Overlord

Still waiting for vol.11 RAW and translation.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/over_lord_anime?lang=ja
i.imgur.com/R5Ua5Zp.jpg
imgur.com/a/CfX00
twitter.com/pKjd/status/781347059693555712
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best girl.

I kind of regret not working harder on my fanfic, but at least the stuff it touches on doesn't seem to be covered by v11 so I have time to finish it.

Go away Clementine. You already dead.

so pretty much the announcement was just a recap movie? no season 2?

Yes. 13eps squeeze into maybe 1.5hours max.

Money milking at its finest.

Jap-anons, any mention of EE or Renner in this volume?

Doesn't seem likely, everything seems tightly focused on Ainz's adventures in dorfland. No intermissions too.

N-no intermission? W-why?

How many pages does this volume have?

Actually, I take that back. I was looking through v4 and it had no intermissions listed in the content page, but there was one, a cutscene in the ST.

Probably when the news reached them that the empire has becoem a vasall to the sorcerer king.

>No intermissions too
Damn, those are usually my favorites.

I wonder how many other anons feel it to be a waste to already jump to the plan of "conquering" the Holy Kingdom.

Just from its name it seems to be a more interesting place than the Kingdom but all we got are some mentions of Demiurge's keikaku and some trivia bits like their Valkyrie champion, the Wall and otherkin tribes surrounding it. The Kingdom, on the other hand, got VOLUMES with large parts dedicated to building it up, even though it's the worst human country hands down.

Well, maybe the Holy Kingdom won't immediately drop to sucking Ainz's non-existent cock in just one Volume, though them ASKING HIM for help doesn't give me much hope.

Oh okay.

It was one of my previous points, user. Why would they evaluate their opponent's powerlevel based only on the STR stat?

I doubt it'll be annexation or conquer just yet, just a way to give rise to Jaldabaoth's role as major threat so that Momon and Ainz duo has something to fight against.

I can only hope, user.

By the way, what do you anons think, can the Valkyrie class give its user immortality or an unnatural lifespan? At least the mythical Valkyries wouldn't drop dead from being too old.

you're going in circles. if she was evaluating who was stronger by literal "strength", then she wasn't evaluating "powerlevels", aka who was higher level or who would win in a fight.

now that we know pdl and cd have like a level 60 ceiling cap, it's much more likely that she was being literal.

Ladies And Gents The first part of the Prologue has just been released.. N-sama we wait for your action...

If you lie...

You are lying

Not a lie... it still in C btw... FBI Kun amd Mossad kun could be reading so yah know what this means..

at least give nigel sama some breathing space dont be a tightwad

Supreme beings don't need rest

Not even complete Prol anyway... still in the first part of it.. it will still a while..

But, user, my point is that she WAS evaluating "powerlevels", aka their levels or sums of stats (only how she felt they were, of course). If Shalltear decided that KC (who has never won against CD in a sparring match) is stronger than Level 57 Solution just by a glance, then no way CD and PDL are only 60.

On it. However, the usual release schedule of whatever I have at GMT +8 11pm still holds.

Take your time good sir

Based God!

Got it! Still My god they're fast in the release...

Incidentally, my copy of v11 should be arriving next Monday from Amazon JP. I'll still be translating in the meantime.

BTW one more pic is out!

Don't lie to me user. Don't lie, I only have a few hopes left in life and if you crush this one, it's just one step closer to the cliff's edge.

I like how the protagonist in this show never gave a single fuck about the real world or what'd happened to cause this, only insomuch in as it could give insight into how the world works and the effects it could have on it.

No I haven't read the manga FYI, only watched the animu. No spoilers pls.

Prologue of what was released? And why do you need someone to translate it?

I thought this was supposed to be a fanfic?

Do Not doubt the Supreme Being N-sama!

I know Overlord has an official english release

How does it compare to the fan stuff?

I want to support Overlord, but I don't want to buy garbage.

Should I stick to keychains and whatnot?

Who is this qt? One of the regular maids?

kill the faithless

>rabbit

>support Overlord
>official english release

Is... Is that Tsuare?

Then get out of here if you dont want to be spoiled

I just dropped the novel after what happened to ninya, what a twisted author.

His life in the real world was shit. He had no friends, only his job, and the world was so fucking polluted that you couldn't go out without a gas mask or some shit like that.
Also, if you don't want spoilers then I suggest you leave the thread now.

I-I love BEER!

A bit shaky on this one:

>Aura and Shalltear are great. I can really feel Chagama and Peroron through them I want a beer. - so-bin

Vol 1: Shalltear mentioned as rabbit instead of lamprey, Peroroncino referred as woman 2 times (correct gender after these 2). Heteromorph was translated as Grotesque. You'll see a few name changes due to translator choice but, barring a few mistakes, it's fine. I bought mainly to support the series and put it on my shelf.

>yfw while Suzuki was working his infinite overtime as Momonga/Ainz Ooal Gown, Ulbert and Touch Me were beating the crap out of each other IRL

Thanks Nigel!

Right, fair enough.

>Vol 1: Shalltear mentioned as rabbit instead of lamprey, Peroroncino referred as woman 2 times
Will they release a corrected edition?

Are the name changes lame? Like Enri becoming Annie or some dumb shit like that?

>How does it compare to the fan stuff?

Worse cause N(name withheld) and others can fix mistakes and don't get uppity when someone says "this should be better". In the Yen Press novels, there are some mistakes and they will never be fixed. Yet people will tell you to buy them in the vain hope that it will lead to a second season of the anime but japan gets no money from our purchases because they have already been paid their dues upfront to license the materials.

Only buying BD Overlord release MIGHT lead to a second season but you would have to buy them in Japan and buy them in the millions.

>Should I stick to keychains and whatnot?

If you want.

>both were visiting Ainz in RL
>they meet each other infront of the door
>starts punching each other

maybe give yourself a little more time to think about your reason for dropping the novel; it's very immature of you to drop something due to that. I believe there's more of it that you dont like beside what happened to ninya

Fk, i missed trips for 1 digit.

Touch Me supposedly looked like Sebas, which means he was as buff as he looks.
Ulbert sounds like the kind of edgy asocial guy who is skinny as shit and whose concept of exercise is walking to work.

bipedal sheeps are great, you should read about that

How bad is v2, I want to laugh at it.

Greetings fellow Overlord™ fans!

I heard a new vol...I mean fanfiction ;) will be illegally translated soon by a generous anonymous user.

Where may I find this fiction of fans so I can indulge myself in it's wonderful content?

maybe ainz was abducted by the ygg devs after he logged in to yggdrasil? what do you guys think?

Considering he is poor as fuck and probably he barely had time to rest you cant expect him to have time to train his body.

just look at it using proper search engines and get some clues here its easy

While they were fighting they ended up breaking the powerlines and dying roasted. Same for Ainz who had his brain fried and now he is in coma.

I don't know what you are talking about, KGB-chan.

>vol.11
Wait, 11? Last I knew 10 was being endlessly delayed.

Touch Me also apparently has an amazing reaction time for a human, if I remember right. So maybe Ulbert brought a gun?

After searching it everywhere you will eventually understand that it has always been right here in your heart.

>suzuki just awoken from deep coma
>realises that everything was just a dream

what a sudden plot backflip

>lv 38
>multiple beastmen kings

This guy is obviously not the most powerful beastman king.
It's actually impressive he's that strong and not a part of the beastmen kingdom, just a random tribe.
I can see the beastmen kingdom's top king be lv 60-70 easily.

you guys are worse than sao-shitters. those at least posted ironically.

