youtube.com/watch?v=afKAk-UnSpA
youtube.com/watch?v=mHlStiZWn5E
youtube.com/watch?v=MTrGOLtQesQ
tehparadox.com/forum/f42/naruto-cut-manga-aka-anime-922301/
youtube.com/watch?v=0TsE01qdy5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sasuke is a jobber holy fuck

POSTING THE STRONGEST EYE HAX

Of course, Naruto was playing defense while he let Sasuke spam his best techniques.

Then Naruto throws out a weakened version of his best attack which cancels out Sasukes strongest attack.

Then Naruto beats Sasuke's face in using taijutsu because Sasuke is a twig physically and Naruto is bulking.

I feel like they could have done more in terms of music.

Decent fight though.

That last Rasengan though... all those hands helping mold it... 10/10.

Just finished with 476. Underwhelming as fuck. Not even remotely as interesting as #133 or Shipuuden #167. Pierrot is done.

>[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 477 [720p].mkv

You liked the Looney Tunes episode?

fucking this

Why does Sasuke have cooler and more varied moves?

Anime girls can't handle their yogurt, I swear to God.

Why did this rasengan/chidori clash blow both of their arms off rather than sending them flying backwards as usual? Did Sasuke adding in amaterasu fuck things for both of them?

>neji at the beginning
what

Eye hax + making up for not having oceans of chakra.

He is Kishi's favorite character.

Why did he even do that?Seemed like a waste of chakra.

He could have just put more chakra into the chidori. Why add fire to a piercing strike?

In all honesty, the Amaterasu was probably enhanced by the explosion and blew/scorched off their arms.

Sasukes an idiot.

He's always been the one with the broader toolkit while Naruto's focused on finding more ways to use his standard Rasengan+shadow clones+trickery combo.

>Sasuke finally remembered that he can do this

Not to mention that he actually invented that technique by himself.

There was the odd one or two i couldnt suss.
Jiraiya, Minato, Kushina, Team Shika, Team Hinata, Team Lee (though who's black hand Darui?), Kages and Bee and Shizune, Konohamaru's Team,(white hand and blue sleeve iruka?) Sai, Kakashi, Sakura and Sasuke

Ironic how he applied none of that training to his fight then huh.

Theoretically Naruto should have jutsu from all the tailed beasts.

Is there somewhere where i can find a list of episodes with all the pointless filler garbage removed?

Also i think somewhere along the way some episodes became half filler/half canon, which was the point i stopped watching entirely.

>ninja

Yeah, that episode is literally the most, and perhaps only, noteworthy thing about that series.

>mfw Need to be Strong starts playing

I still believe Madara is the best villain and would beat the shit out of Sasuke. Also i'm not just talking about regular old Madara Uchiha either...

>that moment when sasuke said that naruto only uses shadow clones to make up for his loneliness

He's such a bully

Next week's episode should have some great directing and layouts since it's a Toshiyuki Tsuru episode.

Wasn't someone here working on a torrent of the whole series minus the filler? Might have to do a marathon of that at some point.

+Some nice explosion effects and general sense of scale
+Final fistbump with Kurama was really well done
+Great music
-The scene where it very slowly zooms in on them stumbling about went on a bit too long and you could see the lack of faces and detail way too clearly
-The scenes where they take turns punching each other felt like they were used as a substitute for real choreography, and also removed the impact of each individual hit

ABSOLUTE KINO

Best part of the episode.

Play Need To Be Strong.mp3 for maximum effect

>implying classic Looney Toons isn't the peak of animation

Classic Disney was better.

Can we all agree that the best fights of the series are rock lee vs gaara and kakashi vs obito?

I love how Sasuke talks shit about Naruto being lonely when he has like what 4 friends?

Why was part 1's music so much better than Shippuden's?

I unironically liked Naruto vs Pain. But yeah Rock lee vs Gaara and Kakashi vs Obito are up there. Personally I enjoyed Neji vs Kidomaru the best.

Yes.

I feel like this fight was hyped up too much, and then the 2 week delay...

But Clampett > everyone at Disney.

Nah. Original Naruto vs Sasuke will always be the best. Where else in the series can you find an episode with a fight containing a high volume of excellent work by one of the industry's best action animator?

Is it rotoscoped?

It's almost as if they animation team played Ninja Storm 4 before deciding how to handle the fight

In NS4 the first half of the fight is dull, but then becomes amazing when it gets to the fist fight

In the anime version, the first half is amazing but it loses its edge when it gets to the fist fight

This is one long foreplay

The last few eps of the Zabuza fight were great at the time as well. But the Rock Lee/Gaara fight will always be my favourite on so many levels.

Isn't next week the final episode? There will be no fights i presume?

I thought the fight was a little underwhelming, but I cannot deny that part being awesome, the music for 477 was on point.

>tfw Kaguya had to exist and ruin it all

I don't think so.

I wouldn't say that, he used his fire techniques rather than just amaterasu, kirin, wire to rush Naruto and summoned shuriken to deal with Naruto's shadow clones. He used a fair bit of his non-eyehax toolkit.

Part 1 battle themes are all fucking top tier
youtube.com/watch?v=MR6pUblQgsA

Did Studio Pierrot find some revolutionary new way of animating digitally or something?

I noticed that the artstyle in Naruto is often lacking a lot of shading but at the same time the motions look extremely fluid.

Why does nobody ever include sasuke vs orochimaru in the forest of death in these lists?

That sense of speed tho.

Kaguya had to exist because not even NaruSasu plot armor could kill this glorious bastard.

I actually thought using Naruto's hand to form the sign whilst attacking was slick.

It wasn't. Shippuuden has more good tracks.

Next week wraps up the fight, it probably will adapt up to chapter 699. After that the anime will adapt the novels that fill the gap in between the last fight and chapter 700.

youtube.com/watch?v=YCADRSflsQ4

How can one man be so based? "Not yet... settle down!"

So, any insert songs of previous OPs or what not?

I was expecting them to go full Kenshiro and literally shove in all OP songs even if it fit or not.

It's just a matter of animation style. Some shots in the episode are probably animated digitally though since there are animators on the episode who are known for working digitally.

Sauce

>as I sit here and patiently wait for a webm of the Spirit Rasengan

can't wait for best boy novel anime adaptation

I'm actually referring to Naruto, who in all honesty didn't seem like he was trying as hard or struggling as much as Sasuke.

