Danganronpa 3

Naegi-kun, it seems that I have survived.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11327277/r
youtube.com/watch?v=vhlWsuGEMeQ
twitter.com/yoraku_enishi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Killing game had no point
>2/3 of the characters had no point

WHY IT HAS TO BE MIKAN, WHY!!!

Komaeda is cute!

Cure wwwwwwwwwwwwww

It also seems that the entirety of Class 78 is useless

Why?

FUCKING RUSHED

WHY IS SHE STILL ALIVE!?

Who else /legithappy/ here?

That moment with Naegi tho

>Kirigiri is headmaster
Perfect end I think

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

So why does he have a robot arm?

Reminder that the Told status is off the roof for anti-kirigirifags and Cure-W doubters

>"If Kirigiri lives, Chiaki will live too."
Eat shit everyone who said this.

Future V3 HopeBot

I love how Killer Killer being relevant is Nagito saying "Yeah Killer Killer gave me this robot arm it was pretty sweet."

Nagito's special is 2.5, that means it's before 3, where Miaya died.

Not only will she show up, but it won't even be just a flashback.

Oh, how beautiful.

How hard do you think he breeded her after they met up again?

post yfw this episode

I'm gonna miss all of you!
Thanks for everything!

Naegi-kun, it seems my panties are wet.

Did they cut half the episode?

It was either an alive Chiaki or an alive DR2 cast. Not both.

DAMAGE CONTROL TEARS ARE DELICIOUS

BUT WHO WAS THE THIRTEENTH BRANCH HEAD?

CURE WEW LADS!!!!!!!!!!!

>hopebot is literally hopeman

CLASS 77 BEST CLASS

BASED HAJIME SAVING EVERYONE

NOW HE CAN FUCK MIKAN

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>Such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>Saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

I am, brother!

This show is trying to tell you something, user.
If you aren't a murderer expect to have a really bad time.

It's still a hack ending and the writing was shit, but let's be honest
I'm at least happy they acknowledged everyone's love for DR1 and DR2 by making everyone survive

BROTHER

>MITAR-AI

A boy falls in love with anime.
Unable to share his love, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the ability to draw anime on his own. Never minding the strange techniques he uses, he immediately starts work, and is overjoyed to find out that his anime can make people cry from hope.
But, the next day, when he recounts the things he wants to do with his anime to a girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he his anime to is not the same girl he thought she was. In fact, she doesn’t believe in hope at all. She is the Super High-School Level Despair, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own mind-influencing abilities, who is blissfully unaware of her intentions.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to create the darkest, most despairful anime in order to equip the world with the weapons they need to conquer hope once and for all. While the two chase their respective goals, DESPAIR ensues as the boy begins to realize what he's doing and questions the NATURE of HOPE.

Waited 4 years for that moment. I'm so glad ;_;

Gekko will return in Nagito's ova!

it was shit

>but kirigiri lived XD

See you Hope Cowboys

WE NEVER FOUND OUT IF THE NAEGI PARENTS WERE ALIVE

I GUESS THAT MEANS MONACA REALLY KILLED THEM AFTER ALL

YET SHE GETS TO LIVE IN SPACE AS A NEET FREE OF ANY PUNISHMENT

C U R E W B O Y S

Poor Chiaki, becoming real just to die again

Well I guess Class 77 single handily saving the day is an apology for that

FINALLY
FINALLY

MY BOY HAJIZURU FINALLY APPEARED

>DR1 cast still dead
>SDR2 cast are all alive

It's like Chiaki is worth the whole cast of DR1

Reminder that you were wrong

>Tengans motives were literally shit.
>Naegi literally beat Junko, saved 77 from despair and reunited them and still got NOTHING
>Mitarai just was a little bitch the whole time
>Kodaka's message was that anime ruins everything

I AGREE ANIME IS FUCKING SHIT

NO ONE COULD HANDLE OUR DETECTIVE KIRIGIRI

>is cute
>does detective things
>examines some walls
>sprains her ankle
>looks at corpses
>tastes corpses for some fucking reason
>thinks of manlets with ahoges
>checks her code and screams internally
>doodles in her detective diary
>stood before the JUZO and didn't give a FUCK
>roasted Candyslut alive with LOGIC and talked down the Juzo without batting a fucking eyelash
>shed her jacket and entered her Final Form
>cucked a weak little animefag by talking up her future boyfriend
>got caught by a blushing manlet and their cheeky friend
>did PERFECT DAMAGE CONTROL by turning her head and coughing
>placed her vulnerable bacon hand on top of her manlet's and still hasn't given a fuck yet
>said incredibly sweet, supportive, and affectionate things to her manlet in front of everyone (again)
>blueballed the manlet and people from another universe simultaneously by not continuing
>fell asleep knowing that her words would spur the Ultimate Hope into action
>gambled on the Cure W and STILL DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK
>was happily chilling in stasis while waiting for the plot to call
>WON the Cure W gamble
>WON the Naegibowl
>got to be a motherfucking Headmaster

SHE WAS THE ONE TO RESCUE THE ULTIMATE HOPE, A MANLET WHO FINALLY CRUSHED DESPAIR

C U R E W
U
R
E
W

PS:Shitposters, baiters, naysayers, and sleeping pills have eaten shit and will forever be laughed at. Also, RIP Juzo. ;_;7

JESUS

I'd sacrifice the rest of the cast for Chiaki to live.

Chiaki and Hajime are the only ones needed for a happy ending.

CHIAKI AND DR1 FAGS BTFO

DAMN FUCKING RIGHT YOU ARE 24/7

>Only Kirinigger comes back
ITS NOT FAIR

APOLOGIZE TO BASED WEEDMAN, HE PREDICTED THIS 6 EPISODES AGO AND SOME OF YOU STILL DIDN'T BELIEVE.
APOLOGIZE NOW!

That was hype but also anticlimactic somehow

I survived too!

No, both is best and that's what it should have been.

if i remember correctly hat hand was supposed to be junko's hand. He rip it off because he found it repulsive it seem.

>DR2 gets a perfectly happy ending while 1 and 3 dont
The fact that the remaining DR1 cast didnt die is good and all but still. The DR3 cast didnt get much development but some characters still deserved a happy ending.

I DON'T NEED DR3. ALL I NEED IS MY PRINCESS.

>Discolor
NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo

DR1 FAGS

LITERALLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

HE GOT CONTROLLED LIKE A BITCH BY JUNKO, AND THEN BY TENGAN BY HIS STUPID DECISION WITH MUNAKATA TO START THE WITCHHUNT IN THE KILLING GAME. GET FUCKED JUZOBOYS

At least Hajime can create his harem now. Fill that void in his heart.