Does Nazarick celebrate Dia de Muertos?

Our autism is contained, why not just filter the threads you don't like?

*de los

He's the strongest in their history. Says so right there in his title.

PDL is lvl ~60 and CD is 50~. How do you feel about that NWfag? FDL is 46

Subtle officer. Subtle.

So what was the big announcement that came with the release?

yeah like the MC being completely indifferent to what happens to his "companions". Way to frustrating to read.

I'd normally berate you for missing the endless threads we had for vol 10, but we DID have that whole issue with a mod going nuts and deleting threads, so I guess it's understandable.

Compilation movie.

Is there a bigger version of this pic?

He's the strongest of the tribes in the Azellisia Mountain Range not all around.

>using a young dragon who thinks he's an old fag as a basis for PDL

Please.

Any pictures of what a female dwarf looks like?

he's somehow totally into the current precadiment he's dealing with (Shalltear rebellion, acting as momon, info gathering); as the fumes subside he's totally paranoid about them. Too bad you missed vol. 7 there I can refute suzuki's indifference that you have said.

Because they were not not his companions, just some random people from which he tried to extract information. He only really gives a shit about Nazarick and people he explicitly promised to protect

>using a young dragon
Has "old" as a level and the next step is probably "ancient". That is only 5 levels away, user.

I think there's not a single picture showing am irrelevant female dwarf; important characthers are given priorities to have an illustration.

or maybe there is I haven't seen the other pictures in v11

Chinks only shared this version. Cant see any bigger version in the thread.

Here is source by the way.
twitter.com/over_lord_anime?lang=ja

then why even come to the thread retard
because that user is a retard

he admitted that he's hypocritical he may also discard them if the situation arises

Does she have a beard?

>still no Rubedo illustration

oh your're talking about swords of darkness my bad i thought you are referring to his guildmates

It's a teaser visual for the movie.
i.imgur.com/R5Ua5Zp.jpg

>lastborn also

So are NW humans the only ones who don't get detailed stat spreads after all?

>caring about someone that Ainz can easily kill

dont bother biting

Thank you.

That is end game. Like around vol 16+ since both of them are crucial to Nazarick. Defending it and operating teleportation.

Movie?

conchita wurst

- Wyrmling (Dragon) 10 lv.
- Juvenile (Dragon) 10 lv.
- Young Adult (Dragon) 10 lv.
- Adult (Dragon) 5 lv.
- Old (Dragon) 1 lv

pdl max: Old (Dragon) 5 lv, Ancient (Dragon) 5lv

pdl max level 55, confirmed, canon.

Could someone post chinese translation?

maybe in the mango we can see them

If the dwarf waifus don't have beards then it's literally trash tier and Maruyama is a hack.

Forget it, I just googled it.

>recap movie
Fucking why? It was a 12 episode anime, why would you need a shitty recap movie instead of something new and interesting?

Add like 5 more for royalty.

did you read until the end of the volume?

he's actually not completely indifferent, he just says that to clementine.

he tortures her to death because he's admittedly hypocritical

Levels don't matter when you have access to Wild Magic and an entire guild's worth of high level gear.

user, Volume 10 was released months ago. Volume 11 just got released today.

Since baidu doesnt allow translations and posting illustrations anymore, where are the chinese going to post the stuff?
Luckyly we managed to get the art leaks in time before they were deleted.

Is this guy some sort of weasel or something?

Has anyone uploaded the Pure Pure Pleiades OVA and will the usual people sub them or will they be too busy with the LN first?

Still in denial since you will move the goalpost even though we have a baseline to work off of. Level 60~ is a good estimate for PDL.

?

www.google.com

what's this?

I want an Overlord pachinko machine.

PDL being lower level just makes it even more pathetic for Nazarick when they eventually get destroyed by him.

Recap movies are cheap to make, and maintain some interest in the franchise while more material is published. I think it's a good signal that an eventual S2 will no come before late 2017, and it's being pushed for later probably because they don't want to use a few of the volumes in S2. OVA lizards and Workers

PDL would get one-shotted by Nabe.

Chinese internet police have silenced that user.

You all be nice if not, you are all next.

narberal:
-literally higher level than pdl
-casts a superior type of magic (there is a reason tiered magic overwrote wild magic)
-has an adamantium-class ass

pdl gets 1 shot

I want an Overlord Season 2

PDL has Wild Magic which is stronger than WCIs at only level 60. If PDL was 100 there would be no story, Nazarick is lucky he's only 60.

WCI > Tiered Magic > Wild Magic

Stay butthurt, humiefag.

>(there is a reason tiered magic overwrote wild magic)
Wild magic is so shit it got corrupted by the supposedly inferior magic.

According to an aged Toukeru Pyorukenheimu, Momon will still be known as Momon the Hero in the later part of history. Plus in v7 Albedo was flustered when told by Imina that Momon can defeat them all. Is this a foreshadowing or a seed invested for the incoming events in the future?

Wild Magic is a joke.

PDL may just have WCI and thats way he is immune to slane's WCI

It's stated by ST that a WCI won't work of PDL because he has Wild Magic. PDL doesn't need brute strength to defeat all the retards in Nazarick.

Fucking Renner is smarter than both Demi and Albedo and is going to see through Ainz and expose him as Momon.

Clem is going to come back and here about Ainz fighting in the Areno with her weapons and tell her brother.

Project Utopia is fucked.

Still we don't have info about Wild magic but all we know that it costs a part of the user's soul/vitality (Exp? So Gagaran and Tia are training to gain their lost exp?) so it's kinda risky to use and only dragon lords and their descendants are efficient at it

Will based Nigel be releasing vol 11 translations in the usual place?

Nazarick fags will deny this.

>PDL > CD > KC > Solution=lv 57

Retard Renner still can't figure out crop rotation.

Clem needs another hug.

Project Utopia is proceeding as planned.

Even if momon did get exposed what what would that matter? No one can do anything to stop ainz anyway at this point.

PDL is lvl 60. Stay butthurt, humie.

Pretty sure it can use other peoples souls as well.

>It's stated by ST that a WCI won't work of PDL because he has Wild Magic.
>supposedly
Learn to read.

They realize he's a lying sack of shit and everyone uses it as a reason to revolt.

Ainz can no longer subjugate the world thoruhg peace and hugs and i forced to play the role of a villain and this dissapointing his past Guild Mates.

Ainz falls into deep depression and kills himself and the guild waepon.

NW wins.

Clementine is a ticking time bomb waiting to happen. The best laid plans of Skeletons and Men

Illustrations are out here:

imgur.com/a/CfX00

twitter.com/pKjd/status/781347059693555712
E G A O D E

Who cares? Solution is one of Nazarick's weakest NPCs. Being stronger than Solution isn't an amazing sign of strength. PDL, CD, and KC are still all trash tier.

Thanks user

“The power of the gods, Downfall of Castle and Country, will probably not work on that fellow who can use wild magic. . ."

The speaker here used "who can use wild magic" as a description to identify "that fellow" and it is not stated here that "that fellow" is immune to the supreme treasure because of its "capability to use wild magic".

too bad i can't read raws I can understand where you are coming from

>disappointing his past Guild Mates

Humie, Project Utopia has nothing to do with Ainz's guild mates. Why do you keep perpetuating this strange head canon of yours? In fact, Ulbert would be proud of Ainz for becoming a villain.