Sasuke is screaming bloody murder and Naruto is calm as a cucumber most of the fight.

Kinda the reverse of their last battle.

Storm 4 fight was still better

Yeah this fight was way overhyped, the madara vs fodder ninjas was a better fight.

Just like Vegeta

no

Someone explain to me why Amaterasu didn't work on Naruto?

He covered his arm in gooey fox chakra

He used Kurama's cloak as a second layer of skin and then shed it.

Sasuke vs Orochimaru
Sasuke vs Naruto PTS
Kakashi vs Kakuzu/ Hidan
Sasuke vs Deidara
Naruto vs Pain
Jiraiya vs Pain
Sasuke vs Danzo
Madara vs Shinobi Alliance

Ahh thanks.

>that ED
It's been so long since I watched the anime that this alone made me feel nostalgic 100%

Explain why sasuke's plan to kill the tailed beasts wasnt perfectly reasonable.

>best boy
looks like you posted the wrong pic.

I let cried in one eye a bit when Jiraiya's hand appeared to help Naruto. Fuck i love that pervert

muh furry friends

I forgot how edgy he became in the chapters he started smoking

You can stop that move by taking your shirt off after being hit.

kek

It really lost it's potency after Sasuke got it and Kishi had to keep coming up with reasons why he didn't just kill everything in his way with it.

Looking back if NarutoXSasuke actually happened, I wouldn't even be mad. The homolust was too real.

Companions, user. Comrades in arms. Nothing more.

What the song called?

Yeah one of the major limitations of Amaterasu are that you just need something to be between your own skin and the direct line of sight of the user.

>dat shot where the camera slowly moves closer as the two of them are fighting
That was pretty neat

Sasuke literally did nothing wrong. Everything he wanted to do was right but Naruto had to get in his way because of muh frandships

Because its been confirmed that they respawn. Also the bijuu are alive because of the problem of people fighting not the other way around.

Unless Sasuke thinks he can be everywhere at once, hes stupid.

I mean sasukes powerful but hes not a god, and there are some pretty bullshit powers in the world of Naruto.

Sasuke is smart but unlike Obito, Itachi or Madara has never been to actual war.

He wouldn't last against the whole world.

>Sasuke for some reason can't look at Naruto's face

>better animation and cinematography than Kizu

shaft BTFO

>chidori + edgy black fire VS normal rasengan
>only tied
Why Sasuke so shit?

Susanoo sure is overpowered

It's tradition, you dip!

I came.

>implying it didn't happen

>Because its been confirmed that they respawn

When?

Requesting gif of Sasuke on top of Naruto beating the shit out of him, specifically the transition from Naruto's arms up defending himself to just lying flat.

KEK

Naruto's face was covered with fox chakra goo too.

Hidan did him a favor by killing him before lung cancer got to him

>mega.nz/#F!rltTjBIA!oeRzn5crC2eo3zC41aMWRg

Don't know if you're still here but here you go anyways.

The first volumes are not very well done, but they get a lot better as time goes on, I think it's because tech improved since this is digital colouring.

Still the beginning doesn't look bad at all, it just doesn't look as good as this that is almost on Kishimoto's level(not really but it's still damn good)

The show is called Naruto
Kishi cahnges his mind who's the strongest all the fucking. Look at Sasuke in the Boruto Movie

No, the original concept of Suzanoo isn't. What's overpowered is eternal mangekyo that nullifies all the fucking drawbacks of the mangekyo in the first place. What the fuck Kishi?

Much thanks, friendo.

All the fire did was fuck them both and make a love heart out of blood.

Sasuke: 90% of ALl Bijuu + Rinnegan + Susanoo
+INTENT TO KILL
Naruto:10% of all Bijuu - INTENT TO KILL

>Still tied

Would Madara win against them?

Don't be a retard
That's not it.

Did you forget how powerful Naruto's chakra cloak is? Our you're just memeing? It's incredibly durable and capable of tanking super attacks, Amaterasu can't burn through it immediately.

I think he realised how long the series was going to last and realised he couldn't have several key characters be blind the whole way through.

Kurama said so a few times during Shippuden. In the original series when they first met he said "If you die I die".

Kishi retconned this in Shippuden later on and Kurama started saying "If you die, I have to wait a long time before I'm reborn".

It's why A wanted to kill Naruto, it'd take the fox out of commission for a bit.

Higher res rasengan only version

Or he could just have them using the Mangekyo strategically instead of spamming it indefinitely. But that would require effort.

>the black orbs are confirmed to be the ultimate form of chakra manipulation
>naruto still barely fucking uses them

He doesn't have them anymore you triple nigger.

Sasuke only appeared stronger in that series because his speed and hes used to taijutsu.

Naruto spams rasengans, yet for some reason didn't use a single one in the movie.

They're just for the coolness factor. It's Naruto's bling.

>implying they didn't reused the Storm 4 cutscenes

I still have no idea what those orbs even do or how they work.

Would people like Kaguya more if she showed up after Madara lost instead of just skipping half his fight?

Depends how early on he decided the Sharingan and eye powers in general would be so integral to the story, but I agree it is lazy writing.

Saved.

Anyone care to take a stab at the hands as they appear?

He had them in the final fight, used them to block some susano arrows and then never used them again.

Yes.

>this nsfw thread in a blue board won't get deleted
>any keit-ai post will

Gotta love mods.

Yeah he does you fucking idiot. It's those thing he threw at the Suzanoo to deflect the swords.

Funny, Naruto had 6 at first, by the time he faught Sasuke he had 3 left and SOMEHOW Sasuke destroyed them with basic Susanoo arrows.

I would say he reflected them, but they didnt come back to Naruto.

Madara turning into Kaguya was hotter desu

that's it?

Jesus Fuck,

He never used them in the fight afterwards. Don't ask.

He should be perfectly capable to simply make more.

Madara would destroy Sasuke 1v1. Naruto vs Madara would be even or Naruto winning assuming Naruto doesn't hold back.

That's because ninjutsu doesn't work on Momoshiki. He spam them as much as possible in The Last.

Yes. That's the whole reason Kishi made Madara a vessel for Kaguya because he was too strong for both Naruto and Sasuke.