V3 DETECTIVE IS NAEGI X KYOKO'S SON

HE DIES

BEST GIRLS SHOW UP AGAIN EVEN IF THEY DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Seiko >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit > Ruruka

Maybe you should take them off before you fuck him.

Happy she's still alive but let's be honest, it was a shit final episode. Pure fanservice.

>WE NEVER FOUND OUT IF THE NAEGI PARENTS WERE ALIVE

They're dead.

>Make her real just to kill her
Picking up this anime was a mistake, I should've finished the series with DR2.

KODAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

strawpoll.me/11327277/r

OUR DETECTIVE

I have to admit, even I thought she was smoking hot in that scene

WEEDMAN IS 30% ALWAYS RIGHT

Fuck off, Weedman. I was promised a happy ending and all I got was jack squat.

Pretty much

I would like to thank Seiko and her fans for this victory.

this was weedman's prediction user
he said there would be a happy ending, but he didnt specify who would get it

>DR1 fags BTFO

Literary how? Kyoko is alive

The world hates them forever and they have to stay on an island for the rest of their lives. Seems fair to me, also dead waifu

I literally came twice during this episode.

NEVER LOSE HOPE

N E V E R
E
V
E
R

Reminder that Souda won the Soniabowl.

Wow! Her ability is actually useful!

I'm way happier than I should be, considering how awful the episode was.

Still a copout that not one survivor from DR1 didn't die.

Is that why he's my favorite from DRV3?

Have faith, we'll see the cute therapist in 2.5. Believe in me.

>dr2 characters never died
>dr1 survivors did nothing
WHAT WAS THE POINT OF DR3

>end of Hope's Peak Academy

>continues Hope's Peak Academy

but your shitty waifu is dead tho

TFW the extent of Naegi's actions in Kibou Hen is literally just letting Class 77 take care of everything

>Implying she care about you.

That's what it should have been.

>Hajime occasionally switching between both personalities as he talks
that must get awkward

>Chiaki is still dead

Pssh nothing personnel ... kid

I guess there was only enough bullshit medicine for one person.

RIP Bandai, you existed for no reason

Could anyone have defeated Mukuro Ikusaba? I am not talking about untouchable on the battlefield Fenrir Mukuro, I am not talking about Ultimate Soldier Mukuro, hell I am not even talking about Despair Sister Mukuro, nope I am not even talking about Junko(Mukuro Ikusaba), I am not even talking about Super Highschool Level Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro Ikusaba, shit not even talking about Super Highschool Level Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro Ikusaba who has just killed all of the Madarai brothers, damn not even Super Highschool Level Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro Ikusaba singing a song while a mutual killing game is taking place, fuck not even Super Highschool Level Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro called by Junko to wreck shit, hell in a hand basket not even talking about Super Highschool Level Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro Ikusaba able to defeat Ultimate Swordswoman Peko Pekoyama who is using a cold steel sword with only a knife or two, no I am talking about Super Highschool Level Ultimate Despair Soldier Mukuro Ikusaba who has just fallen in love with Makoto Naegi determined to protect him from all the world's dangers while carrying him on her back while feeding off his Super Highschool Level Ultimate Luck and HOPE Mukuro Ikusaba.

The rest of them still dead

DR1fags BTFO

>Kirgiri is alive
>DR1 fags BTFO

If she fucking care about Souda she will care about me.

AI Chiaki was the real Chiaki in the end.

Hajime even remembered her.

What did he actually do

Literally awful.

He didn't deserve this.

YFW hopeman is hopebot

I TOLD YOU OUR BOY RYOUTA HAS THE BEST TALENT EVER

>his talent easily brainwashed the whole 77th
>his talent easily made plebs nuked "muh school full of talent"
>his talent told the plebs to kill themselves and they actually did
>his talent easily destroyed the whole world
>the whole Future Foundation was founded as a result of his talent
>his talent told them to kill themselves and they actually did
>the Ultimate Programmer, the Ultimate Neurologist, and the Ultimate Therapist, among other talented people created the New World Program just to fight against his talent
>they failed anyway and got 10 people killed in the process
>his talent made Munakata AHHHHHHHH
>his talent brainwashed Chisa and started the FF killing game hence resulted two main waifu's death
>his talent easily brainwashed SHSL Hope even Junko couldn't analyze nor defeat
>his talent so good he outlived the mastermind herself
>his talent easily reverse mindhaccs the whole world
>his talent so convenient it progressed the entire plot of the franchise
>GETS AWAY WITH EVERYTHING AND IS GONNA HAVE AN AMAZING LIFE WITH SHSL CLASSMATES

ANIME PROWERSS
N
I
M
E

P
R
O
W
E
R
S
S

Stay really really mega ultra super duper fucking mad you little shitstain! Hahahahahahahhahha

Welp, this sucked. Can't wait for V3, since this anime completely ruined what I liked about both games.

Because of the shitstorm that would cause by their fans. Chiaki got a wildcard because she originally wasn't real anyway.

ha!
I knew nicknaming him Hajizuru was the right call

That means the Prison School is Hope's Peak in the future.

What the fuck did you do, Naegi?

Yeah, I didn't like it either. I'm sure Naegirifans are happy but this was an awful ending. The ending of SDR2 is literally ruined, and they had the gall to reference it again knowing that the girl she was based off of never got a chance to fight for it.

>Chiaki died for this
>students from DR1 died for this
>Future Foundation died for this
>but hey Kirigiri is ok so it's 10/10

ANTI-KIRIGIRIFAGS BTFO

Reminder that Naegi saved Class 77

Post all the pasta, all of it!

We will
go with a BANG!

Kirigiri is Overpowered. Avoids death over and over. Good for her.

So who in the SDR2 class is Ryota impregnating on the island?

The Future and Hope titles should've been switched.

Reminder that Hajizuru became crazy for his waifu.

Hey, Naegi! I see you're the new headmaster, huh? Take good are of your students, son-in-law! Lots of hope and lots of luck from your class' honorary dad, Big Jin!

SEIKO IS THE BEST
E
I
K
O

I
S

T
H
E

B
E
S
T

So who was the 16th participant?

Ibuki, along with Twogami

Being too scared to write something because of entitled fans sounds like hack writing to me.

>NAEGI AND KIRIGIRI ARE LITERALLY MARRIED WITH HIME BEING THE HEADMASTER
HOW BUTTBLASTED ARE YOU SAYAKAFAGS

PLS RESPOND

APOLOGIZE

>Everyone except Chiaki in Class 77 is alive
Be grateful nigga

>In chemistry, antagonism is a phenomenon wherein two or more agents in combination have an overall effect that is less than the sum of their individual effects.

>The word is most commonly used in this context in biochemistry and toxicology: interference in the physiological action of a chemical substance by another having a similar structure.