I really liked the idea of EXP points = Life force/ Vitality it really makes sense

Can someone post chinese translation of prologue?

it is not recommended sorry

>Solution level 57
>one of the weakest
KEK.

The way res works in the NW supports this.

Yes, humie. Lvl 57 is nothing to Nazarick. Solution is one of Nazarick's weakest combatants.

Newfag here, what's a humie?

>pathetic humiefag can't handle the fact that one of Nazarick's weakest NPCs is stronger than 99% of the NW

Nazarick has dozens of lvl 60+ NPCs, humie.

Why ? An interesting shit happens in prologue or something ?

>dozens
>fielded an army of 500 country level destroyers
yeah ok hume
sharks chomping at the bit

umm hello? Did you miss the part about Wild Magic having no limit on how strong it can get and surpassing the effects of WCI?

Or how about the time a shitty sword from Gazef let him attack like a level 60 and thus surpassing Ainz's passives?

Levels don't mean shit in NW when everyone is running around with WCI and divine gear stolen from other guilds that appeared 200 years ago.

I can't wait for the power of Runes to be revealed this volume and for Ainz to start shitting himself when he realizes all his powers are useless against them.

>PDL has Wild Magic which is stronger than WCIs
Source: your ass ?

Pet name for the NW defense force in these threads

A humie or humiefag, is someone who tries to bait anons in Overlord threads by making ridiculous claims about how characters/items/magic in the NW are superior to those in Nazarick, even when this is obviously not true. This is a humiefag Humie = dirty Human lover

Time to watch the dub and see how bad it is.

Source is Volume 10

Nazarick is just going to fall apart soon, what with Albedo already planning rebellion with Rubedo.

Renner is going to outsmart her by marrying Ainz and then Albedo goes ballistic.

Go read

Oh so they're retarded. Got it.

Humiefags also have no reading comprehension.

Probably means the possibility exists for PDL to destroy your precious Nazarick.

He's going to cast a high level Wild Magic spell and [Wish] Nazarick away.

Also since Wild Magic has no limit and it was the original magic before Ygg tiers got introduced, it also means that unlike all of Nazarick, NW has no limit to their level cap.

not really. In fact it doesn't have any impact except they never figure out the momon lie.
Now Alfredo and that scene with the 'strongest team' is the strongest foreshadowing in the series beyond that 'third condition' for Enri's army summon.
Thats for Ygg spells though, Wild Magic stated in the dragon queen intermission requires lots of sacrifices.

>Probably means the possibility exists
No.

>and [Wish] Nazarick away
No.

> Wild Magic has no limit
No. WCI > Tiered Magic > Wild Magic

>NW has no limit to their level cap
No.

> The total number gathered easily surpassed 200. This was the second time the throne room was filled with this many servants since the transfer.
>However, different from before, the servants gathered this time were among the strongest within Nazarick, with the average level being over eighty.

Solution isn't even in the top 99.5% of relevant NPCs

8 Kings slay a bunch of your precious Dragon Lords, whose probably stronger or on pair with PDL.
And here you spouting bullshit like PDL can destroys Nazarick ? Yeah, right.

>wild magic gets stronger with more souls
>PDL has been sitting around for a long time gathering souls (because what else is he going to do)
>PDL casts super powerful Wild Magic Spell that destroys a county

Don't forget even Lakyus has a sword than was stated twice to be able to destroy countries.

Nazarick fags even shitting on their own forces. pathetic.

>ainz worried over shalltear's low lv summons before she used them as hp fodder, strength n numbers
>a swarm of low lv POP monster can overwhelm a team of lv 100

I can just see Brain getting the guild weapon out of PDL's back and finally being able to fight chair on par but since she's still lvl 100 she wins by sheer power and turns brain into a vampire out of respect.
Then Ainz gets the guild weapon and goes 'wtf' for like an entire volume just trying to figure out how a random humie had a guild weapon.

>8 Kings
>8 autistic faggot players
>Nazarick only has 1 autistic faggot player

You're getting really desperate now, humie.

>Don't forget even Lakyus has a sword than was stated twice to be able to destroy countries.

Why do I even bother with you at this point ?

This is why you should never reply to the humiefag.

>Don't forget even Lakyus has a sword than was stated twice to be able to destroy countries.

Keke this is what chuuniHumieFags belive

Nazarick > 8GK > 6GG > Demon Gods > NW

Stay butthurt, humie.

"to be precise, the danger lay
with one of the councilors of the Republic, the Platinum Dragon Lord, child of the Dragon
Emperor. If they did battle with him, the mightiest of the Dragon Lords, there was the risk of their country being reduced to scorched earth"

PDL is the strongest of the Dragon Lords, he is at least level 70. And he is able to destroy a country.

Ainz is only able to destroy one city at best.

Wild Magic > WCI

>"heh"

MFW A Death Knight is said to be able to destroy a small country and this humie thinks it makes PDL special

>Ainz is only able to destroy one city at best.
The fuck are you talking about? Ainz could destroy the whole continent with his undead summons alone.

>DK-kun beats PDL when he's only level 30 after learning several MAs from the lizards
FUND IT MARUYAMA

>>>
> Anonymous 09/30/16(Fri)01:29:14 No.147885655 â–¶
>File: entoma_75_closeup.jpg (243 KB, 1200x774)
>
>>Don't forget even Lakyus has a sword than was stated twice to be able to destroy countries.
>Keke this is what chuuniHumieFags belive
>>>
> Anonymous 09/30/16(Fri)01:29:15 No.147885657 â–¶
>
>Nazarick > 8GK > 6GG > Demon Gods > NW
>Stay butthurt, humie.
>>>
> Anonymous 09/30/16(Fri)01:29:56 No.147885672 â–¶
>"to be precise, the danger lay
>with one of the councilors of the Republic, the Platinum Dragon Lord, child of the Dragon
>Emperor. If they did battle with him, the mightiest of the Dragon Lords, there was the risk of their country being reduced to scorched earth"
>PDL is the strongest of the Dragon Lords, he is at least level 70. And he is able to destroy a country.
>Wild Magic > WCI

nigga if he walks around with despair aura 5, he will clear the theocracy as quick as you like

this is before he starts summoning shit

Nice quoting, user.

The difference is PDL can do this with one attack, Ainz has to waste a bunch of time.

Ainz could destroy the entire NW if he wanted to. Don't be retarded, humie.

I hope you know you're replying to a humiefag. He's just baiting you.

nice headcanon, humie, where is it stated that he can do it with one attack? also, pretty sure Ainz could use a stronger super tier attack magic to clean up a kingdom if he wanted, stay butthurt

Source: your ass,

It's the other way around, humie. Also, PDL is garbage tier.

Incredible quoting there user.

IS THE OVA OUT YET?

Ainz can effortlessly destroy four cities a day with either The Creation or Ia Shub Niggurath.
To say nothing of turning on all five Despair Auras and Flying around really fast.

Do we really want a Overlord where Ainz just walks around naked punching people to death because he's bored?

I can read nip (badly), I'll post highlights as I make my way through it.

Ainz is terrified of a bunch of level 30 BS members and has spent the last 10 volumes doing jack shit because of them. PDL is going to use Renner to infiltrate Nazarick and cause a Rebellion with Albedo, then swoop in at the last momnet with Wild Magic to destroy the Staff of AOG

I would like to read at least one chapter

>DK destroys low tier human countries
>now suddenly able to beat dragons

Stop with your headcanon Nazarick fag.