>implying Kaguya was a good character to introduce at all.

>hurr durr why does Naruto use Rasengan over and over durr
>actually wants him to use black orbs over and over instead

Same fucking thing.

They did come back, they're behind him again a few minutes later when he turns foxmode.

Naruto is just an idiot who doesnt seem to realise the versatility of borderline indestructable orbs of death that he can shape freely at his disposakl.

So can anyone tell me why the sequels to milk the franchise have edgy Naruto as the protagonist instead of the superior child?

There are lotta Neji cameos lately
Is director of this episode is Nejifag or something?

Introducing Kaguya was a shit decision, but the way she appeared out of fucking nowhere, her unique abilities, and the sexy jutsu use on her were all some of the best parts of the entire series.

>we never got to see her feet

Disappointed

Nah, its been confirmed only Kaguya and Hagaromo can create them.

Not even Madara can make them. Same with Naruto.

Once they are gone they are gone unless you are the source or have a direct genetic link to Kaguya.

Fuck off back to dumblr fujo cuntbags.

Because nobody cares about her except shipfaggots

How is it nsfw?

Kaguya must be really really short. I mean jesus christ.

Man, they look like my drunk friends from last weekend.

And they care more about burrito? Literally why.

Not to mention him suddenly being a master of the orbs in the final fight would have been out of place. This is what happens when characters have too many powers.

>last fight focuses on manly fist fight
Why do I love this cliche so much?

You're probably gay.

I hope so, Neji was great man and he was right.

The sexy jutsu throwback and actually working was a good idea in a shit plan but again Madara had been built up, Kaguya was mentioned like last minute then suddenly became the big bad of the series.

I usually hate Pierrot filler but this one was pretty good actually

So who was her mom?
Was Sakura really a cuck?

He can't create them you nigger.

>this whole episode
youtube.com/watch?v=yajquwpNaLA

>all that powerlevel talk
It's called drama and writing
Sasuke could easily kill Naruto and Naruto could easily kill Sasuke
Sasuke can technically throw 1000 shuriken nad teleport all over the fucking place or just chibaku tensei the whole world.
If one of them went all out the fight would last a few seconds

>Big bad

Hardly, she literally had less screen time than Chouji.

More like,

Naruto: Muh Friendsheep + Plot armor + dattebayo + Bijuu chakra and all of that coated into one Rasengan

Pein, Kakuzu and all of the poor sobs who are the main victim to the same attack.

But she did as she was the final true villain?

I liked the game's back push scene more.

The idea is the same, but the imagery feels off. Why would all these people help him form the rasengan? Most of them can't even use it.
And the game's music during that scene was baller too.

Naruto knows how to counter Chibaku Tensei thanks to Itachi Sue.

So that's no problem

YAMATO DAMASHI! OXYGEN IN YOUR MUSCLES, KID!

Sakura

>Sasuke could easily kill Naruto
[citation needed]

>Sasuke can technically throw 1000 shuriken nad [sic] teleport all over the fucking place or just chibaku tensei the whole world
[citation needed]

>bad writing can be excused because muh drama

fuck off

Sasuke can barely use his Rinnegan as is. The strongest Chibaku tensei weve seen in the series barely created a small moon.

His teleportation also has a time limit

and he has a limited amount of shuriken.

Then you have bleeding from the eyes using amaterasu.

To be honest, Sasuke has alot of limitations and Naruto doesnt. Not to mention he was holding back.

link for the calender pls

>a girl eating yogurt
>nsfw

>It's that same retard that still doesn't understand that the last fight wasn't about Naruto killing Sasuke so he calls it bad writing.

Kill yourself.

When the Three Tails was still around even though Rin was killed with it inside it.

Oh sorry i hurt your feeling
Naruto so strong wow sasuke is weak as fuck
The fight wasn't about power levels you retard

Naruto and Sasuke would've died multiple times in the show without muh friendship and plot armor

You first retard.

He never said the writing is good kid. But if Kishi wrote the scene with them going all out the fight would be over right away.

Naruto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> POWER GAP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Madara Uchiha >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sasuke

Karin.

in my headcanon at least

>Need To Be Strong starts playing

How could ANYONE in their right mind find drama in this fight?

Before it was even drawn we were spoiled by the last so we knew NO ONE died and we knew they lost their arms.

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, an anime preview, an anime episode, and an honest-to-goodness anime movie, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE

>Idiot I was arguing with in other thread accuses someone of being me.

I'm glad other people aren't as blinded by Kishi's cock as you.

>entire fight was spoiled several times over in the video game and movies

I'm sorry, is this supposed to be exciting?

Not making Sasuke a girl was Kishimoto's biggest mistake.

>[citation needed]
It's whatever Kishi wants it to be. Powerlevels don't fucking matter otherwise Madara would've never lost and Gai would've solved almsot every fight in the series

>orbs of death
He used one of those as a standing pad for Sasuke back in the Kaguya fight. Kishi doesn't even remember how half of his shit is supposed to work. No wonder Naruto himself doesn't either.

imgur.com/a/8SdE4

Don't joke about that. Brad Pitt left Angelina Jolie for her alternate universe self, after all.

Who's ready for pic related animated and the second wave of salt next week?

No?
I just wanted to see the animation. That's the way i've been watching Naruto for years, i just skip all the episodes and wait for the important fights to see how well they're animated

Sasuke wasn't even in the original story.

An editor suggested Naruto needed a rival and here we are 17 years later.

>that scene when all the hands form a rasengan
Literally movie-tier atmosphere. Impresssive.

FINDS

>ywn protect that smile

thanks

>Impressive

nope

Yes

Why is the original anime's soundtrack superior?

>bitch get back to the kitchen

Eh, I like both equally.

Not an argument.

and "nope" is?

>not wanting mayonnaise with your salad

>using unfunny jokes that espouse casual sexism

xDDD so funny haha :)))))

It is a bad feel.

I thought it was great at first with just Jiraiya's hand. Then all these random hands came out of nowhere.

What are you talking about?

>>>/tumblr/

There's no way this fight could have been exciting.

They took too long and everything they did was already done in either a game, filler or movie.

>Hands helping Naruto with a rasengan

COME ONNNNNNN

How many times have we seen this cliche crap or some variation.