I am. They didn't have time for a good climax and explaining things so they did the correct thing, say fuck all and just give people fanservice. It doesn't save the anime and I still think that it was unnecessary, but it was a nice ending.

whole point was that naegi saved them and proved mitarai wrong

Naegi hope >>all

DELETE THIS

When did he do that? He just said boring once.

Future arc is Future because Naegi and co are trying to find their own solution to the killing game

Hope is Hope because HAPPY ENDING

But not one of the survivors died in DR3, that's enough for me

>mitarai gets off scot-free

how does he keep getting away with this?

As a Naegirifag I'm happy, but the whole anime has been shit. This final episode was just plain fanservice.

It is.

mitarai joins class 77? what the fuck is this horse shit he never interacted with them at any point of the fucking story only to run away like a retard im legit butthurt by this, also gundam was eating meat when it was suspected he doesnt eat meat cause he pities livestock this is fucking BULLSHIT

I don't even give a shit if it's fanservice or pointless or whatever. I just wanted a happy ending for this shit where the DR2 victims woke up and Naegi got to keep his waifu. Wish fucking granted. No complaints. Mediocre as fuck, but at least no characters we cared about died pointlessly, and why shouldn't the end before a reboot be happy?

Yeah but everyone but chiaker gets to live in DR2. Fucking shit man. Why can't they just bullshit something to make DR1 cast comeback as well.

SO THIS.........................................
IS THE POWER ................................OF HOPE?.................................................... Whoa............

WHY DID THEY GO BACK TO JABBERWOCK

WHAT THE FUCK?? THE MURDER GAME WAS NEVER EVEN BROADCASTED WORLD WIDE HOW WOULD ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE FUCK EVEN HAPPENED AT THE FUTURE FOUNDATION BUILDING? WHY THE FUCK DID THEY EVEN BE THE SCAPEGOAT FOR FF??

So this episode pretty much confirmed that Kodaka is a fucking liar that nobody should trust, right?

>Hajime doesn't get his waifu, but DR2 cast lives
But his waifu did live

She was the only one who deserved to live.

hold me brothers, I'm so let down.

all that fanservice but no magically resurrected juzo.

munakata gets a new coat and it isn't even juzo's.

Good idea, but can anyone beat Izuru Kamukura?
I'm not talking about Reserve Course Hajime Hinata. I'm not talking about Ultimate Hope Izuru Kumukura. I'm not even talking about Remnants of Despair Izuru Kamukura, either. I'm not even talking about Ultimate Future Izuru Kumukura with full control over Hajime Hinata experience (who is a veteran of Improved Hangman's Gambit, Truth Sword Debates, Crime Manga Writing and Mental Surfing), ninety hope shards (which grant him Neural Liberation, Envious Influence, Auto Focus Lightning Flash, Cheat Code, Trance, Delusion, Vocabulary, Charisma and Algorithm) capable of being Ultimate Athlete, Ultimate Serial Killer, Ultimate Breeder, Ultimate Mechanic, Ultimate Imposter, Ultimate Martial Artist, Ultimate Soldier and even Ultimate Analyst, supported by Komaeda Nagisa (in the peak of his luck circle, with fully working Junko Hand and full pack of Dr Hopper), control of both the Novoselic Kingdom and the Kuzuryu clan, with Chiaki AI and Alter Ego simulated by his mind, four Dark Devas of Destruction guarding him, control over Jabberwack Island and The New World Program, entered You've Got That Wrong Mode, shooting Future Bullets on everybody and solved Final Death Room so he can use Octagon just from camera angle. I'm Talking about Ultimate Mastermind Izuru Kumukura, survivor of two killing games, with a perfect understanding of Future, who caused The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History, equipped with Gravel Swimsuit and Meat On The Bone while casting Infinity Unlimited Flame with his Makango, controlling the Despair Disease bugs, able to be interested in boats for full five seconds, wearing the three years old school clothes and protagonist ahoge, with desire to avenge his double dead gamer girl waifu, who can perform everything that normal people couldn't even dream of while being an expert in thousands of fields and billion of abilities and bored from all of that even before he started.

>Naegi just stands there being fucking useless

He didn't really do anything bad... yet.

Hope always wins.

I BELIEVED IN YOU WEEDANON, THANK YOU FOR POSTING IN THESE THREADS!

Shut up faggot look Kirigiri is alive and hot

HOPE FOR EVERYONE

>Hagakure was right all along

Apologize.

He literally dindu nuffin.

Freshmen year Gundham =/= Post-Despair Gundham

Impostor and Mikan knew him, I think that's enough

Now you're pushing it, faggot

>there are people right now who gave up on HOPE
>they are posting in this very thread

>They didn't have time

How can you excuse that when that's their own fucking fault?

Nagito confirmed back to normal. He replaced Junko's arm to robotic arm.

No she didn't, I'd prefer that he stays with Komaeda than that trash.

They could have at least made the spirits of class 78 standing next to the survivors like Chiaki did but no of course not

>nothing changed at all

How did Kirigiri even know of the effects?

She never killed anyone.

its all about
>DR 2 fanservice episode
>fuck you chiakers episode
>kirigiri fags episode
>DR 3 stepping stone episode

couldnt ask for a better ending but its still shit,

Because they were responsible for the deaths of millions. It was the only place they could have hid.

REMINDER IT WAS ALL THANKS TO HOPEMAN BLESSING

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY GO BACK TO JABBERWOCK

>TFW YOU NEVER LOST HOPE
>NOT EVEN FOR A SECOND
>UNTIL THE VERY END OF THE LAST EPISODE

Oh shit, I'm sorry.
sorry for what? Enoshima Junko taught us not to be ashamed of our despair, especially since it's such a good stepping stone to hope and all.
yeah I see that, Junko gave you good brainwash.
it gets even more retarded when I pretend to be minhacked despite being like this since forever.
mmmmm
sometimes, I dive into despair so hard, I can already imagine how bright our hope will shine in the end!
well Chiaki taught me a few things too like eh... if you try things, even hard ones, everything might turn out okay...
will you battle against me Hajime?
I will not lose to a guy like you, Nagito!

BASED WEEDMAN

The rest of the FF knew, retard

Nagito fanboying over Naegi was great

Too bad Chiaki died two times tho

She probably gambled. Remember, "No matter what happens, Naegi"

gee damn I sure do hope i know what her strengths are

>mindhack

BEST BOYS

>class 77, the only thing that mattered in DR3 is alive
>people care more about Kirigiri instead
Is this what cancer is?

Shitty rushed ending but I cant help and be happy that we finally got some actual fanservice. I seriously went into this thinking nobody but Hajime would be shown and I cant help but have a huge smile on my face after seeing all of class 77 waking up.

Is that semen?