1/10 fanfic, humie. Try harder

>Ainz can win he's the greatest
>spends 10 volumes taking over one city
his incompetence knows no bounds

Please post the do not reply to humiefag image

nice try, sadly i'm not retarded as you or Narbe, and never said that DK would be able to kill PDL, just that he's also said to be able to destroy countries and you made it seem as if that would be something super special. reminder that DK is garbage as well and a very low summon of Ainz. Stay butthurt, humiefag

>its a "renner wins because she's smart and evil like everyone else in a nazarekt" fanfic

Glad you like it user

>a swarm of low lv POP monster can overwhelm a team of lv 100
Have you never played an MMO?

Do not reply to humiefags.

>Bug off
>Touch me armour
>Nail Clippers
>Go-Gin unbeatable
>Renner painting

lol

Renner wil outsmart everyone

Momon will be exposed as Ainz for his actions in the Arena

Nifrea can use his talent to wear Touch-Me armor with Runes that boost weapon levels by 60 to destroy Ainz and use the Guild Weapon against him

Go Gin can defeat most of the Pleiades thanks to regen

Bugspray can insta-kill Entoma and Cocytus

30 level 100 golems with divine items are waiting to be activated by PDL with Wild Magic that surpasses WCI.

>Have you never played an MMO?
I have and eventually you just get so strong that low level enemies will miss 100% of their attacks against you (in games where accuracy is not a factor, damage reduced to 1 or even 0) and/or you can blow up literally infinite amounts of them with single AoE casts.

You forget
>Climb is actually TouchMe who lost his memories

Retard Renner can't outsmart crop rotation

Momon will not be exposed.

Nfirea is too busy getting pegged by General Enri.

Go Gin can't even defeat Entoma.

Bugspray is useless.

There are no golems.

Exactly the point that I was implying.

user, that was meant to be a joke.

General Enri will destroy Nazarick and bring peace to the lands

General Enri is too busy getting gang raped by her gobbos.

They are powerleveling

Testing one two three testing

>Ainz-Loli

HNNNG.

Pic related is now relevant again it seems

Ainz is a guy so he is shota not loli? Girls dress like boyz in Naiz remember?

Ninya is a man.

Ninya is a man

and that's why I don't watch anime movies, they are always the same shit.

arcane magic user is "magical-type magic user" with Yen Press.

Ninya is a reverse trap, Ainz may only have noticed her gender after checking her corpse and/or reading her diary.

If you say so.

Why is Yen Press so retarded?

I did a bit more work on it, to include the latest and greatest memes.

I think I counted to 30 correctly

Why ignore the truth though?

>magical-type magic user
>implying there are non-magical magic types
I don't have an image derpy enough for this

What's the point of the movie anyway? Are they trying to keep interest up while they decide what to do for season 2?
Also do we have a time frame for it or it's just "there will be a movie eventually"?

You should have put goblins instead of those doll soldiers, add a deathwing/pdl pic too with lvl 120 written.

>farm behind framed window
Good job user. I liked it.

Even WoW books got this shit right.

That's gonna go REAL well when they start having those paragraphs explaining the difference between arcane magic user, nature magic user, holy magic user, etc etc.

I mean how many times is this kinda thing brought up? I know for Fluder, probably during Volume 6 with the Bug battle, uh what else?

That's as big a fuck up as letting Shalltear use her lance in the anime against the BS, except the anime most likely won't ever cover enough material to show you how they fucked up.

Is Yen Press planning to only scan like 3 volumes? Oh wait they might cover magic user differences in Volume 3.

Nice crop rotation, user.

Which Supreme Beings would most likely get a profile in the next volume? Now that we got Ulbert and Yamaiko, I hope we'll get Ankoro Mochi Mochi and Blue Planet. Flatfoot, Lucifer and Amanomahitotsu might be interesting too.

WoW books don't need translations user. And they fuck up plenty of lore, they just don't care cause whatever is the newest overwrites the older stuff regardless of the medium. If a book comes out after an expansion and it conflicts, the book is canon and the expansion isn't, and vice versa.

I mean can you guys imagine whoever Blizzard hired to translate their shit to other languages? Yen Press sucks dick for sure, but I can't imagine Blizzard shelling out significantly more shekels to get real translators.

Why is Demiurge's goat daddy so hot?

I want to be his cum dump.

Because he is a murderer?

furries are the worst

When are those Ulbert x Touch Me doujins coming out?

Never. He killed him.

Could it be that Ainz's luck originates from 3rd volume, where he buffed himself with "greater luck"? Simply because this magic, just like wish upon the star, could work different in NW.

>implying Ulbert could kill anyone
>implying he isn't just some edgy fedora-tipping manchild crying in his dead mom's basement because life isn't fair

>implying that matters

Ulbert can still fuck his corpse, user. Use your imagination.

No he just has kaiku plot luck as always. The greater luck thing is for critical hits, to get more of
his own and so she gets less.

Im not sure how dodges/parry etc plays into new world.

He is always lucky

> It did not go well for either of them...
Shit

>implying Ulbert and Touch Me aren't deeply in love with each other
>implying that Ulbert didn't go confront Touch Me on the last day to propose to him
>implying that they aren't fucking right now

Come on, user. Let's be realistic.

>Flayed alive, healed and flayed again

Thats fucking horrific. That video of that flayed man still alive made me realise just how hellish the happy farm is.

Is GATE any good or what?
I need to start preparing for Vol.12 waiting.

Luck was an actual stat in YGG most like how user said, it was for crits. However in the NW it might be affecting all his encounters and giving him nat20 rolls all the time.

They are dead user. See

Forgot to add.

>implying that Ulbert didn't go confront Touch Me on the last day to propose to him
Would be a happy thing. It is suggested otherwise.

>Ulbert is dead
Nazarick is finished, a level 100 was killed by a level 1 human.

>implying that "It did not go well for either of them" means they're both dead

Obviously, Touch Me had to turn down Ulbert's proposal because he's still married, even though he wants the goat cock. Ulbert is heartbroken and runs off like a girl in a shoujo manga with tears running down his face. Touch Me regrets what he's done and gets divorced the next day so he can be with his one true love.

Then Touch Me discovers that Ulbert had a meet with Truck-kun when he ran like a girl after being turned down.

Is there anyone who can possibly beat Enri?

Nemu

Enfrea's cock.

It requires a lot of souls, so to them souls = exp.

If someone had enough EXP they could cast wild magic without sacrificing other people, though it'd drain their level, like what Ainz can do.

I love humiefags, they make these threads worth reading.

>one of Enri's red caps is stronger than beastman King and slightly weaker than Dragon Lord
Nobody in NW.

Reminder that 100% of NW would be required to only hold Ainz in Nazarick.

This includes PDL, beastmen and all the other continents nobody knows about.

>They can even manage that

Gathering all of the NWs most powerful beings in one plays just means they die in one go.

>They are dead user. See
"It did not go well for them" could mean just about anything. It could range from "they met up and it was really rainy and it was a shitty day for both" to murder-death-kill.

I highly doubt it was death - TouchMe would generally have the upper hand in a fight, and is also one of the only "lawful good" characters of Nazarick, so he wouldn't have killed Ulbert.

Additionally, keep in mind that this is Japan. He can't just go to the local gun store and pick something up. Even getting his hands on a dagger or sword would be difficult given that it's Japan.

I'm not saying that death is an impossible result of their meeting, but it's the most unlikely result of any possible outcomes.

