DR2 cast didn't get older at all
Sasuga Kohacka.

>B-but your all delusional
ANTI-KIRIGIRIFAGS BTFO

Nice episode! Hahahaha!

CURE W BOYS

KIRIGIRI 1
CHIAKI 0

I can't believe I say this but I loved the ending.

AHAHAHHAHAAHHA

ITS A GETTING MARRIED WITH BEST GIRL EPISODE

WHY THE FUCK IS SHE ALIVEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU KODAKAAAA

BOATS

HAPPY END

>KIRI NIGGER IS ALIVE

KODAKA CONFIRMED KIRIGIRIFAG

NAEGI BOWL HAS BEEN TAKEN

SOMEONE MAKE A LIST OF TOLD STATUS FOR THESE FUCKERS

5 SECONDS OF KOMARU AND TOKO

REDEMPTION

BASED KOHACKA
KOHACKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>CHISA STAYED IRRELEVANT

NO FUCK THIS ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT

ONE HOPE GOT HIS WAIFU

J U N K O

Hope is so fucking good.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off. Chiaki is best girl.

You'll receive my request after my lunch, my friend! Don't fret as I'll deliver!

I told you my friends! Both for the Juzoboys and the Kirigirifriends there'd be a good ending!

God bless all of you and thank you for standing strong!

And it should stayed ambiguous, that's the point. Why do people hate open endings so much? It's also dumb they all got off free for everything when everyone else stayed dead.

Mikan confirmed best girl!

Nice coat.

ANTAGONIST MIRACLE MEDICINE

KIMURA THE GODDESS

SEIKOFAGS, REJOICE!!

KIRIFAGS, REJOICE!!

>HATERS B T F O
Kirigiri best girl!

"Fine, you can keep your waifu"

I suppose LITERALLY ALL OF CLASS 77 BEING ALIVE means that Chiaki has to be kill

>people will like the ending because Kirigiri lived

SEIKO IS AN ANGEL
SEIKO IS AN ANGEL SEIKO IS AN ANGEL SEIKO IS AN ANGEL SEIKO IS AN ANGEL SEIKO IS AN ANGEL SEIKO IS AN ANGEL SEIKO IS AN ANGEL SEIKO IS AN ANGEL SEIKO IS AN ANGEL SEIKO IS AN ANGEL SEIKO IS AN ANGEL SEIKO IS AN ANGEL SEIKO IS AN ANGEL SEIKO IS AN ANGEL SEIKO IS AN ANGEL SEIKO IS AN ANGEL SEIKO IS AN ANGEL SEIKO IS AN ANGEL SEIKO IS AN ANGEL SEIKO IS AN ANGEL SEIKO IS AN ANGEL SEIKO IS AN ANGEL SEIKO IS AN ANGEL

IS MIKAN REDEEMED BROS?

cumaru did nothing

POST YOUR FACE WHEN YOU BELIEVED

CLASS 77 > CLASS 78

All good characters live

Nice

SHE FUCKING DID IT
Still a shit ending, but at least it stings a little less now.

Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the HOPE.

WHERE IS THE COLLAGE???

Besides the obvious fanservice, I don't really see how this was better than any of the previous episodes. Everything was played straight with a terrible ending. A mediocre end to a disappointing story.

>Finally ready to accept she's dead
>"Kirgiri-san..."
>Cut to bottle
>HOPE INTENSIFIES

You know what? Fuck it. All is forgiven.

DESPAIRFAGS WHAT NOW?

Literal garbage

So Naegi did nothing and gets the happiest ending.

PULL OUT THOSE DAMAGE CONTROL MEMES LADS!

KIRIGIRI FUCKING LIVES
>never have I seen a bigger hack then this
A complete BS good ending.

What a piece of shit ending

MUH FUCKING DICK

r8 the episode and post yfw

9/10 it was amazing

Chiaki is still dead

fuck you Koshit

STUFFED INTO THE FUCKING FRIDGE.

FUCK THIS, DR3 WAS A MISTAKE.

Congratulations to the 40% or so of people who said it'd have a bleak ending. Fuck you, Hagakure, I'll never trust your predictions again.

RATE THIS EPISODE

APOLOGISE

KIBOU wins

LOL LMAO ROFL

ALL THE KEKS IN THE WORLD

So where's Miaya? I was promised Miaya.