>that espouse casual sexism

Even when against the world Nii-san still helps his little brother.

that was Indra you stupid cuck

why is she eating yogurt naked?

What's Indra doing wearing an Akatsuki cloak then?

>Implying Sakura's character is anything else.
She waits for husbando that couldn't send a letter to say hi in ten years and refused to took a photo with her or sent money to pay the bills.

Itachi wouldn't be helping Sasuke out in that fight if he were alive

The joke that post replied to wasn't any better

Nice shitposting.

Hmm.. Those designs

This doesn't make any sense anyway.

Itachi was on Naruto's side in this argument.

Also its kinda sad

>"Naruto ur so lonely"
friends help him with his final attack
>>>Only get helped by your big brother who you killed

Everyone forgot about Kakashi vs Kakazu and Hidan?

He was Akatsuki all along.

Nigger, fuck you. You go in the internet equivalent of an old rusty bar and you complain about the language they use?

They were originally designed as the ultimate weapon of anti-ninja fuckery. Obito was able to completely neutralise all forms of ninjutsu with them, and then turn them into weapons that disintegrated anything on contact.

Then kishi changed his mind and turned them into flubber that naruto can use to make platforms.

The twist is that Itachi was on Naruto's side too, so he reduced the penetrative power of the chidori.

How does it compare to the first naruto v Sasuke fight?
By that I mean episode 133

Did anyone notice the missing whiskers part?

This episode was good, but 133 is legendary.

bigger, but not better

Much less filler action.
More character progression.

It wasn't literal help, you queers. It was about on what memories they were going at this final moment
>Nardo remembers all the friends that he made through his journey. Not failing them dattebayo
>Sauce remembers that one older brother that he killed. Yeah.

>all these (You)'s
too easy desu

The hype killed this episode, I was hoping for something Netero vs Meruem tier. That hand scene was perfect though.

>Not saying Drunk Lee v Kimimaro

She was eating a yogurt tube and it exploded suddenly. Also it was hot so she decided to take her shirt off.

133 was better but this was great too.

You can never go wrong with chakra mechas shooting lasers at each other.

That wasn't a normal rasengan user. That was a FRIENDSHIP rasengan

People really went overboard with this meme, didn't they?

Can someone summarize what exactly sasuke's plan was had he won the fight?

be madara #2 edgelord supreme

Become a dictator who controlled everything with genjutsu.

who naruto here

He wanted to become immortal batman.

>Netero vs Meruem tier
I get HxH has got fights with good animation and all, but how is that great? At least your comparison would make more sense if you picked something from the first anime rather than the bland Madhouse adaptation.

He believed that the only way to achieve peace was for the world to unite against a common enemy, so he wanted to become that enemy and control the world from the shadows in order to unite his opponents.

>this episode
This is pure kino

>Bland

Your taste is the epitome of shit. I was comparing them in terms of hype and execution, the fights don't have to be from the same series to be comparable.

Naruto's does the same thing Madara's does. The only ones who can stand on them are Sasuke because he has Hagaromo's chakra so they don't hurt him.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_XDHRPvdEQ

Pull a Lelouch.

Haven't even started yet

Spaghetti all over

JUST END ME ALREADY

>that kushina and minato hands at the end
holy shit everytime, every fucking time
this always mess up with me ;_;

KINO
I
N
O

Trump hasn't been elected into office yet. Give it time.

>Cred Forums stopped being tsun towards naruto
About time.

That was gorgeous

this

>You can never go wrong with chakra mechas shooting lasers at each other.

You can. That's exactly what went wrong with this series.

reminder that everything naruto worked for his entire life was invalidated in one chapter by kishi's assistant

>konoha in charge of not being destroyed

Man i felt like 8 years ago, i wish the clusterfuck that was shippuden's anime never happened.

Its so weird how they keep going back and forth, when their first 3 battles were more meaningful than this one that theoretically have "the destiny of the whole world".

Sasuke had multiple talks to hokages, his brother and even the "ninja god" and even then he keeps that retarded mottif. It makes all this powerful battle so weak and meaningless.

Then they give those flashbacks were the battles actually made some sense and were ridiculously compelling even though had smaller stakes to achieve.

I get it that the fight is a bitter headbutt, but aside from the animation is there anything compelling in there?

Didn't it get cancelled?

All the Akatsuki fights were great

nope
sadly seems first volume selling well even art quality is shit

Yep, just look at this thread and you can see how terrible it's gotten.

It's still an ongoing monthly manga and the volumes have been selling quite well considering that it has been retreading the Boruto movie story so far. Won't be long before the manga goes into uncharted waters though.

It's obvious that Nardo being dead is a bait-and-switch like in the Boruto movie.

Boruto will get the GT treatment
>At first it look cool I guess
>Then the canon gets fucked up whatsoever
>New OC donut steel tier characters out of a fanfic
>There will be a loud minority that will eat it up
>The rest make it a punchline

Why does he look like Yin-Kurama?

It is Yin-Kurama

I know, and I'm saying this is the most well animated stupidity I have ever seen.

It's great. I'm a sucker for quality turds.

I was hoping for 1h ending for the entire series, why must it be so staggered again?

For starters, the anime isn't ending yet. Next week has another special episode by a talented director to show the aftermath of the conflict then after than the novels will be adapted.

Best anime fight ever. The feels, animation and pace.

This even beats Goku vs Majin vegeta

I get there are alot of weebs here who only watch 12 episode Japanese anime's that aren't even popular in the west that will hate on it.

But this fight was perfect.

I think you're underestimating just how stupid and bad GT was

ARE YOU READY FOR NARUTO AFTER WAR SLICE OF LIFE FILLER ARC?

Damn Sasuke was so powerful in this fight. I loved the shinra tensei and Enron combination or the kirin we finally saw again.

This fight is canon too kishi said which makes it even better just perfect

Good bait well laid

B8

Nope. Style over substance. Chakra mecha's and lazers all to beat a 'friend' (i.e. murderer and fugitive) into submission, thus ending a circle of hatred between literal reincarnations of demi-gods/wizards.

Compare this to the reasoning behind episode 133 (VotE fight #1): getting a friend back who has been seduced by an antagonist, granting him power in order to revenge his people.

This is why I do not care for today's fight, even with top notch animation. It is not compelling at all.

If anything using more powerful moves just make him look weaker since he didn't win.