If Ainz met his old guild, would he be happy, or would he vent out how lonely they made him and that he's royally pissed?

Even still. Ainz-Loli is HNNG

What a very healthy thread we have here

Nice 8s

Why would Ainz be mad at them? It's not their fault Ainz got sent to the NW alone.

user, you really need to curse it, don;t you?

i mean will "Momon the Hero" fight AOG?

Those 8s
>Not going with the worst scenario every time.
You disappoint me.

Ulbert had a shit build anyways, Ainz could defeat him in pvp

more spells = more versatility = more ways to counter your opponents

This
is obviously what happened user.

nice sexts

touch me is a hothead like joe pesci, ulbert stabbed him and touch me punched his skull in

the rest of ainz ooal gown went to the funeral, the noticable exception being their beloved, missing guildmaster.

the last 37 resolved to meet once again in yggdrasil 2 in their three fallen friends' honor

Why deny Ulbert x Touch Me when it's already canon?

i'm just having fun, i know they're fucking in hell, because they're dead

i miss bug spray

I'm lowkey finna bust a nut.

>Additionally, keep in mind that this is Japan. He can't just go to the local gun store and pick something up. Even getting his hands on a dagger or sword would be difficult given that it's Japan.

user the rest of your post is fine and all but I don't think we should assume what Japan might be like given the drastic change.

>Gathering all of the NWs most powerful beings in one plays just means they die in one go.
It means that NW > Nazarick once they work together

Why would he "confront" someone though? This piece of info seems so out of place

Also
>real world
>implying NW is not real

NW is still in the citrual world, it just seems very real.

Why does it seem like every user here has forgotten the Golden Rule of yaoi? If any two male characters interact with each other in any way, then they are obviously deeply in love with each other, especially if they're enemies.

Ulbert x Touch Me is canon. Don't even try to deny it.

Ulbert and Touch-me were basically rivals and Ulbert in particular had a pretty large grudge agaibst him since Touch-me fucked up and made one of the original Nine quit the game.

virtual*

and there's children also

And that doesn't include any players and godkins in the NW side.

how can a goat and an insect kamen rider fuck?

Why are you samefagging?

>the rest of ainz ooal gown went to the funeral
Nice headcanon but the text mentioned that Ulbert confronted Touch Me on the very last day, so no time to throw a funeral. Maybe they went to visit them in the hospital?

I'm pretty sure someone would have messaged Ainz either inside or outside the game, though. Or maybe everyone just assumed someone else had already contacted him, he's the guildmaster after all.

They've got dicks and they've got holes, user. It's pretty simple.

Is this your theory or there's a source? As far as I remember the only thing we know about this subject is that after the time the servers were supposed to shut down Ainz woke up in NW

See this is why Nazarickfags are such children, they just want the story to be a power fantasy trip with no conflict.

NW is going to work together to defeat the big evil, it's just a normal story told from a different perspective to make you really think.

Do they?

Why did you samefag?

Did chinks start translating already?

I didn't but you are free to think so

maybe just like in Instellar, Suzuki's now in a holographic world?

im not good with my physics but i kinda remember that's the gist of it

what kind of insect is touch me anyway?

>NW is going to work together to defeat the big evil
Too bad current NWers can't even defeat POP monsters.

The untranslated part in Yamaiko's bio is something like this:

Everyone said she was brave(?), but it's just that she often went "I have no info about the opponent so let's just try to fight it (if it's strong I will run away)"

Of course, user. Use your imagination. Or would you like to see some pics?

Grasshopper according to the wiki.

Yeah but what if Blue Earth said that he intentionally sent Ainz there alone?

Whatever Kamen Rider is.

Things have been evening out as the series goes on, by the end of it a bunch of level 70s will band together to defeat overwhelming odds with Climb as the typical shonen protag.

>a bunch of level 70s
That's still not enough to get past Chair.

guys its been months
when will i get some my fix?

Chair was defeated by a group of level 40s (BS) she's hardly a challenge to NW

Lvl 70 is trash tier for Nazarick, humie.

Retard alert

But she wasn't defeated at all. She slaughtered them, then they cheated. NW cannot best her in combat, and they can't use their WCI on her if they attack Nazarick because for all they know, Nazarick has forty Chairs.

read volume 3 please

42 actually.

>I have no info
More like "I don't remember".

Please understand that you're replying to a humiefag, user. He's baiting you.

When shalltear enters blood frenzy she removes her gear. How is this supposed to make her stronger again?

>then they cheated
All i hear are children crying

Wahhh Nazarick didn't lose the otherside cheated

BS > Chair

I don't get it, why do these trolls bring up all these stupid theories for shit posting but not use the stick? Nothing can beat the stick. You can practically rename it The Cock cause that's just how good it is.

BULLY THE HUMIEFAG.

>using trump card and running away counts as winning in NW
ok

>let's just try to fight it

Yurifags listen. This is a foreshadow that Yuri is going to die. Fighting something stronger.

Go be human somewhere else.

It's a berserker curse.

I think its just shitposting. I'm pretty sure most of the humiefags don't actually believe it, but these threads would be pretty dead without them.

She gets a stat boost.

Who said it's supposed to make her stronger?

It's almost as if Gear > Levels

Its a trade off.

She gets a slight boost to her physical stats at the cost of items and rational thought.

So while she is stronger (in the physical sense), as a 1v1 foe she's less dangerous. Ainz would probably crush her if he fought her in frenzy mode, because she would be easier to manipulate.

But even with gear they didn't win.
They tried to brainwash her, failed and then escaped.
You could say it was a draw, because the BS failed to defeat or control Shalltear and she failed to slaughter them all.

If they could defeat Chair they would do this when she was MC'ed. But they've realized they can't so they ran away.

Levels > Gear, humiefag.

>make Ainz risk his life and almost killed all of Nazarick
>this is somehow a failure
keep denying it but BS almost ended the series at Volume 3

Well, let's see, what are the stuff that makes vampires scary?

Their regen and ability to regen even faster if there is fresh blood.

You will probably fighting a Shalltear without gear boosts but in turn have insane speed and regen.

Except that wasn't their purpose at all.

The forgotten beast Ainz-sama has come! A great fleshless heteromorph. It has a gaunt appearance and its bony skull is smooth and ivory. Beware its deadly followers. Sasuga Ainz-sama!

And their only way to do anything to Nazarick is useless now.

Exactly, by complete accident Black Scripture would have killed Nazarick.

Wow, dwarf sure are small.

Divine gear > racial weapons/bonuses anzu-tan said it himself.

Ok, remind me why humiefags say Go Gin can kill Yuri and the rest of the Pleiades 1v1?

If it wasn't their goal then they didn't win shit. They just got lucky.
Also, defeat Nazarick my ass. The only reason Shalltear was threat was because Ainz went full autism and choose to face her 1v1.
If the Guardians ganged up on her like they were planning to then there wouldn't even be any conflict.

Gear confirmed greater than levels

They just have to find someone else to use the item, someone like Nifrea after they take Enri hostage

>le BS has full divine sets meme

>PULL THE LEVER
>Oh this is nicely warm, it's just like the 7th floor

Dwarves never stood a chance.

I like Wolfram's more, even if it never recognizes weeb shit.

The BS nearly got slaughtered in Volume 3, humie. Nazarick wasn't what nearly got destroyed.

And who will they use it against? DK?

Because Go Gin has regen, which humies think makes him immortal.