I AM SO FULL OF HOPE NOTHING CAN FUCKING STOP ME
GREATEST FUCKING ENDING

literally jumping from my chair and shouting

What a ride.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antagonism_(chemistry)

DIAMONDSSSSSSS

SHE NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG!

>ppl only want kirigiri alive so she can be naegi's waifu

H O P E

Wait, did Naegi even do anything this episode?

JUZO DIED FOR NOTHING

Based Seiko

THEY COULDN'T COMMIT TO KILLING HER OFF

I mean it wasn't terrible but c'mon, man... don't be afraid to do that...

The biggest asspull ending ever.

>that moment when Mikan had the bottle

OHHHH BABY

Still a shit ending, but at least this way nothing was actually lost compared to before DR3 aired.
Pic related.

>no one died except the DR3 characters
>since no one actually cared about them weedman was correct

Sasuga

I saw it coming the second Mikan tried talking to Naegi

HOPE HAS TOTALLY WON

Apart from ded Chiakers that was pretty much a flawless victory for class 77.

ASSpull good end.

START WRITING THAT ESSAY SAYAKA FAGGOTS

>Entire DR2 cast survives
>Except for Hajime's waifu, who dies twice

APOLOGIZE FOR LOVING THE BEST GIRL SINCE EPISODE 1? WHY WOULD I EVER DO SOMETHING SILLY LIKE THAT?

WHO ELSE LOVE HOPE NOW?

Chiaki was never part of the class.

SEIKO IS THE BEST
E
I
K
O

I
S

T
H
E

B
E
S
T

HOPE

hahahahahahahahaha

>Class 78

>AS FANSERVICE
8/10
>as an end to the original dangan ronpa series
3/10

>All
Chiaki died and she didn't have a chance of survival.

>Chiaki still dead
>Kirigiri is alive
FUCK THIS SHIT

I knew she was coming back all along!

This, but that user should wait to collect some more butthurt from after the reveal.

Wtf. This ending sucked. How can anyone like it?

In terms of DR3 Naegi literally did shit but from 1-3

He practically ended Junko, saved class 77 and reunited them.

>Chiaki died for this
>DR 1 students died for this
>FF died for this

Learn something every day

Other than the fact that they made Chiaki real just to kill her,

this episode was 10/10 fanservice.

Fuckign great. I feel pretty much satisfied. Not much I'd add. Maybe more Izuru bs but I like everythign.

Look up asspull

>Kirigiri actually survived

I don't know if should be happy or disappointed

Don't worry, you're free to remove the episode from your mind since it was just a bullshit happy ending that had more fanservice than good writing.

Well, the wild ride has finally ended. It has been a pleasure, ladies and gentlemen.

Because it was the laxative, so to live she had to shit herself in front of Naegi.

Was imposter always so massive? He looks damn ripped here

I never doubted hope for a second.

I was so happy for all the Hopeman scenes
THANK YOU KOHACKA

HEY user

HEY user BACK WHEN YOU WERE TALKING SHIT

user DO YOU REMEMBER

HEY

HEY user LISTEN

REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE FUCKING WRONG?

>it's a red herring they said
>delusional they said

It's a good ending for us because Juzo's arc is incomparebly less cheesy than everything else and they didn't spoil it

But Kirigiri is alive!

Delusionals and Waifufags have won this day

THE RIDE CONCLUDES

now that the dust has settled, we can all agree that ZTD was better.

THANK YOU SEIKO

YOU ARE MY GREATEST ALLY

SDR2 KIDS ALIVE
KOMAEDA ROBO HAND
HINATA HAJIME IS ALIVE
KIRIGIRI ALIVE

DR3 has been saved

As a conclusion, that was not great. I still enjoyed the fanservice, though.

It feels so fucking good to have your hope rewarded, doesn't it?

NEVER
GIVE
UP

The whole killing game was for nothing.

I-I'm speechless brother! I started laughing so much at the chat, my god, it delivered!
Very well, brother! I too shall be taking a lunch break, as I'm starving!

I am honestly pretty happy for the Kirifags, well done guys, you made it!