But he is probably the Nardo character with the coolest and most varied moveset

Don't ruin the moment, Narutards.

>Hinata with no tits
>Konoha gets destroyed for the 11th million time
>On no there's someone apparently stronger than Naruto for no goddamn reason
>Boruto becomes an edgelord

I was expecting Boruto + Sarada shenanigans and got this piece of shit

animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippuden

Go fap to your shitty loli anime while we discuss some really good fight

It was a draw

But naruto won over the ideology fight. Too bad naruto failed as a hokage and is now dead lol.

>>Boruto becomes an edgelord
He doesn't really seem to become an edgelord outside of starting to wear Sasuke's clothes

>I was expecting Boruto + Sarada shenanigans and got this piece of shit
wait wtf it isn't burritoXsalad shenanigans? I was eventually gonna get around to it but fuck it now

>their final fight only lasted 2 episodes
Wasn't their first fight in the Valley much longer?

>ywn be invited to madaraworld

It had like 3 episodes of flashbacks

First of all, Ikemoto ISN'T THE ONE WHO WRITES.

Second Ikemoto worked since day 1 with Kishimoto too.

Third and most important, Kishimoto approves of everything in the Boruto manga, they literally have to go through him first.

>Selling 400+k while still movie recap
>Cancel

Are you retarded?

Jesus christ, EVERY SINGLE second of these 2 chapters were Sakuga, even the simplest motions were fluid as fuck, EVERYTHING was fluid.

Goddamnit based Pierrot.
It's much better. Taijutsu is amazing, ninjutsu is amazing too and the atmosphere is brilliant.

Madara couldn't even keep up with a guy that only knew taijutsu. The guy's a fucking fraud. Even Konohamaru could wreck him with one hand.

Best part of the episode senpai, made me tear up

HXH 2011 HAS GOOD ANIMATION I SWEAR

Because Sasuke trapped Yang-Kurama in a meteor?

Do you even read/watch this shit?

>kurama still trying to help, explain tactics and be serious
>sees nardo smiling, how far he's come
>dat music
feels lads

I miss these forms

I really wanted it to be EPic but it was meh, the previous battle in the old naruto was better done and more exiting, how do you expect to satisfy people in 2016 who've seen shows with god tier fights like OnePunchMan with a fight like this ?

They were really cool but they also portrayed Naruto being DARKNESS

Well, almost. Lelouch threathened the world with an orbital nuke station. Sasuke wanted to become both antagonist and nuke.

>dex vs str

What's the name of the soundtrack they played at the begining of episode 477 ? it was fucking great

>Epic
>No coreography Punch Man

0/10

Garou.

Because wind is the direct counter of lightning in this series for some reason

But user how come the others had that form?

>Are you retarded?

I'm pretty sure most posters on Cred Forums are or pretending to be.

The last wasn't written by kishi

Because it's form 1? Just the chakra mantle.

But when Naruto used it it was because he was pissed, it also fucks his body up. His new forms are better

The Kakashi mask ep a few weeks ago or whenever it was was so nostalgic for me because of the music

OH SHIT IT'S HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=jH6-hNmRW-k
youtube.com/watch?v=jH6-hNmRW-k

>brown-ish atmosphere
>slow mouves
>camera approaching/zooming slowly
ABSOLUTELY TARKOVSKY

Rasengan isn't wind. It's normal chakra shaped into a ball. A ball just happens to be the strongest possible shape in this series.

This dude is funny as hell.

Shame he ruined his channel with all the One Piece garbage.

This is correct.

sphere (Rasengan) > triangle (Chidori)

It means that the rasengan carries the hopes of everyone close to Naruto. It's not that hard.

MILF HINATA SOON BOYOS!

ARE YOUR DICKS PREPARED?

The animation was top tier,but I didnt feel anything

>shilling out YouTube garbage
Slit your throat.

Is this a really fucking tryhard parody or is this the ultimate narutard level? I cannot even tell anymore.

No idea who this obnoxious fool is but he's cancer, and so are you for posting it. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.

>feeling anything after two years of waiting for something

Why did shipping faggotry of NarutoxCuckura exist? She's perfection lads.

Best moment of the fight. Only part that made me feel.

thanks user

I don't consider this shitty manga canon. Fuck it

She already showed up in two movies, you retard

so far its just been repeat of the movie with zero original content

This is probably going to get less Linkin Park AMVs, that's for sure.

So mods are narutards? Well no surprise since Cred Forums became this shit

>boruto is going to get a timeskip as well somewhere down the line

Only 20 more years til we finally see the end of this shit once and for all or at least until they decide to make Nardo a generational manga like Jojo

>youtube.com/watch?v=thfHVPqql_c
Is this the only good song to come out of shippuden?

>He is the Editor's favorite character.
Ftfy

I'm actually pretty interested in what will happen after the rehash bullshit. Just wish the art and character designs wasn't complete shit.

Just watch Naruto Kai nigger. The quality is dogshit but it's not like you're missing much. Just watch the original rips for big flights.

Different composers

So after this episode its chpater 699 right? Then finally 700 and Shippuden its over. I saw they are making a new OP and ED tho. And that they are animation the novels. Please tell me they will do them after Episode 700 and not before

the art is getting better and not like the character designs of original naruto were superb at start

Fuck off, retard. Go and watch your moeshit for girls

Jesus Christ, that shit was amazing, best fight of the whole series and of the whole fuckingt japanese animation in general. Holy fucking shit

>that first season sountrack

my dick is still hard.

>Naruto will literally never beat Sauce in a fight

>Just wish the art and character designs wasn't complete shit.

You don't know anything about manga you retard.

Even Togashi said Ikemoto's art is really good, and so did Kishi.

Which editor? There have been two

>Naruto will never beat Sasuke

I did notice that the quality was getting better art wise, though it still isn't much to brag about.

This dude is like the ultimate naruto lover.

What the fuck?

The Shippuden sountracks is God-tier

I'd say is better than the first season just listen to this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=afKAk-UnSpA
youtube.com/watch?v=mHlStiZWn5E
youtube.com/watch?v=MTrGOLtQesQ

The problem is, they never use'em. They always use the same 3 shitty tracks and just use the good ones every fucking century. For example, Maisou is my favorite sountrack of the whole series and they only used it during a Pain speech and a few more times...