>mfw humiefag posts

Hell, if they had just ignored her completely and nuked the theocracy until they killed the granny or grabbed the WCI there would have been no need to fight her at all.

I was talking about chacha's gear but i guess she only has the spruit lance.

Anyone they can just mindcontrol all of Nazarick

Renner will cause the Albedo Rebellion

Rubedo will then slaughter half of Nazarick, only the WCI guys can fight her

While WCI guys are busy PDL with Wild Magic shows up with nifrea and mind controls everyone else

Nazarick is finished

Yuri has no way to kill Go Gin

Yuri would also die to Gazef who has the attack power of a level 60 and can use MA

>Take Enri hostage.

Can some user please help make a Enri pic saying.
>Good Luck, I am behind 5000 Goblins
>Lupu beside Enri.

Everytime.

>5000 Goblins
PDL can destroy a country with wild magic, they are just free fuel for more Wild Magic spells.

Wild Magic can also surpass WCI power as stated in Volume 10 intermission

The same trick won't work twice. Ainz & Guardians have WCIs.

Renner still can't figure out crop rotation.

Rubedo will call Ainz onii-chan.

The NW is finished.

You have no evidence for any of that where as I ave provided plenty of quotes supporting my points. Get outplayed Nazarick

>Yuri has no way to kill Go Gin

Yuri one-shots Go Gin.

>Gazef who has the attack power of a level 60

No.

>can use MA

Martial Arts are a joke.

yuri literally has level 1 cook so she can fry pulverized troll. no one lets her cook because she can only make troll burgers. this is canon.

You can't kill a troll with melee attacks, Yuri will never win and eventually will get killed by Go Gin

We see lesser trolls recover from getting their heads blown off.

>hurr durr nazarick wins because I said so

This is why nazarick fags are a joke.

yuri would split him in two, the fuck you talking about

Literally everyone with matches and a bottle of oil can deafeat troll.

Yuri couldn't beat a spellcaster in melee 2v1

Yuri couldn't split my dick kid

>regen

No.3 here, so far we have no idea what Yuri can actually do. Because negative energy affect regen? Any /tg/ can help?

>Grazf

He would use MA and go for Yuri's head. Then the fun starts from there.

Yuri uses flaming fists to fry up Go Gin and serve him for dinner.

are you serious? lupu turned a troll into hamburger in one hit and she has 46 phys attack, yuri has 57.

level 1 cook hard counters trolls.

A weaker troll without MA and high level gear

Gear > Levels

Gazef, EE, and Go Gin can all beat Yuri

Fire and acid don't kill trolls, cauterazing just stops the wounds from regenerating

>still talking about Gazef
let the poor man rest in peace

You keep shitposting about Gear > Levels, but Nazarick also has gear. Gear + Levels >>>>>>>>> Gear

she doesn't have this ability nice headcanon

Gazef uses six-light attack to dead 6 x level 60 dmg to her at once, Yuri has no way to deal with MA

>Gear > Levels
Even Adamantium Teams have worse gear than Pleiades.

Yuri > EE >>> Go Gin > Gazef

Stay butthurt, humie.

>level 60 dmg

Nice head canon, humie.

Not on their maids they don't

and yet Entoma still lost to half a Admantium team

Haven't checked Overlord threads since Vol 9 translations.

Did they always have this many autists arguing about NWers fighting Nazarick? I thought other than maybe PDL everyone else was at most Pleiades tier

>Not on their maids they don't
Good thing Nazarick is more than just the Pleiades, then.

>6x lv60 dmg

Then what? Kills Yuri? You forgetting what Yuri is.

>Not on their maids they don't

Read the LN, humie.

Read the LN, humie.

maybe you should read and you'll be able to see that NW has plenty of ways to destroy Nazarick retards without relying on 'muh level 100'

Hopefully the chinkfags will get their hands on raws soon and are as fast at writing their chinese fanfic as on earlier volumes.

>Good thing Nazarick is more than just the Pleiades, then.
good thing you can't see I am arguing Go Gin would destroy Yuri

PDL and Renner can handle the rest of Nazarick with their wit

>plenty of ways to destroy Nazarick
Like?

They're called humiefags. They argue that everyone in the NW can beat Nazarick. They infect every Overlord thread.

>147891079
Cred Forums is just being Cred Forumsutistic as usual

Prologue's already up, according to anons earlier.

>Vol 9

user you are out of the loop. Vege seller Philip have plans againstvNazarick.

Wild Magic confimed greater than WCI in volume 10

PDL will use wild magic which has no limit to [Wish] Nazarick away, this is just one of several different ways he can destroy Nazarick

You're still retarded.
In the same post you reply to one guy that Pleiades don't have good gear and to another guy that even though Pleiades have better gear than BR Entoma still lost.

>They
it's literally one guy

Yuri can cook Go Gin for dinner, humie.

>I am arguing Go Gin would destroy Yuri
Oh, really? I thought you were the same guy arguing that BS can take on Nazarick.
I think Yuri's INT is high enough to come up with a way to beat him.

nice

>PDL will use wild magic which has no limit to [Wish]
>PDL will use wild magic to cast tiered magic spell

BS can and almost did defeat Nazrick in Vol 3. All of Volume 3 events were the result of BS's actions.

As expected of country-grown Phillips

>!!KKdDKA1vLEr
Begone, foul tipfag.

He is the same guy. It's one retarded humiefag trying to bait everyone with his NW > Nazarick bullshit.

Arguing with you guys is like going in a circle goddamn, when will you realize NW will defeat Nazarick

What? They clearly panicked and happened to not die. Maybe you'd have an argument if they weren't colossal failures.

>almost did defeat Nazrick in Vol 3
Nice headcanon.

BULLY THE HUMIEFAG.

Because tier magic is superior

When Hiliary Clinton becomes US president.

Kind of shame that Ainz didn't bring his new buddy along for the dorf trip

>almost killing Ainz and Shalltear is a failure
delusional Nazarickfag, go back to crying heater for using a WCI

learn to read

Should be soon then

Tier magic has a limit, Wild Magic does not and is stronger than WCI

>almost killing Ainz and Shalltear
But they didn't do either of those. They tried (and failed) to brainwash her after she killed half of them. Ainz then went full autist and took her head-on. How can you attribute any of that to BS?

Aura and Chair would have cramped his style.

>learn to read
You should learn to read with comprehension.
Ainz put his life on the line by removing his autorez ring but he would still be resurrected.

>Ainz is an idiot please forgive him
PDL will not be so merciful

HUMIEFAGS ARE CANCER.

Whats the best Nazarick build for Dominons 4

PDL will get one-shotted by Nabe.

>PDL will not be so merciful
What's he gonna do? Shit on Ainz's lawn?

I stopped frequenting those threads after vol 10 but looks like they're still the same. The N-sama stuff will be in the same place? Also who is go gin again?

tiered magic bullied wild magic out of the world like how sperm from a superior male bullys beta sperm out of the egg

>>almost killing Ainz and Shalltear

What did I miss?
All I remember is Shalltear being mind-controlled with no controller and Ainz wiping the floor with her bar a moment's hesitation at the end

>reading comprehension

Just because they have better gear than blue rose doesn't mean they have good gear.
Entoma's gear can't even fully resist gagaran's attacks, one swing form go-gin will squish any pleiades.

>Also who is go gin again?
Some gobbo that Ainz picked up because he was a bro.

if you're to slow to keep up in a debate then go back to for your hugbox

>Also who is go gin again?
Good guy orc champ.