>Million class murderers get the happiest ending
>Nobody died in DR2

Not even mad

In chemistry, antagonism is a phenomenon wherein two or more agents in combination have an overall effect that is less than the sum of their individual effects.

The word is most commonly used in this context in biochemistry and toxicology: interference in the physiological action of a chemical substance by another having a similar structure.

///

SEEEEIIIKOOOO

I kind of wish Kiri hadn't lived, because it would be funny as hell if everyone else got to live and she didn't.

I believed. I fucking believed until the end that she wasn't dead. Thank you Kodaka, you hack.

REV UP THOSE POSTS

I DON'T WANT TO SEE A SINGLE DANGAN THREAD TAKING MORE THAN 5 MINS TO GO IN AUTOSAGE

HAHAHAHA HOPE WINS AGAIN

What essay? No pairing became canon.

So Kirigiri was just fucking around in the building doing nothing behind the scenes even though everything was going to shit? And the 13th branch head ends up being completely irrelevant?

A fucking forced good ending.
>Hack levels are over 9000

Loved the fanservice and it was pretty badass, but the ending itself was absolute shit. I didn't want a bad ending but an ending that happy in this series feels way too out of place.

APOLOGIZE

Reminder that this user was right

>mfw HYPED THROUGH THE WHOLE EPISODE
>the slow realization that this anime was actually bad

Holy shit this is fucked up

KIRIGIRI A BEST

RATE IT

7.5/10

She was coming back! I told you all!

>implying his true waifu, Mikan, isnt alive.

DR2 CAST A BEST

>DR2 WOKE UP
>ALL DR3 CHARACTERS EXCEPT 2 DIED
>NOTHING EXPLAINED

FUCK YOU HONESTLY DR3, LIKE NO, THIS ISN'T A GRAND FINALE, NOTHING GOT ANSWERED.

>JUZO DIED FOR THIS
>78 DIED FOR THIS

HAHAHAHAHA STAY MAD

You should know that it's not over yet.

Nagito's special will have Miaya. You'll just have to wait and see.

>Cure W was a red herring they said

>class 78 is permanently dead
>class 77 gets to chill on an island forever
It's only fair

>Still a shit ending, but at least this way nothing was actually lost compared to before DR3 aired.

Well there's still the dumb mindhack shit and real Chiaki ruining the DR2 cast. But now I can just tell people to not bother with the anime and just tell them they all wake up and live happily ever after.

GOD BLESS QUEEN OF DRUGS

just waifufags rejoicing. it's shitty writing.

>everyoen from DR3 died
>No one died from DR2
>DR1 is half and half

On average, perfection

DEAD WAS A LIE
LIE
LIE
LIE
LIE

I'm going to miss you guys, thanks for everything.,

Mikan had to ressucitate, her, she was catatonic

NICE PLAN TENGAN

>Hope side
>SHSL Hope did nothing

Okay

Why did you not expect either of those?

Based Kirigiri

HE IS THE HEADMASTER
NAEGI IS HOPE'S PEAK HEADMASTER

I thought it's going to be a 1 hour? >:^(

I'm glad she is and I'm glad the deathfags were proven wrong, but it's just extra fanservice on top of the huge chunks we already got this episode. It's not a sign of good writing by any stretch of the imagination.

>good people died for this ending

NAEGI LITERALLY DESERVED MORE BESIDES A GAY NOD FROM HAJIMEME AND HOPEMAN HOLDING HIS HAND

BE GRATEFUL YOU 77 KEKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Such complex motives

ANTI KIRIGIRIFAGS BTFO

It killed off idiots like Juzo, Chisa, Ruruka, Tengan, and Izayoi.

Told status to Anti-Kirigirifags

[]Not Told
[x]Told
[x]Super Told
[x]SHSL Told
[x]Ultimate Told

I mean I knew they'd bitch out with her death but how they did it was pretty fucking dumb.

>mfw

Hope always wins.

That was like the ending to a shitty fanfic

>B-but it's a red herring
BTFO

Why could they not just kill 1 dr1 character

and why couldn't my girl Seiko come back

Qaifufags would riot. They're scared of losing the otaku dollar.

Wait a little longer before you post bait. It seems to obvious straight off the bat.

I will post the collage in every thread until you like it too!

As expected. They wouldn't animate that bottle if it meant nothing. That'd be pissing off your fans.