">Even Togashi said Ikemoto's art is really good, and so did Kishi"

So? And of course Kishi would say that, he get's paid for it. Fucking Narutard.

>hurr I admit that you win so you win even though we're both on the floor
Yeah no. Now if it was something more clear cut like pic related, then I'd say that Nardo won.

>no ´´comenzaré´´
>no ´´¡´´
This trigger me.

I really wouldn't mind Boruto too much if they didn't go the movie rehash route like Super. The Boruto movie was genuinely good, too.

So? And of course Kishi would say that, he get's paid for it. Fucking Narutard.

They had different win conditions. Naruto wanted Sasuke to stop being such an emo faggot and just go back to the village. Sasuke wanted to kill Naruto. In the end Naruto won.

She reminds me of the female Draenei.

He won retard. Sasuke admitted his loss and Naruto achieved his win condition.

Naruto could've made Sasuke stop being an emo faggot while knocking him out, just like he did with Gaara and Neji.

The first. The second had to carry on on with that shit. Isn't surprise why it took so long to have Sasuki involved for quite a while.

Fuck yeah, saving this for later. Khan's reactions are too good

Kill yourself

newfag
uzumaki khan is one of the Cred Forums endorsed reactioners, all his shit is legit
fuck off

The second one took over just before the kage summit arc

No it isn't you redditor. Kill yourself.

Mein niggers.

gb2reddit

Hidan getting revenge when?

Wow, the first time I actually I do not find her unsightly. Should I have been searching for her doujins all this time?

Nobody cares about The Last that's why.

>Kishi gets paid to say someone draws good
Togashi gets paid too?

Kill yourself retard you don't know anything about manga.

Is there a better rip than HS? Going to watch the episodes now

I honestly think the taijutsu was better in this fight than their first.

What's funny is Naruto never exceeds 5 clones when he's fighting Sasuke hand-to-hand.

Still a head buried under the earth
>no edo tensei
It's also pretty much confirmed
>tfw the fact that there are actual fucking deities that grant you immortality in narutoverse will never be expanded upon
>death god looking similar to Kaguya and her kin will never be elaborated upon

Why does Cred Forums dislike this fight, again?

Is it just because it's Naruto?

What if Hidan lied about Jashin and hes actually a Shinigami with his cursed mode being his hollow

Gotta say it was amazing fight, except i hoped more epic taijutsu at the start, before they went ssj forms.

>What's funny is Naruto never exceeds 5 clones when he's fighting Sasuke hand-to-hand.
More would probably get in the way rather than helping.

They had taijutsu after that too, and keeping at it was pointless

>wipes sweat.jpg

>Why does Cred Forums dislike this fight, again?
They don't you idiot

If you're not fapping to the Salad, then there's something wrong with you.

i wish sauce would win and we would get another 700 episode of him being absolute edgelord (ow!)
it would be fun, just him fukin shit

i wanted more taijutsu like when naruto dodged sasuke raikiri and countered with an uppercut, not some weak ass punches. That moment was epic.

What I like about the 5v1 in this fight compared to their first fight is that Naruto isn't bumping into his clones or awkwardly waiting until Sasuke beats one of his clone's ass. He's less sloppy.

Their fight looks more like a dance at first.

You're a retard. Why would Kishi and Togashi talk shit about their friend in public? I know manga more than you and I can say that the artstyle is fucking hideous.

It's at the beginning of the fight. Naruto lands a few clean hits.

>epic
>Togashi didn't even know the guy
>His friend

Keep at it retard.

>Art is hideous
Except his art is good and so is his panel composition. Fucktard.

>expecting SoL from a shounen
It's not that it's bad, you're just a retard

Aren't clones supposed to disappear when they took a blow?

naruto is literally based off that one awkward blonde kid in school who had retard strength for some reason

>>Hinata with no tits
Irrelevant as she is not an important character, only you and 3 waifufags care

>>Konoha gets destroyed for the 11th million time
?

>>On no there's someone apparently stronger than Naruto for no goddamn reason
We don't know what happened to Naruto

>>Boruto becomes an edgelord
How? because he has a scar and a weird tattoo? He stops being edgy after the first arc you retard

>I was expecting Boruto + Sarada shenanigans
>Boruto + Sarada shenanigans
Oh nevermind you're just a retarded fuck that wants SoL comedy romance in a battle shonen.

I remember in early Naruto when they actually used strategies to defeat enemies and Sharingan was just a trump card which enhanced your reflexes temporarily and allows you to copy jutsus (though Sasuke never did this) but now it shoots fire

Depends on how much chakra he puts into them

he can make clones with stronger toughness. It was explained in the Naruto Neji exam fight

I gotta say i haven't seen a single Shippuden episode since god knows when. I was looking foward to this fight being animated and it really delivered. Pierrot did a pretty good job with this fight.
>More Taijutsu
>Neji
>Some cool new moves
>Everyone helping Naruto last Rasengan
I usually hate Pierrot's filler but they actually improved this fight. They really did a superb job at showing Naruto and Sasuke being tired after all that Kaiju fight and didn't added unnecessary shit. Overall a good fight and i hope they don't do filler shit so i can see Shippuden to the end cause theres only like 1 episode left until 700

Only if you're shit at making clones.

Read the manga before asking stupid questions.

Now you're just baiting. If you really think that art is good, then you probably don't know how to fucking draw. You narutards do eat shit as long as it's naruto.

0/10 bait newfriend, you don't notice panel composition or good art even if it punches you in the face. Just because it doesn't look exactly like Kishi's designs doesn't mean it's bad

I'll leave you with this, bye.

>JUMP GIGA: You were able to draw three-dimensionally since grade school?

>Kishimoto Sensei: I don’t know about that… Maybe others would say that. Though I have a story about another artist, Ikemoto Sensei, who draws Boruto. When he was a kid, he couldn’t afford the Bikkuriman stickers, so he would draw his own. Then his friends would buy them from him. That’s when he started to think that his art had value. [laughs]

>Togashi Sensei: Oh! Mikio Ikemoto Sensei! He used to be your assistant?

>Kishimoto Sensei: Yes, he was.

>Togashi Sensei: Interesting. He’s really good.

>Kishimoto Sensei: Yeah, he seriously is.