PUNISHED NAGITO

A FALLEN HOPE

That's the strat Kohacka used to deceive the audience.

Make the series as shit as possible while killing people's waifu. Then suddenly HAPPY ENDING! Your waifu is back now and stop complaining about the anime.

>oh yeah sorry I couldn't save your dumbass brother

Kodaka, give us more Monaka!

youtube.com/watch?v=vhlWsuGEMeQ

Nope. I was promised everyone living.

You know why

She killed my heart you fag

During the video sent to the FF

ULTIMATE DETECTIVE

Also funny that NOT cutting off her hand was for the best step. She had a better plan after all.

>90% of the people in his vision died

Does that mean nobody liked FF?

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DR1 FAG WHO KEPT CALLING CLASS 77 IRRELEVANT?

Post yfw they made Chiaki real just to kill her.

Hajime didnt even have a dialogue with an imaginary real Chiaki on the boat. He had one with AI Chiaki and Usami.

Real Chiaki was a mistake.

Because they took the blame for the attack so FF don't look like shit and people keep believing in them

And they are still mass murderers.

WHERE IS KANON??

Koizumi, That's why Magician is so tiny.

>You knew why all along
one job

>Have to buy Limited Edition of V3 to see the rest

LITERALLY 100 PERCENT ACCURACY

Dude wtf is wrong with Lerche, two Munakatas?

Does 2.5 happen after this?

This anime just wanted to get them off scot free. It was brainwashing, so they couldn't be really held responsible. Then they get to live happily ever after.

No consequences at all. It just sounds like the writing of someone who's scared of alienating any part of the audience, so they use hack tropes and pray the fans accept it.

Of course it's their fault, and that's one of the reasons the anime is bad, but better to do what they did this episode that try to explain thing and fail.

H O P E
O
P
E

she saw seiko tried to use it on bandai but it was too late because the poison strike first. Based from this she tried to drink the antidote first and the hope that she will still alive.
Mikan found her and then heal her back to normal.

>Naegi luck
More like Ultimate Long-term Investor

what happened with asahina on the V3? is there somethinge about her at least?

>Izuru created AI Chiaki based off of the memories of Class 77
>he gets her killed again anyway
What an awful boyfriend.

I missed the stream. What was he holding and why he was holding that ?

I wasn't surprised that the big finale would be shit. Future and Despair finales should have told Hope finale was going to suck.

Thankfully they could put this cancerous story behind them and move on to V3.

best scene was nagito and naegi speaking to each other

wait were the Cure W an antagonist bottle the same one?

Waifufags were a mistake

bye bye waifu

He predicted the DR3 cast all surviving. So no

Kirigiri better fucking call her first daughter Seiko

>munakata gets a new coat and it isn't even juzo's.
You are right, it's Yu's

SEIKO SHOULD LIVE

I almost lost hope when Chiaki disappeared but held on. Then I saw Naegi look at his hand with the blood. Then finally Mikan on the boat with the bottle made my HOPE grow exponentially.

user, they were intentionally acting as though they were still Remnants of Despair, that video was meant to give FF a scapegoat

What was that exactly?

>We didn't get to see Naegi react to Kyoko not being kill
In fact, that whole post-credit thing was ludicrously rushed.

This will be answered in the new ova in January. Please look forward to it.

>Real Chiaki was a shit character and died for no reason
>AI Chiaki is shown in the end
HAAAACK

So what about the Warrior's of Hope?

THE IMAGE HAS BEEN FINALIZED!

Jin, you're going to be an undead grandpa. How's it feel?

>she was totally ignored in hope arc

If anything, her death caused the despair mindhack to set in.

So actually, she caused all those millions of deaths.

And one of them is completely off-model. QUALITY at its best.

Hope is truly the best.

Almost nobody knew and the ones who did didn't care and wanted them executed anyway.

Enjoy living Kyoko-chan and stay pure till marriage

Honest question: After Naegi finds out Kirigiri's alive, how hard do you think they banged that night? He must have given her the HOPE after that shit.

Gee, user. Where do you think 2.5 goes in the sequence 1 - 2 - 3?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>18 minutes in one episode makes them relevant
>schlocky fanservice
>relevant

youknowwhy

This episode wasn't that good. It just felt like a long apology for DR3 being so shit.

The rest of FF was fucking dead, under Togami's control or they fucking knew what happened here.

How HOPED you was when he appeared?

>Give the Cure W only for the detective whore
I just dont get it

pardoned for all their murder

that's fanservice for you

WHO ELSE EJACULATED AT THIS PART HERE?

Fuck off.

She likes gambling as much as Celes
She gambled with the lives of Naegi and the survivors of DR1 TWICE

Also, please pay respects to true hero

Only bad people died, this was a great ending

Some symbol of hope.

I think Cure W is a different Drug from Antagonist. If it was, it should have had the same label.

Damage control

That detective kid in V3 has to come from somewhere

all 400 of us

It's like the two Chies from the Persona 4 anime.

We got hopeman and friends so it's fine.
Who cares about that whore.

I know, but I just figured Hinata might've switched to pretend he's still the old Izuru to the FF

>IT'S A RED HERRING
>Y-Y-YOU'RE JUST DELUSIONAL!
You can't even begin to comprehend how hard I am actually laughing. For fucking real.

KIRIGIRI LIVED
SHITPOSTERS LOST
SAYAKAFAGS LOST

Today is a good day!

fuck you Gozu was great

I'm here and I'm sorry, they were pretty amazing

>Komaru will never give you a bottle of water after a hard morning of work.
Why even live?

Reporting. You don't animate a bottle just to do nothing with it.

F, based girl.

It should never have existed in the first place.

Which one is the real one?

If anything seeing the DR2 cast getting ruined means the DR1 cast got it easy.

DEEPEST LORE

Can't wait for the OVA about after he woke up

>better to do what they did this episode that try to explain thing and fail

But if they had paced things better they would've had more room to work in a better ending.

They didn't need to waste an entire Despair episode on the fucking Class 76 trio.

Everything about those three was meaningless and unnecessary and we could've had more time for important stuff if they weren't pretending like those guys mattered.

>hajimeme doesn't even remember real chiaki, but the AI

LMAO

Each moment with him made me smile like a fucking retard.

cure w

maizono fags get cukt

Is naegiri canon now?

Wait, so with most of the branch heads dead and Munakata off fighting his own war, doesn't that mean Togami is the undisputed leader of Future Foundation now?

I just wanted to play geimu with Hinata-kun

Guro fetish

>mfw people still didn't believe me that they shown kiri is getting put into the chopper

Even when giving us a happy Naegiri ending they still half-ass it. Was it too much work to have Naegi call her "Kyoko" at the end?

Damange control

desu it was more exciting seeing the entire DR2 cast get off the boat.

Same here user. They almost made me kill myself.