Mikan did something, that's why she tried to talk to Naegi before Hopeman appeared.

NEWWWW

Seiko >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit > Ruruka

Best moment was Imposter going full Munakata

ANIME ADVANCED LITERALLY NOTHING AND EVERY CHARACTER IS BACK TO THE POINT HE HAD BEFORE THE ANIME STARTED
BRAVO

WITNBESSED

MILF KIRIGIRI AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DR2 cast deserve a happy ending

MIKAN BEST GIRL

>everyone woke up and came in and saved the day!

Naegi didn't even do anything

[x] TOL D. ROGER

>He fell for the meme

Meaning class 77 gets to make their own future generations amongst themselves

BUT CHISA WAS THE MOST INTERESTED AND WOULD'VE MADE THE MOST EMOTIONAL IMPACT.

EXCEPT SHE NEVER GOT REDEEMED AND NEVER GOT CURED.

BASICALLY, SHE GOT THE WORST TREATMENT

This.
Impostor is the best boy.

ENJOY THE RIDE, DONT BASK IN THE VOMIT AFTERWARDS

F

>People unironically dislike Hope
You guys aren't even worth being stepping stones.

>the only one in Class 77 who wasn't a murderer got a bad ending
Is this trying to tell me something?

REMINDER THAT MONACA LIVED AND GETS TO LIVE IN SPACE FOREVER FREE OF ANY SORT OF PUNISHMENT FOR HER ACTIONS

Just Kirigirifags. I liked her too, but if you're going to kill a character, have the balls to stick to it.

So much for the end of Hope's Peak academy.

ANGRY
N
G
R
Y

You too user!

>Hajime doesn't get his waifu, but DR2 cast lives
>Naegi gets his waifu, but half of his class is dead
>FF members remain dead but nobody cares about them anyway

Honestly I think it was a nice trade off

This whole anime was mediocre overall and so was the ending, but damn if I'm not happy. We didn't lose any survivors to this cheap crap and the characters get to be happy in a franchise finale before a world reboot.

Way better than this could have gone.

Peko x Babyface shipper is probably overjoyed from the extremely good ending the DR2 got. Jesus only Chiaki died.

>anybody expecting a good ending after Mirai and Zetsubou finales.

Haha.

>page 3

>No Double Point
>No over the top trial cheese
It's worse than fanfiction

They were only redeemed because of Naegi

NWP was a success

>tfw in there twice for calling you delusional

I should have known better

Kirigiri should've stayed dead and I'm speaking as a Kirigirifag. Holy shit Kodaka you're such a fucking spineless hack. DR2 being awake is nice and all but it nobody explains how it happened and the SECOND fake death completely ruins everything the episode had going for it.

It fits thematically. Naegi was pure, true hope and Kirigiri (nearly) died trying to protect that hope. AI Chiaki died trying to set Hajime, the result of a misguided attempt to create hope, on the right path. Chisa was corrupted and died as a result of Yu's overconfidence in his own hope.

ALWAYS BET ON HOPE

DEATH AND DESPAIRFAGS BTFO

8/10
Fuck the hate circlejerk

Anime has been redeemed.

24/10 - Some Mukurofag

YES, I accept Hope!

IS BANDAI ALIVE

You're late

Kill yourself

NEW THREAD

>Ibukifags won DR3

Best ending.

user...

it's shit but I'm really happy with it anyway.

YES
E
S

NO.

>>FF members remain dead but nobody cares about them anyway
I care about Seiko ;_;

ALSO

>WHO THE FUCK DID THE NG CODES
>WHO THREW THE GAS GRENADE

NOTHING GOT FUCKING ANSWERED. IT WAS JUST FANSERVICE

Kirigiri doesn't deserve dying for this shitty anime.

I'm so happy 'cause today
I've found my friends ...

Agreed, though I alwasys had hope

All this episode needed was a double SORE WA CHIGAU YO for it to be perfection

Literally born to die

O-over? No more memes? Aww

Man poor Munakata

>muh mystery animu needs to be fully explained or else
dude I don't know why you were expecting anything else

It's not delusional if they're correct, user. You're just a sore loser.

Ahhhh, I feel so hopeful now. I can't wait for Hopeman OVA.

I NEVER DOUBTED HOPE

She didn't deserve this!