Go Gin is the Martial Lord; the war troll that fought Ainz in the Empire's arena in Volume 10

Yes the usual place.

>Read vol10. Who is Go Gin?

Wait.a minute you are FBI-kun!

Nie can we even be sure, that wild magic exists? Noone used it in overlord. They are all fooled, and wild magic is just a lie

>Just because they have better gear than blue rose doesn't mean they have good gear.
BR has the best gear in NW outside of BS.

>Entoma's gear can't even fully resist gagaran's attacks, one swing form go-gin will squish any pleiades.
Are you implying MAs are shit if Go-Gin's one swing is stronger than Gagaran's 15 hit MA?

BS made Nazarick fight itself and made Ainz into a scarrdey cat for the next 7 volumes.

Pleiades > NW

Stay butthurt, humiefag.

They have a ring made from Wild Magic and mention multiple times that Dragons can use it.

The BS got rekt and the ST has been shitting itself since Volume 3.

>Are you implying MAs are shit if Go-Gin's one swing is stronger than Gagaran's 15 hit MA?
Base stats do matter. Gazef is much stronger than Gagaran and Go Gin is much stronger than Gazef.

Thanks
What the fuck are talking about? Since you're such a retarded i will say again with simple word; i was not present for a while.
Are all humies buzzword spewing faggots?

Why are you retards even replying to this idiot? He is just baiting and shitting up the thread, just ignore him.

You mean learning everything about Nazarick with a superior intel gathering abilities? Meanwhile Ainz is in the dark on ST.

Thanks
What the fuck are talking about? Since you're such a retarded i will say again with simple word; i was not present for a while.
Are all humies buzzword spewing retarded like this faggot?

And Yuri is stronger than Go Gin.
Checkmate humiefag.

Jutro a ring. Did you read about this ring actually doing something? No, it was just:" this ring will awake your Powers" placebo.
And everyone just "mentions". No proof it works.
Lets wait for the fight with Frost dragon lord

But you hate base stats, humie. They go against your Gear > Levels narrative.

Out of pure boredom during long awaiting of second coming of our merciful saver N-sama.

It would be noteworthy if it were intentional
As it is, Ainz didn't think there'd be WCIs out and about
Now he does

It's going to end up being really disappointing most likely.

>learning everything about Nazarick with a superior intel gathering abilities
>they still think DKs and SEs are the best Ainz can throw at them
Superior indeed.

HUMIEFAGS MUST BE BULLIED.

More than Ainz knows about ST

Go Gin knows martial arts.

Another day, another thread reduced to humie baiting. I swear 90% of those are just bad reading comprehension.

Shitty martial arts.

Martial Arts are a joke.

humiefag here, I want to smell stinky Nazarickfag monster cock and have all my holes filled till they are overflowing with cum.

Very poorly though, he's literally no match for Climb in martial art techniques.

Why are humies retarded? The fear from the great nazarick brain damaged them and now they're having delusions or something?

Yeah:
DL: i am using wild magic, woooah
Ainz destroys mirrrors and kills puppeters
DL: fuck

They are all one or two guys shitposting and stupid anons replying because they are bored.

Ygg Skills > Martial Arts. Nice try, humiefag.

Just look at this That should explain everything.

Their battle will consist on the Dragon Lord thinking Ainz has some technique that can mind control him and Ainz thinking the Dragon Lord has uber powerful Wild Magic.
They will then proceed to pretend they know what the other is talking about in the ultimate showdown of absolute bullshit.

>stupid anons replying
If people don't reply to humiefag we're gonna get more speedreaders who will believe his bullshit.

It's actually one nazarick fag spamming, look at all the brain dead bait comments "humie loses lol", it's pathetic.

Since humies are so retarded can i shitpost hard as they're doing while pretending to be retarded too? If i follow their formula there's no way i would lose an argument while backing nazarick

And FDL will become jest bro of ainz after ainzach and JUST

What are you doing, humiefag?

Also, Ainz will have Demiurge in the sidelines while FDL will have one of those weasel dudes from the chart there too. They will both spend the whole "battle" explaning the hidden meaning behind their bosses's actions and how they are actually out-keikakuing each other.
Ainz and FDL will just nod and say "That's exactly what I was doing, good catch!"

Yes, it's really the only way to beat them.

you can't because I back up my arguments with facts

Yuri one-shots PDL. Checkmate humiefag.

Ainz one-shots NW. Checkmate humiefag.

just started reading vol 9 today
i laughed at op pic harder than i should

you'll enjoy 10 then

Oh no!
Ainz should resurect her than.

Tiered magic is far superior to shitty Wild Magic.

Albedo and Demiurge are smarter than Retard Renner who can't even figure out crop rotation.

Nabe one-shots BS with 8th tier AOE lightning.

PDL is a lvl 70 scrub who'll get raped by Sebas' massive dragon cock.

Yuri deep fries Go Gin.

EE gets eaten alive by Entoma.

Gazef was a loser with a lvl 30 sword.

No one in the NW can beat Nazarick.

Nazarick conquers the world and Project Utopia is a huge success.

As promised here i go.

>Pdl
>Being a threat
LoL
Even An old woman sneaked up into him you dummies really think he stand a chance? A single shadow demon is more than enough to kill him since grangrandma was able to you must be really dumb to think a trained assasin won't be able.
>b-but sneaking is not killing!
An DK can destroy countries and is much weaket than a shadow assasin. Try again sir.
>h-he's level 80!!
No he's not. Pleiades could easily kill them, in group of course since their strength is on their teamwork. Nabe entoma and solution are more than enough

>PDL is a lvl 70 scrub who'll get raped by Sebas' massive dragon cock.
I knew Nazarickfags were just closet furries

>"Cocytus is dumber than Chair!"
>"Cocytus has failed every mission he's been a part of!"
>"Cocytus is a bigger failure than Lupusregina!"
>"Cocytus is more retarded than Nabe! Why even bother keeping him around?"
>"Cocytus was outsmarted by Lizards! How embarrassing!"
>"Cockroaches have contributed more to Ainz Oowl Goon than Cocytus!"
>"Cocytus gets the worst volume. As expected of worst guardian"
>"Cocytus is a pervert! Always naked!"
>"Cocytus is weak, he dies to bug spray!"
>"Cocytus has no gear, PDL oneshots him"
>"Cocytus can't hurt Albedo, Razors Edge Gazef can, NW>Cocytus"
>"Lizards are boring and so is Cocytus!"
>"Cocytus won't be trusted to guard Ainz's heir!"
>"Cocytus is too dumb to train Ainz's heir!"
>"Cocytus is too frigid for Ainz's heir to visit!"
>"Cocytus can't learn MA while Hamsuke can learn MA, Hamsuke > Cocytus"
>"Cocytus is trusted less than literal children who don't know what sex is!"
>"Cocytus will never get the man-on-man training session with Ainz since his pay is always docked from being an idiot!"

STOP BULLYING COCYTUS OKAY

HE'S TRYING HIS BEST

3 to 1 advantage and cocytus still lost to lizards

Nazarick is going to lose in a military engagement

Your technique is perfect. Humiefags will never be able to beat you with that kind of logic.