That episode was so rushed and fanservice garbage. I was still hype though

>bad people died
>Seiko
>gozu
>fedora
>bandai
>gekko

That's the bottle that rolled past Kirigiri, that the DR2 survivors came across for whatever reason. Turns out it wasn't Cure W at all, but one of Seiko's other creations.

VERY MAD
E
R
Y

M
A
D

You know why (x2)

He remembers the real one as seen by his flashbacks but he cares more about the AI
I'm laughing.

Seiko didn't give it did she? Kirigiri most likely took it from her corpse. Presumably after seeing Seiko tried giving it to Bandai who unfortunately already died before Seiko got a chance.

Ultimate Detective is very observant and also the one who went around fondling corpses so she would have seen the cure.

>WON the Naegibowl

Did I miss something? No pairings became canon.

literally this

If he's actually their kid I'd be pretty pissed. I want new characters, not offspring of old ones.

he is always right, every prediction he does in the games turns out to be right. 420% Success

>AI Chiaki shows up in the finale
What was the point of Real Chiaki?

>that night
>implying he didn't embrace her on the spot

And she decided not to tell anyone about it?

NOW WHEN IT ENDED
RATE DANGANRONPA 3

It was really rushed but I still loved it
THANKS KOHACKA

You're right I'm mad.
Mad that your ilk will ruin DRV3 threads.

Frankly, I didn't really like this ending at all.

Komaru

I would have been fine with her coming back at the beginning of this episode or the end of the last. But her reappearance was so rushed

Huh do you think the past ROD just killed everyone who was brainwashed?

All of the FF mobilized it's forces to go after their leaders, the foundation would be screwed if the word that Tengan made the killing game got out

Cheap drama, y'know the whole DR3.

Unneeded/10

>that the DR2 survivors came across for whatever reason
It looks like Mikan found Kirigiri and helper her.

You know nothing.

To send the dr2 cast balls deep into despair obviously

Boy golly, I'm stoked! So stoked that my skeleton's catching on fire right now, haha! Just don't let her force them all into being detectives, Naegi-o-kiddo!

>Episode filled to the brim with fanservice
>No Sore wa chigau
>Not a single one

Better than your waifu/10

10/10 for fanservice. 6/10 for Future, 2/10 for Despair.

>Expecting good writing from Kodaka

Haha I warned you faggots.

It was the spirit of the real Chiaki you retard.
She wouldn't say "the AI made to watch you guys" otherwise.

Class 77/10
The rest can fuck off

user, lets not be delusional.

Kirigiri and Naegi are fucking.

And probably Mikan and Hajime.

Reminder that Juzo, Seiko, Gozu, and Bandai are still dead

Might as well not exist/10

Hajime knew real Chiaki for like three days right?

6/10 its okay- IGN

Seconded.

Literally not a single reason, Despair solely existed to create the mindhack plot

Maizonofagsbtfo/10

And didn't think to escort her to the triage, tell Naegi/Togami/Aoi/weedman or anything else to that effect?

Stay strong and proud, brother, as when everything else drowned in cheese and shallowness our boy's arc stayed impactful, beautiful and with plenty of emotional depth.

4/10. It had some nice parts but on the whole, it didn't really work.

Who?

I HOPED like five times in a row.

SO LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENED

>V3 DETECTIVE IS NAEGI X KYOKO'S SON

>This meme

>Bandai
>not Koichi

no, for months. It's impllied they went out and played vidya a lot.

DAMAGE CONTROL STATUS: NOT CONTROLLED

Clearly Juzo is the manager behind you delusional tards, lol

Yessir.

>not "you know wide"
Pitiful, user.

At least Hajizuru can talk with Chiaki's spirit.
Komaru proved that talking to ghosts is canon, so Hajizuru can probably do that too.

>Who are you?
>I'm you, but I know why.

Reminder that this anime is based off of complex motives.

Stay strong, brother! Honestly, I had no hopes of our boy coming back, as I believe that his departure was the greatest and most well executed in the whole franchise.

I won't deny that the lack of Juzo (and/or any Dr3 cast member, really) this episode was not only surprising to me but also disappointing. Oh well, in the end, I have no regrets, for the ride was pretty enjoyable!

May all the shared Juzoart fill the void, brother!

So did he fix his hair within the span of that falcon spar?

???/10 Half the shit they built up was dropped unceremoniously and accomplished literally nothing

APOLOGIZE

She was going to tell Naegi something but then Hopeman happened.

Fuck off.

They are less irrelevant. Still don't matter in the grand scheme of things at all.

Except Komaeda, since Hajimeme isn't even from the same class.

>Usami
No, it's AI Chiaki. Or at least a composite ghost made up of both her and real Chiaki.

>Naegi being useless once again

More on 11

The only relevant conclusion of the games were that DR2 woke up and Naegi became headmaster and Monaca went to space. They could all be revealed in a matter of seconds.

Everything else in this anime including the killing game was fucking dumb shit and unnecessary. Just creating more drama and solving it, in a retarded way.

Hahahahaha!! I look forward to seeing you there cutie pie!

HOPE happened.

Don't worry, Seiko
You did help someone

You can rest in peace now

so how much did junko puke in the theatre watching this episode

NEVER DOUBTED YOU OR YOUR KOUHAI

More like a couple months.

There were a couple of subtle timeskips back before the world went to shit, Hajime and Chiaki were playing games together a lot during those timeskips.

Because she is awesome, faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I'm gonna miss you niggers and these threads.

Official site updated for V3. If I didn't know better, I would be called Dictator the mastermind.

I NEVER DOUBTED YOU

>my waifu Mahiru lives
Fuck yeah

Sorry Chiakifriends, don't know why the Taima stream was bullying you

This
The anime was a mistake

Imagine how heartbroken Asahina was. She couldn't win by default.

Thank you all so much for this, I've never had so much fun in a while, goodbye everyone!

I'll fap to the nurse without feeling bad now. Sorry.

>Munakata's coat
gg Kodaka

She didnt do shit except stab some bitch with a needle.

HFW

I liked her better as a ahegao pig slut.

She came from having so much despair of this shitty anime.

Pretty obvious that Kirigiri was going to survive since we have this guy running around in V3.
>Kyoko's face and talent
>Jin's hair color
>Naegi's eye color
>Manlet height

So everyone gets a happy ending except Munakata?

She managed to save the only one that mattered

Oh, is that so?
I will make sure when the subs are out, I guess.

Lol basically this. Only dumb Kirigirifags like this ending for whatever reason despite how pointless their waifu was.

she became the hope for all of them. The new world program actually needed a long time to create overseer to monitor them. It was made instanly and AI chiaki said that it was because all of them want to see chiaki once more even in the end it created a different being which is AI chiaki.