I TOLD YOU OUR BOY RYOUTA HAS THE BEST TALENT EVER

>his talent easily brainwashed the whole 77th
>his talent easily made plebs nuked "muh school full of talent"
>his talent told the plebs to kill themselves and they actually did
>his talent easily destroyed the whole world
>the whole Future Foundation was founded as a result of his talent
>his talent told them to kill themselves and they actually did
>the Ultimate Programmer, the Ultimate Neurologist, and the Ultimate Therapist, among other talented people created the New World Program just to fight against his talent
>they failed anyway and got 10 people killed in the process
>his talent made Munakata AHHHHHHHH
>his talent brainwashed Chisa and started the FF killing game hence resulted two main waifu's death
>his talent easily brainwashed SHSL Hope even Junko couldn't analyze nor defeat
>his talent so good he outlived the mastermind herself
>his talent easily reverse mindhaccs the whole world
>his talent so convenient it progressed the entire plot of the franchise
>GETS AWAY WITH EVERYTHING AND IS GONNA HAVE AN AMAZING LIFE WITH SHSL CLASSMATES

ANIME PROWERS
N
I
M
E

P
R
O
W
E
R
S

There's a lot of bad things but I'm happy. Thank you Kodaka for the fanservice.

>thinking it was my friend

lads...

This episode only just proved how useless Naegi was.

Her being alive is good because now it's even easier to ignore DR3 since nothing really changed except the DR2 cast waking up. Some people died, but they didn't exist before the anime.

RETARDED
E
T
A
R
D
E
D

>Ignoring the rules stablished 4 the virtual simulation to bring back the whole DR2 cast and Hajizuru
>Not asspull
Also
>People will defend a Deus Ex Machina the size of a classroom

Now he gets to DP Ibuki with his fat friend!

THIS WAS JUST FUCKING FANSERVICE AND YOU KNOW IT. TENGAN BEING THE MASTERMIND JUST OPENED SO MANY QUESTIONS AND THEY NEVER GOT ANSWERED.

It's probably Tengan.

>I'm speaking as a Kirigirifag
>falseflagging

I want to die

all that fanservice and they couldn't even resurrect juzo to wander the earth with munakata

The most fan service-y ending I've ever seen and kinda asspull but I still liked it.

>only Kirigirifags liked this episode

It was always mentioned they could come back. You should have played the second game, user.

HOW THE FUCK COULD TENGAN THROW THE GAS GRENADES WHEN PEOPLE WERE LOOKING AT HIM.

If Tengan wants Mitarai to use his talent why give him a shitty code?

COMPLEX REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY

I agree with you. I hope they will make an extended episode where they explain things more.

So Naegi didn't even do anything.

YOU'RE DAMN FUCKING RIGHT I AM. THANK YOU KODAKA YOU MADMAN!

That's why it should have been a game.
You can't explain things well with an anime.

What was even the point of this anime? It's an empty end , pointless emotional highs and lows and no lesson coming from it

Stay mad, user.

>liking this ending

This. My biggest issue is nothing got answered. It was just dumb fanservice. The Mitarai drama was literally dumb and weak.

Stay mad. This wasn't going to be anything else but fanservice, with a cast that large. It was always about their journey, not the specifics of it.

I'm a Kirigirifag and I hated the last minutes of it, does that count

Because then the killings wouldn't happen you retard

IT WAS JUST A FANSERVICE ENDING AND I'M MAD.

CHISA WOULD'VE BEEN BETTER AS EMOTIONAL CONNECTION TOWARDS CLASS 77.

NOTHING REGARDING THE KILLING GAME GOT FUCKING ANSWERED.

>NOTHING GOT ANSWERED.
What?

The point of this game was to show Mitarai that he can only save people brainwashing people.

>Nothing got answered
Ask, and you shall receive.

Legit felt like a fan fiction. I'm happy for class 77 because I love them, but 2 feels a bit pointless now.

>the killing game was literally for nothing
That ending left such a bad taste in my mouth. I'm happy for Naegi and Kirigirifags though

I'm actually agreeing with Tengan's thinking retard.
He did the reverse psychology on Hajime to make him enter the Project and he did it again on Mitarai to make him use his talent.