>JUMP GIGA: You’ve worked with him a long time, right? I think I saw his name in volume 1.

>Kishimoto Sensei: Yes, for all 15 years.

He only stole some chakra, while Kyuubi gave Naruto enough to put himself to sleep. If Naruto wanted, he could've obliterated Sasuke with that much chakra.

What? Hidan's immortality is the result of experiments of his cult, not granted by Jashin. If he exists at all, which he probably doesn't.

And the Death God's design is so generic I highly doubt Kishi had anything in mind for him, and any resemblance to the ÅŒtsutsuki is sheer coincidence.

looks like they borrowed that scene from CC2

>authors "compliment" him
>he thinks it's real

You're really deluding yourself here. No Japanese person would say "he's really bad" especially against a fellow artist in an interview. You're really retarded.

Was that bonus card with the kids all upgraded drawn by Kishimoto or Ikemoto? It looked nice.

sasuke's the best character?

That shit isn't even canon.

You can't just remove all of Hinata's boobs and call it canon. It just becomes a different story altogether.

Naruto woke up hours before Sasuke and could've finished him off just as easily. Naruto won.

tehparadox.com/forum/f42/naruto-cut-manga-aka-anime-922301/

here .. its almost finished .. it cuts all of part 1 + shippuden into 72 episodes where 1 episode is one manga volume.

This meme needs to stop

He's dead. He might has gone down as head, but all that rock and dirt crushed whatever he had left.

I will never forgive Pierrot for spoiling the outcome of Naruto Vs Sasuke in the Manga because of The Last Movie. Seriously that shit killed a bit of my hype for the Ending of Naruto. But they did good with this episodes.

CC2 does the same thing for a lot of combos, jutsu, and Secret Techniques.

>Part 1 music kicks in

I'm genuinely surprised. I didn't think they would even come close to the storm 4 version of the fight, but they might've made it even better.

Kirin got brought back

Universal pull got brought back

We got to see an actual fight with Sasuke's megazord instead of just having it let off an arrow. All those hands helping Naruto hit me in the feels despite being cheesy as fuck.

Might be best fight in the series for me, I'm not sure. Top 3 at least.

Lived up to the hype holy shit.

OP pic gets deleted after 4h from creating thread?
why

Togashi complimented Ikemoto without any sort of provocation. If he really didn't think he was good, he could've just said nothing. There's nothing to suggest he feels differently to what he said besides your wild imagination.

I bet you think they never used firearms either.

To this day, I still don't buy that Sasuke is his best friend or that Naruto really considers Sasuke his ultimate friend when he's got like three or four other guys who would die for him.

Namely Shikamaru though. He's the better friend

Mods are faggots

Because now someone got to it.

Didn't someone do the math and came to the conclusion that Team seven was like 4 months?

Mod woke up and decided to be a faggot

This is true anime kino

>>naruto's still a thing

If I wanted a stand battle, I'd watch JoJo's.

The fight from part 1 was better.

couldnt they just decide not to be faggots?

>source?

It wasn't. Just Naruto using kurama's chakra to overcome MP0 neji pulled on him.

If I wanted your opinion, I'd visit the trash can :^)

Could a Mod ban me for 4 months, please? This fight sucked and Berserk is in the spring. There is no reason for me to be here anymore.

Does everyone on Cred Forums secretly love Naruto?
Cred Forums always goes nuts when an important fight gets animated

people would love naruto but the filler amount is astronomically high
the fights are top tier animation for the industrys standards so theyre neat.

>climatic part of the series gets animated
>people talk about it
really makes you think huh

If kishi didn't think he was good enough, Ikemoto wouldn't had been given Boruto to do in the first place, senpai.

>implying one man show naruto is friend material

Friendships in Naruto are nothing substancial and informed only.

The Rasengan is the symbol of Naruto's growth as a character. These were all the people who helped mold him into the person he is.

Anyone else pissed by the fact Naruto got the shit kicked out of him?
I'm sat here waiting for Narutos comeback and... it just wasn't there.
It's the Itachi fight all over again... for fuck sake.
Why does Sasuke have to be Kishi's pet favorite?
>But I did love the fight desu senpai

>It's the Itachi fight all over again... for fuck sake.
Itachi winning while pretending to be retarded?

yes but talking about it is taboo

>using two tracks from the first series

Fucking ace.

Would have preferred they used the music they used during the Kakashi/Obito fight while they were just punching and kicking each other but oh well.

>punching and kicking each other
to me that was comical, a pretend fight. Music wouldnt help it

After Naruto tripped and they started it it was good to me, the only part they did a bit poorly was the zoom in when it was dusk.

So did we get the list of each hands or what?

Does anyone have a webm of the part where Naruto trips and gets kicked in the face?

storm 4 did the fights against madara and kaguya better but the anime has the best naruto vs sasuke by far

>This fight sucked
Now you're just shitposting.

Noticed they borrowed a lot of things from the Obito/Kakashi fight: borrowing enemy hands for chakra signs, juxtaposition of young and old selves, zoom-in on continuous action.

>the only part they did a bit poorly was the zoom in when it was dusk.
That was the best bit.

The red streak the sharingan did was there too, don't know why I enjoyed that so much.

The guy who did that fight worked in this one too

And Obito/Kakashi fight reused shit from ten different previous fights but mentally impaired people that can't even remember what they did this morning hail it as the coming of animator Jesus

The god tree is probably the only thing protecting civilians from being killed by all the shit being thrown around

Sasuke is desu stronger than naruto while he didn't even knew how to use the rinnegan right. Was only normal for him to get his ass kicked especially without clones

Did they ever explain how the Third was able to hold his own against the First and the Second even as a feeble old man?

>borrowing enemy hands for chakra signs
That shit was 10/10

>Madaras body that was left on the floor probably got flung into the air from the explosion

He was far from a feeble old man and the 1st and 2nd Edo Tensei versions were considerably weaker than their original power.

Orochimarus use of edo tensei at the time wasn't good enough to have them at full power. And they also didn't write in the fact that Hashirama was apparently an elder wood mage at the time so the third was still considered the strongest.

>Neji's body has long since been blown to bits and disintegrated from everything that happened

Remember back when Kishi didn't come up with this shitty revisionist excuse yet and Itachi was legitimately psycho? Good times.