There's no reason too you were always a good girl.

It was Hopeman tho.

Seiko got the wrong bottle again.
LUCC saved Kiri.

Bye, user.

>EVERYONE IN DR2 IS FINE EXCEPT CHIAKI LOL

That was shit and you should kill yourself you humourless hack

its never the most obvious choice

if I had to guess its probably the blue haired chick

Dictator is the new Togami/Kuzuryu and you know it.

>mitarai got scott off free

DELUSIONS

FUN WITH user/10

I'm pretty sure she was happy

>Monaca went to space
Which is fucking bullshit because she basically got away with everything she did, including killing Komaru and Makoto's parents, Chihiro's dad, and Aoi's brother.

Maki confirmed Mikan Hajimeme daughteru?

Usami belongs to all Chiakis now.

Eat shit, Miaya.

i would rather have a chiakirobot with her AI install. souda could make it happen but didnt.

Enjoyed despair for Junko, enjoyed future for threads and speculation, hope was alright.

Overall 8/10

>married

No pairings became canon. Shipperfags BTFO.

It's okay my friend, glad your waifus are back.
I'll just be crying in the corner.

I hope Ibuki does this to him everyday for the rest of his life

f-f-f-f-fine...

>We still don't know how Tengan recorded the initial Monokuma speech
>We still don't know who threw the grenade
>We still don't know how a single old man moved all these people down to the basement
>We still don't know why Tengan tried forcing the hand of a weak-willed kid instead of just stealing his mindhack while he was asleep

Don't get me wrong, seeing Kirigiri and Koizumi alive is great, but what the actual fuck was this plan?

It was a gamble and she banked on Naegi keeping hope even after she "died." Worked too. Naegi confronted Munakata because of it.

If she told them and it didn't work, that won't be any fun for anyone. Probably would have messed up their emotions even more.

His waifu is dead. Accept it. He is gonna spend the rest of his time banging Sonia, Mikan, Hiyoko. Mikan is getting fucked by the Imposter.

And Hajimeme got a bittersweet ending.

It's fucking shit
>I need to live for Komaru
>doesn't show them together at any point in the anime
>your little sister who you grew up with
>the last confirmed living member of your family

What's the point? Baseless fanservice, manipulating a our emotions along the way

Why? She still killed chiaki

Is this your first work of fiction

Remember, kids.
Kill people before you end up getting killed!

Anything would have been better.

>worst DR2 girl helps save worst DR1 girl
No.

Mitarai didnt do nuffin
SAYAKAFAGS ARE THIS MAD

Kill yourself asap.

Best boys are alive/10

>mitarai got a happy ending

just like those pesky mass murdering corpse raping remnants of despair.

>no king Hajime

he became despair to become a stepping stone for hope

why didnt he just do it the easy way, you ask? because then thered be no series

>scott off free
He is going to be raped by Ibuki until he lose his dick.

You missed a couple spots around dictator's head

Because you were never supposed to exist in real life.

Wait, so is Kirigiri the headmaster? Or is it Naegi?

Hitler is literally our guy. Mastermind is KIBOU

Wow, I can't believe Juzo and Chisa survived and married Munakata, anime of the year right here

No need to apologize.
Once the best girl, always the best girl.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Monaka's intellect > Junko's intellect

OVA of the class survivors hanging out when?

Please wait for the Nagito special anime that will answer all of your questions and more when you pre-order Danganronpa V3!

>assblasted DR1 fan upset that DR2 cast got off scot free

hey at least we can still have the Hopeman OVA about after he woke up right ? Like the whole DR3 is shit but anything about Hopeman is guaranteed to be interesting.

To be fair, he ended up not doing anything. He just mindhacked some soldiers for a while.

>She was right
What a terrible ending.

I'm sure she'll enjoy taking a break from being a detective at least for a little while.

We got what, maybe one in the Future Side?

Juzo and Seiko are alive in our hearts and souls, you faggot. Daily fucking reminder that Weedman is always right.

created to suffer
That's what he gets for having a happy ending after P4

Naegi. She asked him if he's 'ready, headmaster'.

I'm happy for everyone in here, my friend! I might not be able to alter the copypasta anymore, but the ending was ever so sweet.

As for the Kirigiri collagefriend, you know it my friend. I told you to stay strong without a single denial!

And here we are, you've one. Bravo, my friend!

As for the rest, thank you all for the ride, it's been wonderful! God bless you all.

He was literally wrong though.

>The entirety of DR3 was either retarded, anti-fanservice, or boring as hell
>Kodaka proclaims this will be the perfect ending
>Everyone from DR2 are alive
>Kirigiri came back from the dead as anyone would expect for waifu points
>Mitarai shuts down the Mind Hack Anime and gets redeemed as expected
>In terms of the actual climax the episode is a letdown because no Naegi Hinata teamup
>Chisa seeming to take action in the afterlife went nowhere
>Junko's appearance went nowhere
>Only surviving OCs are Animeme and Yu Know Why as expected
>It was a "Look to the future" ending as expected
>Mind Hack did absolutely nothing of value
>13th Branch Head never revealed
In a way, it kind of was the perfect ending to this series.

Stay mad faggot.

>>We still don't know how a single old man moved all these people down to the basement
Did you see all the shit that he did in EP4-5? is not really weird.

No, considering DR1 and SDR2.

I am. That's true HOPE.

DR1 fans are the absolute worst. The only good thing to come out of that shitty game was Hagakure.

VAYA PUTA MIERDA DE FINAL.

>retarded Kirigirifags showing their cancer even more.

Shipperfags like you got BTFO.

Goodbye, my friends.

Do remember to keep hoping for Miaya. Hoping we'll see her in Nagito's special.

>He is gonna spend the rest of his time banging Sonia
Sonia is now Soudas. She said he was cool

SOUDA WINS

t. not souda

Not even One Piece can save people from dying in a flashback

CHISA WHERE

So what the fuck was Chisa and Junko in the cinema?

Stop shitposting

Kirigirifag here. Thank you my friend. You and Weedmanbro were there for us even when everyone else wasn't.

More importantly what happened to the gun?

>Nitpicking

Kill yourself, NEETfag

Why, because I took enjoyment in something that was admittedly mediocre in the end?

V3 is gonna reboot the franchise, so why not have a happy note to end on? The anime's a mess critically, but I just feel good and I can't help how I feel. I can pick apart the stupid shit later.

Mikan doesn't like Imposter Ibuki shows more interest in him.

>That doc on the JUZOUpload
Right in my heart brother, wish you all JUZOBOYS live long, great lives!

The astronaut from NDRV3 will find her and do things to her.

Don't forget about based Fedora you niggers

>ibuki will never throw her arm around you and feed you hormoniku

I didnt need my waifu to save a shit detective to love her.

fucking Kiriniggers

He didn't do anything because he's a beta and they're just friends.