Nazarick won, humie.

not everyone is perfect
he's cool tho

You forgot about planning to shoot fleeing workers. Incompetent as always

I remember them them talking about Ainz giving him less troops to test him but is that actually what happened or did he just think, eh this my skellys should be enough to kill some lizards.

after Demi bailed him out like an American Bank

>Bringing up homo headcanon
Please don't dirt this place with this kinda of thing. We have a sub here for this so please use it so I'm not forced to report you ok?:)

Nah that was great. He went from underestimating to overestimating like how children do.

Don't get triggered, little boy.

He wanted to test the problems of an undead army against a living one with basically similar powerlevel.

Ainz gave him enough skelies to destroy lizards if Cocytus would do normal commader shit like recon or strategy.
Still Ainz knew from Cocytus flavor text that he won't do any of this.

Ainz gave him shitty troops to force him to learn how to act as a legit commander and tactician instead of just assraping everything with superior troops.

But the plan was to check shooting

Baby steps user, baby steps.

>user the rest of your post is fine and all but I don't think we should assume what Japan might be like given the drastic change.
That's a good point, I forgot that it is set in the future. Still though, Japan is a highly urbanized place, and when people are packed like sardines, weapon ownership is most restricted by the state.

Even in the USA, which is one of the gun capitals of the world, large urbanized cities such as Chicago and New York City pass laws to restrict weapon and firearm ownership as much as possible, limited only by federal law.

You make a valid point that we don't know if the law ends up changing given how far into the future it is, but given the history of Japan, I really don't see that changing.

>Why would he "confront" someone though? This piece of info seems so out of place
>Also
>>real world
>>implying NW is not real
I actually didn't consider that. For people who spend all of their time in-game, it's very possible that they got into a heated argument in the game itself, possibly even wasting their own money or using degradable equipment in the process with no conflict resolution or victory (hence both losing out).

>report

What are you; a faggot? If that's all it takes to trigger you, maybe you should go back to redit.

>You make a valid point that we don't know if the law ends up changing given how far into the future it is, but given the history of Japan, I really don't see that changing.

My point wasn't really about guns, it was about how if the two of them met in the middle of a street, all it'd take is knocking off each other's gas masks and they are both dead within 10 minutes.

Come now, anons. We all know what really happened. Don't try to deny this

How fast CAN he fly?

Wait so which Isekai series is Ulbert in again?

Since it have been proven that pdl is not a threat, who will be more relevant than him ? I'll say dragon loli since her spells are stronger and aiz would never bully a cute loli.

501 replies 88 posters

>image
>samefag.

Mods ban this faggot already, does this have to happen every thread?

Wow I always though humiefags had maybe some points, but after reading up on the last volumes I realize that they are literally full of shit.

Hey! You fuck off with the 30 level 100 golems! That's not your headcanon, leave that alone!

no u

Thanks, it's been a while, I'm gonna start re reading it before translations start

Did you get triggered, humie?

Is that so?

my post about narberal's adamantium-class ass was mine and mine alone

it is the best though

Damn that's some high-level autism.

All of those are you, retard. Nice false flagging.

Season 2?

Compilation movie with perhaps a few minutes of new or improved material

>
>Gear confirmed greater than levels
Absolutely true. It's worth noting that the Black Scripture were able to take control of Shalltear through a world item, and the only way to protect against mind control is WITH a world item.

It is worth noting however, that it isn't as simple as Gear > Levels. Depending on the world item, it generally trumps levels, however other items do not make such a massive difference.

It's better to think of World Items as trump cards, and to consider all other gear an augment of your level. For example in the Lizardmen arc, the treasured weapon of the Lizardmen was Frost Pain, which Zaryusu obtained. When Zaryusu fought Zenberu, Frost Pain was a great asset, however it only turned the tide of the battle because Zaryusu was able to hit Zenberu with it - if it were someone weaker, Zenberu would have been easily able to dodge it, and if Zaryusu didn't have Frost Pain, he wouldn't have been able to win at all.

While there are much stronger weapons than Frost Pain, this example illustrates that most gear gives the wielder an edge but not a victory - characters can and do indeed overcome gear through pure levels alone.

Another example is Ainz overcoming the initial angel summon with pure level alone. While the item was comparatively weak, to the humans it was considered a trump card because none of them would have been able to withstand it.

Oohhh you're pretty good youself huh?
Looks like ill need refine my tecnic.

>he really think it's all the same person
What's next? Gazef can beat lupus? Brain can beat the penguin? Please that headcanon of yours will never become reality. Always keep in mind that the trained lizardman can already destroy the beastman country, with hamsuke and plaiades ST would be piece of cake

Here is your (You) since you want it so bad.

YOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY FUCKING MOUTH!

what the fuck is wrong with this thread?

>Slame Theocracy
>level 50- angel is considered final weapon
>"KC and CD are obviously 70+"

>New LN is literally out right now
>Thread still shit

Digital/HQ scans when though

Is this how Overlord threads have been like since Vol.10 was fully translated? Not like there wasn't shitposting before, but this is some next-level cancer going on.
Almost makes me want that crazy mod back.

Humiefag appeared about a week ago.

This kind of cancer reached new lows in the last 2 weeks, it was mild cancer before that as usual. This is shit is terminal.

No, the shitposting started when humiefag decided to force his headcanons here.

To think Climbfag was merely just a symptom. Or are they the same and humiefag just evolved from Climb?

>Almost makes me want that crazy mod back
The mod did kind of start the shitposting, but at the same time some of the threads he deleted were shit. So pretty much pick your poison, no threads or shit threads.

My headcanon is that the one shitposting was the mod himself.

Does someone has spoilers?

>this thread

n_g_l translated the AOG bios, character sheet levels, and volume 12 teaser in the previous thread.

Yes. I read a little snip about Frost dragon and Ainz meeting .You can guess what happend when 2 jews meet on opossite sides.

Now with confirmed contents of fanfic#11 friendly remider that N-sama aced the fanfic
>yfw Nigel's vol9 epilogue fanfic was legit 90% correct

Didvyou not know? Nigel is Maruyama himself.It is allbpart of his keikaku !

Truly we are all but mere pawns in the Supreme Being's hands

>almost killed all of Nazarick
Nigga Ainz could've just sic'd Perfect Rubedo onto her and called it a day

He could have just used the damn guild weapon it buffs him immensely and propably has an inbuilt nuke or two

Yeah but he never would because it's actually risky. What is the risk of sending out Nazarick's Uchiha Madara?

He could have had Coc+Aura+Mare+Albedo+Demiurge curbstomp Chair

Nigel-kun got nabbed by the fuzz, translations never.

best girl

Daily reminder that Hamsuke has the most coveted position in Nazarick.
Second one is Sebas'.

Nigel lives in all of us. One chinese user will step up and become Nigel himself.

Nice and fluffy maiden

For Supreme Being's sake stop the god damn biting and learn to ignore, if you're bored then waifu post, at bare minimum we at least have eye candy to look at, this right now is pure cancer.

>so says the tripfag

i'd rather bite and learn something then have shitty waifu posting

Except you learn absolutley nothing and make shit throwing monkey parties a patrician event, come on people, we're I hope better than this.

In the future, ignore the fucking shitposters.
If you are bored enough to consider replying to bait then do everyone a favor and fuck off from the thread.
This kind of retarded shitposting only serves to give retarded mods a reason to delete Overlord threads.

This is some next level meta commentary
By warning against shitposting while shitposting you give yourself free reign to shitpost against people calling you out on your shitposting.

You're literally and unironically an entire year late with this sort of warning

I learned plenty though. Minute details that I skimmed over before are now ingrained in my head when people tell humiefag what an idiot he is.