Yeah, I agree but I'm a fan before everything else so I am satisfied.

The lesson is that murderers can get off scot free

>WHO THREW THE GAS GRENADES
>WHO MOVED THEM UNDERWATER
>WHO ADMINISTERED THE NG CODES
>WHAT DID DESPAIR CHISA DO

>I'm speaking as a Kirigirifag
:^)

CHIAKI WAS NEVER REAL

It was Monaca retard.

He made it possible for Hajime to be like he is today

Junko answered your questions last episode

>Tengan
>Tengan
>Tengan
>nothing, they were never in cahoots

>t. the false flag cuck

Goodbye and stay safe.

Tengan,Tengan,Tengan and she killed children and shit like that.

Stay mad.

How the fuck could Tengan throw the gas grenade when people were looking at him.

The most retard anime of this season

LOL. Stay mad pretender.

The only relevant conclusion of the games were that DR2 woke up and Naegi became headmaster and Monaca went to space. They could all be revealed in a matter of seconds.

Everything else in this anime including the killing game was fucking dumb shit and unnecessary. Just creating more drama and solving it, in a retarded way.

AUTOMATIC just like how Bracelet knows when you do your forbidden aciton. and how knife gets thrown by the monitor.

They can leave the island whenever hey want user

>old man can move at a speed belying his age
>throws ninja shit
>knifes hidden under monitors that automatically drop off them after some time
Take your pick

See this is why I feel like Chisa being the mastermind would've made the most sense but NOPE.

It'd at least explain the gas grenades.

She was though

Oh shit, really? I'm blinded with rage right now so.

She didn't, at all. This just confirms that her fate was preordained. What's with the stupid "fight for your future" message when human Chiaki plainly showed that there's nothing you can do about your future? A truly garbage, despair-inducing ending.

She was the catalyst, not the mastermind.

REV UP THOSE KIBONERS NIGGERS

Real Chiaki didnt exist

He had the suicide video.
Get gullible soldiers, tell them it's for the sake of hope or some shit and then get them to kill themselves.
What really itches me the wrong way is... WHY!? Why this killing game? A few seconds in that flashback telling us he subscribed to HOPEman's idea of hope would have been better, but we never even got that, this was just a really bloody pep talk to the animator, who had his resolve broken by his old classmates going "hey, knock it off!"

But she did. They talked about it. He just stood by and let her die.

Well the only reason he knew about Mitarai and the suicide video was because of Chisa.

And I agree. WHY A KILLING GAME? I would understand if Chisa forced him into it, but that will never get answered and I'm angry Chisa won't get fucking side material about her to clear this up.

>Nagito and Naegi finally meet
>Nagito just sort of fanboys over Naegi the whole time
Ok, get the doujins going.
You know how this works, come on.

They tortured Chiaki so Class 77 could live.

Which is terrible. They could have at least floated the possibility that if something were different, she could have lived, but they flat-out ensured that there was no possibility for her but death. Just like her execution.

Which is why they should'nt have brought Chiaki back

>Not even a single time did Naegi go "Sore wa chigau yo!" this episode
I feel lied to. I get that Naegi is the only reason why everything could even end happily because he chose to HOPE and BELIEVE in the NWP, but him doing nothing after squaring off against Munakata just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Hell, Tengan's pep talk, which took the deaths of several people, was unmade by Hajime saying some platitudes for a few minutes. That's Naegi's job!
At least the whole HOPE v. DESPAIR thing is done with.
Naegi and Kirigiri married, had bacon hopelets and dialed DESPAIR down to more acceptable levels, HOPEfully Asahina found a man who can actually carry her and is rocking her old school jersey again, Weedman has to be rich now, otherwise how did he buy that new even more expensive-looking ball Kanon must be pissed and Togami... I don't know, made a harem just like his father but with Touko and Komaru, since there is no way Komaru would ever let go of Touko again, so they had to become a 2 for 1 deal.
Munakata and Naegi reform the world into a better place, that goes to shit centuries later and somehow becomes a place where a Tennis player can do some bad enough shit to be sent to a prison in the fucking moon

I think the idea was that Naegi's hope was running out.

Are you stupid? No, really? You're saying that, by confirming her fate was preordained and that there's no future they can fight for, that it makes sense for her to be unable to do that?