>Shipper
its not shipping if its canon

Where was your when Pepsi won miss Sonya heart?

Stay mad.

Nagito picked it up and implanted it into his robot arm, obviously

It's actually basic plot composition that is being fucked up, it's the opposite of nitpicking

I wonder if Juzo would have liked fat Munakata

Relevant now.

True Kirigiri fans don't just accept hack writing. They just want their self insert Naegi to bang her.

Usami belongs to Chiaki, Miaya.

>>Only surviving OCs are Animeme and Yu Know Why as expected
Basically, you, in hindsight, can guess the end of the anime. Wow, you are amazing.

Also, what the fuck are you talking about with "mindhack did nothing"?

Don't reply, because I doubt you have anything real.

I'll delude myself by thinking Chiaki and Hajizuru are the same just like Jaden and Yubel.

too angry too rate but maan it's shit/10

Yeah. Safe to say that this gutted the remainder of the fragments of my expectations for V3.

PROMISE STATUS : FULFILLED

Oh yeah, that guy was a thing

CURE W/10

We will never know. Because nothing got answered.

I'm just gonna assume it was the afterlife.

Reminder that everything that happened in the entire series is Juzo's fault for being too afraid to come out of the closet. What a pussy.

>SDR2 cast woke up
Did they really need to introduce so many characters and kill all but two of them for that?

OK YOU FUCKING NIGGERS, HOW HARD IS YOUR KIBOUNERS RIGHT NOW?

MINE IS MAXIMUM KOMAEDA

kek stay mad.

never.

Based Boozeman

>not blaming the guy that can brainwash people

>this meme again

me too user especially when he grabbed naegi's hand

Where the hell did that pit go anyways? Did they even bother recovering their bodies?

I will miss you all meme boys.

TRULY WE ARE DANGANRONPA 3: THE END OF HOPE'S PEAK ACADEMY

You forgot that
>Class 77 became Class Batman

>Delusionfags and Sayakafags are unequivocally BTFO
It's a good day for HOPE

>Doesn't kill anyone
>Still gets to join in on the Class 77 despair orgies on Jabberwock

IT'S JUST NOT FAIR

Best gay dad in the world desu.

Now that DR3 is over let's talk about V3. Iruma is best girl

>Naegi and Kirigiri's kid is a fucking pokemon trainer
Can V3 possibly get any better?

SAYAKA LOST NIGGER.

What happened to Asahina?

Your complaints were nitpicking like

>Junko appearance going nowhere

Of course it didn't go nowhere, she is fucking dead

That theater thing was a meta bullshit like Umineko

>Defending a lukewarm finale
The hype died down around the point that the DR2 cast basically solved the plot by themselves and gave Mitarai his redemption. But oh wait Kirigiri is alive so it's an 11/10 episode that redeems DR3 forever, right?

I don't even care, man.

I needed Chiaki for a happy ending and I didn't get her.

Kodaka just didn't want to kill off former survivors.

I can understand him from a business point of view.

No. No pairings became canon. Not sure why these Kirigirifags are so happy.

Sonia was still with Gundham in the boat with Pepsi desperate in getting her attention.

They never even FOUND Ruruka's body. In fact, nobody even acknowledged that she died.

So they still take the blame of what happened in this killing game right

I won't.
This fanbase is garbage, and given how popular trash like Maki from V3 is, it doesn't seem to be getting better any time soon.

He didn't really did anything, The one that created the Despair video was Junko thanks to her sharingan.

L U C K
U
C
K

wait is the antagonist bottle cure W?

You're not alone, user.

Pointless, but I didn't hate it/10

Lerche Twitter

finally got her donuts

Fucking this.

Mikanfags are the worst.

Suicidate

>in hindsight
No, they were billed as important characters and they looked like people who would live. Munakata for being heroic, Mitarai for being really shifty but also pathetic.

I for one am glad this horrible horrible anime is fucking over

Stay mad.

Don't tell me this DETECTIVE fuccboi is going to be their child or something? Because those eyelashes are really suspicious.

I was HOPED to the brim!

Miaya is Usami's co-creator, as well as Chiaki's.

She's their mom.

Why do detectives always dress so stylishly?

And Mitarai.

This fucking anime is true despair, Junko is laughing her ass off.

RIP

Good, that's what she deserves.

Because they're only friends. Naegi didn't get to bang anybody at the end. This is literally the last time we'll see them and it's like this.

Yes
They take responsibility for their actions like being despairs and what Junko did

Literally became Class Batman

And Kaede is Kazuichi's and Sonia's daughter

This, real Chiaki got nothing but suffering and died thinking her friends and husbando are despair.

I ALWAYS LOVED HER ANYWAY

>Mitarai up front

they dont have to wear uniforms so they can dress in whatever they want

People die when they are killed user

Yes

and the SDR2 cast being "saved" is literary the reason Naegi was put on trial, them saving Naegi and the others from a killing game organized by the FF leader is POTTERY

V3 has nothign to do with the last DR ´games fucking retards

Why do waifufags want their waifu to get together with the MC? Wouldn't that mean their waifu is cucking them? Unless you self-insert into the MC I guess.

migrate here

And Hopebot is Nagito.

>best boy up front
Stay mad, DR1shitter.

You're a fucking idiot, the issues with the anime has been going on for months and it involves basic plot elements, lack of theming and characterization

But those are excuse able more or less, but when you can't build a consistent plot on top of that you have a complete mess

So I assume the bottom row with Hajime is his harem.

>we will never get side material for Class 74
>we will never understand Chisa

DESPAIR

K I R I G I R I
I
R
I
G
I
R
I

Unless it was stated then it didn't happen. It's not like Naruto and Bleach who got definitive endings of the shippings.

And babysitter is Mikan's and Hajime's daughter

Kaede doesn't look like Kazuichi.

You know, I actually expected this before the anime even started. Just thought Kodaka wouldn't be that much of a hack to bring even the comatose students back.

>The red eyes were a meme filter since the begining
>No DR3 redesigns
>No character development by any of the two casts in 24 chapters.
>The dead stay dead and the alive stay alive

What a piece of shit.

>Being this delusional

>as anyone would expect
So it's confirmed that people who didn't think she survived were actually being stupid unironically?

MAD
A
D

Stay mad.

>killing Komaru and Makoto's parent
Komaru found nothing.
We must hold onto our hopes.