It sucked on an emotional level, with exception of the moment between Kurama and Naruto.

>the entire shinobi army came to help Naruto against Madara and Obito
>a shit ton of them died on the battlefield
>everyone's fighting while stepping over dead bodies
>those dead bodies then get thrown around and ripped apart from all the fighting

The clean up effort must have been awful. No open casket funerals for sure.

Itachi's character was much stronger as it ended up... until the Edo Tensei happened. And the series doesn't lack in psychos at all, so nothing was lost.

It was planned since the start you dingaling.

True desu. Itachi was supposed to just be some cold killer and psycho but he wanted to change it so Sasuke wouldn't return to the leaf. It would have ended the story at the pain arc with MS Sasuke and SM naruto vs pain

>"You'll die if you stay on the defensive"
>"I don't want to kill you"
Sasuke staying silent after that had me think Naruto was stronger

accept it nigga Sasuke is the best

Pointless though, Sasuke can do 1 hand seals just like Haku.

Two drunks in front of a bar

also
>Neji giving motivational speech before battle
think he haunted Naruto during wedding night?

Alright Lads, let's see your TOP 5 favorite fights:

5-Hidan-Kakuzu vs Kakashi-Team 10
4-Kimimaro vs Lee-Gaara
3-Orochimaru vs Sarutobi
2-Naruto vs Sasuke 2
1-Sasuke vs Killer Bee

Nardo still had to use all of his unlimited chakra and lose an arm to stop him.

Naruto wanted to stop Sasuke even if that is killing him. You think those wind rasenshurikens with a tailed beast bomb and a lot of sage chakra against indra's arrow weren't with killing intent?

Also Sasuke could have killed naruto with that one chidori but he turned off his sharingan and let naruto hit him.

It is clear that Sasuke wanted to let naruto stop him and that kishi wanted a draw in terms of fighting. Naruto won the ideology battle

I'm still mad that Naruto fought sasugay with an incomplete Nine tails.

No, he can't. He used Naruto's hand to form the seal. Haku can do it with just one hand.

>but he turned off his sharingan and let naruto hit him.
I didn't know Sasukefags even existed here let alone to this level of delusion.

Indeed, feels were had

He only can as an adult

i'm glad it's over

well hes the best, not that hard to think about

an uchiha losing a sharingan should make him much weaker fighter compared to someone who spents 100% of his time fighting with the standard eyesight setting

Why didn't they play this?

youtube.com/watch?v=0TsE01qdy5A

Kakashi vs Obito
Lee vs Gaara
Kakashi and friends vs Hidan and kakuzu
I don't give a shit about the rest

This wasn't a really upbeat fight, it doesn't fit.

>surely killing my whole clan and family except for my little bro for some reason is the only option in the current circumstances
>I better mind-rape my little bro for hours though so it's more believable
>have I told you that I love my little bro so goddamn much?
Next you're going to tell me that like 3 more people being present during the massacre for the sake of Uchiha being retconned into a clan of energy mecha using gods that can't possibly be solo'd by just Itachi was also planned from the beginning

You usually have to learn how to do that, Sasuke hadn't at that point.

I forgot about Naruto vs Pain

lol so random

>Next you're going to tell me that like 3 more people being present during the massacre for the sake of Uchiha being retconned into a clan of energy mecha using gods that can't possibly be solo'd by just Itachi was also planned from the beginning

>a clan of energy mecha using gods
The only Uchiha to ever have Susano'o are Indra, Madara, Itachi, Sasuke and Obito(except he never had two eyes, but we see it through Kakashi).

You can especulate Izuna and Shisui had it but that's it, the rest of the Uchiha were shit and they were inferior to Senju.

And it was only Itachi and Obito that killed the clan

How much more Overpowered can Hidan be?

>think he haunted Naruto during wedding night?
Well, Hanabi made sure Naruto didn't forget.

Who wa sthe best Akatsuki and why exactly was it Hidan?

>Naruto is really ending for good
Feels somewhat sad, even if I dropped it after I was fed up with it's stupid fillers it is a series I been with for over ten years.

But Neji is standing behind Hinata's dad.

The novels were already announced to be adapted.

And after that there's the gaidens that lead to BORUTO and BORUTO.

>Hidan
who?

The guy who could niggafy.

>mfw storm 4 boruto movie dlc soon
After that Naruto is finally ending. It was a good time, the manga had it's ups and downs and the anime was only a wait for good animated fights for me, the games do some of the fights even better than the anime

It's not like he becomes blind for it. When was the last time basic sharingan abilities were even relevant? I don't recall anyone having trouble seeing fast objects since shippuden started and apparently only Kakashi even remembers that sharingan is supposed to copy jutsus. And even then what point is copying someone's hand movements when most of the fighting is done by throwing nukes at each other.

Skeleton man

Hidan was boss as fuck

new thread

Lee vs Gaara
Naruto vs Sasuke
Naruto and Sasuke vs Momoshiki
Kakashi vs Obito
Naruto vs Sasuke 2

Here's hoping that when they animate the novels that we'll get episodes just as good as these.

Might replace Lee vs Gaara with Naruto vs Pain.

any source?

Naruto vs Pain
Kakashi, Shikamaru & co. vs Hidan and Kakuzu
Sakura and Chiyo vs Sasori
Gaara vs 2nd Mizukage

All those in no particular order. And I don't have another one, but honorable mentions to Lee vs Gaara, Naruto vs Sasuke(end of part 1) and Sasuke vs Deidara(until the great snake escape)

bottom left on the picture user.

You're browsing Cred Forums so technically you already are (visiting the trash can)

new thread

same
For me the story ended with Boruto The Movie. Maybe i'll watch the Boruto episode they are making for this year but thats it. I won't read or watch the new manga

Why is there a fucking naruto anime thread? Is this one of those hyped good animation episodes?

>Deidara could have killed Sasuke
>Bee could have killed Sasuke
>4 kage could have killed Sasuke
>Danzo could have killed Sasuke
Bullshit.

>Itachi could've put Sasuke out of his misery at any point during his lifetime
It hurts

None of those are Rock Lee.

>Naruto could have obliterated Sasuke with not a single piece of him left to be found in their first encounter in Shippuuden
>that scene inside Naruto's seal that Sasuke is playing smartass to Kurama