AUTISM

Kodaka refers to it as a "sequel but something new"
A megazine says that Hopebot is a Neagi fan

>peko
she only loves master's dick

>let's just introduce new characters and mindhacc them into suicide
>let's also throw in the DR1 cast just to attract people and let them all survive
What a fucking waste of time
Literally worst anime of the season

>Chisa seeming to take action in the afterlife went nowhere
You're complaining about this, seriously?
It didn't need to go anywhere, Chisa was just narrating the show. When she said that hope was about to begin, she was talking about the show she watched. Why else would do you think she was in a theatre?
Jesus Christ, you faggots complain about everything and need to be spoonfed.

Because Juzo had a heroic sacrifice, Chisa was in the afterlife theater, 90% of the rest of them had committed suicide, fedora was poisoned AND fell down a hole, and nobody cared about Bandai. It was obvious they wouldn't kill off Mitarai due to stacking him up as a tragic, misunderstood character and Munakata was essentially Naegi's foil.

As for the mindhack did nothing thing, I'm speaking specifically the global broadcast, they tried to bill it as this BIG SERIOUS THING to the point of showing us characters we knew falling to it but it served no purpose but "tension".

Just because your waifu survives doesn't mean it's "10/10 BEST ENDING EVER"

This is true, my brothers. This is true.

I'm bi, and Juzo meant so much me. I wish the ending hadn't forgotten about all of the new characters barring mitarai.

But I'll keep on enjoying the art and contributing to it, my friends.

>Ch-Chiakizuru!!

This is fucking me up

The plot was consistent, the characters who needed to be characterized were characterized properly but this was a killing game so of course fodders had to exist

He's not a complete manlet, since he's taller than robot. But yeah, he's shorter than all the normal heighted guys.

no he never say that, it was a mistranslation

>Class 77 will never show up on screen and be ambiguous
>JUST KIDDING

He's also a fucking liar

Shit/10

I was hoping she'd stay dead for the sake of making this thing seem like it had any form of relevance but I expected her to come back. Too popular to die, I'd sooner expect Aoi to be killed off if it weren't for the DR tradition of the brown busty girls always surviving.

Thank you too, user.

He's likely lying about his name rather than his talent if that's true. Maid and Teacher are the ones lying about their talents. And I bet Ultimate ??? does know what his talent is, he just refuses to tell anyone what it is.

kirigiri/10

Oh, so someone found it already, I am glad brother!

link?

mindhack/10

Jaden and Yubel fused didn't they? If anything, Hajime and Izuru are like Jaden and Yubel, not Hajizuru and Chiaki.

Kazuichi's ugly genes wouldn't produce Kaede.

Why did you post garbage user?

>"It's ok to waste screen time on pointless meta bullshit, you're just a fag if you don't like it!"

yeah I'm mad as fuck, Yu essentially forgot about Juzo after his sacrifice.
At least his new coat should be similar to Juzo's

Is there a copypasta for Gundham? He really is the best character.

I'm a DR2-fag, it's just that your attempt at comedy is so bad it's appalling.

twitter.com/yoraku_enishi

I knew my OC would win in the end!

Gay Booze Dad is my fucking nigger. ;_;7

>tfw the anime didn't give a shit about him

Probably got driven to despair at how bad this anime as a whole was.

All of them are in his harem.

Well that was honestly the only hypeworthy part, it fizzled out when they essentially made the entire DR1 cast irrelevant and showed that the title card was a load of bullshit

SUBS WHEN
U
B
S

W
H
E
N

No he's not.

Can't wait until retards get BTFO with this dumb headcanon again despite V3 having nothing to do with HPA or its characters except Monokuma.

>pointless
How long was it, like 1 minute?
It was literally a teaser for the hope episode and confirmed that Chisa and Junko were dead since the majority believed that both of them were alive up until that point.
Stop crying over it.

Screenshots oh Hajizuru?

> That small drunkman in the folder
Thank you, brother! He was great, too

Overall the thing feels like a bit of a waste of time. I suppose it wasn't terrible, but we really didn't need a whole series for "Danganronpa 2 wake up, Monaka fucks off to space and Naegi becomes headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy".

>show about DR 3
>all dies as stepping stone for DR 1&2
DR 3 fags had it worst. if there is any still here after all that.

Not the best but very enjoyable ride similar to watching Kill La Kill.

7.5/10

It was a mistranslation you fucking idiot. It's just said he was designed to resemble Naegi.

Try like 5, retard. And yeah, considering how irushed and poorly explained the ending feels, those 5 minutes are kind of important. Although there are plenty of other things that could have been condensed to make room for the ending.

Just let the delusional Kirifags keep on celebrating like retards.

Like I said, it's shit writing and hacky as all hell, but I would be lying if this ending didn't make me happy

Seriously though, nobody should trust what Kodaka has to say at this point

Munagata having too much buffets?

Guess not, from the fact that Kyoko was able to wander out and sneak up on Naegi without anybody going 'holy fuck another survivor' or 'jesus shit the chief of our division isn't dead' or something to that effect first.

It's a sequel in terms of being a new game but it's something new by being a completely new story.

And no, Naegi's DESIGN was the inspiration for Hopebot.

Thank you.

>headmaster
>at a school nobody would want to attend after the Tragedy.

Continue showing your autism Naegi and friends!

he based on naegi and hajime

>1 minute
More like 5 minutes of recapping shit for the literal braindeads who needed Junko to confirm shit like "Tengan set this up" It didn't even fucking tease anything, the scene post-credits did.
Also
>Needing confirmation that Chisa who killed herself and Junko who died two fucking games ago were dead
Yeah, we REALLY needed that over maybe some extra fucking screentime to the actual plot which it very clearly needed.

This. Even some DR2fags are bleh with this ending. It seems only the cancerous Kirigirifags are happy.

>some edgelord's words are fact despite barely knowing them

Hahahaha. Face it Naegi went nowhere with Kirigiri.

He's not. Don't let the retarded Kirifags fool you.

Stay mad Sayakafags.

>those 5 minutes are kind of important
What the hell did you want in those 3 minutes exactly? Did you want the final episode surprised spoiled or what?
Don't try to act like you can write anything better when your grammar and spelling are atrocious as it is.

>Because now, hope begins.
If that's now teasing then I don't know what is.
Don't blame me, I never asked for a confirmation that Chisa and Junko were dead as it was literally stated in the first 6 seconds of the show.

Even if it could be considered a "tease", we already had the fucking "CONTINUED IN HOPE ARC" from the last Despair Arc episode, so it doesn't change how meaningless it was

ahAHAHAAHHAAHHAHA
I TOLD YOU STUPID FUCKS SHE WAS ALIVE

It was obvious the second Mikan tried to talk to him, but they didn't let her.
There, Kirigirifags now must thank both Seiko and Mikan.

>obvious when Mikan tried to talk to him
>not when Cure W screenshots

user, pls

>My boy is finally happy.

>13th Branch Head never revealed
We NEED an Asahina spin-off about trying to capture Teruteru for the FUTURE of DONUTS